Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A death a day keeps the doctor away (Wierd)comments   back
(4067 hits. Posted 2006/11/25)
A death a day keeps the doctor away!

************************************************************************************************
Right before this happens, Jeran had died inside slag linkless under very tragic circomstances
but got eq back and then Mordak died but got eq back aswell. I fled into noc from Raudo Abdul
Sikander Semele Habs Komomkoro Xox Bierdna and regged a few ticks. Ran back to find Raudo
Akuma Komomkoro slag, Akuma standing outside so i fought with Raudo some inside and when he
entered foreman i ran guardian to reg some...
************************************************************************************************


o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
>>>> SHIELD DOWN <<<<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Grak beeps you!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wake
You wake, and sit up.

o CW Mana:Burning>l
Hall of Murals
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Grak is resting here.
Krek is standing here searching for something.

o CW Mana:Burning>st
You stand up.

o CW>
Grak says 'they trying to flee into foreman office'
Krek discovered a jagged-edged scimitar.

o CW>cha s n
Ok.

o CW>cast 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Grak says 'raudo and komo'

o CW Mana:Hot>
Krek looks around him.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Krek discovered a jagged-edged scimitar.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Grak says 'wanna hit with me?'

o CW Mana:Hot>
Krek looks around him.

o CW Mana:Hot>say do raudo
emote says: do raudo
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>{target}={raudo}
nod
You nod solemnly.

o CW Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.
Grak nods solemnly.

o CW Mana:Hot>draw axe
The axe is no sheath!
Krek discovered a jagged-edged scimitar.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Grak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o CW Mana:Hot>cha s n
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>{target}={raudo}

Grak starts following you.

o CW Mana:Hot>
Krek looks around him.

o CW Mana:Hot>sc
326/326 hits, 72/100 mana, and 133/133 moves.

o CW Mana:Hot>sc
326/326 hits, 72/100 mana, and 133/133 moves.

o CW Mana:Hot>sc
326/326 hits, 72/100 mana, and 133/133 moves.

o CW Mana:Hot>dr skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW Mana:Hot>gr
Your group consists of:
     Wierd (Head of group)
     Grak

o CW Mana:Hot>u
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o CW Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ripvšnk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>n
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>w
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o CW Mana:Hot>n
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o CW Mana:Hot>e
n
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>n
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>k raudo
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], south, west.

o CW Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
n
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>close exit 
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW Mana:Hot>k raudo
Ok.

! CW Mana:Hot>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* lightly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>bash raudo
Grak smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s right arm extremely hard.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The door closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
close exit 
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
Ripvšnk opens the door.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit 
n
The door closes quietly.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, fighting Grak.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Grak is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).
You smell blood.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs Grak's right hand hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' raudo
You start to concentrate...

The door is opened from the other side.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

Grak sends *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves his hiding place.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Grak approaches *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.

The door is opened from the other side.

*Akuma the Rohir Man* closes the door.
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* twists in great pain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k raudo
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
The door is opened from the other side.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* closes the door.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
Grak sends *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Grak narrates 'come'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>bash
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Grak:Fine>cast 'harm' raudo
Grak narrates 'CLOSE DOOR'
You start to concentrate...
Grak smites *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

The door is opened from the other side.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* closes the door.

The door is opened from the other side.

cha m ag
*Akuma the Rohir Man* closes the door.

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

The door is opened from the other side.

Grak closes the door.
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* twists in great pain.
Grak smites *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s head very hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
The door is opened from the other side.
Grak closes the door.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
Grak opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* pierces Grak's body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* who loses his balance.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 				<-- mmmm Komunicera!!! Damn internet connection
close exit 
close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>Ripvšnk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces Grak's head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>draw axe
It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>The axe is no sheath!
*Akuma the Rohir Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Grak:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
You strongly cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatter it.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>cha m ag
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>g all corpse

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
Ok.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

g all corpse

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
Grak seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
Grak closes the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
Grak closes the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
Grak closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Dying Grak:Hurt>
Grak closes the door.
Grak smites *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Grak closes the door.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Grak staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Akuma the Rohir Man* hits
him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
Grak closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
Grak closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a huge silvery bracer from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a ticket for a pack horse from the corpse of
*an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a black candle from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a small tin ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a fine plain dress from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a silk cap from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a pair of cotton pants from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse
of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a pair of soft leather gloves from the corpse
of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a pair of cotton sleeves from the corpse of
*an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *an
Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves Grak's right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sends Grak sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>cha m wim
draw broadsword

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a nasty orkish fang in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a metal-cased bolt in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a crossbow in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a crossbow in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a metal-cased bolt in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a metal-cased bolt in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a crossbow in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a huge silvery bracer in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a ticket for a pack horse in a leather
backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a black candle in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a small tin ring in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a red ruby in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a fine plain dress in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a silk cap in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of cotton pants in a leather backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather
backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of soft leather gloves in a leather
backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of cotton sleeves in a leather
backpack.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a bejewelled oak staff in a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a double edged eket from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a black horn shortbow from the corpse of *an
Elf*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
Ripvšnk sends *Akuma the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You can't find anything in the corpse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You can't find anything in the corpse.
Ripvšnk narrates 'man bashed'
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs Grak's head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* heroically rescues *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
Ripvšnk narrates 'man bashed'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>open exit 
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, fighting Grak.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Grak is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ripvšnk is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit 
Ripvšnk narrates 'group'
It's already closed!
Grak seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak swiftly dodges *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]

Grak opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k *hobbit*
You try to slash *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
Grak panics, and attempts to flee.
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>draw axe
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Ripvšnk closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
Grak narrates 'out'							<-- Naw, lets fight some more!
It's already open!
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs Ripvšnk's head extremely hard.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
The door is opened from the other side.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Mineshaft
Grak is standing here.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
The door closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* approaches Grak, trying to pierce him.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit 
open exit 
Grak opens the door.
Ok.
Grak smites *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit 
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Ripvšnk.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, fighting Ripvšnk.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ripvšnk is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs Ripvšnk's head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
s
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mineshaft
Grak is here, fighting *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting Grak.
Exits: (north), south, west.
The door closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* sends Grak sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces Grak's body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* stops using a ceremonial dagger.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* skillfully draws a black horn shortbow.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
The door closes quietly.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* stops using a black horn shortbow.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* skillfully draws a ceremonial dagger.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
k *hobbit*
You cleave *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left hand extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt Grak:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt Grak:Wounded>bash *hobbit*
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!
Ripvšnk has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The door closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {abdul} [local]

Ripvšnk has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak seems to have recovered his senses.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grak                 - Mineshaft
Wierd                - Mineshaft
Krek                 - Entrance to Mines
Ripvšnk              - Mineshaft

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk raises his hand.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w

Grak leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>narr out and regroup
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gr
Your group consists of:
     Wierd (Head of group)
     Grak

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak says 'wierd groups'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk raises his hand.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gr ripvšnk
Ripvšnk is now a group member.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk narrates 'ill brt too, low level though'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk says 'ok im 90 hp'		    <-- Level 12 proving himself amongst the uruks of the tribe!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>draw axe
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here searching for something.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* says 'why no1 spam close?'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>g corpse
You get the corpse of *an Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk quietly scouts northwards...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk stops scouting northwards.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s
hiding place.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sear f

Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.
You begin to search...

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Grak smites *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk narrates 'i get my ws from mend and be out there rolling:P'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
bash *hobbit*
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces Grak's body and tickles it.

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* strongly stabs your right leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>k *hobbit*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
s
Mineshaft
Grak is here, fighting *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Grak.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
You have found *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*!
Ripvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
k *man*
You strongly cleave *Akuma the Rohir Man*'s right hand and tickle it.
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak narrates 'hobbit wounded'
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *man*
Grak has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* lightly stabs your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>FLEE
You will attempt to flee!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Mineshaft
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *man*
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, trying to cleave her.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves your left foot and tickles it.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
s
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
s
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Hall of Murals
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>drop corpse
You drop the corpse.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a whip
a pale orb

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Hall of Murals
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
Ripvšnk is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>drop whip
You drop the whip.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>butch corpse
You start butchering the corpse.

Ripvšnk bleeds from open wounds.

Ripvšnk says 'band plaese?'

put ears pack
put ears pack
You produce a bloody pair of elf ears.
You produce a piece of sweet meat.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You put a bloody pair of elf ears in a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You don't have an ears.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak narrates 'hobbit bad'				<-- Ow!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say i dont know skill
emote says: i dont know skill
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>statre
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
u
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
n
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
n
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
w
Mineshaft
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
You have found *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*!
Grak has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s right arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>cha m ag
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Mineshaft
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Grak.
Grak is here, fighting *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.
You have found *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
k *hobbit*
Mineshaft
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Grak.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here (hidden).
Grak is here, fighting *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves << W E S T <<.
Grak panics, and attempts to flee.
Grak smites *Akuma the Rohir Man*'s body very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash *hobbit*
You don't see any *hobbit* here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
You try to cleave *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>k *hobbit*

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>bash *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
You don't see any *hobbit* here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
Mineshaft
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >>.
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Mineshaft
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, *up*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
k *hobbit*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slave Pits
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
Cobwebbed Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Slave Pits
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
Grak narrates 'i out and bad'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
k *hobbit*
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* lightly stabs your head and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, *up*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe abdul
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $target is now set to {abdul} [local]
cha m ag
{door}={exit }
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
k abdul
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe abdul
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>narr he in foreman
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grak                 - Hall of Murals
Wierd                - Mineshaft
Ripvšnk              - Hall of Murals
Urzhvšnk             - Hall of Murals

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grak                 - Hall of Murals
Wierd                - Mineshaft
Ripvšnk              - Hall of Murals
Urzhvšnk             - Midst of a Quarry

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>t grak come
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>{target}={abdul}

Urzhvšnk raises his hand.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m ag

Grak narrates 'hobbit is?"'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk giggles.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gr urzhvšnk
Urzhvšnk is now a group member.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Urzhvšnk says 'lev 12'			<-- Another level 12 to join the ranks!
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grak                 - Hall of Murals
Wierd                - Mineshaft
Ripvšnk              - Hall of Murals
Urzhvšnk             - Mineshaft

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk ponders life, the universe, and everything.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>narr nod
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say n
emote says: n
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Urzhvšnk is standing here searching for something.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say n
emote says: n
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk nods solemnly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk opens the door.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit 
n
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit 
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is here, fighting *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces Urzhvšnk's left hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k abdul
Ok.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges Grak's attempt to smite him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

close exit 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Urzhvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the south.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
It's already open!
Urzhvšnk closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>open exit 
open exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>Urzhvšnk closes the door.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
Urzhvšnk joins your fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>open exit 

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

cha m wim

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves your left arm very hard.

draw broadsword

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Grak has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Urzhvšnk narrates 'man'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Urzhvšnk fails to smite *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves your right foot hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Akuma the Rohir Man*:Fine>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, fighting Ripvšnk.
Exits: (north), south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.
Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.
Ripvšnk leaves N O R T H.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ripvšnk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
Grak has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Grak drinks water from a water skin.
Mineshaft
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Grak is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Mineshaft
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit 
close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T <<.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ripvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Ripvšnk opens the door.
Grak has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Urzhvšnk is sitting here.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves Urzhvšnk's left arm very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Grak smites *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
The door seems to be closed.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces Grak's left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
k *hobbit*

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
You slash *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Grak:Wounded>k *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Grak:Wounded>cha m ag
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Grak:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Grak:Wounded>Ok.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Grak:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash *hobbit*
You don't see any *hobbit* here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit 
s
Ripvšnk narrates 'resuc'
It's already open!
*Akuma the Rohir Man* cleaves Urzhvšnk's right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *hobbit*
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Urzhvšnk is here, fighting *Akuma the Rohir Man*.
Exits: (south).
You have found *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*!
*Akuma the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash *hobbit*
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

The door is opened from the other side.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

Urzhvšnk opens the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

Urzhvšnk opens the door.
The door closes quietly.

The door is opened from the other side.

Ripvšnk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.

Urzhvšnk opens the door.
Ripvšnk tries to smite *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries
successfully.

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the door.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces Ripvšnk's right foot hard.

Your bash at *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* sends him sprawling.
You slash *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Ripvšnk:Hurt>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Ripvšnk:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Ripvšnk:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.
Grak has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Ripvšnk:Hurt>
Ripvšnk closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad Ripvšnk:Hurt>
You slash *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body very hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful Ripvšnk:Hurt>narr hobbit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful Ripvšnk:Hurt>narr hobbit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful Ripvšnk:Hurt>
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ripvšnk smites *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left hand very hard and shatters
it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful Ripvšnk:Hurt>
Grak smites *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Abdul the Harfoot Hobbit*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa hobbit
You don't see a hobbit.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a hooded brass lantern
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a black hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (flawless)
a bright red amulet
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a leather backpack
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a double edged eket (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a stone
a water skin
a crossbow
a crossbow
a crossbow

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Grak leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit 
s
It's already open!
Urzhvšnk closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit 
s
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
k *man*
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k *man*
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs your right foot very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>k *man*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>bash *man*
Ripvšnk tries to smite *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she parries
successfully.

Urzhvšnk smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s body extremely hard.

Your bash at *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sends her sprawling.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
Ripvšnk closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
Grak narrates 'rockin'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
You strongly slash *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s right foot and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
Urzhvšnk opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Urzhvšnk:Hurt>
Urzhvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Ripvšnk:Hurt>narr komom

Grak narrates 'i out'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Ripvšnk:Hurt>Ok.
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>
Ripvšnk smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>
Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>label l
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>
Ripvšnk panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You strongly slash *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) seems to have recovered her senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>close exit 
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Ok.
Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
Ripvšnk opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>close exit 
bash l
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt Ripvšnk:Wounded>Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

Ripvšnk smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s body extremely hard.

The door is opened from the other side.
Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

*Akuma the Rohir Man* closes the door.

The door is opened from the other side.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) closes the door.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
Ripvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.
Ripvšnk seems to have recovered his senses.
Ripvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit 
Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has arrived from the south.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
bash *man*
*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

You feel bolder.

Urzhvšnk narrates 'out?'
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l), but she manages to keep you
at bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) stabs your body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>l
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is here, fighting YOU.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk joins your fight.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>open exit 
FLEE

You bleed from open wounds.
Urzhvšnk bleeds from open wounds.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) stabs your right arm very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk sends *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) sprawling with a powerful
bash.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>
Urzhvšnk narrates 'bashed'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]

Your head stops stinging.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>It's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Hurt>cha m ag
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is here, fighting Urzhvšnk.
Urzhvšnk is here, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'harm' l
You start to concentrate...

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) twists in
great pain.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) seems to have recovered her senses.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit 

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has arrived from the south.		<-- welcome back!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit 
You strongly slash *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s head.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
Ok.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
Urzhvšnk approaches *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l), trying to smite her.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Ok.
Urzhvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) stabs your left leg very hard.
You slash *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s right leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Ok.
Urzhvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) opens the door.
Urzhvšnk panics, and attempts to flee.
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Urzhvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Ripvšnk has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w

*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Slave Pits
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Urzhvšnk leaves N O R T H.
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Cobwebbed Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
n
Slave Pits
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Mineshaft
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Collapsed Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Mineshaft
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
Grak is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Urzhvšnk smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left arm extremely hard
and shatters it.
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A hungry warg now follows Ripvšnk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Urzhvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.
Drafty Tunnel
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.
Grak leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.
Ripvšnk has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.
Grak leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
Grak has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
OB: 111%, DB: 42%, PB: 52%, Armour: 64%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 325,821 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 61. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- shield
- strength

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are too afraid.
Urzhvšnk smites *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
You are too afraid.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) stabs Urzhvšnk's body extremely hard and
shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
You are too afraid.

*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
Ripvšnk narrates 'go foremna'
Urzhvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha m ag

Ripvšnk leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
e
Ripvšnk narrates 'akuma'
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg stops following Grak.
Grak picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whe bear
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Urzhvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has arrived from the east.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves << W E S T <<.

Grak leaves >> E A S T >> riding a hungry warg.


Grak has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
You stop searching.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k l
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Path
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Bubbling Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Rocky Path
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
n
Grak dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Grak.

Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
Urzhvšnk narrates 'he out awful'
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k l
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k l
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Mineshaft
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w

Ripvšnk leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
*Akuma the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Akuma the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Urzhvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ripvšnk has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ripvšnk leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ripvšnk has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>whe komomkoro
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Ripvšnk leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

{target}={l}
cha m ag
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the west.

draw axe
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.
Urzhvšnk leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: south, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ri
s
What do you want to ride?

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A hungry warg stops following Grak.
Grak picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Bend in the Trail
A grizzly bear is sleeping here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>whe komomkoro
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={l}
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
You bleed from open wounds.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
*Akuma the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Crossing of the Paths
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>whe komomkoro
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={l}
cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'breath of briskness'
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You muster all of your concentration...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* (op) has arrived from the west.

{target}={l}

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* (op) leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Trail Leading Upwards
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Grak says 'i slow and bad'

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast 'breath of briskness'
You muster all of your concentration...

nod
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You nod solemnly.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Grak giggles.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Urzhvšnk} in [default] group 
Urzhvšnk tells you 'one of them fled out at awful, couldnt see any names
though'

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr komomkoro
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={l}
cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>draw axe
The axe is no sheath!

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
Trail Beside a Peak
Exits: east, south, west, up.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, up.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Narrow Trail
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: north, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k l
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left leg.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Awful>bash l
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
k l
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, up.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
k l
Narrow Trail
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
k l
Among the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south.
ACK! Grak didn't follow you, you lost him.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr komomkoro
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Grak has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

{target}={l}
cha m ag
draw axe
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>The axe is no sheath!

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Among the Mountains
Exits: north, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Among the Mountains
Exits: north, south, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Grak stops using a fine pair of metal boots.
Trail Beside a Peak
Exits: east, south, west, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.


You stop tracking your victim.
Grak gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grak puts his feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Grak puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, up.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: north, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
Trail over a Mountain Top
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>A hungry warg stops following Grak.
Grak picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
Trail through the Mountains
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Exits: south, west, up.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
k l
Trail over a Mountain Top
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
Grak strongly slashes *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s head and shatters
it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Awful Grak:Bad>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
e
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Bend in the Trail
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is standing here.
Exits: south, west, down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k l
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l), trying to cleave her.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Awful>
Grak approaches *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l), trying to slash her.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) stabs your right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Awful>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: east, down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
k l
Bend in the Trail
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is here, fighting Grak.
Grak is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*
(l).
Exits: south, west, down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left foot extremely hard and
shatter it.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) is mortally wounded and will die soon if
not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l):Dying Grak:Bad>
Grak slashes *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>exa l
You don't see an l.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>g all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Woman*.
There was 57 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 82 copper pennies.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a stone
a hunting knife (flawless)
a water skin
a small pouch
a lantern
a studded leather belt
a blackened spear (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a tower shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
a grotesque necklace
a ring

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Grak gets a ring from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a grotesque necklace from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears from the corpse of *a
Woman*.
Grak gets a blood-encrusted breastplate from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a tower shield from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a
Woman*.
Grak gets a blackened spear from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a studded leather belt from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a lantern from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a small pouch from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Grak gets a stone from the corpse of *a Woman*.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>g all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Grak puts a ring in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a grotesque necklace in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a blood-encrusted breastplate in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a pair of plate greaves in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a pair of plate vambraces in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a blackened spear in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a studded leather belt in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a lantern in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a small pouch in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a hunting knife in a leather backpack.
Grak puts a stone in a leather backpack.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: north, down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
Trail through the Mountains
A barefoot goblin pads silently over the stone.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A goblin scout leaves N O R T H.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You bleed from open wounds.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>narr raudo abdul komomkoro rips
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Grak says 'damn actually tpypoed gac'

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Trail Beside a Peak
Exits: east, south, west, up.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Trail Leading Upwards
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>l
Trail Leading Upwards
Grak is here searching for something, riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Grak says 'meant to just exa corpse'

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a piece of sweet meat
a pale orb

*********************************************************************************************
Here we ran back inside slag and regged, found Zaug standing inside foreman, looting our
hobbit so no Amulet for me(!). Some more random battles were in and around slag until i
notice Grak died. I asked where and he said around guardian, so i went there, found 8 pukes
and escaped out of bottleneck with lucky flees. Not much more happened until...
*********************************************************************************************

* CW>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Slag Pit
Exits: *south*, down.

* CW>s
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW>e
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={komomkoro}
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 4 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* CW>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the north riding a trained
horse.

* CW>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T << riding a trained horse.

* CW>w
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW>k komomkoro
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* lightly stabs your left hand and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a trained horse.

* CW HP:Fine>exa man
You don't see a man.

* CW HP:Fine>e
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the east riding a trained
horse.
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>exa man
You don't see a man.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>exa man
You see nothing special about her.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is in an excellent condition.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is using: 
<wielded>            a giant spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>
You strongly cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s body and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* strongly stabs your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>FLEE

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves N O R T H riding a trained horse.

* CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Fine>n
d
A Slag Pit
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: *south*, down.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a trained horse.

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, *up*.

* CW HP:Fine>u
s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Slag Pit
Exits: *south*, down.

* CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Path
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Path
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>s
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, [south], [west].

* CW HP:Fine>l w
#   $door is now set to {woodendoor } [local]
The woodendoor is closed.

* CW HP:Fine>open woodendoor 
w
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>close woodendoor 
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: *(east)*, west.

! CW HP:Fine>Ok.


## Figgured he'd fight me here since he didnt wanna enter slag cause of mobs.. ##


! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 114%, DB: 41%, PB: 42%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 227,284 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 124. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- strength
- armour

! CW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>{target}={komomkoro}
sc
324/326 hits, 100/100 mana, and 122/133 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
sc
324/326 hits, 100/100 mana, and 122/133 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>324/326 hits, 100/100 mana, and 122/133 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>open woodendoor 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

End of the Path
A trained horse is here.

You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>

! CW>ri
It's too difficult to ride here.

! CW>e
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

* CW>ri
A hungry warg (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.

* CRW>n
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

* CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

* CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW>n
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={komomkoro}
cha m ag
#   $door2 is now set to {mountainside } [local]
You see:
   - a track of a trained horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 4 hours ago

{door}={woodendoor }

You stop searching.

* CRW>s
Ok.

* CRW>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW>tr trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={komomkoro}
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

* CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading north, done less than 1 hour
ago.

* CRW>n
A Slag Pit
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: south, down.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* CRW>k komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.

* CRW *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>bash komomkoro
s
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a trained horse.

* CRW>k komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW>
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, trying to cleave her.

* CRW *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>bash komomkoro
e
k komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a trained horse.

* CRW>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW>They aren't here.

* CRW>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, south.

* CRW>bash komomkoro
You don't see any komomkoro here.

* CRW>s
Bubbling Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north.

* CRW>bash komomkoro
s
n
k komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves N O R T H riding a trained horse.

* CRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRW>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, south.

* CRW>They aren't here.

* CRW>n
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW>k komomkoro
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Healthy>bash komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves N O R T H riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>e
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW HP:Fine>bash komomkoro
Your victim has disappeared!

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>e
bash komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Your bash at *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sends her sprawling.
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s right foot and tickle it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Fine>cast 'harm' komomkoro
You start to concentrate...

nod self
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* twists in great
pain.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>
You nod to yourself. Very reassuring.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>bash
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* giggles.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T << riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash
Bash what or whom?

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Slag Pit
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: south, down.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: =west=, =down=.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!

Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k komomkoro
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs your left hand and tickles it.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* begins some strange incantations...

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>open woodendoor 
It's already open!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>bash
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* opens the fence.

s
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

k komomkoro
Your bash at *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* sends her sprawling.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Hurt>cast 'harm' komomkoro
You start to concentrate...

cha s q
cast 'harm' komomkoro
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* twists in great
pain.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Wounded>Ok.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves vv S O U T H vv riding a trained horse.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the south riding a trained
horse.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves N O R T H riding a trained horse.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she manages to keep you at
bay.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stabs your body and tickles it.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Wounded>bash komomkoro
w
k komomkoro
aag
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T << riding a trained horse.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, trying to cleave her.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Wounded>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Wounded>bash komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a trained horse.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
k komomkoro
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is resting here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s body extremely hard and shatter
it.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Bad>bash komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
k komomkoro
Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, trying to cleave her.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Bad>
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Bad>bash komomkoro
w
k komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Rocky Path
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves N O R T H.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash komomkoro
You don't see any komomkoro here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Trail
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
w
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
Crossing of the Paths
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
e
Bend in the Trail
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Small Crossing
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: =west=, =down=.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
w
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
Small Crossing
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* has arrived from the west.
An orkish scout yells 'A Man is here at the Small Crossing!'

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash komomkoro
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You don't see any komomkoro here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Trail through the Mountains
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
You try to cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*, but she parries
successfully.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T <<.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Small Crossing
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash komomkoro
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k komomkoro
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: =west=, =down=.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Small Crossing
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
k komomkoro
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>whe *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{door}={woodendoor }
{target}={komomkoro}
#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Rocky Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
s
They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k komomkoro
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

) CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
k komomkoro
Animal Pen
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north).


## Ohww....... Well no worries! i kill komomkoro and leave! ##


! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You strongly cleave *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*'s right foot.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman*:Bad>bash komomkoro			<-- fucking smart ass!

*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a blood-encrusted breastplate.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a blood-encrusted helm.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a pair of plate greaves.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a fine pair of metal boots.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a pair of plate vambraces.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a metal wall shield.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* stops using a giant spear.
*Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* growls loudly as her shape changes to that of a
bear.
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Bear*:Bad>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* closes the fence.

close exit 
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *Komomkoro the Bear* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.								<-- And ofcoruse the only time he dodge...=P

>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your left foot extremely hard.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Bear*:Bad>cast 'harm' komomkoro
It's already closed!

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Komomkoro the Bear*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

cha m ag
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Komomkoro the Bear* twists in great pain.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>cha m ag
Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>draw axe

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
The axe is no sheath!
*Komomkoro the Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your left foot extremely hard.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>narr bash fence!
cha m ag

*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Your head stops stinging.

! CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>Ok.

! CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>cha wim 0
Ok.

! CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Komomkoro the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You cleave *Komomkoro the Bear*'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Komomkoro the Bear* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Dying>cha m ag
Ok.

! CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Dying>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Dying>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold *Komomkoro the Bear*:Dying>
You feel a sharp pain there!
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sleep
You go to sleep.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 97%, DB: -61%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 443,511 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
11/326 hits, 23/100 mana, and 72/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/326 hits, 23/100 mana, and 72/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/326 hits, 23/100 mana, and 72/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/326 hits, 23/100 mana, and 72/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/326 hits, 23/100 mana, and 73/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/326 hits, 24/100 mana, and 73/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>tro komomkoro
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

  13,  1%,  #Komomkoro

Total kills: 13 (1 distinct).

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>sc
29/326 hits, 42/100 mana, and 102/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>sc
29/326 hits, 42/100 mana, and 103/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>tro komomkoro
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

  14,  1%,  #Komomkoro  					<-- =)

Total kills: 14 (1 distinct).

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>inf You are a level %l Dark Shaman.%.Your warstatus is currently at: %K%.Your equipment weights: %C, %F
You are a level 40 Dark Shaman.
Your warstatus is currently at: renowned (32)
Your equipment weights: nothing, Peanuts.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>sc
32/326 hits, 45/100 mana, and 107/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>sc
32/326 hits, 46/100 mana, and 108/133 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>sc
33/326 hits, 46/100 mana, and 109/133 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>st
In your dreams, or what?

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
In your dreams, or what?

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>wake
You wake, and sit up.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>l
Hall of Orcs
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A pot full of the half-decayed remains of an elf is here.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>st
You stand up.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
Orc Living Area
A large bulletin board, entitled "The Board of the Tarkhnarb", is mounted here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Tunnel Fork
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Grak narrates 'raudo here, alone'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Grak narrates 'komo died'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Grak narrates 'COME'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>narr Komomkoro died inside fence, but so did i as Raodo entered
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
e
East Fork
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e

------------------------------------- Z I P -------------------------------------
) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open exit 
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Grak is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north).

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Grak} in [default] group 
Grak tells you 'komo dead'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak closes the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g all 2.corpse
You get a pale orb from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a dark broadsword from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a tower shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a russet cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks from the
corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a butcher knife from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a small pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You can't get a fortune in gold, you are carrying too many items already.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The fence is opened from the other side.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear sword
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear shield
You fasten a tower shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit 
Ok.
Ripvšnk says 'raise'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear all
You are already holding too much.
You are already holding too much.
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.
You wear a fine chain mail hauberk on your body.
You protect your head with a fine chain mail coif.
You wear a fine pair of chain mail leggings on your legs.
You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.
You wear a fine pair of chain mail gloves on your hands.
You cover your arms with a fine pair of chain mail sleeves.
You are already wearing something around your body.
You put a leather backpack on your back.
You wear a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks on your right
wrist.
You are already holding too much.
You wear a plain leather belt about your waist.
You fasten a butcher knife on your belt.
You fasten a water skin on your belt.
You fasten a fragrant-smelling bag on your belt.
You fasten a small pouch on your belt.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear all
You are already holding too much.
You are already holding too much.
You are already wearing something around your body.
You are already holding too much.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak has left the group!

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak raises his hand.
The fence is opened from the other side.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak is now a group member.
Flinchy has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g all 2.corpse
Pewpew has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 124 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 5 copper pennies.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak closes the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A shadow whispers 'My duty here is done, I shall rest in peace.'
A shadow fades away and dissolves into nothing.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l
Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ripvšnk is here, riding a hungry warg.
Flinchy is standing here.
Pewpew is here, riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk opens the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak says 'fortunately bashed it open'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say fucking sick
emote says: fucking sick
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak says '5th try'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Urzhvšnk ponders life, the universe, and everything.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak says 'they were surprised to see me'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Ripvšnk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A hungry warg stops following Ripvšnk.
Ripvšnk picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say you killed komom+
emote says: you killed komom+
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak says 'komo was in room, incapped'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l
Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Flinchy is standing here.
Pewpew is here, riding a hungry warg.
Ripvšnk is here, riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
74/326 hits, 15/100 mana, and 96/133 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.
Urzhvšnk giggles.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure ser'
You muster all of your concentration...

Grak says 'hes dead'

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nod
You nod solemnly.
Grak throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak closes the fence.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Pewpew pews *- - -  hobbit here

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ripvšnk sits down and rests.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ripvšnk stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ripvšnk opens the fence.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ripvšnk leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The fence closes quietly.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The fence is opened from the other side.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>say i hit incap then ate quiclsprays before i finished
emote says: i hit incap then ate quiclsprays before i finished
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak leaves N O R T H.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Flinchy is standing here.
Pewpew is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
A dark wraith leaves N O R T H.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
It's already closed!

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
It's already closed!

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
open exit 
The fence seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Urzhvšnk leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Ripvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Grak is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Urzhvšnk is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k *elf*
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Rocky Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha m ag
draw axe
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
You are too weak to use this axe effectively.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
k *elf*
Rocky Path
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
A pack horse leaves << W E S T <<.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k *elf*
Rocky Path
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
An orkish scout yells from the west 'A Hobbit is here at a Checkpoint!'

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
You are too afraid.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k *elf*

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A pack horse leaves >> E A S T >>.
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>9
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Flinchy has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
k *elf*
Rocky Path
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k *elf*
Rocky Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Ripvšnk is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
Ripvšnk leaves << W E S T << riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Grak is standing here.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k *elf*
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
k *elf*
Animal Pen
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Pewpew is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Grak has arrived from the north.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pig's death cry as he collapses.
A pig is dead! R.I.P.
A pack horse stops following *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Urzhvšnk has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Elf! I will remember you!'
A hungry warg hits *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*

A pack horse panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Urzhvšnk leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.
Ripvšnk has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
Grak smites *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>FLEE
Grak closes the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The fence seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Grak opens the fence.
Ripvšnk closes the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ripvšnk opens the fence.
Grak leaves N O R T H.
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open exit 
n

Pewpew closes the fence.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Pewpew closes the fence.
The fence seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>The fence seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open exit 
n
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
End of the Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ripvšnk has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

open exit 
n
Rocky Path
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
You don't see any exit here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Rocky Path
Grak is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Grak has arrived from the east.
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k *elf*
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Slag Pit
Exits: south, down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k *elf*
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
e
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Grak has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Grak carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>whe elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={*elf*}
#   $target is now set to {raudo} [local]
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ok.
An orkish scout yells from the west 'A Hobbit is here at a Checkpoint!'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>whe elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={raudo}
Grak has arrived from the south.

Grak leaves N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Bend in the Trail
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Grak is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>whe elf
Grak has arrived from the east.
Crossing of the Paths
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={raudo}
Grak has arrived from the east.

Grak leaves << W E S T <<.

cha m ag
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: north, south.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: north, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr raudo
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ri
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>What do you want to ride?

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
The Trail
Exits: north, south.

s
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>On a Mountainside
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag
k raudo

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
k raudo
In a Valley
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash raudo
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...


FLEE

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In a Valley
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m ag

The earth trembles and shivers.				<-- Ooow!

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
77/326 hits, 9/100 mana, and 34/133 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
77/326 hits, 9/100 mana, and 34/133 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
bash raudo
In a Valley
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ripvšnk narrates 'L+E+V+E+L'

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
On a Mountainside
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k raudo
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You will attempt to flee!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Trail
Exits: north, south.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The earth trembles and shivers.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
On a Mountainside
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>bash raudo
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

Your bash at *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>label l
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]
exa l
Blue haired, yellow eyed ...a very strange elf
Don't annoy him he might explode...
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) has some big nasty scratches.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the right arm,
       A clean light wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the left arm.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn on head>       a black hood (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (neglected)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Wounded>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Bad>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Bad>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) seems to have recovered his senses.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>say anoying
emote says: anoying
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
k l
In a Valley
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Awful>
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
k l
In a Valley
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l), trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Awful>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Grak} in [default] group 
Grak tells you 'help slag'
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) bleeds from open wounds.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
In a Valley
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>k l
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Awful>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Grak} in [default] group 
Grak tells you 'no mps'

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Awful>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Awful>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l):Dying>
You cleave *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Raudo the Noldorin Elf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Grak} in [default] group 
Grak tells you 'im inside'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>narr raudo rips
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a strange set of lock picks
a water skin
a lantern
a black leather belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
a fine pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
a black pair of pants (neglected)
a black hood (well-maintained)
a double edged eket (worn)

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m wim
draw broadsword
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Urzhvšnk narrates 'clap'

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
In a Valley
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cast 'word of recall'
You muster all of your concentration...

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Somewhere in the mountains
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sleep

You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>You go to sleep.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
81/326 hits, 10/100 mana, and 19/133 moves.


*******************************************************************************
Regged and ran into noc when enough mps! Was a fun hour of pk and i figgured
it could be logged! If i had that Amulet from hobbit inside fence for
spellsave it coulda been a better battle! I woulda gotten xp from Komom and
beaten Raudo some inside but i was pretty screwed anyway.. Hope you enjoyed it
*******************************************************************************
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/11/25 21:41, Ripvšnk:   
damn všnker

2006/11/25 21:47, Zorts: 
seems that mda what I gave to you bringed you some nice kills+ luck ;)

2006/11/25 21:50, Urzhvšnk: 
Ah don't we all love lowbie pk :P?
Urzhvšnk sends *Komomkoro the Beorning Woman* (l) sprawling with a powerful
bash.
Muhahahaha:D
Well nice to see now who did i fight against:P see ya after some more levels:P

2006/11/25 22:15, Ryalnos:   
16 more! Gogogo!

2006/11/26 00:32, Vrool: 
Damn worder ;) !

2006/11/26 01:34, Grunge: 
must be nice... to not get mandos :)

2006/11/26 04:33, Taarsh:   
Rockar!

2006/11/26 04:36, Mhoghedin: 
Excellent log, some ballsy charges, failed traps on puke side etc. Liked it!

2006/11/26 14:31, Babanovac: 
the usual p(faint) log
nice fighting

2006/11/27 15:05, Ethar: 
My fav part is the one where he says he's level 12 and you make him enter before you hahahah (i can see why, but its just funny!).

2006/11/27 16:51, Faint: 
haha yeah, i ment that for grak, but grak arrived right after i said it first time, so i said again, but the loyal level 12 nodded his head and entered=)

2006/11/29 06:43, Faarn:   
14, 1%, #Komomkoro

Rofl Komomkoro


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back