Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Who Regens Faster? (Osilin)comments   back
(4189 hits. Posted 2006/12/01)
##It is a long log, I cut out score, info etc spam, but mostly it is
##like it was - thoroughly exiting for me and a bit fun for my
##opponent too, I guess. I did not cut it, because that way you can
##maybe feel some of the rush, of regenning behind doors, running
##around, thinking what to next etc.


Your heart feels lighter.

!~ R Mana:Hot>e
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

!~ R Mana:Hot>tra elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

c 'shroud'
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

!~ R Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.

You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

!~ R Mana:Hot>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

!~ Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $hit is now set to {fb} [local]
cha mood wim
Ok.

!~ Mana:Hot>s
The door seems to be closed.

!~ Mana:Hot>
A citizen mercenary leaves east.

!~ Mana:Hot>
Chemos narrates 'vermin bashed' in Morbeth.

!~ Mana:Hot>open door
s
close door
c 'fireball' *elf*
Ok.

!~ Mana:Hot>
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a noble Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (north).Aha, you have found your victim!

! Mana:Hot>Ok.

! Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

c 'lightning b'
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
Your fireball completely envelops *a noble Elf* in flames.
You lightly slash *a noble Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

! Mana:Hot *a noble Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
>YOU FEEL LESS PROTECTED!<-
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a noble Elf*:Fine>c 'lightning b'
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Hurt>c 'lightning b'
You start to concentrate...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Hurt>c 'fireball'

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* opens the door.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door closes quietly.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c norm 'armour'
The door is opened from the other side.
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Chemos narrates 'vermin rip' in Morbeth.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>ride obe
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>f
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
A pony (obe) is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>t
Who do you wish to tell what?

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>ride obe

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Agila narrates 'clap' in Morbeth.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
Exits: (north).

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A pony (obe) is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride obe

*a noble Elf* leaves south.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>The door closes quietly.
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
135/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]#   $hit is now set to {bu} [local]
e
Snake Alley
*a noble Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'burn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *a noble Elf*.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa elf
You don't see an elf.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>exa elf
The second mate of the Fallen Grail is an elf by the name of Kylan "Squints"
Carver. Known for his ways in archery, he is called Squints because of his
deadly accuracy through squinted eyes. He found himself with the pirates after
being banned from the thieves guild in Calimport. It was said that he stole
from the guild, but many believe it was because his archery skill was better
than that of the guild master's. Squints, being the most flamboyant of the crew
mates, stood out from his friends.
f
*a noble Elf* has several bruises.
*a noble Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a black hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a yew longbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a spotted silken sash
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Main Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'was afk :P'
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Grak narrates 'bn tell trolls come brolg' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: [east], south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
West AlleyExits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'i ran here, and am awful, pukes will come' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Chemos narrates 'hobbit in warrens' in Morbeth.
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Northwest Corner of the Wall
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Nimribath narrates 'trolls go brolg grak sais' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
134/169 hits, 18/124 mana, and 68/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Dramacula narrates 'Grak narrates 'bn tell trolls come brolg'' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 0%, PB: 55%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'tell them i ran here awful' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'those hatch pukes will come' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Chemos narrates 'he going out now' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>137/169 hits, 23/124 mana, and 76/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Chemos narrates 'going smelly' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'yawn :D'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>yell to bad you fled my 2nd ball then
Ok.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'well i came back'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'they here' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'was reading a log'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]
sc
138/169 hits, 27/124 mana, and 86/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Elethre narrates 'anything nice loaded?' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Main Street*a noble Elf* is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

Chemos narrates 'i gac vermin' in Morbeth.

*a noble Elf* yells 'you suck :P hide'

*a noble Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A citizen has arrived from the north.
A citizen mercenary leaves north.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells 'some more'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, west.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*a noble Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

Chemos narrates 'copper circlet staff' in Morbeth.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A little boy has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e

Grak narrates 'can any come brolg? i need backup' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
*a noble Elf* leaves east.
Nobody here by that name.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>c 'lightning b' *elf*
Mower narrates 'im coming' in Orkish.
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A little boy leaves east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Phalanx narrates 'brolg alive ?' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.Exits: north, south, west.
Grak narrates 'yes' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
130/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 90/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'well'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mower narrates 'front safe?' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>{uks}={door}

*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'i regen'

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Phalanx narrates 'brt' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood wim
Ok.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.You feel bolder.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
c 'lightning b' *elf*
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
Exits: (north).

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'helmer in' in Orkish.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tra elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'feel free'

Grak narrates 'and out' in Orkish.
*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'to grow'
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
*a noble Elf* yells from the west 'some balls :D'
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: [east], south, west.

A guard leaves south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mower narrates 'front clear?' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.
Snake Alley
Exits: [east], south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The door seems to be closed.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A guard has arrived from the south.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scou e
The door seems to be closed.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'front blocked come backway' in Orkish.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open door

The door is opened from the other side.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.
It's already open!

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Snake Alley
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves north.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: [east], south, west.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open door
Ok.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The BakeryThe baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a noble Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

A guard has arrived from the west.

A guard snuffs a lantern.

Phalanx narrates 'no mana for break :-(' in Orkish.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*a noble Elf* yells 'was looking for keyring :('

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>w
*a noble Elf* closes the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* locks the door.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>open door
It seems to be locked.
Grak narrates 'backway is or was open' in Orkish.
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
A guard joins your fight.
A guard lightly pierces *a noble Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
Mower narrates 'back ' in Orkish.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
A baker joins a guard's fight.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
A baker opens his shop.
A baker unlocks the door.
A baker opens the door.

! HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Mower narrates 'back open?' in Orkish.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
kill *elf*
*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!~ HP:Fine Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Bakery
The baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A pony (obe) is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w

The door closes quietly.

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!~ HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ride obe
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc

Grak narrates 'dont know' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>115/169 hits, 12/124 mana, and 96/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Grak narrates 'helmer is in' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yell cheeky
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Phalanx narrates 'open back' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
An assassin is here, fighting *a noble Elf*.
*a noble Elf* is here, fighting an assassin.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Grak narrates 'helmer is in alone' in Orkish.
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Grak narrates 'i dont have key' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>cack
You cackle gleefully.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>cha mood agg
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from theimpact.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *elf*
*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *elf*
*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *elf*
You try to slash *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.
>YOU FEEL LESS PROTECTED!<-
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cha mood wim
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
80/169 hits, 2/124 mana, and 88/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* pierces your right foot hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* says 'manaless?'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
Grak narrates 'it blocked or you can pick it open?' in Orkish.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
*a noble Elf* giggles.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells from the south 'run :P'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
67/169 hits, 3/124 mana, and 80/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'yawn'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
67/169 hits, 3/124 mana, and 81/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 0%, PB: 54%, Armour: 43%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
67/169 hits, 4/124 mana, and 84/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
67/169 hits, 4/124 mana, and 84/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
67/169 hits, 4/124 mana, and 85/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]
sc
68/169 hits, 5/124 mana, and 86/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 0%, PB: 54%, Armour: 43%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha mood wim
Ok.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
68/169 hits, 7/124 mana, and 88/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
68/169 hits, 7/124 mana, and 88/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
69/169 hits, 7/124 mana, and 89/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tra elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells from the south 'tihi'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s

A little boy has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.
A little boy has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

Phalanx narrates 'trans' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>71/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 89/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>l
Snake Alley

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 50%, PB: 54%, Armour: 43%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The door closes quietly.
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $uks is now set to {door} [local]sc
72/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 92/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
c 'lightning b' *elf*
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
Exits: (north).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
ride obe
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake AlleyA guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scou e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Bakery
The baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.

You stop scouting.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The sun appears above the city walls in the east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake AlleyExits: east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tra elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east.
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pony (obe).
A pony (obe) starts following you.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open door
Ok.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
c 'lightning b' *elf*
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a noble Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north).
Aha, you have found your victim!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.

##Open door and flee were almost pretyped, that's why I fled from awful *Elf*

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Awful>open door
It's already open!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Awful>f

*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
kill *elf*
Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pony (obe) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pony (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pony (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood wim
Ok.

*~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...An assassin leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
An assassin strongly pierces your right hand.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A guard joins your fight.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>lead obe
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
A guard is here, fighting an assassin.
An assassin is here, fighting a guard.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A guard pierces an assassin's right hand and tickles it.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

An assassin pierces a guard's left hand hard.

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tra elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

An assassin strongly pierces a guard's right arm.

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
A woman has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]
w
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *a noble Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Bad>
The day has begun.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Bad>
The door seems to blur for a while.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Bad>
The door is opened from the other side.
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w

Grak narrates 'they doing wargs' in Orkish.
The door closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
West Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
70/169 hits, 25/124 mana, and 73/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
70/169 hits, 26/124 mana, and 74/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower StreetExits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
71/169 hits, 3/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...A woman leaves west.

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A little boy has arrived from the east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

Mower narrates 'rael bashed backway' in Orkish.

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $hit is now set to {fb} [local]
w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
72/169 hits, 6/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
72/169 hits, 6/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'why run?'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your body.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *a noble Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak narrates 'rael hurt' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: [north], east, west.
Phalanx narrates 'many back :-(' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>A woman has arrived from the west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak narrates 'miltar bashed' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell no mana no hope
Ok.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells from the south 'no hps no mana'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 50%, PB: 55%, Armour: 43%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a noble Elf* yells from the south 'bah'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Phalanx narrates 'back locked :-(' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south, west.
You hear a death cry from the west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nBefore the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A guard unlocks the gate.
A guard opens the gate.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
68/169 hits, 13/124 mana, and 71/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 50%, PB: 55%, Armour: 43%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- noquit
- panic
- shield- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
69/169 hits, 15/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
69/169 hits, 15/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a noble Elf* shoots your head extremely hard and shatters it.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*a noble Elf* barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
A guard lightly slashes *a noble Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard slashes *a noble Elf*'s right foot hard.*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves north.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Mower narrates 'come in back' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
27/169 hits, 18/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark Path
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Cross
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Main StreetOne of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e

*a noble Elf* yells from the east 'yawn'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Mower narrates 'rael bashed n' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wInside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).
Mower narrates '2n' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A little boy leaves north.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 15/124 mana, and 54/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

Phalanx narrates 'how was it ' in Orkish.
You have revealed *a noble Elf*!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*a noble Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: (north), south.
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.*a noble Elf* leaves north.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

s
You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells 'bah'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the south 'moveless'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* sits down and rests.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
*a noble Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
59/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 52/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
Elethre narrates 'ugurz hatch' in Morbeth.
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!

Chemos narrates 'hehe' in Morbeth.

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
59/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 53/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
reveal q
You begin to search...

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You have revealed *a noble Elf*!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]

*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* shoots your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of TharbadThe corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Infinity narrates 'bash something :D'

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife AlleyExits: north, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ce n
close exit n
Ok.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
27/169 hits, 27/124 mana, and 43/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 38%, DB: 50%, PB: 54%, Armour: 42%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
28/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 45/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The clouds begin to disappear.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...
Chemos narrates 'u ok?' in Morbeth.

You didn't find anyone.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Grak narrates 'who killed vermin?' in Orkish.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
28/169 hits, 30/124 mana, and 45/112 moves.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
29/169 hits, 31/124 mana, and 46/112 moves.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha spe nor
Ok.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The gate seems to be closed.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open gate
Ok.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, (south).

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The Cross
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
The Black Blood Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
The Black Moon StreetA woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [north], east, west.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The wooden seems to be closed.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open wooden
Ok.

* R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
31/169 hits, 6/124 mana, and 43/112 moves.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>{uks}={wooden}
re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 38%, DB: 0%, PB: 53%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- noquit
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
sc
32/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 46/112 moves.

##Intensive score spamming

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
35/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 56/112 moves.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
*a noble Elf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.No way! You are fighting for your life!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* hangs a yew longbow across his back.
*a noble Elf* skillfully draws a nasty orkish fang.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden

*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
*a noble Elf* pierces your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* opens the wooden.
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
It's already open!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden

*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden

*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wooden

The wooden closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
26/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 58/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A little boy leaves west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, [south], west.
A guard leaves west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
You cannot go there riding.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.
You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e

A woman has arrived from the east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), east, west.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces your left arm.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
A citizen leaves east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

Chemos narrates 'peeps in brolg winning?' in Morbeth.
You didn't find anyone.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
52/169 hits, 10/124 mana, and 53/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
53/169 hits, 11/124 mana, and 53/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 37%, DB: 0%, PB: 53%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc53/169 hits, 12/124 mana, and 55/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
53/169 hits, 13/124 mana, and 56/112 moves.
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
s
You stop resting, and stand up.
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $uks is now set to {wooden} [local]
The wooden seems to be closed.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eThe Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Mower narrates 'pukes left' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
53/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 56/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Chemos narrates 'nods' in Morbeth.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a noble Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A citizen has arrived from the east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Theraz narrates 'ok' in Morbeth.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

The wooden is opened from the other side.

reveal q
You have revealed *a noble Elf*!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
You begin to search...
*a noble Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

open wooden
f*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your right hand.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Hurt>open woodenOk.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The wooden closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wooden
Ok.
The wooden closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A citizen leaves west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
The Old Tower Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
37/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 48/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
37/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
38/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

*a noble Elf* nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
A guard slashes *a noble Elf*'s right leg hard.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above theroofs.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a noble Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
s
63/169 hits, 8/124 mana, and 50/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is resting here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A woman leaves west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc63/169 hits, 8/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ce s
close exit s
Ok.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
64/169 hits, 10/124 mana, and 50/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 0%, PB: 55%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- stored spell fireball- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>{uks}={wooden}
#   $uks is now set to {gate} [local]
sc
64/169 hits, 12/124 mana, and 52/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 15/124 mana, and 58/112 moves.
The gate is opened from the other side.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 59/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* leaves north.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The gate closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A citizen has arrived from the east.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A little boy has arrived from the west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'they chased me, DT blocked, they will chase me to noc' in
Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of TharbadA Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* yells loudly from the north 'moo'

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

Grak narrates 'im in' in Orkish.
You didn't find anyone.
You hear a loud horn, signalling the arrival of a ship.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 17/124 mana, and 60/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The gate is opened from the other side.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 0%, PB: 55%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the north!

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Uldor narrates 'who?' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The gate closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
The gate is opened from the other side.
You stop resting, and stand up.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...
You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the north!

You didn't find anyone.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 18/124 mana, and 62/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A little boy is here, running around.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 63/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Before the North Gate of TharbadThe corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A little boy is here, running around.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, [east], south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'miltar, helmer' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close gate
You don't see any gate here.
Elethre narrates 'hurt ugurz above hatch' in Morbeth.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ce s
close exit sOk.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 23/124 mana, and 59/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 0%, PB: 55%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 745,097 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 178. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>{uks}={gate}
#   $uks is now set to {wooden} [local]

You feel bolder.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
68/169 hits, 24/124 mana, and 62/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood wim
Ok.
69/169 hits, 27/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>l
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
69/169 hits, 27/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
69/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
69/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 68/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your right hand.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>s
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The wooden closes quietly.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

The wooden is opened from the other side.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a noble Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, west.
You hear a loud horn, signalling the immediate departure of a ship.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w

*a noble Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a noble Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The wooden is opened from the other side.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s#   $uks is now set to {wooden} [local]
The wooden seems to be closed.
*a noble Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>f
You are already attempting to flee!
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
Ok.
*a noble Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a noble Elf*:Wounded>c 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a noble Elf* lightly pierces your right hand.

c 'earthq'
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a noble Elf* in flames.
*a noble Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*a noble Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a noble Elf*:Dying>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You stop riding a pony (obe).
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Squints the Silvan Elf*.
Some debris falls on you from above.You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
A pony (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
A pony (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
A pony (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pony:Dying>
You slash a pony's body extremely hard and shatter it.
get coins corpse
exa corpse
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>corpse (here) : 
Nothing.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A pony (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A pony (obe) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>open wooden
Ok.

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>f
You are already attempting to flee!

! HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a pack horse:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>n
The Stable
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pony (obe) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (south).

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a water skin
a lantern
a spotted silken sasha nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a key
a yew longbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black pair of pants (flawless)
a black hood (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a ring
a wooden pipe

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Trewsday, the 18th of Astron, Year 2872 of the Third Age.
You cannot guess the time indoors.
Real time is Fri Dec  1 19:02:39 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Tue Nov 21 19:49:08 2006 GMT.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>l
The Stable
The corpse of a pony is lying here.The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pony (obe) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>lead pack
A pack horse starts following you.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>label pack obe
Ok.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>info Mul on %x expi (%X levelini), %t tpd (%T levelini).
Mul on 8006258 expi (643742 levelini), 88748 tpd (0 levelini).

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>info %K
involved (10)
****************************************************************
##Squint died and I looked around in shops for better armour.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>buy 77
#   $korv is now set to {An armourer} [local]
An armourer tells you 'That'll be two gold 11 silver, please.'
You now have a fine chain mail hauberk.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 49%, PB: 55%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 175. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Uldor narrates 'they went n from fork, but lightning destroyed tracks' in
Orkish.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rem hauberk
You stop using a chain mail hauberk.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wear fine
You wear a fine chain mail hauberk on your body.!

##And then he came back!

***********************************************************

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the west 'well played'

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>whois squints
Squints Carver, Mageweaver of the Assassin Art is a level twenty-eight Silvan
    Footpad.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
73/169 hits, 25/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An armourer starts cleaning up his shop.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell thank you :)Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the west '*bow*'

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>76/169 hits, 33/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the west 'rematch?'

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the west 'from full? :D'

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>yell you outsmarted yourself
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the west 'i did :D'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>yell no second time
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Rashnak narrates 'HELLO!'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Chemos narrates 'HI' in Morbeth.
The door is opened from the other side.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
>YOU FEEL LESS PROTECTED!<-
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>yell you know me now
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>st
f
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>op door
f
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>Theraz narrates 'ola' in Morbeth.
You are already attempting to flee!
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>open wooden
You don't see any wooden here.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>oe
open exit 
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>oeopen exit 
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
An armourer joins your fight.
An armourer hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s right arm.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>oe
open exit 
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>oe
open exit 
Ok.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>oe

An armourer hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s left leg hard.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>open exit 
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>oe

The door closes quietly.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open exit 
Ok.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Pewpew narrates 'gg on move whats up' in Orkish.
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south ':('

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
60/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 107/112 moves.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Back Alley
Exits: west, down.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A pack horse (obe) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Harshnag narrates 'Bearschaman of Mirkwood' in Orkish.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the door.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
Harshnag narrates 'doh' in Orkish.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>c 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Squints the Silvan Elf* in flames.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open woodenYou don't see any wooden here.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A guard has arrived from the west.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $hit is now set to {m} [local]
n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
60/169 hits, 6/124 mana, and 105/112 moves.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $hit is now set to {bu} [local]
s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sThe Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Harshnag narrates 'i think hes german irl' in Orkish.
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*' HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ride obe
A pack horse (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

*' R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*' R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A citizen has arrived from the east.

*' R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>g
Get what?

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Small BridgeA guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
40/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 98/112 moves.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nThe Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your right leg.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>s

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>c 'burn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha wim
Wimpy removed.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nThe Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*' R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The last few raindrops dance briefly over the surface of the puddles, and the
rain stops.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* strongly pierces your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>c 'burn' *elf*
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>c 'burn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon StreetOne of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
A citizen has arrived from the west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>c 'burn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>f

*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark PathExits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
27/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 86/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Black Moon StreetA sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Bridge
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
28/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 85/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the north '7 hps :P'

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'looks like miltar and helmer were in noc' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Sharp Knife AlleyA little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.
A woman leaves west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The door is opened from the other side.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Grak narrates 'went s from monitor' in Orkish.
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Grak narrates 'they out now' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
28/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 81/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The gate seems to be closed.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Harshnag narrates 'who went' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

*~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak narrates 'miltar + helmer' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
61/169 hits, 7/124 mana, and 80/112 moves.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Grak narrates 'they out now' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>{hit}={bu}
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Osilin               - Inside the South Gate of Tharbad

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Harshnag narrates 'they noc?' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Grak narrates 'nod' in Orkish.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Black Blood AlleyThe corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
A guard leaves west.

*~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The night has begun.
You begin to feel hungry.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.
A little boy lights a lantern.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A little boy leaves north.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>exa pack
s
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

This horse follows his master, and carries whatever he is given. Stout,
yet strong, this pack horse is used on long hauls often carrying the
weight of his master and his master's belongings.
A pack horse (obe) seems well-rested and has some big nasty scratches.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
five bloody scalps
four flasks of orkish draught
a fragile parchment
a pair of snowshoes (used)
two small metal flasks

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
63/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 80/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 51%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc64/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 81/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and shatters it.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].
Pewpew narrates 'any1 going westish from noc anytime soon?' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
e
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
An assassin lightly pierces your left leg.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.You flee west.
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
sc
60/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 80/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eA guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Deejay narrates 'well helmer glowing' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pack horse (obe).
A pack horse (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Games Inn
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
A huge and awesome dealer in black leather is here (glowing).
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pack horse (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n

Deejay narrates 'as usual' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Dark Path
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead obe
You stop riding a pack horse (obe).
A pack horse (obe) starts following you.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A citizen leaves west.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close gate
You don't see any gate here.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>reveal q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>fd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A pack horse (obe) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ride obe
A pack horse (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.
Uldor narrates 'nah helmer doesnt usually glow' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small BridgeExits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
62/169 hits, 23/124 mana, and 71/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Small Dark Path
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You are hungry.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'create food'
eat food
You start to concentrate...

A magic mushroom suddenly appears.
A woman has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Cross
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nMain Street
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Cross
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Deejay narrates 'everytime I see him he does :(' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Stable
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ce
close exit 
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The wooden seems to be closed.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scalp corpse
Why would you like to take the scalp of a pony?

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (worn)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scalp 2.corpse
You start taking the scalp from the corpse.
#   $uks is now set to {wooden} [local]
You tear Squints' scalp off the dead corpse.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
66/169 hits, 26/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 51%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- novoid
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 68/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
67/169 hits, 29/124 mana, and 70/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open wooden
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Cross
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
69/169 hits, 33/124 mana, and 68/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
69/169 hits, 4/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Main Street
Exits: east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Cross
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>eThe Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Pewpew narrates 'any1 nocish have some jem for lore?' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You see *Squints the Silvan Elf* scouting from the east!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Black Moon StreetA sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Phalanx narrates 'storm near dt' in Orkish.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

You begin to feel thirsty.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha mood wim
Ok.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the south '20 hps!'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the south 'eep'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sA Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A guard leaves west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells faintly from the south 'i respect you btw'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: east, [south], west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Snake AlleyExits: [east], south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Snake Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A woman leaves west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>dr water
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
West Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell i respect you to
Ok.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell too 
Ok.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell but i don't trust you
Ok.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $hit is now set to {kill} [local]
s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south 'i won't'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south 'call'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells 'if that's'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
You try to slash *Squints the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells 'what you'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells 'mean'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
A guard has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of TharbadA secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell not that
s
Ok.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south 'fear '

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south 'my'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells loudly from the south 'shit'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells 'bolts!'

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nc 'lightning b' *elf*
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Main Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your left hand.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

A guard joins your fight.
A guard lightly pierces *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s right arm.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A little boy is here, running around.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A guard leaves east.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'lightning b' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You swiftly dodge *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Old Tower Street

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
A guard joins your fight.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, [south], west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, [east], south.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
A Small Bridge
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
50/169 hits, 2/124 mana, and 50/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Sharp Knife Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
w
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Main StreetExits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
51/169 hits, 4/124 mana, and 42/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
52/169 hits, 6/124 mana, and 45/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
52/169 hits, 7/124 mana, and 47/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
52/169 hits, 8/124 mana, and 47/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
53/169 hits, 8/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
53/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
53/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
53/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 49/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You are already resting.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
53/169 hits, 10/124 mana, and 50/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
54/169 hits, 12/124 mana, and 52/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
55/169 hits, 13/124 mana, and 54/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
55/169 hits, 13/124 mana, and 55/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour- stored spell earthquake

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Cross
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Sharp Knife Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), east, west.
A citizen has arrived from the west.

!~ R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nThe Stable
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ce
close exit 
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 54/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc58/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 55/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 55/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 55/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 56/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 56/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 57/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
58/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 57/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $uks is now set to {wooden} [local]
cha mood wim
sc
Ok.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>60/169 hits, 25/124 mana, and 62/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
61/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
61/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
62/169 hits, 29/124 mana, and 67/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $hit is now set to {m} [local]
sc
62/169 hits, 29/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
62/169 hits, 30/124 mana, and 69/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>re
You are already resting.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
62/169 hits, 30/124 mana, and 70/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 643,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
63/169 hits, 32/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
63/169 hits, 32/124 mana, and 72/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
63/169 hits, 32/124 mana, and 73/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
63/169 hits, 33/124 mana, and 73/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
63/169 hits, 33/124 mana, and 74/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 33/124 mana, and 74/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 34/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 34/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 34/124 mana, and 75/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 34/124 mana, and 76/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 35/124 mana, and 76/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 35/124 mana, and 77/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
64/169 hits, 35/124 mana, and 77/112 moves.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ex
South - A closed 'wooden'
The wooden is opened from the other side.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the wooden.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your right hand.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'magic m'
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'magic m'
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* opens the wooden.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You feel bolder.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left foot.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>reveal q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'magic m'
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
*Squints the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You begin to search...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your left foot.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'magic m'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the wooden.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Bad>c 'earthq'
*Squints the Silvan Elf* opens the wooden.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* closes the wooden.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
get coins corpse
exa corpse
You receive your share of experience.Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You stop riding a pack horse (obe).
A pack horse is stunned and will probably die soon.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
You slash *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy a pack horse:Awful>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy a pack horse:Awful>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy a pack horse:Awful>open wooden
Ok.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy a pack horse:Awful>
A pack horse (obe) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse (obe) leaves south.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy a pack horse:Awful>n

You slash a pack horse's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
get coins corpse
exa corpse
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>corpse (here) : Nothing.

! HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a water skin
a lantern
a spotted silken sash
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a key
a yew longbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black pair of pants (flawless)
a black hood (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a ring
a wooden pipe

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>info Mul on %x expi (%X levelini), %t tpd (%T levelini).
Mul on 8107201 expi (542799 levelini), 88751 tpd (0 levelini).

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>scalp 2.corpse
You start taking the scalp from the corpse.

You tear Squints' scalp off the dead corpse.

! HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
A pack horse (obe) is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (north), east, west.

!~ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ride obe
You pick up a pack horse (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>l
The Black Moon Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Black Moon Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sA little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Black Blood Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Cross
A little boy is here, running around.Exits: north, east, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Main Street
Exits: east, west.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: east, [south].

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
39/169 hits, 20/124 mana, and 88/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,799 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit- armour
- shield

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Bad Mana:Cold>c 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
81/169 hits, 9/124 mana, and 95/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>stat
l
OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 72%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,799 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- shield

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Chemos narrates 'helmer miltar goin' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Chemos narrates 'crackish' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>who orc
Orcs
----
      Zackle warrior of the eastern plains 
      Phalanx the Corpse Animator 
      Pewpew the Snaga 
      Glop the Orkish Warrior 

10 players on.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>86/169 hits, 19/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>info %K
known (16)

****************************************************************

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
77/169 hits, 7/99 mana, and 106/112 moves.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'why?'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
77/169 hits, 7/99 mana, and 107/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>yell enough
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'one more!'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'spamreduction'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'let you'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'win'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'and i haven't been above 30
hps'

*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'once :P'
You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A citizen has arrived from the south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'once more :D'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yell gambler knows when to quit
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
77/169 hits, 10/99 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
77/169 hits, 11/99 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- panic- depression

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'you'd still be up'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'xp'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whois squints
Squints Carver, Mageweaver of the Assassin Art is a level twenty-eight Silvan
    Footpad.


#   $korv is now set to {^^ Cundae} [local]
^^ Cundae tells you 'wow'
^^ tell Cundae what?
#   $korv is now set to {^^ Cundae} [local]
^^ Cundae tells you 'you filled my tellhistory talking to my afk trigger :P'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Your heart feels lighter.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'and i'll still be down'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'i just'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'like'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'the fact that this is'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>re

sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'like a game of'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are already resting.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>78/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
78/169 hits, 14/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- panic

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'live action chess :P'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
78/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>re
You are already resting.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
78/169 hits, 16/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- panic

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yell i think i still leaveOk.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A citizen leaves south.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
80/169 hits, 21/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 1%, PB: 55%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- panic

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'damnit'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Chemos narrates 'helmer wounded' in Morbeth.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'i go retire then :D'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'peace man!'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yell bye
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
81/169 hits, 24/124 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c norm 'armour'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'don't change'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north ':-D'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc82/169 hits, 26/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
82/169 hits, 26/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yell i try not to
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
82/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
83/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
83/169 hits, 28/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
83/169 hits, 29/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit- shield

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
84/169 hits, 30/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
84/169 hits, 31/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'i play darkie later'
84/169 hits, 31/124 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 45%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 542,675 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 179. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c norm 'armour'
You can't concentrate enough while resting.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells from the north 'i'll give you a tell :P'

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>yell if i am on still
Ok.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
86/169 hits, 37/124 mana, and 111/112 moves.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>yell gotta rent soon

*******************************************************************
##And that's how it ended.
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/12/01 20:50, Mhoghedin:edited 1x   
Sweet kills, you posted in wrong section imo. The first fight was the best, the rest you just wasted him. Loved every line of the log. BN Power!
Also, I loved the little bluff in the beginning. 'You fled out of my second fball' :p

2006/12/01 21:31, Vakola: 
Trallalaaa, nice! Too bad they do everything to ruin my lust for this game...

2006/12/01 21:50, Zita:   
romantic

2006/12/01 22:14, Pinion: 
Very enjoyable read, good action with both sides playing bravely. Goes to show how much fun MUME would be if they toned down the power of legend EQ (both sides seem to play very ballsy and not having the best EQ is probably a factor of that. (and the player also, of course))

Notables imo.

2006/12/01 22:32, Breaux: 
rematch. one more? from full hps? strictly by the rules ;)

2006/12/02 00:04, Wego:   
Niiiice, you should be on zorc though squints :P

*cough* you too george, if you read this log!!

2006/12/02 04:28, Squints:   
Ok so, I had a lot of fun during the making of this log, and if I eat demote over it, so be it. I really don't care, because I seriously can't think of a time in this game when I had as much fun. Much adoration to Osilin, you played well. And Pinion, I play that way with fullsets, naked, always. I firmly believe in balls to the wall, complete hardcore fighting :P

2006/12/02 08:18, Razoor: 
What an annoying elf with all those yells, but nice fighting by BN :)

2006/12/02 09:02, Marillion: 
Indeed razoor, i was like what a fucking pathetic elf. but glad the bn won atleast.

2006/12/02 13:28, Venus: 
And I was like wtf? Why flee out and leave armoury when you have the key (or should have atleast) and armourer is assisting you :)

2006/12/02 17:04, Fador: 
Sweet... Makes me wanna log my caster!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back