Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Im not trying to escape this time! (Wierd)comments   back
(3844 hits. Posted 2007/01/30)
Im not trying to escape this time!

************************************************************************************
Story goes, i had been playing in moria some the last few days. One day ago i met
Pompel inside and tried to fight but he ended up bashtrapping me with Naralon and
Naron. I escaped on awful and he said he did it to be able to Smob without me
interfering. Now, a few days later, i ran into Naron but he entered a closable i
couldnt pick open so i left towards Shaghosh area when....
************************************************************************************

o CW>stat
OB: 116%, DB: 41%, PB: 42%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 383,047 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 206. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- strength
- shield

o CW>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW>n
Great Hall of the Durghash
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A gaunt, filthy orc is here, looking around him with insane eyes.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.			<-- You again!!

! CW>n
Forge Caves
A large round whetstone rests on the ground.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, south.

o CW>e
e
Forge Caves
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, west.

! CW>n
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, west.

o CW>e
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW>close exit 
The Forge Door
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CW>close exit 
Ok.

! CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW>It's already closed!

! CW>lock exit 
*click*

! CW>w
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: east, south.
You swiftly dodge a Durghash orc's attempt to hit you.

o CW a Durghash orc:Healthy>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW a Durghash orc:Healthy>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You cleave a Durghash orc's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW a Durghash orc:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW a Durghash orc:Hurt>cha s q
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, west.

o CW>
A Durghash orc barely pierces your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine a Durghash orc:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a Durghash orc:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Forge Caves
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>cha m ag
e
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
e
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>draw orkish
The Forge Door
Exits: [north], east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>The axe is no sheath!

! CW>w
w
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW>w
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, west.

o CW>
Forge Caves
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, west.

! CW>s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW>s
Forge Caves
A large round whetstone rests on the ground.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, south.

o CW>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Great Hall of the Durghash
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A gaunt, filthy orc is here, looking around him with insane eyes.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW>
Well-used Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o CW>n
Great Hall of the Durghash
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A gaunt, filthy orc is here, looking around him with insane eyes.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW>n
Forge Caves
A large round whetstone rests on the ground.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, south.

o CW>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW>e
Forge Caves
A broad orc works here, burnt from the fire over which he stoops.
Exits: east, west.

! CW>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW>e
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: north, west.

o CW>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW>n
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW>e
The Forge Door
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west.

! CW>e
Lurg Cave
A long, single-edged sword lies on the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A short spear is lying on the ground.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
Exits: west.

o CW>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.
A bulky cave troll lightly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine a bulky cave troll:Healthy>w
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a bulky cave troll:Healthy>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine a bulky cave troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Forge Door
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
You strongly cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your right arm and tickles it.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {pompel} [local]

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>k pompel
bash pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Fine>FLEE

! CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Lurg Cave
A long, single-edged sword lies on the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A short spear is lying on the ground.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
The Forge Door
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west.
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Lurg Cave
A long, single-edged sword lies on the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A short spear is lying on the ground.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
bash pompel
The Forge Door
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>w
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Pompel the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a russet cloak.

! CW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>k pompel

*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>bash pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left foot and tickles it.

w
k pompel
As *Pompel the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine>
Wide Twisting Tunnel
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>cha m ag
e
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Forge Door
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [north], east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>k pompel
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>bash pompel
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Pompel the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any pompel here.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *Pompel the Dwarf* tries to pick the irondoor's lock...

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* skillfully picks the lock of the irondoor.
*Pompel the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* opens the irondoor.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* waves.			<-- GROWL!

close exit 

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

! CW HP:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

! CW HP:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>ye hah
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>open exit 
n
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>
Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
End of the Twisting Tunnel
Exits: (east), south.

o CW HP:Fine>k pompel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
End of the Twisting Tunnel
Exits: (east), south.

o CW HP:Fine>close crag 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
w
Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Wide Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the east 'why always fight' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>
Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'where you want' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'to fight' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine>ye ?
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye cause
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye you
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye always
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye bashtrap
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye where
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye you
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>ye want
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'i' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>ey to
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Fine>ey fight
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'am' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'alone' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'in moria' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>ye to
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells faintly from the north 'now' in Westron.

o CW HP:Fine>ye fight
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Forge Door
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>ye my ass
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 112%, DB: 46%, PB: 42%, Armour: 63%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 383,012 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 206. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- shield

! CW HP:Fine>sc
283/334 hits, 102/102 mana, and 113/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

cha m ag
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>draw orkish
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
l
You are carrying:
a russet cloak (flawless)
a broadsword (flawless)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Forge Door
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
285/334 hits, 73/102 mana, and 117/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc

Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>285/334 hits, 73/102 mana, and 117/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>rem cloak 
wear 2.cloak

*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'naron' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'just' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'left' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north '=' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'I am' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'solo' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye sure
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye he
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye did
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
287/334 hits, 75/102 mana, and 124/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a darkened orkish axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Thorongil
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'believe' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'what' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'you' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* yells from the north 'want:)' in Westron.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye i do
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Some apparently very far noise can be heard from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
291/334 hits, 79/102 mana, and 134/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
291/334 hits, 79/102 mana, and 135/135 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
n
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Twisting Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: north, (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
End of the Twisting Tunnel
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crag 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south, (west).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe pompel
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={pompel}
cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw orkish
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
End of the Sloping Passage
*Pompel the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
w
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south, (west).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
End of the Twisting Tunnel
Exits: (east), south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crag 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - End of the Twisting Tunnel

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dr skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o CW HP:Fine>open crag 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south, (west).

o CW HP:Fine>e
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wierd                - Bronze Hall

o CW HP:Fine>whe pompel
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={pompel}
cha m ag
draw orkish
stat
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine>A huge stone troll has arrived from the south.
OB: 116%, DB: 41%, PB: 42%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 383,012 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 206. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength
- shield

o CW HP:Fine>
A huge stone troll hits your left leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine a huge stone troll:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a huge stone troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Breakdown
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Bronze Avenue
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Pompel the Dwarf*.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Exits: east, west.
*Pompel the Dwarf* opens the rock.

! CW HP:Fine>e

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>
Bronze Avenue
Exits: (north), east, west.
A lurg leader has arrived from the north.
A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>w
k pompel
Bronze Avenue
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Pompel the Dwarf*.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CW HP:Fine>
! CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
The rock is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>cha s q
It's already closed!
The rock is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine>n

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
cast 'harm' pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine>k pompel
You try to cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine>

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine>s
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>open exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>s
cast 'harm' pompel
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
They aren't here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
You try to cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exa dwarf
You don't see a dwarf.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Pompel the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A bound up deep wound at the body.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a sun-emblazoned cloakpin
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an engagement ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)


## He got badass eq.....=P ##


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
You strongly cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* opens the rock.
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* opens the rock.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Bronze Avenue
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Bronze Avenue
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Bronze Avenue
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: west.
A filthy troll leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bronze Avenue
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>bash pompel
n
k pompel
The boulder is opened from the other side.
A lurg leader has arrived from the south.
A dire wolf has arrived from the south.

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure serious'

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Broken Passage
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, (south).
A dire wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dire wolf:Healthy>open exit 

A lurg leader lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dire wolf:Healthy>s
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dire wolf:Healthy>FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dire wolf:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bronze Avenue
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
open rock
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>n

o CW HP:Fine>close exit 
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>bash pompel
s
k pompel
cha m ag
As *Pompel the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pompel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

FLEE

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>{target}={pompel}
cha m ag
draw orkish

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

cha s n

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Pompel the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>s

*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE

Your head stops stinging.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Fine>draw orkish
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Fine>The rock seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>s

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit 
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.				<-- Ok, lets rumble!

! CW HP:Fine>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine>
You try to cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' pompel
Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m wim
draw sword
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You remove a darkened orkish axe.
You awkwardly wield a broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Pompel the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
cast 'harm' pompel
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw orkish
s
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You remove a broadsword.
You confidently wield a darkened orkish axe, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
*Pompel the Dwarf* sneezes.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The rock seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Pompel the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
cast 'harm' pompel
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ber
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Pompel the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Pompel the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash pompel
You swiftly dodge *Pompel the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
bash pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your body hard and tickles it.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bash pompel
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your right leg very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
You failed. You are unable to cool down!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You are too furious right now to change mood.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash pompel
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
bash pompel
s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The rock seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'breath of briskness'

*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

n
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* giggles.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
bash pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bash pompel
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>s
bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* sneezes.

*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your right arm and tickles it.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *Pompel the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.


## Mmmm! This just wont happen! ##


*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
cast 'harm' pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
cast 'harm' pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Pompel the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k pompel
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k pompel
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You try to cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash pompel
You swiftly dodge *Pompel the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You don't see any pompel here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash pompel
n
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.



! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You're already fighting!
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
k pompel
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Pompel the Dwarf* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Pompel the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *Pompel the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
cast 'harm' pompel
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Pompel the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k pompel
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'harm' pompel

*Pompel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>{target}={pompel}
cha m ag

*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

s
k pompel

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Your head stops stinging.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
k pompel
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Pompel the Dwarf* sneezes.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha s q

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You try to cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a broadsword (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>{target}={pompel}

*Pompel the Dwarf* draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.			<-- Damn PBS =(

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cha s q
k pompel

Your head stops stinging.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your right leg hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
k pompel
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>k pompel
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>cha m ag
draw orkish

*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>The axe is no sheath!
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cha s q
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
cast 'harm' pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' pompel
Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' pompel
You start to concentrate...
*Pompel the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

n
k pompel
You bleed from open wounds.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Pompel the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>cha m ag
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>draw orkish
The axe is no sheath!
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
k pompel
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You approach *Pompel the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s left hand.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>bash pompel

*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>bash pompel
*Pompel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Pompel the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Pompel the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Pompel the Dwarf* pounds your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *Pompel the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>
*Pompel the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You strongly cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right leg and shatter it.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>cast 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
*Pompel the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>s
*Pompel the Dwarf* strongly pounds your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

*Pompel the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pompel the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Small Tunnel
*Pompel the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.				<-- Ohno you dont!
Exits: north, [south].

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>k pompel
You cleave *Pompel the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Pompel the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Pompel the Dwarf*:Awful>draw sword
You remove a darkened orkish axe.
You awkwardly wield a broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
You slash *Pompel the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Pompel the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Pompel the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Pompel the Dwarf*.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a butcher knife (flawless)
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a sun-emblazoned cloakpin
a pale blue stone
an engagement ring
a sapphire ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
an azure scroll
an azure scroll

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>who leg
Legends
-------
      Phoebus, Prophet of Umbar 
      Phobius, Shadow from the East 

5 players on.

*********************************************************************************************
I got help to kill shadow and most eq got looted. Naron arrived after a while and we left to
OOC. Was a fun fight and a happy ending since i doubted i could kill him. Thanx go to Phobius
who helped with shadow.
*********************************************************************************************
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/01/30 17:59, Merco: 
5 stars again :)

2007/01/30 21:03, Tempus:   
LOL?
BUT PIMPEL?
No Naralon auf Nabbland= Pompel rippen fosho:D

2007/01/30 22:30, Misery: 
Pompel's first couple of magic missiles were funny (but understandable to break concentration during your harm). Good fight. Thanks for logging it.

2007/01/31 01:17, Devastator: 
Not bad :)

2007/01/31 01:32, Vesor:   
all in all, quite entertaining logs...all three of them!

2007/01/31 02:07, Devastator: 
I want it in notables :)

2007/02/10 00:31, Malock:   
Damn wierd you give some good logs.. nice fight


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back