Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Blood in the Closet! (Mhoghedin)comments   back
  
(24 ratings and 5007 hits. Posted 2007/02/01)
####
####   Logged By: Mhoghedin the Berserker of the Black Shadow Clan
####
####   Background story: Me and Morpheus were tired of running around Eregion
####   and Rivendell for wimpy pukes that wouldn't fight! So, we decided to take
####   the battle farther west. After running in circles around 5 pukes that came
####   for us and our charmies they finally got tired and left. That is, except for
####   Andarvin and Porter...


![ cW Mana:Burning>n
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Morpheus is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes Morpheus' left leg extremely hard.
The --->  cloakroom  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

![ cW Mana:Burning>

Morpheus STARTS TO FLEE .
Morpheus LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

![ cW Mana:Burning>

The --->  cloakroom  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Corridor
Exits: east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
s
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*Porter the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
A pack horse LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.

*Andarvin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> Morpheus.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Morpheus is FIGHTING --> *Andarvin the Dwarf*.
Exits: (north).

![ cW Mana:Burning>n
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>s
c 
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
A pack horse LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW Mana:Burning>cn  Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.

*Andarvin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> Morpheus.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Morpheus is FIGHTING --> *Andarvin the Dwarf*.
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW Mana:Burning>cn  
Morpheus STARTS TO FLEE .
Morpheus LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

![ cW Mana:Burning>c 

*Andarvin the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  cloakroom  <---.

![ cW Mana:Burning>on
[open exit n]
n
Ok.

*Porter the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the --->  cloakroom  <---.
The --->  cloakroom  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Morpheus is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>o 
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Morpheus LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Corridor

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Morpheus LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Corridor

![ cW Mana:Burning>d 
Morpheus LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
End of Corridor

![ cW Mana:Burning>dwar    
Morpheus LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Banqueting Hall

![ cW Mana:Burning>dwarf
 
# Target is now set to: *dwarf*
 
![ cW Mana:Burning>
nod
Morpheus says 'quake in' in Orkish.
You nod solemnly.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
Banqueting Hall
Morpheus is standing here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Morpheus LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
The Kitchen and Stores
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A pie has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.

![ cW Mana:Burning>o 
Morpheus says 'i close then open' in Orkish.

![ cW Mana:Burning>o say     
Morpheus LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of Hallway

![ cW Mana:Burning>nod

Morpheus says 'ok?' in Orkish.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You nod solemnly.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
      
Morpheus LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Hallway
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>say how many

Morpheus LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>emote zaps: how many
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Morpheus is standing here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>say 2 imo
emote zaps: 2 imo
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>s 
*Thanathor the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sq  
*Thanathor the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A pack horse LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

![ cW Mana:Burning>s

Morpheus says 'quake twice and i enrer' in Orkish.

![ cW Mana:Burning>Morpheus LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Corridor

Corridor
Exits: north, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>n
Corridor
Morpheus is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Morpheus LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Morpheus is standing here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>s
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Morpheus says 'quake twice and i enter' in Orkish.

![ cW Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s 
Morpheus says 'go' in Orkish.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scou    Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Burning>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
s Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Morpheus is standing here.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ cW Mana:Burning>nod

Morpheus carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You nod solemnly.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A mean brigand leaves his hiding place.
You discover that a mean brigand has his hands in your wallet.

![ cW Mana:Burning>                    
Morpheus says 'go' in Orkish.
A mean brigand LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
os
s
cea
cea
    
[open exit s]
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW Mana:Burning>c 'earthquake' 
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The --->  cloakroom  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

*Andarvin the Dwarf* of Belegost says: well we do him after    ### Hehe, planning :p

*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your right hand and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Fine>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
A mountain mule barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
A pack horse STARTS TO FLEE .

A pack horse --FAILS A FLEE--.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>o 

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>on
[open exit n]
The --->  cloakroom  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.
You barely pierce *Andarvin the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>Morpheus has arrived from the north.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morpheus >CLOSES< the --->  cloakroom  <---.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>o 
*Andarvin the Dwarf* HAS BASHED YOU.

o ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morpheus utters the word 'FIREBALL'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* strongly crushes your left hand.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

----- YOU ARE NO LONGER BASHED -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>l 
Morpheus utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...


![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>d 
You barely pierce *Andarvin the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>   
Morpheus utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Porter the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Porter the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Porter the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
 
![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your left foot very hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
--> Gained   xp: 100000tp: 0wp: 1
--> Trip     xp: 4203937tp: 226109wp: 23
--> Needed   xp: 607145tp: 0wp: 25 total

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>c fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

The --->  cloakroom  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

*Andarvin the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  cloakroom  <---.

Morpheus =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your right foot hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

Morpheus utters the words 'block door'
The exit --- north --- is BLOCKED or BROKEN.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* HAS BASHED YOU.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>

--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------               # Oh shit.    

*Andarvin the Dwarf* lightly crushes your left arm.

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>   
Morpheus =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Andarvin the Dwarf* strongly crushes your body.

ccs

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morpheus utters the word 'FIREBALL'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
----- YOU ARE NO LONGER BASHED -----

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Wounded>c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Morpheus utters the word 'FIREBALL'
Morpheus throws a fireball at *Andarvin the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

Morpheus =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* HAS BASHED YOU.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Awful>give pipe morpheus

*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your left leg very hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Andarvin the Dwarf* crushes your left foot very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Awful>
Morpheus utters the word 'FIREBALL'
Morpheus throws a fireball at *Andarvin the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Dying>
----- YOU ARE NO LONGER BASHED -----

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Dying>

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Dying>na  
You pierce *Andarvin the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Andarvin the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

Cloak Room
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
Morpheus is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>  
Morpheus smiles viciously.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>say nice!
n 
Morpheus shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>emote zaps: nice!
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>nar andarvin and porter rip
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sa  
Morpheus says 'log that mate' in Orkish.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s l
nAs Morpheus greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Morpheus gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Cloak Room
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
 
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
Morpheus is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

###
### Short and sweet! Porter should have qbolted me to hell, but he seemed frozen with fear
### I guess he couldn't storeport out of this one! Quick thinking by Morpheus won the fight.
### Andarvin loaded gleaming and bej. 8)
###


2007/02/01 01:54, Scad:Rated: Good 
Thanathor narrates 'mhog going w'
Andarvin narrates 'cool free xp'

Owned?

2007/02/01 01:55, Morpheus: 
The fact that this is a rare log of me winning a fight, and the fact that Porter is one of the pukes who died means I can only rate this log....Superb!

2007/02/01 01:57, Andarvin:edited 1x  Rated: Good 
Mso didnt read the log? Cool.

2007/02/01 02:09, Andarvin:Rated: Good 
what i meant to say was that my narrate could be scrutinized more if i died 1 on 1 to mhoghedin. The log, and mhoghedins comments in the log prove who played better between the two.

2007/02/01 02:10, Nograb:   
Anyone narrates 'Andarvin going (somewhere)'
nar cool free xp

2007/02/01 02:12, Mhoghedin: 
Lol Andarvin, 2 BN mages beat a dwarf warr and a pukemage (w/out staff butplz.) and all you can do is say I suck? Pathetic, you make American Mumers look bad. I'll enjoy the gleaming for sure.

2007/02/01 02:16, Andarvin:Rated: Good 
No need to be upset mhoghedin, or to gloat. You got xp,wps, eq, and a log on the main logpage. You should be happy, not sad.

2007/02/01 02:27, Peapend:Rated: Good 
Hes not mad, i think he finds it funny that you got man handled and played like utter shit after bragging that mhoghedin was free xp to you.


Don't be a ass, you played like shit and died because you were arrogant.



2007/02/01 02:32, Andarvin:Rated: Good 
i died because i played poorly. How I feel about p mhoghedin is, IMO, a separate matter.

2007/02/01 04:26, Belamir: 
Log is nice, Scad's comment is nicer :P

2007/02/01 04:41, Britney:Rated: Average 
Scary warrior! Very damaging crushes on unarmoured bn!

2007/02/01 04:43, Noxious:   
Morpheus did well

2007/02/01 05:16, Rakshasa:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
nods..poor display..but 2 v 2 in 1 room closeable, 1 bashes other nukes vs 2 nukes? seems a little tough-ish? but this -

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Andarvin the Dwarf*:Awful> < --------- lol??
Morpheus utters the word 'FIREBALL'
Morpheus throws a fireball at *Andarvin the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.
*Andarvin the Dwarf* is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

*edit: no staff for mega qbolting helped :P

2007/02/01 05:57, Fieldy:  Rated: Superb 
Damn, I liked it.

2007/02/01 11:56, Razoor:Rated: Good 
Well despite them being pukes, in 1 room i'd say the Bn's had the upper hand...always nice to see people fight though, deserves high rating cause of that!

(Check your cure alias)

2007/02/01 12:27, Nockurzh:Rated: Superb 
Porter dies... superb ofcourse :D

2007/02/01 13:01, Locram:Rated: Superb 
aaaw... i thought the log would be about someone confessing they're gay (bloodghoul/bloodhand?)

Anyway, good work! I was so sure thanathor would open from the outside once porter died.

2007/02/01 13:04, Misery:Rated: Superb 
Great stuff - keep at it!

2007/02/01 13:07, Andarvin:Rated: Good 
well i actually wanted 2 on 2 with thanathor at first, he refused to enter with me so i went afk for about 5 min, went back and porter was there, willing to fight.

2007/02/01 13:14, Mhoghedin:edited 1x   
Hehe Locram, I said blood in the Closet, not Blood coming OUT of the closet! :p either way, its gross sounding.

2007/02/01 13:48, Eileya:   
Background story was really nice! i think those whites didnt want to fight because you sit either in brolg or oie rock! nothing much to read here imo

2007/02/01 14:42, Ulixes:  Rated: Good 
Porter in noport room?

2007/02/01 16:11, Britney:Rated: Average 
Forced namechange to Noporter! HARHAR! I AM GOD!

2007/02/01 19:04, Mhinganea:  Rated: Good 
BN P o w e r!!!
Morpheus and Mhoghedin are true Númenóreans!!
Superb :)

2007/02/01 23:21, Björn: 
Did you come out of the closet after this?

2007/02/02 06:26, Faint:Rated: Good 
even tho the pukes are more powerful, the bn's prob had the upper hand. An even fight on other words, i liked it! esp when the pukes were so confident=)

2007/02/02 11:42, Reine:Rated: Average 
heh, all porter had to do waz spampress his qbolt button while andarvin bashing, those bns tend to rip kinda insta to qbolts, staffed or not...alsow avoiding the quakes was an option :P awful play by pukes tihihi

2007/02/02 22:12, Balthazar:Rated: Superb 
hahahahaha complete ownage - 5 stars for adarvin's narrate. i love to see this kind of facial. btw pukes chose the 1 room fight by remaining inside it so if they are at a disadvantage there (which is debatable) it's their own fault and good on the bns for entering anyway.

2007/02/02 22:15, Mhoghedin: 
Actually, they would have won if Porter had mm'd Morpheus instead of targetting me. :p

2007/02/02 22:25, Ågran:  Rated: Good 
yeah i cant say andarvin did that much wrong, its more porters fault =P.. if they fought in stonedoor they would have won ezy

2007/02/05 11:54, Devastator: 
Hahahaha!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Balthazar, Fieldy, Locram, Misery, Morhol, Nockurzh, Roadkill 
 Good Andarvin, Bebur, Caesar, Faint, Mhinganea, Peapend, Razoor, Tec, Ulixes, 
Ågran 
 Average Britney, Drakiz, Dreag, Rakshasa, Reine, Rik 
 Poor  
 Awful Ninjzor 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back