Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The Double-Edged Sword! (Mhoghedin)comments   back
  
(27 ratings and 4265 hits. Posted 2007/02/19)
*. cRW>
Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*. cRW>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quietly scouts northwards...

*. cRW>man
 
# Target is now set to: *man*
 
*. cRW>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* stops scouting northwards.

*. cRW>
You start to concentrate...

A horse of the Rohirrim stops following *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* picks up a horse of the Rohirrim's reins, and starts riding him.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  tent  <---.

You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. cRW HP:Fine *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Healthy>f
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Fine>w
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>e You start to concentrate...

exa *man
f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has some small bruises.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring; it glows blue
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l Thieves' Camp
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track rohirrim
nar w     You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

nar who is K            You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nar who is Kilya?
w
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Grasslands
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l 

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
e
l Nobody here by that name.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* slashes your right leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* HAS BASHED YOU.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

q *. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Kilya the Rohir Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Kilya the Rohir Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your head.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
----- YOU ARE NO LONGER BASHED -----

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
l 
Leetah narrates 'Happy spying to all, and to all a good night!'

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

l f *Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f

*Kilya the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e w
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - pale red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

f
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* slashes your left foot hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - pale red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>f
You start to concentrate...
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* slashes your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Grasslands
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - pale red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your right arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Grasslands
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Grasslands
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
n
l Grasslands
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Grasslands
Traces of - intense red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Grasslands
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s 
A fallow deer LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
tr  You begin to search...

A badger has arrived from the east.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.
You didn't find anyone.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Road of the Smiths
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Grasslands
Traces of - intense red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - pale red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A badger is here, exploring for food.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!
A fallow deer has arrived from the north.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your right hand.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - fierce red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>f Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Grasslands
Traces of - intense red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Grasslands
Traces of - fierce red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb  w

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
s
Grasslands
Traces of - fierce red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Road of the Smiths
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

f
Your victim has disappeared!
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A citizen mercenary LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
n
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Grasslands
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

f
You swiftly dodge *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s attempt to crush you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
e
62/158 hits, 3/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>b Grasslands
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>b sq
[reveal q]
t 
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr  You begin to search...

tr  
e

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Grasslands
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
62/158 hits, 4/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grasslands
Traces of - intense red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grasslands
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here here ---CASTING---, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w

*Kilya the Rohir Man* utters the words 'cure light'

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
e
62/158 hits, 5/123 mana, and 42/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>b Grasslands
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*man*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc  
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
s
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your left leg.
You can't do that while fighting.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>f
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Grasslands
Traces of - intense red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
e
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Thieves' Camp
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
s Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
55/158 hits, 5/123 mana, and 38/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
A Grassy Plain
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
e
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Bend in a Narrow Track
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
A Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r
sc  You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
s 56/158 hits, 7/123 mana, and 36/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sta
s
s
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
e
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
n
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
An Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
e
An Old Field
Exits: north, east, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Haudh-en-Morgwaith
Exits: north, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
st  57/158 hits, 9/123 mana, and 32/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 34%, DB: 5%, PB: 34%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 195,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 195,245 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- armour [58 sec]
- panic
- a light wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- shield [12 min 47 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
59/158 hits, 15/123 mana, and 40/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc  sc
59/158 hits, 16/123 mana, and 42/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
60/158 hits, 16/123 mana, and 43/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
60/158 hits, 17/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
60/158 hits, 17/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
60/158 hits, 17/123 mana, and 45/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
s *. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sta
62/158 hits, 20/123 mana, and 49/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
s
An Old Field
Exits: north, east, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
An Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s n
s An Old Field
Exits: north, east, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
r
62/158 hits, 21/123 mana, and 48/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sa  62/158 hits, 22/123 mana, and 49/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sa  sc
st  63/158 hits, 22/123 mana, and 50/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 35%, DB: 5%, PB: 35%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 195,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 195,245 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- a light wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- armour [1 min 36 sec]
- panic
- shield [13 min 25 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
s *. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
st  65/158 hits, 27/123 mana, and 57/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sta
s
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
w
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
sq
[reveal q]
Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

track roh         You didn't find anyone.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track rohirr  ri rim
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 3 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 3 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Grasslands
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Grasslands
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

e
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Grasslands
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Grasslands
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Grasslands
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

w You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w n
Road of the Smiths
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Jagged Bend in the Road of the Smiths
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

w
You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Peninsula Overlooking the Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
River Bluff
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Atop a Cliff
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
On the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance. (Thistle)
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Grassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

#### Blargh!
#### Ran to that accursed temple...but, he MUST have low willpower because he eats so much damage from my qbolts!
#### Maybeeee...


*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>track
sta   You stop tracking your victim.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>stat
s
OB: 36%, DB: 55%, PB: 36%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 195,245 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 195,245 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- a light wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- armour [2 min 39 sec]
- shield [14 min 28 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Wide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
w
71/158 hits, 42/123 mana, and 19/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
92/158 hits, 34/123 mana, and 30/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
93/158 hits, 35/123 mana, and 30/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
93/158 hits, 35/123 mana, and 31/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
93/158 hits, 36/123 mana, and 31/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
94/158 hits, 38/123 mana, and 34/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
94/158 hits, 38/123 mana, and 35/111 moves.

###
### Quick mathproblem!
###

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>help earthquake
EARTHQUAKE QUAKE

Syntax      : cast 'earthquake'
Type        : Offensive, physical, area
Accumulative: N/A
Duration    : No
Casting     : Long
Position    : Standing, fighting
Level       : Level 8
Class       : Magic User
Min. Mana   : 15

Example:

  > cast 'earthquake'

See also: "MAGIC MISSILE", "CHILL TOUCH", "BURNING HANDS", "SHOCKING GRASP", "LIGHTNING BOLT", "COLOUR SPRAY", FIREBALL,
"CALL LIGHTNING"

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
95/158 hits, 40/123 mana, and 37/111 moves.

###
### Hrm...to cast quakes on thorough, which I think will take him out,
### I'm gonna need 46 mana (23 mana perquake) Manacounting time!
###

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
97/158 hits, 44/123 mana, and 42/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
97/158 hits, 44/123 mana, and 43/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
97/158 hits, 44/123 mana, and 43/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
97/158 hits, 45/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
97/158 hits, 45/123 mana, and 44/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
98/158 hits, 45/123 mana, and 45/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
98/158 hits, 46/123 mana, and 45/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
98/158 hits, 46/123 mana, and 46/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
98/158 hits, 47/123 mana, and 46/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
98/158 hits, 47/123 mana, and 47/111 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sa ta
cha   You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha spell thor
e
Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Wide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
w Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
le  Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
aba   You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>aba
A trained horse stops following you.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>on
[open exit n]
sc  Ok.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Alkarambar
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.

You stop scouting.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* slashes your right arm.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Hurt>f
s
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Grassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e w
n
r Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ride
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
92/158 hits, 51/123 mana, and 38/111 moves.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
s Grassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s w
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
aba
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A trained horse stops following you.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>on | n | cw | cea | cea
[open exit n]
Ok.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alkarambar
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is RESTING.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: (south), [west].
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit w 
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c 'earthquake' 
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kilya the Rohir Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

os*Kilya the Rohir Man* <OPENS> the --->  cubicle  <---.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A citizen mercenary says 'Prepare to die, Mhoghedin!'
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
A citizen mercenary says 'It was your last mistake Mhoghedin! I will remember you!'
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
  
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired an elven acolyte:Hurt>os  c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
An elven acolyte hits your head.

os  *Kilya the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

os  Amanrandil has arrived from the west.

os
[open exit s]
f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Good job!
You hear a citizen mercenary's death cry as he collapses.
A citizen mercenary is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Good job!
You hear a horse of the Rohirrim's death cry as he collapses.
A horse of the Rohirrim is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Good job!
You hear a citizen mercenary's death cry as he collapses.
A citizen mercenary is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
Amanrandil says 'Beast of Morgoth! You shall pay for defiling the peace of Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
Amanrandil says 'Beast of Morgoth! You shall pay for defiling the peace of Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired an elven acolyte:Awful>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired an elven acolyte:Bad>An elven acolyte has arrived from the south.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>os
[open exit s]

--> Gained   xp: 7632tp: 192wp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 28233tp: 505wp: 0
--> Needed   xp: 187616tp: 0wp: 5 total

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
--> Gained   xp: 7632tp: 192wp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 28233tp: 505wp: 0
--> Needed   xp: 187616tp: 0wp: 5 total

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
o Amanrandil has arrived from the east.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.
Amanrandil pierces your body.

--> Gained   xp: 7632tp: 192wp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 28233tp: 505wp: 0
--> Needed   xp: 187616tp: 0wp: 5 total

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>oe
[open exit e]
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>e
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>oe
[open exit e]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>f It's already open!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>f
o No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>oe
[open exit e]
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>o An elven acolyte lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>f

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Amanrandil pierces your body.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os  You are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]

An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
An elven acolyte --FAILS A FLEE--.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>o You don't see any exit there.
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Alkarambar
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>os
[open exit s]

An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>The marblegate seems to be closed.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>os  

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  cubicle  <---.
The --->  cubicle  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
Amanrandil says 'YOU! Black Númenórean! You will die before your time.' in Quenya.
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
f 

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  cubicle  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>f

The --->  cubicle  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  cubicle  <---.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
An elven acolyte quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
Ok.
An elven acolyte strongly hits your left arm.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
os
[open exit s]
Ok.
An elven acolyte lightly hits your right leg.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
Ok.

*Kilya the Rohir Man* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
Amanrandil pierces your left arm very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired Amanrandil:Fine>os
[open exit s]
Ok.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>os
[open exit s]
The --->  marblegate  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.
You don't see any exit there.

####
#### Well that didn't go too well, so anyway, I made a tactical retreat.
#### After some more skirmishes (sometimes I win, sometimes he wins)...he meets up with Boin!
#### I figure, well, if he gets some allies, I better get some of my own!
#### Picked myself up a nice ferocious lion!

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
Hollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

e
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

e
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
Hollin Road
A Dunlending hunter is SITTING here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony, fighting a Dunlending hunter.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a Dunlending hunter.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a Dunlending hunter's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).
Ok.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
You start to concentrate...

*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a Dunlending hunter's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A Dunlending hunter is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* points his finger at a dark-maned lion (moo) and laughs obnoxiously.
A dark-maned lion (moo) strongly hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
Ok.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e

*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a Dunlending hunter's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a Dunlending hunter's death cry as he collapses.
A Dunlending hunter is dead! R.I.P.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>w Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>w
lb  Hollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a dark-maned lion (moo).
A dark-maned lion (moo) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a dark-maned lion (moo)'s left hindleg extremely hard.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

l *Boin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
A dark-maned lion (moo) strongly hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--

*+ cRW Mana:Burning *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f

*+ cRW Mana:Burning *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
You barely pierce *Boin the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a dark-maned lion (moo).
A dark-maned lion (moo) is SITTING here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
*Boin the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--

*+ cRW Mana:Burning *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f
You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e w
lb  Hollin Road
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a dark-maned lion (moo).
A dark-maned lion (moo) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
You start to concentrate...
A dark-maned lion (moo) is no longer bashed!

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
A dark-maned lion (moo) bursts into tears.

--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

A dark-maned lion (moo) bursts into tears.

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*+ cRW Mana:Hot>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
A dark-maned lion (moo) has arrived from the west.

*+ cRW Mana:Hot>w
l Hollin Road
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
You start to concentrate...

l *Boin the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left leg.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>l 
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your head hard.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
f Hollin Road
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a trained horse.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
w

*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f *Boin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You start to concentrate...

fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your left leg very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
fk  
*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pony.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a dark-maned lion (moo).
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Ok.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a dark-maned lion (moo)'s left forefoot extremely hard.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a trained horse.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f

*Boin the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Boin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>f
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a pony.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly crushes your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Wounded>f
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Hollin Road
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a pony.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

f *Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

f
*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pony.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kilya the Rohir Man* with full impact.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>thoro
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: thoro
 
*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
w

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb  Hollin Road
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.kilya]
Nobody here by that name.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
w
Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tr  Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track mu   t  trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Hollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

s
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

w You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

e
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 6 hours ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

s
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Remnants of the City Gate
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A brown snake is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony, fighting a brown snake.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk  
*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
A dark-maned lion (moo) hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s left leg.
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a trained horse.
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a brown snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
f Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.kilya]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a trained horse.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
fk  Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w

Your legs feel heavier. [BOB: DOWN]

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tr  Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>trac    
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tr  
A trained horse stops following *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* picks up a trained horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a trained horse.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w Ok.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
q Road of the Smiths
Exits: [north], =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tra   w
w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
n Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trough in a Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Grasslands
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Grasslands
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Your perception of magical auras wears off. [Detect: DOWN]

w
Grasslands
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Fields at the Forest Edge
Exits: east, south.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
w
w Small Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Fields Beside a Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Dark Holly Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: south, west.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Trail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Stagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Thin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w
The Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Stygian Forest
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Wooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*f cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 8 hours ago.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s

*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
Exits: north, east, south, west.

n
f Hmm... you have lost the track.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l A dark-maned lion (moo) hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s right foot.
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* <OPENS> the --->  marblegate  <---.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cn

Darkness descends slowly over the western plains as the sun finally drops below the horizon.
A dark-maned lion (moo) bleeds from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb  close exit n
Ok.
A dark-maned lion (moo) emits a ferocious roar.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
l Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l l 
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l

*Kilya the Rohir Man* <OPENS> the --->  marblegate  <---.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) bursts into tears.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A trained horse LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l 
A dark-maned lion (moo) bursts into tears.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l 
The --->  marblegate  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

####
#### ARGHHHH! *grumble* Amanrandil!
#### Anywho, I go off to regen AGAIN, and pick myself up another friend!
#### *pat Lioness* <3 I ambush them xping again...but where they go makes me DROOL 8)
####

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

e
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
Hollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>s
Breach in the Crumbling Wall
A mouse sniffs around, searching for a morsel of food.
Exits: north, south.

s
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>fk  Entangled Ruins
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: north, east, south.

fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>e
f 
A powerful lioness (moop) leaves her hiding place.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Entangled Framework
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south, west.

l You see some tracks of a trained horse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>e

A powerful lioness (moop) leaves her hiding place.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
l Entangled Ruins
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: south, west.

l s You see some tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>s
Ok.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A forest cat has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.
A sly mongoose has arrived from the west.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>
You failed to control a powerful lioness (moop).
A powerful lioness (moop) bursts into tears.
Ok.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.kilya]
Entangled Ruins
A smothering mass of vines is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a smothering mass of vines.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a smothering mass of vines.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a smothering mass of vines' trunk extremely hard and shatters it.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>l *Kilya the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges a powerful lioness (moop)'s attempt to hit him.
A dark-maned lion (moo) strongly hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a mountain mule.

--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a smothering mass of vines' leaves extremely hard.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
A smothering mass of vines barely hits *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a trained horse.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]

####
#### What! What is this!? MUST TARGET ENTANGLED ONE :)
####

*Boin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
*Boin the Dwarf* is entangled by a smothering mass of vines.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>n
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Boin the Dwarf* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to pound her.
Nobody here by that name.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>
Entangled Framework
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: cRW Mana:Burning>s

*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*: cRW Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.kilya]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cRW Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your left arm hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Entangled Ruins
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
w
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A snake slithers towards you.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.
*Boin the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a powerful lioness (moop).
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>   
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a mountain mule.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dwarf
 
# Target is now set to: *dwarf*

####
#### Argh, charmies cant hit him then! Must target by name!
#### 

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Boin the Dwarf* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to pound her.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A snake slithers towards you.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w

A slithering snake LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.

*Boin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a powerful lioness (moop).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a powerful lioness (moop)'s right foreleg extremely hard.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

l *Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l 
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Boin the Dwarf* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to pound her.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t
t Who do you wish to tell what?
A smothering mass of vines is slowly crushing *Boin the Dwarf* to death.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>targ    
A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

####
#### Herrreee we go!
####

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target boin
 
# Target is now set to: boin
 
*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fb  
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fb  
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n 
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a powerful lioness (moop)'s body extremely hard.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.boin]
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.boin]
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Boin the Dwarf* in flames.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Boin the Dwarf* in flames.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A smothering mass of vines is slowly crushing *Boin the Dwarf* to death.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
w
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb  Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.

*Boin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a powerful lioness (moop).
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]

*Boin the Dwarf* says 'do vines'

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

qui   *Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Boin the Dwarf* with full impact.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Hurt>l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s blow.

*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Boin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Boin the Dwarf* cries in pain as a smothering mass of vines tightens around him.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lw  w
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a powerful lioness (moop).
*Boin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds your head hard.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Hurt>l You start to concentrate...

l fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Boin the Dwarf* with full impact.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly crushes your right foot.
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A powerful lioness (moop) is no longer bashed!

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Boin the Dwarf*:Wounded>e f
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Forgotten Flora
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
l Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is standing here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
*Boin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a powerful lioness (moop)'s attempt to hit him.
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

lb  *Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Boin the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*: cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>Nobody here by that name.
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your left leg hard.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f

A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Entangled Framework
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
l Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.

*Boin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a powerful lioness (moop).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>l 
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
Nobody here by that name.
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.

f
A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--
A smothering mass of vines is slowly crushing *Boin the Dwarf* to death.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your body hard.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a powerful lioness (moop)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
fl  Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is FIGHTING --> *Boin the Dwarf*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.

*Boin the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a powerful lioness (moop).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>f l 
*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
l You start to concentrate...

f
*Kilya the Rohir Man* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Kilya the Rohir Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly crushes your body.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is standing here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Boin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Boin the Dwarf* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to pound her.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>l You start to concentrate...
*Boin the Dwarf* cries in pain as a smothering mass of vines tightens around him.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.boin]
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s blow.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to crush her.

A powerful lioness (moop) barely hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Boin the Dwarf* with full impact.
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>e
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is standing here.
*Boin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
*Boin the Dwarf* draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
A powerful lioness (moop) approaches *Boin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A dark-maned lion (moo) hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s body hard and shatters it.
Ok.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You failed to control a powerful lioness (moop).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>kf
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Kilya the Rohir Man* strongly crushes your left foot.
Ok.

*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>fk  
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>

*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
*Boin the Dwarf* is dragged back by some vines.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f
*Boin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a powerful lioness (moop)'s attempt to hit him.
Ok.
*Boin the Dwarf* pounds a powerful lioness (moop)'s left forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Boin the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Boin the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Sky Lit Courtyard
A grouping of soft pink flowers radiates a sweet fragrance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>s n
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
f Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is standing here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*Boin the Dwarf* is lying here, DYING!
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
fk  A dark-maned lion (moo) hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s head hard and shatters it.
*Boin the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Ok.
A powerful lioness (moop) intercepts *Kilya the Rohir Man*'s blow.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* approaches a powerful lioness (moop), trying to crush her.
A powerful lioness (moop) hits *Boin the Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatters it.
*Boin the Dwarf* is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>kf

*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a powerful lioness (moop)'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
A powerful lioness (moop) is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>k
f Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Hit whom?

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You failed to control a powerful lioness (moop).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
e
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>w A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
f Entangled Ruins
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A powerful lioness (moop) is lying here, DYING!
A dark-maned lion (moo) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a powerful lioness (moop).
*Boin the Dwarf* is lying here, DYING!
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
f You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
You failed to control a dark-maned lion (moo).
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>kk
[kill 1.boin]

A smothering mass of vines is slowly crushing *Boin the Dwarf* to death.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Boin the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Boin the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Boin the Dwarf*.
A slithering snake has arrived from the north.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>----- WRONG TARGET -----

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>e

*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes a powerful lioness (moop)'s left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a powerful lioness (moop)'s death cry as she collapses.
A powerful lioness (moop) is dead! R.I.P.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.boin]
Entangled Ruins
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a dark-maned lion (moo).
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>fga   Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>fga   e

*Kilya the Rohir Man* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Kilya the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>m A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>man
 
# Target is now set to: *man*
 
*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Pillared Enclave
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>nar Boin rips
i Ok.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>info
n
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 44 years, 3 months and 26 days old.
You have played 1 month, 11 days and 19 hours (real time). Session: 3 hrs.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Pirate of the Black Shadow Clan (level 28).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 1, smell -20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs twenty-eight pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 33%, Dodging Bonus: 55%, Parrying Bonus: 34%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 55/158 hit, 1/123 mana, and 48/111 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 9,262,417 experience points and you have 307,508 travel points.
Your prowess in battle is well known among the forces of the Dark Lord (26 wp).
You need 187,583 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 2 silver pennies and 2 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm (poorly bound)
- shield [9 min 10 sec]

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
loEntangled Ruins
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A slithering snake is FIGHTING --> *Kilya the Rohir Man*.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a slithering snake.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You are entangled by a smothering mass of vines.
  
A sly mongoose darts at a slithering snake's head, cracking its skull with a powerful bite.
You hear a slithering snake's death cry as it collapses.
A slithering snake is dead! R.I.P.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>look in corpse
e
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the vines!
Entangled Ruins
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
A smothering mass of vines squeezes the life right out of you.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>n
f No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f
n
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Place of Remembrance
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dark-maned lion (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You can't seem to escape the vines!

n
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
Maneater narrates ':)' in Morbeth.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your right leg very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Entangled Framework
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s

You can't seem to escape the vines!
Entangled Ruins
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s

*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>w
w You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Entangled Framework
The remains of a smothering mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
You can't seem to escape the vines!

n
Forgotten Flora
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the vines!
Entangled Ruins
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mass of vines entangles all who cross its path.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kilya the Rohir Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Kilya the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

Battlescar narrates 'nice' in Morbeth.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>w
w A sly mongoose LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Forgotten Flora
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A sly mongoose keeps an eye out for danger.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
You can't seem to escape the vines!

*Kilya the Rohir Man* crushes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o: cW HP:Dying Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Kilya the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


o# cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

####
#### So in the end, the very vines that aided me, killed me! I went from 5wps - 26wps - 18 wps.
#### Props to Kilya for fighting me solo most of the time, the skirmishes I had with you were VERY fun.
#### I don't even mind that I died, was having so much fun in the process :)
####



2007/02/19 07:48, Mhoghedin: 
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I was sporting a pure-eoghha set! Shortsword ftw!

2007/02/19 07:59, Alica:Rated: Good 
najs, 4 stars from me

2007/02/19 08:07, Boin:  Rated: Good 
yeeeaaahhh I shoulda been doing the vines and not watching the lioness intercept every time I tried to hit you. I dont think I would have live no matter what...I had not time to use anything before I was pulled back and attacked.

2007/02/19 08:08, Fingolan:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
Yup, definetly a notable log!

2007/02/19 09:07, Zita:  Rated: Average 
stop thoro quaking :/

2007/02/19 09:41, Britney:Rated: Average 
Kilya didn't play that well in Amanrandil :D

2007/02/19 14:00, Babanovac:Rated: Good 
quake damage does not depend on wil afaik

2007/02/19 14:35, Pong: 
Hit *dwarf* !

2007/02/19 14:47, Myrddin:  Rated: Superb 
Hahaha nice.

2007/02/19 15:45, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Why the hell didn't you hit dwarf when he was incap :P

2007/02/19 16:05, Caesar:Rated: Superb 
Does casting thorough matter when quakes were stored? Good log

2007/02/19 17:02, Reine:Rated: Good 
quake damage doese depend on wil babanovac, just not the main quake damage: debris

2007/02/19 17:08, Tempus:  Rated: Awful 
Learn the game and then come to teach others bababawhatever

2007/02/19 17:41, Jenzn:Rated: Average 
Well he did write afaik. wetmb tscfs right?

2007/02/19 17:55, Mhoghedin: 
I casted quakes on thoro because the main quake damage does go up. I figured that with my low hps and semi fresh armour, I may have been able to kill him in aman with the help of some mume randomness. Usually 2 storequakes can go through before eating a bash...I was depending on his low willpower to allow me to kill him.

2007/02/19 22:06, Belamir: 
Caesar: Yes.

Nice fighting, though you got greedy going back for the gear (I guess), and paid for it.

Fun log to read!

2007/02/20 03:17, Velgular:Rated: Good 
Nice log!

2007/02/20 04:07, Rakshasa:Rated: Average 
entertaining log :) though, probably not notable..

2007/02/20 04:33, Mhoghedin: 
Maybe so Rahaska, might have been more notable-ish if I wasn't greedy and got myself killed! :( But still, death on both sides makes things more interesting!

2007/02/20 05:37, Phoebus:Rated: Good 
who would fight 1v2 as a bn anyway? good job mhoghedin, most people would have called it quits when boin showed up

2007/02/20 07:23, Noxious:   
Yeah nice, however you did spam hit followers to hit incap dwarf which failed numerous times so... hit dwarf = xp for you not vines.

2007/02/20 07:31, Boin:  Rated: Good 
like mhoghedin said...look at where we were xping..who wouldnt charge 2 people there...or 3...I knew it wasnt the greatest idea ever to go there but hehe I didnt think mhog would do anything lol! whoops

2007/02/20 09:20, Faint: 
nice log! Thats always a fun place to fight=)

2007/02/20 09:31, Babanovac:Rated: Good 
yeah, i did say afaik

2007/02/20 21:56, Zimrathon: 
I would Phoebus =)

2007/02/21 01:56, Balthazar: 
hehe i think if you will not fight 2v1 as a bn you have no business playing a bn..


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Antar, Caesar, Myrddin 
 Good Alica, Babanovac, Boin, Devastator, Igrim, Lodis, Naron, Phoebus, Reine, 
Roadkill, Velgular 
 Average Britney, Dreag, Fieldy, Fingolan, Jenzn, Rakshasa, Zita 
 Poor Alian, Marillion 
 Awful Cambro, Khemsa, Ninjzor, Tempus 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back