Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Peanuts peanuts (?) (Zocker)comments   back
  
(31 ratings and 4606 hits. Posted 2007/04/20)
Connected to remote host



                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? zocker
Account pass phrase: ******

            ~~~ 
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _                              
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_ 
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/   
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    | 
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T- 
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.



*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) ***                  Type "news next" f
or the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 2 hours ago from h6n5-m-fb-gr100.ias.bredband.telia.com.
Entrance to the Burial Grounds
Exits: south, [west].

train all
Your default tongue is Westron.
Your rent was eight silver 50 copper.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
You feel less protected.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
Your magical shield wears off.
You feel yourself exposed.
News board                - 2 unread messages
FAQ board                 - 7 unread messages
Justice board             - 3 unread messages

*. CW>Brief mode on.

*. CW>Prompt set to All (except twiddlers).

*. CW>
You start refreshing all of your skills...

arm
You refresh your training in 'swim'.

You mentally recite the 'locate life' spell.

You mentally recite the 'remove poison' spell.
No more skills need refreshing.

*. CW Mana:Burning>Brief mode off.

*. CW Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
Nothing.

*. CW Mana:Hot>l
Entrance to the Burial Grounds

*. CW Mana:Hot>l
Entrance to the Burial Grounds

*. CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 11%, PB: 61%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 145,234 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 191. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour

*. CW Mana:Burning>csh
cast n 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

*. CW Mana:Hot>south
east
Winding Path up the Hill
Exits: north, east.

*( CW Mana:Hot>
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a boar cub leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a boar cub leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a mean brigand leading south done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a boar cub leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a boar leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a boar leading west done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a boar cub leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a boar leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a mean brigand leading north done less than 8 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zocker               - Sloping Path to the Old Castle

*+ CW Mana:Hot>west
Winding Path up the Hill
Exits: north, east.

*( CW Mana:Hot>east
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>south
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =south=.

*+ CW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sachurin             - Ruined King's Road
Zocker               - Sloping Path to the Old Castle

##################

putting some spells up, regnning some.

##################

![ CW Mana:Hot>Sachurin (SA) leaves up.
The Top of the Tower
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A huge tarantula is >> SLEEPING << here.
A huge tarantula is >> SLEEPING << here.
A huge tarantula is >> SLEEPING << here.
A huge tarantula is >> SLEEPING << here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CW Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) closes the hatch.

*[ CW Mana:Hot>'haha
emote zays 'haha'
Ok.

################## 

charming indeed.. snap!

##################

In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
A dark wraith is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>csn
close cobweb
cha spell norm
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' cobweb
You don't see any cobweb here.
A spirit-soldier barely crushes Sachurin (SA)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any cobweb here.
You start to concentrate...
A dark wraith starts C A S T I N G...


![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

Sachurin (SA) swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (VIT)'s attempt to hit him.

SlÝver narrates 'it's gotta be in still' in Orkish.

west
A dark wraith utters the words 'lightning bolt'
A dark wraith's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.
A huge tarantula joins Sachurin (SA)'s fight.
A huge tarantula joins Sachurin (SA)'s fight.
The exit up seems to blur for a while.            

###################

Do or Die, or hide.

###################

A huge tarantula hits a dark wraith's body hard.
A huge tarantula strongly hits a dark wraith's right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
A dark wraith is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits Sachurin (SA)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
The Dungeons
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
The Dungeons
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
A huge tarantula hits a dark wraith's right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
The Dungeons
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits Sachurin (SA)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>on
n
ope exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The Dungeons
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

You swiftly dodge a Skeletal Warrior's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Skeletal Warrior:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Skeletal Warrior:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
west
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (SVART) tries to hit Sachurin (SA), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
s
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>of r
order followers r
A huge tarantula (VIT) sits down and rests.
A huge tarantula (SVART) sits down and rests.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope
Open what?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - four tracks of a huge tarantula leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago

   - four tracks of a Man coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a Man leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading down done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading down done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading down done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading down done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east done less than 7 hours ago

#   $door is now set to {floorstone} [local]

You stop searching.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ope floorstone
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Dora the Dwarf* says 'ooooo'

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You hear a death cry from above.

![ CW Mana:Hot>ye KOm
hit *elf*
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Dora the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You try to slash *Dora the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

####################

here i realize i lost my spiders above :)

####################

![ CW Mana:Hot *Dora the Dwarf*:Healthy>ofa
*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
order followers assist
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Dora the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

![ CW Mana:Hot>n
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (VIT) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is resting here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) leaves down.
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Sachurin (SA) swiftly dodges *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s attempt to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>of st
order followers st
You have no loyal subjects here.
*Dora the Dwarf* approaches Sachurin (SA), trying to cleave him.
Sachurin (SA) slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
*Efforia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ofa
order followers assist
You have no loyal subjects here.
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (VIT) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is resting here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear the clashing of arms very close below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>of st
order followers st
A huge tarantula (VIT) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
A huge tarantula (SVART) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
*an Elf* is standing here.
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, (up).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sachurin (SA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sachurin (SA) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ofa
*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula's fight.
A huge tarantula (SVART) joins a huge tarantula's fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
hit *elf*
*Dora the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
*Dora the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dora the Dwarf*:Healthy>ofa
order followers assist
You failed to control a huge tarantula (VIT).
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dora the Dwarf*:Healthy>fd
f
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

You flee north.
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot hard.
You barely slash *Dora the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
In the Damp Cellar
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
A huge tarantula avoids being bashed by *Ghanic the Dwarf* who loses his balance.
A huge tarantula bites *Ghanic the Dwarf*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Ghanic the Dwarf*!
ARACHNIAD!!!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>up
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dora the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
In the Damp Cellar
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>flee
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Dora the Dwarf* approaches Sachurin (SA), trying to cleave him.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
In the Damp Cellar
A mace is on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>up
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
east
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Skeletal Warrior LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.
In a Prison Cell
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cs
close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

cure
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...

The prisondoor is opened from the other side.

Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.

A huge tarantula barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>io
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>
Sachurin (SA) opens the prisondoor.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
o
n
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
In a Prison Cell
Sachurin (SA) is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south).
A Skeletal Warrior ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
s
57/167 hits, 55/130 mana, and 55/103 moves.

######################

Could've been off to a better start I guess! coulda shoulda woulda

######################


![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
In a Prison Cell
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cs
close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cure

Sachurin (SA) swiftly dodges a Skeletal Warrior's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Sachurin (SA) opens the prisondoor.
cast n 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...

Sachurin (SA) strongly slashes a Skeletal Warrior's left foot.

Sachurin (SA) issues the order 're'.
A huge tarantula sits down and rests.
A huge tarantula sits down and rests.

s
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
In a Prison Cell
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cure
Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.
cast n 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...

dxx
Sachurin (SA) strongly slashes a Skeletal Warrior's left foot.

A huge tarantula bites a Skeletal Warrior!

#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
A huge tarantula strongly hits a Skeletal Warrior's left arm and tickles it.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
A Skeletal Warrior kicks Sachurin (SA), who staggers back from the impact and pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>o
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: north, west.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
In the Damp Cellar
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>down

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>up
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
In the Damp Cellar
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
The Dungeons
Sachurin (SA) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), west.
A huge tarantula (VIT) tries to hit Sachurin (SA), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Sachurin (SA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) opens the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
In a Prison Cell
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) tries to hit *Dora the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'hit dora'.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s right foreleg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>of
order followers
Order who to do what?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Skeletal Warrior tries a kick at a huge tarantula but misses.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Dora the Dwarf*!
ARACHNIAD!!!
A huge tarantula bites a Skeletal Warrior!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's right hand hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {dora} [local]
hit dora
You try to slash *Dora the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Fine>
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Fine>oa

A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Fine>ope archway
You don't see any archway here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Fine>ofa

A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s left hindleg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>c
c
close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula bites a Skeletal Warrior!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's body very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's right hand hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a huge tarantula (SVART):Hurt>fb
cast 'fireball'
You start to concentrate...
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) opens the prisondoor.
A Skeletal Warrior tries a kick at a huge tarantula but misses.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A huge tarantula bites a Skeletal Warrior!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>o
s
open exit
Ok.
Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's left foot hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
A Skeletal Warrior is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>of
o
order followers
Order who to do what?
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits Sachurin (SA)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
open exit
Ok.
A huge tarantula hits a Skeletal Warrior's right leg very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
A Skeletal Warrior is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Dungeons
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
You try to slash *Dora the Dwarf* (x), but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>ofa
The prisondoor closes quietly.
order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>ofa

Sachurin (SA) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
order followers assist
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: [north], east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {dora} [local]

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit dora
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>cast 'charm' dora
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>cast 'charm' dora
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>cast 'charm' dora
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

####################

Well we sure could've used him on our side! 

####################


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>order followers kill 
dora
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>order followers kill 
dora
close exit
close exit
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A Skeletal Warrior barely slashes *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>f
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>It's already closed!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a Skeletal Warrior's left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>fb
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>cast 'fireball'
You start to concentrate...

A Skeletal Warrior tries a kick at *Dora the Dwarf* (x) but misses.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) opens the prisondoor.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

cha mood wimpy
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.
A Skeletal Warrior LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The Dungeons
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.
A huge tarantula joins Sachurin (SA)'s fight.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A huge tarantula hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'charm' dora
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'charm' dora
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'charm' dora
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.
Nobody here by that name.
A Skeletal Warrior slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'charm' dora
You muster all of your concentration...

east
A spirit-soldier barely crushes *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (SVART) approaches *Dora the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit her.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a spirit-soldier's right leg extremely hard.


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Dungeons
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* sends Sachurin (SA) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]
w
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is resting here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
order followers kill dora
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
A huge tarantula (SVART) approaches *Dora the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit her.
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
order followers kill dora
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ye DORA
e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'ligh' dora
You start to concentrate...
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) sends a huge tarantula (SVART) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*Ghanic the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

order followers kill dora
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x) with full impact.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit dora

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
In the Damp Cellar

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.


Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Sachurin (SA) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: north, west.
Sachurin (SA) utters the words 'burning hands'
Sachurin (SA) burns *Ghanic the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'ligh' dora
*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Sachurin (SA) utters the words 'burning hands'
Sachurin (SA) burns *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
A huge tarantula (SVART) seems to have recovered her senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'ligh' dora

You swiftly dodge a spirit-soldier's attempt to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Fine>south
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east

A huge tarantula barely hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
up
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close floorstone
e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
south
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'ligh' dora
In the Damp Cellar
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You start to concentrate...

cast 'ligh' dora
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...
*Efforia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You start to concentrate...

order followers kill dora
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Dora the Dw
arf* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ope exit
You don't see any exit here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
Ok.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Sachurin (SA) utters the words 'burning hands'
Sachurin (SA) burns *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A huge tarantula hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit dora
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Sachurin (SA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
west
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Sachurin (SA) is standing here.
Exits: east.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A huge tarantula (SVART) strongly hits *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (SVART) approaches Sachurin (SA), trying to hit him.

####################

Atleast someone is doing something useful! 

####################

e

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Sachurin (SA) swiftly dodges *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Sachurin (SA)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites Sachurin (SA)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit dora
You barely slash *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.
Sachurin (SA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>cast 'ligh' dora
You start to concentrate...

*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.


order followers kill dora

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
A huge tarantula (SVART) approaches *Dora the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
Ok.
A huge tarantula barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>east
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
A huge tarantula bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>g draught all
quaff draught
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A huge tarantula (SVART) avoids being bashed by *Dora the Dwarf* (x) who loses her balance.
A huge tarantula (SVART) hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
*Efforia the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>+0
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body.
You swiftly dodge *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>order followers kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>order followers kill dora
flee
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Sachurin (SA) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sachurin (SA) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf* (x).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
Exits: north, west.
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers kill dora

*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'hit dora'.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'hit dora'.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (SVART)'s attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Efforia the Half-Elf*.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
Sachurin (SA) is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
The Dungeons
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>t sachurin chill
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
sc
80/167 hits, 13/130 mana, and 22/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>80/167 hits, 13/130 mana, and 22/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
80/167 hits, 13/130 mana, and 23/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
80/167 hits, 14/130 mana, and 23/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Sachurin (SA) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
The Dungeons

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Sachurin (SA) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
In a Prison Cell
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Sachurin (SA) closes the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Sachurin (SA) tries to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
hit *elf*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.

order followers kill *elf*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ofa

*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.
A huge tarantula joins Sachurin (SA)'s fight.
A huge tarantula barely hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

ofa

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>
*an Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>Ok.
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'assist'.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *an Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>o
order followers assist
Ok.
You barely slash *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c

A huge tarantula bites *an Elf*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!
Sachurin (SA) issues the order 'flee'.
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula barely hits *an Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>ofa

A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>order followers assist
You failed to control a huge tarantula (VIT).
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *an Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>csn
cha spell norm
Ok.
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c

A huge tarantula bursts into tears.
A huge tarantula lightly hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Fine Sachurin (SA):Wounded>l
Sachurin (SA) starts C A S T I N G...
In a Prison Cell
*an Elf* is here, fighting Sachurin (SA).
Sachurin (SA) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *an Elf*'s right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit

A huge tarantula bites *an Elf*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Hurt Sachurin (SA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

It's already closed!
A huge tarantula strongly hits *an Elf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>close exit
close exit
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>It's already closed!
A huge tarantula bursts into tears.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>ope exit
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *an Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Wounded Sachurin (SA):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

#################

I figured it was time to get out. Sachurin didn't.

#################


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ope exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The earth trembles and shivers.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
west
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>#   $door is now set to {floorstone} [local]

You hear a death cry from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ope floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l u
Neatly fit stones form the ceiling in here.
The stoneslab is open.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>#   $door is now set to {stoneslab} [local]
l
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>east
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
In a Prison Cell
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
*Efforia the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>south

*Dora the Dwarf* (x) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Prison Keeper's Chamber
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
west
The Dungeons
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
25/167 hits, 16/130 mana, and 14/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cure
cast n 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood wimpy
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
39/167 hits, 3/130 mana, and 18/103 moves.

####################

At this point it all feels rather lost. 3 legends left - I have no score
and not even control over my spiders (which are moveless) - but i try to survive for a bit anyhow!

####################


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up

*Efforia the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Gie the Noldorin Elf*.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
north
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cs
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (south).
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>west

*Gie the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>down
close stoneslab
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
40/167 hits, 7/130 mana, and 19/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
40/167 hits, 7/130 mana, and 20/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
40/167 hits, 8/130 mana, and 20/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
40/167 hits, 8/130 mana, and 20/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>stast
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>st
*Efforia the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>ope stoneslab
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
north
The Dungeons
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cs
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>#   $sd is now set to {exit} [local]
close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
l
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!


##################

Snap, some 10 secs. 

##################

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
45/167 hits, 26/130 mana, and 52/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
l
OB: 35%, DB: 50%, PB: 57%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 43,060 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 191. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
In a Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You are carrying:
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.
The Dungeons
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
In a Prison Cell
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
west
The Dungeons
Exits: [north], east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

###################

Aha! almost forgot!

###################

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

close stoneslab
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c
close exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close stoneslab
ope stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>order followers kill gie
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (VIT)'s attempt to hit him.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) intercepts a huge tarantula (SVART)'s blow.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>order followers kill gie
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>order followers kill gie
east
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
In the Damp Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (VIT).
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Gie the Noldorin Elf*.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>order followers kill gie
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Gie the Noldorin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
west
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
In the Damp Cellar
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
order followers kill gie
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) intercepts a huge tarantula (VIT)'s blow.
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (SVART) hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Dora the Dwarf* (x)!
ARACHNIAD!!!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>west
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>order followers kill gie
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (SVART).
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Gie the Noldorin Elf*.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is here, fighting *Gie the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s body AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie

A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Dora the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
In the Damp Cellar
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit gie
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
You swiftly dodge *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>order followers kill gie
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (SVART) joins a huge tarantula (VIT)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Efforia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Efforia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit gie
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (SVART) joins a huge tarantula (VIT)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) strongly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {efforia} [local]
down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit efforia
close stoneslab
You lightly slash *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit efforia
order followers kill efforia
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (VIT)'s attempt to hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) approaches *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) approaches *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
You strongly slash *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ope stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

################## 

Hey there! i need you!

##################

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>down
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
order followers kill efforia
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (VIT)'s atte
mpt to hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
You failed to control a huge tarantula (VIT).
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>csn
cha spell norm
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $spell is now set to {'fire'} [local]

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'fire' efforia
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit efforia
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
A huge tarantula (SVART) strongly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>order followers kill efforia
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s body hard.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
order followers kill efforia
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A huge tarantula (VIT) tries to hit *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), but she
 parries successfully.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
north
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) approaches *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
order followers kill efforia
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
order followers kill efforia
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A huge tarantula (VIT) tries to hit *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), but she
 parries successfully.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) approaches *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
A huge tarantula (SVART) strongly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
You failed to control a huge tarantula (VIT).
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!
ARACHNIAD!!!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s body hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s body AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (SVART) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A huge tarantula (VIT) approaches *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to
 hit her.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill efforia
close stoneslab
A huge tarantula (VIT) tries to hit *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x), but she parries successfully.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right hand AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) opens the stoneslab.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A huge tarantula (VIT) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close stoneslab
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A huge tarantula (SVART) bites *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You hear *Efforia the Half-Elf* (x)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Efforia the Half-Elf* (x) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

ec

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a broadsword (well-maintained)
a keyring with a few keys
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (neglected)
a full metal shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (worn)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (used)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a plaid shirt (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a dark coloured flask
a large sack
a blue crystal
a square stone key
a canoe

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {gie} [local]
1
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 29 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 8 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ope stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
In the Damp Cellar
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
order followers kill gie
*Dora the Dwarf* intercepts a huge tarantula (VIT)'s blow.
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (VIT)'s right hindleg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>order followers kill gie
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $spell is now set to {'fire'} [local]
cast 'fire' gie
You start to concentrate...


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
east
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'fire' gie
In the Damp Cellar
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (VIT).
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, west.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*Gie the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Gie the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (VIT).
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, west.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {dora} [local]
cast 'fire' dora
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.


*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exa svart
This horrible creature suddenly emerges from her web, her legs extended
to you threateningly and her fangs open with hunger and poison.
A huge tarantula (SVART) has some small bruises.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order svart k dora
That person isn't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>order svart k dora
*Dora the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
That person isn't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>order svart k dora
That person isn't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>e

You feel less protected.
*Dora the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins your fight.
Ok.
You feel bolder.
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>up
east
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (VIT).
A huge tarantula (VIT) is here, fighting *Dora the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {dora} [local]
close stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {floorstone} [local]
sc
90/168 hits, 28/130 mana, and 35/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
90/168 hits, 28/130 mana, and 35/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sstat
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cure
cast n 'cure seri'
You start to concentrate...


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>arm
cast n 'armour'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>re
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 36/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 36/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 36/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 36/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 36/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
st
91/168 hits, 30/130 mana, and 37/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

#   $target is now set to {dora} [local]
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $sd is now set to {stoneslab} [local]
ope floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ofa
order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula (SVART)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s right hindfoot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula (SVART)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

############### 

He was shattering VIT, so tried to let SVART buff for 
a bit...

###############

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
That person isn't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>That person isn't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
*Dora the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula (SVART)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.
You begin to feel hungry.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
You failed to control a huge tarantula (VIT).
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) tries to hit *Dora the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula (SVART)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
93/168 hits, 6/130 mana, and 48/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
a flask of orkish draught
a pair of snowshoes (satisfactory)
a purple scroll
a ticket for a trained horse

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
93/168 hits, 7/130 mana, and 49/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
94/168 hits, 7/130 mana, and 50/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Dora the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.
A huge tarantula (SVART) barely hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (VIT) joins a huge tarantula (SVART)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (VIT) lightly hits *Dora the Dwarf*'s head.
*Dora the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (SVART)'s left forefoot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.
*Dora the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dora the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order svart kill dora
ofa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ope floorstone
You don't see any floorstone here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, (down).
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
94/168 hits, 10/130 mana, and 53/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
94/168 hits, 10/130 mana, and 53/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>of r
order followers r
A huge tarantula (VIT) sits down and rests.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ope floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>down
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>up
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is resting here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close floorstone
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
95/168 hits, 12/130 mana, and 53/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
95/168 hits, 12/130 mana, and 53/103 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A huge tarantula (VIT) is resting here.
A huge tarantula (SVART) is standing here.

#################

Fair enough! Dora was shattering both my spiders,
and not particularly low anyway. 

#################


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*Silglin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
north
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit
up
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
The Dark Passage
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, (down).
ACK! A huge tarantula didn't follow you, you lost her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
The Great Hall
You see two short spears on the ground.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>down
Behind the Gate
On the ground, there are two scimitars.
Exits: (east), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ope exit
east
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).



################

And off I go!

################

![ CW>whois gie
Gie is a level thirty-two Noldorin Wizard.

![ CW>whois ghanic
Ghanic [OG] ready for whatever is a level thirty Dwarven Battlemaster.

Stonerz Wreaking Havok!

XXX says 'overkilling is wrong'
XXX says 'portaltrapping is where its at'

![ CW>whois efforia
Efforia the Half-Elven Matriarch is a level thirty-two Half-Elven Mistress of Healing.




2007/04/20 14:45, Mester:Rated: Superb 
Very nice :)

2007/04/20 14:53, Jenzn:Rated: Superb 
Naaajz! :D

2007/04/20 15:58, Khazdul:Rated: Superb 
:P

2007/04/20 16:37, Xylon:   
Nice one, never give up!, this is how true bns should play!

perfect

2007/04/20 16:58, Deluxe: 
Shoulda stored 4 quakes, d,close up, quake quake quake, then hit em dead with charmies.

2007/04/20 18:01, ┼gran:  Rated: Superb 
najs indeed

2007/04/20 18:05, Karotten:Rated: Superb 
How very polite to let half elf die at pool...

2007/04/20 19:08, Dresden:Rated: Superb 
Nice!

2007/04/20 21:52, Lodis:Rated: Superb 
Nice fight.

2007/04/20 23:29, Elestir:  Rated: Good 
Far too PK inexperienced pukes here.

2007/04/21 00:49, Misery:Rated: Superb 
Experienced or not, you owned those pukes. Good work.

2007/04/21 10:12, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Why is Elestir always talking about experience. You can't own 4 pukes as two bns if they don't suck, duh. That doesn't make this log less than 5 stars.

2007/04/21 14:30, Elestir:  Rated: Good 
Simply because I know some of the whities involved here. And I know how fast (slow) they are and on what link they play. On contrary to the other log Zocker posted, I wasn't really surprised about the outcome here. Thats why this log is not 5 stars log for me, yet it is still a good log.

In general, I prefer logs where both sides are somewhat clueful. Then it is real combat, and not an execution. For same reason I like e.g. soccer matches where both teams are able to score.

One extreme of the experienced vs inexperienced logs would be backstabber orc killing huge group of pukes simply because they dont know how to reveal. By your own logic, you would give it 5 stars, Devastator, as you can't own lets say 6 pukes as an orc scout if they don't suck, duh. For me, such a log is worthless.

2007/04/21 16:07, Sliver:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Nice.

2007/04/22 20:47, Zita:   
Nod Elestir :) but brave charge and use of charmies :)*****

2007/04/24 16:05, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
There's a difference between extremely experienced, a decent player, a crappy player and a complete newbie, Elestir :) but I get your point.

2007/04/24 21:47, Balthazar: 
Nicely done. Nice of em to let the halfelf die alone, too haha

2009/11/20 03:16, Malaegant:Rated: Superb 
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Dora the Dwarf* (x):Fine a Skeletal Warrior:Fine>cast 'charm' dora
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

####################

Well we sure could've used him on our side!

####################


Well, I'm pretty sure Dora is a girl both ingame and RL. :p


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Beat, Berra, Caesar, Cambro, Cortoz, Devastator, Dresden, Fieldy, Gwendolyn, 
Jenzn, Joacim, Karotten, Khazdul, Lodis, Misery, Roadkill, Ryalnos, Sliver, Snul, 
Tach, Ulixes, Vistion, ┼gran 
 Good Elestir, Kaool, Udo 
 Average Bharr, Drogtash 
 Poor Drakiz, Telessar 
 Awful Tempus 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back