Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
In the Lair of the Spider (Nhorhash)comments   back
(4028 hits. Posted 2007/04/28)
*+ cRW Mana:Hot>w
The Last Bridge
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

*+ cRW Mana:Hot>r track pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!

dwarf 
# Target is now set to: *dwarf*
 
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Old East Road
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of a pony leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>s
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

You feel bolder.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

w \w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>w
Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>n
Old East Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to move.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

e
You see some tracks of a pony leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 7 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot>
Old East Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
A cold hard wind lashes at your clothes making it difficult to move.

n
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Windswept Ground
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a pony leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Windswept Ground
Exits: north, west.

You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Windswept Ground
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Windswept Ground
Exits: north, south, west.

n
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Stinging Nettles
A sprawling green bush of stinging nettle grows here.
Exits: north, west.

You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Stinging Nettles
There are two stinging nettles here.
A brown snake watches you.
Exits: east, west.

w
You see some tracks of a pony leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Charred Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

n
You see some tracks of a pony leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Charred Slope
Exits: east, south.

e
You see some tracks of a pony leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 2 hours ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Strange Hill
Exits: west, [down].

You see some tracks of a pony leading ::: DOWN :::, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lead
 You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o. cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sleep
You go to sleep.

Wake
sta

You wake, and sit up.

You stand up.

o. cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
- a track of a pony leading ::: DOWN ::: done less than 1 hour ago

- a track of *a Hobbit* leading ::: DOWN ::: done less than 1 hour ago


# Target is now set to: *hobbit*


#####
##### HOBBITSEZ! Most likely an xper, I didn't want to scare my quarry off, in case he was doing mobs before 1-way,
##### So I used this oppurtunity to regen some mps.
#####


 
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o. cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha mood aggr
Ok.

o. cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sleep
 
You go to sleep.


s o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
301/309 hits, 75/100 mana, and 83/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wake
sta   You wake, and sit up.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sta
l
You stand up.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rem boots
You stop using a sturdy pair of metal boots.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wear black
i
You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You are carrying:
a sturdy pair of metal boots (flawless)
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a large sack

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
306/309 hits, 79/100 mana, and 106/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
The Strange Hill
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sleep
sc
You go to sleep.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>306/309 hits, 79/100 mana, and 108/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
307/309 hits, 80/100 mana, and 110/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
308/309 hits, 80/100 mana, and 113/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
308/309 hits, 81/100 mana, and 115/131 moves.

o. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
309/309 hits, 81/100 mana, and 116/131 moves.

o. cW Mana:Burning>sc
wak   309/309 hits, 82/100 mana, and 118/131 moves.

o. cW Mana:Burning>wake
sta
You wake, and sit up.

o. cW Mana:Burning>l You stand up.

o. cW Mana:Burning>l
oe  The Strange Hill
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o. cW Mana:Burning>oed
[open exit d]
d
Ok.

o. cW Mana:Burning>cu  Inside the Rubble
Exits: north, west, (up).

o[ cW Mana:Burning>cu
[close exit u]
Ok.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


o[ cW Mana:Burning>n
Main Passageway
Exits: north, south.

n \n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>
Main Corridor
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>
Main Corridor
Exits: north, south, west.

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>
Fork in Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, south, west.

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A spirit LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>w
Westward Passage
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, [west], [down].

n |n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>
The Darkened Corridor
Exits: east, south.

tra   /You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 2 hours ago.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>track
e
e
You stop tracking your victim.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>e
Opened Cavern
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A small spirit floats around here, with despair in its eyes.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW Mana:Burning>s
h Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>h 
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s
k ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: north.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>b *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body very hard and tickle it.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula's attempt to hit him.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW Mana:Burning>n
kk  Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
n
k ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>ba  
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bash
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW Mana:Burning>s
kk  Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>bb  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW Mana:Burning>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
n
You don't see any 1.*hobbit* here.

o[ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
Your legs feel heavier. [BOB: DOWN]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
hm  As *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

hm
[cast norm 'harm' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...


k |![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
ba  You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bash
ba  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
s
Bash what or whom?

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]

You begin to search...

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
You have revealed *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
kk  Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
w
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
tr  -You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

You stop tracking your victim.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: north.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
----- WRONG TARGET -----
A huge tarantula lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a huge tarantula:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a huge tarantula:Bad>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You crush a huge tarantula's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a huge tarantula:Awful>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
n
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
flu   Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flush q
You begin to search...


kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb  
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bb  kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk  bb  kk  flush q
You begin to search...

bb  \bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any 1.*hobbit* here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

b |bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
You don't see any 1.*hobbit* here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bb  Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
You don't see any 1.*hobbit* here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
b Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ber   
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>b s
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood bers
n
b Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>b Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>ba  
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

flush q
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You begin to search...

You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flush q
You begin to search...


 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
s |You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Nobody here by that name.

 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
s Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You strongly crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>bash

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
k Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>b 
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ba  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
n
k Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bas   *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>bash

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* pierces your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash    ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
n
Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ba  You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>bash

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>ba  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
ba  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
fl  /You begin to search...

fl  -f \bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any 1.*hobbit* here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sq
[reveal q]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You begin to search...


You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Hit whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
tr  \You begin to search...

track *hobbit
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

n
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
You begin to feel thirsty.


You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

s
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

drink skin

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
e \Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

s
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
bb
[bash 1.*hobbit*]
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* pierces your right foot hard and tickles it.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* drenches the webs with oil, making them highly flammable.

You Bash >> *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* <<.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>hm
[cast norm 'harm' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

You feel bolder.

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is no longer bashed!

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* twists in great pain.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* pierces your right foot very hard and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
s \You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* --FAILS A FLEE--.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
sg  -*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* struggles to free himself from the thick cobweb.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* struggles to free himself from the thick cobweb.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* struggles to free himself from the thick cobweb.

Ok.
You grasp at *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, shocking him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>sg  \You start to concentrate...

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* struggles to free himself from the thick cobweb.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* sets the oil drenched cobwebs on fire.
The cobweb burns around *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, and he breaks free.
A cobweb burns away completely.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kk  Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fkl  lush q
You begin to search...

sg  \sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
s \You begin to search...

sco   |scout       /scout s       -scout s       \scout s       |You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout s       e
n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s 
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>bash

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
k Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
qu  You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>quci
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>uqic    
A huge tarantula lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Bad>uqick

You crush a huge tarantula's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Awful>n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Awful>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Awful>PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Awful>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sq
[reveal q]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

n
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
sq
[reveal q]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You smell blood.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t /You begin to search...
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s flush q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ma

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

s
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk  -Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.
A huge tarantula hits your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Healthy>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Healthy>f No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge tarantula:Healthy>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s
kk  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>b w
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>m ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ma
e
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sq
[reveal q]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f -You begin to search...

fl  \fl  |fl  /flush     -flush q
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You begin to search...

n
You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>bash

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Bash what or whom?

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
qu  Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
k Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
n
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
ag
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You agree.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
s /You begin to search...

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...



o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

s
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e /Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.
A huge, poisonous spider lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>f

You crush a huge, poisonous spider's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>e
You stop tracking your victim.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
A huge, poisonous spider tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

sg  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
n
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk  Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
n
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg  You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
s -You begin to search...

s \s fl  |flus    /flush q
You have revealed *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t /You begin to search...

t -t *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

You didn't find anyone.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flush q
You begin to search...

s \sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
e Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg  Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
s
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>k Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]

A huge, poisonous spider strongly hits your left hand and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>f

A huge, poisonous spider bites you!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
e
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.
You feel weaker. [Strength: DOWN]

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
s
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: north.
You smell blood.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
flus    Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flush q
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You begin to search...

You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
e
sg  Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
sg  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< sneaking.
A huge, poisonous spider lightly hits your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>k No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
f
----- WRONG TARGET -----
You crush a huge, poisonous spider's head extremely hard.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
kk  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
w
You approach *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
w
k Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Nobody here by that name.
A huge, poisonous spider lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>f
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>w
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
k 

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
sg  Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
e
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
s *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right hand and shatter it.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Dying>s look in corpse              
A huge, poisonous spider hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left foot hard and shatters it.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Dying>look in corpse              
You crush *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a brown bottle
two dark coloured flasks
an embellished longbow
a feathered hat (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an iron ring
a keyring with a great number of keys and a set of lock picks
a laced quiver
a lantern
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a red ruby
a ring
a russet cloak (flawless)
three sable pouches
a slender dagger (well-maintained)
a pile of coins
a web


####
#### Snip, some looting. Asked Ghaul to come because I feared overkill, but he was Moria :(
#### Was paniccing at this point, didn't know what powerpukes were on and I'm a sitting duck.
####


t Fir come mormaeg! Killed a hobbit, overkill comes soon, can't solo mormaeg.
Ok.
Fir tells you 'spamming'

*Cormax the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* has suddenly arrived.

![ cW>reply gleaming a etc.
[tell Ghaul gleaming etc. loaded, yum!]
s
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* drinks water from a water skin.
Ok.

![ cW>na  Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW>nar ick
Ok.

![ cW>e 
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cW>e
e

*Cormax the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>w
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Inside the Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
e

*Gie the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
*Cormax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>dwarf
 
# Target is now set to: *dwarf*
 
![ cW HP:Fine>w
n
Inside the Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Inside the Catacombs
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Fine>s
Inside the Catacombs
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
e 
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine>e
e
*Cormax the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>f No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>f

*Gie the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine>s
w
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>w
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>s Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine>s
 A Natural Cavern
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Moving silently and adeptly along his webs, Mormaeg senses you.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Fine>    
A huge, poisonous spider tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>k mormaeg
f
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine a huge, poisonous spider:Healthy>Mormaeg lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>s
n
A Natural Cavern
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Moving silently and adeptly along his webs, Mormaeg senses you.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>w
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Inside the Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>l
Inside the Catacombs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ cW HP:Fine>e
e
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>s
w
Inside the Catacombs
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
You have found Mormaeg!

Ghaul tells you 'a bunch will come to overkill u no doubt dude'
#changed alias: reply=tell Ghaul $0

![ cW HP:Fine>k --------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Cormax the Dwarf* slashes your right foot very hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>kk
[kill 1.*dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>s
n
w
Inside the Catacombs
Mormaeg is FIGHTING --> *Cormax the Dwarf*.

*Cormax the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> Mormaeg.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt>e
e
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cW HP:Hurt>s
sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
Inside the Catacombs
Moving silently and adeptly along his webs, Mormaeg senses you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
Mormaeg hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

sg  -sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
Mormaeg hits *Gie the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm hard.

sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You grasp at *Gie the Noldorin Elf*, shocking him.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Inside the Catacombs
Moving silently and adeptly along his webs, Mormaeg senses you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Mormaeg lightly hits your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Mormaeg:Healthy>n
f No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Mormaeg:Healthy>f

*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Mormaeg:Healthy>e
*Cormax the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A mountain mule LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The scalped corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*Gie the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Cormax the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>f
w
w You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Inside the Catacombs
Moving silently and adeptly along his webs, Mormaeg senses you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
Inside the Catacombs
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s | pioc  ck crack
A Natural Cavern
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>\Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>open crack
d
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Secret Tunnel
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here.
Exits: [south], [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>nar I out
l
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Secret Tunnel
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s
na  Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>nar d     You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>nar dont come in
nar dont come in
Ok.


#### And off I go! My hands were shaking hardcore. I made plenty of mistakes, and I'm kicking myself for not staying
#### and trying to kill Gie at least. I think he mobbed cause I got him on trophy a bit later. :/
#### I had to wait for pukes to come in order to escape, otherwise Mormaeg would have tracked me around.
#### 'Twas a slight diversion.

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/04/28 05:46, Snarp:   
Although the hobbit didn't really fight, you have come a very long way. One of the most notable changes i've seen in this game.

2007/04/28 05:54, Nhorhash: 
Awww *hug Snarp* Thanks!

2007/04/28 08:45, Shadivak: 
-2 for not killing cormax and gie aswell...

2007/04/28 11:24, Jenzn: 
Najsn ze mhoggen!

d-d-d-_-b-b-b <-- Me and my crew were chering for you!

2007/04/28 14:39, Caesar: 
Yeah, well done.

2007/04/28 15:43, Ågran:   
najs mhog =)

2007/04/28 17:26, Breaux: 
perhaps not that good a log, but nevertheless you're a source of inspiration.

2007/04/28 18:44, Adverse:   
Nice! Really nice.
Why not notable?

2007/04/28 20:51, Nhorhash: 
Would have posted notables if I killed Gie or smth! I'm mad at myself for not fighting, but I have too much respect for Cormax. He is a much better player than me.

2007/04/28 22:57, Curt: 
cormax is a bum! :)

2007/04/29 03:32, Cormax: 
Thank you, I wasn't there to fight... I came to help Hobbit loot his corpse. Gie is a new player I was helping get some exp, spider owned him when I went down crack and Gie didn't know area he left n when I left down and died. Curt is a BUM!

2007/04/29 09:27, Gaurhir: 
Nice...since when do the webs not re-trap ya when ya walk back in those rooms? Used to have to pour/burn every time someone entered.

2007/04/29 10:17, Nhorhash: 
They repop after a time I think, but I was sitting in there for a good 10 minutes before Cormax and Gie showed up, and they didn't repop :/


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back