Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A log robbed of its ending (Chancho)comments   back
(2058 hits. Posted 2007/07/19)


!( CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading down done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading down done less than 5 hours ago

Lisak narrates 'how much % do u need to maxchant<'

Some close noise can be heard from the west.

   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from below done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *an Orc* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from below done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from below done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Elf leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an Elf leading down done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Elf leading down done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Elf coming from below done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Elf coming from below done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a brown fox leading down done less than 6 hours ago
   - two tracks of an Elf coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 12 hours ago

Some close noise can be heard from the west.

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.


!( CW>close exit 
With effort, you try to push the great gates shut.

You hear some close noise from the west.


!( CW>cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.


#############

!( CRW Mana:Hot>cast 'block door' boulder
You start to concentrate...

The exit down seems to blur for a while.


!( CRW Mana:Hot>south
Golden Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>west
Golden Prairie
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A large wild horse is here, protecting his herd.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Golden Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>west
Meadowlands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
south
Golden Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.


south
Grasslands near a Forest
A small black cricket is here, chirping loudly.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
In the Long Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>
Dusty Forest Trail
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Dusty Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A black crow ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Plains Near a Bushy Trail
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
A small black cricket is here, chirping loudly.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Dusty Plains
An angry bee is here, collecting nectar from all the flowers of the garden.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Barren Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Burnt Grass and Boulders
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Pebbled Grounds
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>m
           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |            ~:         ?     |
     |            *         ??     |
     |            ~         ??     |
     |            ^        ??      |
     |           ~^^^    **?    N  |
     |          *^MM^? **C*?       |
     |:%::    ~~~   ^:*:::*?       |
     |T%::::::~:    X              |
     |       ::     :              |
     |       ::     *              |
     |       *    ***              |
     |       :^  **                |
     |       : I *                 |
     |       : :::                 |
      -----------------------------

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>west
Sparse Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>west
Fertile Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Quiet Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Glare narrates 'everything is your parents fault'
Quiet Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Meadow by the Lake
A large shrub grows here, its branches loosely spreading.
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
A grasshopper LEAVES <<WEST<<.

Quiet Prairie
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A young filly is just learning to walk.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Glare narrates 'i'm back btw'
Tall Stalks of Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW Mana:Hot>south
Vast Prairie
A grey bird with a bright orange-red belly sits here, singing a melodic tune.


###### To fangorn #########

!f CW Mana:Hot>
!f CW Mana:Hot>tro
A Ford on River Limlight
*Orhzul the Orc* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!% CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
tr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


hit *orc*
You stop searching.
*Orhzul the Orc* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!% CW Mana:Hot>hit *orc*
You smite *Orhzul the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

!% CW Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!% CW Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]

Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.

!% CW Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>draw staff
cast 'blindness' *orc*
The staff is no sheath!

!% CW Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Orhzul the Orc* strongly smites your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>csq
cha spell q
Ok.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>
Khuzd (k) sends *Orhzul the Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Orhzul the Orc*:Fine>#   $spell is now set to {'harm'} [local]
cast 'harm' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'harm' *orc*
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Orhzul the Orc* twists in great pain.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Orhzul the Orc*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {orhzul} [local]

*Orhzul the Orc* has arrived, borne along by the current.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha mood agg
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
Ok.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>draw claymore
You remove a bejewelled oak staff.
You decisively wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit orhzul
You approach *Orhzul the Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit orhzul
hit orhzul
They aren't here.

########## tracking #############

*. CRW Mana:Warm>south
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
*Stolb the Orc* is resting here.
*Orhzul the Orc* is resting here.
A field lark stands here, focused on finding food.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'harm' orhzul
*Stolb the Orc* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You start to concentrate...
A field lark LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*Orhzul the Orc* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Secunda narrates 'thats what i heard anyway'
*Stolb the Orc* smites Khuzd (k)'s left hand extremely hard.

*Stolb the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Orhzul the Orc* twists in great pain.
*Orhzul the Orc* lightly smites your body and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc*:Hurt>draw claymore
Khuzd (k) approaches *Orhzul the Orc*, trying to pound him.
You decisively wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc*:Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Stolb the Orc* approaches Khuzd (k), trying to smite him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
south
hit x
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
A starved grey wolf ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>draw claymore
The claymore is no sheath!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>flee

*Stolb the Orc* smites Khuzd (k)'s right arm extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to fl
ee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*Stolb the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.
*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
*Stolb the Orc* approaches Khuzd (k), trying to smite him.
Burnt Landscape
A field lark stands here, focused on finding food.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x

*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sh x
Shoot whom?

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
hit x
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting *Stolb the Orc*.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Stolb the Orc* is here, fighting Khuzd (k).
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.
A starved grey wolf tries to hit Khuzd (k), but he parries successfully.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) smites your right leg hard and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>
Finwas narrates '<--- would love to totally luck out and call stolb dead.'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
Khuzd (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Khuzd LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee east.
Prairie near the Forest
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Stolb the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) approaches Khuzd (k), trying to smite him.
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.
*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
A starved grey wolf fails to hit Khuzd (k).

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>
*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s right leg very hard and tickle it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Hurt Khuzd (k):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Prairie near the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
202/219 hits, 7/125 mana, and 93/116 moves.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Stolb the Orc* is standing here.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>csn

A starved grey wolf LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a mountain mule.
cha spell norma
Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit x

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) smites Khuzd (k)'s right leg extremely hard.

hit x

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s head hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>south
You're already fighting!
Khuzd (k) approaches *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*Stolb the Orc* smites Khuzd (k)'s head extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Stolb the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Glare narrates 'we all need to die to stolb so he hits 100'
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lead
You stop riding a horse.
A horse starts following you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s

*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.
A soft hum emanates from the forest, almost as if warning you of something.
Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
hit x
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting *Orhzul the Orc* (x).
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is here, fighting Khuzd (k).
*Stolb the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You barely smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s body and tickle it.
A starved grey wolf tries to hit Khuzd (k), but he parries successfully.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>rid
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>rid

Khuzd LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

You smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s body very hard.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>stat

*Stolb the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.
OB: 102%, DB: 42%, PB: 7%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 230,061 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 561. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- armour
- strength
- bless
- growth
- vigour

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x

*Stolb the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
A starved grey wolf lightly hits *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Wounded>
*Stolb the Orc* smites Khuzd (k)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>rid
hit x
A horse stops following you.
You pick up a horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west

*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s left leg hard.
Burnt Landscape
A field lark stands here, focused on finding food.
Exits: north, east, south.


*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Prairie near a Forest
A young filly is just learning to walk.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Stolb the Orc* is standing here.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
You smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.
The day has begun.
A starved grey wolf bleeds from open wounds.
Khuzd (k) bleeds from open wounds.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
Nériand narrates 'Agreed, it'll make him go away'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x

*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
east
Bigd narrates 'any one want to xp'
They aren't here.
A starved grey wolf tries to hit Khuzd (k), but he parries successfully.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Prairie near the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Ingo narrates 'well i'm doing my best!'

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
They aren't here.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Golden Prairie
A lone hawk soars high above you.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Approach to the Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
They aren't here.
A hawk ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
Rustling Reeds
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
You barely smite *Orhzul the Orc* (x)'s body and tickle it.
Medic narrates 'you can call him dead'
#   $reply is now set to {Khuzd} [local]
Khuzd tells you 'im wounded'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>north
You're already fighting!
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
You can't go into deep water!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You approach *Orhzul the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Orhzul the Orc* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west
Golden Prairie
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north
Golden Prairie
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Near a Pool of Water
A grey bird with a bright orange-red belly sits here, singing a melodic tune.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!
Finwas narrates '3x orc ford'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit x
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south
Golden Prairie
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south
Golden Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east
#   $reply is now set to {Khuzd} [local]
Khuzd tells you 'im bad :P'

Golden Prairie
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>tr orhzul


######### some tracking ###########


*f CW Mana:Warm>
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Orhzul the Orc* is resting here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is resting here.
Exits: (east).
A horse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc*'s right foot very hard.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
Khuzd (k) nods solemnly.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* slashes Khuzd (k)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
The barndoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
close exit
The barndoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
Khuzd (k) sends *Orhzul the Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Warm>The barndoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>cast 'harm' x
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>The barndoor is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>Ok.
The barndoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
cast 'harm' *orc*
It's already closed!
The barndoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s right foot extremely hard.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

Khuzd (k) pounds *Orhzul the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Stolb the Orc* (x) twists in great pain.

### Thanks I know. misuse. ###

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit *orc*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
*Orhzul the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close woodenhatch
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close exit
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* lightly slashes Khuzd (k)'s body and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
Glare narrates 'apparently there's a lot of ass shaking on it too'

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>close exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>The barndoor is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>draw claymore
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
close woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
You remove a bejewelled oak staff.
You decisively wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.
Khuzd (k) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
*Orhzul the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
It's already closed!
Your legs feel heavier.

![ CW Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {orhzul} [local]
hit orhzul
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the barndoor.
Khuzd (k) approaches *Orhzul the Orc*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* pounds Khuzd (k)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s left foot extremely hard.
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) pounds *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
Maegwath narrates 'oh yeah...worse than the myspace hos'
They aren't here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* has arrived from above.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold>draw claymore
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>hit orhzul
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Cold>Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Cold>The claymore is no sheath!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW Mana:Cold>
You try to smite *Orhzul the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>hit orhzul
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>Ok.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
close exit
Maegwath narrates 'fucking women these days i tell ya'
You're already fighting!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.
*Orhzul the Orc* pounds your head very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the barndoor.
Khuzd (k) sends *Stolb the Orc* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
close exit
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close woodenhatch
close exit
The barndoor is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>csn
cha spell norma
Ok.
The barndoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit orhzul
They aren't here.

*Orhzul the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Khuzd (k) pounds *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit orhzul
Khuzd (k) looks around slowly as if looking for something hidden in the room.
You barely smite *Orhzul the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>hit orhzul
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
close exit

It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* pounds your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close exit
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
Ok.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the woodenhatch.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
*Orhzul the Orc* opens the barndoor.
It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Khuzd (k) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Orhzul the Orc*:Wounded>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
The light of Aman fades away from you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Light Forest
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, fighting *Orhzul the Orc*.
*Orhzul the Orc* is here, fighting Khuzd (k).
Exits: north, east, south, (west).
A horse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Orhzul the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orhzul the Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ope exit
It's already open!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) pounds Khuzd (k)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit orhzul
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit orhzul
close exit
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.
Khuzd (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Khuzd (k) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Deep Forest
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
*Stolb the Orc* (x) approaches Khuzd (k), trying to pound him.

Rolling Hills
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>t khuz all s
No-one by that name here...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Windy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Light Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A fallow deer ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>t khuzd SOUTH
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Light Plains
Exits: north, east, west.
A horse ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You feel bolder.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy

#   $reply is now set to {Khuzd} [local]
Khuzd tells you 'bad :P'


###### That's that. they won. regen ########
###  one orc went in egate. I block it. I resume on tracking another orc. ###

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>south
On a Rocky Mountainside
Exits: north, east.

east
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>
A Rocky Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>south
Rocky Field beside a Trail
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*<~ CRW Mana:Cold>hit stolb
*Stolb the Orc* (x) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs your right leg hard.
You smite *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>hit stolb
You're already fighting!

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>
Medic narrates 'anyone know a good itunes radio station?'
Khuzd (k) joins your fight.
Khuzd (k) pounds *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Stolb the Orc* (x):Wounded>hit stolb
You're already fighting!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit stolb
They aren't here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north
hit stolb
A Rocky Field
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north


#### .. ####

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Light Plains
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Vast Plains
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) resists:   fast

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* says : STO?

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit stolb
hit stolb
Khuzd (k) tries to pound *Stolb the Orc* (x), but he manages to keep him at bay.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs Khuzd (k)'s right arm very hard and tickles it.
You smite *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stolb the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>hit stolb
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stolb the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stolb the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>hit stolb
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Stolb the Orc* (x):Wounded Khuzd (k):Hurt>hit stolb
You're already fighting!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit stolb
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Golden Prairie
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit stolb
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
hit stolb
Golden Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Golden Prairie
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tro
tr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $target is now set to {stolb} [local]
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Golden Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Khuzd (k) looks around slowly as if looking for something hidden in the room.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
You carefully avoid stepping in the many gopher holes.
Golden Prairie
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

north
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Auburn Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 5 hours ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Rolling Hills
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

hit stolb
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.


### we regen some. they leave. I track ###

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW>east
Deep Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CRW>north
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW>lead
l

*f CW>l
Light Forest
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

*f CW>tr

You stop tracking your victim.

*f CW>l

*f CW>
Light Forest
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

*f CW>stat
OB: 59%, DB: 42%, PB: 59%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 227,396 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 561. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- bless
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- strength
- growth
- vigour

*f CW>
Glare narrates 'no idea what just happened'

*f CW>csq
cha spell q
Ok.

#### Khuzd is not sancted here. He is ~300hps ###

*f CW>
A brown fox LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW>ope exit
west
Ok.

*f CW>close woodenhatch
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), (up).
A horse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW>close exit
Ok.

![ CW>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW>It's already closed!

![ CW>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW>
The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.

![ CW>open woodenhatch
up
It's already open!

![ CW>close woodenhatch
Moving up a ramp, you make the way to the roof of the barn.
On Top of the Barn
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west, up, (down).
A horse has arrived from below.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) quietly scouts downwards...

*f CW>Nami narrates 'you lived?'
Ok.

*f CW>hit stolb
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stops scouting downwards.
You approach *Stolb the Orc* (x), but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs your head hard and tickles it.

##### stolb fine, again. ####

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>hit stolb
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) leaves up.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

*f CW HP:Fine>down
The woodenhatch seems to be closed.

*f CW HP:Fine>open woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the woodenhatch.
Khuzd (k) strongly pounds *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s left foot and tickles it.
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine>down
Moving down the ramp, you make your way back to the barn.
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], (up).
A horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>close woodenhatch
Ok.
The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>
The woodenhatch closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine>open woodenhatch

The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine>up
open woodenhatch
Moving up a ramp, you make the way to the roof of the barn.
On Top of the Barn
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west, up, (down).
A horse has arrived from below.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine>open woodenhatch
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine>hit stolb

*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You approach *Stolb the Orc* (x), trying to smite him.

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) strongly stabs your head and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>open woodenhatch

Khuzd (k) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You smite *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s right hand and tickle it.

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>open woodenhatch
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>open woodenhatch
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine *Stolb the Orc* (x):Fine>open woodenhatch
It's already open!
Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*f CW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Walking along a thin board you reach a platform in a tree.
You flee east.
Platform in a Tree
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.
Glare narrates 'no, but i compltely lost all internet'

*f CW HP:Fine>cast 'harm' stolb
*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Nobody here by that name.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
cast 'harm' stolb
Walking along a thin board you reach the roof of the barn.
On Top of the Barn
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, fighting *Stolb the Orc* (x).
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is here, fighting Khuzd (k).
Exits: [north], east, west, up, (down).

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'harm' stolb
*Woland the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs Khuzd (k)'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Khuzd (k) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Morgil narrates 'anyone happen to be near that shaman south of brolg...i need some help'
Moving down the ramp, you make your way back to the barn.
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], (up).
A horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch

*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.
#   $reply is now set to {Milzok} [local]
Milzok tells you 'mer e?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit stolb
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
close exit
*Woland the Black Númenórean* closes the woodenhatch.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Glare narrates 'and now powtty isn't working so i'm on telnet'
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!
The barndoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope exit
*Woland the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* closes the barndoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee
The barndoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* closes the barndoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>ope exit
open woodenhatch
Ok.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* closes the barndoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>ope exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Moving up a ramp, you make the way to the roof of the barn.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
On Top of the Barn
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, west, up, (down).

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open woodenhatch
ope exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Moving down the ramp, you make your way back to the barn.
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], (up).
*Woland the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open woodenhatch
It's already open!
The woodenhatch closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch
ope exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Glare narrates 'and can't see what i'm typing ! :D'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The woodenhatch is opened from the other side.
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).
A horse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope exit
ope exit
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l

*Woland the Black Númenórean* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is standing here.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Khuzd (k) intercepts *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s blow.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces Khuzd (k)'s right foot and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch
You don't see any woodenhatch here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close woodenhatch
close woodenhatch
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You don't see any woodenhatch here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any woodenhatch here.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs Khuzd (k)'s head extremely hard and tickles it.
Khuzd (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Khuzd (k) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
close exit
Khuzd (k) intercepts *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s blow.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* approaches Khuzd (k), trying to pierce him.
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' x
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Woland the Black Númenórean* opens the barndoor.

csq
An ash arrow suddenly shoots *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard.
Khuzd (k) panics, and attempts to flee.
Khuzd (k) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Stolb the Orc* (x) twists in great pain.
You barely smite *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s body and tickle it.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>close exit
cha spell q
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>close exit
Khuzd (k) pounds *Stolb the Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard.
It's already closed!
*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>cast 'harm' x
*Woland the Black Númenórean* opens the barndoor.
You start to concentrate...
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An ash arrow suddenly shoots *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' x
close exit
Nobody here by that name.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
*Woland the Black Númenórean* opens the barndoor.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Woland the Black Númenórean* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Khuzd (k) tries to pound *Stolb the Orc* (x), but he manages to keep him at bay.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs Khuzd (k)'s right leg and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

*Stolb the Orc* (x) opens the barndoor.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
draw claymore
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Khuzd the Dwarf (k) is here, fighting *Stolb the Orc* (x).
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is here, fighting Khuzd (k).
*Stolb the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You remove a bejewelled oak staff.
You decisively wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
west
Inside the Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: (east), (up).
A horse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*
close exit
You approach *Woland the Black Númenórean*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
close woodenhatch
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Woland the Black Númenórean* pierces your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
close woodenhatch
Khuzd (k) joins your fight.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Woland the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!
*Woland the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Woland the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
Medic narrates 'you are typing random curse words!'
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
close exit
It's already closed!
*Woland the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
*Woland the Black Númenórean* opens the woodenhatch.
It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) sends *Woland the Black Númenórean* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>close woodenhatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>It's already closed!
You smite *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>csq
The barndoor is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>ha
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>It's already closed!
Khuzd (k) barely pounds *Woland the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
The barndoor is opened from the other s
ide.

*Mordak the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Ok.

####  ?  ####


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Fine>cast 'harm'
You start to concentrate...

Khuzd (k) intercepts *Mordak the Orc*'s blow.
*Mordak the Orc* smites Khuzd (k)'s body extremely hard.

The barndoor is opened from the other side.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Stolb the Orc* (x) closes the barndoor.

#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
cha mood wimpy
*Woland the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Woland the Black Númenórean* twists in great pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Stolb the Orc* (x) stabs your head ex
tremely hard.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>ope exit
Ok.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
*Stolb the Orc* (x) closes the barndoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>ope exit
*Woland the Black Númenórean* opens the woodenhatch.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Woland the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>ope exit
ope exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) closes the barndoor.
Ok.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Woland the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ope exit
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
It's already open!

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already open!

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Deep Forest
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
west
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
*Stolb the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast n 'break door' exit
You muster all of your concentration...

*Stolb the Orc* (x) tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

draw staff
Morgil narrates 'anyone near brolg!'
*Orhzul the Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a hungry warg.

### ?!? ####

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
The will blocking the barndoor resisted your spell.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>
You remove a steel claymore.
You decisively wield a bejewelled oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Stolb the Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep Forest
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>south
*Stolb the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Light Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
*Orhzul the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].
*Orhzul the Orc* dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows *Orhzul the Orc*.


#################################################

Khuzd inevitably died after that. Was a great fight. Maybe if we had two more we
actually could've participated in the end. At first i was surprised that 
2 level 100-chars wouldn't on ~fullhps take on 2 level 30 chars. But then I, 



*f CW Mana:Burning>whois stolb
Stolb The Master Executor of Damage Inc is a level ninety-nine Orkish Weaponsmaster.

             We chow and spit you out
            We laugh, you scream and shout
             All flee, with fear you run
         You'll know just where we come from

         D a m a g e   I n c o r p o r a t e d.



.. and it all came clear to me. quite understandable backup-call. he is only 99, after all.. 

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 

<<   <   01  02  

2007/07/20 12:30, Britney: 
So you thought Woland would do a fairfight? Poor you :D

2007/07/20 12:51, Ajax: 
A fight is what it is. If you can't handle that more might show up, don't fight! You can never have a fair fight in Mume, someone always has some perceived advantage, wether it's levels, numbers, class, prac setups, equipment, blah blah blah the list of variables is endless.

2007/07/20 14:18, Nockurzh: 
Dijnn- No, I'm the easiest to overkill, I tend to rush in quite often without a plan or anything:P Of course when it is not Massaker:P

2007/07/20 15:07, Razoor: 
Djinn hasnt played for like 3 years so no wonder his comment is so incredibly off :)

2007/07/20 17:40, Woland: 
Yeah, he didn't even mention the Mr.FairTrap and his attitude. :-)

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back