Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Saving BBT!!! or not? (Taurex)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 3467 hits. Posted 2007/08/07)

Account> pla taurex
            ~~~ 
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _                              
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_ 
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/   
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    | 
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T- 
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.


*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) *** 
                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 16 hours ago from
c-1406e155.125-1-64736c11.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se.
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Bill the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, up.

Your default tongue is Morbeth.
Your rent was two silver 21 copper.
You are transported away in a cloud of smoke...
Dark Dip in the Valley
A brown bear fur is here lying on the ground.
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
A skull is here, spiked to the end of a pole.
FAQ board                 - 7 unread messages

*. W>st
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You are already standing.

*. W>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*. W>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*. W>st
You are already standing.

*. W>n
Very Steep Passage
Exits: south, down.
Faster and faster, you slide down the steep passage.
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Bill the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.                       /// 5, and it seems i'm a bit late.
Exits: west, up.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Bert the stone-troll's right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bill the stone-troll shiver in
pain.
Bill the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Dwarf!'

!O W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
*a Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s head hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Tom the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Man*'s left arm and tickles it.
Bill the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
0
st
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*an Elf* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*an Elf* throws a fireball at Bill the stone-troll, completely enveloping him
in flames.
Bill the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Elf!'
Bill the stone-troll says 'Dinner!'

!O W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You stand up.

!O W HP:Fine>0
hit *elf*
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You hit *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bill the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Bill the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*a sturdy Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
l
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bill the stone-troll shiver in
pain.
Bill the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Dwarf.'

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You're already fighting!
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s right leg very hard.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>f
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Bill the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Bert the stone-troll's left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>e
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bill the stone-troll shiver in
pain.
Bill the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Dwarf.'
Bill the stone-troll says 'Dinner!'

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>na BBT

*a sturdy Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, [south].

oO W HP:Fine>e
Ok.

oO W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Bill the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>0
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* slashes Bert the stone-troll's right foot very hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>na NOW
Ok.
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bill the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Bill the stone-troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

#### I definately was late, this is gonna be a tough one. ####

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
You hear Bill the stone-troll's death cry as he collapses.
Bill the stone-troll is dead! R.I.P.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>na IN
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Tom the stone-troll sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>f
e
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, [south].

oO W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is sitting here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, up.
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Tom the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Dwarf!'
Tom the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Dwarf!'
Bert the stone-troll barely crushes *a Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Tom the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Dwarf!'
Tom the stone-troll says 'Dinner!'

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of Bill the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>l
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Tom the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'

!O W HP:Fine>f
*a Dwarf* slashes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>e
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>w
hit x
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>
You hit *an Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Fine>e
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*a Man* yells 'fuck!' in Westron.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Bert the stone-troll's body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
*an Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>e
w
You approach *an Elf* (x), trying to hit him.
*an Elf* (x) strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* slashes Bert the stone-troll's right leg extremely hard and tickles
it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.
You strongly hit *an Elf* (x)'s head.
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s left foot very hard.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
#   $reply is now set to {Megalomania} [local]
Megalomania tells you 'Kan fan inte komma på 2 ticks'

#### Seems it's 2 ticks til night. I didn't see this msg anyway. ####

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>na IN
*an Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>f
e
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, [south].

oO W HP:Fine>hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*a Dwarf* slashes Bert the stone-troll's head extremely hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *an Elf* (x), trying to hit him.
Bert the stone-troll sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Tom the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'
*an Elf* (x) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Bert the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>l
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Fine>
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Fine>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>e
hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Exits: west, up.
*an Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You hit *an Elf* (x)'s body hard.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Tom the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Dwarf!'
*an Elf* (x) lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Fine>l
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Fine>w
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>e
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Exits: west, up.
*an Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *an Elf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>hit x
*a sturdy Dwarf* sits down and rests.
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>w
w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

*an Elf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Fine>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO W HP:Fine>
e

oO W HP:Fine>hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is resting here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*a sturdy Dwarf* holds a wooden pipe.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You strongly hit *an Elf* (x)'s right hand.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine *an Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

#### They seemed quite devoted to mobs. So killing one elf whilst they were killing another mob, wouldn't do me much good. ####
#### Instead, i tried to get them all abit low, and thus hopefully panic ####

!O W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*

*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using a wooden pipe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Bert the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
Tom the stone-troll says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard and tickles
it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>l
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is resting here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*a sturdy Dwarf* holds a wooden pipe.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>b
bash

*a sturdy Dwarf* makes some impressive smoke rings.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using a wooden pipe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

Tom the stone-troll barely crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard and tickles
it.

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Bert the stone-troll's left leg and tickles it.

*a sturdy Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

YOUR BASH at *a Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard and tickles
it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {x} [loc
al]

Tom the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>f
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a sturdy Dwarf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Tom the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>e
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
hit x
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>l
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm very hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>l
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Bert the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Dwarf!'
Bert the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Dwarf!'
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
Bert the stone-troll strongly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>e
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*a Dwarf* says 'ffs' in Westron.

!O W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
hit x

!O W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Zylo narrates 'gages in bkt ' in Orkish.

!O W HP:Fine>
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot very hard.

hit x

!O W HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* slashes Bert the stone-troll's body hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>
*an Elf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
Bert the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Elf!'
Bert the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Elf.'

!O W HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

0
*a Man* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
Bert the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Man.'
*a Man* slashes Bert the stone-troll's right hand extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes Bert the stone-troll's right leg hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded Bert the stone-troll:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Bert the stone-troll lightly crushes *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles
it.

!O W HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

!O W HP:Fine>w
e
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Tom the stone-troll lightly crushes *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles
it.
*a Man* slashes Bert the stone-troll's right leg very hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*a Dwarf* slashes Bert the stone-troll's body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Fine>e
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>e
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You try to hit *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* slashes Bert the stone-troll's left hand hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
l
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
Munchie narrates 'comming at night!'
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
f
e
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

!O W HP:Fine>e

*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Bert the stone-troll sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
Bert the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Dwarf!'

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
Bert the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'
*a Man* sends Bert the stone-troll sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>l
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>stat
OB: 134%, DB: 13%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 754,512 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Wounded>
Tom the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Dwarf.'

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Tom the stone-troll lightly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Bad>b
bash

b
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
Bert the stone-troll seems to have recovered his senses.

Habitual narrates 'same .. <60 secs'
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

!O W HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O W HP:Fine>w

*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, [south].

oO W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!O W HP:Fine>e
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.
*a Dwarf* (x) joins *an Elf*'s fight.
Bert the stone-troll says 'I wonder if you taste good, Dwarf.'

!O W HP:Fine>e
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Tom the stone-troll sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Fine>hit x
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>i
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>hit x
You are carrying:
a dagger (satisfactory)

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>r
rescue
Heroically you come to Bert the stone-troll's rescue!

r
r
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your left arm very hard and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a big stone key from the corpse of Bill the stone-troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* removes a black key from his keyring.
*a Man* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
*a Man* slashes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>rescue
What about fleeing instead?
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
rescue
What about fleeing instead?

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Ah! There you are!'
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, [south].

oO W HP:Hurt>
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
e
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O W HP:Hurt>0
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*a Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A warhorse LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll says 'Ah! There you are!'
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Bert the stone-troll joins Tom the stone-troll's fight.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Hurt>e
hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, up.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to slash Bert the stone-troll, but he parries
successfully.
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
Bert the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'
Tom the stone-troll joins Bert the stone-troll's fight.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>i
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>hit x
You are carrying:
a dagger (satisfactory)

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt Bert the stone-troll:Awful>r
r
rescue
Heroically you come to Bert the stone-troll's rescue!

hit x
*a Man* tries to climb up, but he slips.
You see *a Man* falling down.

*a Dwarf* tries to slash Tom the stone-troll, but he parries successfully.
Tom the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>rescue
What about fleeing instead?
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Habitual narrates 'dwarf hatch'

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O W HP:Hurt>e
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Tom the stone-troll barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Hurt>e
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt>w
hit x
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O W HP:Hurt>s
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
The heavy slope makes it a real effort to move upwards.
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east].

!O W HP:Hurt>hit x
hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
The tunnel slopes heavily downwards, it is a strain staying on your feet.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
You notice that the boulder is beginning to close.
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Bert the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
hit x
The heavy slope makes it a real effort to move upwards.
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east].

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You try to hit *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
The boulder stops moving.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>_open exit
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>f

*an Elf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
The tunnel slopes heavily downwards, it is a strain staying on your feet.
You flee north.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Bert the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
You notice that the boulder is beginning to close.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
e

Tom the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
*a Man* is sitting here.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Exits: west, up.
Bert the stone-troll says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s left leg hard.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
hit *man*
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south).

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The boulder stops moving.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting Bert the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Exits: west, up.
w
Tom the stone-troll says 'Ah! There you are!'

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south).

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit *man*
They aren't here.
You notice that the boulder is beginning to close.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
hit *man*
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Exits: west, up.
Suddenly *a Man* falls down from the hole in the wall and lands with a thud.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You hit *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>
Tom the stone-troll says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
Tom the stone-troll approaches *a Man*, trying to crush him.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>
Bert the stone-troll lightly crushes *a Man*'s left arm.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

Habitual narrates 'coming'

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to hit him.
Bert the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* slashes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit *man*
They aren't here.
Bert the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, (south).
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
The boulder closes quietly.
The boulder stops moving.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Bert the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
The boulder seems to be closed.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Tom the stone-troll opens the boulder.
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You notice that the boulder is beginning to close.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Bert the stone-troll LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
The boulder stops moving.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
The heavy slope makes it a real effort to move upwards.
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
Exits: (north), [east].
*a Dwarf* (x) puts all his weight against the boulder, trying to close it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*

Tom the stone-troll says 'Ah! There you are!'

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit *man*
You hit *a Man*'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
The boulder stops moving.
*a Man* slashes your body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) puts all his weight against the boulder, trying to close it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
*a Dwarf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s right hand AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
The boulder stops moving.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.
Tom the stone-troll sends *a sturdy Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Bert the stone-troll crushes *a Man*'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hit *a Man*'s body hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Tom the stone-troll's left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

#   $reply is now set to {Megalomania} [local]
Megalomania tells you 'level?'
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Tom the stone-troll crushes *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x

Bert the stone-troll says 'Ah! There you are!'

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll licks his lips at the prospect of food.
*a Man* is standing here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*a Dwarf* (x) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* (x) cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bert the stone-troll
shiver in pain.
Bert the stone-troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is lying here, mortally wounded.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
#   $reply is now set to {Megalomania} [local]
Megalomania tells you 'lever?*'
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>hit x
You try to hit *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>n
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Tom the stone-troll's right foot.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>f
*a sturdy Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
The tunnel slopes heavily downwards, it is a strain staying on your feet.
You flee north.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Habitual narrates 'dwarf'

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>hit *man*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, (south).

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
The heavy slope makes it a real effort to move upwards.
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is lying here, mortally wounded.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east].

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>hit *man*
You hit *a Man*'s right arm very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Man*:Dying>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Man*:Dying>i
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You are carrying:
a dagger (satisfactory)

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Man*:Dying>l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is lying here, mortally wounded.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Man* is lying here, incapacitated.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Man*:Dying>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

*a sturdy Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Man*:Dying>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is lying here, mortally wounded.
*a Man* is lying here, incapacitated.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Dying>
You hit *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll lightly crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>l
Entrance to a Dreadful Cave
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Bert the stone-troll is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (x):Awful Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>
Tom the stone-troll lightly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and shatters
it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (x):Awful Tom the stone-troll:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Megalomania LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>gr megamalonia
No one here by that name.

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
The tunnel slopes heavily downwards, it is a strain staying on your feet.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Megalomania is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

oO W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
hit x
Megalomania LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>hit x
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*a Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>i
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* says 'check where' in Westron.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>hit x
You are carrying:
a dagger (satisfactory)

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You're already fighting!
*Thaq the Dwarf* puts a black key on his keyring.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>ye cya

Tom the stone-troll says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (x).

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf*:Wounded>l
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf*:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
l
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Habitual narrates 'dwarf wounded'
Megalomania has left the group!
*a Dwarf* slashes your left hand extremely hard.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf*:Bad>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

Megalomania narrates 'GROup'
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>gr
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*a Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
What group?!
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>raise
You raise your hand.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Megalomania LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>

*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*a Dwarf* begins to recite a blue scroll.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>

*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>gr megamag

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>No one here by that name.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You are now a member of Megalomania's group.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf*:Bad>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
e
hit x

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hit x
You try to hit *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
As *a Dwarf* (x) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*a Dwarf* (x) gets a lembas wafer from a sable pouch.
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>i
Megalomania tries to hit *Thaq the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* (x) eats a lembas wafer.
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You are carrying:
a dagger (satisfactory)

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Megalomania LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Suddenly *a Man* falls down from the hole in the wall and lands with a thud.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Megalomania is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Megalomania LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit x
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
hit x
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
hit x

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You are too exhausted.
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*a Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
You are too exhausted.
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
You hear a death cry from the east.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Megalomania LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>e
hit x
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Smeghead is sitting here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Habitual the Hill Troll is sitting here.
Exits: west, up.
Megalomania LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
Habitual clambers on his feet.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>sc
267/648 hits and 0/137 moves.
Habitual LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>sc
268/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>sc
268/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Chimaira narrates 'sup'

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>st

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
hit x
You are too exhausted.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hit x
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*an Elf* is standing here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>s
s
You are too exhausted.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
You hit *Thaq the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>
Habitual ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>
Chimaira narrates 'exp?'

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>l

*Thaq the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Habitual the Hill Troll is standing here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Thaq the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Habitual LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>cha mood agg
Ok.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>sc
257/648 hits and 0/137 moves.
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sc
257/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.
Habitual ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>re
Habitual LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sc
259/648 hits and 2/137 moves.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sc
259/648 hits and 2/137 moves.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sc
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
259/648 hits and 2/137 moves.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Habitual narrates 'man low'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>e

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hit *man*
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Smeghead is standing here.
Habitual the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: west, up.
Smeghead hits *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Chimaira narrates 'where'
Habitual narrates 'dies'

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>st
w
You are already standing.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Exits: east, (south).
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
You feel bolder.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit x
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*Thaq the Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*Thaq the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
hit x
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*an Elf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Habitual narrates 'GROUP ME!'

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>gig
You giggle.
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your head hard and tickles it.
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Smeghead is standing here.                   ##### level 7, doing nothing, great. #####
Habitual the Hill Troll is standing here.    ##### level 14, doing nothing, great #####
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Smeghead gets a broad scimitar from a half-rotten corpse.
Smeghead gets a large sack from the corpse of Bill the stone-troll.
Smeghead gets a ring from the corpse of Bill the stone-troll.
Smeghead gets a stone club from the corpse of Bill the stone-troll.
As Smeghead greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Smeghead gets a strip of dried meat from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a strip of dried meat from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a steel claymore from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Smeghead gets a woody, stemmed plant from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a woody, stemmed plant from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a woody, stemmed plant from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a slender flowering plant from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a spiked collar from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a fine metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a great helm from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a fine pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smeghead gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
Habitual sits down and rests.
Tom the stone-troll sits down and rests.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>na WEST
You are too tired to narrate.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>'WEST
comm T-rex - 'WEST'
Ok.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>'WEST
comm T-rex - 'WEST'
Ok.

##### Ok if you won't - I will. ####

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*Thaq the Dwarf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
You're already fighting!
*Thaq the Dwarf* begins to recite a purple scroll.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Smeghead ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*an Elf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll (glowing).
Megalomania is standing here.
Smeghead is standing here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Habitual narrates 'BBT COME'
Ok.

#### Habitual doing a great job, standing east and doing n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

Megalomania joins your fight.
*a Dwarf* (x) is surrounded by a white aura.
*Thaq the Dwarf* creates a noxious cloud around *a Dwarf* (x)!

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Megalomania is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Smeghead is here, fighting *an Elf*.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Habitual ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Tom the stone-troll is resting here.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Tom the stone-troll stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Habitual ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>st
You are already standing.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>wake bear
wa 2.bear
You do not see that person here.
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
You do not see that person here.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Megalomania (glowing).
Megalomania is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
Smeghead is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit x
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>hit x
They aren't here.
Smeghead LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Megalomania panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
You hit *Thaq the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Smeghead ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt Megalomania:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Megalomania panics, and attempts to flee.
Megalomania LEAVES >>EAST>>.

#### Megalomania, level 12, atleast trying to fight - kudos. 

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Smeghead approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your left arm very hard.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>exa thaq
You see nothing special about him.
*Thaq the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Thaq the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right leg.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
*Thaq the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Smeghead is standing here.

oO W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Smeghead's attempt to hit him.
You try to hit *Thaq the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You hear a death cry from the east.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Smeghead is standing here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your left leg hard.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Thaq the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
Zylo LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your head hard.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
#   $reply is now set to {Megalomania} [local]
Megalomania tells you 'exhausted'
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Zylo LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>

*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>tell Megalomania jag med
Zylo narrates 'enter' in Orkish.
Ok.

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Smeghead hits *an Elf*'s right hand.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

#### a bn, too, i realized later. ###

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>tell Megalomania slå

Zylo LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>Ok.

*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>l
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Smeghead is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Smeghead is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
f

Smeghead sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>#   $reply is now set to {Megalomania} [local]
Megalomania tells you 'exhu'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Megalomania is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Thaq the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
w
You are too exhausted.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>w
*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
w
Zylo LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You are too exhausted.

oO W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
Smeghead is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, fighting Smeghead.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Smeghead (glowing).
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zylo lightly pierces *an Elf*'s right hand.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit *elf*

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes Smeghead's right leg very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Smeghead hits *an Elf*'s left hand AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit *elf*

*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
You hit *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Smeghead panics, and attempts to flee.
Smeghead LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *an Elf*:Dying Zylo:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *an Elf*:Dying Zylo:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Zylo pierces *an Elf*'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Zylo LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
Zylo ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok. Changed label x.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Smeghead ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Zylo tries to pierce *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your left foot hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Megalomania is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
57/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
57/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
58/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
58/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc
58/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc
59/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc
59/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc
59/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
Zylo ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>w
Megalomania sits down and rests.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Smeghead (glowing).
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Smeghead is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>a
Who do you want to assist?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>a
Who do you want to assist?
Zylo ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes Smeghead's body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Smeghead is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
*Thaq the Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes Smeghead's head extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear Smeghead's death cry as he collapses.
Smeghead has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*a Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Thaq the Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
Zylo LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your right leg hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You see Megalomania scouting from the east!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
47/648 hits and 0/137 moves.
Zylo raises his hand.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Zylo LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>'WEST
comm T-rex - 'WEST'
Ok.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
48/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>na BUFF
You are too tired to narrate.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>l
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc
49/648 hits and 1/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>'VUFFA
comm T-rex - 'VUFFA'
Ok.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>'w
comm T-rex - 'w'
Ok.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>l
Sinister-looking Cave
You see two barrels on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>draw tweapon

Megalomania LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You have no tweapon.

##### If you wonder where tom was, he's been resting South for like 1 minute. Thanks! ####

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>w
a
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Megalomania (glowing).
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Megalomania (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Megalomania is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>a
You assist Megalomania.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>No way! You are fighting f
or your life!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>#   $target is now set to 
{x} [local]

You see Zylo scouting from the south!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes Megalomania's right leg hard.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a pair of smooth, black boots
a broad scimitar (well-maintained)
a large sack
a ring
a stone club
a strip of dried meat
a strip of dried meat
a pair of smooth, black boots
a water skin
a leather backpack
a steel claymore (worn)
a plain leather belt
a woody, stemmed plant
a woody, stemmed plant
a woody, stemmed plant
a slender flowering plant
a spiked collar (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Megalomania sends *a Dwarf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>
Zylo tries to pierce *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Bad Megalomania:Wounded>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (x) is in very bad shape.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a plain hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain blouse (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
Megalomania yells 'bashed'
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Zylo is now a group member.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes Megalomania's left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Zylo approaches *Thaq the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
a
You assist Megalomania.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt Megalomania:Bad>
Megalomania panics, and attempts to flee.
Megalomania LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Thaq the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left hand AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Thaq the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Thaq the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Megalomania is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
41/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>draw staff
You have no staff.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
cast 'dispel evil' *dwarf*
Sorry, you can't do that, you don't have any idea about it!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>b dwarf
bash dwarf
You don't see any dwarf here.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Megalomania' 50hps weak ' 

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zylo (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Zylo the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>b dwarf
bash dwarf
Zylo panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly slashes your body AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

Zylo LEAVES >>EAST>>.

You see Megalomania scouting from the east!
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

Zylo ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

f
*Thaq the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

YOUR BASH at *Thaq the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Megalomania LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
sc
36/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
37/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
w
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Thaq the Dwarf* is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll (glowing).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
Megalomania is here, fighting *Thaq the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>hit x
You try to hit *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
Zylo barely pierces *Thaq the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
Zylo raises his hand.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) slashes your right foot hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Megalomania hits *Thaq the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*Thaq the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Tom the stone-troll strongly crushes *Thaq the Dwarf*'s left leg.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc

*Thaq the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thaq the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>Zylo narrates 'grup me' in Orkish.
21/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>a
Who do you want to assist?

#### was quite aware of my hps, still thought i could eat another slash #####

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {thaq} [local]
l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Megalomania is standing here.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>e
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
*Thaq the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Tom the stone-troll brandishes his great club at you.
Exits: west, up.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Zylo narrates 'i buff' in Orkish.
Tom the stone-troll tries to crush *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>a
Who do you want to assist?
Tom the stone-troll says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>a
Who do you want to assist?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>hit thaq
You hit *Thaq the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Thaq the Dwarf* slashes your right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.

##### alas! #####

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Wounded>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Wounded>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Thaq the Dwarf*:Wounded>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>stat
OB: 130%, DB: -87%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,512 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit
- panic

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>stast
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>inf
You are a male Cave Troll.
You are 56 years, 5 months and 6 days old.
You have played 5 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 5 mins.
This ranks you as Taurex T-rex, the Outlaw and forth Comrade (level 33).
You are eight feet three and weigh forty-nine stone and ten pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs two pounds. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:7 Wis:6 Dex:11 Con:23 Wil:15 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 130%, Dodging Bonus: -87%, Parrying Bonus: 7%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 0/648 hit and 0/137 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 13,545,488 experience points and you have 14,808 travel
points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the enemies of the Dark
Lord (16 wp).
You need 454,512 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 1 gold coin, 17 silver pennies, and 79 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.


*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (88%) *** 
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit
- panic

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>ch40
cha heigh 40
Ok.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>whois thaq
Thaq Deepsilver is a level thirty Dwarven Priest.

MSN: jschimme@gmail.com
AIM: kenderss

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc
0/648 hits and 0/137 moves.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

#### Later heard that Mega apprehended me being incap, and told Zylo to cure me. Good work by both. ####

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Tom the stone-troll sits down and rests.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Zylo LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>
Habitual narrates 'nice .. Thaq Romin Gushkatif Utred die it seems'
Tom the stone-troll stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>st
You are already standing.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>l
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Zylo ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>l
Sinister-looking Cave
On the ground, there are two barrels.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sm
You smile viciously.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
#### this is rather amusing in retrospect. I was so glad to be alive, and thinking it was all over, that
#### i didn't even see Tom chasing Zylo. Quite frankly, i don't know what lines of text i was capable of comprehending at this point. ####


!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Zylo narrates 'CRASG EXAB `? taz kurlehg me' in Orkish.
Tom the stone-troll crushes Zylo's body.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>exa zylo
You see nothing special about him.
Zylo redshirt of The Shining Force has several bruises.
Zylo redshirt of The Shining Force is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a black hood (satisfactory)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (neglected)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (worn)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a grey pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring of silver
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a stone
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring
a fine grey cloak (well-maintained)
a reinforced oak staff
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain blouse (flawless)
an iron ring
a big stone key

!O W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Zylo panics, and attempts to flee.
Zylo LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Chimaira narrates 'how many pukes??'

#### see? :) ####

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>g all all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You get a fine pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of metal vambraces from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a metal buckler from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a great warsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a studded leather belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a large skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pan from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 48 gold coins, 10 silver pennies, and 94 copper pennies.
You get a large sack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a grotesque necklace from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a fishing rod from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a large wooden cooking spoon from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You can't get a braided dwarven beard, you are carrying too many items already.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>l
Sinister-looking Cave
There are two barrels here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Zylo ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Zylo narrates 'KILL TOW?' in Orkish.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Zylo LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>drop all.metal
You drop the gauntlets.
You drop the vambraces.
You drop the buckler.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a broad silver belt
a large wooden cooking spoon
a fishing rod
a pair of smooth, black boots
a grotesque necklace
a ring
a large sack
a stone
a pan
a large skin
a hooded brass lantern
a studded leather belt
a great warsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a dagger (satisfactory)

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Zylo narrates 'bamh him' in Orkish.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>drop dagger
You drop the dagger.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll.
Tom the stone-troll is here, fighting Zylo.
Exits: east, (south).

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Habitual narrates '4 less they started with'

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Zylo panics, and attempts to flee.
Zylo LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>g all all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You get a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a fine pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a great helm from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a fine metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You can't get a spiked collar, you are carrying too many items already.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Tom the stone-troll LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Zylo narrates 'PLZ?' in Orkish.

#### Here is where i first actually understand what's going on. ####

oO W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Megalomania ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Zylo ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You feel bolder.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
39/648 hits and 9/137 moves.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Tom the stone-troll ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Tom the stone-troll lightly crushes Zylo's body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>na i can assist not more
Ok.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>#   $target is now set to {tom} [local]

Tom the stone-troll crushes Zylo's right arm.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Megalomania joins Zylo's fight.
Tom the stone-troll says 'TRAITOR! We will not forget this, Megalomania'
Tom the stone-troll says 'Bastard! I'll get you for that, Megalomania!'
Tom the stone-troll says 'You won't leave my cave alive, Megalomania!'
Megalomania hits Tom the stone-troll's right leg extremely hard.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>b tom
bash tom

Zylo fräser: BAH?=
Tom the stone-troll crushes Zylo's left arm.

Zylo fräser: BAH?=

cha mood agg
Zylo fräser: Bash

Zylo fräser: Bash

Zylo fräser: Bash

Tom the stone-troll says 'Blimey! This one looks tasty.'
Megalomania sends Tom the stone-troll sprawling with a powerful bash.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>Ok.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>a
You assist Megalomania.
You hit Tom the stone-troll's right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll:Wounded Zylo:Wounded>k tom
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll:Wounded Zylo:Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 13%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 453,462 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Megalomania is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll (x).
Zylo the Black Númenórean is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll (x).
Tom the stone-troll (x) is here, fighting Zylo.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Wounded Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You hit Tom the stone-troll (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Tom the stone-troll (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>b
bash

b
Tom the stone-troll (x) lightly crushes Zylo's right arm.

stat
Tom the stone-troll (x) crushes Zylo's right hand.

Tom the stone-troll (x) avoids being bashed by Megalomania who loses his
balance.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Tom the stone-troll (x) says 'Dinner!'
YOUR BASH at Tom the stone-troll (x) sends him sprawling.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>
You hear a death cry from t
he east.
OB: 137%, DB: 13%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 452,437 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Megalomania is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll (x).
Zylo the Black Númenórean is here, fighting Tom the stone-troll (x).
Tom the stone-troll (x) is sitting here.
You hit Tom the stone-troll (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Bad Zylo:Wounded>
Megalomania hits Tom the stone-troll (x)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>stat
As Zylo greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
OB: 137%, DB: 13%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 451,478 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 50. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>
Zylo strongly pierces Tom the stone-troll (x)'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>exa x
Tom Huggins has come to the Trollshaws with his brothers Bill and Bert. So far
they have eaten the odd villager, but currently supplies are looking low and
mutton is a poor substitute for adventurers, especially cooked Dwarves. Mind
you, standing over eight feet tall, Tom needs to eat a lot of Dwarves to be
satisfied.
Tom the stone-troll (x) is in very bad shape.
Tom the stone-troll (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a stone club
<worn on finger>     a ring

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>tie
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>
You hear a death cry from the south.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak Tom the stone-troll (x):Awful Zylo:Wounded>
You hit Tom the stone-troll (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
g all.coins corpse
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear Tom the stone-troll (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
Tom the stone-troll (x) is dead! R.I.P.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You can't get a pile of coins, you are carrying too many items alrea
dy.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>l
Dreadful Cave
A butcher knife is lying here. 
Covering a section of ground is a pool of a thick red liquid.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Megalomania is standing here.
Zylo the Black Númenórean is standing here.
As Zylo greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Zylo gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Zylo gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Zylo gets a pile of coins from the corpse of Tom the stone-troll.

!O W HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
54/648 hits and 6/137 moves.


##### There - finally over. we all went out safely after this. BBT is now safe until:

oO W>t tom help
Ok.
#   $reply is now set to {Tom the stone-troll} [local]
Tom the stone-troll tells you 'I hate your guts! You're not welcome until the
22th FORELITHE 8pm-6am
22th of Forelithe, in the year of 2919.

... and will hereinafter be accompanied by the Fourth Comrade, once more.


2007/08/07 14:31, Taurex:edited 2x   
the timing in the beginning of the log will surely result in some kind of discussion about whether it was cheating or not. I was retiring some of my darkie chars while watching Simpsons movie, and had just retired my orc. Troll was up next. I admit, the timing was quite sick, but that's all it was.


Pukes who died were Romin, Thaq, Gushkatif, Phantasm(?) and Thanathor, i think. Loot was nothing much fancy - the scrolls were already put to use.


Back to watching the Simpsons movie, finally!

2007/08/07 14:45, Taurex: 
well I'll be damned. rereading the log i found i was saved by the elf..

O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

What a nice thing to do!

2007/08/07 14:54, Wiseman: 
Hehe I was pondering that myself.

Cross-race cheating, burn him! Pitchforks!

2007/08/07 15:23, Charrara:  Rated: Superb 
awsome log I like it :)

2007/08/07 15:35, Devastator:Rated: Good 
The better kind of troll log :)

2007/08/07 15:45, Gushkatif:Rated: Superb 
whopps

my alias screwed

damn have to change that shit

2007/08/07 16:14, Manatark: 
Blimey! Methinks them Bill, Bert and Tom should speak many more like them pirates! Harrrr!

2007/08/07 16:41, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
Really awful targetting, that would've been easy solo if you had taken down the non-sanced *man* first.

cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

Saved your life I guess.

2007/08/07 16:47, Taurex: 
Why would i target the man who was buffing? to get inevtiable melee? After he was 'done' buffing, he didn't do anything but climb up. Imo If i would've gone for him, I would've been moveless and toast long before backup arrived.

2007/08/07 18:41, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
If you had hit him with parrysplit from mobs it would've died fast - really fast, and it also had climb on so it would get climb damage from fleeing too. Instead you were hitting an elf to prevent it from nuking I assume and then changing to a dwarf who was already almost manaless. Then when man is awful you target the the dwarf again. That was two clerics, one warrior and one mage. The magicians were wasting all their mana on the mobs (or curing themselves) then all you had to kill after that was the seemingly mostly cleric Thaq who's level 25...

2007/08/07 18:56, Habitual:   
You're not too arrogant huh?

Guess its a matter of perspective then since I fought man and dwarf above bbt, Zylo and I get dwarf awful and flee man (level 16 beorn) into bbt, I drop into bbt and incap man, and when you see me sitting 3 hps and low moves I am doing nothing.

No problem, I can let you do it all solo next time even though it was fun for the softskin paratroopers.

2007/08/07 22:46, Munchie:Rated: Average 
and to think that i climbdied TWICE entering BBT and missed all this fun ./

Best part of log ------> Smeghead hits *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

He had NO ideaa what was going on i was yelling at him irl to hit something!

2007/08/08 08:04, Trample:Rated: Good 
Well, having been in that situation myself recently....I have to say it's always sweet when pukes rip BBT. But honestly, looks like a lot of typos (wake bear?) and too much focus on that elf who had armour up at beginning. Shoulda hit and dispersed the casters sooner so BBT starts chasing them around and then slammed that silly man who still had climb on. Then when they run into boulder room, close it on them and let mobs + you do the rest...

Still, kudos and I wish I had been there...now however you have the wrath of BBT against you for like the next month or so RL...hehe

2007/08/08 08:55, Taurex: 
Yeah :) i was on laptop :( i can't play on laptop.

2007/08/08 10:31, Mentos:   
Troll power!:D Looks like a great fun chaos;P

2007/08/08 10:58, Ingenue:Rated: Superb 
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.


5 stars from me. very good log

2007/08/08 12:36, Naga:Rated: Superb 
Call me biased, but it's a troll killing pukes, so superb!

2007/08/08 13:14, Moortek:Rated: Superb 
Skip all eventual mistakes, still a great log in my eyes, entertaining, and that's why it's posted in notables session and gets good rating from my side.

2007/08/08 14:03, Jenzn:Rated: Good 
Very nice, I agree to see this log in the 'notables' section!

2007/08/08 23:10, Belamir:Rated: Good 
Terrific fun to read, all questions of timing etc. aside.

2007/08/09 19:52, Ågran:   
oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>draw staff
You have no staff.

oO W HP:Awful Move:Exhausted># $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
cast 'dispel evil' *dwarf*
Sorry, you can't do that, you don't have any idea about it!


2007/08/10 00:03, Aerotow: 
Awesome. Liked the part when elf healed a troll, didnt get why he did that tho. Really good log showing how not to panic when entering on so many pukes. Would rate it superb if could :P

2007/08/10 05:14, Ingenue:Rated: Superb 
salazar is the biggest moron on ER! fucker one

2007/08/10 07:21, Naga:Rated: Superb 
My guess would be

CS = colour spray or cure serious ;p





top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Berra, Caesar, Charrara, Faxe, Ingenue, Lodis, Moortek, Naga, Nilin, 
Zylo 
 Good Ailwon, Belamir, Devastator, Fieldy, Fisben, Jenzn, Trample, Vizor 
 Average Elestir, Munchie 
 Poor  
 Awful Drogtash 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back