Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Blood in the Woodhall (Nhorhash)comments   back
  
(34 ratings and 5427 hits. Posted 2007/09/21)
####
#### Background: So, its a Friday afternoon

Exits: north, east.

)(~ cRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)(~ cRW>e

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

!(~ cRW>e

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s shortsword starts to glow very brightly!

!(~ cRW>s
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)(~ cRW>s
Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

)(~ cRW>Green Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

)(~ cRW>High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

)(~ cRW>s
s
A Green Hill
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, west.

)(~ cRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)(~ cRW>s

Horus narrates 'bashed'

)(~ cRW>e
Horus narrates 'moveless'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)(~ cRW>s
Green Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ cRW>s
Green Valley
Exits: north, east, south.

).~ cRW>s
High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

)(~ cRW>s
Low Hill
A small centipede is here scurrying about.
A small centipede is here scurrying about.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ cRW>A Rocky Path
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, east, west.

)(~ cRW>e

Loch tells you 'i got called in to work today'

)(~ cRW>s A Hill near the Mountains
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+~ cRW>s
o Winding Trail across the Knoll
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=.

)+~ cRW>open thorns
s
It's already open!

)+~ cRW>cn
[close exit n]
s Fordable Stream
Exits: =(north)=, south.

)+~ cRW>s
Ok.

)+~ cRW>s
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south.

)<~ cRW>s
High Mountain Pass
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, up.
A butterfly LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

)<~ cRW>s
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east.

)<~ cRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ cRW>e
s
s A Small Hill
Exits: south, west.

)+~ cRW>s
s
A Hill near the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(~ cRW>Trail in the Hills
Exits: north, =south=.

)+~ cRW>s
A Small Hill
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+~ cRW>Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+~ cRW>w
ot  Bushy Plains
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: =east=, south.

)+~ cRW>otb
w
ctb   open thornbushes
Ok.
Loch tells you 'i have like no hours this week, but next week should be nice'

)+~ cRW>ctb
w
Secret Trail in the Plain
Exits: =(east)=, =west=.

)+~ cRW>o close thornbushes
Ok.

)+~ cRW>os
[open exit s]
s Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
Exits: =east=, [south].

)+~ cRW>s
Ok.

)+~ cRW>cb
Narrow River in the Mountain
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)%~ cRW>s
close bushes
Ok.

)%~ cRW>Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: north, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+~ cRW>
Horus narrates 'coming'

)+~ cRW>w
w
Secret Path through the Mountains
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Horus narrates 'e'

)+~ cRW>s Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+~ cRW>s
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

)(~ cRW>e

e Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

)(~ cRW>e )(~ cRW>e

Khuzur the Olog-hai has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.

)(~ cRW>Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

)(~ cRW>w
i
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

)(~ cRW>You are carrying:
a jagged-edged scimitar (flawless)
a large sack

)(~ cRW>info
l
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 47 years, 3 months and 14 days old.
You have played 22 days and 23 hours (real time). Session: 22 mins.
This ranks you as Nhorhash will steal your cheeseburgers. (level 33).
You are five feet three and weigh nine stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 10, hearing -27, smell -35. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs eighty-one pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:15 Wis:15 Dex:12 Con:17 Wil:14 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 79%, Dodging Bonus: 44%, Parrying Bonus: 40%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 79%.
You have 251/251 hit, 101/101 mana, and 52/117 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 10.
You have scored 13,297,299 experience points and you have 120,067 travel points.
You have fought a few battles for the forces of the Dark Lord (4 wp).
You need 702,701 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 4 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 50 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- shield [5 min 15 sec]
- armour [5 min 17 sec]

)(~ cRW>Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
The shadow of the orkish chieftain is floating here.

)(~ cRW>sq
n reveal q
You begin to search...

nar Tatanka             You didn't find anyone.

)(~ cRW>nar Tatanka is khuzurish
sq
Ok.

)(~ cRW>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

You didn't find anyone.
Khuzur the Olog-hai strongly hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A renegade uruk tries to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Tatanka! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk slashes *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces Khuzur the Olog-hai's left foot very hard and tickles it.

!(~ cRW>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Tatanka! You will die before your time.'
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

!(~ cRW>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a warhorse.

)(~ cRW>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
)(~ cRW>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)(~ cRW>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You didn't find anyone.

)(~ cRW>----- WRONG TARGET -----


###
### I didn't really feel like fighting in open, and warlords don't enter closables much.
### Plus, its friggin TATANKA. That dudes crazy!
###


)(~ cRW>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)(~ cRW>e
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
{order followers assist}
Hills Outside the Camp
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a warhorse.
Exits: south, west.

!(~ cRW>
You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!(~ cRW *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!(~ cRW *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a warhorse.

)(~ cRW>You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)(~ cRW>w Ok.

)(~ cRW>w
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

)(~ cRW>e

Loch tells you 'i was reading a log with estel in it'

)(~ cRW>k Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

)(~ cRW Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!(~ cRW Move:Tired>s

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickle it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s head very hard.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a warhorse.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----
Loch tells you 'i want a new thief, his name is thom'

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s

You swiftly dodge *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>l

An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Hills Outside the Camp
An enslaved shadow is FIGHTING --> *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting YOU.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You strongly slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a warhorse.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
{order followers assist}
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
{order followers assist}
Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The East Wall of the Strange Building
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a warhorse.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>i
s
You are carrying:
a jagged-edged scimitar (flawless)
a large sack

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w Grassy Plain
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wield sword

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>ma  You stop using a broadsword.
You decisively wield a jagged-edged scimitar, looking very evil-minded.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>ma
{order followers assist}
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a warhorse.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
Ok.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Ok.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Backyard
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
You approach *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a warhorse.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Ok.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
k Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: east, west.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
{order followers assist}
w ----- WRONG TARGET -----

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The Flooded Plain
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
A grey snake slides along the water.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The water is frozen solid.

!% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

!% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

A crayfish has arrived from the west.

!% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a warhorse.

)% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)% cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, west.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.
The ground is frozen solid.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!.~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a warhorse.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
w
Nobody here by that name.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
The Flooded Plain
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
A grey snake slides along the water.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The water is frozen solid.

!% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a warhorse.
Nobody here by that name.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
w
Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: east, west.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.
The ground is frozen solid.

).~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
k The Flooded Plain
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
A grey snake slides along the water.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The water is frozen solid.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
{order followers assist}
The Flooded Plain
A water moccasin is --- SLEEPING --- here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
s ----- WRONG TARGET -----

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s s You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

bob
You didn't find anyone.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

track warhorse
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter. [BOB: up]

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


sq
You stop searching.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

sq  track warhorse
You didn't find anyone.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Secret Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Faint Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Faint Trail
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> riding a warhorse.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
e 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a warhorse.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

!+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The Barren Plains
A thin, crippled deer looks around timidly.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
l A Faint Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
m reveal q
You begin to search...

mw
tra   You didn't find anyone.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track       cha mood wimpy
Ok.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track w       sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

wield swor          You didn't find anyone.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wield sword
sq
You stop using a jagged-edged scimitar.
You decisively wield a broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t reveal q
You begin to search...

trac    You hear some very far noise from the south.

track w       Horus narrates 'going n e somewhere'

track warhors             You didn't find anyone.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track warhorse

Horus narrates 'on river prob comign s again'

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Faint Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

Gloomer narrates 'He swimming?'

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A Small Camp
A carrot is lying here.
A large potato is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

). cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s 
You hear some apparently very far noise from the south.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s e

Horus narrates 'on mule'

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk  The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k The Small Beach
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* sits down and rests.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Loch tells you '2 pukes nocish'
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a warhorse.

)f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

)f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n Ok.

)f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
tr  reveal q
You begin to search...

track       A giant earth beetle has arrived from the north.

track warh          You didn't find anyone.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track warhorse
rep   You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

reply Gloomer on it
[tell Loch Gloomer on it]
n
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>r Ok.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>re  The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

reply I       Hmm... you have lost the track.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reply I fighting ts                   
Loch tells you 'nod'

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reply I fighting ts atanka
[tell Loch I fighting tatanka]
s
w Ok.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Dark Stream
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
tr  The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trac    reveal q
You begin to search...

track       You didn't find anyone.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track warhorse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Loch tells you 'nice'

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w s
no  The Dark Stream
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: north, east, south.

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s 
A crayfish LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k The Dark Stream
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The Dark Stream
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>----- WRONG TARGET -----

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

You hear some rather far noise from the east.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Thin white clouds with some hints of yellow trace the sky above the shallows.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
----- WRONG TARGET -----

)%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>t The Dark Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

target ta         You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target tatanka
 
# Target is now set to: tatanka
 
)%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Ancient Road
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.
The ground is frozen solid.

s
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>An Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
Rik sings 'BOE!'

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Heathery Valley
On the ground, there are two woody, stemmed plant (Tarragon [travelling, orkish draught])s.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)(~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w s
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Woody Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Woody Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Small Stream
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A frog is standing here.
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: north, east, south, west, up.
The water is frozen solid.

A toad has arrived from the south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)% cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Track along a Stream
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

). cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Crossing
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

s
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

w You see some tracks of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w s
Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Hollin Road
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s w
Forested Hills
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

rep   You see some tracks of a warhorse leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>reply he has stine
[tell Loch he has sting]
n
Ok.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>A Thick Clump of Trees
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Rolling Hills
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

w You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Rolling Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Woodlands of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e n
Woodlands of Eregion
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here. (Inkberry bush [psylonia, hemlock])
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Outside a Woodhall
A bright green holly bush is growing here. (Hollyberry bush)
A low, many-branched shrub covers the ground here. (Thyme [clear-thoughts, soothing-draught])
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

sq
You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

re  You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>reveal thor
You begin to search...

A brown fox LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

reply and entered woodhall. , shuould I follow                                           You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Move:Tired>reply and entered woodhall, should I follow?
[tell Loch and entered woodhall, should I follow?]
Ok.

)f cRW Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

bob
A sparrow LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Move:Tired>c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

The energy in your legs is refreshed.
Loch tells you 'you'll die'

###
### Gee thanks, good friends and their encouragement.
###


)f cRW Mana:Burning>sq
rep   reveal q
You begin to search...

Loch tells you 'have nice eq?'

You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>reply with chieftain shadow?
[tell Loch with chieftain shadow?]
rep   Ok.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>reply nah
[tell Loch nah]
stat    Ok.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>stat
sq
OB: 43%, DB: 44%, PB: 72%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 10. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 702,701 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 4. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: up SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- shield [8 min 30 sec]
- armour [8 min 32 sec]

)f cRW Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>i

The ---> halldoor <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>l *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
You are carrying:
a jagged-edged scimitar (flawless)
a large sack

!f cRW Mana:Burning>le  
Loch tells you 'then do it'

!f cRW Mana:Burning>l 

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
A warhorse LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

)f cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
le  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

)f cRW Mana:Burning>lead
e
k You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)f cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here searching for something.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (west).
Aha, you have found your victim!

![ cW Mana:Burning>{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> halldoor <---.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>w You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>w
{order followers assist}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>w

A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sg
[cast norm 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
Loch tells you 'but don't get mad if you die'
You didn't find anyone.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
e
Nobody here by that name.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>w
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
s A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW Mana:Burning>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sg  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW Mana:Burning>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
s
k Nobody here by that name.

![ cW Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
There are two musty loaves of bread here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW Mana:Hot>A warhorse stops following *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!+ cW Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
w The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk  A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
s 
Uldor narrates 'mentos went w of ford'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Horus narrates 'where did he go?'
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kk  The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]

Uldor narrates 'on foot'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w e
s
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
You see two musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an enslaved shadow's attempt to hit him.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Uldor narrates 'probably joining gob?'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
s The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
There are two musty loaves of bread here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
f 

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.tatanka]
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
 Using his lockpicks, *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* tries to > enable < the ---> halldoor's <--- lock!

{order followers assist}
You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
kk  The Feasting Hall
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
You start to concentrate...
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* skillfully picks the lock of the halldoor.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
You have revealed *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* carefully pours some oil from a dirty reddish vial on the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
e
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s e
s 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
w
k Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow strongly hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
w
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
s
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
There are two musty loaves of bread here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
w
w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s The halldoor seems to be closed.

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>> sneaking.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s n
w
w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sk  A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sk
The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>e {order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
e
k Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
w
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
You swiftly dodge *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
w
kk  ----- WRONG TARGET -----
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk  You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
e
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>s
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
q You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>qyuic

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>q Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>{order followers assist}
s 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
k *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body hard.
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

A sparrow has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk  The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
w
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e ----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].
Horus narrates 'cant find him'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
e
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
You swiftly dodge *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You start to concentrate...

{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
e
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]

Gloomer narrates 'He got a heal'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
There are two musty loaves of bread here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>draught
[get draught all]
[quaff draught]
e
You get a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>{order followers assist}
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>kk  No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
s
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
Gloomer narrates 'He coming'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
You approach *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm hard.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>----- WRONG TARGET -----

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
w You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

s *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
s *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
You start to concentrate...

k You swiftly dodge *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
Ok.
You grasp at *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, shocking him.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You lightly slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>{order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
e
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>k 
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* removes the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>k No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>k {order followers assist}

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>{order followers assist}
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
w
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk  Horus narrates 'im ford'
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>{order followers assist}
----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< sneaking.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wn
n
w
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
{order followers assist}
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>{order followers assist}
The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>----- WRONG TARGET -----

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
n
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.
Gloomer narrates 'He has mule'

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s The Feasting Hall
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The Kitchen
A cup has been set here.
On the ground, there are two musty loaves of bread.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
w 
You feel sleepy.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
Uldor narrates 'he safe'

!+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sta
n

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
That really HURT!

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>w
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>{order followers assist}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>{order followers assist}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>s Ok.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>s s 
A sparrow has arrived from the north.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]

An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>s You start to concentrate...
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* masterfully draws the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

Ok.
You grasp at *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, shocking him.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
You start to concentrate...

An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sg  Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
w Nobody here by that name.

!+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
w
The Feasting Hall
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k A Large Foyer
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].
You have found *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.tatanka]
The halldoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to slash *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow bursts into tears.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>{order followers assist}
{order followers assist}
An enslaved shadow joins your fight.
Ok.
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You failed to control an enslaved shadow.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

sg
[cast quick 'shocking grasp' 1.tatanka]
An enslaved shadow hits *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

Ok.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* dies as you shock him.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Tatanka the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tatanka the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>na  Uldor narrates 'i went into ingrove for him, but he wasnt at gate'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar Tatanka dies.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Loch tells you 'WORD'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar 1 v 1
Ok.
Horus narrates 'clap :D'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Uldor narrates 'CLAP'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Loch tells you 'post log'

####
#### So anyway, I had fun, I hope Tatanka had fun, and he loaded menni good eqs.
#### (gleaming, brd, 2x shining chain, STING, str remp cc rings, ruby, icy, 8 draughts, pbs, bej, 4 purp, 2 vellum, rock)
#### Lets just say...next time you see some orcs: TARGET NHORHASH! :)
####

#### OH, and I can't forget to give the props to my lovely orkish chieftain shadow, who ACTUALLY FOLLOWED MY COMMANDS FOR ONCE.
#### <3.


2007/09/21 19:37, Nhorhash: 
Oops, forgot to finish the top part :>

2007/09/21 19:45, Mesmero:  Rated: Superb 
Amusing :D

2007/09/21 19:49, Aiimhel:Rated: Superb 
great victory, now i got someone to hunt ;-)

2007/09/21 19:50, Ågran:  Rated: Average 
Chieftain shadow is nasty, thought you would maim him yourself =(.. Nice kill anyhow

2007/09/21 20:09, Horus:Rated: Superb 
:) awesome

2007/09/21 20:12, Blackflower:   
Since you are speaking the erebos language i just gotta give ya ....

2007/09/21 20:20, Nhorhash: 
Wtf is Erebos language?

2007/09/21 20:26, Nockurzh:Rated: Superb 
Shit thats nice work :P thanks for removing him from the battlefield:P taht poison was too irritating:P

2007/09/21 20:38, Adverse:  Rated: Superb 
! ! !

2007/09/21 20:46, Salazar:Rated: Poor 
Rearmouring and you'd won hands down instead of spamming shock on nothing... easy victory, not sure why he didn't rock out/took the fight to start with...

2007/09/21 21:15, Tathar:  Rated: Average 
Didn't Tatanka die to an afk troll?

2007/09/21 21:16, Horus:Rated: Superb 
maybe he arachnid himself and was moveless? :D

2007/09/21 22:50, Tathar:  Rated: Average 
and why is this in notables? :P

2007/09/21 23:37, Nhorhash: 
Because I killed a warlord? Thats pretty notable to me. Funny you should say anything Tathar, I don't see you producing any logs.

2007/09/21 23:52, Snarp:  edited 1x   
I liked it, but he should have used bow when you were hurt? Just sneak shoot flee? He should have had sneak on from the start...

2007/09/22 00:41, Tathar:  Rated: Average 
Nhorhash: You're fat and stupid, this doesn't belong in notables at all.

2007/09/22 01:49, Moortek:Rated: Good 
And Tathar, whatever you are fat or skinny, your extremly coward hiding behind hidden profile and flaming others to be fat and stupid. That really sounds pretty stupid acting to me. Please block his account, since he is flaming someone for their rl looks etc. It's should not belong here or anywhere on internet, too many stupid kids think they can type whatever they won't because they are anynomous. *frown* (and yes, I have your comments as a good ground for calling you stupid)

About the log: Kinda nice, good rating anyway from me.

2007/09/22 02:00, Glare:  Rated: Superb 
Haha Tathar, remember that time I killed you for being a douchebag? Keep it up.

2007/09/22 02:23, Joath:  Rated: Good 
haha i like that glare...that was good that was good...nice log..bit boring in some places but all in all good log

2007/09/22 02:25, Phoebus:Rated: Good 
While i would have given the odds to you in this fight with chieftain shadow it had the possibility of turning out different. Doesn't mean it was a bad fight by any means but was a good read.

2007/09/22 07:02, Razoor:Rated: Good 
I think Tatanka could have won without too much trouble since you didn't even bother rearmouring...should have been able to pierce-flee you down (or even shoot) pretty quick. Good job though!!

2007/09/22 08:06, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Not bad :)

2007/09/22 09:41, Faint:Rated: Good 
I liked it! gj!

2007/09/22 09:45, Edvard: 
Perhaps he should have started shooting earlier? His one shoot with embellished did huge damage.

2007/09/22 11:49, Björn: 
And maybe not draw it while engaged to that nasty shadow!

2007/09/22 12:28, Dûrbrash:   
GG Tatanka?

2007/09/22 16:18, Ågran:  Rated: Average 
Hehe the shadow started to shatter him at high wounded, I'ts like having a legend warrior with you =P.. Tatanka could have won this, but only due to mistakes made by Nhorhash

2007/09/22 16:22, Mhoghedin: 
Yea, a legend warrior that refuses to listen to me very often! I've had my shadow ignore my commands 10+ times in a row. I am very lucky that it decided to do anything at all in this fight.

2007/09/22 16:28, Ortansia:  Rated: Good 
if tatanka won i would have rated it superb but as u won so i rate it good because it is kinda 2vs1 fight :p . more over tatanka gave u a nice fight and he didn't call more :)

2007/09/22 17:51, Durbag:   
Enslaved shadows can be very nice for exping, but for PK they aren't that great since it's quite hard to command the good shadows (due to their level and low max pracs in command available to orcs).

2007/09/22 18:18, Phoebus:Rated: Good 
well actually looking back Tatanka kind of screwed himself over with the shadow. The first time he shot nhorhash he tried to shoot 2-3 times which allowed nhorhash to get the shadow to assist. just sneaking shootfleeing would have made it real hard for nhorhash to get the shadow to assist right away before tatanka could have fled.

2007/09/22 18:43, Ågran:  Rated: Average 
As a pure shaman its pretty easy to fight with shadows, Nhorhash is combostatted tho.. But anyhow, if your shadow helps you 50% of the times you command it to, its good enough =)..I still think it was a nice kill, since you were playing a combostatted pureshaman with shitgear vs a fullsetted pukescout

2007/09/22 20:23, Uther:Rated: Good 
Good log. And Tathar, how about you showing yourself so we can rate you as well, you pussy? Probably just a stupid, pimple-faced, pasty-haired, pencil-necked geek trying your hand at internet bullying, huh? Better to do it here than in the real world, where the real bullies would beat the crap out of you, eh?

2007/09/22 20:46, Joath:  Rated: Good 
I think tatanka could have won this fight if he shot/fled or even pierced/fled nhorhash. After a while with nhorhashes armour down it would have done major damage with very little to tatanka..but was still a good log

2007/09/22 21:06, Caesar:Rated: Superb 
Well done

2007/09/23 14:29, Omega:Rated: Good 
Enjoyable fight, good job!

2007/09/23 18:15, Karotten:Rated: Superb 
Always the biggest of hugs!

2007/09/23 19:36, Tathar:  Rated: Average 
Hey Glare remember that time you worked at the mall folding clothes? Oh yeah guess it's not that difficult to forget current events even for underachieving stoners.

2007/10/10 23:16, Blackfoot: 
lol you are still using shock
talk about crazy...

2007/10/11 14:14, Nhorhash: 
Whats wrong with shock!

2007/10/12 00:39, Blackfoot: 
didnt like the cast time on shock. preferred burning hands for fast damage, or just q bolt. is burning hands even available for shamy? my memory is going... but whatever works for you!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Adverse, Aiimhel, Ailwon, Caesar, Fandr, Glare, Horus, Karotten, Mesmero, 
Nockurzh, Snul 
 Good Antar, Elestir, Faint, Joath, Khundin, Moortek, Omega, Ortansia, Phoebus, 
Razoor, Uther, Zmej 
 Average Cambro, Devastator, Drakiz, Fieldy, Rik, Tathar, Ågran 
 Poor Salazar, Tach 
 Awful Morrandir, Telessar 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back