Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Esme went west. And east. And south. And west... (Esme)comments   back
(1953 hits. Posted 2007/10/11)
A little log I hope will still be reality when MUME comes back up

(that plus the 5k tps my Orc got yesterday *cringe*)

WARNING: This log features no skill from my part! Be warned! 


Start logging: 08.10.2007 21:57

Trolls say: Let's go west! 

First stop: 
A wight bodyguard disappears into nothing.
The wight captain disappears into nothing.


Suka leaves south.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
You stop searching.
Before the Castle Gate
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.

o[ CW>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 8 hours ago

You stop searching.
Suka pizdit : 'dwarf n 7'


#Interesting! 

o[ CW>sighYou sigh.     

#8 ticks = gone, right? 

o[ CW>
Suka leaves south.
Old Castle Gate
Rasvaimu sniffs sadly.


o. CW>
Suka leaves north.
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

#Hey! It's still there! 

!+ CW>
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
Suka leaves west.
Old East Road

o+ CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.
Suka leaves east.
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.

o+ CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.


#Pukes are getting hard to get these days...


o. CW>
*a Dwarf* yells faintly from the west 'oohhhh!'

#Yes, we like being out west too! 

o. CW>k *dwarf*
Suka leaves west.
Grasslands

o. CW>They aren't here.

#Bit of chasing by Super-Suka

o. CW>
Suka leaves east.
Plains
You see two handfuls of clover on the ground.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

!. CW>
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard.

!. CW>k *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

!. CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Suka:Healthy>
Bubba hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Rasvaimu hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

!. CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Suka:Healthy>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

#And he runs too far for us to chase (Damn that Yellow-Eye) 


o+ CW>
Infectious narrates 'pukes are all fock cocksuckers especyalli RUNDRA
ASSFOCKER!'

#So Rondra is on... when will Rondra come play? 


o[ CW>
Ortansia tells you 'why aren't we ow :p'


o[ CW>agree ortansiaYou agree with Ortansia.

o[ CW>timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Monday, the 21st of Solmath, Year 2924 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Fidel.
Real time is Mon Oct  8 20:09:32 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Thu Aug 23 20:39:14 2007 GMT.


o[ CW>trophy        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  The wight captain         |   1,  0%,  An elven hunter           |
   2,  0%,  A wild dog                |   2,  1%,  A cute rabbit             |
   1,  0%,  #Wajn                     |   1,  0%,  The Necromancer           |
   1,  0%,  A living statue           |   6,  2%,  A mindless slime          |
   1,  0%,  Gahruuk the half-orc      |   1,  0%,  A stoat                   |
   1,  0%,  The Dúnadan ranger        |   1,  0%,  Beriagon the hunter       |
   1,  0%,  A hunter                  |   1,  1%,  A young ruffian           |
   1,  0%,  A centipede               |   1,  0%,  The Druid                 |
   1,  0%,  A simple farmer           |   1,  0%,  A farmer's wife           |
   1,  0%,  A hermit                  |   1,  0%,  A scarred man             |
   3,  0%,  An experienced assassin   |   1,  0%,  A finch                   |
   5,  0%,  A brown-skinned man       |   4,  0%,  A doorwarden              |
   6,  1%,  A strong bodyguard        |   2,  1%,  A smuggler                |
   2,  2%,  A green snake             |   1,  1%,  A cattle egret            |
   2,  2%,  A bass                    |   1,  1%,  A duck                    |
   1,  1%,  An old man                |   1,  1%,  A sturdy billy goat       |
   1,  1%,  A sand viper              |   1,  1%,  A Dunlending child        |
   1,  1%,  A powerful lioness        |   2,  0%,  An assassin               |
   9,  1%,  A wight bodyguard         |   6,  0%,  An animated skeleton      |
   6,  0%,  A raider                  |   2,  0%,  The chief thug            |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (11%) *** 

o[ CW>
Bubba munches: infectious says 3 was with rondra


o[ CW>lookBubba munches: so they need at least a few more

o[ CW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Esme                 - A Hideout in the Plains  #1
Rasvaimu             - A Hideout in the Plains  #2
Ortansia             - A Hideout in the Plains  #3
Suka                 - A Hideout in the Plains  #4
Bubba                - A Hideout in the Plains  #5

#Scary, aren't we? 


#And it's night again, after an uneventful day...


Suka pizdit : 'so what we do? go bree?'
You didn't find anyone.

#Then something that awakens a great deal of lust! 

o+ CW>
Suka pizdit : 'hobbit'

o+ CW>
Bubba munches: aha


o+ CW>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

o+ CW>droolYou drool on yourself, a lot.

o+ CW>
Bubba munches: furball


o+ CW>k *hobbit*They aren't here.

#Getting so excited here! A real hobbit! To kill! 

o+ CW>
Suka leaves east.
Old East Road

o+ CW>
Suka leaves east.
Old East Road

o+ CW>k *hobbit*They aren't here.


o+ CW>
Suka sits down and rests.

o+ CW>_sync# Ok. 

Suka sniffs sadly.

o+ CW>
Suka pizdit : 'no moves'

#Unfortunately, Hobbits can walk Bree-->RD without problems...

o+ CW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Esme                 - Bend in the Old East Road
Rasvaimu             - Before the Gate
Ortansia             - Bend in the Old East Road
Suka                 - Bend in the Old East Road
Bubba                - Bend in the Old East Road

o+ CW>lookBend in the Old East Road
Suka the Mountain Troll is resting here.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Bubba the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o+ CW>
Bubba munches: hmm

o+ CW>sniffYou sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

o+ CW>
Suka pizdit : 'he goes e'

o+ CW>
Rasvaimu narrates 'charmies dead'

o+ CW>
Suka stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o+ CW>say ooh, elfOk.

o+ CW>stYou are already standing.

o+ CW>
Suka leaves north.
Bend in the Old East Road
A snake slithers towards you.


o+ CW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Esme                 - Bend in the Old East Road
Rasvaimu             - Before the Gate
Ortansia             - Bend in the Old East Road
Suka                 - Bend in the Old East Road
Bubba                - Bend in the Old East Road

#As we get there however, we see a slaughterfield! 

o% CW>
Suka leaves east.
Before the Gate
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Rasvaimu is resting here.
The ground is frozen solid.

o. CW>
Rasvaimu narrates 'and my 2 lowbies :('

o. CW>lookBefore the Gate
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a grizzly bear is lying here.
Rasvaimu is resting here.
Suka the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Bubba the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o. CW>comf rasvaimuYou comfort him.

o. CW>ex
Bubba giggles.

o. CW>East  - A closed 'portcullis'
West  - Tributary of the Mitheithel


o. CW>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The portcullis is opened from the other side.

o. CW>
Suka stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o. CW>
Rasvaimu lihoo 'gr me'

o. CW>reveal tYou begin to search...

Suka quietly scouts eastwards...

Bubba munches: go in
The portcullis closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

Suka stops scouting eastwards.

You hear a *click* in a lock.
The portcullis is opened from the other side.

*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

whereBubba strongly hits *an Elf*'s body.

Rasvaimu stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Rasvaimu hits *an Elf*'s right foot very hard.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

The portcullis closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

Bubba leaves west.

wk *elf*Rasvaimu leaves west.

Suka leaves west.
Tributary of the Mitheithel
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
The water is frozen solid.


#So well, that was the last of that... *sigh* 


![>
Ocher utters: I like you trolls


of>whois ocherOcher is a level eleven Tarkhnarb Fighter.
                ^
              _/ \_
              c'>')
                -
               /|\\    ^_^
               |#=\8  / ..\   ---  Woof!
              o ||o '    __o
        , --/  ')_('  /   ''
      ,,/' |   ___   | 
      ''    \ )    \||
            ||      ||
            ~ ~     ~ ~    


#This Whois deserves a place in this log. It's just too cute! 
#So well, looking for pukes doesnt help, so I decide to use the big means 


)+>pray Dark Lord! Give us puke to kill!You send your prayer to the Ainur.

)+>
Suka pizdit : 'trained e 32'

)+>
Ocher puts a ring of silver on his finger with delicacy.
Suka pizdit : '2'

)+>
Suka leaves east.
Old East Road
*Qázai the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.

!+ HP:Fine>
Suka hits *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!+ HP:Fine>
*Qázai the Half-Elf* lightly pierces Suka's left leg and tickles it.

!+ HP:Fine>
Ocher tries to cleave *Qázai the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!+ HP:Fine>k *elf*!+ HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!+ HP:Fine>
Ortansia hits *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

e!+ HP:Fine>k *elf*Old East Road
A swarm of midges is here, humming around you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine>k *elf*They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine>wOld East Road
*Qázai the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Suka.
Suka the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Qázai the Half-Elf*.
Ocher the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Qázai the
Half-Elf*.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Qázai the Half-Elf*.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Fine>k *elf*You hit *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>
Suka sends *Qázai the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>k *elf*You're already fighting!

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>k *elf*You're already fighting!

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>
The voice of Timodeus whispers to you 'Wrong connection. Try 0800-SAURON.'

#Really? I thought it worked great! 

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>k *elf*You're already fighting!

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>k *elf*You're already fighting!

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>
Suka nods solemnly.
Ortansia hits *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Hurt Suka:Fine>
Ocher cleaves *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Wounded Suka:Fine>cha mood agg
You hit *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Bad Suka:Fine>Suka pizdit : 'die'
Ok.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Bad Suka:Fine>
Suka hits *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Qázai the Half-Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Qázai the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!+ HP:Fine *Qázai the Half-Elf*:Dying Suka:Fine>
Ortansia hits *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Qázai the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Qázai the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.


o+>pray thank you dark lord!

#Mama Grinder always says be polite to Dark Lord! 

Suka blushes.

You send your prayer to the Ainur.


o: W>pray maybe a hobbit this timeYou send your prayer to the Ainur.

The voice of Timodeus whispers to you 'Did you look in Bree? Or in Fornost?'

o+ W>
The voice of Gwendolyn whispers to you 'Thou shalt not act like chicken.'


o+ W>tel timodeus why do we have to go to the puke!Ok.


o+ W>
Timodeus tells you 'Because they are weak and... timid...?'

o+ W>pray send me hobbit, and i eat him like chicken!You send your prayer to the Ainur.


o+ W>tel timodeus you could ask the pukes to come play with us? Ok.


o+ W>tell timodeus we no hurt!

o+ W>Ok.

o= W>
Timodeus tells you 'nod, I suggest you sit around near RD and yell that to
them?'

o= W>tel timodeus tried

of W>
Timodeus tells you 'Nod. Maybe that is the reason why they do not come?'

of W>tell timodeus well, could you load fortune cookies from rd to warrens?Ok.

o= W>
Timodeus tells you 'Did you try to collect nice flowers and drop them?'


#Ah well... No pukes Bree, no pukes RD, so we go south. 

The sage is dead! R.I.P.
The sage's bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.
The sage's bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.
A gaunt man is dead! R.I.P.
Wyrdda is dead! R.I.P.
A bandit leader is dead! R.I.P.


#So we finally arrive at Tbad, and we think we'll be going sewers... but? 


)+~ CW>
Arx leaves north.
Old South Road

)+~ CW>
Arx leaves west.
The North-South Road

)#~ CW>
Arx leaves north.
Outside the South Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.

A guard is dead! R.I.P.

)#~ CW>
Arx unlocks the gate.

Arx opens the gate.

#Erm, so we kill gateguards and out? 

)#~ CW>
Arx leaves north.
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.

!#~ CW>
A guard pierces Ortansia's right leg hard and tickles it.
A guard lightly pierces Suka's left arm and tickles it.

!#~ CW>
A guard lightly slashes Ortansia's right foot and tickles it.
A guard has arrived from the east.
Ortansia hits a guard's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

!#~ CW>
Arx leaves east.
Main Street

)#~ CW>
Arx quietly scouts westwards...

)#~ CW>
Arx stops scouting westwards.

)#~ CW>
Arx leaves west.
Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
A guard is here, fighting Suka.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
Suka the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a guard.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a guard.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
A guard strongly pierces Ortansia's left leg and tickles it.
A guard pierces Suka's right leg and tickles it.

!#~ CW>
Arx joins Suka's fight.
You hear some rather far noise from the east.
Arx cleaves a guard's right foot extremely hard.

#Scary noise... 


!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.
Ortansia hits a guard's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
A guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

#And getting closer... 

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Bad>
An armourer has arrived from the east.   #backup nr.1 
A guard slashes your body and tickles it.


!#~ CW HP:Fine an armourer:Fine Suka:Fine>
A weaponsmith has arrived from the east.
The Chief of Tharbad has arrived from the east.    #backup nr.2, which equals OUT!
The Chief's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The warlock has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard strongly pierces Suka's right arm and tickles it.

!#~ CW HP:Fine an armourer:Fine Suka:Fine>fThe Chief of Tharbad panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief of Tharbad leaves south.

#Erm, what kinda chicken is this guy? 

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Main Street
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
Arx has arrived from the west.

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
A thief has arrived from the west.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>wInside the South Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
Suka the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an armourer.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a guard.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
A guard is here, fighting Ortansia.
An armourer is here, fighting Suka.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting Suka.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting Suka.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting Suka.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting Suka.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting Ortansia.
The warlock is here, fighting Ortansia.
Exits: ^east^, ^(south)^.
The warlock utters the word 'gaiqhjabral'
The warlock is surrounded by a white aura.
The Chief of Tharbad has arrived from the south.
Suka panics, and attempts to flee.
Suka leaves south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>wAlas, you cannot go that way...
Arx has arrived from the east.
The Chief's bodyguard strongly pierces Arx's body and tickles it.
Arx cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's left arm extremely hard.
Ortansia panics, and attempts to flee.
Ortansia leaves south.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>
The Chief's bodyguard approaches Arx, trying to pierce him.

!#~ CW HP:Fine>sOutside the South Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
Suka the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^south^.

#Phew! 

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the north.

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
Ortansia leaves north.

#Erm? 

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
A guard has arrived from the north.


!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Bad>
Ortansia has arrived from the north.
A guard lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Bad>
Ortansia leaves north.

#Ehhh???

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Bad>
Suka hits a guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
A guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Dying>
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the north.

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Dying>
Ortansia has arrived from the north.

!#~ CW HP:Fine a guard:Dying>
Ortansia leaves north.

)#~ CW HP:Fine>
You hear a death cry from the north.

#Ack! 


)#~ CW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Arx                  - The Thirsty Ranger's Inn

Arx                  - On the Docks

Arx                  - Inside the North Gate of Tharbad

Arx                  - Up in the Tower

#Where is he going? 

Suka pizdit : 'he died too'

#Well, that sorta ruined the Tharbad experience.... so Suka and I go back east. 


)[ CW>pray Dark Lord Alkar! Give us pukes!You send your prayer to the Ainur.

#This worked before, so I'm hoping for another go!

)[ CW>
The voice of Alkar whispers to you 'I ate them all. They were tasty.'

)[ CW>pray damnYou send your prayer to the Ainur.


)% CW>tell alkar how about narrating shining vambraces hidden at grinder?Ok.

): CW>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- splinters: dora around

#Thanks Alkar! 


): CW>whois doraDora the free xp is a level forty-five Dwarven Axemistress.

Suddenly, you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You love Tolghar.
You quickly look at Tolghar, trying to remain unnoticed.
You yell 'Stay away from Tolghar! He is mine!'
You yell 'Tolghar is the one that makes my heart sing!'
You yell 'I have found my one true love!'
You yell 'Oh Tolghar, my sweet dwarf!'
You yell 'His voice... is the heavenly melody that my life dances to!'
You yell 'No one loves Tolghar more than I do!'
Suddenly, you realize that Tolghar is not as perfect as you had thought.


                 +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+
                 |D|O|R|A| |T|H|E| |F|R|E|E| |X|P|
                 +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+

#Hmm, free xp you say? 

): CW>
Ortansia leaves west.
Suka leaves west.
High Moors
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting -Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc-.
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.

): CW>
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

): CW>
Ortansia hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

): CW>
*a Dwarf* sends -Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* cleaves -Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc-'s right arm and tickles it.

): CW>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

): CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW>
Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.

). CW>
Ortansia has arrived from the north.

). CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

). CW>k *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
A large rabbit leaves east.

). CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Ortansia hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

). CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

). CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

). CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

). CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>nk *dwarf*High Moors
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here, riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

): CW HP:Fine>You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Ortansia has arrived from the south.

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*Suka has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- seems to have recovered his senses.

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Suka leaves east.

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>ek *dwarf*High Moors
Suka the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Suka leaves west.
High Moors
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here, riding a hungry warg.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.

): CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves west.
High Moors
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

): CW HP:Fine>
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>
Ortansia has arrived from the east.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>
Ortansia hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Suka's left foot extremely hard.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg.

). CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

). CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*Suka leaves west.
Path to the Misty Mountains
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Suka leaves north.
High Moors
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Ortansia.
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here, riding a hungry warg.

): CW HP:Fine>): CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left hand.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Suka's attempt to hit her.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
Suka approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.

): CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

k *dwarf*): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>Ortansia has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Suka leaves west.
Path to the Misty Mountains

). CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains

). CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*Ortansia leaves north.
They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves west.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

). CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves west riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.
A large rabbit leaves east.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves north.
High Moors

): CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves east riding a hungry warg.

): CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves east.
High Moors
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- is here, riding a hungry warg.

): CW HP:Fine>
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

): CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

): CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.
Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Ortansia the Mountain Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

). CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

#Yes, I'm slow, I know! 

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.

). CW HP:Fine>
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

). CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

#Ack! No more Dwarfs to kill! 

o: CW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Esme                 - High Moors
Suka                 - High Moors

o: CW>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

o: CW>reveal tYou begin to search...

Chrome narrates 'any chavter on'

Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains

o. CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Suka leaves east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.

o. CW>
Suka leaves west.
Path to the Misty Mountains

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>
Suka leaves north.
High Moors
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!: CW>cha mood aggSuka hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.

!: CW>k *dwarf*!: CW>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*a Dwarf* barely hits Suka's right foot and tickles it.

k *dwarf*!: CW>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

k *dwarf*o: CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o: CW>They aren't here.

o: CW>k *dwarf*Suka leaves south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trick.
Trick the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit her.

!. CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Trick:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
Suka approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>
Suka leaves south.
High Moor
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Trick has arrived from the north.

!. CW>
Suka approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
*a Dwarf* barely hits Suka's body and tickles it.

!. CW>k *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*Suka leaves east.
High Moor
A white centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit her.

!. CW *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Suka hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!. CW *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o. CW>k *dwarf*Trick has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*
Suka leaves south.
Deep-cut Valley
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!. CW>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>
Suka pizdit : '4'

o. CW>k *dwarf*Suka leaves east.
Ancient Battlefield
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
They aren't here.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

o. CW>
Suka leaves east.
Lane behind the Walls

o. CW>
You are hungry.

o. CW>k *dwarf*They aren't here.

#Hungry for Dwarf! 

o. CW>
Suka carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...


o. CW>
Suka leaves north.
High Moors
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.

o. CW>eat meatYou hungrily devour the meat.

o. CW>
Suka leaves north.
Path to the Misty Mountains

Trick has arrived from the south.

o. CW>
Suka leaves north.
High Moor

o: CW>
Trick has arrived from the south.

o: CW>
Trick leaves west.
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o: CW>k *dwarf*
Snarp the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Trick has arrived from the west.

o: CW>They aren't here.

o: CW>
Trick leaves north.

o: CW>
Suka leaves north.
A Thicket of Silvery Firs
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Trick the Mountain Troll is standing here.

!f CW>k *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

#Thank you Dora, the free XP! 


): CW>yell here pukie pukieOk.

#Unfortunately, pukes usually don't listen to me, so Esme went home to sleep. 


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/10/11 14:45, Qazai:   
I was ld.

2007/10/11 14:47, Argh:   
pain pain pain

2007/10/11 15:09, Zmej: 
And i thought you are 'standing' them to death or so...
Comf Qazai.

2007/10/11 15:43, Thardum: 
I was wondering why the tharbad bodyguards were at the the south gate. :-)

2007/10/11 16:10, Trample: 
Fun!! I say let's get a BUNCH of Trolls on and enter/go sit Bree Common Room with shovel - dig down and let the pukes come to us!!! MUAHHAHAHAH!

2007/10/11 16:16, Naga: 
Some puke had shovel last I checked though :(

2007/10/11 16:22, Wilt: 
i am in trample! i miss bree raids and huge troll groups! guess i would have to stop playing 360 tho. damn...choices!

2007/11/30 13:36, Gwokk: 
Gwokk want to come!

Crap, this log is old.

Oh well, gwokk is old and want to come anyway!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back