Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Warrior GM? (Mhoghedin)comments   back
(3797 hits. Posted 2007/10/12)
!#~ cRW>       
A thief yells (3-4 rooms) faintly from the south 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me at the Entrance!'

!#~ cRW>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

os
[open exit s]
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!#~ cRW>Ok.

!#~ cRW>s
s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

!#~ cRW>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ cRW>w
w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW>w
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW>s
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

!#~ cRW>s
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

!#~ cRW>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW>e
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!#~ cRW>lead
o You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

!#~ cW>os
[open exit s]
Ok.

!#~ cW>dwarf
 
Target is now set to: *dwarf*
 
!#~ cW>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
The Entrance
Traces of - rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW>
You start to concentrate...
*Všktare the Dwarf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Všktare the Dwarf* sprays a thief with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me at the Entrance!'
A thief barely pierces *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

A thief STARTS TO FLEE .
A thief LEAVES ||| UP |||.

*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW>n
c A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cW>cs
[close exit s]

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cW>bv  The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.
It's already closed!

!#~ cW>bv  r yell yawn
Ok.

!#~ cW>
Rain starts falling from the clouds above, forming puddles in the streets.

!#' cW>wield spear
You stop using a dark broadsword.
You awkwardly wield a steel-tipped spear, ready to defend yourself.

!#' cW>l
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

!#' cW>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#' cW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

!#' cW>eq
A thief yells (2 rooms) from the south 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me in Tharbad's Reception!'
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-tipped spear (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

!#' cW>sq
[reveal q]
o You begin to search...

os  A thief yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me at the Entrance!'

os  You didn't find anyone.

!#' cW>os
[open exit s]
s Ok.
A thief yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me in Tharbad's Reception!'

!#' cW>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
The Entrance
Traces of - fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
A thief has arrived from above.

!# cW Mana:Burning>n

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.
A thief yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'HELP! *Všktare the Dwarf* is trying to kill me at the Entrance!'

!#' cW Mana:Burning>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.
The door seems to be closed.

!#' cW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!#' cW Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s
l Ok.

!#' cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
The Entrance
Traces of - fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
A thief is lying here, DYING!

*Všktare the Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a thief.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*Všktare the Dwarf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

--> NO CLEAR LINE OF SIGHT <--
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!# cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

o *Všktare the Dwarf* pounds a thief's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a thief's death cry as he collapses.
A thief is dead! R.I.P.

on  *Všktare the Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a thief.

on
[open exit n]
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
The lightning bolt hits *Všktare the Dwarf* with full impact.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW Mana:Burning>d
n Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW Mana:Burning>n
n
The Entrance
Traces of - rich red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW Mana:Burning>o *Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>on
[open exit n]
n
Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f 

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f

You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW Mana:Burning>d 
The shady innkeeper pierces your right foot extremely hard.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the shady innkeeper:Healthy>d
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the shady innkeeper:Healthy>on
[open exit n]
You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
The Entrance
Traces of - rich red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on  
*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>on
[open exit n]
n

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f
o You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on
[open exit n]
d You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on
[open exit n]
The Entrance
Traces of - rich red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Ok.
*Všktare the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>f
o PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>on
[open exit n]
Ok.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>on
[open exit n]

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on
[open exit n]

The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>on
[open exit n]
You don't see any exit there.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>os  
The --->  door  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>os    
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>os |    
*Všktare the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>os |    
You strongly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Fine>o f
n
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Entrance
Traces of - rich red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
A trained horse stops following you.
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A mountain mule stops following *Všktare the Dwarf*.
*Všktare the Dwarf* picks up a mountain mule's reins, and starts riding him.

*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>quick
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
lb  A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l Nobody here by that name.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l 
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l w

*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>l No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Všktare the Dwarf* with full impact.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb  A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w

*Všktare the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You lightly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
l *Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
128/164 hits, 90/124 mana, and 81/113 moves.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the north 'spears =)'

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Všktare the Dwarf* pounds your right foot.

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>

The last few raindrops dance briefly over the surface of the puddles, and the rain stops.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You strongly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb  A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
You start to concentrate...
A woman has arrived from the east.

w A woman lights a lantern.

w *Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

w f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Všktare the Dwarf* with full impact.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>horo

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>thoro
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: thoro
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

f
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
Your victim has disappeared!
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You lightly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A woman LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

f
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Všktare the Dwarf* in flames.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv riding a mountain mule.
Snake Alley
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
l Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l n
w
s Snake Alley
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
l Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< riding a mountain mule.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cs  
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cs
[close exit s]

You try to keep *Všktare the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Všktare the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>bvl   Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>bv  f

*Všktare the Dwarf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb  A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
A mountain mule LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb  Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.
The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell hah
a Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>a na  
A citizen has arrived from the east.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell you d s          i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (2 rooms) from the south 'was low since thief ffs =)'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The --->  door  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i 
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>inf   
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>info
f You are a male Black Nķmenůrean.
You are 48 years, 8 months and 5 days old.
You have played 1 month and 5 days (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin Spawn of Ungoliant - Black Shadow Clan (level 28).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -25, smell -50. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will f manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 48%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 45%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 79%.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 9,366,258 experience points and you have 249,920 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against fthe enemies of the Dark Lord (21 wp).
You need 83,742 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 10 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 61 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [10 min 42 sec]
- armour [10 min 44 sec]

 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>f
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>quick
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb  A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>f lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
w 
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
l *Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You start to concentrate...

l f
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

yell tj       You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell tj h       
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell thie         
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>yell thief?
f
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb  
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
119/164 hits, 46/124 mana, and 75/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'well i buffed thief and assassins in here'
OB: 47%, DB: 50%, PB: 44%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 83,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 83,742 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [11 min 9 sec]
- armour [11 min 11 sec]

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
y You begin to search...

yell oh noes.
You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'alot of action in shady'

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'gig'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
120/164 hits, 48/124 mana, and 78/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>na  r C     
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar v     
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You lightly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar v     f
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
You start to concentrate...

*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

b
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Perhaps you should learn the art of backstabbing...

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
e West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l 
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l 
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A woman has arrived from the west.
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l 
You swiftly dodge *Všktare the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

f
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
lb  A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
l Snake Alley
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
n *Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
120/164 hits, 43/124 mana, and 77/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar     
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
A mountain mule LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar     
A woman LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>     
A citizen has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar Vaktare low wounded shady
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-tipped spear (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar st      
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'withouth armour is suckzor =('

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar stee        
A citizen LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar ste       i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell nod
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
yel   122/164 hits, 48/124 mana, and 84/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell make a           i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where     
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where

*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You strongly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You are too busy right now!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
123/164 hits, 49/124 mana, and 84/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa *d      
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'gah'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa *dwarf
You don't see a *dwarf.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
123/164 hits, 50/124 mana, and 87/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 48%, DB: 50%, PB: 45%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 83,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 83,742 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [12 min 14 sec]
- armour [12 min 16 sec]

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st  
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'i hate spears =('

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>store firebal             
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>store fireball

*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>c n 'store' fireball
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
s
l Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'gig'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>store fir         
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the east 'wtf'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>store fireball
c n 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

e
lb  You stored it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Small Square
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
124/164 hits, 26/124 mana, and 89/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>norm
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
West Alley
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
e
124/164 hits, 27/124 mana, and 90/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb  
A citizen has arrived from the north.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb  l
A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>yell st       i
e You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eq

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'warriors usually dont have that luck with spears'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-tipped spear (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
l A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

l f *Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb  w
r West Alley
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reply left            
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reply left I su               
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left leg.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>reply left I suppose
[tell Jaanor left I suppose]
f
Ok.
*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb  
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb  
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!
A mountain mule LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
s A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
125/164 hits, 28/124 mana, and 95/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

r You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You strongly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left arm.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>f

*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
lb  A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>yell I am           
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>yell I am teh warrior bn
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bh  l
A Small Square
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
na  You begin to search...

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'well it seems so'
                  
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south '=)'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar I've kept at bay every single one
r Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply yep
[tell Jaanor yep]
r Ok.
A citizen has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply want me to?
[tell Jaanor want me to?]
s Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
129/164 hits, 36/124 mana, and 107/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
s You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'darn i ate freezes around demons'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
129/164 hits, 36/124 mana, and 108/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

A citizen LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
whe   You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
130/164 hits, 38/124 mana, and 110/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
130/164 hits, 39/124 mana, and 111/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'im really to killhorny'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
s 131/164 hits, 41/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'should have left when i started to eat em'

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead

*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Bad>f

*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
West Alley
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
ri  A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ride
A trained horse stops following you.
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell ick
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
w West Alley
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
e
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - West Alley

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l 
You feel bolder.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>quick
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Jaanor tells you 'still ?'
changed alias: reply=tell Jaanor $0

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply nod
[tell Jaanor nod]
s Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
132/164 hits, 43/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
133/164 hits, 45/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eq
sq
[reveal q]
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-tipped spear (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>r You begin to search...

reply steel             You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply steel tipped is really nice
[tell Jaanor steel tipped is really nice]
Ok.
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq  
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You lightly stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>sq
[reveal q]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f

*Všktare the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Všktare the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
l Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
s
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
135/164 hits, 45/124 mana, and 111/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'what the fuck'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
West Alley
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell hehe
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell I f        
*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'uberspearing'

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell I found the warrior bn  GM!
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
138/164 hits, 49/124 mana, and 112/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
i 138/164 hits, 50/124 mana, and 112/113 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>info
sq  You are a male Black Nķmenůrean.
You are 48 years, 8 months and 5 days old.
You have played 1 month and 5 days (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin Spawn of Ungoliant - Black Shadow Clan (level 28).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -25, smell -50. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will sqmanage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 49%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 46%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 79%.
You have 139/164 hit, 51/124 mana, and 113/113 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 9,366,258 experience points and you have 249,920 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the enemies of the Dark Lord (21 wp).
You need 83,742 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 10 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 61 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

  
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [14 min 58 sec]
- armour [15 min 0 sec]

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

*Všktare the Dwarf* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'indeed'

You didn't find anyone.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s | lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
n
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
140/164 hits, 52/124 mana, and 110/113 moves.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The sun appears above the city walls in the east.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eq
rYou are using:
<wielded>            a steel-tipped spear (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
 
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (satisfactory)

141/164 hits, 54/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is RESTING.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
141/164 hits, 54/124 mana, and 112/113 moves.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
lb  The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
w 141/164 hits, 55/124 mana, and 112/113 moves.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell well         i
w You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
s 143/164 hits, 58/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

stat
You didn't find anyone.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>OB: 49%, DB: 50%, PB: 46%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 83,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 83,742 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [15 min 39 sec]
- armour [15 min 41 sec]

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
144/164 hits, 60/124 mana, and 113/113 moves.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>store fireball
c n 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
sc  The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Všktare the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>n

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
d
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>o 
*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
n
f Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
f No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
The shady innkeeper pierces your left foot extremely hard.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm the shady innkeeper:Healthy>f
d You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d 
*Všktare the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]

You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left leg hard.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>o Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>o Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
on
[open exit n]
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
It's already open!

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>o You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>on
[open exit n]
You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
on
[open exit n]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.
*Všktare the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>f

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
You barely stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
on
[open exit n]
Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
on
[open exit n]
on
[open exit n]
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
It's already open!

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>on
[open exit n]
Ok.

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>d Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>d
d It's already open!

*Všktare the Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Všktare the Dwarf*:Wounded>d on
[open exit n]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ond
You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>styat
st  Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>stat
th  OB: 49%, DB: 50%, PB: 46%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 83,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 83,742 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: DOWN   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic
- shield [16 min 6 sec]

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>thoro
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: thoro
 
!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Všktare the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

*Všktare the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand.

o Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Všktare the Dwarf* in flames.
*Všktare the Dwarf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Všktare the Dwarf*:Dying>on
[open exit n]
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Všktare the Dwarf*:Dying>
You stab *Všktare the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
You hear *Všktare the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Všktare the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Všktare the Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
--> Gained   xp: 100301tp: 256wp: 3
--> Trip     xp: 3977340tp: 215216wp: 22
--> Needed   xp: 833742tp: 0wp: 24 total

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>look in corpse
na  corpse (here) : 
a black leather belt
a cave-bear fur (flawless)
three dark coloured flasks
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a great helm (flawless)
a lantern
a leather backpack
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a steel-shafted mattock; it glows blue
a pile of coins
a water skin

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar rips.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>info
You are a male Black Nķmenůrean.
You are 48 years, 8 months and 5 days old.
You have played 1 month and 5 days (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin Spawn of Ungoliant - Black Shadow Clan (level 29).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -10, smell -25. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 47%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 45%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 58%.
You have 97/165 hit, 16/124 mana, and 102/113 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 9,466,258 experience points and you have 249,920 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the forces of the Dark Lord (24 wp).
You need 833,742 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 10 gold coins, 14 silver pennies, and 61 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- detect magic
- shield [16 min 16 sec]

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
A trained horse is already following you!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>on
[open exit n]
n
Jaanor tells you 'ok'
changed alias: reply=tell Jaanor $0
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Small Square
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar in shady :p
Ok.

*# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar with armour down!
Ok.

*# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
s You are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

Ok.

*# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
na  OB: 47%, DB: 50%, PB: 45%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 833,742 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 833,742 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: DOWN   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- detect magic
- shield [16 min 43 sec]

*# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar level!
 Ok.
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/10/12 03:11, Mhoghedin: 
Repost, from when ER crashed a while ago. If you've read it already, buhu, if not, enjoy!

2007/10/12 03:32, Joath:   
WOOT! I love how mho always pulls those little tricks out of his sleeves...what was that fball? wounded to incap? nice...to bad it wasnt in aman ;) lol

2007/10/12 11:18, Deluxe: 
Mhoghedin: As stipped already gives shit parry, go aggro, he was a shitty battlemage, with more OB you will keep him at bay even more. And it's always nice to make enemies think that you wanna get out and then fball em while closing, good to see that you have actually became a smart player:)

Joath: Wounded->Incap is normal when it's an armourless battlemage.

2007/10/12 12:42, Wajn: 
Rocking! Emil is back to exping BNs!

2007/10/12 13:59, Ňgran:   
Nod Deluxe. I didnt have a shield, and didnt have shield up =) I think I had around 30 def on wimpy, and I really didnt think he would cast a 95hps fireball there in the end =). Fun fight anyhow. This was a while before my log Andre, but I agree

2007/10/12 15:07, Mhoghedin: 
95hp THOROUGH fireball! *cackle*

2007/10/13 02:58, Deluxe: 
normal pukemage fballs are about ~125 dam, 95dam fireball is nothing, even from a bn with +1 attack.

2007/10/13 09:00, Ňgran:   
Last time I was up I rearmoured, so i thought i could eat a fball from 95 hps =P.. And I dunno, when I ate a legend bnfball a week ago with my warrior it took 40 hps =P


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back