Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Ways of the Assassin (Malus)comments   back
(4372 hits. Posted 2007/10/12)
The ways of a Assassin

*******************************************************************************'
Did the usual reequip route and ended Tbad ngate with alfank. We had met before
and now i was high hurt and he wounded but he kicked my ass....
*******************************************************************************'

You are using:
<wielded>            a barbed fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn across back>   an orkish shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a foetid green vial
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a quiver


Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.
You don't see any more snow here.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k alfank
You strongly pierce *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left foot.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>con
The perfect match!

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* giggles.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>stare
You stare at the sky.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* says 'had'

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* says 'to '

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* says 'kill'

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* says 'block'
A foetid green vial is now empty.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pierce *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left foot.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* giggles.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You barely pierce *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>sm
You smile viciously.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>say did?
Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>label l
Ok.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) nods solemnly.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]

*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) says 'with'

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>sm
You smile viciously.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) says 'boredom'

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>exa l
You see nothing special about him.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has some big nasty scratches.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right leg.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a large visored helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch


## As you can see, he is quite loaded...


! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>dr skin
It's empty already.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>stat
OB: 78%, DB: 58%, PB: 75%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 350,205 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 11. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- Orkish draught

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You lightly pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) says 'the dwyrf!'

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) says '2vs1'
You barely pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s left leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) giggles.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) pounds your body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You barely pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s right arm and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) pounds your right arm extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
Lush Plains
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.
On a Path by the Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
Lush Plains
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>' i would duel, but i promised myself i wouldnt die untill i relvled=P
emote whispers from the shadows: i would duel, but i promised myself i wouldnt die untill i relvled=P

Ok.


## Its true!=P


! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You are too afraid.

! CSW HP:Wounded>sc
135/332 hits and 142/144 moves.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>cha wim 100
s
Wimpy set to: 100

) CSW HP:Wounded>Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You lightly pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) pounds your left hand extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, [south].
You begin to see some clouds.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
You have found *Araat the Dúnadan Man*!
The clouds begin to disappear.
You don't see any more snow here.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* leaves his hiding place.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>backstab l
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
Lush Plains
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>e
n
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
On a Steepening Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.


## Ok i have a plan!


) CSW HP:Wounded>n
n
n
On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>{door}={exit }
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
Plain before a Low Hill
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found a robber!

! CSW HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
e
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [east], south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

cha m wim
open exit 
e
close exit 
The lock finally yields to your skill.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, (west).

) CSW HP:Wounded>Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

cha m wim
You manage to enable the lock.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Exits: south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, [west].

) CSW HP:Wounded>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
118/332 hits and 127/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
118/332 hits and 127/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>dr skin
It's empty already.

) CSW HP:Wounded>cha m wim
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>{target}={l}
cha m wim
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
121/332 hits and 134/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
Sìnatra narrates 'mafaz was around fork'

) CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some clicking noises.

) CSW HP:Wounded>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
The door seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit 
w
You hear some clicking noises.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

) CSW HP:Wounded>The door is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

) CSW HP:Wounded>*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the west.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>open exit 
n
It's already open!

) CSW HP:Wounded>In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south).

) CSW HP:Wounded>close exit s
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>open heavystone
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
At the Eaves of a Gloomy Woodland
Exits: (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
At the Eaves of a Gloomy Woodland
Exits: (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>close heavystone
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
On the Edge of a Small Woodland
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
n
At an Old Encampment
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
There are three piles of wild strawberries here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CSW HP:Wounded>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
131/332 hits and 136/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>131/332 hits and 136/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
131/332 hits and 136/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>dr skin
It's empty already.

) CSW HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a barbed fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn across back>   an orkish shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a foetid green vial
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a quiver

) CSW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 74%, DB: 8%, PB: 73%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 350,205 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 11. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

) CSW HP:Wounded>st
w
You stop resting, and stand up.

) CSW HP:Wounded>In the Eaves of a Small Wood
You see two piles of wild strawberries on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>dr water
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>g all shrub
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>g all shrub
w
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Bushy Grassland
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>g all shrub
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.
You get some blackberries from a large thorny branched shrub.

) CSW HP:Wounded>put all web
That would be an interesting topological experiment.
You put the scalp of Skwor in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.
You put some blackberries in a web.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
e
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
sc
135/332 hits and 135/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
135/332 hits and 135/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>135/332 hits and 135/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>cha wim 100
135/332 hits and 136/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>cha m wim
Wimpy set to: 100

) CSW HP:Wounded>Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>{door}={exit }
sc
sc
136/332 hits and 137/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sc
sc
136/332 hits and 137/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>136/332 hits and 138/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>136/332 hits and 138/144 moves.

) CSW HP:Wounded>st
You are already standing.

) CSW HP:Wounded>say need reg=P			<-- saving say...=)
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>st
You are already standing.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
A black raven squawks desperately!

) CSW HP:Wounded>sear f
You begin to search...
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge a black raven's attempt to hit you.

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Healthy>
A black raven squawks desperately!

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Healthy>{target}={l}

A black raven squawks loudly in response!
You strongly pierce a black raven's left claw and shatter it.

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Hurt>
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Hurt>
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Hurt>
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Hurt>
A black raven squawks loudly in response!
You strongly pierce a black raven's body and shatter it.

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Awful>
A ram leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A sheep leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A sheep leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A sheep leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

) CSW HP:Wounded a black raven:Awful>
You pierce a black raven's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a black raven's death cry.
A black raven is dead! R.I.P.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Rugged Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
Rugged Plains
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sneak
n
You stop sneaking.

) CW HP:Wounded>Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Wounded>e
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>e
In the Eaves of a Small Wood
You see two piles of wild strawberries on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CW HP:Wounded>say need reg=P
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) leaves << W E S T <<.
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You lightly pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>say need reg=P

*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Near the Border of a Small Wood
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.
) CSW HP:Wounded>e
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sneak
e
You stop sneaking.

) CW HP:Wounded>e
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>s
Plain before a Low Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
e
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, (west).

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
close exit 
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>pick exit 
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

h n
{target}={l}
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You swiftly dodge *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s attempt to pound you.


## Gah! to fast! I loop again!


! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Hurt>
You pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s right foot and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>sneak
You stop sneaking.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

) CW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded>n
In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).

! CW HP:Wounded>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) closes the woodendoor.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (south).

) CSW HP:Wounded>
The gate closes quietly.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
The gate is opened from the other side.

) CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), [south].

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) closes the gate.

! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You strongly pierce *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s left foot.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (south).

) CSW HP:Wounded>
The gate closes quietly.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
The gate seems to be closed.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
s
The gate seems to be closed.
The gate is opened from the other side.

) CSW HP:Wounded>*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.
In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), [south].

! CSW HP:Wounded>close exit 
k l
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>open exit 
Ok.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (south).

) CSW HP:Wounded>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) leaves N O R T H.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>sneak
You stop sneaking.

) CW HP:Wounded>s
Beside an Old Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, east.Exits: north, east.

) CW HP:Wounded>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Wounded>e
s
At a Breach in the Wall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>The Peat Cuttings
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Wounded>s
Trail by the Bridge
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>w
Picking a Trail through the Marshes
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Wounded>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
By the Neglected Cottage
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, [east], south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>open exit 
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>e
In the Small Cottage
Exits: north, (west).

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, (east), south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

) CSW HP:Wounded>h n
You attempt to hide yourself.

{target}={l}
Ok.

) CSW HP:Wounded>{target}={l}

*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>backstab l
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

draw bow
shoot l
Using his lockpicks, *Alfank the Dwarf* (l) tries to pick the door's lock...

shoot l
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in
his back.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Dying>
You remove a barbed fang.
You swiftly draw an orkish shortbow from across your back.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Alfank the Dwarf* (l):Dying>
You shoot *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s body extremely hard and shat
ter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alfank the Dwarf* (l)'s death cry.
*Alfank the Dwarf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Alfank the Dwarf* (l).

) CSW HP:Wounded>Shoot whom?

) CSW HP:Wounded>g belt corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

) CSW HP:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]

A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

) CSW HP:Wounded>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: [north], south.

) CSW HP:Hurt>s
backstab shadow
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

) CSW HP:Hurt>For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.

) CSW HP:Hurt>draw fang
s
n
You hang an orkish shortbow across your back.

backstab shadow
You confidently wield a barbed fang, looking very evil-minded.

) CSW HP:Hurt>On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Hurt>By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

) CSW HP:Hurt>You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A shadow makes a strange sound, as you place a barbed fang in its back.
A shadow says 'At wys ioor lyst mystake Ziogorz Orc! I wall remember iou!'
A shadow strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

) CSW HP:Wounded a shadow:Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

) CSW HP:Wounded a shadow:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: [north], south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>s
backstab shadow
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

) CSW HP:Wounded>You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A shadow makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as you place a
barbed fang in its back.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

) CSW HP:Wounded>g belt corpse 
g ornate corpse 
g all.coins all.corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* leaves his hiding place.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 626 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 98 copper pennies.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a war arrow from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets the gleaming broadsword from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a pair of snowshoes from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a large visored helmet from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
exa corpse
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a reinforced oak staff from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Araat the Dúnadan Man* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Wounded>g all corpse
corpse (here) : 
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks

! CSW HP:Wounded>
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a gem-inlaid knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Wounded>w
At the Edge of the Lush Plains

*************************************************************************************************
Was a nice kill. He walked right into my trap. Saving mostly cause Alfank is a known and good
player. Was sweet reequip for me with gleaming. He should be happy i didnt spamloot. But i got
most of the stuff i needed anyway so cheers all!
*************************************************************************************************
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/10/12 07:44, Faint: 
Like 1½ year old or more. Just posted to give people something to read while MUME is down...

2007/10/12 07:59, Snarp:   
Good stab! Typo at the start but good stab.

2007/10/12 09:00, Faine: 
lol. Araat should stab u not gac :D

2007/10/12 11:37, Deluxe: 
Oldest trick in the book, gg!

2007/10/16 02:20, Noxious:   
Lol Araat should of just stabbed you dead, nice one though :P


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back