Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
49 minutes of fun! (Diamonds)comments   back
(2631 hits. Posted 2007/10/30)
Nockrip narrates 'i NEED HELP SD'
	
####	It starts out as usual			####
####	So i get near. he says they are 3.	####


k.

*. CSW>#   $door is now set to {bushwall} [local]

A hawk ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*. CSW>#   $sd is now set to {bushwall} [local]
#   $door is now set to {frontdoor} [local]

A fat rabbit ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*. CSW>tell Nockrip we do theodin?
Ok.

*. CSW>#   $target is now set to {theodin} [local]
i
You are carrying:
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a web

*. CSW>
A hawk LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. CSW>
A grasshopper LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*. CSW>
Nockrip narrates 'in'

*. CSW>
A wild ox ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A wild ox ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*. CSW>west
Plains
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
A ferocious warg is lying here, stunned.
A huge, black wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *up*.

*. CSW>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CSW>open bushwall

*an Elf* pierces a ferocious warg's left hindleg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear a ferocious warg's death cry as it collapses.
A ferocious warg is dead! R.I.P.

*. CSW>west
close bushwall
Ok.

*. CSW>
Hidden Valley
Exits: (north), *(east)*.

*f CSW>Ok.

*f CSW>north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: [east], *(south)*, (west), up.

![ CSW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges Nockrip's attempt to pound him.

![ CSW>cs
close exit s

Ok.

![ CSW>ps
pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ CSW>#   $target is now set to {theodin} [local]
cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CSW>
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CSW>sneak
You stop sneaking.
The small bell on the wall tingles barely audibly a few times.

![ CW>draw hammer
You have no hammer.
Nockrip smiles viciously.

![ CW>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW>
You don't see any *orc* here.

![ CW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

![ CW>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*
You pierce *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt Nockrip:Fine>oe
ope exit e
It's already open!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves up.

o[ CW>
You are now a member of Nockrip's group.
The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.

o[ CW>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
up
Upper Hall
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW>hit *man*
You pierce *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm and tickle it.
Nockrip has arrived from below.

![ CW *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash *man*

Nockrip approaches *Theodin the Rohir Man*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW>north

Nockrip LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW>
Creaking Balcony
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Nockrip.
Nockrip is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
Exits: (south).
*Theodin the Rohir Man* slashes Nockrip's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW>close exit
hit *man*
Ok.

![ CW>
![ CW>
Nockrip locks the door.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit
close exit

![ CW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>close exit

Nockrip strongly pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
*Theodin the Rohir Man* unlocks the door.

![ CW>hit *man*
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

![ CW>Ok.

![ CW>It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW>They aren't here.

o[ CW>theodin
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CW>
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW>south
hit *man*
Upper Hall
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW>down
You barely pierce *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockrip leaves down.

![ CW *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theodin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
draw hammer
You have no hammer.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Nockrip has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>g ornate all
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a web.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *man*
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>90
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Nockrip.
Nockrip is here, fighting *Theodin the Rohir Man*.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes Nockrip's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
Nockrip sends *Theodin the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip nods in agreement with you.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>a

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>a
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

![ CW HP:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip nocks: fast

![ CW HP:Fine>gr nockrip
0
Nockrip is a group leader!

![ CW HP:Fine>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Nockrip nocks: elves
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
west
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), *(south)*, (west), up.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
Using his lockpicks, Nockrip tries to enable the frontdoor's lock...

o[ CW HP:Fine>pick exit s
Nockrip is already trying to pick the lock...

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
north
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hidden Valley
Exits: (north), *(east)*.

*f CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Fine>north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), *(south)*, (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>l
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...

t nockrip
The small bell on the wall tingles barely audibly a few times.

gr
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Who do you wish to tell what?
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Your group consists of:
     Nockrip (Head of group)
     Diamonds
     Zambin

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your left, but you see nobody.

o[ CW HP:Fine>l
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>whe

#   $reply is now set to {Nockrip} [local]
Nockrip tells you 'SHIT'

o[ CW HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - A Noble's House
Nockrip              - A Noble's House

o[ CW HP:Fine>250
cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250
The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.

o[ CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a web

o[ CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - A Noble's House
Nockrip              - A Noble's House

o[ CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
The warhammer is no sheath!

o[ CW HP:Fine>nif
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CW HP:Fine>snif
l
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Nockrip closes the frontdoor.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>draw boots
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Fine>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ps
pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

re
sc
Nockrip sits down and rests.

cha mood wimpy
You manage to enable the lock.

o[ CW>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW>
Nockrip nocks: i need to rent in 30

o[ CW>'was only one..
Ok.

o[ CW>exa nockrip

Nockrip nocks: was?

o[ CW>Front of you stands a member of Nock team. 

Nock Nock Nocking on Heaven's Door.
Nockrip is a middle-aged male Zaugurz Orc.
Nockrip (nickname Hobbit) has a few scratches.
Nockrip (nickname Hobbit) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a sturdy chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a sturdy pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o[ CW>
Nockrip nocks: i saw 3

o[ CW>
You think you see a faint shifting in the air, but as you focus on it it
disappears.

####	Turns out it wasn't 3, only 1. So I didn't really mind him living. ####

o[ CW>
You hear some clicking noises.

o[ CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW>s
The frontdoor seems to be closed.

o[ CW>
Nockrip stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o[ CW>snea
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o[ CSW>
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.

o[ CSW>
Nockrip nocks: u

o[ CSW>south
The frontdoor seems to be closed.

o[ CSW>south
The frontdoor seems to be closed.
Nockrip smiles viciously.

o[ CSW>up
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CSW>down
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CSW>
Using his lockpicks, Nockrip tries to pick the frontdoor's lock...

o[ CSW>#   $door is now set to {frondoot} [local]
#   $door is now set to {frontdoor} [local]

You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ CSW>
Nockrip opens the frontdoor.

o[ CSW>
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CSW>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ CSW>#   $target is now set to {theodin} [local]
south
Hidden Valley
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), [east].
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the bushwall.

*f CSW>
The frontdoor closes quietly.

*f CSW>back theodin
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!

*Theodin the Rohir Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

*f CSW>
The frontdoor is opened from the other side.

*f CSW>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*f CSW>north

*Theodin the Rohir Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

*f CSW>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), (south), (west), up.

o[ CSW>south
Hidden Valley
Nockrip is standing here.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), (east).
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

*f CSW>back theodin
You can't backstab a fighting person!
Nockrip closes the bushwall.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* closes the frontdoor.

*f CSW>
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>ce
close exit e

ce
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>#   $door is now set to {exit e} [local]
close exit e
close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
Nockrip sends *Theodin the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>It's already closed!

*f CSW>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

*f CSW>sh *man*
sh *man*
sh *man*
You shoot *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*f CSW>#   $door is now set to {exit e} [local]
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

You shoot *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*f CSW>close exit e
*Theodin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

close exit e
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes Nockrip's left leg and tickles it.

*f CSW>It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the frontdoor.
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
*Theodin the Rohir Man* opens the bushwall.
Ok.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Theodin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!
Nockrip pounds *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CSW>It's already closed!

*f CSW>It's already closed!

*f CSW>a

Nockrip smiles viciously.

*f CSW>
You assist Nockrip.
You hit *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
You hear *Theodin the Rohir Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Theodin the Rohir Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*f CSW HP:Fine>l
ec
Hidden Valley
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Nockrip is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip opens the bushwall.

*f CSW HP:Fine>Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a longsword (satisfactory)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a hunting horn
a ring
a ring
a loaf of bread
a piece of cheese
a piece of cheese
a torch
a ticket for a trained horse
a black and silver key
a broadsword (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (well-maintained)
a metal helmet (flawless)
a pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a pair of metal gauntlets (worn)
a pair of metal vambraces (well-maintained)
a metal buckler (well-maintained)
a rusted key
a tinted brass key
a war arrow
a war arrow



####	Snip a couple of secs	####



)f CSW>east
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Plains
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.

). CSW>close bushwall
The bushwall closes quietly.

It's already closed!

). CSW>hq
hide q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

). CSW>q
rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

). CSW>hq
hide q
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

). CSW>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $target is now set to {theodin} [local]
#   $door is now set to {bushwall} [local]

*Ambaal the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.

!. CSW>
*a Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a mountain mule.

!. CSW>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Ambaal the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CSW>back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Half-Elf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
A mountain mule now follows *a Half-Elf*.

t nockrip out.
ope bushwall
*a Half-Elf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in his back.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>Ok.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>Ok.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You're already fighting!

!. CSW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* giggles.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
You're already fighting!

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east).

)f CSW>na helf
e
Ok.

)f CSW>Plains
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.

!. CSW>cha mood agg
#   $reply is now set to {Nockrip} [local]
Nockrip tells you 'ok'

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Ok.

!. CSW>hit *elf*
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

hit *elf*
You pierce *a Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*Ambaal the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!. CSW *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>bash *elf*
*Ambaal the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
*a Half-Elf* (x) smites your body extremely hard and tickles it.

*a Half-Elf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

*a Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

flee
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
YOUR BASH at *a Half-Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

!. CSW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east).

)f CSW HP:Fine>draw bow
e
Nockrip narrates 'MELEE'
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

)f CSW HP:Fine>sh x
Plains
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!. CSW HP:Fine>sh x
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

Nockrip pounds *a Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

sh x
*Ambaal the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* slashes your right foot extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

Nockrip narrates 'bad'

draw boots
You shoot *a Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!. CSW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Healthy>Nockrip pounds *a Half-Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Half-Elf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!. CSW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* BASHES YOU!!!.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!. CSW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha mood wimpy

*Ambaal the Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.

draw boots

!. CSW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Healthy>f

Nockrip pounds *a Half-Elf* (x)'s head extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Half-Elf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Half-Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf* (x).

!. CSW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* leaves up.

). CSW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {bushwall} [local]

You see *Ambaal the Dwarf* falling down.

!. CSW HP:Fine>
Nockrip approaches *Ambaal the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!. CSW HP:Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* slashes Nockrip's left foot very hard and tickles it.

!. CSW HP:Fine>
Nockrip barely pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* smirks.
Your head stops stinging.

!. CSW HP:Fine>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

!. CSW HP:Fine>Ok.



####	Severance died. Ambaal fools around a bit.	####




Plains
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Nockrip is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Nockrip sits down and rests.

). CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

). CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>close bushwall
close bushwall
Ok.

). CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

). CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>ope bushwall
Ok.

). CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>
Nockrip stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

). CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Healthy>bash *elf*
west
hit *elf*
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

). CW HP:Fine>Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east).

)f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
close bushwall
Nockrip pounds *an Elf*'s body very hard and tickles it.
Ok.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>cn
close exit n
Ok.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>on
ope exit n
Ok.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
close bushwall
It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You strongly pierce *an Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
Nockrip sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
You lightly hit *an Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>sh
sh
sh
draw boots
You shoot *an Elf*'s head extremely hard.

)f CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>Nockrip pounds *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

)f CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
Shoot whom?

)f CW HP:Fine>You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

)f CW HP:Fine>north

Nockrip LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

)f CW HP:Fine>close exit s
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), (south), (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>pick exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


Nockrip opens the frontdoor.
You can't proceed while the frontdoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east].

)f CW HP:Fine>ce
north
close exit e
It's already closed!

)f CW HP:Fine>A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), (south), (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
pick exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

close exit s
You manage to enable the lock.

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.

o[ CW HP:Fine>na picked
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>na guard
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>w
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
hit *elf*
north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
east
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>draw bow
Nockrip narrates 'ok'
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* tries to sneak behind you!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
west
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).
You smell blood.
Suddenly, a book falls out of a shelf, but slowly floats back into place.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
sh *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>Nockrip narrates 'get it incap:P'

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
Nockrip narrates 'i want xp'
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).
You have found *an Elf*!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
close exit s
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>ope exit s
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*

A low thud is heard through the doorway.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>With a gesture, *an Elf* makes his ruby shine brightly.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
close exit s
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).
You smell blood.

![ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
You don't see any exit there.

![ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

![ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>ope exit s
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CSW HP:Fine>east
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.

![ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
sh *elf*
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CSW HP:Fine>close exit s
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>ope exit s
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CSW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
sh *elf*

*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< sneaking.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>west
sh *elf*
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CSW HP:Fine>close exit
north
south
sh *elf*
*an Elf* stops using a nasty orkish fang.

*an Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!
Ok.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, [east].

o[ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o[ CSW HP:Fine>ope exit
south
Ok.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CSW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

![ CSW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
draw boots
e
Ok.

![ CSW HP:Fine>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

![ CSW HP:Fine>sneak
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CSW HP:Fine>
You stop sneaking.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
close exit
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>ce
close exit e
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your left, but you see nobody.

o[ CW HP:Fine>up
Upper Hall
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You pierce *an Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
bash *elf*
north
hit *elf*
*an Elf* barely hits your body and tickles it.

As *an Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
north
You dodge a bash from *an Elf* who loses his balance.

YOUR BASH at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.
You pierce *an Elf*'s right hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>sh
sh
sh
You shoot *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded>draw boots
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You shoot *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
You shoot *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>bash *elf*
north
You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Creaking Balcony
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>down
hit *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>east
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).
You have found *an Elf*!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
north
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You pierce *an Elf*'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
east
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You pierce *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
*an Elf* stops using an embellished longbow.
*an Elf* skillfully draws a nasty orkish fang.
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>up
hit *elf*
Upper Hall
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
close exit
Creaking Balcony
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You pierce *an Elf*'s body hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Elf* strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
You pierce *an Elf*'s left foot hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>ope exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
d
p
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>pick exit
You realize that the door is already open.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ps
pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

os
na come
The lock finally yields to your skill.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>up
north
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Creaking Balcony
*an Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You pierce *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a dark coloured flask
a hunting knife (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a belt pouch
a stone
a plain silken sash
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
an embellished longbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a silk cap (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip shows his approval by clapping his hands together.



####	Gilanon dies. A few seconds of rest until... 	####




*f CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip nods solemnly.



*f CW HP:Fine>
The bushwall is opened from the other side.

*f CW HP:Fine>

*Ambaal the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*f CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* closes the bushwall.

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
Nockrip barely pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
close exit
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* slashes Nockrip's body and tickles it.

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
close bushwall
It's already closed!
Nockrip opens the frontdoor.

*f CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
close bushwall

*f CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine>close bushwall
close exit

Nockrip LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
The frontdoor closes quietly.

*f CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Fine>ope bushwall
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine>east
Plains
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.
You have found Beriagon the hunter!

*. CW HP:Fine>west
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], (east).

*f CW HP:Fine>on
n
ope exit n
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine>cs
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), (south), (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ps
pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*Ambaal the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You barely pierce *Ambaal the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Fine>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Nockrip leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
Nockrip has arrived from above.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
The door closes quietly.
You think you see a faint shifting in the air, but as you focus on it it
disappears.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip opens the door.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>na dont enter
Ok.
The door closes quietly.

####	Well it was so obvious.	####

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit

The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
The door is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm very hard and tickle it.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockrip:Fine>
Nockrip panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The door closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>ope exit
Nockrip approaches *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
close exit
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

#### Ok that's the second quake.   ####

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Nockrip sends *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>draw bow
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>sh
sh
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

sh
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

draw hammer
You shoot *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
You shoot *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>flee
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

####	Third...	####

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
The earth trembles and shivers.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
It's already open!

####	And fourth! Apparently nockrip ate 3 of them. ####

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
hit x
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
You try to pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>na e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
close exit
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
You see Nockrip scouting from the west!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You lightly pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.
A low thud is heard through the doorway.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit

Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
hit x
close exit s
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>up
hit x
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>down
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here scouting.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
north
Nockrip narrates 'w'
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Nockrip quietly scouts northwards...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
It's already closed!
Nockrip stops scouting northwards.
A chair falls, as if someone stumbled over it. Seemingly by itself, it gets
put back into place.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
You try to pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) approaches Nockrip, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
The warhammer is no sheath!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the doubledoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
close exit
You're already fighting!
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
close exit
You're already fighting!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes Nockrip's right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
hit x
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Nockrip opens the doubledoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>flee
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
Nockrip narrates 'im eating shatter'

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
close exit
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the doubledoor.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
close exit
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
hit x
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip opens the doubledoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
hit x
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You try to pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>east
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
hit x
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit

Nockrip nocks: buff

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
Nockrip opens the door.
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) gets a black scroll from a leather backpack.
You try to pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) begins to recite a black scroll.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>ope exit
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>Ok.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
close exit
Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
west
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The doubledoor closes quietly.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip opens the doubledoor.

o[ CW HP:Fine>t nocrip fol
No-one by that name here...

o[ CW HP:Fine>ow
w
ope exit w
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ce
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
close exit e
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here reading a scroll (glowing).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You strongly pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (east).

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You strongly pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Zambin narrates 'funny, i just finished my pizza...'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
hit x
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exit
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!
Nockrip lightly pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>dxx
Nockrip closes the tapestry.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!
Nockrip sends *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>draw bow
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>sh
sh
sh
#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard.

You shoot *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>draw hammer
You shoot *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Nockrip smiles viciously.

#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
You shoot *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
Nockrip closes the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
Nockrip closes the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the tapestry.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
It's already closed!
As *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) throws a twisted rock fragment at the tapestry, there is an explosion.
The tapestry is filled with a bright light.

####	I figured that one was coming. 	####

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
That's absurd.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit s
close exit s
That's absurd.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exit s
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt>That's absurd.
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>south
hit x
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exit s
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, (east), [south], (west), up.
As *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) throws a twisted rock fragment at the frontdoor, there is an explosion.
The frontdoor is filled with a bright light.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes Nockrip's left leg and tickles it.

#### Was afraid that one would come aswell..  ####

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exit s
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>close exit s
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>close exit s
That's absurd.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
hit x
That's absurd.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
hit x
You try to pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
You begin to feel thirsty.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Nockrip strongly pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s head AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>#   $door is now set to {exit e} [local]
hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockrip:Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
hit x
Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit e
You approach *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Nockrip approaches *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit e
close exit e
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit e
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east), *south*, (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Exits: north, [east].

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit e

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit e

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit e

*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit e
hit x
close exit e
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
It's already closed!

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east), *south*, (west), up.
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>poe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>oe
ope exit e
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>cw
close exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
hit x
pick exit
close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
You are too busy right now!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
You hear a faint tingling from a nearby room.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
Nockrip ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) slashes your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
Nockrip closes the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Nockrip closes the door.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
close exit
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Nockrip closes the door.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

#### damnit!!	####

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit
Nockrip closes the door.
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ope exit
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>call
west
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You call out.

####	for help? =)	####

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), *south*, (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Nockrip LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
hit x
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockrip (glowing).
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, [east].

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit
You pound *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockrip:Wounded>close exit
That's absurd.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockrip:Wounded>That's absurd.

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockrip:Wounded>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
l
Hidden Valley
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated (glowing).
Nockrip is here, fighting *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockrip:Wounded>
Nockrip narrates 'YES'

*f CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockrip:Wounded>'guard e
Ok.
Nockrip pounds *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ambaal the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ambaal the Dwarf* (x).


corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a red ruby
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
the slender Elven sword (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a sapphire ring
a golden quartzite ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a ticket for a mountain mule
a wooden pipe
an important-looking letter
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
an icy ring
a war arrow
a war arrow
a black scroll
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

o[ CW HP:Hurt>g star pack
You get the fine silvery morningstar from a leather backpack.


####	We move east, to rest moves at eoghha.	 ####
####	Eoghha yells about pukes. Investigation! ####



oO CW HP:Fine>snea
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

oO CSW HP:Fine>s
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Utred the Beorning Man* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a ferocious warg.
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Utred the Beorning Man*.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CSW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
hit *man*
You pierce *Utred the Beorning Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

!= CSW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man*:Fine a ferocious warg:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!= CSW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine a ferocious warg:Fine>
A ferocious warg barely hits *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

!= CSW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine a ferocious warg:Fine>exa utred

You lightly pierce *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s right hand and tickle it.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

o= CSW HP:Fine>
You don't see an utred.

o= CSW HP:Fine>sneak
You stop sneaking.
A ferocious warg LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o= CW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o. CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.

o. CW HP:Fine>e
Camp Fire
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

). CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You don't see an utred.
A ferocious warg LEAVES >>EAST>>.

). CW HP:Fine>e
Large Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

!( CW HP:Fine>exa utred
You see nothing special about him.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) has some small bruises.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit

!( CW HP:Fine>
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

)( CW HP:Fine>w
Camp Fire
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine>w
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine>hit x
You pierce *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

!. CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash x
bash x
Your victim has disappeared!
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Under an Overhang
The corpse of Eoghha is lying here.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash x
YOUR BASH at *Utred the Beorning Man* (x) sends him sprawling.
You barely pierce *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>g all.war all
put all.war quiver
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.
You get a war arrow from a quiver.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.
You put a war arrow in a quiver.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>sh
sh
sh
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Fine>
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>draw boots
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>bash x
bash x
#   $reply is now set to {Nockrip} [local]
Nockrip tells you 'nothing?'

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) smites your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash x
Your victim has disappeared!
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
bash x
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any x here.

o( CW HP:Fine>west
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

)( CW HP:Fine>west
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>west
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>west
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Loudwater Plains

). CW HP:Fine>east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>east
east
east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a pack horse.
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Fine>tell Nockrip we go zoc
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.
Ok.

#### I figured he was leaving, and so were we. but he came back ####


!( CW HP:Fine>
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o( CW HP:Fine>tell Nockrip hm
Ok.

o( CW HP:Fine>tell Nockrip wait.
Ok.

o( CW HP:Fine>sc
334/360 hits and 128/146 moves.

o( CW HP:Fine>sc
335/360 hits and 128/146 moves.

o( CW HP:Fine>l
Dark Hill

o( CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Dark Hill
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o( CW HP:Fine>inf %K

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

!( CW HP:Fine>warlord (45)

!( CW HP:Fine>bash x

!( CW HP:Fine>east
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash x
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

bash x
draw bow
YOUR BASH at *Utred the Beorning Man* (x) sends him sprawling.
You pierce *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left arm hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>sh
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>sh
sh
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>tell Nockrip utred hurt
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) growls nice
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) smites your head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>draw boots
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You skillfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>gig
You giggle.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dark Hill
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CW HP:Fine>bash x

*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o( CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any x here.

o( CW HP:Fine>west
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

)( CW HP:Fine>west
bash x
Rolling Hills
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>You don't see any x here.

)( CW HP:Fine>east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

)( CW HP:Fine>east
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Fine>south
Dark Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

o( CW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o( CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o( CW HP:Fine>south
Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west
Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>north
Flats
Exits: north, east, south.

). CW HP:Fine>sc
315/360 hits and 118/146 moves.

). CW HP:Fine>north
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 131%, DB: 53%, PB: 46%, Armour: 25%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,093,993 xp, 2,260 tp. Gold: 2,867. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

)( CW HP:Fine>east
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Fine>east
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Under an Overhang
The corpse of Eoghha is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>sc
318/360 hits and 115/146 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a web

o= CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>sc
318/360 hits and 116/146 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {utred} [local]
draw boots
A pair of smooth, black boots is empty!

o= CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a web

o= CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
You have no hammer.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>l
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.

o= CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine>g hammer all
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a web.

o= CW HP:Fine>draw hammer
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
l
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.

o= CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 84%, DB: 53%, PB: 79%, Armour: 25%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,093,993 xp, 2,260 tp. Gold: 2,867. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o= CW HP:Fine>l
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.

o= CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>inf %K
q
warlord (45)

o= CW HP:Fine>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine>t nockrip lets leave.
Ok.

####	ok we ARE leaving this time!	####

o= CW HP:Fine>l
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.

o= CW HP:Fine>sc
324/360 hits and 123/146 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Under an Overhang
Nockrip              - The Corridor

o= CW HP:Fine>
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

####	Uhm!	####

!= CW HP:Fine>hit utred
You try to pound *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>bash utred
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.
A ferocious warg LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= CW HP:Fine>hit utred
You approach *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>bash utred
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
bash utred
Under an Overhang
The corpse of Eoghha is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash utred
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) smites your left foot extremely hard.

Nockrip ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.	#### oh!!   ####
A ferocious warg tries to hit *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

YOUR BASH at *Utred the Beorning Man* (x) sends him sprawling.
A ferocious warg says 'I will wunt you until you're dead, Man!' in Morbeth.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>draw bow
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Hurt>sh
sh
Nockrip pounds *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s body extremely hard.

sh
You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Wounded>draw hammer
A ferocious warg barely hits *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Wounded>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
You feel bolder.

Nockrip pounds *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s body extremely hard.

You shoot *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Wounded>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
You pound *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s head extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Bad>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

o= CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Under an Overhang
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

!= CW HP:Fine>hit x

!= CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip approaches *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit x

!= CW HP:Fine>hit x

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine>
Nockrip pounds *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!= CW HP:Fine>
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
A ferocious warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

!= CW HP:Fine>west
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.
Dark Hill
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Fine>Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

hit x
Rolling Hills
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>east
They aren't here.

)( CW HP:Fine>hit x
Nockrip LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Dark Hill
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

!( CW HP:Fine>east
Nockrip approaches *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), trying to pound him.
You approach *Utred the Beorning Man* (x), trying to pound him.

!( CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Bad Nockrip:Fine>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!( CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Awful Nockrip:Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

o( CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o( CW HP:Fine>hit x
west
They aren't here.
Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o( CW HP:Fine>west
Rolling Hills
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>Nockrip LEAVES <<WEST<<.

west
Rolling Hills
Nockrip is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>west
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Fine>east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

#### Something told me he might've fled south and went west instead ####
####                   Which means: bottleneck!			    ####


)( CW HP:Fine>east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>east
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>south
Flats
Exits: north, east, south.

). CW HP:Fine>south
Nockrip nocks: fled s

Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west
Deep within the Wild Forest
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west
Deep within the Wild Forest
Exits: east, south.

of CW HP:Fine>south
Nockrip gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
Deep within the Wild Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east.

of CW HP:Fine>east
Nockrip stops using a fine grey cloak.

hit x
Nockrip wears a forest green cloak about his body.
Deep within the Wild Forest
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.
Nockrip puts a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.

of CW HP:Fine>west
Deep within the Wild Forest
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, west.

!f CW HP:Fine>
*Utred the Beorning Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.

hit x
Deep within the Wild Forest
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south.

!f CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A black wolf LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!f CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Dying>hit x
hit x
You're already fighting!

!f CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Dying>
You're already fighting!

!f CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Dying>l
Deep within the Wild Forest
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Nockrip is standing here.

!f CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Dying>nod
You nod solemnly.

!f CW HP:Fine *Utred the Beorning Man* (x):Dying>
Nockrip pounds *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Utred the Beorning Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Utred the Beorning Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Utred the Beorning Man* (x).

of CW HP:Fine>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a lantern
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a war mattock
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow


 Session: 49 mins.	500k.


########################################

No spectacular play. Mostly 2v1 but i enjoyed it and i hope you will too.

Creds to Ambaal for fighting 1v2. Remember, rocks doesn't equal safety though!

########################################
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 

<<   <   01  02  

2007/11/01 10:09, Snarp:  edited 1x   
Lets face it, he died because Diamonds kept spamming him in closeables. The zorcs could have fought another ambaal straight after that one had died and won.

Ambaal spent more time opening and fleeing from Diamonds than anything else in this fight. I see Ambaal lose control of the fight the moment he was spammed closed in.

Ambaal would have died alot faster, if Diamonds didn't spam close Nockrip out so much and not shoot :P I mean he went from wounded to awful in one room and Ambaal was spam closed in like 5 times.

I don't see how Ambaal stood a chance in a place full of 1 room closeables vs 2. It was highly unlikely the zorcs would eat every one of his stored quakes let alone normal ones. So I think it wasn't brave just silly.

2007/11/01 10:34, Nockurzh: 
Isn't there like 2 2-room closables and 2- 1 room closables?
1-room closables to east and up+ north
2-room closables to n tapestry and west of front:P

2007/11/01 13:06, Aralos: 
Diamonds don't try to fool yourself, you would not have entered in a similar situation with Zack. Just look at what happened in Undeads where it was 1 + 1 vs 3 (more or less) with you in a much better set than Ambaal and also higher level and pracced in a way much more suitable for fights like this and in a area much more suited for you (since noone used the doors against you). I'm not saying you played bad in that log, just pointing out a fairly similar scenario where things ended not so good for you and that was with your target more or less starting at hurt hps.
Now, do you still want to claim that Ambaal had a good (50%+) chance of killing both you and Nockrip?
(I'm not saying that Ambaal shouldn't have entered on you, he likes doing things like that and does it all the time, which kind of explains why he has done Unqalome so many time. Just saying that he didn't have much of a chance to kill anyone in there.)

2007/11/01 14:25, Diamonds:edited 1x   
I wouldn't have entered as zack? what would you know about that... I did enter vs 3 zaugs and 1 torc (trying to get it on my side) in undeads, didn't i? please, just because you never have.

furthermore, i'd prefer ambaals quakes and glowsword over my shining metal any day when fighting like this. anyone who wouldn't is stupid.

2007/11/10 17:08, Björn: 
Elestir, you are missing one thing. One still has a choice. The more people choose to fight bravely, the less the discouraging game mechanics will matter.

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back