Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Easiest 100k ever? (Mhoghedin)comments   back
(4420 hits. Posted 2007/11/11)

*f cW Mana:Hot>nar any orc need a chant?
Ok.

*f cW Mana:Hot>w 
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

*f cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
w The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w
As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w *Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* stops using a bejewelled shield.

w
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth,
black boots.
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* confidently draws a great warsword.
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: east, south, west, (down).

*( cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
s
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Meadow beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
A Wide Clearing
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
A Deep Depression
Exits: north, east, (west).

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>A swirling breeze blows at you from all directions.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The swirling breeze softly pushes you westward.
Boundless Meadow
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Heading downwind makes progress swift.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Zee tells you 'yeah ! :D'
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>loc olog
c 'locate life' olog
You start to concentrate...

Affliction narrates 'not for other bns? :(:(:(' in Orkish.

wKhuzur the Olog-hai      - On a hill     Very far  key: 'lobafthelu'
a vicious olog-hai       - In a forest   Near      key: 'utecaddeacli'
an olog-hai troll        - In a forest   Near      key: 'rabyahuphob'
an olog-hai troll        - Indoors       Near      key: 'bubriokpla'
an olog-hai troll        - Indoors       Near      key: 'bubriokpla'
a vicious olog-hai       - Indoors       Near      key: 'drostabliur'
an olog-hai troll        - In a forest   Very far  key: 'seastaqinsyl'

 
*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w
A swift wind blows through the meadow out of the east.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Cultivated Fields
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An Open Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Sophia tells you 'i need one tho=)'

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e

The sun slowly disappears in the west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Cultivated Fields
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s

An eagle LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Cultivated Fields
An orchid of light violet petals blossoms nearby.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Heavily Cultivated Fields
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>key1 lobafthelu               
A wild ox lightly hits your body and tickles it.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a wild ox:Healthy>key1 lobafthelu
# Port key 1 is now set to: lobafthelu|#print (" ")
 
*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a wild ox:Healthy>
You barely hit a wild ox's right hindfoot and tickle it.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a wild ox:Fine>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Cultivated Fields
An orchid of light violet petals blossoms nearby.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
e
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>key1 lobafthelu\                A strange breeze follows you from the west, swaying the grass behind you.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>key1 lobafthelu\ 
 
# Port key 1 is now set to: lobafthelu
 
*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
top
A strong headwind slows your progress.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, east, south.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
tp
[cast norm 'teleport' lobafthelu]
A swirling breeze blows at you from all directions.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*(~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Camp on the Hills
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is FIGHTING --> *ThrÓm the Dwarf*.
*ThrÓm the Dwarf* is here, sitting on a mountain mule.
*Helium the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Gaar the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.
Khuzur the Olog-hai strongly smites *ThrÓm the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

*(~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Helium the Half-Elf* slashes Khuzur the Olog-hai's left leg extremely hard.

*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Gaar the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

w

*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>w

*a Man* crushes your body very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Zee tells you 'where are you?'

f *(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>f

You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gaar the Dwarf* HAS BASHED YOU.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

w

*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Sophia tells you 'and sadly, wierd need one aswell=P'
*ThrÓm the Dwarf* is no longer bashed!
*Helium the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ riding a warhorse.

*(~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Helium the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.
*a Man* crushes your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o( cW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o( cW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o( cW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o( cW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *Gaar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You feel a sharp pain there!

You are dead! Sorry...

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/11/11 19:10, Mhoghedin: 
First 5 minutes of session!

2007/11/11 19:12, Mester: 
haha

2007/11/11 19:20, Nelly:   
Doubt you were even 50k to them.

2007/11/11 19:22, Nockurzh: 
gig :P

2007/11/11 20:39, Helium:   
100k? :P

2007/11/11 20:42, Saralonde:   
You were 40k.

2007/11/11 21:54, Ortansia:   
these guys were too fast :p , comf for death though :/

2007/11/12 14:20, Fir: 
Ouch! :D

2007/11/13 08:13, Fisben: 
talk about bad luck :P

2007/11/15 15:50, Yousha:   
wow, worst luck in history of game? or just normal day for a bn?

2007/11/15 22:35, Balthazar: 
haha brings back memories :)

2009/07/14 01:36, Marillion: 
Nothing special about this kinda ports. Done worse, and seen way worse.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back