Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Meleefight in Gilded (Shrimp)comments   back
(2064 hits. Posted 2007/12/06)
##### Their eq #####


*. CW>
You see nothing special about him.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small metal flask


*. CW>w
You see nothing special about him.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a golden quartzite ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small elven bag


##### Our eq #####

o[ CW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

Nockurzh is a youthful male Zaugurz Orc.
Nockurzh the incap (ur) has a few scratches.
Nockurzh the incap (ur) is using: 
<wielded>            a cruelly-spiked mace
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin


########################################################

o[ CW>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ CW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nockurzh             - A Noble's House
Shrimp               - A Noble's House

o[ CW>
The frontdoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW>
*Cormax the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW>hit ivin
*Cormax the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* opens the doubledoor.

![ CW *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* intercepts Nockurzh (ur)'s blow.
Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Cormax the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north), [east], *(south)*, (west), up.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Ivin the Half-Elf* sprays Nockurzh (ur) with painfully bright, concentrated
rays of light.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
ope exit
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) intercepts your blow.
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>Ok.
The small bell on the wall tingles barely audibly a few times.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>close exit

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee

*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>south
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
Exits: (north), [east], *(south)*, (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
ope exit

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) closes the frontdoor.
The quill starts dancing in mid air, just above the guestbook to your right.
Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *elf*

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

cs

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) closes the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* opens the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) closes the tapestry.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

close exit s

![ CW HP:Fine>Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

close exit s
hit *elf*
close exit s
close exit s
*Ivin the Half-Elf* opens the tapestry.

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Nockurzh (ur) closes the tapestry.

*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
hit *elf*
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* opens the tapestry.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
close exit s
Nockurzh (ur) closes the tapestry.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>cs
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Ivin the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* opens the tapestry.
In a Wooden Dome
Exits: (south), up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>os
s
close exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
open exit s
Ok.
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit s
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>os
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>s
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: (north), [east], [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
hit *elf*

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west
hit *elf*
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Exits: north, (east).

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) intercepts your blow.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>_close exit
--->close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
south
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Nockurzh (ur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
hit *elf*
hit *elf*
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your left leg very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*Cormax the Dwarf* intercepts Nockurzh (ur)'s blow.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, [east].
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
hit *elf*
close exit
*Cormax the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

#### Must admit this got me a little bit worried. I'd rather play around in all rooms #####

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>na dwarf
Ok.

#### Think this was a better target looking back at it. #####

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
*Cormax the Dwarf* intercepts Nockurzh (ur)'s blow.
Nockurzh (ur) barely crushes *Cormax the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, [east].
*Cormax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) sprays Nockurzh (ur) with painfully bright,
concentrated rays of light.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Fine>flee

*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
A broom starts sweeping the floor, but stops after only a few sweeps.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
Nockurzh narrates 'nod'
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You intercept *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
Nockurzh (ur) crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard and tickles
it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
south
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>s
*Ivin the Half-Elf* joins *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s fight.
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your left, but you see nobody.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* strongly crushes your left hand and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You intercept *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>flee
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
s
hit x
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x

*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* strongly crushes your right hand and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
north
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Nockurzh (ur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You intercept *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>prot ur
You will no longer try to protect Nockurzh (ur).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

o[ CW HP:Fine>prot ur
No one by that name here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>s
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>prot ur
You will now try to protect Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles
it.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, [east].
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Nockurzh (ur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x

*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
Nockurzh (ur) crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>north
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Wounded>north
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s right arm extremely hard and
shatters it.
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
You're already fighting!
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
You think you hear quiet footsteps to your right, but you see nobody.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>north
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) barely crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles
it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>north
hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
A broom starts sweeping the floor, but stops after only a few sweeps.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
#   $reply is now set to {Nockurzh} [local]
Nockurzh tells you 'im bad'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>0
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>south
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>south
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>south
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Hurt>south

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) tries to cleave Nockurzh (ur), but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Nockurzh (ur) strongly crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>north
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* approaches Nockurzh (ur), trying to crush him.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>na go wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hn
hit x

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hide normal
You attempt to hide yourself.

south
north
hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>north
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Nockurzh narrates 'nod'

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* lightly crushes Nockurzh (ur)'s right leg and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

south

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) lightly crushes *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Nockurzh (ur).
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) strongly crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
south
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>south
You're already fighting!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>south
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>flee

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
You intercept *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>Nockurzh (ur) barely crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles
it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You fail to intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>north

Nockurzh (ur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Nockurzh (ur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You intercept *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
hit x
Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
You intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
hit x
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* BASHES YOU!!!.

#### I was quite sure nockurzh would die during this bash.. ####

hit x

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit x

*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

#   $target is now set to {cormax} [local]

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax

Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax

Nockurzh (ur) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Cormax the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Awful Nockurzh (ur):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
You intercept *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit cormax
flee
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Nockurzh (ur) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A broom starts sweeping the floor, but stops after only a few sweeps.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit cormax
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit cormax
They aren't here.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit cormax
They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit cormax
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
hit cormax
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east).

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockurzh (ur) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
hit cormax
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east
hit cormax
Nockurzh (ur) opens the frontdoor.
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>up
hit cormax
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
Creaking Balcony
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south
down
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.
The frontdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt>north
hit cormax
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

#### Welcome back!! #####

*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Nockurzh (ur) says 'fuck'

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
They aren't here.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Hurt>south

*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) closes the tapestry.
Nockurzh (ur) strongly crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and shatters
it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) closes the oakdoor.
The tapestry seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit cormax
You pound *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockurzh (ur):Bad>cs
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockurzh (ur):Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockurzh (ur):Bad>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
l
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Nockurzh (ur) is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf* (x):Dying Nockurzh (ur):Bad>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Nockurzh (ur) crushes *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Cormax the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Cormax the Dwarf* (x).

![ CW HP:Hurt>os
s
open exit s
Ok.
Nockurzh (ur) licks his mouth and smiles.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), *(south)*, (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right hand hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>cs
close exit s
Ok.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* strongly crushes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
close exit s
pick exit s
hit *elf*
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

close exit s
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
close exit s
Nockurzh (ur) tries to crush *Ivin the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You strongly pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Bad>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes Nockurzh (ur)'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine Nockurzh (ur):Bad>bash *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *elf* here.


o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>cs

Nockurzh (ur) approaches *Ivin the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>cs
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You strongly pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>scs
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>on
open exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Ivin the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
Nockurzh (ur) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A shadow says 'Yoo will regret that, Half-Elf!' in Westron.

#### My bad i suppose ####

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

A shadow hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*

*Ivin the Half-Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Ivin the Half-Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear Nockurzh (ur)'s death cry as he collapses.
Nockurzh (ur) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*

*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
A shadow hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
A shadow hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>f

*Ivin the Half-Elf* BASHES YOU!!!.

#### Another fuckup :) ####

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>on
#   $target is now set to {ivin} [local]

A shadow lightly hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]

*Ivin the Half-Elf* crushes your left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Wooden Dome
Exits: (south), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>cs
close exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You start reciting an azure scroll.


o[ CW HP:Bad>south
south
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ CW HP:Bad>The tapestry seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>n
cs
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Bad>hit ivin
close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.
A shadow barely hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt a shadow:Fine>cn
hit ivin
close exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt a shadow:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt a shadow:Fine>bash ivin
A shadow barely hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

#   $target is now set to {ivin} [local]
*Ivin the Half-Elf* strongly crushes your left arm.

*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

YOUR BASH at *Ivin the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {ivin} [local]
lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
A shadow lightly hits *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) has several bruises.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right hand.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a golden quartzite ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small elven bag

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
l
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x).
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!
A shadow hits *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>#   $sd is now set to {exit n} [local]
close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) snickers softly.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) removes a heavy morningstar.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) opens the oakdoor.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
A shadow barely hits *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x
close exit s
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) slashes your body very hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>hit x
close exit s
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
A shadow says 'YOO! Hylf-Elf! Ioo will dae before iuur tame.' in Westron.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>flee
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) opens the tapestry.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Wooden Dome
Exits: (south), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x).
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: (north), (south).
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ CW HP:Bad>cn
close exit s
close exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>ope exit s
south
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>hit x
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Bad>close exit s
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) slashes your left hand hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exit s
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad>west
_close exit
--->close exit
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east).

![ CW HP:Bad>bash x
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>north
hit x
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You try to pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) slashes your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) removes an engraved broadsword.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) confidently draws a heavy morningstar.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east].

![ CW HP:Bad>ope exit s
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Bad>east
The doubledoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
n
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>s
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, [east].

o[ CW HP:Bad>ope exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>cw
close exit w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>oe
e
open exit e
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>cw
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exit w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You can't find an azurescroll in any container.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

#   $target is now set to {ivin} [local]
ow
w
ce
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel cured.

#### Only scroll i had. I didn't want to recite it earlier because ####
#### i was afraid I'd provide him with the time to do the same. ####

o[ CW HP:Bad>open exit w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit ivin
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) closes the doubledoor.

![ CW HP:Bad>close exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit ivin
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) crushes your left hand hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW HP:Bad>south
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], [west], up.

![ CW HP:Bad>hit ivin
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) crushes your right hand hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>draw cweapon
wear shield
The warhammer is no sheath!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Bad>
You don't have a shield.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
up
hit x
Upper Hall
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Bad>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], [west], up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>up
Upper Hall
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW HP:Bad>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>north
Creaking Balcony
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
Upper Hall
Exits: (north), down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>down
hit x
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], [west], up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Bad>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A Red Library
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad>w
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], [west], up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>ow
open exit w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>w
hit x
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>north
Luxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit x
south
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
Dining Room
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (east).

o[ CW HP:Bad>north
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Bad>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
north
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
In a Wooden Dome
Exits: (south), up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>cs
close exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>os
open exit s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>s
s
Livingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ CW HP:Bad>hit x
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) strongly crushes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>0
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) nods solemnly.
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>cha mood agg
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Awful>hit x

*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>up
hit x
Upper Hall
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), down.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Dying>l
Upper Hall
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

![ CW HP:Bad *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x):Dying>l
Upper Hall
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
You pound *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ivin the Half-Elf* (x).

o[ CW HP:Bad>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a small elven bag
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a golden quartzite ring
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)


##### I expected a wave of pukes to come within minutes. but no one did.
#### I got help doing ivin's shadow; cormax managed to loot self miraculously =)
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2007/12/06 19:28, Mhoghedin: 
Ivin quaking there was completely unexpected and a masterstroke. Cormax must be rusty, not that great targetting, or did you intercept lots?

2007/12/06 19:37, Nockrip:   
a cruelly-spiked mace- good job

2007/12/06 19:43, Horus: 
pukes should have won imo :D

2007/12/06 19:44, Nockurzh: 
Well wasnt bad targeting by him imo, just both of us targeted him after we gave up targeting ivin:P also i went low before he did, i stopped eating much hits when i went wimpy on bad.
And yea those quakes... was expecting a spray or smth but not quake...

2007/12/06 20:23, Harell: 
I thought this was a great fight. The quakes were the highlight of the whole thing.

2007/12/06 20:36, Samurai:   
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s left foot extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s body extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s left foot extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s body extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s left hand and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right arm hard and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Nockurzh (ur)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
*Cormax the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.


Cleave sucks, imho. Even with the dwarf bonus, I would never use that shit, it's not eff. vs. metal right? So when you fight warriors, you just suck ass, basically.

2007/12/06 20:55, Nockurzh: 
I had chains, i dont wear metal, i dont even know many zorcs who do wear it :P

2007/12/06 21:22, Zita:   
hehe Ivin started playing when Cormax was dead:P

2007/12/06 22:16, Ruria:   
I would like to see Nockurzh side of the log. Cleave doesn't suck.

2007/12/06 22:28, Nockurzh: 
Ill check if i logged this

2007/12/06 22:31, Nockurzh: 
I didnt:P

2007/12/06 23:15, Boent: 
Gosu log.

2007/12/06 23:36, Uther: 
Those crazy combos and their crazy quakes! Good log.

2007/12/06 23:57, Reagan: 
Samurai i wouldnt say outright that cleave sucks but rather that if cormax focused on one target, one would have died quicker. on the other hand though, it probably wasnt his fault because he was buffing for ivin and didnt have a choice who hit him.

and since when did ivin stop becoming a cleric?

2007/12/07 03:05, Kenzu:   
I think they were focusing on one target... Just that Shrimp was intercepting?

2007/12/07 09:55, Nockurzh: 
Shrimp intercepted 9 times

2007/12/07 12:14, Elestir:  edited 1x   
When they started targetting Cormax and got him hurt, Ivin should have tried to keep Shrimp engaged to minimize the hp loss for Cormax. Once Ivin let Cormax die so fast, it was basically decided. That he actually landed the quakes later is sort of fuckup of the zorcs.

Also whities picked the wrong target (the less dangerous one wielding a cruely spiked mace).

Maybe it would work better in 1 room closable in the east (or up) rather than these 2 rooms for whities. It would sure be harder to block it (perhaps even impossible), but if orcs tried to hit-flee, they would risk eating bash. Blocking them in the 2 room area was just a manawaste imo and unless I am wrong it also killed Cormax as he had to waste the rock on the block instead on front door.

And regarding cleave, in this case, cleave was surely advantage, not disadvantage, as the zorcs didnt wear plate metal.

2007/12/07 16:26, Tarian: 
I was expecting them to get shrimp a little lower with some sprays on that bash by the end. I would think since he was intercepting so well they would just start hitting him. Quakes were funny though.

2007/12/07 16:31, Marillion: 
For once i agree wif elestir!

2007/12/11 04:22, Ivin: 
Plan was to do in the rooms we chose. We picked nockr to kill as it was the only name we had i believe. Reason he died was he rocked out and came right back in w/o curing or scrolling or anything...not really sure why he rocked out at all if not to run. Glad he got stuff back and it was a fun fight. I really need to set up some more pk aliases and scroll aliases. (not sure i had scrolls here anyway but none the less you can see how fast he was vs me still sitting there with my thumb up my ass)

2008/01/28 20:10, Thanik:   
Chains have metal flag. Otherwise they would be superior to metals when aggressive and fighting conc.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back