Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
BN Barbecue (Mhoghedin)comments   back
  
(28 ratings and 5573 hits. Posted 2008/01/23)
####
#### So, I was Tharbad, out for a stroll, when I happened upon some elf tracks!
#### I was looking to buy me some burgers for a classic BN barbecue with my good friend Shalani,
#### But sadly she couldn't make it :(
#### I was very frustrated about this, so naturally, I turned to killing!
####


!+ cR Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - three tracks of a hungry warg leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - two tracks of a hungry warg leading >>> EAST >>> done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading >>> EAST >>> done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading >>> EAST >>> done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 4 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 4 hours ago
   - six tracks of a hungry warg leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a smuggler leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading vvv SOUTH vvv done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.

!+ cR Mana:Burning>n
On the Road to Tharbad
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!+ cR Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

wh  You didn't find anyone.

!+ cR Mana:Burning>where
sq
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - On the Road to Tharbad

!+ cR Mana:Burning>t reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!+ cR Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ cR Mana:Burning>n
Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>n
On a Steepening Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!

el  You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cR Mana:Burning>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*( cR Mana:Burning>n
On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cR Mana:Burning>n
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>e
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( cR Mana:Burning>e
Plain before a Low Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>s
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

e You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>e
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>n
By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, (east), south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cR Mana:Burning>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

tr  You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cR Mana:Burning>track
n
cn
[close exit n]
You stop tracking your victim.

####
#### I ran to Farmer Black's farm in order to steal a chicken for my lunch when...
####


*: cR Mana:Burning>p In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cR Mana:Burning>pic   It's already closed!
Shalani tells you 'tbad area has been emptied ny both pukes & orcs i think'

![ cR Mana:Burning>pick exit n
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ cR Mana:Burning>sq
r reveal q
You begin to search...

reply nod
[tell Shalani nod]
s
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Suddenly *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

####
#### Gotta love that stab mid-search...must kill slay maim, in the name of Burgers!
####


![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>c 

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> woodendoor <---.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>cs
[close exit s]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>el  
You swiftly dodge a rooster's attempt to hit you.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
f
Ok.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

###
### The light, it hurts us!
### Silly Niebooki protecting Farmer Black's Livestock, I just wanted a chicken burger :(
###


*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o You don't see any exit there.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o s
s
By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
c On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>ca
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

ccs
Your magic armour is revitalized.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

e
e You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
n By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
In a Dusty Barn
Traces of - rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
s On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>where
s
w
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - By the Neglected Cottage

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
inf   79/164 hits, 73/120 mana, and 71/112 moves.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>info
sq
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 51 years, 2 months and 27 days old.
You have played 2 months, 6 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 18 mins.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan (level 31).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 4, smell -15. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:18 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 40%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 42%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 74%.
You have 79/164 hit, 73/120 mana, and 71/112 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 12,066,617 experience points and you have 518,291 travel points.
You are widely recognized as a leader of the forces of the Dark Lord (41 wp).
You need 33,383 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 216 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 22 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- breath of briskness
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [17 min 57 sec]
- armour [11 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
e
Plain before a Low Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

*( cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
At the Eaves of a Gloomy Woodland
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
s
s Atop a Small Hill
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, south, west.

*( cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
e
Plain before a Low Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
n
By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*. cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
c On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cs
[close exit s]
In a Dusty Barn
Traces of - rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pi  The gate seems to be closed.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pick e      Ok.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pick exit           
You swiftly dodge a rooster's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a rooster's left claw hard and shatter it.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Hurt>pick exit s
You are too busy right now!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Hurt>os
[open exit s]

The ---> woodendoor <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Hurt>f
It's already open!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Hurt>
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Hurt>os
[open exit s]

You pierce a rooster's body very hard and shatter it.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>o It's already open!

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> woodendoor <---.

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
Ok.
Your legs feel heavier. [BOB: DOWN]

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!
Durbtrak narrates 'and ohyeah, idronas and nelly hopping around'
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>It's already open!

![ cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>os
[open exit s]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a rooster:Wounded>It's already open!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce a rooster's tail hard and shatter it.
A rooster is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

![ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a rooster:Dying>os
[open exit s]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* pierces your head.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>f
You don't see any exit there.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
By the Neglected Cottage
Traces of - pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You bleed from open wounds.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Far into the Marshes
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 50%, PB: 42%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,333 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [18 min 17 sec]
- armour [31 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*% cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w
On a Path at the Edge of the Marshes
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w On a Steepening Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*( cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
On a Soft Grassy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>stat
n OB: 40%, DB: 50%, PB: 42%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,333 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [18 min 22 sec]
- armour [36 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*+ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n
Road to Tharbad
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s In a Muddy Ditch
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
n
49/164 hits, 81/120 mana, and 66/112 moves.

*% cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Along the Muddy Ditch
A brown snake watches you.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Rugged Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
w
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n Bushy Grassland
A large thorny branched shrub (Blackberry shrub [antidote]) is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Scattered Bushes amid the Grass
A large dangerous looking green snake is coiled up here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n
In the Rough
A large dangerous looking green snake is coiled up here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Dense Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Thin Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Bushes
A small black bird with red markings on its beak is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n Alas, you cannot go that way...

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n
n
Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, south, west, down.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Dense Brush
Exits: [north], south, west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>on
n
cs
[close exit s]
open exit n
Ok.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s Dense Brush
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: [north], (south), [west].
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>shr
Ok.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>c 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

stat
You are surrounded by a misty shroud. [Shroud: up]


*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
51/164 hits, 82/120 mana, and 62/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
76/164 hits, 69/120 mana, and 65/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ccs
rep   c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

reply well some pukes                     You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>reply well some pukes here
[tell Shalani well some pukes here]
Ok.

*: cR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

whois N       Shalani tells you 'where ?'

whois Niebook             You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whois Niebooki
rep   Niebooki is an Elf.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply       
Shalani tells you 'tbad ?'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply w nod
[tell Shalani nod]
r
s Ok.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>h 128/164 hits, 44/120 mana, and 72/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>h where
repl    Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Dense Brush

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply no orcs tho
[tell Shalani no orcs tho]
st  Ok.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
s OB: 40%, DB: 10%, PB: 42%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,333 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: up Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- shroud
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the head (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [19 min 1 sec]
- armour [1 min 15 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc

Shalani tells you 'well have fun :)'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>129/164 hits, 46/120 mana, and 75/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reply nod :(
[tell Shalani nod :(]
sta   Ok.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sta
csh
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c n 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

Your protection is revitalized.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>130/164 hits, 19/120 mana, and 80/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sta
band    You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>band
You try to bind your wounds.

You hear some rather far noise from the west.

You bleed from open wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>130/164 hits, 24/120 mana, and 88/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 10%, PB: 42%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,333 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: up Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- shroud
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the head (poorly bound)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [16 sec]
- armour [1 min 37 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>alias 1 open witheredshrub
a Ok.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>alias 2 close witheredshrub
Ok.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
133/164 hits, 34/120 mana, and 103/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat

You feel bolder.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>a band

Tikar narrates 'anything still slag?'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You try to bind your wounds.

Durbtrak narrates 'not atm'

Your wound is now bound up.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>band
You are not skilled enough to treat this wound any better.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The sun slowly descends below the horizon.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wh  138/164 hits, 48/120 mana, and 112/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whois Niebooki
w Niebooki is an Elf.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Dense Brush

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
140/164 hits, 51/120 mana, and 112/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Gryl narrates 'nelly's alone'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Breaux narrates 's'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
sc
OB: 43%, DB: 10%, PB: 44%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,333 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: up Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- a deep wound at the head (bound up)
- shroud
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield [1 min 39 sec]
- armour [3 min 0 sec]
- detect magic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>144/164 hits, 63/120 mana, and 112/112 moves.

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Breaux narrates 'dwarf'

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The night has begun.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
151/164 hits, 82/120 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>r
You are already resting.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Dense Brush

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The ---> brush <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st  
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>sta
s
os
[open exit s]
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> brush <---.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os  Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
o It's already open!

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>o 
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>o 
You hear some rather far noise from the west.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>o It's already open!
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Dense Brush
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (north), south, west.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ow
w open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
w
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!
Breaux narrates 'not out n way.'

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dry Land
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s 
Tikar narrates 'i take eooghha'

!. cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
n
147/164 hits, 87/124 mana, and 109/112 moves.

!. cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Scattered Brush
A wild brown donkey is here, on the lookout for enemies.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Dense Brush
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
Exits: [east], south, west.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>oe
e 
Tikar narrates 'crossing i guard'

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
c open exit e
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cw
Dense Brush
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: [north], (south), (west).

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c close exit w
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
on
n
c You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cs
[close exit s]
open exit n
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Gryl narrates 'jeran was in pine just now'
Deep in the Thorns
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (south).
You feel a hidden presence.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
dx    reveal q
You begin to search...

dx vegetat          You have revealed a mole!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dx vegetation
 
# DOOR 2 (x) is now set to: vegetation
 
!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
n
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (south).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>1
d 
You swiftly dodge a swarm of hornets' attempt to hit you.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a swarm of hornets:Healthy>d
open witheredshrub
Ok.
You pierce a swarm of hornets' body hard.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a swarm of hornets:Fine>f No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a swarm of hornets:Fine>f
You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
Hidden Burrow
Exits: [south], (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


s Tikar narrates 'might be arachniad'

sq
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

2
 Tikar narrates 'did twice'

You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close witheredshrub
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Hidden Burrow
Exits: (south), [up].

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Gryl narrates 'towards dirty'

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

o o You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ou
u
open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d 
Tikar narrates 'im eoghha'

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
s Hidden Burrow
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shr
c 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

You are surrounded by a misty shroud. [Shroud: up]

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target Nieb           
Gryl narrates 'n dirty 2'

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target Niebookie
 
# Target is now set to: Niebookie
 
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target Niebookie 
 
# Target is now set to: Niebooki
 
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
o Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cx
[close vegetation]
Deep in the Thorns
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here (hidden).
Exits: (north), (south).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Dense Brush
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cn
[close exit n]
ride    Ok.
A cute, bouncing rabbit LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
sq
A warhorse stops following you.
You pick up a warhorse's reins, and start riding him.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

cw
cs
[close exit s]
You have revealed a mole!

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit w
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

track *e        You didn't find anyone.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Breaux narrates 'e tmt'
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ow
w
open exit w
Ok.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Brush
A wild brown donkey is here, on the lookout for enemies.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
Exits: (east), south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
You cannot ride there.

!: cR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
n
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Dense Brush
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), [west].

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Deep in the Thorns
Exits: [north], (east), (west).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

Breaux narrates 'n fork'

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).
You feel a hidden presence.

Hmm... you have lost the track.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

lo  Shalani narrates 'naron & naralon some w khuzur'
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look w
d
Several bushes are covered by dark green leaves and brown thorns there, but
one of them stands out greatly, being the largest of all the bushes. Not only
are the thorns upon it sharper then the surrounding bushes, but each and every
one appears to have a curved edge, waiting to hook onto the next trespasser.
The thornybush is open.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
clos    Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).
You feel a hidden presence.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close thornybush
d
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u

Gryl narrates 'he was pretty bad or so'

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>aba
u
A warhorse stops following you.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
sq
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

cu
sq
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

sq
track     You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track *e        reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Breaux narrates 'not n d wnoc.'

ou
u
Breaux narrates 'check from fork'


You stop searching.

!= c HP:Fine>open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine>s Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine>sq
t reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

d
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (south), (up).

Hmm... you have lost the track.

!= c HP:Fine>u
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (down).

!: c HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from the west.

!: c HP:Fine>s d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

alias 3         You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine>alias 3 close thornybush
sq
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

la  al  You hear some very close noise from above.

alias     You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine>alias     
Durbtrak narrates 'headed foy'

!= c HP:Fine>ali   u
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c>w

A pack leader tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A swarm of hornets fails to hit you.

!: c a pack leader:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: c a pack leader:Healthy>f

You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]

!: c a pack leader:Healthy>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!: c>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!: c>s
Thick Gorse
Exits: (north).

!: c>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

cn
[close exit n]
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

You have revealed *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!: c>
You don't see any exit there.

!: c>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!: c *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

l *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!: c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>l lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!: c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]

A swarm of hornets has arrived from the north.

!: c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: c HP:Fine>n Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
e The bushes claw at you with their razor-sharp thorns.
Deep in the Thorns
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
s Hidden Burrow
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!= c HP:Fine>cu
close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!= c HP:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

cu
cu
You surprise *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>close exit u
It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>l close exit u
It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>ce  
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= c HP:Fine *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>cea
ce  c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cea
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A warhorse says ' rktkyurrodruth, BlkcwrMrmehrzrkn!' in Animal.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>c c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

cea   A warhorse hits your left foot and tickles it.

cea
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
Some debris falls on you from above.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>ce  c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

cea
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Breaux narrates 'foy'

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You pierce *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>s
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

--> Gained xp: 1688475tp: 56292wp: 20
--> Trip xp: 7082147tp: 482685wp: 37
--> Needed xp: 32901tp: 0wp: 41 total

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
b Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
u
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'cure serious'
Ok.
You burn *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*.

####
#### Look at how close that was!
#### LOOK! DAMMIT PELVES AND THEIR MAGICAL POWERS!
####


*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
b Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b Nobody here by that name.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
n
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s 
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sq

b reveal q
You begin to search...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
s
b Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
u
Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
n
Deep in the Thorns
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w Deep in the Thorns
Exits: (south).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
w
Deep in the Thorns
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (east), (south), [west].
You have found a mole!
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the east.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>The brush seems to be closed.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ride
What do you want to ride?

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
w
Deep in the Bushes
Exits: (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Withered Ground
Exits: (east), south, west.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
q Reaching Bushes
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>q sq
t reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

n

You stop searching.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Withered Ground
Exits: (east), south, west.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

e
A boar cub has arrived from the south.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Deep in the Bushes
Exits: (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
e
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (east), (south), [west].

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak narrates 'DWARF BASHED'

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Thick Gorse
Exits: (north).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
e The bushes claw at you with their razor-sharp thorns.
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
d Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>l u
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s 
You swiftly dodge a huge, black wolf's attempt to hit you.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a huge, black wolf:Healthy>w

A swarm of hornets fails to hit you.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a huge, black wolf:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a huge, black wolf:Healthy>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Deep in the Thorns
Exits: (south).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w 
A swarm of hornets has arrived from the south.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Deep in the Thorns
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (east), (south), [west].

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
w
Deep in the Bushes
Exits: (south), (west).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Withered Ground
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
tra   reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

s
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 3 hours ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Reaching Bushes
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

Hmm... you have lost the track.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You hear some rather far noise from the south.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
e
At the Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), south, west.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
sq  track *elf          reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You have revealed a mole!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear some very close noise from the north.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Scattered Brush
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Dense Brush
Exits: (east), south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

s You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

e
norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
You have revealed a mole!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), [south], (west).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pipe
[get pipe all]
[wie pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
[stand]
[wie pweapon]
[put pipe 1.sable]
You get a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop using a black runed dagger.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n Just what you needed!
A peculiar tingling runs up your nose. It itches.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>norm    You stop resting, and stand up.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a black runed dagger, ready to defend yourself.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s You put a wooden pipe in a sable pouch.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

n
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n Deep in the Thorns
Exits: (north), (south).

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (west), (down).
You feel a hidden presence.

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ::: DOWN :::, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

d
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (west), (down).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Deep in the Thorns
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), (south), (west).
Aha, you have found your victim!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
e
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>3
d close thornybush
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
u Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sq
tr  reveal q
You begin to search...

track       You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cx
[close vegetation]

The ---> thornybush <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
3
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close thornybush
Ok.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>e 
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c d
cu
l Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Nobody here by that name.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
ou
The witheredshrub seems to be closed.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (down).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* <OPENS> the ---> thickbush <---.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d n
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Deep in the Thorns
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: (south).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Dense Gorse
Exits: (north), (down).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN ::: sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
cu
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk  close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
s
----- WRONG TARGET -----

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
ou
u The witheredshrub seems to be closed.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
k open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Dense Gorse
Exits: (north), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Deep in the Thorns
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: (south).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
sq
Dense Gorse
Exits: (north), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>d
c Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cu
sq
close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>t reveal q
You begin to search...

tr  cs
[close exit s]
sq
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>t Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>tra   reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>store fireb
c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

####
#### BN barbecue #1 is locked and loaded!
####

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>where
i
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Hidden Burrow

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a jewel-encrusted goblet

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>info
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 51 years, 2 months and 27 days old.
You have played 2 months, 6 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 26 mins.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan (level 31).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs sixty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 43%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 44%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 76%.
You have 103/164 hit, 23/124 mana, and 31/112 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 12,067,099 experience points and you have 518,591 travel points.
You are widely recognized as a leader of the forces of the Dark Lord (41 wp).
You need 32,901 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 216 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 22 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- stored spell fireball
- novoid
- a light wound at the head (bound up)
- armour [1 min 33 sec]
- noquit
- shield [7 min 2 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>103/164 hits, 23/124 mana, and 32/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
103/164 hits, 24/124 mana, and 32/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
no  104/164 hits, 24/124 mana, and 33/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
104/164 hits, 25/124 mana, and 34/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
104/164 hits, 25/124 mana, and 35/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
el  
You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>104/164 hits, 26/124 mana, and 36/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sta
104/164 hits, 26/124 mana, and 36/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>o You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ou
u
lb  open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Dense Gorse
Exits: (north), (south), (down).
You feel a hidden presence.

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

s You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sq
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Deep in the Thorns
Exits: (south), (west).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

Ok.
You burn *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
s
Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
Dense Gorse
Exits: (north), (south), (down).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

cu
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

r
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
st  101/164 hits, 18/124 mana, and 29/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 43%, DB: 0%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 32,901 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- a light wound at the head (bound up)
- armour [1 min 57 sec]
- noquit
- shield [7 min 26 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
102/164 hits, 19/124 mana, and 31/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
102/164 hits, 19/124 mana, and 32/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sta
sq
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

cs
[close exit s]
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>103/164 hits, 21/124 mana, and 33/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
103/164 hits, 22/124 mana, and 34/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
103/164 hits, 22/124 mana, and 34/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
103/164 hits, 23/124 mana, and 35/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
104/164 hits, 23/124 mana, and 36/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
104/164 hits, 24/124 mana, and 36/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sta   r
sc
You are already resting.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>105/164 hits, 27/124 mana, and 40/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
105/164 hits, 27/124 mana, and 41/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sta
mix   You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>mix   ou
u
open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dense Gorse
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (down).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n 
The ---> thornybush <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Deep in the Thorns
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: (south), (west).

s
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dense Gorse
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (west), (down).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<< sneaking.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>4
d
close wall
You don't see any wall here.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
3
Dense Gorse
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s close thornybush
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
cx
[close vegetation]
Dense Gorse
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
s Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sq
tr  reveal q
You begin to search...

track       You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>t cu
sq

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* yells (2 rooms) from above 'this exits are mad' in Westron.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>t close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tra   reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>y You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

yell nod :p
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 2 hours ago.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>r track
r
sc  You stop tracking your victim.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
107/164 hits, 36/124 mana, and 33/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
OB: 43%, DB: 0%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 32,901 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: DOWN SANC: DOWN
- a light wound at the head (bound up)
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- armour [2 min 43 sec]
- noquit
- shield [8 min 12 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>107/164 hits, 37/124 mana, and 34/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sta
stor    You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>store fireb
c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

####
#### BN barbecue #2 is ready for action!
####

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n 108/164 hits, 14/124 mana, and 37/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
108/164 hits, 15/124 mana, and 38/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
108/164 hits, 15/124 mana, and 39/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
108/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 40/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
109/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 40/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
109/164 hits, 17/124 mana, and 41/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
n 109/164 hits, 17/124 mana, and 42/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>mix bag
You start mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.

quaff brew          You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
You have produced a pungent brew.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>quaff brew
Ok.

####
#### My ace in the hole: Clearthoughts. I can't possible regen enough mana for more storeds can I?
#### Bwa hahahahahah
####

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
r
111/164 hits, 24/139 mana, and 50/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are already resting.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
111/164 hits, 25/139 mana, and 51/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
s 112/164 hits, 28/139 mana, and 53/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sta   sc
sta
112/164 hits, 29/139 mana, and 54/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>o You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ou
u
open exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Dense Gorse
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south), (west), (down).

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
tr  reveal q
You begin to search...

tr  You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>3
sq
close thornybush
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
s reveal q
You begin to search...

sl  close thi         You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close thickbrush
sq
You don't see any thickbrush here.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

cx
[close vegetation]
look      You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>look i      Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>look i n
sq
The thickbush is open.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

close     You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close thickbush
sq
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d s ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Deep in the Thorns
Exits: (north), (south).
You feel a hidden presence.

cx  You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close vegetation]
cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
o ----- WRONG TARGET -----

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>on
n
ox
[open vegetation]
open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>o Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>os
[open exit s]
The brush seems to be closed.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dense Brush
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (north), [south], (west).

n You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n

Timodeus narrates 'Darkies, if you just did spot me, it had absoltely nothing to do with you. :)'

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Deep in the Thorns
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south).
You feel a hidden presence.

sq
You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour ago.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
reveal q
You begin to search...

n
You have revealed *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (down).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - fierce red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 3 hours ago.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (down).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Deep in the Thorns
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!
Aha, you have found your victim!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>s cs
[close exit s]
f 
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>os
[open exit s]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c Dense Brush
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (north), [south], (west).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cn
[close exit n]
cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>It's already closed!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

on
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit n
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
sq
Deep in the Thorns
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (south).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

c Shalani narrates '*lick timodeus*'

cs
[close exit s]
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Deep in the Thorns
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s 117/164 hits, 57/139 mana, and 43/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
118/164 hits, 57/139 mana, and 44/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
118/164 hits, 59/139 mana, and 45/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
st  118/164 hits, 60/139 mana, and 46/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sta
s You stop resting, and stand up.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
bob
119/164 hits, 62/139 mana, and 47/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter. [BOB: up]

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
119/164 hits, 39/139 mana, and 76/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>r
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>119/164 hits, 40/139 mana, and 78/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
119/164 hits, 41/139 mana, and 79/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
120/164 hits, 43/139 mana, and 82/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
120/164 hits, 46/139 mana, and 87/112 moves.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sta
ox  You stop resting, and stand up.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
The brush seems to be closed.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south), (down).

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

cx
[close vegetation]
sq
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

2
sq
You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close witheredshrub
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

track *elf          You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>track *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ox
[open vegetation]
s
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Deep in the Thorns
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (north), (south).

You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close vegetation]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (south), (west).
You feel a hidden presence.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cw
cn
[close exit n]
close exit w
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l Ok.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

l *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cs
[close exit s]
s Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
os  The brush seems to be closed.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>os
[open exit s]
s
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dense Brush
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: (north), south, west.

n
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dense Brush
Exits: [north], (south), [west].

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
c 114/164 hits, 62/139 mana, and 95/112 moves.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

sq
Your magic armour is revitalized.

!: c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...
The ---> brush <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

nor   You didn't find anyone.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
n
You don't see any vegetation here.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The brush seems to be closed.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Dense Brush
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (north), south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Dense Brush
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
Exits: [north], (south), [west].

cs
[close exit s]
o You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>on
n Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
open exit n
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c Deep in the Thorns
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: (south).

cs
[close exit s]
o You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c Dense Gorse
Exits: [north], (south).

cx
[close vegetation]
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 2 hours ago.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>1
d
open witheredshrub
Ok.

!: c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c Hidden Burrow
Traces of - intense red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: [south], (up).

cu
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 5 hours ago.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

os
[open exit s]
You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
sc
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - intense red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>117/164 hits, 44/131 mana, and 100/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
l
119/164 hits, 53/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - intense red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
120/164 hits, 54/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
no  Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Hidden Burrow

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
120/164 hits, 56/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stat
s OB: 43%, DB: 0%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 32,901 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 216. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
Armour: up Shield: up Str: DOWN Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN Detect: up BOB: up SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- armour [41 sec]
- shield [11 min 11 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
121/164 hits, 59/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shalani narrates 'fare well minions, i'm not ready to relove you all yet :)'

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nar sniff!
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
i 122/164 hits, 63/131 mana, and 110/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>info
whYou are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 51 years, 2 months and 27 days old.
You have played 2 months, 6 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 30 mins.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan (level 31).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs seventy pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
  
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 43%, Dodging Bonus: 0%, Parrying Bonus: 44%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 76%.
You have 122/164 hit, 64/131 mana, and 111/112 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 12,067,099 experience points and you have 518,591 travel points.
You are widely recognized as a leader of the forces of the Dark Lord (41 wp).
You need 32,901 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.wh  
You have 216 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 22 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- armour [47 sec]
- shield [11 min 17 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>whois Niebooki
sc
Niebooki is an Elf.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>123/164 hits, 65/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Gryl narrates 'in that set!'

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
123/164 hits, 67/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>who
Players
-------
      Boldog the Troll Warrior 
      Azaktôr the Black Númenórean Mercenary 
      Spickaveljc is a little nuts 
      Hagar Hirmus 
 [Ms] Timodeus the friendly Hobbit-Dragon 
      Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan 
      Griskin the Orkish Warrior 
      Mirjam the Black Númenórean Magician 
      Shalani - deadly flower of the Black Shadow Clan 
      Wert the Troll Softskin 
 [ M] Gwendolyn makes a nasty zaugurz-stew [Retired] 
      Krakash the Snaga 
 [Mc] Azan  (Idle)
 [Mb] Jahara chops you up into little bits!  (Idle)
 [Mw] Naga the White Serpent 

21 players on.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
124/164 hits, 68/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
124/164 hits, 71/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
125/164 hits, 74/131 mana, and 112/112 moves.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The ---> witheredshrub <--- is <OPENED> from the OTHER SIDE.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sta
s
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

n
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 6 hours ago.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Hidden Burrow
Traces of - rich red and - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up).
You have found *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*!
Aha, you have found your victim!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* >CLOSES< the ---> woodendoor <---.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cu  *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
reveal q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cu
close exit u
Ok.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cs
[close exit s]
{order followers assist}

It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You have no loyal subjects here.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

norm    *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

c *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

cu
cu
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>c You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

cu
cu
cu
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* stops using a slender dagger.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* confidently draws a sharp thorn.

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

n *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

nor   Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit u
It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
close exit u
It's already closed!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit u
It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit u
It's already closed!

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit u
It's already closed!
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f You quickly recall your stored spell...

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* in flames.


###
### Pan-seared pelf!
###


!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

quic    Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* in flames.


###
### Charbroiled whitey!
###



!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>b You start to concentrate...
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burn *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burned *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Niebooki the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Niebooki the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.


###
### Simmered to perfection! I like my food welldone :)
###


!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>no  Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm


!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>info
nYou are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 51 years, 2 months and 27 days old.
You have played 2 months, 6 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 31 mins.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Corsair of the Black Shadow Clan (level 32).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs seventy pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:16 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 43%, Dodging Bonus: 50%, Parrying Bonus: 44%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 76%.
You have 92/164 hit, 10/131 mana, and 112/112 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 12,167,099 experience points and you have 518,591 travel points.

Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (49 wp). <---------------------------------- !!!!!!! ZOMG!

You need 882,901 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
 
You have 216 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 22 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- potion
- armour [1 min 36 sec]
- shield [12 min 6 sec]
- detect magic

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>nar Niebookie  dies
vi  Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>view warl

*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Eileya the Noldorin Witch.
 2  Vilthéa the Dwarven Warden.
 3  Amarant the Half-Elven Champion.
 4  Naron the Noldorin Wizard.
 5  Nelly the Half-Elven Heroine.
 6  Hathàrdir the Silvan Ranger.
 7  Pompel the Dwarven Warden.
 8  Jaagern the Noldorin Hunter.
 9  Naralón the Noldorin Wizard.
10  Mindao the Sindarin Hunter.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Ugurz the Zaugurz Assassin.
 2  Donk the Tarkhnarb Wargrider.
 3  Uldor the Tarkhnarb Fighter.
 4  Zigûrun the Black Númenórean Necromancer.
 5  Savage the Zaugurz Weaponsmaster.
 6  Vardamir the Black Númenórean Scholar.
 7  Mhoghedin the Black Númenórean Wizard.
 8  Välgumihkel the Black Númenórean Warlock.
 9  Durbtrak the Tarkhnarb Warrior.
10  Semai the Tarkhnarb Wargrider.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>nar I warlord!!!!!!!!!
n Ok.

     
Humpty tells you 'about time !'          
Breaux tells you 'cheers!'
                        
Mower narrates 'gratz'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
a crossbow; it glows blue
a cup
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a golden quartzite ring; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a long hollow stem (Reed)
two metal-cased bolts
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
a russet cloak (well-maintained); it glows blue
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a sharp thorn (flawless); it glows blue
a silk cap (flawless)
a silver-leaf brooch; it glows blue
a slender dagger (flawless); it glows blue
a wooden pipe

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Griskin narrates 'nice!'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ta  
Your legs feel heavier. [BOB: DOWN]

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>take ring corps               
Breaux narrates 'ehm no,?'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>take ring corpse
You get a golden quartzite ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Gryl tells you 'clap =)'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar a     
Mower narrates 'quick , retire!'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar as Mhoghedin anyway :p
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
96/164 hits, 24/131 mana, and 110/112 moves.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

Gryl narrates 'screen shot it !'

You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Breaux narrates 'well grats then!'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

t You didn't find anyone.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>take sable corpse
tak   You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>take i ri       
Durbtrak narrates 'heheh, clap'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>take ring corpse
w You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Gwendolyn tells you 'CONGRATS MOTHERFOCKER!'

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - Hidden Burrow

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reply bwa hahahaahah
[tell Gwendolyn bwa hahahaahah]
Ok.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar this          
Azaktôr narrates 'gratz' in Morbeth.

!= c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar this day will live in infamy!
i Ok.


####
#### Thanks for the fight Niebooki, I was worried in the beginning, but was just waiting you out in brush!
#### First person I saw with brush area knowledge in a while :)
#### What a great session, warlord and relevel all at once!
####


2008/01/23 21:51, Nelly:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
Finally youre some wps too, not only exp ;)

2008/01/23 21:53, Griskin:  Rated: Superb 
Fun fight to read. Congrats on warlord!

2008/01/23 21:57, Jenzn:Rated: Average 
Grats

2008/01/23 22:22, Waru:Rated: Superb 
good job man, you derserve it.

2008/01/23 22:31, Ugurz:  Rated: Superb 
Impressive (Darth Vadar tone).

2008/01/23 23:04, Glare:  Rated: Superb 
It's true, when someone witholds his burgers, the urge for him to kill rises exponentially. That's the problem with hanging out with fat people! Nice job dude.


Niebooki: You got owned by a solobn? I thought your char was badass!

2008/01/23 23:18, Niebooki:   
well you didnt see but i entered glowing - last time i counted on purple scroll Sigh

2008/01/23 23:26, Balthazar: 
Grats2u

Hungry when you edited this? :p

2008/01/23 23:47, Zmej:Rated: Good 
What does this new ring do?

2008/01/23 23:51, Mhoghedin: 
Bless ring I believe. Permabless while you wear it, and can wear other ring with it.

2008/01/23 23:55, Manatark: 
49 wps to warlord at 7th :P

2008/01/24 00:17, Caesar:Rated: Superb 
Really well done

2008/01/24 00:23, Azan:  Rated: Good 
[Mc] Azan (Idle)

Fake log, I'm never idle!


Grats Mhoghedin! well done mate.

2008/01/24 00:51, Nelly:Rated: Average 
He loaded 6 wps and 100k, nice :)

2008/01/24 01:15, Curt:Rated: Superb 
nice work buddy. guess i shouldnt have rented and headed down to tbad with ya. although there is no way that puke woulda fought with me there.

2008/01/24 02:53, Belamir: 
Ring is not perma-bless when worn.

Congratulations on warlording!

Didn't really like the comments in the log, though. I think you were trying too hard.

2008/01/24 03:13, Glare:  Rated: Superb 
Haha you should've seen his face when the China Buffet told us to leave :(

2008/01/24 03:16, Telessar:  Rated: Good 
Ugurz: It was 'Most impressive' =)

Empire Strikes Back is the best out of all the Star Wars !

2008/01/24 05:15, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
Wow, thats was nicely exectued :>
Good job, lucky with the last spell on awful (since he didnt bother to open) =P

2008/01/24 08:07, Patience:Rated: Superb 
It is a mighty victory for the clan to have one rise to the ranks of the most renowned leaders!

2008/01/24 08:49, Jeran: 
What i found interesting was the narrates from gryl and breaux:) Tikar was only a few rooms from me at eoghha where i was awful exhausted waiting for clerics. Wonder what the hell you guys were tracking filthy and e tmt:P I was never there atleast:P

2008/01/24 09:46, Zinc:Rated: Superb 
Nice work, very much deserved.

2008/01/24 10:44, Iomene:Rated: Good 
Very nice, congratulations.

2008/01/24 12:11, Dearth:  Rated: Average 
i know the feeling!

2008/01/24 19:07, Infectious:  Rated: Superb 
Mhoghedin for president!
You rock!

2008/01/24 20:36, Breaux: 
hehe me too Jeran. Well it was mule (or so) moving east. turned out to be poolik and vandersell foying, none of which died.

2008/01/25 12:22, Fallujah:   
Yay Mhog!

2008/01/25 15:44, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I liked this log!!!

2008/01/27 02:07, Flem: 
Good to see you warlord, gratz - great fight.

2008/01/29 09:44, Boent: 
Gratz Mhog. Not for warlording but for playing for fun and having the right atitude. :)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Caesar, Curt, Devastator, Infectious, Jessy, Joacim, Khemsa, Luggs, Patience, 
Tenor, Ugurz, Waru, Zinc, Zora 
 Good Azan, Deremyr, Iomene, Naron, Rik, Telessar, Veyrzhûl, Zmej, Zomb 
 Average Dearth, Fieldy, Jenzn, Nelly 
 Poor Dreag 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back