Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The more evil, the more effective! (Zocker)comments   back
(2049 hits. Posted 2008/04/26)
You see:
   - four tracks of a guard leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 10 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!# W>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
a cross-pein hammer
nine flasks of orkish draught
an icy ring
a purple scroll
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
four small metal flasks
a wooden pipe

!# RW>

!# RW>north
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.

!# RW>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (MIN).
A pack horse (MIN) starts following you.

!# W>l
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.

!# W>i
You are carrying:
Nothing.

!# W>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 50%, PB: 52%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 540,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- shield
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!# W>l
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.

!# W>#   $door is now set to {oakdoor} [local]
e
The Waiting Room
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (south), west.

!# W>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - four tracks of a guard leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading west done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.


#### No rocks but what the heck. easy come easy go right ####


!# W>w
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.

!# W>cha spell norma
Ok.

!# W>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
cha spell norma
Ok.

!# W>i
You are carrying:
Nothing.

!# W>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 50%, PB: 52%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 540,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 181. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- shield
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!# W>aba
A pack horse (MIN) stops following you.

!# W>cha spell norma
Ok.

!# W>east
The Waiting Room
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (south), west.

!# W>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
north
Dining Hall
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is sleeping here.
Exits: (south).

!# W>close exit
Ok.

!# W>cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* wakes up.

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* clambers on her feet.

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!# W Mana:Burning>eqq
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'cure serious'

cha spell norma
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Ok.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' elf
You start to concentrate...

eqq
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>fb
cast 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

cha spell norma
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A
 S T I N G...
Ok.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]
cast 'ligh' vines
Nobody here by that name.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [loca
l]
cast 'ligh' *elf*

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'ligh' *elf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'ligh' *elf*
You start to concentrate...


!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

#   $spell is now set to {'fire'} [local]
cast 'fire' *elf*

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sighs loudly.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'fire' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

#   $target is now set to {redflower} [local]
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Redflower the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]

cha spell norma
Ok.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cast 'burn' redflower
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>ec
exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.
You slash *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
the scalp of Redflower
a stone
a butcher knife (used)
a broad silver belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an icy ring
a water skin
an iron ring
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a small metal flask
a small metal flask
a coach ticket

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>1
get coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 108 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 18 copper pennies.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g runed corpse
You get a black runed dagger from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g shining corpse
You get a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g icy corpse
You get an icy ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>g coif corpse
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Elf*.

.....

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the south 'gac?' in Westron.

!# W Mana:Burning>ye im nice enough


##### I leave without trying to rekill -- I am nice! #####

##### He starts tracking me along greenway though, so i reckon he might be up for a rematch as i left most of his eq, staff etc #####

Road to Tharbad
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

*+ RW>s
Muddy Embankment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW>n
#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Road to Tharbad
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

*+ RW>n
Road to Tharbad
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ RW>Kill *elf*
You feel yourself exposed.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

*+ RW *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>exa elf
You see nothing special about her.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has a few scratches.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a slate blue shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Redflower

*+ RW *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*+ RW>grin
You grin evilly.

*+ RW>ye *grin*
Ok.

*+ RW>l
Road to Tharbad

*+ RW>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 50%, PB: 51%, Armour: 78%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 440,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 289. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- shield
- armour

*+ RW>l
Road to Tharbad

*+ RW>n
Fields by the Road
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. RW>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
Kill *elf*
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

*. RW *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha spell norma
Ok.

*. RW *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>brn
cast 'burn' *elf*

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*. RW>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*. RW>Nobody here by that name.

*. RW Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]
w
Trail along the Riverbank
A small black bird with red markings on its beak is here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. RW>tre
track *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. RW>south
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ RW>west
A Ford on the Way to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

west
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% RW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, east.

north
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ RW>west
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ RW>
Road to Tharbad
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: =north=, =east=, [west].
Aha, you have found your victim!

*+ RW>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* skillfully picks the lock of the woodendoor.

*+ RW>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* opens the woodendoor.

*+ RW>Kill *elf*

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*+ RW>They aren't here.
A smuggler tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*+ RW a smuggler:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ RW>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (MIN).
A pack horse (MIN) starts following you.

*+ W>west
ope exit
Road to Tharbad
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: =north=, =east=, (west).
A smuggler LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*+ W>west
It's already open!

*+ W>close exit
The Boat House
On the ground, there are two canoes.
A raft has been left here.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.

![ W>Ok.

![ W>cast 'burn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

Ok.
You burn *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*.

![ W Mana:Burning *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ope exit
Ok.

![ W Mana:Burning *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cast 'burn' *elf*

*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz

o[ W Mana:Burning>
You dream about great magical powers.

o[ W Mana:Burning>cha wim 1000
Wimpy set to: 163

o[ W Mana:Burning>emo heh.
Ok.

o[ W Mana:Burning>l
In your dreams, or what?

o[ W>emo and this is how it ends.
Ok.

#####

Set 'em up for the dead-end kids!!

#####

o[ CW>
You feel less tired.
*Elfhelm the Rohir Man* BASHES YOU!!!.
*Elfhelm the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

flee

![ CW HP:Hurt *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Elfhelm the Rohir Man* slashes your right foot hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You try to flee, but cannot!

west

![ CW HP:Bad *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Bad *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

west

![ CW HP:Awful *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*:Healthy>
*Ankor the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You're killed by the lightning bolt sent by *Ankor the Noldorin Elf*.

You are dead! Sorry...

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2008/04/26 06:55, Zocker: 
NB it's not a whine. I just might've done the same thing in his position, well probably not, but still! Evil always wins, because it never plays fair ;) Got a good laugh out of it :)

2008/04/26 07:44, Balthazar: 
Bah always take staff.

2008/04/26 08:42, Razoor: 
Sleep should be changed already, bullshit spell :)

2008/04/26 09:19, Naron: 
Fucking looser Crapflower

2008/04/26 11:00, Björn:edited 1x   
No good deed goes unpunished.

Comfs =( You're one crazy BN to survive eight bolts and not die until the ninth though =)

2008/04/26 13:40, Caesar: 
Like the birdie says, 'Cheap cheap cheap!'

2008/04/26 16:00, Curt:edited 1x   
hahahaha! good kill in tbad but 'goodness' wins in the end! everyone on arda knows andrew is a trapper. was a nice attempt on his part. no solo player can kill the zocker. he needed help. i just wanna know who got my shining plate.


and everyone stop bloody whining about sleep spell ffs. if you wanna bitch about a spell bitch about blind and colour spray and bolts vs bn. these are way worse!

2008/04/26 16:09, Razoor: 
Worse, yes. But not as stupid.

2008/04/26 17:15, Telessar:   
Question is, what's Zocker's will? *Chuckle*

2008/04/26 17:42, Zocker: 
15 in this age.

2008/04/26 18:37, Telessar:   
Bad luck then :(

Funny that Elfhelm was slashing though.

2008/04/26 19:53, Gwendolyn:   
If anyone asked me what MUME is, this log would be my answer.

2008/04/26 19:58, Mindy: 
i agree with gwendolyn. oh and just my opinion but redflower is the gayest player in the game right now that i can think of, although i guess people like that are necessary so we can always get a good laugh when they get slaughtered like a pig in a fair fight. nice kills zocker!

2008/04/27 05:46, Elfhelm:   
Mindy ask thurge to post log of rock e khuzur, you'll laugh your ass off. :)

2008/04/27 19:22, Mindy: 
well thurge....!?

2008/04/27 19:38, Thurge: 
Sorry, but I didn't have logging on during that fight and it all got lost in scrollback. =/

We could always have a reenactment though with logging on, if you want. >=)

2008/04/28 15:55, Marillion: 
*Elfhelm the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.
One fearsome warrior right thur.

2008/04/29 01:31, Noxious:   
And after being nice, did redflower gac?

2008/04/30 06:58, Gimilzor: 
Was I gone for too long? You ate 5 bolts to hurt! I remember that as like going to bad or something.

2008/04/30 10:15, Bloodwrath:   
to Redflower: after loosing a 1v1 and not being staffless or even gacced that was a weak performance. (store?-)sleep the honorable bn and call for assistance.
i guess bn was gacced?

Nice kill from bn. go on!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back