Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Lucky troll hero (Guma)comments   back
(4451 hits. Posted 2008/05/21)
#
# Guma (level 22 troll unarmed warrior) kicks some legend pukes.
#

Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>west
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>west
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. HP:Fine>east
hit *dwarf*
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*+ HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

*+ HP:Fine>east
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
west
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>east
bash *dwarf*
Bend in a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*+ HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

*+ HP:Fine>west
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

examine at *dwarf*
con
Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>Are you mad!?

#
# Nice equiped legend warrior. Don't worry, inside warrens, our chances will be equal.
#

*+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

*+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
The night has begun.

!+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>look
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.

!+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine>east
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!+ HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!. HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>flee

!. HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!. HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee south.
Trail North of a Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Hurt>north
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!. HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o. HP:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!f HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>look
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in a Forested Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Hurt>north
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!f HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>examine at *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the right arm.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Hurt>east
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!f HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!f HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!f HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!f HP:Wounded>bash
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

bash
bash
bash
Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!f HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

of HP:Wounded>score
124/473 hits and 95/128 moves.

of HP:Wounded>examine at *dwarf*
You don't see a *dwarf*.

of HP:Wounded>east
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!. HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!. HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!. HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Wounded>west
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!. HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg.

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

o. HP:Bad>west
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>west
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>east
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>east
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!. HP:Bad>sc
94/473 hits and 90/128 moves.

!. HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>east
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the east.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: south, up.
A swarm of blow-flies leaves south.

o= HP:Bad>sc
71/473 hits and 86/128 moves.

o= HP:Bad>change wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o= HP:Bad>change wimpy 20
Wimpy set to: 20

o= HP:Bad>sc
73/473 hits and 88/128 moves.

o= HP:Bad>info OB: %(%O%), DB: %(%D%), PB: %(%k%), Armour: %(%A%)%%. Wimpy: %(%y%). Mood: %(%Y%).%.Needed: %(%X%) xp, %(%T%) tp. Gold: %(%g%). PK: %(%K%). Alert
: %(%R%).%.Total xp: %(%x%). Total tp: %(%t%).%.%f
OB: 156, DB: 29, PB: 11, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 223041 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. PK: unknown at war. Alert: normal.
Total xp: 4976959. Total tp: 4798.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- a serious wound at the left arm (clean)

o= HP:Bad>south
A Smelly Tunnel
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Little Cavern
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
A small bat is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east.

oO HP:Bad>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO HP:Bad>north
A Smelly Tunnel
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Bad>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Bad>up
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>south
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
11pm on Monday, the 11th of Afterlithe, Year 2961 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Tue May 20 04:24:15 2008 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Apr 27 14:00:57 2008 GMT.

of HP:Bad>south
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Bad>south
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>west
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>west
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>west
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>west
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>south
Low Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>west
A Break in the Forest
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!. HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

!. HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o. HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>north
Opening in the Forest
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, west.

!. HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Break in the Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>east

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!. HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Opening in the Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, west.

o. HP:Bad>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o. HP:Bad>east
Edge of the Dreary Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>east
east
Ant Hill in the Dreary Forest
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Bad>
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>east
On a Trail
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ HP:Bad>east
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
north
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Smelly Tunnel
A small bat is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>
A small bat leaves east.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Little Cavern
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east.

oO HP:Bad>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>sc
67/473 hits and 67/128 moves.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Smelly Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Little Cavern
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east.

oO HP:Bad>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO HP:Bad>east
A Large Pile of Rocks
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a bloodthirsty bat!

oO HP:Bad>east
Battered Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= HP:Bad>sleep
You go to sleep.

#
# Some regen...
# Lets check, if he left.
#

o= HP:Wounded>wake
st
You wake, and sit up.

o= HP:Wounded>look
You stand up.

o= HP:Wounded>
Battered Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.

o= HP:Wounded>ex
East  - Battered Tunnel
South - Side Passage
West  - A Large Pile of Rocks

o= HP:Wounded>west
A Large Pile of Rocks
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

oO HP:Wounded>west
A Little Cavern
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east.
You have found a bloodthirsty bat!

oO HP:Wounded>north
A Smelly Tunnel
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Wounded>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Wounded>up
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Wounded>time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
2am on Trewsday, the 12th of Afterlithe, Year 2961 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Tue May 20 04:26:38 2008 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Apr 27 14:00:57 2008 GMT.

of HP:Wounded>south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Wounded>south
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Wounded>south
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Wounded>south
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Wounded>west
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

!+ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!+ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>examine at *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* looks pretty hurt.
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the body.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

!+ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Plain beside the Gloomy Forest
The corpse of a fallow deer is lying here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Wounded>bash
bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Wounded>Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Wounded>east
On a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!+ HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Turn in the Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!+ HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o+ HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+ HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You strongly hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body.

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Sloping Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>north
A Turn in the Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>east
High above a Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!f HP:Bad>north
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>sc
87/473 hits and 110/128 moves.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll leaves south.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>south
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>south
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

!+ HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

o+ HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!+ HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
A mountain mule stops following *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* picks up a mountain mule's reins, and starts riding him.
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>look
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o+ HP:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Small Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, west.

o+ HP:Bad>west
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>sc
91/473 hits and 104/128 moves.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.

of HP:Bad>south
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>south
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

!+ HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in a Trail
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

!+ HP:Bad>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

!f HP:Bad>south
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves east.

of HP:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Bad>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!f HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
A swarm of blow-flies has arrived from the east.

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>south
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>south
hit *dwarf*
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o+ HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o+ HP:Bad>east
Small Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!+ HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Small Trail
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

o+ HP:Awful>north
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

of HP:Awful>
A swarm of blow-flies leaves south.

of HP:Awful>north
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Awful>north
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brown fox is lying here.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Awful>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of HP:Awful>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Awful>south
A Smelly Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Awful>south
A Little Cavern
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east.

oO HP:Awful>east
A Large Pile of Rocks
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a bloodthirsty bat!

oO HP:Awful>east
Battered Tunnel
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= HP:Awful>sc
33/473 hits and 83/128 moves.

o= HP:Awful>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

A Large Pile of Rocks
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood (hidden).
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.

You stop scouting.

o= HP:Awful>sc
35/473 hits and 84/128 moves.

o= HP:Awful>west
A Large Pile of Rocks
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood (hidden).
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: east, west.

oO HP:Awful>west
A Little Cavern
Exits: north, east.

oO HP:Awful>north
A Smelly Tunnel
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Awful>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Awful>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is here.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop scouting.
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Smelly Tunnel
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Awful>south
south
A Little Cavern
Exits: north, east.

#
# Some regen at Grinder.
#

o= HP:Bad>
An Escape Route
Exits: north, [south], up.

o= HP:Bad>up
Dark Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

of HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of HP:Bad>west
Dark Dreary Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>south
Dark Dreary Forest
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dreary Forest
The corpse of an ugly forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^.

*f HP:Bad>north
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Dark Dreary Forest
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

of HP:Bad>north
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Bad>south
A Smelly Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o= HP:Bad>north
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
Exits: south, up.

o= HP:Bad>sc
57/473 hits and 110/128 moves.

#
# Now, the lucky part.
#

o= HP:Bad>
You see *a sturdy Dwarf* scouting from above!

o= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!= HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!= HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>flee

Leshrac narrates 'mukluk +3 in'

!= HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Bad>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

!= HP:Bad>south

*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: east, south, down.

of HP:Awful>down
A Smelly Tunnel
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

!= HP:Awful>south
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
You begin to feel hungry.

!= HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Cormax the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Cormax the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o= HP:Awful>look
A Smelly Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A bloodthirsty bat is sleeping here.

o= HP:Awful>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a couple of keys
a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a gold ring
a twisted rock fragment
a twisted rock fragment


#
# After some time, Cormax gathered some group and came to get revenge.
# Meanwhile Machinehead appeared.
#

oO HP:Fine>group
Your group consists of:
     Guma (Head of group)
     Machinehead

oO HP:Fine>look
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
You see two rings on the ground.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is standing here.

oO HP:Fine>examine machinehead
You see nothing special about him.
Machinehead is a young male Troll.
Machinehead the Blackening has a few scratches.
Machinehead the Blackening seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the head.
Machinehead the Blackening is using: 
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt

oO HP:Fine>
A vicious olog-hai yells from the west 'A Dwarf is here in the Cave!'

oO HP:Fine>
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'

oO HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO HP:Fine>look
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
On the ground, there are two rings.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is standing here.

oO HP:Fine>' lets fight some
Ok.

oO HP:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* yells faintly from the west 'HEAL'

oO HP:Fine>follow machinehead
You now follow Machinehead.

oO HP:Fine>
Machinehead orders everyone to follow at once.

oO HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

!= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves down.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The shadow of a cave troll is floating here.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves east.
A Dark Tunnel

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Junction

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel
Clunker, a big oafish son of a cave-troll is shambling about in here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
A Dark Tunnel

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Clumsy Intersection
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>look
Clumsy Intersection
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Machinehead leaves west.
A Dark Tunnel

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves up.
Intersection

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves north.
Cave
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

!O HP:Fine>hit mukluk
They aren't here.

!O HP:Fine>
Machinehead opens the tendrils.

!O HP:Fine>sc
436/473 hits and 119/129 moves.

!O HP:Fine>
Machinehead quietly scouts upwards...

!O HP:Fine>
Machinehead stops scouting upwards.

!O HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Intersection

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves up.
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

o= HP:Fine>
Machinehead leaves south.
Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* is standing here giggling.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is standing here chuckling.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is standing here giggling.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

!= HP:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves north.
A vicious olog-hai yells loudly from the north 'A Dwarf is here in a Steep
Tunnel!'

!= HP:Fine>
-- *Mukluk the Dwarf* -- >  I say xp  <

!= HP:Fine>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Machinehead hits *Cormax the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!= HP:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* pounds Machinehead's left foot extremely hard and tickles
it.

!= HP:Fine>hit mukluk

!= HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= HP:Fine>
*Angie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Cormax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves west.

hit mukluk

!= HP:Fine>hit mukluk
You hit *Mukluk the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>hit mukluk
You're already fighting!

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>look
Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is standing here giggling.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Mukluk the Dwarf*.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>close exit w
You don't see any exit there.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* sends Machinehead sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine Machinehead:Fine>close whe
You don't see any whe here.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
*Mukluk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= HP:Fine>
*Angie the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Angie the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Machinehead shiver
in pain.

!= HP:Fine>close was
*Angie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mukluk the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You don't see any was here.

!= HP:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>close wall
Ok.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *Mukluk the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Adonai the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Machinehead shiver
in pain.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Angie the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

look

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
The wall is opened from the other side.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
Machinehead seems to have recovered his senses.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
Machinehead panics, and attempts to flee.
Machinehead leaves south.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Adonai the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
Machinehead has arrived from the south.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
Machinehead hits *Mukluk the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mukluk the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= HP:Fine *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Adonai the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

!= HP:Hurt *Mukluk the Dwarf*:Fine>close wall
flee

*Mukluk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* leaves west.

!= HP:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

!= HP:Hurt>east
Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is standing here.

!= HP:Hurt>east
Ok.

!= HP:Hurt>east
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: south, down.

o= HP:Hurt>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Hurt>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Hurt>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= HP:Hurt>o= HP:Hurt>down
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

o= HP:Hurt>look
Intersection

o= HP:Hurt>sc
307/473 hits and 123/129 moves.

o= HP:Hurt>up
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: south, down.

o= HP:Hurt>
You hear some very close noise from the south.

o= HP:Hurt>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

o= HP:Hurt>scout south
You quietly scout southwards...

Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Cormax the Dwarf*.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

You stop scouting.

o= HP:Hurt>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

!= HP:Hurt>
A vicious olog-hai yells '*Adonai the Half-Elf* is here in a Steep Tunnel!'

!= HP:Hurt>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a vicious olog-hai's attempt to hit him.

!= HP:Hurt>look
A Steep Tunnel
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting *Adonai the Half-Elf*.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.

!= HP:Hurt>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* leaves down.

o= HP:Hurt>
*Cormax the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= HP:Hurt>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

!= HP:Hurt>
*Adonai the Half-Elf* leaves south.

!= HP:Hurt>look

*Cormax the Dwarf* leaves south.

o= HP:Hurt>
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

o= HP:Hurt>look
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

o= HP:Hurt>reveal quickly
You begin to search...

Machinehead narrates 'DWARF'

You didn't find anyone.

o= HP:Hurt>south
Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, south.

!= HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= HP:Hurt>south
hit *dwarf*
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o= HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o= HP:Hurt>south
A Narrow Crawlspace
Exits: north, (south).

o= HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Hurt>south
A Deep Hole
Exits: (north), ^(up)^.

oO HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Crawlspace
Exits: north, (south).

o= HP:Hurt>north
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o= HP:Hurt>north
Rough Passageway
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, south.

!= HP:Hurt>look west
The passageway looks as though it begins to open up on its western side, but
was cut off by a large wall of black rock instead.

!= HP:Hurt>open wall
Ok.
The wall closes quietly.

!= HP:Hurt>bash wall
The wall gave away under the pressure.

west
hit *dwarf*

!= HP:Hurt>
An Abandoned Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
Machinehead the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Mukluk the Dwarf*.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Machinehead.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: east.

![ HP:Hurt>
You hit *Cormax the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Machinehead narrates 'OPEN'

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Bad Machinehead:Hurt>
Machinehead panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Bad Machinehead:Hurt>
Machinehead hits *Mukluk the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Bad Machinehead:Hurt>
Machinehead leaves east.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You hit *Cormax the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Cormax the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Dying>look
An Abandoned Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*Adonai the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Cormax the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Angie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Dying>
Machinehead has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Hurt *Cormax the Dwarf*:Dying>
Machinehead hits *Cormax the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Cormax the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Cormax the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Cormax the Dwarf*.

#
# After this, more pukes came and more trolls appeared too. There were some good fighting, but nothing noticable.
# Here, Redflower is trying to sleep me in cellar.
# 

o= W HP:Fine>up
A Steep Tunnel
Exits: south, down.

o= W HP:Fine>south
Rough Passageway
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot hard.

!= W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= W HP:Fine>west
An Abandoned Cellar
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

![ W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'

#
# He failed =)
# and here comes punishment
#

![ W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* stabs your left foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Fine>east
Rough Passageway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= W HP:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= W HP:Fine>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

o= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= W HP:Fine>south
hit *elf*
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

o= W HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
A Narrow Crawlspace
Exits: north, (south).

o= W HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o= W HP:Fine>hit *elf*
A Deep Hole
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north).

!O W HP:Fine>
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!O W HP:Fine *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

oO W HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Crawlspace
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

!= W HP:Hurt>north
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Rough Passageway
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt>north
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.

o= W HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!= W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!= W HP:Hurt *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
You hit *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Redflower the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Redflower the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

#
# Yeah, you have used sleep on me, i spamloot you =)
#

o= W HP:Hurt>get all corpse
You get a small rusted iron key from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get some pipe-weed from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get some pipe-weed from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a coach ticket from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an amethyst from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an unfinished band of gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a man-like root from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a blue crystal from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a small metal flask from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a man-like root from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You can't get a fine chain mail coif, you are carrying too many items already.

o= W HP:Hurt>put all backpack
You put a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.
You put a silver goblet in a leather backpack.
You put a metal wall shield in a leather backpack.
You put a steel claymore in a leather backpack.
You put a small rusted iron key in a leather backpack.
You put some pipe-weed in a leather backpack.
You put some pipe-weed in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack.
You put a coach ticket in a leather backpack.
You put an amethyst in a leather backpack.
You put an unfinished band of gold in a leather backpack.
You put a man-like root in a leather backpack.
You put a blue crystal in a leather backpack.
You put a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
You put a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
You put a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
You put a small metal flask in a leather backpack.
You put a man-like root in a leather backpack.
You put a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
You put a fine chain mail hauberk in a leather backpack.

o= W HP:Hurt>get all corpse
You get a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a sturdy pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an elven hunting-spear from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 31 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 44 copper pennies.

o= W HP:Hurt>na Redflower died
Ok.

#
# Over and over, not much skill involved, but lot of fun(from my side at least) in 2 hour session and 23wps
# Thankx
#

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2008/05/21 12:03, Bye:   
Fucking school... I hate it!

2008/05/21 14:48, Devastator: 
Why do I have to move houses while you have fun on MUME? And then right after work, and then right after cleaning my new place? :P

2008/05/21 15:16, Fieldy:   
Deva is quite a strong fella. Moving houses and stuff :P

But fun log! Seems that Cormax got bitter of losing shining greaves : (

2008/05/21 16:06, Edvard: 
He lost his shining? Guess he picked the wrong troll to fight, i'd never loot a dwarf giving that kind of fight :p

2008/05/21 16:41, Bye:   
Eq is a reward along with the xp! =]
Besides, I'm sure he thinks of his fellow BNs and Orcs ;)

2008/05/21 16:57, Curt: 
well he would loot all since he plays primarily zaugs so therefore gac is a habit. even eq he cant use he can cart! cause grinder gives amazing eq...oh..wait....nm.

2008/05/21 17:49, Edvard: 
Nothing wrong in looting, you kill someone you deserve whatever eq you want, just might reduce chances of getting another fight, since dwarf showed the most heart in this log and he also had the most to loose.

2008/05/21 18:32, Caesar: 
Sleepers should always be gac'd, beheaded, butchered and burned. But gac'ing by itself is acceptable. Well done.

2008/05/21 18:48, Ugurz:   
If you don't like losing your equipment after you die go play WoW or something.

2008/05/21 19:12, Britney: 
So often used statement and once again in so wrong place. Noone whined about looted eq. Posts like 'I would not have looted after a fight like that' from a person who didn't even be part of the fight are not whines about lost eq... *yawn*

2008/05/21 20:59, Nockrip:   
Can't remember which flower tried sleep spell on me. Anyways, i think they both utterly suck, acting all cool with that shity spell. Cya mofos.

2008/05/21 21:20, Edvard: 
Britney: And I even bothered to make a second comment to explain my first, in case it was viewed as too harsh, but as it seems to no use :p

2008/05/21 21:52, Nockrip:   
Curt, too much weed?

2008/05/21 23:57, Curt: 
yea..sigh.

2008/05/22 04:53, Thurge: 
Always loot skin/belt/knife/pack/boots! ALWAYS! *nod self*

2008/05/22 06:10, Antti: 
Episode 1: Guma the Mad vs Fair fighting Dwarf
Episode 2: Guma the Sheriff vs Merry Men (giggling, chuckling, giggling, glowing *puke*)
Episode 3: Guma the Punisher vs the Sleeper.

I just love troll action, it is so... active :)
Now where is the button that I can rate thus superb ?

2008/05/23 02:02, Kivor:   
People need to stop complaining about sleeping/looting/etc. Its part of the game. If you don't like it don't do it but don't expect it not to happen to you. If you really don't like it, go get an Ainu and change the rules. Until then shhh!

2008/05/23 05:33, Horus: 
hehe kivor people been whining since like 1996 :P

2008/05/23 06:18, Kostja:   
hehe Horus, about time to stop, don't you think? :)
i mean 12 years and still no change.. people should get the point.. :P

2008/05/23 10:37, Devastator: 
:) Kostja :)

2008/05/23 11:36, Edvard: 
Who the hell is whining?

2008/05/23 13:18, Kostja:   
No-one Edvard, it's just when people see a sentance like 'why did you loot' or anything involved with the word 'loot', there will be a new topic about 'what is wrong with mume' where everyone can tell their opinion. Usually by telling their opinion, others mark it as 'whine', just to start another war. :)

2008/05/23 15:19, Titanium: 
last?

2008/05/23 15:29, Andróg:   
Last what?

2008/05/23 15:35, Titanium: 
post! pwnt!

2008/05/23 17:22, Andróg:   
Oh, that...

2008/05/24 05:53, Devastator: 
Yay!

2008/05/24 09:46, Thob: 
luck or no luck I loved every line!

2008/05/24 15:06, Trample: 
Troll kills pukes. Superb. End of story. *nod* self.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back