Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Finally a fair fight ;) (Sharmak)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 5737 hits. Posted 2008/05/26)
I met these 3 pukes at Rohirrim loading place and I ran to hide in tall orc.



You hear some very close noise from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lEerie Intersection
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You hear a death cry from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close runesOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pick runesUsing your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You stop trying to pick the lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc230/314 hits, 47/105 mana, and 108/133 moves.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A cockroach leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>unlock runesopen runesYou do not have the proper key for that.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close runeslock runesOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't have the proper key.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lEerie Intersection
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a twisted crown; it glows blue
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
<worn on finger>     a copper ring; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A tall orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc232/314 hits, 50/105 mana, and 112/133 moves.



o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Durbtrak tells you 'kuidas sul laheb lounas?'


o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tell Durbtrak tasapisiOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc258/314 hits, 43/105 mana, and 130/133 moves.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stYou stop resting, and stand up.
Your perception of magical auras wears off.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>oeopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.

You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>uA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout wYou quietly scout westwards...

Durbtrak tells you 'nad veel wyrddas?'
A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
*Bargil the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.

*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>dEerie Intersection
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: east, west, (up).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tell Durbtrak nad mul sabasOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The ceiling is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak tells you ':D'

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*a Man* has arrived from above.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves west.
A tall orc lightly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak tells you 'oioi'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash *Bargil the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bargil the Dwarf* cleaves a tall orc's right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You swiftly dodge *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>open runesOk.
*a Man* joins *Bargil the Dwarf*'s fight.
A tall orc says 'There will be no mercy for you!'
*a Man* pounds a tall orc's right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f*Bargil the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Dank Passageway
Exits: west, (up).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>uEerie Intersection
A tall orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a tall orc.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You barely crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Dank Passageway
Exits: west, (up).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>uEerie Intersection
A tall orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a tall orc.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A cockroach has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf barely hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>fleeDurbtrak tells you 'kle, meil igav, neid oli hoopis kuus'
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
A demon wolf barely hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
*Bargil the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eEerie Intersection
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves down.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A tall orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
*a Man* joins *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A demon wolf barely hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eEerie Intersection
A tall orc is here, fighting *Bargil the Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Bargil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a tall orc.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
An uruk-hai orc approaches *a Man*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A tall orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close runesOk.
A demon wolf tries to hit *Bargil the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* strongly pounds your head and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf strongly hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak tells you 'votab ette nendega midagi'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'Ah! There you are!'
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pick runesUsing your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

A demon wolf barely hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
A tall orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
A tall orc says 'I will kill you for that!'

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* pounds an uruk-hai orc's body very hard.

An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.

Durbtrak tells you 'tuleme south'
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
A tall orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
A tall orc says 'I will kill you for that!'
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitOk.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
A tall orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pick runesUsing your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.
A tall orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A tall orc tries to slash *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* pounds an uruk-hai orc's left arm hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m aggOk.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a tall orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc tries to smite *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* pounds an uruk-hai orc's right foot very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitOk.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitYou try to crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine an uruk-hai orc:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!
A tall orc leaves west.
An uruk-hai orc leaves west.
An uruk-hai orc leaves west.
An uruk-hai orc leaves west.
An uruk-hai orc leaves west.
An uruk-hai orc leaves west.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kill elf*You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf**Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitclose exitOk.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf**Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
You barely crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kill elf*
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
You are thirsty.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitYou're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitOk.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.
*Bargil the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exitOk.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Fine>
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A demon wolf approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Fine>flee*a Man* yells loudly from below 'i locked d'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a tall orc's attempt to slash him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to smite him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wEerie Intersection
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, (up).
A demon wolf approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*You crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>bash
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
A demon wolf strongly hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves up.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
*Bargil the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
It's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close exit! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bargil the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
The ceiling is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A demon wolf hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Your head stops stinging.
You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>fleeIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Well-Hewn Tunnel
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wEerie Intersection
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bargil the Dwarf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Bargil the Dwarf*.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Bargil the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, west, [up].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitThe ceiling is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash dwarf*The ceiling is opened from the other side.

A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

A demon wolf says 'Once you are dead, I'll rip the limbs from your body!'
*Bargil the Dwarf* sends a demon wolf sprawling with a powerful bash.

*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The ceiling is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A tall orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the west.
*Bargil the Dwarf* cleaves a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*close exitThe ceiling is opened from the other side.
You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>Ok.
The ceiling is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
A tall orc lightly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
The ceiling is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitThe ceiling is opened from the other side.
Ok.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf seems to have recovered its senses.
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak tells you 'kuhu tuleme ?'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tell Durbtrak ootOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded>
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak tells you 'ootan brolg'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>kill dwarf*You're already fighting!
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
A tall orc strongly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right hand.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A demon wolf barely hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Bargil the Dwarf* cleaves a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*
*Bargil the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A demon wolf lightly hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left arm.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves east.

kill dwarf*o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*They aren't here.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You lightly crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right arm.
*Bargil the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.
A tall orc bleeds from open wounds.
You are thirsty.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You approach *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You approach *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s head.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
An uruk-hai orc barely smites *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right leg.
*Bargil the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bargil the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Bargil the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill dwarf*You approach *Bargil the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.
A demon wolf strongly hits *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left arm and shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
A tall orc slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Bargil the Dwarf*'s left foot and shatters it.
*Bargil the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Bargil the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
You crush *Bargil the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Bargil the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Bargil the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bargil the Dwarf*.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exitto level 1462072

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wp status is warlord (47)

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>gcget coins corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
the scalp of Bargil
a stone
a hunting knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a gold ring
a gold ring
a sealed letter
an ivory coloured rose with a tint of crimson
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a ticket for a mountain mule
a tiny stone key
a stone
a pair of smooth, black boots

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tell Durbtrak 1 suryOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lEerie Intersection
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Sharmak              - Eerie Intersection

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A tall orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>oeThe ceiling is opened from the other side.
open exit
It's already open!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>uA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2k elf*
You try to crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak tells you 'o.O'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *Vandring the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>elöfArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Eerie Intersection
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, (up).

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eWell-Hewn Tunnel
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wEerie Intersection
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west, (up).

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>uA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'harm' elf*You start to concentrate...

Durbtrak tells you 'wtf'

You hear some very close noise from below.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Vandring the Noldorin Elf* twists in great pain.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wA Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* barely pounds your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
kill elf*A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
kill elf*A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
kill elf*
A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
kill elf*A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kill elf*You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You strongly crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You hear some very close noise from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.
d
kill elf*

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Eerie Intersection
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a tall orc's attempt to slash him.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitOk.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
A tall orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A tall orc approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

close exit! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*It's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitOk.
A tall orc slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand.
An uruk-hai orc lightly smites *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf**Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
A tall orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
An uruk-hai orc leaves east.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*kill elf*You approach *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitYou're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Sharmak              - Eerie Intersection

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*You try to crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitclose exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha m aggOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf**Vandring the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
A demon wolf tries to hit *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf lightly hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>cast q 'shock' elf*It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a demon wolf:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
You are thirsty.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf says 'Ah! There you are!'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*You try to crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You feel less protected.
_time0*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>close exit#  - armour lasted  (05:09)
It's already closed!
A demon wolf approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>close exit*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* opens the ceiling.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
A tall orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eWell-Hewn Tunnel
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting an uruk-hai orc.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

kill elf*! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
A demon wolf strongly hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wkill elf*Eerie Intersection
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up].

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitYou try to crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf approaches *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* pounds your left leg hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
A tall orc leaves west.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill elf*You strongly crush *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and shatter it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*:Awful an uruk-hai orc:Hurt>cast q 'shock' elf*You start to concentrate...
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

An uruk-hai orc slashes *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand hard and shatters it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A demon wolf hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatters it.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

You feel bolder.

A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.
A demon wolf hits *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear *Vandring the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Vandring the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a belt pouch
a butcher knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a warhammer
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a fine pair of hard leather trousers (flawless)
a fine reinforced leather helmet (flawless)
a fine, rigid leather breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
several needlelike leaves
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
some long, slender green leaves
a wooden pipe
a tiny bronze key
a maul
a fine grey cloak (flawless)

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get hammer corpseYou get a warhammer from the corpse of *an Elf*.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell Durbtrak teine suriOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>drop hammerYou drop the warhammer.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak tells you 'wtf'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pick runesUsing your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

Durbtrak tells you 'mis nimed?'

o runesclose exitThe lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Durbtrak ootOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A demon wolf strongly hits *a Man*'s head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *a Man*'s head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Fine a demon wolf:Fine>
*a Man* pounds a demon wolf's right forefoot hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Fine a demon wolf:Fine>bashDurbtrak tells you ':D'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell Durbtrak man kaOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exitIt's already closed!
A demon wolf hits *a Man*'s head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A demon wolf hits *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
An uruk-hai orc strongly slashes *a Man*'s head.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>It's already closed!
An uruk-hai orc slashes *a Man*'s left arm and tickles it.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exitIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dkill man*Dank Passageway
Exits: west, (up).

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kjeArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wDank Passageway
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s body very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A cockroach has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>o obsidianOk.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eDank Passageway
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* pounds your head extremely hard.
You crush *a Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>close runesOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wDank Passageway
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A cockroach has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* has arrived from above.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves up.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*
You are thirsty.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*a Man* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eDank Passageway
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open runesOk.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>uEerie Intersection
A warhammer is on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
*a Man* swiftly dodges an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Bad an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exitIt's already closed!
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes *a Man*'s head.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*They aren't here.
A demon wolf leaves east.
A demon wolf leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* pounds your right arm hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dkill man*Dank Passageway
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>close runesOk.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wDank Passageway
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You crush *a Man*'s left hand hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A cockroach has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>uObsidian Room
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A cockroach has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dDank Passageway
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill man*You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eDank Passageway
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wDank Passageway
Exits: east, (up).

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>uObsidian Room
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast q 'shock' man*You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You grasp at *a Man*, shocking him.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You crush *a Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>to level 1395081

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wp status is warlord (48)

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a hunting knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a large sack
a double edged eket (satisfactory)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bar of iron
a bar of iron
a canoe
a fine lion pelt (well-maintained)
a fine lion pelt (well-maintained)


2008/05/26 07:38, Durbtrak:  Rated: Good 
Damn. Nice xp! :P

2008/05/26 08:03, Ingenue:Rated: Superb 
rofl

2008/05/26 08:40, Slugpit:   
WaoWaoWeeWao!

2008/05/26 09:01, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Haha, nice pking! :)

2008/05/26 09:07, Faine:Rated: Good 
Hehe, bit too easy.

2008/05/26 09:16, Titanium:Rated: Good 
hahaha what did the *man* in the end do ? xD so clueless

2008/05/26 09:23, Boxer:   
Sharing is caring. Why didn't you care?

2008/05/26 09:25, Nockurzh:Rated: Good 
So 3 enter tall orc and they start 1vs1 with you:D?

2008/05/26 10:12, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Title should be 'finally three fair fights (in a row?)' ;-)

2008/05/26 12:31, Kostja:  Rated: Superb 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.


*a Man* yells loudly from below 'i locked d'

Man tried to steal all the glory. :)

Nice fight !

2008/05/26 13:32, Andróg:  Rated: Average 
I think the *man* meant that he is locked in, rather than that he locked it. ;)

2008/05/26 14:03, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Good point, I think so as well :)

2008/05/26 14:15, Salazar:Rated: Average 
Nice getting the elf too, other than that it was just a walk in the park though.

2008/05/26 15:28, Samurai:  Rated: Average 
Man was clueless, elf was linkless, and dwarf - I dunno, somehow thought he could solo tall orc mobs. But awesome that you lured such a group!

2008/05/26 15:46, Kostja:  Rated: Superb 
well.. i wonder, if he tried to bash runes/pick em.. saw no pick attempts. :) yet he had picks and i bet that he has the pick skill itself..

2008/05/26 16:36, Fieldy:  Rated: Good 
You can't pick runes from inside in my opinion.

2008/05/26 18:40, Uther: 
Elf sure didn't look linkless for most of the fight...

2008/05/26 20:52, Kostja:  Rated: Superb 
I don't like Tall Orc so i don't know about which doors are pickable and which are not, actually i just found out that runes actually ARE pickable. :P

but still, a legend warrior should be able to bash down an exit in such a long time...

2008/05/26 21:33, Belor: 
Since the man only gave Sharmak some 67k exp when it died it wasn't a legend, more like level 18-19 or so and at that level it is quite hard to bash exits.

2008/05/27 03:25, Curt:Rated: Good 
all three are very newbie! bargil doesnt know much of arda past neni or south of morthan. good job tho. you are one of my favorites...most of the time.

2008/05/28 04:43, Trample:Rated: Good 
The title of this log should be 'Divide and Conquer!' imo...nice way to split them up although they certainly helped you to defeat them. But you made it happen so the kudos go to you!

2008/05/28 07:32, Sharmak: 
The log title was meant as joke :( I thought i might be able to kill one of them but when i managed to whack them all i was surprised.

2008/06/05 18:31, Babai: 
A fine lion pelt... 2x... Poacher got what he deserved!

2008/06/07 03:41, Thurge: 
50k xp is lvl 21, so 67k is... at least 23, I'd imagine. Still not legend, but not lvl 18-19 either.

2008/06/07 05:18, Ĺgran:   
*sigh* stupid troll =(

2008/06/07 07:47, Belor: 
When someone dies the exp awarded to the one(s) killing that person is not limited to the amount of exp lost by the person dying, it is more than that. Which makes a level 23, and possibly high 22, award the maximum of 100k for a solo kill and thus to award 67k to someone one only needs to be level 18-19.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alantir, Ingenue, Kostja, Melifaro 
 Good Curt, Devastator, Durbtrak, Edvard, Faine, Marillion, Nockurzh, Orix, Riabo, 
Spangle, Titanium, Trample 
 Average Andróg, Gamli, Salazar, Samurai 
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back