Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
BOOM HEADSHOT! (Smrtihlav)comments   back
(4710 hits. Posted 2008/08/06)
Noname Azazello and suntrapped Lemmy sitting in OW, drunk Smrtihlav running around, when:


* W Mana:Hot>
Azazello tells you 'COME'

* W Mana:Hot>e
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>e
e
Rong narrates ':P'
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>e
e
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>
Trail Along Hedge
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>
Hedge Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>tz BRT
tell azazello BRT
Ok.

* W Mana:Hot>e
Bend in the Hedge Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W Mana:Hot>s
Ruins of a Citadel
*a Smurf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* W Mana:Hot>d
Cellar of a Citadel
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east), *up*.

* W Mana:Hot>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Exits: east, [south].
Lemmy has arrived from the east.

! W Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
Lemmy approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit her.

! W Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle seems to have recovered her senses.

! W Mana:Hot>kill *Elf*
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Hurt>
Azazello (a) swiftly dodges *Kujang the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Hurt>
Azazello (a) pounds *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Hurt>
A mother eagle strongly hits *an Elf*'s head.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

! W Mana:Hot>
Lemmy leaves >>EAST>>.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.

! W Mana:Hot>rai
You raise your hand.

! W Mana:Hot>e
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: (north), west.

! W Mana:Hot>kill *Elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash her.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt Lemmy:Fine>
You slash *an Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Bad Lemmy:Fine>
Lemmy hits *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

! W Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful Lemmy:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

o W Mana:Hot>w

Lemmy leaves ^^NORTH^^.

o W Mana:Hot>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
*Kujang the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
e
Exits: east, [south].

! W Mana:Hot>
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), west.
The slab closes quietly.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! W Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

o W Mana:Hot>
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o W Mana:Hot>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Azazello (a) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, [south].

! W Mana:Hot>45

*a Dwarf* approaches Azazello (a), trying to pound him.

! W Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! W Mana:Hot>
*a Smurf* barely pierces Azazello (a)'s left hand and tickles it.

! W Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*

Azazello (a) pounds a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

! W Mana:Hot>
! W Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! W Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* sends Azazello (a) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! W Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*

*a Smurf* barely pierces Azazello (a)'s left hand and tickles it.

! W Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* pounds Azazello (a)'s left arm very hard and tickles it.

You hear a death cry from the east.

! W Mana:Hot>
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and tickle it.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Fine Azazello (a):Fine>
*Kujang the Dwarf* cleaves Azazello (a)'s right foot hard and tickles it.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Fine Azazello (a):Fine>
Lemmy has arrived from the east.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Fine Azazello (a):Fine>
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Fine Azazello (a):Fine>
Lemmy hits *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt Azazello (a):Fine>l
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Azazello (a) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *Kujang the Dwarf*.
*Haunga the Dwarf* raises her hand.
*a Dwarf* pounds Azazello (a)'s right hand very hard and tickles it.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt Azazello (a):Fine>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W Mana:Hot>e
kill *Dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
Lemmy has arrived from the west.
Your black sword forces you to hit Lemmy.
You approach Lemmy, trying to slash him.

! W Mana:Hot Lemmy:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You slash Lemmy's body extremely hard.

! W Mana:Hot Lemmy:Hurt>
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

o W Mana:Hot Lemmy:Hurt>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the west.

o W Mana:Hot Lemmy:Hurt>
Lemmy panics, and attempts to flee.
Lemmy leaves ^^NORTH^^.

o W Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep Inside the Crypts
A fine metal breastplate is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves lies here.
A pair of metal boots are standing here.
A pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A two-handed sword is on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Lemmy the Troll is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! W Mana:Hot>w
kill *Dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! W Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

! W Mana:Hot>s
w
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), west.
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves ^^NORTH^^.

! W Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
Lemmy has arrived from the north.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! W Mana:Hot>Lemmy has arrived from the east.
*Kujang the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *a Smurf*'s attempt to pierce you.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! W Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kujang the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Smurf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* approaches Azazello (a), trying to cleave him.
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves <<WEST<<.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>45
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.
A mother eagle leaves <<WEST<<.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Haunga the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Haunga the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>ttv
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Azazello (a) approaches *Haunga the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* approaches Azazello (a), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
You approach *Kujang the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kujang the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Azazello (a) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle hits *a Smurf*'s body very hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Azazello (a) begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* tries to pound Azazello (a), but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Lemmy narrates 'hoobtti'

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A mother eagle panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Bad>
A mother eagle approaches *Kujang the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
-------***ARMOUR DOWN***-------
*Kujang the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Bad>
A mother eagle hits *Kujang the Dwarf*'s head hard.
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Bad>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak

*a Dwarf* approaches Azazello (a), trying to pound him.
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You stop using a forest green cloak.
A mother eagle barely hits Azazello (a)'s left hand and tickles it.
Azazello (a) pounds *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Your black sword forces you to hit a pony.
You slash a pony's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A pony panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>kill *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Smurf* pierces Lemmy's left hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>w
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Lemmy sends *a Smurf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
A pony panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>cast 'dispel magic' *Dwarf*
Sorry, you can't do that, you don't have any idea about it!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>
Lemmy hits *a Smurf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.
A pony panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>w

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.
A mountain mule leaves >>EAST>>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot a pony:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Azazello (a) leaves <<WEST<<.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: east, [south].
Azazello (a) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Smurf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
*Kujang the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>l

*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
*a Smurf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.
Lemmy hits *a Smurf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist dynamit'.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kujang the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Awful>
Azazello (a) leaves <<WEST<<.
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Smurf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Smurf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.
A mother eagle hits *a Smurf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear *a Smurf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Smurf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Lemmy approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>l
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You slash *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>l

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ashnazg narrates 'where??'
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Lemmy.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Azazello (a) is standing here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kill *Dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Lemmy has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>w
kill *Dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>w

You slash *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>w
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Lemmy approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Haunga the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Haunga the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Kujang the Dwarf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Your black sword forces you to hit *Kujang the Dwarf*.
You approach *Kujang the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kujang the Dwarf*:Awful a mother eagle:Wounded>kill *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Kujang the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>change wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Lemmy the Troll is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
Lemmy leaves <<WEST<<.
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *Dwarf*

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w

Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves ^^NORTH^^.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Kujang the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'ar'
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Kujang the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Your black sword forces you to hit *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

Lemmy leaves >>EAST>>.

kill *Dwarf*
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*Kujang the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure serious'
A mother eagle barely hits *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left leg.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.
*Kujang the Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle's tail extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*
You slash *Kujang the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kujang the Dwarf*:Dying a mother eagle:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kujang the Dwarf*:Dying a mother eagle:Wounded>kill *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kujang the Dwarf*:Dying a mother eagle:Wounded>l

Lemmy has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kujang the Dwarf*:Dying a mother eagle:Wounded>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Kujang the Dwarf*.
*Kujang the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Lemmy the Troll is standing here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Kujang the Dwarf*:Dying a mother eagle:Wounded>
A mother eagle hits *Kujang the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatters it.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As *a Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*
You strongly slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>l
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting YOU.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Lemmy.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Azazello (a) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
A mother eagle lightly hits your head and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
You slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Fine>
Azazello (a) approaches *Haunga the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>group
Your group consists of:
     Azazello (Head of group)
     Flux
     Marco
     Ashnazg
     Batista
     Lemmy
     Smrtihlav
     Swinomar
     Meshuggah
     Narzsh
     Plisken
     Slugger

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>l

Lemmy lightly hits *Haunga the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Lemmy the Troll is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting Lemmy.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>flee
You are no longer a member of the group!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*
You strongly slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s left foot.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Hurt -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-:Hurt>
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain mule:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain mule:Healthy>kill *Dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain mule:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain mule:Healthy>kill *Dwarf*
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.
A mother eagle hits -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-'s left arm and tickles it.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain mule:Healthy>kill *Dwarf*

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Azazello (a) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*
You approach *Haunga the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Azazello (a) begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.
Deep Inside the Crypts
A fine metal breastplate is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A metal helmet is on the ground.
A pair of metal greaves lies here.
A pair of metal boots are standing here.
A pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A two-handed sword is on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (south).

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s

Azazello (a) has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
kill *Dwarf*
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins to recite a purple scroll.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>kill *Dwarf*
You're already fighting!
As *Haunga the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As *Haunga the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Haunga the Dwarf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Wounded>flee
*Haunga the Dwarf* begins to recite a purple scroll.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- leaves >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Azazello (a) leaves <<WEST<<.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
kill *Dwarf*
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Azazello (a) pounds *Haunga the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and shatters it.
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- is standing here.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*
You approach *Haunga the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
kill *Dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting Azazello (a).
Exits: east, [south].
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Haunga the Dwarf* leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>-Lemmy the Mountain Troll- has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Haunga the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
kill *Dwarf*
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), west.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Azazello (a).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Azazello (a) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- is here, fighting *Haunga the Dwarf*.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is here, fighting -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-.
Exits: east, [south].
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Dwarf*

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Haunga the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

kill *Dwarf*

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) begins some strange incantations...
Your black sword forces you to hit a shadow.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You slash *Haunga the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Dying -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-:Hurt>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Dying -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-:Hurt>
Azazello (a) begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Haunga the Dwarf*:Dying -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-:Hurt>exa *Dwarf*
*Haunga the Dwarf* is in awful condition.
*Haunga the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left foot.
*Haunga the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (marred)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn around neck>   a dark stone
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- hits *Haunga the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard
and shatters it.
You hear *Haunga the Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Haunga the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle hits -Lemmy the Mountain Troll-'s right foot very hard and
tickles it.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>gig
You giggle.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Björn narrates 'Are here any biologists or something here!'

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa 1.corpse
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a fragrant-smelling bag
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a water skin
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (marred)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a dark stone
an icy ring
a jewelled ring
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- panics, and attempts to flee.
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- leaves >>EAST>>.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e

Your black sword forces you to hit a pack horse.
You approach a pack horse, trying to slash him.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a pack horse:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a pack horse:Healthy>
Lemmy the Mountain Troll- has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle barely hits your right hand and tickles it.


//i go check outside:


Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Smurf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
Lemmy the Troll is resting here.
Exits: east, (south).

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit  
# open exit  
s
It's already open!

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>change mood aggressive
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>change mood aggressive
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves -UP-.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open wall  
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

Ruins of a Citadel
*an Elf* is here.

You stop scouting.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Ruins of a Citadel
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello tells you 'Group: shining plate in backpack .-/'

o W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar just elf was outside :P
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tz rofl :P
tell azazello rofl :P
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inv
You are carrying:
a bejewelled oak staff
a reinforced oak staff
a pale blue stone
a dark stone
an icy ring
a sable pouch
a pale blue stone
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a smelly piece of worm hide (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a golden elven bracelet
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello tells you 'a rock too'

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hid staff
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hid staff
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You see some smoke southwest.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>rem cloak
wear 2.cloak
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inv
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a dark stone
an icy ring
a sable pouch
a pale blue stone
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
336/394 hits, 17/97 mana, and 147/147 moves.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 158%, DB: 48%, PB: 45%, Armour: 94%. Wimpy: 220. Mood: aggressive.
Gold: 486. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- noquit
- strength
- shield

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You see *a Half-Elf* scouting from above!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves ^^NORTH^^.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lab g
n
*an Elf* leaves <<WEST<<.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Bend in the Hedge Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill g
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Hedge Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Mistreated Fields
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Hedge Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill g
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >>EAST>>.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your black sword forces you to hit *an Elf*.
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>kill *Elf*
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >>EAST>>.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Flux narrates 'im like 1 zone from ow, say if you need help'

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash her.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves <SOUTH>.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
kill *Elf*
Mistreated Fields
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
kill *Elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You are hungry.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>exa *Elf*
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* has a few scratches.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a bastard sword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a flagon
<worn on belt>       a stone

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You don't see anything.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>flee

You slash *an Elf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* leaves <<WEST<<.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Mistreated Fields
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello narrates 'err sorry, seems they didn't come'

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open wall  
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar wallblocked doh
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'create f'
You start to concentrate...

eat food
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Half-Elf* leaves -UP-.
You eat the mushroom.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You see *an Elf* scouting from above!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inv
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a dark stone
an icy ring
a sable pouch
a pale blue stone
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Lemmy tells you 'ooh'

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* strongly slashes your head and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>kill *Elf*
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You slash *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>exa *Elf*

*an Elf* has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* has some small bruises.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a bastard sword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a flagon
<worn on belt>       a stone

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You don't see anything.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>flee
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e

*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* leaves //DOWN//.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You slash *an Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>flee

*an Elf* has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* leaves //DOWN//.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Bend in the Hedge Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a Half-Elf* burns you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Bend in the Hedge Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Bend in the Hedge Trail
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Hedge Trail
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
321/394 hits, 12/97 mana, and 109/147 moves.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>change wimp 220
Wimpy set to: 220

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a smelly piece of worm hide (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a golden elven bracelet
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 124%, DB: 18%, PB: 45%, Armour: 94%. Wimpy: 220. Mood: aggressive.
Gold: 486. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- armour
- noquit
- strength
- shield

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inv
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a dark stone
an icy ring
a sable pouch
a pale blue stone
a purple scroll
a purple scroll
a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
The X-Crossing
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
An Old Battlefield
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>_sync
# Ok. 
w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>exa *Elf*
You see nothing special about him.
*a Half-Elf* has some big nasty scratches.
*a Half-Elf* is using: 
<worn on body>       a slate blue shirt (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a torch
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves -UP-.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>change mood aggressive
Ok.
-------***ARMOUR DOWN***-------
*an Elf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>kill *Elf*
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You slash *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* leaves //DOWN//.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Mistreated Fields
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* leaves //DOWN//.
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
You slash *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>nar 3
flee
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Half-Elf* leaves -UP-.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nardo them aza
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
Your black sword forces you to hit *a Half-Elf*.
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Half-Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: up.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* leaves -UP-.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar come aza
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) has suddenly arrived.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Your black sword forces you to hit *an Elf*.
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Dying>kill *Elf*
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Dying>gig
You giggle.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Dying>l
Cellar of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Azazello (a) is standing here.
*an Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Azazello (a) pounds *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Ruins of a Citadel
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Elf* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, down.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *Elf*
You slash *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.
Azazello (a) has arrived from below.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt>bash
Azazello (a) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!

*an Elf* leaves >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
kill *Elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
An Old Battlefield
Azazello (a) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Azazello (a) leaves >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
The X-Crossing
*an Elf* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) has arrived from the east.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Azazello (a) fails to pound *an Elf*.
Your black sword forces you to hit a pack horse.
You approach a pack horse, trying to slash him.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a pack horse:Healthy>kill *Elf*
You're already fighting!
You slash a pack horse's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold a pack horse:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Old Battlefield
Exits: *north*, *east*, west.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*an Elf* leaves >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
kill *Elf*
The X-Crossing
Azazello (a) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Azazello (a) leaves <SOUTH>.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2008/08/06 19:03, Britney: 
:P

2008/08/06 19:25, Telessar:   
Hehe Aza kicked you out of the group in the middle of it. Fun to see two level 100s terrorizing whities out west :)

2008/08/06 19:28, Uther: 
Lol. The irony is Aza and Smrtihlav being nonames.

2008/08/06 19:47, Titanium:edited 1x   
You think all nonames are lowbies!

2008/08/06 20:58, Lemmy: 
was fun atleast!

Lemmy narrates 'hoobtti'

ehe

2008/08/06 22:20, Devastator: 
Heh not every level 100 character gets to see retirement, cool you're having fun with blacksword you evil Luke!

2008/08/06 22:45, Belamir: 
A noname level 100, and a drunk level 100 with the blacksword.

That's actually kind of frightening.. though the latter, potentially for all involved.

Looks like you had fun :)

2008/08/06 23:00, Horus: 
hehe awesome

2008/08/07 06:11, Faine: 
*a Smurf* :D

2008/08/07 08:30, Svinomar: 
Wth, *a Smurf* !? haha

2008/08/07 12:01, Orix:   
Yeah, script that Luke uses change *a Hobbit* to *a Smurf* and Bounders to Smurf commandos etc. :P
What's up with that Luke? Smurf fetish? :))

2008/08/13 03:48, Kroom: 
Level 100s should be above the magic of the black sword, that would be fun!
And when only haunga was left... I bet he saw all the names by then and was quite dead in his thoughts from that moment (blocked door, black sword, two level 100s and a troll...).


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back