Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
2 Fights in 1 Log (Mhoghedin)comments   back
(4012 hits. Posted 2008/09/23)
#####
##### Two logs in one, both old and posted elsewhere, enjoy!
#####

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: [north], east, (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Chapman's Lane
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], (east), south, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track *dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr  
You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track
s You stop tracking your victim.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
sc  OB: 37%, DB: 53%, PB: 37%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 344,105 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 12. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 344,105 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: up   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: DOWN   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- armour [4 min 43 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell fireball
- shield [15 min 5 sec]

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
156/158 hits, 89/122 mana, and 91/111 moves.
                   
Cancor narrates 'dwarf in warrens'

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>on | n | cs | blo exit s
[open exit n]
[close exit s]
It seems to be locked.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>The door seems to be closed.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>c 'block door' exit s
You don't see any exit there.
You start to concentrate...


!#~ cW Mana:Burning>sc
158/158 hits, 93/122 mana, and 97/111 moves.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

scout       on
[open exit n]
scout n
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout northwards...

The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You stop scouting.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>cn
*a Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
close exit n
Ok.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>sc
158/158 hits, 97/122 mana, and 104/111 moves.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>        
You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

!#~ cW Mana:Burning>on | n | cs | blo exit s             
[open exit n]
[close exit s]
Ok.

*#~ cW Mana:Burning>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
A grocer prepares to open his shop.

!# cW Mana:Burning>l Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...
You feel bolder.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*a Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# cW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

os
[open exit s]
*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

f Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# cW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
Ok.

!# cW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*a Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A thief (moo) leaves his hiding place.
A thief (moo) yells 'HELP! *Maegloc the Dwarf* is trying to kill me in the Grocery!' in Westron.
A grocer yells 'HELP!! -a Dwarf- is at the Grocery' in Westron.
A grocer barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Chapman's Lane
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), (east), south, up.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n 
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n 
The earth trembles and shivers.
A grocer yells (1 room) loudly from the north 'HELP!! -a Dwarf- is at the Grocery' in Westron.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n 
A guard yells (2 rooms) from the east 'I'll help you!' in Westron.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
cs
[close exit s]
The Grocery
A grocer is FIGHTING --> *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* is FIGHTING --> a grocer.
A thief (moo) is lying here, DYING!
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
A grocer barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*a Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a thief (moo)'s death cry as he collapses.
A thief (moo) is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
A grocer yells 'HELP!! -a Dwarf- is at the Grocery' in Westron.
*a Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt a grocer:Awful>
*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt a grocer:Awful>os
[open exit s]

You barely stab *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt a grocer:Awful>Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt a grocer:Awful>f
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
*a Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a grocer's death cry as he collapses.
A grocer is dead! R.I.P.
*a Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*a Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Chapman's Lane
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, up.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
A little boy has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l n
c The Grocery
The corpse of a grocer is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to crush you.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>c os
[open exit s]
f
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>os
[open exit s]

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already open!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>os
[open exit s]

*a Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
Ok.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Dwarf* crushes your left leg.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>c 
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>cea

*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cea
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
--> Gained   xp: 100068tp: 219wp: 5
--> Trip     xp: 3716977tp: 256476wp: 7
--> Needed   xp: 244105tp: 0wp: 9 total

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>l
The Grocery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a grocer is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 53%, PB: 39%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 244,105 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
changed alias: tnl=emote needs 244,105 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: up   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: DOWN   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- armour [5 min 46 sec]
- shield [16 min 8 sec]

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar Maegloc dies.
Ok.






####
#### fight #2 Cleaning up after Morpheus when he died inside to hops, I expected to kill a low puke!
#### However, he was almost full, enjoy!
####






The exit down blurs for a while.

!(' cW>Morpheus the Dreamweaver is a level thirty-three Black Númenórean Priest.
Is playing from *.uk.
Stars shining bright above you, sweet whispers seem to whisper I love you, and in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream for me...

!(' cW>
sta | ox | d | cx | blx
[open rock]
[close rock]
[cast norm 'block door' rock]
You are already standing.

!(' cW>Ok.

!(' cW>
End of the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

!= cW>Ok.

!= cW>
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

The exit --- up --- is BLOCKED or BROKEN.

!= cW Mana:Burning>
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= cW Mana:Burning>
*Hops the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= cW Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Healthy>dwarf
 
--Target is now set to: *dwarf*
 
!= cW Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Healthy>f

*Hops the Dwarf* removes an engraved broadsword.
*Hops the Dwarf* decisively draws a Dúnadan blade.

!= cW Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW Mana:Burning>n
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - intense red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW Mana:Burning>l s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!= cW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW Mana:Burning>n
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - intense red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You slash *Hops the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>l f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - intense red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Hops the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>thoro
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: thoro
 
!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>w
f No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>f

*Hops the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Morpheus tells you 'insta enter when it unblocks'
changed alias: reply=tell Morpheus $0

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
f Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>fb  
*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>fb
[cast thoro 'fireball' 1.*dwarf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

Damn, there goes one store wasted...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
lb
[cast thoro 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quick
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

*Hops the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
Morpheus tells you 'he awful manaless'
changed alias: reply=tell Morpheus $0

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>l No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash *Hops the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>l f
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
lb  Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]

*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=


f
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Traces of - rich red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Your perception of magical auras wears off. [Detect: DOWN]

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*Hops the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>w f
w
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
e
Underground Lake
Exits: east, west.

!W cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

f
*Hops the Dwarf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Hops the Dwarf* with full impact.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>norm
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l e
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

f
*Hops the Dwarf* slashes your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
b 
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
bh  Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]

You swiftly dodge *Hops the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>b You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>b w
b 
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
bh  Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n 
*Hops the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left hand.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sss
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>b *Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

f
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
Morpheus tells you 'i heard quakes so entered and blocked, but he was fine adn sanced :('
changed alias: reply=tell Morpheus $0

Ok.
You burn *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>cea
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>f

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You are already attempting to flee!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
l Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n

*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly slash *Hops the Dwarf*'s body.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s s
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

h *Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>h 
Morpheus tells you 'i pray lorien.......'
changed alias: reply=tell Morpheus $0

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b n
bh  End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
b You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

Ok.
You burn *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

c *Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c s
n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>f

*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
bh  Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
kk
[kill 1.*dwarf*]
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>b *Hops the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

b *Hops the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*dwarf*]
n
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*dwarf*]
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Hops the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

ce  *Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

cea   Ok.
You burn *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>cea   
*Hops the Dwarf* --FAILS A FLEE--.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>ce  
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b n
s End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
106/164 hits, 24/124 mana, and 87/113 moves.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
k End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.*dwarf*]

*Hops the Dwarf* strongly slashes your right leg.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hops the Dwarf* utters the words 'MAGIC MISSILE'
A magic missile sent by *Hops the Dwarf* hits you, causing some pain.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c n
k End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].
*Hops the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>kk
[kill 1.*dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>ce  mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
b Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*dwarf*]
End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge *Hops the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

cea   *Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

cea
Ok.
You burn *Hops the Dwarf*.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>c 'earthquake'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>b 
*Hops the Dwarf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b sc
86/164 hits, 14/124 mana, and 86/113 moves.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
e
86/164 hits, 14/124 mana, and 85/113 moves.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w
w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Hops the Dwarf* slashes your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Foohl narrates 'how can i get rid of the plague???' in Orkish.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
You swiftly dodge *Hops the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>f
c You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cea
c 'earthquake'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>64/164 hits, 14/124 mana, and 79/113 moves.
You swiftly dodge *Hops the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>e
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Underground Lake
Exits: east, west.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
e
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s End of the Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
s
64/164 hits, 14/124 mana, and 73/113 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
w *Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Underground Lake
Exits: east, west.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
Underground Lake
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, west.
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an eel:Healthy>Rest while fighting? Are you MAD?

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an eel:Healthy>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an eel:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge an eel's attempt to hit you.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an eel:Healthy>
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Bend in the Lake
Exits: north, east.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
64/164 hits, 15/124 mana, and 62/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
64/164 hits, 15/124 mana, and 62/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
64/164 hits, 15/124 mana, and 63/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
64/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 63/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
65/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 64/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc

You successfully tread water.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>65/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 59/113 moves.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sta
e
You stop resting, and stand up.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e Underground Lake
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: east, west.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Underground Lake
Exits: east, west.

!W cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
n
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is RESTING.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
kk
[kill 1.*dwarf*]
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is RESTING.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You try to slash *Hops the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>f
*Hops the Dwarf* slashes your left arm.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*dwarf*]
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc  
*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
w
57/164 hits, 16/124 mana, and 47/113 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Wet Tunnel
*Hops the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

*Hops the Dwarf* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n

*Hops the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left leg.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>f

*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hops the Dwarf*:Bad>c You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cea
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Hops the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

*Hops the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Hops the Dwarf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Hops the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Hops the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
--> Gained   xp: 100,174   tp: 551     wp: 7
--> Trip     xp: 0         tp: 0       wp: 19
--> Needed   xp: 799,350   tp: 0       wp: 26 total
 
!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>l
l End of the Wet Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>look i      
Ghaul narrates 'maybe brown bottle ?' in Orkish.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>look in corpse
nacorpse (here) : 
a Dúnadan blade (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a black horn shortbow
a broad silver belt
a butcher knife (flawless)
a copper ring
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
an icy ring
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a laced quiver
a leather backpack
a mithril circlet
a necklace
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a russet cloak (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (used)
a small metal flask
a stone

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2008/09/23 18:03, Patience: 
Nice. :) Mhoghedin has some style, doesn't care about losing and wins anyway.

2008/09/23 19:06, Faint: 
last fight was sweet

2008/09/23 19:50, Elaril: 
Looked like fun!

2008/09/23 23:58, Mushibag: 
Thanks for the logs dude!

2008/09/24 02:11, Trample: 
@Patience - cause he's American!

:P


2008/09/24 07:19, Björn: 
!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hops the Dwarf*:Fine>
Morpheus tells you 'he awful manaless'

Haha!

2008/09/26 21:15, Hops: 
Hell, that is an oldie. Both were fun fights too. If I had any more mana you'd have been toast like your buddy! I had just healed up from the first fight so had like 30 mana I think. Tried to rock you with my vicious dblade! Good fight and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

2008/09/26 21:16, Hops: 
Pretty sure I had to hit flee the first bn dead too as he caught me xping. 4 pracs in slashing I belive. (Sanc helped with his spells of course.)

2008/10/01 14:42, Andróg:   
Sweet! I enjoyed reading these. :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back