Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shit luck (Zorts)comments   back
(4543 hits. Posted 2009/01/19)
) [*elf*].- CRW>Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW>e

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>snic
You snicker softly.

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*].- CRW>wi
Ok.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW>j

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Beremon the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a warhorse <<

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>f

*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*].- CRW>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*].- CRW *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*].- CRW>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW>e
e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
[exits]: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*].- CRW>*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a warhorse.
Wrong way!

! [*elf*].- CRW>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* pounds your left hand EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>n
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>f
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>e

*Beremon the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>e
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>e
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves EAST riding >> a warhorse <<
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*Beremon the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
You pound *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg and tickle it.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
A Trail along a River
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

! [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

*Beremon the Half-Elf* leaves WEST riding >> a warhorse <<

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves WEST riding >> a warhorse <<

) [*elf*].- CRW HP:Fine>e
e
A Trail along a River
[exits]: NORTH, WEST.
The fog disappears.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>Wrong way!

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e

*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>n
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>e
f
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>max
Wimpy set to: 431
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>n

*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
Wrong way!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e

*Beremon the Half-Elf* leaves EAST riding >> a warhorse <<
Narrow Canyon
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine>n
*Beremon the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves EAST riding >> a warhorse <<

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
n
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>Wrong way!
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
Wrong way!

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>s
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.
A Trail along a River
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Canyon
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine>e
e
Narrow Canyon
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine>n
Wide Canyon
[exits]: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]( CRW HP:Fine>A Trail along a River
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
e
A Trail along a River
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Sloping Bridge
[exits]: EAST, WEST, DOWN.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>n
e
e
Near a Fork
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here searching for tracks.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]. CRW HP:Fine>Junction
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*]< CRW HP:Fine>High Pass
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]< CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
You see some fog coming from the EAST.
Clouds gather in the sky, encircling the peaks of the mountains.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
cw
Trail
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
Bend in the Trail
[exits]: NORTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
Wimpy removed.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
Wrong way!

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>e
e
Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells '*Zorts the Orc* is here on the Trail!'

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>Trail
[exits]: SOUTH, WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>narr 3 at fork

*Josiah the Bear* hits your right arm hard and tickles it.
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s left hindfoot EXTREMELY HARD.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>Ok.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
South of the Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST. - e:way.

) [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>open way
You don't see any way here.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s left foreleg EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>dr way
#   $door is now set to {way}.
f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Trail
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: SOUTH, WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
A Zaugurz orc scout yells loudly from the WEST 'A Man is here on the Trail!'

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>n
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
South of the Trail
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST. - e:way.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
Rukhnam narrates 'names?'

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* hits your left leg and tickles it.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>o
You don't see any way here.
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s left hindfoot EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Trail
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: SOUTH, WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>w
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
South of the Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST. - e:way.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>o
You don't see any way here.
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Trail
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: SOUTH, WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Beremon the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>w
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
A Zaugurz orc scout yells loudly from the WEST 'A Man is here on the Trail!'
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST. - e:way.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>o
You don't see any way here.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>f

*Josiah the Bear* leaves <<< [W E S T] <<<.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>

*Josiah the Bear* leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>w

*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
*Josiah the Bear* hits your left leg and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>max
Wimpy set to: 431
You will attempt to flee!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>w
w
Trail
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>w
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
Trail
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>3

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves WEST riding >> a warhorse <<

*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Trail
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>w
You get a flask of orkish DRAUGHT from a sable pouch.
You get a flask of orkish DRAUGHT from a sable pouch.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>w
Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>Wrong way!
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...
*Josiah the Bear* stops following *Beremon the Half-Elf*.
*Josiah the Bear* now follows *Beremon the Half-Elf*.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>Wrong way!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Fine>
*Josiah the Bear* strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>s

No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Mountains
[exits]: NORTH, SOUTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Soon Lost
[exits]: EAST.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>f

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
The Hill
[exits]: UP.

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>
Rukhnam narrates 'and heading?'

o [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* has suddenly arrived.
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>e
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>u

*Beremon the Half-Elf* leaves UP riding >> a warhorse <<
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>u
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>dr snowdrift
#   $door is now set to {snowdrift}.

(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>lm
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>dism
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee UP.
Mountains
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
[exits]: EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>e
Lost in a Blizzard
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
[exits]: NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>u

*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>n
*Beremon the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Beremon the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Lost in a Blizzard
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
A Very Cold Place
[exits]: none.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* has suddenly arrived.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived riding a warhorse.
*Josiah the Bear* lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>o
Ok.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Snow Cave
[exits]: [UP].
The fog disappears.

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt>o
You don't see any snowdrift here.

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt>oe u
Ok.

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt>
*Josiah the Bear* has suddenly arrived.

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt>u
*Josiah the Bear* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>f

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

! [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.

! [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves /// [U P] ///.
A warhorse leaves /// [U P] ///.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* leaves /// [U P] ///.
A warhorse leaves /// [U P] ///.

o [*elf*][ CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee UP.
Outside the Cave
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
[exits]: DOWN.
You see some fog coming from the EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* pounds your left arm very hard and tickles it.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
By the Trail
[exits]: DOWN.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.
*Josiah the Bear* has suddenly arrived.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>o
You don't see any snowdrift here.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*Beremon the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* starts CASTING...

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*Beremon the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
[exits]: EAST, [WEST].

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded>d
Wrong way!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>o

(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* pounds your right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.
*Josiah the Bear* has suddenly arrived.
You don't see any snowdrift here.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>o
You don't see any snowdrift here.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>dre
#   $door is now set to {exit}.

(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Healthy>o

You pound *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*'s body very hard and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>o
Ok.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Wounded *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>It's already open!
*Beremon the Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*Beremon the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - w:slide.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Josiah the Bear* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Trail through the Mountains
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
[exits]: NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>e
e
Wrong way!

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>Wrong way!


o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>n

(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Trail
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>f
e
e
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Wrong way!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad>e
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Trail through the Mountains
A ferocious warg is here, FIGHTING *Beremon the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is here, FIGHTING a ferocious warg.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
[exits]: NORTH.

e

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
A ferocious warg says 'I vill hunx you unhil you're dead, Halt-Elg!'
*Beremon the Half-Elf* slashes a ferocious warg's left hindleg extremely hard.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

*Josiah the Bear* hits your head EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>max

(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Trail
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>Wimpy set to: 431
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>e

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* pounds your head and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>e
*Beremon the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
[exits]: EAST, (WEST).

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Trail
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - w:slide.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
*Josiah the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

e
e
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from the WEST.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Trail through the Mountains
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
[exits]: NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>Wrong way!

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>Wrong way!

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
e
Trail
*Beremon the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Josiah the Bear* is standing here.
*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
[exits]: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
You swiftly dodge *Josiah the Bear*'s attempt to hit you.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Tlaloc the Dunadan Woman* leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>
A warhorse leaves >>> [E A S T] >>>

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>e
You try to flee, but cannot!

e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
A ferocious warg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
You pound *Josiah the Bear*'s left foreleg EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
[exits]: EAST, (WEST).

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wi
Ok.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w

*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Trail
[exits]: (EAST), SOUTH, WEST. - e:way.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

w

*Josiah the Bear* strongly hits your left hand and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
South of the Trail
[exits]: NORTH, EAST.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
A Small Sidetrail
[exits]: EAST, WEST.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
e
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Wrong way!

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A Small Sidetrail
[exits]: WEST. - d:brush.

o [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Wrong way!
*Josiah the Bear* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Beremon the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [*elf*]<~- CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>

*Josiah the Bear* strongly hits your left arm and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


! [*elf*]# CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

! [*elf*]# CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2009/01/19 19:33, Tlaloc:   
shit luck for me too, missed exps

2009/01/19 19:35, Zorts: 
well I'm pretty fast linked..and I usually get out from bottlenecks...but this was something new...

2009/01/19 19:47, Beremon:  edited 1x   
mmk

2009/01/19 19:51, Belog: 
> ! [*elf*]<~- CRW HP:Hurt *Josiah the Bear*:Fine>dr snowdrift
> # $door is now set to {snowdrift}.

Well...looks ok to me.

2009/01/19 20:03, Nelly:edited 1x   
nvm :)

2009/01/19 20:07, Tlaloc:   
Well you know what Zorts, I too learned something today!

I always thought that dogs laid eggs!

2009/01/19 21:06, Balthazar: 
been there, done that, some six thousand times

2009/01/19 21:33, Azazello: 
'narr 3 at fork'

just one of your countless mistakes.

2009/01/19 21:49, Edvard: 
Wrong way! x 19

2009/01/19 23:05, Zorts: 
Belog I type it manually dr exit name so I could open somekind of exit later.... its like making alias for something..

And yesh we all know your Ms.Perfect Azazello

2009/01/19 23:16, Telessar:   
I think aza is just saying that you made more mistakes than 'shit luck'.

'open way' ftw is one of them!

2009/01/20 05:40, Kostja:   
I don't get.. and i think that i will never get the orcs who run to noc when there are pukes on him, i mean it's the sickest bottleneck of them all (if we leave moria out of this) and yes they still spam e, why not trick your oponent and i don't know, hit e n instead and let them spam by then head back w and chill until you have a better chance ?
it's not a shit luck it's your own stupidity and like Azazello said your mistakes.

2009/01/20 09:55, Zorts: 
well that was kinda impossible cause they were kinda insta on me in every room

2009/01/20 10:54, Azazello: 
Yes, i'am Mista Perfect. :-)
Just take a look at last log of mine and you will see the perfection in da business.

The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring his actual mistakes and thinking it was 'bad luck'. You are making this one.

2009/01/20 11:41, NymŽ:   
Bad luck is failing flees in the open, or fleeing into something you're spamclosing and dying because of it.

It sucks to die like this, but you could also look to see if(where) you made mistakes, and learn from it. Rather than blaming it on luck and dying in the same way next time.

2009/01/20 16:31, Belog: 
=> Zorts

Yepp, I know..tried to point out exactly that; but (I think) Nelly edited his contribution, where he wondered why you had the door key-bound. So my post looks now completely pointless...

*SIGH*




top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back