Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Old Dog Old Tricks (Kmat)comments   back
  
(16 ratings and 5192 hits. Posted 2009/03/11)
###Backstory, Bullet had been narrating about an elf slag, we ran north to check it out##
###Bullet wanted to fight it 1 v 1 so we hung noc, but then elf called back###
###as elfs often do.  Bullet dies in hunter vs. 2 they get away and we chase a bit###
###Dwarf got safe running mountless as dwarfs do, but elf hung and messed###
### around... after a while I get lowish and tired of open fighting with shit link###
###run to roots near noc to see if maybe they walk into our fun###
###Caeser is level 32, and me 26 at start ###

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Players in your zone
--------------------
Caeser               - Gathering of the Trees
Kmat                 - Gathering of the Trees

You are carrying:
a pair of smooth, black boots
a clay pipe.

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
> rem sword
You stop using a great warsword.

> rest

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
> hold pipe
You hold a clay pipe.
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s right arm extremely hard.

> smoke pipe

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Caeser (c) strongly cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

> st

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You have a strange feeling for a moment, then it passes.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* approaches Caeser (c), trying to cleave him.

> cma

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha moo agg
Ok.
Caeser (c) cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

> kd
> b

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf
You barely hit *Brax the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>bash
You need a shield to do that successfully.

###bit sloppy start, but it ok, its just a dwarf atm###

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>
*Brax the Dwarf* sends Caeser (c) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s left arm extremely hard.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.

> draw warsword

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You remove a clay pipe.
You confidently wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.
You are too weak to use this warsword effectively.
###Thats what I wanted!###

> cma

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* approaches Caeser (c), trying to cleave him.
cha moo agg
Ok.

> kd

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *dwarf
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s right leg and tickles it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>
Caeser (c) swiftly dodges a forest spider's attempt to hit him.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>bash

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

Caeser (c) seems to have recovered his senses.

of CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s right leg extremely hard.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf
You approach *Brax the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

> b

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>bash
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

Caeser (c) sends a forest spider sprawling with a powerful bash.
###WTF Caeser? Bit cocky###


of CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
kill *dwarf
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Caeser (c) cleaves a forest spider's left forefoot extremely hard and shatters
it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*Brax the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Brax the Dwarf* is entangled by some roots.

###Hello Clarice###

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Brax the Dwarf* approaches Caeser (c), trying to cleave him.
kill *dwarf
You approach *Brax the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine Caeser (c):Fine>bash
Caeser (c) cleaves a forest spider's right hindleg extremely hard and shatters
it.
A forest spider is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s body and tickles it.

You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a forest spider's death cry as it collapses.
A forest spider is dead! R.I.P.

Your bash at *Brax the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

Caeser (c) panics, and attempts to flee.
Caeser leaves east riding a hungry warg.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf*:Fine>label dead
Ok.

> lb

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Caeser (c) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

> csn
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...

Your legs feel heavier.

> lb
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Brax the Dwarf* (dead) with full impact.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

###Who needs it anyways###

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>
You smite *Brax the Dwarf* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard.

> cma

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves north.

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...

> j

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves east.
kill dead
They aren't here.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...

> b

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>bash

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

> cma

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
cha moo agg
Ok.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>bash

*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* is entangled by some roots.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

###Calvary has arrived ###

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill dead
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves south.

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) begins some strange incantations...
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured
light.
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You feel less protected.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) cleaves your head very hard.

> t elf

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>tell caeser  elf
Ok.

###Was really worried here... elf has nasty sprays###

> ke

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf
You're already fighting!

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Caeser (c) utters the word 'pabraw'

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves east.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

> b

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured
light.

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
bash
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Caeser (c) utters the word 'pabraw'

*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You are thirsty.

*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) leaves south.

Your bash at *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* sends her sprawling.
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You smite *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Brax the Dwarf* (dead) cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

> l

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>label dead
Ok.

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
Caeser (c) utters the word 'pabraw'

!f CR HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>

*Brax the Dwarf* intercepts Caeser (c)'s blow.
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm very hard.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Awful>
You smite *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s head extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops
riding him.
*Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if
not aided.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Dying>
kill *dwarf

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Wounded>

> b

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Caeser (c) cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s left foot.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You are rescued by Caeser (c), you are confused!

*Brax the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s body extremely hard.

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.

*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>bash

Caeser (c) bashes *Aldalome the Noldorin Elf* (dead) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You hear *an Elf* (dead)'s death cry as she collapses.
*an Elf* (dead) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf* (dead).

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>bash

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>bash *dwarf
You don't see any *dwarf here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>bash *dwarf

*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south.

> s
)f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south.

). CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
tell caeser  i otu a sec
Ok.

> cma
). CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>cha moo agg
Ok.

). CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
> t u ok?
tell caeser  u ok?
Ok.

###Realize im frozen so not much I can do... CHARGE!###

> n
). CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south.

)f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
> n
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Caeser (c) is here, sitting on a hungry warg.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Caeser (c).
Exits: north, east, south.
You are trapped by some roots.


> kd

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s left foot extremely hard.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>kill *dwarf
You are too afraid.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.

of CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!f CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CR HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Caeser (c) is here, riding a hungry warg.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is standing here.

> cha wimpy 0
> kd

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf
You're already fighting!
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s right leg.

> kd

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf
You're already fighting!
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.

of C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Caeser tells you 'nod'
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

> kd

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf
You're already fighting!

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.

> f

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Caeser (c) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Brax the Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Caeser (c).

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) approaches *Brax the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

> s

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* cleaves Caeser (c)'s left arm extremely hard.

> s

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Caeser (c) is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Brax the Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is here, fighting Caeser (c).
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is standing here.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.


!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave 

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Bad>
You smite *Brax the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

> f

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Awful>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Brax the Dwarf* is standing here.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.
Caeser (c) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

> f

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Caeser (c) is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brax the Dwarf* leaves north.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* is dragged back by some roots.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
*Brax the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Awful>
Caeser (c) approaches *Brax the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Brax the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Caeser (c) cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Brax the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Dying>cha moo agg
Ok.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Dying>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You are thirsty.

> score

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Dying>
You can't do that while fighting.

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen *Brax the Dwarf*:Dying>
Caeser (c) cleaves *Brax the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Brax the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Brax the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Brax the Dwarf*.

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Caeser (c) starts tending your wounds.

> exa corpse

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a water skin
a lantern
a black leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a ring

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
> exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
the scalp of Aldalome
a sable pouch
a butcher knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a chain mail coif (flawless)
a black shirt (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a sword-shaped brooch
a jewelled ring
a silver goblet
a jewel-encrusted goblet
the black buckler (flawless)

of C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
> score
11/315 hits, 1/105 mana, and 72/132 moves.

###Caeser ended on wounded or so. His targeting harms on elf saved the day###
###Now im one BB richers, so all you dwarf smiters can eat your heart out###




2009/03/11 08:19, Bullet:Rated: Superb 
*smile* and we all live happy ever ever? yes?

nice Kmat

2009/03/11 08:47, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
Good log!! :)

2009/03/11 12:09, Zita:  Rated: Good 
prac armour spell :D

2009/03/12 01:24, Mhoghedin:Rated: Good 
Liked it!

2009/03/12 05:02, Gaurhir: 
err..i giggled at the flees

2009/03/12 13:01, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Haha nice

2009/03/13 05:40, Sharkey:Rated: Good 
fascinating combo chars, nice teamwork to save the day. Really, no armour spell, or ya just were low mana already? aldalome sure died fast - he musta been hurt already at least?

2009/03/13 14:23, Kmat: 
No i have armour spell, it just went down after the first spray and im heavily practiced in warrior shit atm (maybe too heavily) so its not that rockin of protection.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bullet, Lodis, Peapend, Razoor 
 Good Devastator, Hana, Marillion, Mhoghedin, Sharkey, Zita 
 Average Andróg, Faine, Fieldy 
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful Jenzn, Tiamat 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back