Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Doors, mobs, scrolls, rocks, spells and backup! (Vizh)comments   back
  
(34 ratings and 5884 hits. Posted 2009/03/20)
Doors, mobs, scrolls, rocks, spells and backup

****************************************************************************************************
So the story is that i was helping Uldor do orc raiders for some item for Vardamir, and Condemned
told me he fought Amaldin around Eoghha but kinda lost. Amaldin then told him he had been looking
for a fight for 2h and was desperate so i ran there as fast as i could when raiders died, laid tracks
in and waited... ## LONG LOG!##
****************************************************************************************************

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a dark stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!O CW Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a black metal staff
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a couple pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O CW Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 65%, DB: -12%, PB: 83%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 72,284 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- armour

!O CW Mana:Hot>r
You are already resting.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] hehe good luck :p'

!O CW Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] hehe'

!O CW Mana:Burning>

!O CW Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] he seems desperate :p'


## Told Anaconda about my plan erlier ##


!O CW Mana:Burning>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.		<-- just like i planned!

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW Mana:Burning>open exit 
It seems to be locked.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.

!O CW Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - Staircase

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>cha m ag
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>draw axe
You remove a black metal staff.
You decisively wield the Axe of Durin, looking very evil-minded.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O CW Mana:Burning>stat
The panel is opened from the other side.
OB: 115%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72,284 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- armour


## Massive Ob with 4 pracs in smite! ##


!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>e
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
7

!O CW Mana:Burning>w
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>k amaldin
You're already fighting!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard.
You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

d
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>bash amaldin
u
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

d
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k amaldin
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>k amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>FLEE

You barely smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s head and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your left arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the panel.

bash amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any amaldin here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 114%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72,284 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- shield
- armour

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha s n
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - Staircase

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dr skin
It's empty already.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> the Axe of Durin (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a couple pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The panel is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>FLEE
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] Is linn cheating in that game again? =p'          <-- pDavid's gf cheats in online scramble!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k amaldin
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You barely smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>bash amaldin
d
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

u
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg (mine) says 'I'll gnaw on your bones!'

Your bash at *Amaldin the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A hungry warg (mine) lightly hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and
tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
A hungry warg (mine) barely hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left leg and
tickles it.

cha m ag
cha m ag
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man* with full impact.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Ok.
A hungry warg (mine) lightly hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left leg and
tickles it.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit 
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash amaldin
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>d
Uldor transfers group leadership to you.

k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k amaldin
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k amaldin
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k amaldin
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k amaldin
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>d
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>d
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] hehe'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 112%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72,284 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- shield

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha s n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
166/338 hits, 47/99 mana, and 102/140 moves.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The panel is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k amaldin
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>FLEE
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>FLEE
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
bash amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a hungry warg (mine)'s death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg (mine) is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k amaldin
You strongly smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s head.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the east.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your left arm hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k amaldin
You strongly smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash amaldin
d
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash amaldin
u
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

d
k amaldin
You feel bolder.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>bash amaldin
u
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

You hear some close noise from above.

As *Amaldin the Rohir Man* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>k amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your body very hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
u
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>open exit 
e
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, (west).
A large troll strongly hits your left leg.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>e
open exit 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
You don't see any exit here.
A huge stone troll hits your left leg very hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
You are already attempting to flee!
You smite a large troll's body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>draw staff

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
You remove the Axe of Durin.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.
A large troll lightly hits your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cha m wim
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>ri
What do you want to ride?

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>stat

A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>OB: 61%, DB: 38%, PB: 80%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 72,044 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- shield

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your spell backfired! You feel exhausted.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
65/338 hits, 30/99 mana, and 83/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>g pipe all 
wield pipe 
smoke pipe 
draw staff
put pipe pack
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You stop using a black metal staff.
You hold a wooden pipe.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You remove a wooden pipe.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.


## Ill never tell you my secret get-hot-mana-shroom loadspot! ##


o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>st
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Under an Overhang
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
72/338 hits, 40/99 mana, and 89/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cha m ag
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
n
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>82/338 hits, 30/99 mana, and 91/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>d
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>g azurescroll all 
recite scroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

cha m ag
cha s n
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>draw axe
You remove a black metal staff.
You decisively wield the Axe of Durin, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A large troll fails to hit you.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large troll:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large troll:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open exit s
You don't see any exit there.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the east.
A large troll has arrived from the east.
A large troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A large troll lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large troll:Healthy>open staircase
It seems to be locked.
A huge stone troll hits your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 109%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72,044 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- armour
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
125/338 hits, 31/99 mana, and 90/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
125/338 hits, 31/99 mana, and 90/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
125/338 hits, 31/99 mana, and 90/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
125/338 hits, 31/99 mana, and 90/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>{target}={amaldin}
stat
OB: 109%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72,044 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- armour
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- shield

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha m ag
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sear f
You begin to search...

{target}={amaldin}
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
128/338 hits, 33/99 mana, and 93/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
128/338 hits, 33/99 mana, and 95/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>pick staircase
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open staircase
w
k amaldin
The lock finally yields to your skill.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (east), down.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A warhorse leaves >> E A S T >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
A warhorse leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k amaldin
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You strongly smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>FLEE
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash amaldin
You don't see any amaldin here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash amaldin
You don't see any amaldin here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
VŪdŻnder narrates 'any pukes?'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>g azurescroll all 
recite scroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

cha m ag
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right leg hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the panel.
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rem gloves 
wear gauntlets 
rem padded 
wear 2.boots

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You stop using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You wear a fine pair of metal gauntlets on your hands.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
You aren't wearing a padded.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k amaldin
You don't have a second boots.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Lucifuge narrates 'any spare fragrant bag?'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin
d
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right arm hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>u
k amaldin
cha s q
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A light is becoming faint...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>d
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>cha m wim
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>open exit 
Ok.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>u
open exit 
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>e
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>open exit 
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>FLEE
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>e
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>e
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open exit 
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Ok.


## This is odd.... ##


!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u
u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ri
What do you want to ride?

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>whe amaldin
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={amaldin}
cha m ag
draw axe
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading down, done less than 3 hours ago.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure light'
The axe is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
61/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 88/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>recite scroll
You start reciting an azure scroll.

cha m ag
draw axe
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The axe is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open exit s
You don't see any exit there.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the west.
A large troll has arrived from the west.
A large troll has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to hit you.
You smite a large troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] nice :)'

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A large troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>w
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large troll says 'YOU! Orc! You will die before your time.'
You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to hit you.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open staircase
It seems to be locked.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k amaldin
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pick staircase
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open staircase
w
The lock finally yields to your skill.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: (east), down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
k amaldin
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k amaldin
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (east), down.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You try to smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>close exit 

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha m ag
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
close exit 
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
An undead chieftain is here, fighting *Amaldin the Rohir Man*.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting an undead chieftain.
Exits: (north).
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.
An undead chieftain hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes an undead chieftain's head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>draw axe
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
The axe is no sheath!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes an undead chieftain's right leg extremely
hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
An undead chieftain barely hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes an undead chieftain's right arm extremely
hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The door seems to be closed.
An undead chieftain quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit 
n
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
close exit 
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
k amaldin
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your right hand.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit 
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), down.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A warhorse leaves >> E A S T >>.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open exit 
e
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
e
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ri
Tunnel
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
What do you want to ride?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>k amaldin
You're already fighting!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your left arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>bash amaldin
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>s
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>bash amaldin
w
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bash amaldin
You don't see any amaldin here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
k amaldin
They aren't here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>k amaldin
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>bash amaldin
w
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
k amaldin
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k amaldin
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
k amaldin
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
k amaldin
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
k amaldin
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Rolling Hills
A cute rabbit is here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You try to smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.



## .... ##



!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>k amaldin
You're already fighting!

!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.

)( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The moon disappears in the west.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
k amaldin
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k amaldin
Rolling Hills
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Bend in the Path
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Bend in the Path
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Path to the Mountains
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>tr man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={amaldin}
A brown fox has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
Ok.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Loudwater Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Path to the Mountains
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Trail
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* drinks a flask of miruvor.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s body.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your right arm.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin
s
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Path to the Mountains
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
k amaldin
Bend in the Path
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
k amaldin
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m ag
Ok.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a black metal staff
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (unavailing)

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] so you won? damn you shoulda done the bet! hehe'


## Condemned thought i would lose bigger then he did... ##


o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m ag
Ok.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
e
Loudwater Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: east, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Loudwater Plains
A large shrub grows here, filling the air with a heavy scent.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

o. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
Rolling Hills
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A cute rabbit leaves << W E S T <<.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>tr man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

g draught all
quaff flask
cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o( CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

o( CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Dark Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

cha m ag
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>draw axe
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>The axe is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: south, down.


You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>stat
OB: 111%, DB: 38%, PB: 18%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 71,832 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right foot (dirty)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- shield
- Orkish draught

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
82/338 hits, 11/99 mana, and 14/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sear f
You begin to search...
You feel bolder.

i
You didn't find anyone.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You are carrying:
a black metal staff
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (unavailing)

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha s n
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha m wim
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>draw staff
You remove the Axe of Durin.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
84/338 hits, 12/99 mana, and 19/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>st
You are already standing.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>g blackscroll all 
recite scroll
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You start reciting a black scroll.

You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel stronger.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha s n
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>stat
OB: 65%, DB: 39%, PB: 83%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 71,832 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- shield
- Orkish draught

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
187/338 hits, 14/99 mana, and 30/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha s q
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

In a Dark Chamber

You stop scouting.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Deep inside a Dark Chamber

You stop scouting.
A huge stone troll has arrived from the north.
A large troll has arrived from the north.
A large troll has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pick staircase
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] he prob fine by now:p'
The lock finally yields to your skill.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open staircase
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: (east), down.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>k amaldin
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cha m ag
draw axe
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You remove a black metal staff.
You decisively wield the Axe of Durin, looking very evil-minded.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right arm hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>k amaldin
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cha s n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your left arm hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Nobody here by that name.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Nobody here by that name.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit 
n
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your left arm very hard.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>draw staff
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
You remove the Axe of Durin.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.



## Since i can barely hit him with my 3 pracs, i figgured i could ##
## Go wimpy, use my last mana to flee him into a closable and get ##
## some parrysplit...                                             ##



!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
s
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).
An undead chieftain fails to hit you.
You smite an undead chieftain's right arm and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the southdoor.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
k amaldin
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You start to concentrate...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
A warhorse leaves << W E S T <<.
Nobody here by that name.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
Nobody here by that name.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is resting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You muster all of your concentration...
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* removes a wooden pipe.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!
A warhorse leaves __ D O W N __.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A warhorse leaves >> E A S T >>.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* removes an engraved broadsword.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You try to smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You muster all of your concentration...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k amaldin
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the northdoor.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Gleh'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the northdoor.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha m ag
draw axe
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You remove a black metal staff.
You decisively wield the Axe of Durin, looking very evil-minded.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left hand very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Adje'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!



## NONONO! Its supose to be the other way around! ###



!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>FLEE
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
open exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
open exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
It's already open!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin


## Or hmms, this might accually be a good thing! ##


It's already open!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* closes the door.

An undead chieftain hits your right arm hard.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Your bash at *Amaldin the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
An undead chieftain hits your body.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Chamber of 'Ghar-Adje'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

An undead chieftain tries to hit *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries
successfully.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

You manage to enable the lock.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
An undead chieftain barely hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and
tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' amaldin
You muster all of your concentration...

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

cha m ag
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man* with full impact.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
You try to smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded an undead chieftain:Healthy>
An undead chieftain lightly hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right leg and
tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>bash amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Wounded>cha m ag
bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* removes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Amaldin the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>cha m ag
Ok.


## Here i tell Condemned in skype to go pick staircase locked, and ##
## stand outside to guard since i didnt trust this fella(and to be ##
## honest, thought it was game over, and wanted him to pick me out ##
## of this room before i died to mob =) )                          ##



!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>cha m ag
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
An undead chieftain lightly hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left leg and
tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>cha m ag
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>bash amaldin
As *Amaldin the Rohir Man* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there
is an explosion.
The door is filled with a bright light.
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] hah nice.. '

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
k amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You try to smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the panel.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north), west.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s left foot hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>bash amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* strongly slashes your body.

w
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>open exit 
w
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>w
k amaldin
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves N O R T H.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
An undead chieftain is here, fighting *Amaldin the Rohir Man*.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is here, fighting an undead chieftain.
Exits: (south).

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>close exit 
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes an undead chieftain's body very hard and
tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
An undead chieftain barely hits *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>Ok.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes an undead chieftain's right leg extremely
hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>It's already closed!
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Bad an undead chieftain:Fine>draw axe
Ok.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* opens the door.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>The axe is no sheath!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>open exit 
s
Ok.
An undead chieftain quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>k amaldin
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite an undead chieftain's left hand extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
An undead chieftain lightly hits your left leg.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Anaconda} in [default] group 
Anaconda tells you '[GROUPTELL] aha'

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>
An undead chieftain strongly hits your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Fine>draw staff
You remove the Axe of Durin.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>draw axe
You remove a black metal staff.
You decisively wield the Axe of Durin, looking very evil-minded.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>bash amaldin
d
k amaldin
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from above.
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves << U P >>.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
k amaldin
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You feel bolder.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>bash amaldin
You don't see any amaldin here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
k amaldin
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You approach *Amaldin the Rohir Man*, trying to smite him.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>bash amaldin

*Amaldin the Rohir Man* slashes your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>w
k amaldin
As *Amaldin the Rohir Man* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>cha m ag
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>draw axe
The axe is no sheath!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> the Axe of Durin (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a couple pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* lightly slashes your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>open exit 
It seems to be locked.

## Still locked, just making sure! ##

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
50/338 hits, 0/99 mana, and 26/140 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
50/338 hits, 0/99 mana, and 26/140 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
50/338 hits, 0/99 mana, and 26/140 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>st
k amaldin
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* leaves __ D O W N __.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>d
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>k amaldin
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
k amaldin
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You smite *Amaldin the Rohir Man*'s right arm very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>open exit 
It's already open!


## I got a very bad feeling about him running here and just standing still ##
## just like he was waiting for something... and i bet that something is...##
## BACKUP!                                                                 ##


!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Amaldin the Rohir Man*:Awful>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Gleh'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
w
The Corridor
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.	   <-- I KNEW IT! But what happened to my guard?
Exits: (north), west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
The Corridor
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>open exit 
Staircase
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [east], down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>Ok.


## Getting lazy, are we? not even picked! ##


oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Amaldin the Rohir Man* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Condemned (con) is S L E E P I N G here.			<-- ....
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* is standing here volunteering.
Exits: north, east, (west).
The staircase closes quietly.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
In a Dark Chamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>ri
What do you want to ride?

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>cha m wim
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
41/338 hits, 0/99 mana, and 26/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
42/338 hits, 0/99 mana, and 26/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>sc
42/338 hits, 1/99 mana, and 29/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
43/338 hits, 1/99 mana, and 29/140 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
43/338 hits, 1/99 mana, and 30/140 moves.


## Figgured i had to wake him up... ##


o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>draw staff
You remove the Axe of Durin.
You decisively wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
d
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
In a Dark Chamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k con
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Condemned (con) is S L E E P I N G here.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
You have found *Thonr the Noldorin Elf*!
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* is now a group member.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You are too afraid.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thonr the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thonr the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE

*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Thonr the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Condemned (con) is S L E E P I N G here sLEPT.. WAKE THE FUCK OUTTA ME..	<-- Cute =)
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k con
Condemned (con) stops following you.
You strongly smite Condemned (con)'s left arm and tickle it.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow Condemned (con):Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow Condemned (con):Fine>FLEE
You will attempt to flee!
Condemned (con) panics, and attempts to flee.
Condemned (con) leaves N O R T H.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Condemned (con) has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge a huge stone troll's attempt to hit you.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone troll:Healthy>e
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone troll:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone troll:Healthy>FLEE
e
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
e
In a Dark Chamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Condemned (con).
Condemned (con) is here, fighting *Thonr the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Condemned (con) panics, and attempts to flee.
Condemned (con) leaves >> E A S T >>.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE

*Thonr the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
In a Dark Chamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
You swiftly dodge *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* slashes your right hand very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>e
FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: east, south.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
A large troll barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak a large troll:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak a large troll:Healthy>FLEE
A huge stone troll hits your right hand very hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Somewhere in a Dark Chamber
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
e
In a Dark Chamber
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Condemned (con).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Condemned (con) is here, fighting *Hidan the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, down.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE

*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s
Condemned (con) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cave
A plain leather belt is lying here.
Exits: south, down.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>s
e
Under an Overhang
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf*.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
Condemned (con) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>A hungry warg stops following Condemned (con).
Condemned (con) picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
You are too exhausted.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Camp Fire
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Large Hill
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
Cliffs
Exits: *north*, *west*, *down*.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 6/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 6/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 6/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 7/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 7/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 8/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 8/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
4/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 9/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 2/99 mana, and 11/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 12/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 12/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 12/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 13/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 13/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 13/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 14/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 14/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 14/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 15/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
5/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 15/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 17/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 17/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 18/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 3/99 mana, and 18/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - Cliffs
Condemned            - Below a Waterfall

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 20/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 20/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 20/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 21/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
6/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 21/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha wim 999
Wimpy set to: 337

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 24/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 24/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 24/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 25/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 25/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 25/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 4/99 mana, and 25/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a black metal staff
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       the Dragonhelm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a couple pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

stat

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>OB: 44%, DB: -41%, PB: 69%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 337. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 71,469 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 118. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- strength
- shield
- Orkish draught

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 29/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
7/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 29/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
7/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 30/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
*Hidan the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
8/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 30/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
8/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 30/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
8/338 hits, 5/99 mana, and 31/140 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Large Hill
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Birchwoods
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of
the Rohirrim.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
*AldalůmŽ the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'breath of briskness'

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Birchwoods
Exits: *north*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Flats
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Flats
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
The High Hill
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.


## but.... wha... this canno.... bleh... ##


of CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
A brutish forest troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite a brutish forest troll's left foot and tickle it.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Fine>
A brutish forest troll lightly crushes your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A brutish forest troll crushes your left arm and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Fine>FLEE
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Fine>
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Fine>
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Slow a brutish forest troll:Fine>

You are dead! Sorry...

**************************************************************************
And there it is! Plan in the end was to run thru pine to fuck tracks, get
to DT-hut and word, but i didnt quite make it! All in all a fun fight! Both
sides used scrolls, and i dont think either of us regret the fight!
I got most gear back even tho Condemned almost died looting it!

**************************************************************************

<<   <   01  02  

2009/03/21 18:31, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
No they dont Britney. In a lab i can watch the other persons screen, react slightly faster to things that happen, see what room he is constantly and when enemies enter a room. Also if you were gonna explain that you are 6e 2s 2w from ford that's gonna take a while, if i can just look it's a little bit easier :)

2009/03/25 17:21, Blenda: 
There better be some labbing in Easter!!

2009/04/10 15:19, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
We are going to dress up like chickens and PK! Exclusive footage will be available at www.easterlab.com !!

2009/06/06 06:17, Thurge: 
So... did you?

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Belog, Caesar, David, Drogtash, Kazbad, Lodis, Macabre, Marillion, Rab, 
Razoor, Ryalnos, Steoadsawoeifn, Worag, Wrain, Zyrphar 
 Good Devastator, Enforcer, Fieldy, Hana, Jocke, Joven, Mahasamaatman, Nockurzh, Trample, 
Vidunder 
 Average Amaldin, Buz, Elestir, Faine, Khazdul, Nockral, Peapend, Zmej 
 Poor  
 Awful Belamir 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back