Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Back in Bold (Pompel)comments   back
(4250 hits. Posted 2009/05/22)






### Had just unretired Pompel and was Tharbad praccing when I saw a bn! I went in Wuda, preblocked the south exit ###
				### And started to xp inside hoping he would come =) ###



!.~ CW>
East.
Near an Encampment
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!.~ CW>
open exit
Ok.

!.~ CW>
East.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: east, south, (west).

!# CW>
East.
A Small Encampment
Exits: [north], [east], [south], west.

!#~ CW>eq
You cough loudly.
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock; it glows blue
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

!#~ CW>cha mood wimp
Ok.

!#~ CW>cha spell n
Ok.

!#~ CW>
Wield Staff
You stop using a war mattock.
You confidently wield a bejewelled oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

!#~ CW>cha spell n
Ok.

!#~ CW>close exit south
cast 'block door' exit south
It's already closed!

!#~ CW>
You start to concentrate...

The exit -- south -- was  BLOCKED!

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>
cha mood agg
Ok.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>
Wield Mattock
You stop using a bejewelled oak staff.
You confidently wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>sc
hp=335/335 mana=76/103 moves=89/141

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>
cha mood agg
Ok.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>open exit north
Ok.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...

Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {east}, {south}, west.

You stop scouting.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>cha spell q
Ok.

!#~ CW Mana:Hot>
North.
Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (south).

![ CW Mana:Hot>k warrior
bash
You smite a Dunlending warrior's left foot extremely hard.
A Dunlending warrior says 'These lands shall be your graveyard, Dwarf!' in Dunnish.

![ CW Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>A Dunlending warrior cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

A Dunlending warrior cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

Your bash at a Dunlending warrior sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
A Dunlending warrior seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Fine>bash
A Dunlending warrior lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

A Dunlending warrior says 'Dular brod tagada!' in Dunnish.
Your bash at a Dunlending warrior sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>
A Dunlending warrior seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>bash

A Dunlending warrior cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

As a Dunlending warrior avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>tell Milzok heija :D
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>eq
A Dunlending warrior lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock; it glows blue
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>bash
A Dunlending warrior barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

A Dunlending warrior says 'Our children will play with your bones!' in Dunnish.
Your bash at a Dunlending warrior sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>tell Milzok SAP :D?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>l
Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending warrior is SITTING here.
Milzok tells you ':)'
Exits/emulated: {south}.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Hurt>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>
A Dunlending warrior seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>bash
Milzok tells you 'Letar efter cleric för willow :('

===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 10:20) =====
A Dunlending warrior barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

As a Dunlending warrior avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

A Dunlending warrior strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>
A Dunlending warrior cleaves your left arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>bash
A Dunlending warrior says 'Shash rhuuk gufot!' in Dunnish.
Your bash at a Dunlending warrior sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Wounded>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
You see *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
*Hargon the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
You cough loudly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
FLEE.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit west
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.

hit *orc*
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.
The hutdoor seems to be closed.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
They aren't here.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit

North.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending warrior is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting a Dunlending warrior.
Exits: (south).
*Hargon the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *orc*
You try to smite *Hargon the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock; it glows blue
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the W E S T.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.

hit *orc*
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit
*Hargon the Orc* leaves W E S T.
A hungry warg leaves W E S T.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.
It's already open!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.

hit *orc*
Milzok tells you 'GÅr med draken atm'
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.
You approach *Hargon the Orc*, trying to smite him.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
West.

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You lightly smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.
You will attempt to flee!
A Dunlending trapper barely stabs *Hargon the Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Hargon the Orc* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting a Dunlending trapper.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
FLEE.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the N O R T H.
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!
A Dunlending trapper quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
North.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
FLEE.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
You approach *Hargon the Orc*, trying to smite him.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
North.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Hargon the Orc* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Sparse Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.
You approach *Hargon the Orc*, trying to smite him.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.
You will attempt to flee!

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
A Dunlending trapper lightly stabs *Hargon the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
Wuda has arrived from the E A S T.
A Dunlending warrior has arrived from the E A S T.
A Dunlending warrior has arrived from the E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell q
Ok.
Wuda yells loudly from the east 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Wield Staff
You stop using a war mattock.
You confidently wield a bejewelled oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves W E S T.
A hungry warg leaves W E S T.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'magic missile' *orc*		### Wrong key =P ###
Nobody here by that name.
A Dunlending warrior hits your body and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
You smite a Dunlending warrior's left leg very hard and tickle it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Inside a Rough Shelter
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Wuda is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A Dunlending warrior is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting Wuda.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.
Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending trapper joins a Dunlending warrior's fight.
A Dunlending trapper says 'Dular brod tagada!' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending trapper barely stabs *Hargon the Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'magic missile' *orc*			### Still wrong key =P ###
You start to concentrate...
A Dunlending warrior joins a Dunlending trapper's fight.
A Dunlending warrior says 'Dular brod tagada! Horth!' in Dunnish.


West.
Alas! The melee is too dense to target him safely!

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves E A S T.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, south, [west].
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves E A S T.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Líndal narrates 'i 1w'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'magic missile' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.

cast 'magic missile' *orc*
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.
*Hargon the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Dunlending warrior says 'YOU! Wordamouf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
Wuda joins a Dunlending warrior's fight.
Wuda says 'I take your head, Horsefriend!' in Dunnish.

Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.
Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

A Dunlending trapper joins a Dunlending warrior's fight.
A Dunlending trapper says 'Dular brod tagada!' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending warrior says 'YOU! Wordamouf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending trapper barely stabs *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves E A S T.


FLEE.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Hargon the Orc*.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Wuda yells loudly from the east 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
East.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Wuda is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending warrior is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting Wuda.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves W E S T.
Your victim has disappeared!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
West.

A Dunlending warrior lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.
A Dunlending trapper quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
FLEE.
Nobody here by that name.
Wuda says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
Wuda strongly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the W E S T.
Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Inside a Rough Shelter
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves W E S T.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the W E S T.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Hargon the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


West.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The strawdoor closes quietly.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge a Dunlending warrior's attempt to hit you.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>close exit east
It's already closed!
----------DAY---------

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
FLEE.

A Dunlending trapper says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending trapper barely stabs your body and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a Dunlending warrior:Fine>The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
A Dunlending warrior has arrived from the N O R T H.
A Dunlending woman has arrived from the N O R T H.
A Dunlending woman has arrived from the N O R T H.
A Dunlending woman has arrived from the N O R T H.
A Dunlending warrior closes the hutdoor.
You swiftly dodge a Dunlending warrior's attempt to hit you.
A Dunlending warrior cleaves your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Ämblik narrates 'it in slag'
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
There are four eggs here.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha spell q
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
North.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].
Líndal narrates 'he hurt'

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
East.
A Small Encampment
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the E A S T.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
Wuda says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
Wuda tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Wuda:Healthy>cha spell q
Ok.
Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Wuda:Healthy>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Inside a Rough Shelter
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the W E S T.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
West.
A Small Encampment
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
North.
The hutdoor seems to be closed.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Dunlending warrior says 'Flee before our anger!' in Dunnish.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit

North.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Sparse Hut
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha spell q
Ok.
Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.


close exit

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!
Líndal narrates 'i bad'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
hp=236/335 mana=77/103 moves=61/141

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Droogan narrates 'all e'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
z<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
You cough loudly.


close exit

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit

close exit
Gabrial tells you 'sounds like the fun is slag'
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Corral
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here --> T R A C K I N G <--.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...


cast 'colour spray' *orc*
You swiftly dodge *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...


FLEE.
*Hargon the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Hargon the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you ster from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Corral
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'colour spray' *orc*
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves E A S T.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves E A S T.
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
There are four eggs here.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
North.
A Small Corral
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, south, [west].
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves S O U T H.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves S O U T H.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
East.

North.
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>The hutdoor seems to be closed.
A Dunlending trapper says 'Death to the invaders!' in Dunnish.
You swiftly dodge a Dunlending trapper's attempt to stab you.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending trapper:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge a Dunlending warrior's attempt to crush you.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending trapper:Fine>
open exit

FLEE.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending trapper:Fine>A Dunlending warrior cleaves your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Sparse Hut
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha spell q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
South.
The hutdoor seems to be closed.
*Hargon the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
South.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
open exit
It's already open!

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Dunlending warrior tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
A Dunlending trapper barely stabs your body and tickles it.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Inside a Rough Shelter
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
West.
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
West.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A Small Corral
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Hargon the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
East.

FLEE.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Chicken Coop
On the ground, there are four eggs.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Hargon the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
North.

East.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
FLEE.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
East.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a rooster's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
East.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Hargon the Orc*:Fine>
*Hargon the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Hargon the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you ster from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
A Small Corral
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
East.

North.
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.
A Dunlending warrior tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Dunlending warrior:Bad>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Inside a Rough Shelter
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge Wuda's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Wuda:Healthy>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Wuda:Healthy>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
North.
Sparse Hut
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sc
hp=161/335 mana=78/103 moves=47/141

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
close exit
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *man*
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.
You barely smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
FLEE.
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Hargon the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The earth trembles and shivers.			### gig ###

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
West.
A Small Corral
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
You see four eggs on the ground.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc

You swiftly dodge a rooster's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Bad>
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Bad>
You cough loudly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Bad>cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Bad>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Bad>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
A Small Corral
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
East.
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
open exit
Ok.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.

*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*Hargon the Orc* utters the word 'armour'

*Hargon the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.


open exit

FLEE.
*Hargon the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Hargon the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you ster from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
Wield Mattock
You stop using a bejewelled oak staff.
You confidently wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
It's already open!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
open exit
It's already open!

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
West.
A Small Corral
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
You see four eggs on the ground.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Wield Staff
You stop using a war mattock.
You confidently wield a bejewelled oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Wuda yells loudly from the north 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
A rooster fails to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
A Small Corral
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
East.
A Small Encampment
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending warrior is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting a Dunlending warrior.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.
A Dunlending warrior joins a Dunlending warrior's fight.
A Dunlending warrior says 'Dular brod tagada! Horth!' in Dunnish.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves E A S T.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Wield Mattock
You stop using a bejewelled oak staff.
You confidently wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.
Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit

Wuda yells loudly from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!
Wuda yells from the south 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!
Some very close noise can be heard from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
open exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
FLEE.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
South.
A Small Encampment
A Dunlending trapper is here, fighting *Hargon the Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
*Hargon the Orc* is here, fighting a Dunlending trapper.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves N O R T H.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
You approach *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*, trying to smite him.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves E A S T.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
Sparse Hut
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
close exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>hit *man*
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit

open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>It's already open!
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly smite *Hargon the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>bash
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Hargon the Orc* slashes your head very hard.

Your bash at *Hargon the Orc* sends him SPRAWLING!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>exa *man*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You don't see a *man*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>exa *orc*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You see nothing special about him.
*Hargon the Orc* has several bruises. [Fine/Hurt]
*Hargon the Orc* is using:
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>bash *orc*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>bash *orc*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>bash *orc*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*Hargon the Orc* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>bash *orc*

bash *orc*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You don't see any 1.*orc* here.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You see *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* scouting from the west!

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
East.
Inside a Rough Shelter
Wuda is STANDING here.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals.
Exits: (west).
A Dunlending warrior says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
A Dunlending warrior lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>hit *orc*
They aren't here.
Wuda barely slashes your body and tickles it.
A Dunlending trapper lightly stabs your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
FLEE.

Wuda yells 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>A Dunlending warrior says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Dunnish.
You swiftly dodge a Dunlending warrior's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A Dunlending warrior barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
A Dunlending warrior barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
open exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Healthy>
open exit
It's already open!
Wuda lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You smite a Dunlending warrior's right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dunlending warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
A Small Encampment
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
West.
A Small Corral
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the E A S T.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are four eggs.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
North.
A Small Corral
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
East.
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit

North.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit .*man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>===== ARMOUR DOWN ==== (Last 1:9) =====
*Hargon the Orc* strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
FLEE.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit

open exit
It's already open!
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.
Ok.
The hutdoor closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
You approach *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*, trying to smite him.
The hutdoor closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
You cough loudly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit

close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close exit

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
Líndal narrates 'orc fronm'
It's already closed!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left arm hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
Ok.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
Ok.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* opens the hutdoor.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your body hard.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
open exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
FLEE.
It's already closed!
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left hand hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>It's already closed!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
*Hargon the Orc* closes the hutdoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
open exit
Ok.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* closes the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
open exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit
Líndal narrates 'help'
The hutdoor closes quietly.
Ok.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The hutdoor closes quietly.

North.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
The hutdoor seems to be closed.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit

North.
They aren't here.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *man*
Ok.

*#* CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Sparse Hut
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
open exit

North.

hit *man*
You approach *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your left hand very hard.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!

hit *man*
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
West.

hit *man*
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
South.
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *man*
A Small Chicken Coop
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are four eggs.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is STANDING here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is Incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
A rooster barely hits *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s body and shatters it.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is Incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
Ämblik narrates 'help moors'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>exa *man*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is in awful condition. [Dying]
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* seems to have:
       A dirty light wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the right leg.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is using:
<wielded>            a black runed der (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff; it glows blue
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
A rooster barely hits *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left foot and shatters it.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* is Incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your head very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
You smite *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Wordamouf the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Wordamouf the Black Númenórean*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>g dagger corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        S O U T H!
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
East.
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
open exit
It's already open!

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>zn
cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Wield Staff
You stop using a war mattock.
You confidently wield a bejewelled oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Wield Mattock
You stop using a bejewelled oak staff.
You confidently wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
hp=146/335 mana=4/103 moves=27/141

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The hutdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>get pipe all
wie pipe
rest
smoke
sta
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.
You stop using a war mattock.
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Hargon the Orc* strongly slashes your right arm and tickles it.
Rest while fighting? Are you MAD?
You barely hit *Hargon the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>Just what you needed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
open exit
Wield Mattock
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You confidently wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.


FLEE.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>It's already open!

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
West.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
South.
A Small Chicken Coop
There are four eggs here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
hp=137/335 mana=4/103 moves=25/141

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock; it glows blue
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
North.
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
East.
A Small Encampment
Exits: [north], (east), [south], west.
Delicate flakes of snow fall gently from the sky, covering the roofs and the streets.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
open exit

North.
Ok.

*#* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
Sparse Hut
Traces of red and white tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>bash *orc*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

Your bash at *Hargon the Orc* sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>change wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>cha spell n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>exa *orc*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
You see nothing special about him.
*Hargon the Orc* has some big nasty scratches. [Hurt/Wounded]
*Hargon the Orc* is using:
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>sa nice try =)
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>

*Hargon the Orc* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>

*Hargon the Orc* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
FLEE.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
You approach *Hargon the Orc*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your right foot hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>
FLEE.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        N O R T H!
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
North.
Sparse Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>bash *orc*
*Hargon the Orc* stops using a steel claymore.
*Hargon the Orc* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

*Hargon the Orc* leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
South.

hit *orc*
A Small Encampment
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Hargon the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Wounded>

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves E A S T.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Wuda yells loudly from the east 'Rhuka shash muk!' in Dunnish.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
close exit east
It's already closed!
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.
close exit east

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
You cough loudly.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>The strawdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
It's already closed!
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
Ok.
The strawdoor is opened from the other side.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
They aren't here.
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the E A S T.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
*Hargon the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your left hand hard.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves E A S T.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
*Hargon the Orc* has arrived from the E A S T.
Ok.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit east
close exit east
It's already closed!

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!

*Hargon the Orc* leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
North.

hit *orc*
Sparse Hut
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close exit
You try to smite *Hargon the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>bash *orc*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your right hand very hard.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*Hargon the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Hargon the Orc* sends him SPRAWLING!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>giggle
You giggle.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
Gabrial narrates 'flug and man front'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Bad>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>

*Hargon the Orc* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>close exit
Ok.
*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.
*Hargon the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.
*Hargon the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* slashes your right hand.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
*Hargon the Orc* opens the hutdoor.

*Hargon the Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Hargon the Orc* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
open exit
It's already closed!
Gabrial narrates 'ohh and motley and hallon'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
South.

hit *orc*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A Small Encampment
Exits: (north), [east], [south], west.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

*#~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
West.

hit *orc*
A Small Corral
A brown cow is here, contemplating a higher reality whilst chewing slowly.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
An old man is STANDING here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
South.

hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A Small Chicken Coop
On the ground, there are four eggs.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
A hen sits here, keeping her eggs warm.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Hargon the Orc* is STANDING here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.
*Hargon the Orc* is Incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Hargon the Orc*:Awful>
You smite *Hargon the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Hargon the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Hargon the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Hargon the Orc*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2009/05/22 15:32, Grisnat: 
Well done, though if Hargon was a warrior or even a combo, this would have probably gone south!

2009/05/22 16:10, Dearth:   
Still, outstanding doors-using skills and outplaying opponents with basic eq and no rocks+backup?

2009/05/22 16:25, Naralón:   
Pompel you still got it :)

PS:
I was right outside ready to port on him ;)

2009/05/22 16:26, Ortansia:   
Sounds like a fun fight :)

2009/05/22 17:06, Pompel: 
Haha, no rocks and no backup! This was like in the middle of the night in Europe, so all my buttbuddies were asleep or high :(

2009/05/22 17:36, Fendor: 
Rocking Pompel, not surprising :)

2009/05/22 18:31, Wordamouf:  edited 1x   
well i was 200% sure he can bash! thats why we lost. i would done much better there and much intresting fight would of been if i knew he was only shaman, i thought wejust spam him down hargon bashes, block and baj baj!:)

2009/05/22 19:17, Ganon: 
Damn dude...for a second I thought that evil rooster was about to take your kill!!! :-p to shatters on awful incap...hehehe congratz.

2009/05/22 19:25, Hargon: 
pompel sucks! ;)

2009/05/22 21:53, Bus: 
really good log. fun read

2009/05/22 22:44, Zinc: 
We all know you have a magic missile key, but it seems you were keen to lose the 100k :P

2009/05/22 22:48, Edvard: 
Buttbuddies, now that's a frequently used word in the MUME community that you rarely hear anywhere else

2009/05/23 00:16, Curt: 
trying to find the cheating in this log. has to be some..just cant find it yet. someone help.

2009/05/23 00:58, Barzikon: 
I`ve only cheated once, and that was on my girlfriend - with your mom Curt! Someone help ;)

2009/05/23 02:26, Curt: 
my mom would turn you inside out little boy! you would have NO idea what happened! hehe. hope you are still having fun old buddy.

2009/05/23 03:05, Barzikon: 
Always, and same to you :)

2009/05/23 08:13, Kostja:   
Actually I was surprized that you rearmoured when you were low hurt.. I was waiting for the rearmour in the beginning of the log right after you saw your armour drop while killing mob+2 darkies entering on you. Was hoping for a flee,go w wie staff and rearmour. Would've saved you ALOT of hps :) But it seems that you did great this way ;) Nice log

2009/05/23 16:19, Uther: 
Ohhh, man! The rooster almost had him there. 'Death by rooster'...now that would have been humilliating!

Great log, btw.

2009/05/24 00:50, Macabre:   
Uther!! :D

2009/05/24 12:27, Razoor: 
Bra!

2009/05/27 09:15, Khratt: 
pompel u still rock:D
i really enjoyed the log:D

i hope that i can play again soonish:D

2009/05/28 05:54, Zagabah:   
KOK!

2009/05/28 19:42, Björn: 
Milzok and Draken back? GO TMP!

2009/06/06 05:54, Thurge: 
Mmm, dwarfalicious.

2009/06/11 18:47, Trample: 
LAST COMMENT!!!

2009/06/16 13:00, Xuanor: 
owned

2011/04/15 13:47, Ninjzor: 
Doubly so.

2014/06/17 20:49, Baratheon:   
Tripled


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back