Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Moria, oh Moria! (Vizh)comments   back
  
(16 ratings and 5265 hits. Posted 2010/02/22)
Moria, oh Moria!

**********************************************************************************
As usual, the Mushie-munsher of Fungusville payed a visit to the snowcovered
dwarven mine down south to find them slimy fungusies we like! We met a few fellow
gobbo's inside, and also a tall halfbreed wearing Notracks. The gobbos and we figgured
out that the Halfbreed Tindomiel would call more pukes here so we just waited and
voilá!
OOC: Tindo was Moria with notracks and charmies, with both himself and charmie
sancted, we guessed he would call more and he did! When 2 more showed up we didnt
know what to do so we figgured we'd get prisondoor key...
**********************************************************************************

Durin's Way
Zorts has arrived from the west.
Zorts snarls:  not gut

oO CW>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Durin's Way
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Zorts has arrived from the west.

oO CW>say well if tindo goes low, he will flee prob at hurt or so

Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
Ruined Avenue
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Zorts has arrived from the north.

oO CW>Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
Ruined Avenue
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Zorts has arrived from the north.
emote munches some shrooms: well if tindo goes low, he will flee prob at hurt or so
Ok.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
Ruined Avenue
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Zorts has arrived from the north.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
Iron Hall
Zorts has arrived from the north.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Avenue of Iron
Zorts has arrived from the west.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Avenue of Iron
Zorts has arrived from the west.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Avenue of Iron
Zorts has arrived from the west.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Iron Hall
Zorts has arrived from the west.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves N O R T H.
You follow Lusta.
Yavanna's Avenue
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Zorts has arrived from the south.

oO CW>
Lusta says 'hps?'

oO CW>
Lusta leaves __ D O W N __.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Zorts has arrived from above.

o= CW>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
Zorts has arrived from the east.

o= CW>say i have shag key

Zorts -=> 279/432 Hps, 4/41 Mana, 147/161 moves, and 887394 Exp tnl.
Lusta leaves N O R T H.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
Zorts has arrived from the south.

o= CW>emote munches some shrooms: i have shag key
Ok.
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Zorts has arrived from the east.

o= CW>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
Zorts has arrived from the north.

o= CW>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The shadow of a lurg leader is floating here.
Zorts has arrived from the east.

o= CW>
A shadow swiftly dodges Lusta's attempt to pound it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Lusta!'

o= CW>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW>
A shadow tries to hit Lusta, but he parries successfully.

o= CW>cast 'cure light' zorts

Zorts snarls:  ?
Lusta swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit him.

o= CW>
You start to concentrate...

Lusta tries to pound a shadow, but it parries successfully.

Ok.

o= CW Mana:Burning>
Zorts joins Lusta's fight.
Zorts pounds a shadow's left leg extremely hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning>
Lusta says 'do this char'

o= CW Mana:Burning>ex
North - A closed 'stonedoor'
East  - A Wet Tunnel

o= CW Mana:Burning>
Zorts removes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Zorts confidently draws an engraved broadsword.
A shadow tries to hit Lusta, but he parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning>assist
You assist Lusta.
You slash a shadow's left leg extremely hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Healthy>
Lusta says 'do this shadow'

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Healthy>
Lusta pounds a shadow's body extremely hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Healthy>
Lusta stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Lusta decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Healthy>
Zorts slashes a shadow's left hand extremely hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.
A shadow lightly hits Lusta's left leg and tickles it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a nasty orkish fang (well-maintained)
a black metal shield (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather sleeves (satisfactory)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (used)
a pair of hard leather trousers (well-maintained)
a sturdy reinforced leather helmet (satisfactory)
a rigid leather breastplate (flawless)
a bent bone key

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Fine Lusta:Fine>
Zorts slashes a shadow's left leg extremely hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Hurt Lusta:Fine>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]

A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.
Lusta tries to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Hurt Lusta:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Hurt Lusta:Fine>
A shadow tries to hit Lusta, but he parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Hurt Lusta:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' shadow
You start to concentrate...

Zorts slashes a shadow's body extremely hard.

Lusta slashes a shadow's left foot extremely hard.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits a shadow with full impact.
A shadow tries to hit Lusta, but he parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
Lusta tries to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>draw ornate
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>
You try to pound a shadow, but it parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 41%, PB: 36%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 529,353 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- armour
- shield
- strength

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>
Zorts slashes a shadow's left leg very hard.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>
A shadow strongly hits Lusta's left arm and tickles it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 41%, PB: 36%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 529,353 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- armour
- shield
- strength

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Lusta's attempt to slash it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Wounded Lusta:Fine>{target}={shadow}

Zorts slashes a shadow's left hand very hard and shatters it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pound it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>
Lusta swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit him.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>
Zorts slashes a shadow's left leg very hard and shatters it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>
You pound a shadow's right hand hard and shatter it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>
Lusta tries to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>#   $target is now set to {tindomiel} [local]

A shadow tries to hit Lusta, but he parries successfully.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Bad Lusta:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt'

Zorts slashes a shadow's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW Mana:Burning a shadow:Awful Lusta:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

Lusta slashes a shadow's body very hard and shatters it.

Lusta says 'no cast room in there'

Lusta giggles.

A shadow lightly hits Lusta's left leg and tickles it.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills a shadow.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a lurg
leader.

!= CW Mana:Hot>g all.key all.corpse 
put all.key keyring

Zorts intercepts *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s blow.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* strongly slashes Zorts' left hand and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
You get a bent bone key from the corpse of a lurg leader.
Zorts lightly slashes *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
You put a bent bone key on your keyring.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Zorts shiver in
pain.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Zorts panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW Mana:Hot>UI
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Zorts panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It seems to be locked.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It seems to be locked.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Zorts shiver in pain.
Zorts panics, and attempts to flee.
Zorts leaves >> E A S T >>.

!= CW Mana:Hot>unlock exit 
open exit 
*click*

!= CW Mana:Hot>Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 

Zorts has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
Zorts has arrived from the west.

o= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
You don't see any exit here.

o= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Zorts leaves N O R T H.
You don't see any exit here.

o= CW Mana:Hot>Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Lusta tries to slash *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Lusta swiftly dodges *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to smite him.

!= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
You barely pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine Lusta:Fine>k tindomiel
You're already fighting!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine Lusta:Fine>open exit 
bash tindomiel
Ok.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine Lusta:Fine>Lusta opens the stonedoor.

*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW Mana:Hot>
Lusta opens the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Lusta opens the stonedoor.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Lusta opens the stonedoor.
It's already open!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Lusta slashes *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
You're already fighting!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
Lusta stops using an engraved broadsword.
Lusta skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>It's already open!
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
You pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.
Lusta opens the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
Zorts has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* sends Lusta sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* strongly slashes Lusta's head and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
n
The stonedoor seems to be closed.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Zorts shiver in
pain.
Zorts swiftly dodges *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to smite him.

!= CW Mana:Hot>e
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o= CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {tindomiel} [local]
w

Zorts has arrived from the west.

o= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Lusta (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Lusta is here, fighting *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
You try to pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
open exit 
You're already fighting!

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>It's already open!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes Lusta's right leg and tickles it.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
open exit 
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
open exit 
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Ok.
Lusta seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.
Lusta opens the stonedoor.
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
k tindomiel
It's already open!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
Ok.
Zorts tells the group 'I awf'

!= CW Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* closes the stonedoor.
Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!
Lusta has arrived from the east.
Zorts has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>open exit 
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.
Zorts leaves N O R T H.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
It's already open!

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Lusta has arrived from the east.
Zorts has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Lusta pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right leg very hard.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!
The stonedoor closes quietly.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open exit 
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* tries to smite Zorts, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>n
Cave Entrance
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
*a Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
The stonedoor closes quietly.

!= CW Mana:Hot>k *elf*
k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* opens the stonedoor.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>lock exit 
*a Half-Elf* opens the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*click*

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>k *elf*
bash *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>n
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

k *elf*
A dire wolf lightly hits *a Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW Mana:Hot>unlock exit 
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>k *elf*
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
n
k *elf*
A cave troll hits *a Half-Elf*'s right hand.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW Mana:Hot>
Prison Cave
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: [east], south, [west].
An orkish warrior tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>They aren't here.

o[ CW Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>FLEE
You swiftly dodge an orkish warrior's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

!= CW Mana:Hot>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s head very hard.

!= CW Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
A dire wolf hits *a Half-Elf*'s right foot very hard and shatters it.

n
k *elf*
The exit south seems to blur for a while.


## Oh.... well they are 2 vs 2, should work out! ##



*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A dire wolf has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>bash *elf*
n
k *elf*
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Prison Cave
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: [east], south, [west].
You swiftly dodge an orkish warrior's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>FLEE

An orkish warrior says 'YOU! Orc! You will die before your time.'
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
An orkish warrior lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Giant Cave
A cave troll is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: north, south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, [south].
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.
Lusta tells the group 'let me in'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>draw ornate
The warhammer is no sheath!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t Lusta blocked
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, south.
>>>> BOB DOWN <<<<.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Prison Cave
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: [east], south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The exit north seems to blur for a while.



## ..... ##


o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An orkish warrior tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>
You pound an orkish warrior's left arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Fine>
Lusta tells the group 'with elf in it?'
An orkish warrior slashes your left hand hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, [south].

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t Lusta nod
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dire wolf:Healthy>t Lusta blocked self in redeye
Ok.
You pound a dire wolf's right foreleg extremely hard.



------------------ Z I P -------------------
Mr. Fungilicious opened all other exits and locked
the hunting wolf inside, while talking to Lusta...


oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, [south].

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'i need u to rock it ;P'

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'or so ;P'

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'or hmm'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta want me to rock?
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 104%, DB: 41%, PB: 51%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 527,858 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- strength

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>{door2}={crag }
#   $door2 is now set to {exit w} [local]

#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'zorts dead'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vizh                 - Cave Entrance
Lusta                - Under the Crack

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw ornate
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'ma nhurt'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta i rock
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw ornate
The warhammer is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta tell me when they e
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw ornate
The warhammer is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'NOW'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'NOW'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>g rock all 
use rock exit 
You get a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the stonedoor, there is an explosion.
The stonedoor seems to blur for a while.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
It seems to be locked.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>unlock exit 
*click*

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Lusta is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, (south).

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
Cave Entrance
Lusta is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash Lusta, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
You pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Hurt>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
Lusta slashes *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Hurt>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!



## Being away from MUME takes its toll! was supose to spam open=P ##



o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Lusta opens the stonedoor.
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k *man*
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>bash *man*
e
k *man*
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.
You swiftly dodge *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>bash *man*
w
k *man*
Lusta tells the group 'MAN'
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
A Wet Tunnel
Lusta is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k *man*
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k *man*
Narrow Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
You try to pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* closes the stonedoor.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
open exit 
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>It's already open!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cha s q

Lusta has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
Lusta slashes *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
You feel bolder.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...

Lusta has arrived from the west.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

Lusta approaches *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m ag

Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Narrow Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges Lusta's attempt to slash him.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash Lusta, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

open exit 

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

open exit 

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

Lusta stops using an engraved broadsword.
Lusta holds a wooden pipe.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Lusta sits down and rests.
It's already open!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already open!
Lusta puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.
Lusta stops using a wooden pipe.
Lusta decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.
Lusta puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

Lusta stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *elf*
k *elf*
Lusta stops using an engraved broadsword.
Lusta skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves N O R T H.
You follow Lusta.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

Lusta has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
You try to pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot very hard.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* begins to recite a blue scroll.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>bash *man*

Lusta begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>w
k *man*
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves N O R T H.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
k *man*
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>k *man*
You're already fighting!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather
backpack.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his
balance.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*

Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
Narrow Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*

Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Lusta leaves N O R T H.
You follow Lusta.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges Lusta's attempt to pound him.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* heals *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.



## Fuck! but wait, Tindo not glowing anymore! ##



!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Lusta begins some strange incantations...

cast 'lightning bolt' *man*

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
Lusta approaches *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.
You pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand extremely hard.
Lusta swiftly dodges *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>k *man*
Lusta begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m ag
Ok.
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw ornate

Lusta approaches *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The warhammer is no sheath!
Lusta begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>k *man*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is surrounded by a white aura.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* creates a noxious cloud around *Adanedhel the Dúnadan
Man*!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes Lusta's left leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* approaches Lusta, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.

Lusta has arrived from the west.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tindómiel the Half-Elf* with full impact.
You pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Lusta starts draining the blood from the corpse into his skin.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* approaches Lusta, trying to slash him.
A misshapen troll has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* lightly smites your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {tindomiel} [local]

Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.
Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s body hard and tickles it.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins to recite a purple scroll.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta tindo!
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta tindo!
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
k tindomiel
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
Lusta starts draining the blood from the corpse into his skin.
A Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You don't see any tindomiel here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k tindomiel
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Lusta is here, fighting a misshapen troll.
A misshapen troll is here, fighting Lusta.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel
Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.

w
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
A Wet Tunnel
Lusta is here, fighting *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Lusta.
Exits: north, east.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* lightly smites Lusta's left leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash tindomiel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes Lusta's right hand hard.
You don't see any tindomiel here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k tindomiel
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel
w
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
A Wet Tunnel
Lusta is here, fighting *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Lusta (glowing).
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Lusta gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Lusta leaves N O R T H.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel
e
k tindomiel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: west, [up].

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w

You swiftly dodge a misshapen troll's attempt to hit you.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a misshapen troll:Healthy>k tindomiel
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a misshapen troll:Healthy>n
They aren't here.
You pound a misshapen troll's right arm extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a misshapen troll:Fine>FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a misshapen troll:Fine>k tindomiel
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
A misshapen troll has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel
e
k tindomiel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash tindomiel
w
k tindomiel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

As *Tindómiel the Half-Elf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the earthtrap,
there is an explosion.
The earthtrap seems to blur for a while.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to smite you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>g rock
You can't find a rock.


## Sometimes, our sedated eyes fool us! We thought he dropped ##
## the Blurrmushie!                                           ##


A misshapen troll hits *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>e
k tindomiel
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>bash tindomiel
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>e
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
Lusta tells the group 'IN N'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash tindomiel
You don't see any tindomiel here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k tindomiel
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Bad>bash tindomiel
e
k tindomiel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s q
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
They aren't here.
Lusta tells the group 'me low ;P'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
w
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
A Wet Tunnel
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
You approach *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Bad>cast 'lightning bolt' tindomiel
You start to concentrate...
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* begins to recite an azure scroll.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s

A misshapen troll leaves N O R T H.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
A Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k tindomiel
You pound *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Tindómiel the Half-Elf*:Awful>cast 'lightning bolt' tindomiel
You start to concentrate...
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
A Wet Tunnel
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* heals herself.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' tindomiel
You start to concentrate...

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
k tindomiel
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves << U P >>.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
close exit 
Lusta has arrived from the west.
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s body hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t Lusta tindo awful
close exit 
close exit 
Ok.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes Lusta's left foot extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
k *man*
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash *man*
w
You don't see any *man* here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>bash *man*
e
k *man*
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Lusta is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, [up].

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You follow Lusta.
A Wet Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
k *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes Lusta's left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* opens the earthtrap.
You pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Wounded>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt Lusta:Wounded>bash *man*
It's already closed!
Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s body hard.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Wounded>w
k *man*
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Lusta:Wounded>Lusta stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Lusta decisively draws an engraved broadsword.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Wet Tunnel
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>bash *man*
e
k *man*
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Lusta is standing here (glowing).
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, [up].
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* opens the earthtrap.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << U P >>.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit 
u
Lusta closes the earthtrap.
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, (east), south, (down).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k *man*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.



## We ran after but didnt find em since Notracks, so we ran  ##
## back to Crack to await the halfelf from Redeye, when more ##
## arrived!                                                  ##



o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit 
It's already open!

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, (south).

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lusta tells the group 'nosorog coming'

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
n
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Prison Cave
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (east), south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open redeye
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
An orkish warrior lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>
You slash an orkish warrior's body extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Fine>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A cave troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Prison Cave
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: (east), south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An orkish warrior tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge an orkish warrior's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orkish warrior:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, (south).

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lusta tells the group 'out'		<-- Okie dokie!

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
e
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Lusta.
Lusta is here, fighting *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a misshapen troll's attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit 

Lusta pounds *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Ok.
Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.
Lusta leaves << U P >>.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit 
Yavanna's Avenue
Lusta is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (down).

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves __ D O W N __.
You follow Lusta.
Under the Crack
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A misshapen troll is here, fighting *Arkanath the Half-Elf*.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a misshapen troll.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lusta leaves << U P >>.
You follow Lusta.
Yavanna's Avenue
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
The crack closes quietly.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
n
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Lusta has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lusta has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Before Durin's Chimney
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, south, west.



********************************************************************
To make a very long story shorter, they hunted us,
we ran around. I found the Halfelf twice and got him
semilow both times but then the others arrived and
saved him. Adanedhel went low wounded once, and Lusta
almost died during a bash but i managed to bolt tindo
to prevent the last dispel.

They are on Lusta hard and im trying to delay em some when i found
the Halfelf again!
********************************************************************



o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={arkanath}
You see:
   - two tracks of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 128%, DB: 41%, PB: 36%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 524,641 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- panic
- armour
- noquit
- strength
- shield

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Half-Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
w
By the Shore of a Dark Lake
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, south, west.
There is a thin film of ice on the water.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Shallow Lake
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Subterranean Lakeshore
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w
Steep Passage
Exits: north, east.
The ground is slightly frosty.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
w
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Passage
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Passage
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Moving up the slope is really hard.
Ice Cave
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
You are too afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha wim 0
k *elf*
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open icywall
You don't see any icywall here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Steep Passage
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Steep Passage
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Steep Passage
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
e
Subterranean Lakeshore
Exits: east, west.
There is a thin film of ice on the water.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Shallow Lake
A huge stone troll is here, fighting *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a huge stone troll.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

!% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Shallow Lake
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.
They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

!% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
By the Shore of a Dark Lake
Exits: north, east.
The ground is slightly frosty.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, south, west.
There is a thin film of ice on the water.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
k *elf*
Shallow Lake
Exits: north, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Enclave at Lake's Edge
Exits: north, south.
The ground is slightly frosty.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Disused Passageway
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Large Tunnel
A small and particularly ugly orc steps out of the shadows.
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>quaff flask
e
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Large Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha s n
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'breath of briskness'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A huge stone troll has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A huge stone troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow a huge stone troll:Healthy>
You pound a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow a huge stone troll:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Chamber of Silver
Exits: east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha m wim
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Large Tunnel
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Chamber of Silver
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
The Great Hall of the Trolls
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Damp Passage
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>g vellumscroll all 
recite vellumscroll
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.

rem mantle 
wear cloak
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* carefully examines the ground around him, looking
for tracks...


## Oh fucking great timing! They caught us standing here, reading to ##
## get our mushies to grow faster!                                   ##



![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* slashes your right hand very hard.
You aren't wearing a mantle.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You don't have a cloak.
You pound *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Damp Passage
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
w
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Damp Passage
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
w
Damp Passage
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>FLEE
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.



## Oh fucking G R E A T timing!!! ##



o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>n
n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pound Someone, but he parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
You are inside.
Someone hits your left arm and tickles it.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Someone swiftly dodges your attempt to pound it.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>recite scroll
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>Right now, you're unable to see it clearly...

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>
Someone hits your left hand and tickles it.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>recite scroll
Right now, you're unable to see it clearly...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>
Someone says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Gobbo!'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>
Someone swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>g scroll pack
You can't find a scroll in the pack.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>
Someone slashes your right leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>g flask pack
You get something from something.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
Someone strongly slashes your left foot.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Healthy>
Someone slashes your left foot hard.
Your attempt to pound Someone fails.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
s
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
You are inside.
There is a thin film of ice on the water.

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>recite scroll
You are inside.

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Right now, you're unable to see it clearly...

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
Someone tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Healthy>
You lightly pound Someone's left leg and tickle it.

o% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.
The ground is slightly frosty.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Someone slashes your right leg hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>e

Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted Someone:Fine>e
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted Someone:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted Someone:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted Someone:Fine>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted Someone:Fine>g flask pack
You get something from something.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting Someone:Fine>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>cha wim 999
Wimpy set to: 343

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
79/344 hits, 21/99 mana, and 6/142 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
sc
79/344 hits, 21/99 mana, and 6/142 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>79/344 hits, 21/99 mana, and 6/142 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
79/344 hits, 21/99 mana, and 7/142 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>t Lusta fuck im in trouble
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>draw broadsword
You remove something.
You decisively wield something, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>stat
OB: 51%, DB: 21%, PB: 82%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 343. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 524,094 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- blindness
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- panic
- strength
- shield
- Orkish draught

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Lusta tells the group 'E gate open soon'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Someone slashes your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>g flask pack
You get something from something.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>quaff flask
FLEE
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
Someone slashes your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You try to slash Someone, but he parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>s
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak Someone:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
s
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.
Lusta tells the group 'OPEN'

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lusta tells the group 'COME'


## Could get rough mate....=P ##


o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
You are inside.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>e
e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lusta tells the group 'come out e'

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>g flask pack
You get something from something.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>cha s n
Ok.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cast 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
e
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
You are inside.
You see some frost on the ground now.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
You are inside.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
d
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
You are inside.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
You are inside.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>draw broadsword
The something is no sheath!
Some very far noise can be heard from the east.
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the north.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
You are inside.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lusta tells the group 'come e gate'

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>ex
You grope around for exits:
North - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
East  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
You are inside.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

!+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
The Copper Road
An iron pick has been dropped here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.



## Ah! i thought i was abit w CC, but i was 1down and a few west of CC =) ##


o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
The Copper Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
The Copper Road
Exits: north, east, =west=.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
A Long Stair
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u

*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
>>>> SHIELD DOWN <<<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Copper Road
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>FLEE

*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Copper Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Lusta tells the group 'ALL DOORS OPEN E GATE'

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
The Copper Road
Exits: north, east, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
A Long Stair
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up, down.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>u
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from below.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>u
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>d
The Cavern Crossroads
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
w
At the Bottom of a Chute
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg (mine) has suddenly arrived.
A cavern-wing tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak a cavern-wing:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Accessway
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
A Large Junction Chamber
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: north, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>w
w
A Large Junction Chamber
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>w
A Traversing Passage
Exits: east, south.
A barely noticeable *click* is heard as you enter.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
A Traversing Passage
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
A Traversing Passage
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
A Traversing Passage
Exits: north, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s
s
A Traversing Passage
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
A Traversing Passage
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>recite scroll
You start reciting a vellum scroll.

You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>t Lusta shit i live very luckily
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m wim
draw broadsword
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>The broadsword is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>t Lusta day or night?
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wi
Wield what?

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
43/344 hits, 9/99 mana, and 46/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc

Lusta tells the group 'E GATE NOW =))'

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>43/344 hits, 9/99 mana, and 47/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
43/344 hits, 9/99 mana, and 47/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $door2 is now set to {rockdoor } [local]

#   {rep} now aliases {t Lusta} in [default] group 
Lusta tells you 'is open'

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Lusta tells the group 'we 3 here'

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t Lusta i cant make it thru pass
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha m wim
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
46/344 hits, 12/99 mana, and 63/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
46/344 hits, 12/99 mana, and 64/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
46/344 hits, 12/99 mana, and 65/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
Lusta tells the group 'We go boulder'
OB: 66%, DB: 22%, PB: 91%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 343. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 524,094 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>{door}={exit }
{door2}={rockdoor }

Lusta tells the group 'cure up'

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
e
A Traversing Passage
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east.
A barely noticeable *click* is heard as you enter.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Traversing Passage
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 66%, DB: -28%, PB: 91%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 343. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 524,094 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 631. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/344 hits, 14/99 mana, and 81/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/344 hits, 14/99 mana, and 82/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/344 hits, 14/99 mana, and 83/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/344 hits, 14/99 mana, and 84/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
50/344 hits, 15/99 mana, and 84/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
50/344 hits, 15/99 mana, and 85/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cha m wim
draw broadsword
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>The broadsword is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You hear a death cry from the west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
64/344 hits, 5/99 mana, and 93/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
A Traversing Passage
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Traversing Passage
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You hear a death cry from the west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Some Stone Steps
Exits: north, west.
The ground is hardening with frost.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
The Round Chamber
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Cave Junction
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Gigantic Cavern
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Gigantic Cavern
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Cul-de-sac     ---     Hidden: Rockdoor
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open rockdoor 
Ok.
An orkish warrior has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bend in the Wide Tunnel
Exits: north, east, (west).

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close rockdoor 
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Wide Tunnel Before an Irondoor
Exits: [north], south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>unlock exit 
open exit 
*click*

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
n
The Trolls' Door
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
A bulky cave troll is here, looking like a massive pile of stone.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Sloping Passage
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Turn in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Sharp Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
n
Bend in the Sloping Passage
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Sloping Passage
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Steep Bend in the Sloping Passage
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
n
Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south, (west).

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.
You feel bolder.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Breakdown
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>#   $door2 is now set to {exit w} [local]
t Lusta brt
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
s
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Before Durin's Chimney
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Chimney
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Way
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, (west).

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open exit 
e
It's already open!

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Way
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Western Gathering Hall
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Great Hall
On the ground, there are four war arrows.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Broad Stair
Nosorog (nos) is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lusta is standing here agreeing.
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Lusta has arrived from the west.
Zorts has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Broad Stair
Nosorog (nos) is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Nosorog (nos) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Nosorog (nos) leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
First Hall of Moria
There are two war arrows here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Great Gates
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), down.
You begin to see some clouds.

)(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Gödel narrates 'anyone wanna hit em if they charge ?'
Nosorog (nos) leaves __ D O W N __.
A hungry warg leaves __ D O W N __.

)(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Lusta tells the group 'all e'

)(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
Threshold of Moria
Lusta is here, riding a hungry warg.
Zorts is here, riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up.

)(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ri warg
You are now riding a hungry warg.

)(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

)(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A hungry warg stops following Nosorog (nos).
Nosorog (nos) picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

)(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Lusta orders Nosorog (nos) to follow him at once.

)(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say shiiit

Zorts begins some strange incantations...

)(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>emote munches some shrooms: shiiit
Ok.


*****************************************************************
And we leave to Boulder to regen! Pukes come there all 4 of em
and block us in. Meanwhile Gödel had narrated about TONS of pukes
doing DT, and when we asked about the location of those, they
where nowhere to be seen! So we were prepared for the worst when:
*****************************************************************


oO CW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a couple pairs of ears
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

oO CW>st
You are already standing.

oO CW>
The exit up blurs for a while.

oO CW>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

oO CW>
Nosorog (nos) opens the boulder.

oO CW>open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

The boulder closes quietly.
Nosorog (nos) opens the boulder.
Rolling Hills
*a Man*, a pack horse, *a Half-Elf*, *a Half-Elf*, a horse, a brown fox, *a
Half-Elf*, a horse of the Rohirrim, a large elk, a large elk, and a brown fox
are here.

You stop scouting.

oO CW>
Zorts quietly scouts upwards...

oO CW>
The boulder closes quietly.
Nosorog (nos) opens the boulder.

oO CW>
The boulder closes quietly.
Zorts stops scouting upwards.

oO CW>
Lusta opens the boulder.

oO CW>
The boulder closes quietly.
Nosorog (nos) opens the boulder.

oO CW>
Lusta leaves << U P >>.
A hungry warg leaves << U P >>.
Zorts leaves << U P >>.
A hungry warg leaves << U P >>.
Nosorog (nos) leaves << U P >>.
A hungry warg leaves << U P >>.
You hear some very close noise from above.
The boulder closes quietly.

oO CW>open exit 
Ok.

oO CW>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW>open exit 
open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW>open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW>It's already open!

oO CW>open exit 
It's already open!

oO CW>u
It's already open!

oO CW>
Rolling Hills
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a pack horse (glowing).
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse driven by *Adanedhel the
Dúnadan Man* (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
ride
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from below.
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to slash *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!( CW HP:Fine *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Fine>w
ride
Rolling Hills
*Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a hungry
warg (mine) (glowing).
*Arkanath the Half-Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse
driven by *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man* (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*Tindómiel the Half-Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the
Rohirrim (glowing).
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A hungry warg (mine) is here, fighting *Adanedhel the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CW HP:Fine>n
Your mount is too busy for that!

!( CW HP:Fine>
Rolling Hills
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two piles of blackberries.
A low, many-branched shrub covers the ground here.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Lusta is here, riding a hungry warg.
Zorts is here, riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>
Lusta leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.
Zorts leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.

)( CW HP:Fine>
A large elk has arrived from the south.

)( CW HP:Fine>n
Rolling Hills
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Fine>n
n
Light Forest
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: north, south, west.

)f CW HP:Fine>n
Deep Forest
Lusta is here, riding a hungry warg.
Zorts is here, riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f CW HP:Fine>n
Lusta tells the group 'e hate'

Lusta leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.
Zorts leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog leaves N O R T H riding a hungry warg.
Dense Forest
Lusta is here, riding a hungry warg.
Zorts is here, riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f CW HP:Fine>Mixed Forest
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: east, south, west.

)f CW HP:Fine>
Lusta has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Zorts has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

)f CW HP:Fine>ri warg
You are now riding a hungry warg.

)f CRW HP:Fine>
A Trail through the Jade Trees
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
Zorts has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

)f CRW HP:Fine>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

)f CRW HP:Fine>
At the Edge of the Forest
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south, west.
Zorts has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

): CRW HP:Fine>
Along a Shallow Stream
Exits: north, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.
Zorts has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

)% CRW HP:Fine>
Beside a Lively Stream
Exits: north, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Zorts has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

): CRW HP:Fine>
Climbing Toward a Ridge
Exits: north, south, west.
Zorts has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

)( CRW HP:Fine>
In a Sloping Valley
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.



## We check egate, which was blocked. Now they also blocked boulder ##
## and sun was comming in 5 ticks, so we decided to go thru pass,   ##
## figguring we would make it with 3 bobbers....                    ##


)< CRW Mana:Burning>
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: east, south, up.
Zorts has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

)< CRW Mana:Burning>
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, south, west.
Zorts has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

)< CRW Mana:Burning>
Lusta dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Lusta.

)< CRW Mana:Burning>
Zorts dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Zorts.

)< CRW Mana:Burning>dism

Nosorog (nos) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Nosorog (nos).

)< CRW Mana:Burning>#   $rida is now set to {ride} [local]
You stop riding a hungry warg.

)< CW Mana:Burning>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Zorts leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Nosorog (nos) leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

)< CW Mana:Burning>ride
What do you want to ride?

)< CW Mana:Burning>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south.
It suddenly starts to snow.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>s
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>s
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>
Lusta has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Zorts has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Zorts leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Nosorog (nos) leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>w
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>n
Lusta leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.
Zorts leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.
Nosorog (nos) leaves N O R T H.
A hungry warg leaves N O R T H.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Burning>n
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: south, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Lusta has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Zorts has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Bridge in the Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Lusta has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Zorts has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Lusta begins some strange incantations...

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Nosorog (nos) begins some strange incantations...

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>cha s n
Ok.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Lusta utters the words 'breath of briskness'
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Zorts leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.
Nosorog (nos) leaves << W E S T <<.
A hungry warg leaves << W E S T <<.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted>cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...

Nosorog (nos) begins some strange incantations...

Lusta says 'bob'

s
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
Lusta has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Zorts has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>sc
Nosorog (nos) begins some strange incantations...
344/344 hits, 68/99 mana, and 1/142 moves.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Lusta says '1 bob'

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>sc
344/344 hits, 69/99 mana, and 1/142 moves.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>sc
344/344 hits, 69/99 mana, and 2/142 moves.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>sc
344/344 hits, 69/99 mana, and 2/142 moves.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Nosorog (nos) utters the words 'breath of briskness'
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>e

Lusta leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.
Zorts leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.
Nosorog (nos) leaves >> E A S T >>.
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>r
Nosorog (nos) nods solemnly.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
Lusta begins some strange incantations...

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Lusta utters the words 'breath of briskness'
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
Lusta leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Zorts leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Nosorog (nos) leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.
You hear some very close noise from the south.

)<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Weak>s
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
*Gaar the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tollin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Zorts.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Bunnud the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Dan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Lusta is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zorts is here, fighting *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Nosorog (nos) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.


## So here you are!! ##


!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
*Dan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
*Gaar the Dwarf* cleaves Lusta's body extremely hard.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
Zorts pounds *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.
Lusta gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Dan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Dan the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Lusta shiver in pain.
Lusta pounds *Gaar the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>w

*Dan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Lusta drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Lusta gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Zorts' body very hard and tickles it.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
You are too exhausted.
Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Lusta gets a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Lusta drinks a small metal flask.
Lusta groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
Nosorog (nos) begins some strange incantations...
Zorts snarls:  omfg					<-- Sums it up quite good =)
*Dan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Dan the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Lusta shiver in pain.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
*Dan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Lusta panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!<* CW Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
Zorts gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

!<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w

Zorts drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zorts gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Zorts' right foot extremely hard.

!<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.
Lusta has arrived from the east.
Zorts has arrived from the east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>Lusta leaves << W E S T <<.
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.

!<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>g draught all
Zorts intercepts *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s blow.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* approaches Zorts, trying to pierce him.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Zorts pounds *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard and tickles it.
Nosorog (nos) has arrived from the east.

!<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Lusta is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>n
w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>s
s
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>n
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
Opening your way through the deep snow quickly depletes your strength.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>w
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Exhausted>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>n
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
A Narrow Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...

The energy in your legs is refreshed.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell group im thru!
Ok.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
A Narrow Track at the Mountain Ridge
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
A Narrow Track at Mountain Ridge
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

)<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Misty Mountains
A burly giant is here, covered with thick fur and snow.
A burly giant is here, covered with thick fur and snow.
Exits: north, east, down.
The snow has stopped.
You don't see any more snow here.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Lusta tells the group 'RUUUN WHO CAN'

w
Misty Mountains
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>open boulder
You don't see any boulder here.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open crevice
Ok.

)<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>d
Hidden Tunnel
Exits: east, (up).

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Hidden Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Hidden Tunnel
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open rockface
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A Little Trail through the Hills
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

***************************************************************
And thats it! Nosorog and Lusta also made it, but Zorts was as
you could see in log protecting us all, and didnt make it out=P
This was the biggest andrenaline rush iv had since i came back,
even tho Tindo fucking lived, and so did every1 else! Me and my
mushies did mistakes ofcourse, like not staying on the halfelf
outside redeye for one, a few dirspams while blind and waiting
so long with reciting etc=) Hope you guys who accually read it
even tho the lenght liked it! See you out there!

Oh, and btw, i have Cure blind now =)
***************************************************************


2010/02/22 17:34, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
5 stars! :)

2010/02/22 19:24, Buz: 
really nice log! so frustrating when you get them low and dont finish! but when it seems all of Arda is after you...

2010/02/22 19:37, Nimfea:edited 1x   
Your bluffing about cure blind i bet! Nice going :)

2010/02/22 19:44, Zorts:Rated: Superb 
FOR THE HORDE!

2010/02/22 20:57, Björn:Rated: Superb 
First I was gonna whine about pukes using sanc, but I guess they needed it to have a chance vs you.

2010/02/22 21:34, Tindómiel:Rated: Average 
The Half-Elf in our group who owned Zorts with 1 dispel was level 18, or 19...

:)

2010/02/22 21:50, Figurski:   
The helf pwning Zorts with one dispel doesnt really cover up you and adanedhel getting pwned by lusta and vizh :(

2010/02/22 22:11, Drogtash:Rated: Good 
Sad none of them died even when Tindomiel seemingly paniced after sancdrop.. a hit instead of bolt there (just before he got out) might've changed it maybe. Again, all your hits landed on head head, foot foot, why he went low so damn fast :p

Then again, you didn't really have a chance if Adanedhel had the balls to protect his cleric, I saw 0 intercepts. With that many blues, azures etc you had no chance really if they played decently well.

2010/02/22 22:23, Faint: 
Yeah maybe Drog, tho since i just landed hit in previous room, and i knew he was trying to scroll, i went for quickbolt, but as you can see the recite was fucking insta=P

2010/02/22 22:28, Marillion:Rated: Superb 
Rofl both tindomiel and Adanedhel dared charging 3vs3 having a lvl 18-19 half elf with them? for real? WTF?!!!!! 2 of the biggest wimps charging a scenario they could lose when the enemy has the key!?!!

2010/02/22 22:30, Edvard:edited 1x   
After a thorough calculation, Adanedhel probably found that protecting the cleric + fighting back did not prove advantageous on a rationalist-efficency scale compared to fleeing around like a little girl in a haunted house. It's all about the maths ppl.

Fun log btw

2010/02/22 22:44, Marillion:Rated: Superb 
Was really enjoying when you noticed tindomiel and adanedhel going 'down'. Sadly none of them died:(( 5 stars for making me excited reading a log!:P

2010/02/22 22:53, Ava:   
Didnt tindomiel get level 100 on his bn yet? what is that guy trying to achieve? i reckon he had something silly in his bn whois about he achieved anything there was to achieve, guess i am wrong.
Another level 100 perhaps?=) Good read, very good to see that tindomiel going 'down' as the sucky guy he is without glow.

2010/02/22 23:38, Telessar:  Rated: Average 
Good log but since no-one died...:(

2010/02/23 00:17, Zorts:Rated: Superb 
Tindomiel I ate 3 dispels inside there before went awful..and as you can see in the start of log I werent full hps

2010/02/23 05:20, Celadia:  Rated: Good 
they halfelf that pwned zorts with one dispel then lured vizh away and lived at bad hps!! was lev 19 ;)

2010/02/23 07:46, Urd:  Rated: Good 
Always a thrill to read Vizhs mushielicious logs! :)

2010/02/23 07:49, Lusta: 
Always nice to see your group members point of view :)

2010/02/23 08:18, Grotek:Rated: Superb 
This is a really good log :)

2010/02/23 09:03, Adanedhel:   
I protected Tindomiel of course, but it's hard to protect someone who is not in your room. Anyway Tindomiel was the leader here and by his instruction I proceeded to chase. Fighting Lusta wasn't very effective though as he is some sort of battleshaman, so I didn't do much damage to him. After Zorts died Tindomiel was pretty much manaless (after wasting 1 block on open stonedoor I think) and he never told me he is low until he was safe. Anyway if I returned to protect him, I would also drag Lusta back, which might not have been the best thing for him, so I think he did the right thing when he didn't call me and tried to make it out on his own.

Then Arkanath joined us (at that time he also told us about Nosorog being blocked outside e gate) and we proceeded to chase wounded/bad Lusta, until Vizh ate the blind...

Once in boulder we kinda felt it would be very tough to fight 4 + mobs without quakes and with just 1 protector, and since I believed they will eventually go redhorn if we block moria, I tried to make Gaar's group go there. After some persuading they finally agreed, so we kept blocking orcs down until they finished their smobbing and got ready...

2010/02/23 09:49, Sardotjen:Rated: Awful 
Nobody died? = dont post

2010/02/23 11:04, Adanedhel:   
Zorts died, twice...
And log where someone barely survives is as good as log where he almost survives imo.

2010/02/24 01:40, Belamir: 
Frustrating log to read. Don't get me wrong - the fighting was terrific, that escape was amazing (and lucky!), and it was FUN to read. But frustrating.

I'm honestly kind of surprised I don't (just in general) see more whines about rocks.

2010/02/24 03:44, Sneeky:   
lotta scrolls

2010/02/24 13:26, Haunga:Rated: Good 
But Belamir. Don't you think a lot of these fights would never happen without rocks being as they are?



A good read and I would expect no less from given players.

2010/02/25 13:45, Devastator: 
Frustrating! I can so recognize the feeling of 'fuck, again failed to finish' (life of having no track heh) although the fight is a really good read :-)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Björn, Grotek, Joacim, Marillion, Mazrim, Naron, Zorts 
 Good Caesar, Celadia, Drogtash, Haunga, Urd 
 Average Telessar, Tindómiel, Zmej 
 Poor  
 Awful Sardotjen 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back