Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The Fungus job (Vizh)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 4498 hits. Posted 2010/03/12)
The fungus job

***************************************************
Story is Michio Elain was slag area. They had tried
to trap/fight me twice before so i kinda knew they
were 2 inside hunter when michio blocked self in
to reg...
***************************************************



o< CW>stat
OB: 126%, DB: -8%, PB: 41%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 175. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 229,537 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- detect magic
- shield
- armour

o< CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o< CW>bash exit w
Nothing seems to happen.

eq
The exit west blurs for a while.

o< CW>
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag


## Had died twice today, first to fuckup, and   ##
## after that had a nice fight with Agnamar but ##
## died. If i didnt start that fight on wounded ##
## i woulda won tho! =)                         ##


o< CW>k michio
They aren't here.

o< CW>k michio
They aren't here.

o< CW>k michio
They aren't here.

o< CW>k michio
They aren't here.

o< CW>k michio
They aren't here.

o< CW>open exit w
Ok.

o< CW>w
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
You strongly pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit 
Ok.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW>bash michio
You don't see any michio here.

![ CW>w
k michio
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
You approach *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash michio
e
k michio
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>
Inside the Hut
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW>They aren't here.

![ CW>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW>close exit 
close exit 
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW>k michio
It's already closed!
You approach *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha wim 0

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 0
You swiftly dodge *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW>w
k michio
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
You approach *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

![ CW>cha m ag
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

![ CW>e
You swiftly dodge *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha m ag

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW>draw hammer
Ok.

![ CW>The warhammer is no sheath!

![ CW>n
Kitchen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.


## No real supriced here! =) ##



![ CW>k michio
You approach *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

![ CW>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s
FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.

![ CW>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW>s
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW>n
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW>e
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW>cast 'lightning bolt' michio
You start to concentrate...

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Michio the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha m ag

You try to pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Ok.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha s q
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>w
k michio
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k michio
You're already fighting!
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand very hard.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW Mana:Burning>w

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>k michio
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>FLEE
k michio
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>w
k michio
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
k michio
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You strongly pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is now a group member.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
You see two pieces of raw meat on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k michio
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k michio

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>k michio
You're already fighting!
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lucifuge} in [default] group 
Lucifuge tells you 'u trapped with him?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Inside the Hut
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k michio
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Michio the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k michio
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k michio
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
>>>> BOB DOWN <<<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k michio
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You strongly pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cha s q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' michio
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' michio
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' michio
You start to concentrate...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

FLEE
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Michio the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
k michio
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Inside the Hut
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' michio
You start to concentrate...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Michio the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

FLEE
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Michio the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
e
k *elf*
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You approach *Elain the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.
You swiftly dodge *Elain the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You barely pound *Elain the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {michio} [local]
FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k michio
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Michio the Noldorin Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Michio the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
You pound *Michio the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>g belt all
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>g ring all
You get a copper ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wear ring
You put a copper ring on your right finger.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Kitchen
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k michio
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
s
k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k *elf*
Inside the Hut
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You barely pound *Elain the Silvan Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
w
k *elf*
Your bash at *Elain the Silvan Elf* sends her sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {elain} [local]
cha s n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' elain
cast 'lightning bolt' elain
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Elain the Silvan Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
k elain
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A hungry warg says 'My teeth will rip the heart from your chest!'
A hunter says 'For this, you die!'

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
A hunter fails to slash *Elain the Silvan Elf*.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' elain
You start to concentrate...
A pack horse fails to hit *Elain the Silvan Elf*.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a hungry warg's attempt to hit her.

FLEE
*Elain the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Kitchen
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
You see two pieces of raw meat on the ground.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha s q
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
cast 'word of recall'
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

You mispronounced the magical words... Your spell backfired! You feel your life draining away.


## Oh fucking GREAT! ##


![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>st
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e

*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
n
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Kitchen
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>g pipe all 
wield pipe 
smoke pipe 
draw broadsword
put pipe pack
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>st
You remove a wooden pipe.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Sleeping Quarters
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
e
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Living Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Kitchen
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Lucifuge} in [default] group 
Lucifuge tells you 'u ok?'


## That really depends on who you ask! =) ##


*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>FLEE

*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You try to slash *Elain the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Sleeping Quarters
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha m ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>draw hammer
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
n
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Kitchen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
34/348 hits, 7/99 mana, and 25/141 moves.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
s
*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Sleeping Quarters
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Venus} in [default] group 
Venus tells you 'carzah bet'

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha s n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'word of recall'
You muster all of your concentration...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...


*Elain the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Elain the Silvan Elf* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Elain the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>n
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely pound *Elain the Silvan Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>FLEE
*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Elain the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Kitchen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'word of recall'
You muster all of your concentration...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...


![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Sleeping Quarters
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
e
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'word of recall'
Inside the Hut
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*Elain the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Elain the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.
You muster all of your concentration...

*Elain the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

*Elain the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...


![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Kitchen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
You see two pieces of raw meat on the ground.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'word of recall'
You muster all of your concentration...

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>r

You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
25/348 hits, 6/99 mana, and 41/141 moves.

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.


***************************************************
And thats it! I tried to fight Elain aswell, but
that quake fucked me up to much to see a victory...
Was well needed gleaming since died erlier tonight!
Thanx for the fight!
***************************************************


2010/03/12 16:33, Faint: 
hmms... after reading this log 1 more time im not so sure i shoulda posted it....=P Hope some enjoy it atleast...

2010/03/12 16:39, Mahmad:   
Michio traying to trap vizh hahahaha
learn to trap before you try it michio.
Very good read vizh haha u did very good.
kill that newbie white skin that cannot trap you haha

2010/03/12 16:46, Nockurzh:Rated: Good 
It's not really a trap by them when vizh knows both inside:P?
But nice fighting, close call i guess:P

2010/03/12 17:03, Zongan:  Rated: Superb 
Very nice read!

2010/03/12 17:22, Devastator:Rated: Good 
I liked it, that quake was NASTY!

2010/03/12 18:30, Breaux: 
frustrating to read! you would have won if you have cured+rearmoured with your hot mana instead of bolting Elain.

Also, you _probably_ would have won even after eating that quake, had you only continued curing+rearmour from warm mana.

2010/03/12 18:51, Ortansia:  Rated: Superb 
Awesome log :) well done !

2010/03/12 18:53, Faint: 
at start instead of bolting elain, yes, that might be true.

After becomming awful, with warm mana... and elain still spamming spells(he didnt cast very many in this log, so i just assumed he had more).. i dont know what you think breaux, but with warm mana as a combo, i cannot rearmour AND/or cure any huge numbers of hps =)

But i to some level agree with you, i COULD have won this... i just didnt!

2010/03/12 19:49, Aldon:Rated: Good 
o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.

Haha, that was my favorite part of the log.

2010/03/12 20:14, Drogtash:Rated: Average 
Ehum, just curing at awful would've won it for you I'm pretty sure. Didn't notice him pbsing? (no mana most likely)
Atleast I wouldn't use pbs before I'm manaless/close to manaless..

2010/03/12 20:27, Cappella:  Rated: Good 
Drogtash:
*Elain the Silvan Elf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into her.

Aldon:
Have to agree with you. :)

2010/03/12 20:36, Dreag:Rated: Average 
Cappella:
Yes? Point? I asked if he noticed it while fighting. I noticed it while reading atleast.

2010/03/12 20:48, Faint: 
Well, i accually dont remember if i noticed pbs while logging or while fighting, but when i went awful, and he had only casted 2(or was it 3) sprays and 1 quake and was still casting, with armour still up; i felt it was time to leave!

But this is stupid, feeling i have to justify wording out of a 2 vs 1 battle on awful hps vs fine. No1 is perfect, not even you Jens =)

2010/03/12 21:12, Cappella:  Rated: Good 
Oh, thought that you asked, if he did pbs. Sorry, my bad. :)

2010/03/12 21:39, Naralón:  Rated: Good 
Hahaha! Comf Elain!

Ballsy of Vizh to enter on two! Thumbs up!
You can't win em all when you regularely play against odds like this!

2010/03/12 22:50, Drogtash:Rated: Average 
Nah I agree, I may've done the same thing. But you were actually bad after one cure, after the quake until you backfired word. I don't think a bolt would kill you, and surely not a burn and as he always only started to cast and never hit you.. you could always run out of danger. If he had a ton of mana and hit you everytime, a few failed flees would've killed you but now he always only started to cast and never hit you. Using your left over mana to cure, could with some luck bring you up to wounded and then it's just hit flee until he's dead.

2010/03/13 00:30, Elain:Rated: Awful 
I rest my case! :P
had almost no mana when I ported inside, and how could you know about both of us? I was manaless armourless and moveless when you worded out, so I'm kinda glad you did! :) we played like shit :(

2010/03/13 00:43, Telessar:  edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
Eh, maybe because I'm a typically a harsh critic, but I didn't find this log great at all.

Michio died from hurt/wounded by 2 bolts and 1 very hard pound. Seems you killed a lowbie combo wielding a shitty toothpick in a 1v2. Nothing that notable.

Edit: Just looked back through log, Michio managed to hit you once - 'lightly slash'. Well and two fails to hits you to armour I guess...


2010/03/13 07:42, Horus:Rated: Superb 
i like it :)

2010/03/13 09:49, Elain:Rated: Awful 
michio is lvl 24 and had no mana eighter.. So i agree with telessar...

2010/03/13 14:46, Marillion:Rated: Good 
Yeah I was surprised at what you did after Michio died. Looked like an 'easy' chance to beat a caster.

2010/03/14 17:28, Edvard: 
Hehe well even if he's lvl 24 combo, vizh is like sub lvl 40?

2010/03/14 18:03, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
Eh, well to be honest, I was on darkie at the time and I heard Vizh narrating that Michio had blocked himself in hunter bad after fighting him. Thus Vizh already knew that he could easily rape Michio, so it wasn't anything particularly 'Brave' on his side :)

2010/03/14 18:08, Edvard: 
Telessar, entering on 2 pukes was not 'particularly brave' because he knew he could beat one of them 1v1? Or did you comment on another log?

2010/03/14 18:32, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
More because he knew he could beat one of them 1v1 without going below 20 hps ;p

2010/03/14 21:45, Faint: 
tel, we were like 4 beating him to bad tho...

2010/03/14 22:03, Gallahad: 
Well guys, don't forget that Telessar is teh pk daddy and nobody knows as much or is as good as he is.

2010/03/14 22:12, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
My bad then, Faint.

2010/03/16 01:22, Noxious:   
*Nod* Gallahad


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Caesar, Horus, Ortansia, Snul, Zongan 
 Good Aldon, Cappella, Devastator, Marillion, Naralón, Nockurzh 
 Average Drogtash, Rik 
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful Elain 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back