Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
No Hesitation (Zog)comments   back
  
(25 ratings and 4980 hits. Posted 2010/04/13)
###Zilly and I roaming ford.  Find Caca, hit it moors, it runs on hurt, ###
###We track hc and find Baruch and Joponen inside, charge them, Caca comes###
### We leave wait a tick or two for day figuring troll leaves, we comeback ###
### and HC empty so we are chillin’ you know###

*[ CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded> an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield> a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head> a winged metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body> a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body> a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms> a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands> a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on legs> a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet> a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck> a black amulet
<worn on wrist> a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger> an icy ring
<worn on finger> a ruby ring
<worn as belt> a gleaming belt
<worn on belt> a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt> a water skin

### Zilly in Warsword and some mails, I’m level 27 in this log and Zilly is 28###

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You see *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* scouting from the north!

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly tells you 'dwarf'

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly tells you 'man'

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

###Not what we were expecting but it this sounds like fun too ###

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* closes the rock.
tell zilly zenoch socut
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>o
open exit
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*[ CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

### Ok warming up ###

*[ CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
u

*[ CW HP:Fine>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here watching the area around the camp.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(north)*, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kd
kill *dwarf
You barely pound *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* joins *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s fight.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>tell zilly they in
Ok.
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Narrow Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, (south), *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zilly (z).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Snaggle the Dwarf*.
Exits: *(north)*, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* joins *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s fight.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes Zilly (z)'s left arm and tickles it.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
You lightly pound *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
Zilly (z) sends *Snaggle the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine Zilly (z):Fine>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* joins *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s fight.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
label dead
Ok.

Zilly (z) approaches *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead), trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>f
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Zilly (z) closes the rock.
You pound *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) smites *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s body extremely hard.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.

Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine> cha moo wimpy
Ok.
Zilly (z) approaches *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead), trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z) (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You pound *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard.
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* joins *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s fight.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
You pound *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s body extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* joins *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead)'s fight.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Hurt>
Zilly (z) leaves up.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.

Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>qd
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
u
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* opens the rock.
You can't proceed while the rock is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW HP:Fine>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(north)*, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>t they left
tell zilly they left
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) yells 'pussies'

*[ CW HP:Fine>yel gig
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) yells 'through and through'

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) yells 'game over'

*[ CW HP:Fine>t dwarf glows
tell zilly dwarf glows
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>yel dwarf even glows
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
The rock is opened from the other side.
Zilly tells you 'i know'

*[ CW HP:Fine>c
Zilly tells you 'wimp'
close exit
Ok.

Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
The rock is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
tell zilly do man
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine>tell zilly this time
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
Narrow Trail
u
You stop scouting.

*[ CW HP:Fine>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is resting here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(north)*, up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kd
kill *dwarf
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>close exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
Zilly (z) leaves down.
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* (dead) is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) strongly smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man
You lightly pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man*:Fine Zilly (z):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* slashes Zilly (z)'s right foot and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man*:Fine Zilly (z):Fine>l
label dead
Ok.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine Zilly (z):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine Zilly (z):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
Zilly (z) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to pound him.
Zilly (z) approaches *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine>
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s right foot and tickle it.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) has arrived from above.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>c
close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine>p
Zilly (z) smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s right arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) lightly slashes Zilly (z)'s left arm and tickles it.
You manage to enable the lock.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill dead
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s head very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) approaches *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to smite him.
cha moo agg
Ok.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s left leg and tickle it.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Hurt>
You fail to intercept *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s blow.
bash
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
f
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.

Ledge
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
kill dead
You approach *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to pound him.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Hurt>
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard.
Zilly (z) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Hurt>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Hurt>
Zilly (z) approaches *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to smite him.

Zilly (z) smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill dead
You approach *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to pound him.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) barely slashes your head and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Wounded>
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Wounded>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) approaches *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to smite him.

kill dead
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*< CW HP:Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
Zilly (z) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>c
close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>j
Zilly (z) smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
kill dead
You pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful Zilly (z):Fine>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) lightly slashes Zilly (z)'s right foot and tickles it.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
Zilly (z) leaves down.
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) bleeds from open wounds.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) approaches *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to smite him.
kill dead
You approach *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful Zilly (z):Fine>c
close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful Zilly (z):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful Zilly (z):Fine>c
c
close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful Zilly (z):Fine>c
close exit
It's already closed!
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You try to pound *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*< CW HP:Fine *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead):Awful>
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Fine>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*[ CW HP:Fine>
Zilly (z) smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
kill dead
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
c

*[ CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
You hear some clicking noises.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>c
Zilly (z) smites *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zenoch the Dúnadan Man* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Snaggle the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) approaches *Snaggle the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>gac
get all corpse
You get a wooden pipe from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get an amethyst from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a white chain mail jerkin from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pair of white chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pair of white chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a shield of Arthedain from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a keyring with a few keys from the corpse of *a Man*.
You can't get a broadsword, you are carrying too many items already.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

The rock is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*Snaggle the Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Snaggle the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Zilly (z) sends *Snaggle the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Using her lockpicks, *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* tries to enable the rock's lock...

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.
t orc
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.
Your head stops stinging.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>tell zilly orc
Ok.
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.
Zilly (z) opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Snaggle the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Fine>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Snaggle the Dwarf*.
*Snaggle the Dwarf* is here, fighting Zilly (z) (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>ko
Zilly (z) opens the rock.
kill *orc
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Zilly (z) leaves up.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly crushes your left hand and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
f
label dead
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>Using her lockpicks, *Jopónen the Black
Númenórean* tries to enable the rock's lock...
*Snaggle the Dwarf* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Snaggle the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>cmw
*Snaggle the Dwarf* opens the rock.
cha moo wimpy
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Narrow Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, (south), *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *up*.

*. CW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Trail
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine>or
s
open rock
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(north)*, up.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>ko
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>kill *orc
You're already fighting!
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) smites *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>f
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your body extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) sends *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sprawling with a powerful bash.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body very hard and tickle it.

*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
Zilly (z) smites *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You try to pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), but he parries successfully.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* skillfully picks the lock of the rock.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
Zilly (z) approaches *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Hurt>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Exits: [north], up.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg very hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>
Zilly (z) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Fine>f
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zilly (z) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* hits him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Hurt>Zilly (z) gets a flask of orkish
draught from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Exits: [north], up.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zilly (z) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* hits him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt Zilly (z):Wounded>
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Wounded>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Wounded>f
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Wounded>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

Zilly (z) seems to have recovered his senses.

*< CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

*< CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) leaves down.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>Zilly (z) has arrived from below.
kill dead
You're already fighting!

*< CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You approach *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Zilly (z) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from below.
kill dead
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>d
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) bleeds from open wounds.
Zilly (z) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) says 'open'

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) leaves down.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>j
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Zilly (z) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your body hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>kill dead
You're already fighting!
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
Zilly (z) leaves up.
You strongly pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body and tickle it.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>u
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>j
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) intercepts Zilly (z)'s blow.
Zilly (z) smites *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean*
begins some strange incantations...
kill dead
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill dead
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Zilly (z) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* hits him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Bad>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Bad>
Zilly (z) sends *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded Zilly (z):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Zilly (z) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
Exits: [north], up.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* stops using a dark broadsword.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* holds a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill dead
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad Zilly (z):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* puffs reassuringly on her faithful pipe.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad Zilly (z):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad Zilly (z):Bad>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad Zilly (z):Bad>
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>u
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* joins *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
Zilly (z) smites *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>f

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>d
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Zilly (z).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Zilly (z).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill dead
You pound *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Zilly (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Dying>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Dying>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Dying>
Zilly (z) bashes *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Baruch the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You lightly pound *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>d
km
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill *man
You approach *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound her.
Zilly (z) approaches *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*, trying to smite her.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean*:Fine>l
label dead
Ok.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Fine>
Zilly (z) smites *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead)'s head extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Fine>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead
You try to pound *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead), but she parries successfully.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
The earth trembles and shivers.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Using her lockpicks, *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) tries to pick the rock's lock...

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>drop all.metal
You drop the flask.
You drop the flask.
###LOL trying to drop weight for better mps… irony###

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>c
kill dead
You pound *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Using her lockpicks, *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) tries to pick the rock's lock...

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill dead
You pound *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.
kill dead
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Zilly (z) stops following you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Hurt>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
There are two small metal flasks here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Zilly (z) is here, fighting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead).
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) is here, fighting Zilly (z).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
kill dead
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>c
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead
They aren't here.
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
kill dead
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
kill dead
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

Zilly (z) approaches *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead), trying to smite her.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead
They aren't here.
You hear some clicking noises.

###just noticed this on scroll back, didn’t realize picking at this point###
###seems like person couldn’t pick well enough ###

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>kill dead

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Bad>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>u
You are too exhausted.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>j
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.
kill dead
You pound *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead)'s head very hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Awful>j
kill dead
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead):Awful>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) swiftly dodges Zilly (z)'s attempt to smite her.
kill dead
You approach *Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead), trying to pound her.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jopónen the Black Númenórean* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>kill dead
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Zilly tells you 'incap'

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
You hear a death cry from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>t no moves
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>tell zilly no moves
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a plain leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a flask of orkish draught
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)

*[ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Zilly tells you 'level'

You are carrying:
a small metal flask
a leather backpack
a keyring with a few keys
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shield of Arthedain (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
an amethyst
a wooden pipe
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught


Zilly tells you 'it loads good'
Zilly tells you 'but shadow'
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
Zilly tells you 'man is full shiny'

Zilly tells you 'but i bad slow'

*< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a shadow (dead):Healthy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a stone
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a wooden pipe
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a russet cloak (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a twisted crown
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a large sack
a dark broadsword (flawless)

### Shadow wins a bit we were too low, I sleeping for some hits to buff###

You are awakened by Zilly (z).
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
Zilly (z) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad>st
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
You stand up.

*[ CW HP:Bad>u
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A shadow (dead) is standing here.
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A broadsword lies here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A broadsword made of a dark metal lies here.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A shield bearing the markings of Arthedain lies here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Zilly (z) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, up.

*Cagim the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
kill *man
You barely slash *Cagim the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Cagim the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
Zilly (z) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Cagim the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Bad *Cagim the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Cagim the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg says 'When you are down, I will watch you bleeding to death.' in Morbeth.

*[ CW HP:Awful *Cagim the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
A hungry warg lightly hits *Cagim the Black Númenórean*'s right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Narrow Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

39/423 hits and 56/158 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful>
tell zilly on 39 hits
Ok.
Zilly tells you 'out'

*. CW HP:Awful>
Zilly tells you '13 hits'

###Was fun, left most stuff, kept white chains and this fancy ring we found… ###

o= CW>exa ring
An exceptionally smooth, polished band of gold wraps around in an unending
circle to form this ring. Miniature gold vines with intricately engraved leaves
weave around to form a small inset, in which rests a finely cut ruby.

o= CW>put ring cart
You put a jewelled ring in a mine cart.

###Was a fun fight, hope everyone enjoyed the log ###



2010/04/13 04:09, Zenoch:    -Zepir- 
yea shit didnt go as planned good jorb

2010/04/13 05:07, Gelmir:  Rated: Average 
Eh, 2v2 where one person is either very stupid or very linkdead.

Then 2v2 2 warriors vs warrior and caster :p. Nice on getting out though from Cagim

2010/04/13 08:17, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Not bad, a walk in the park :-)

2010/04/13 13:05, Feagil:  Rated: Good 
Crappy performance by pukes, just crappy enough to give you a good chance in the second fight :)

2010/04/13 13:25, Britney:Rated: Poor 
M'kay...

2010/04/13 13:31, Ilpalazzo:Rated: Awful 
Its too bad shortly after this I kill zilly solo because he fucking sucks, and then he gets rekilled. Silly newbs, get over urselves and start believing in something besides yourselves.

2010/04/13 13:46, MŲigas:  Rated: Good 
guys like ilpalazzo are really cute...don`t you think so?;)

2010/04/13 14:08, Horus:Rated: Superb 
well p teejay iguess hes one of the few examples of people not getting wiser with age and now he only wanna help people not make the same mistakes that hes making over and over to end up in mental care. good log :)

2010/04/13 14:31, Zog: 
Thanks guys, was fun fight, certainly enemies were not at their finest. I was just sad dwarf got out, but that might have meant we lose. And its ok about Ilpalazzo, its just biter that it went fine --> bad in 15 seconds from fleeing like a nab (bet that destroyed your fantasy that you have a good char), before it finally called belamir for help who bravely did shadow and rekill like he was told :P.

2010/04/13 15:31, Marillion:Rated: Average 
Good job, but you had the upper hand the entire time:)

2010/04/13 16:59, Mhoghedin:Rated: Good 
I liked it :)

2010/04/13 17:17, Ilpalazzo:Rated: Awful 
See? People are doing what I want. Not because I want them to, because they want to. Neutral persuation or reverse psychology. Whatever you want to call it. I dont give a shit about any of you, your all garbage to me. Call me what you want, say what you will.

Shit char zog? The fact your gear is better made it easier for you. And I wasnt far from you either after i ran, I was full 5 seconds after that :p

2010/04/13 17:31, Vear:Rated: Good 
Ilpalazzo the psychology king ......... not :)

2010/04/13 18:05, Antti:Rated: Good 
me likes.

2010/04/13 18:59, Uhyrť: 
Teejay, everything ok man?

2010/04/13 19:36, Aerie:Rated: Good 
Teejay: You're all garbage to me. Not your all garbage to me. Learn to English! Oh and fun log :)

2010/04/13 20:34, Horus:Rated: Superb 
hes having a breakdown because he died.

2010/04/14 07:42, Devastator:Rated: Good 
@Uhyrť, good question...

:-|

Your all garbage to me... sounds like somebody being emotional about a game.

2010/04/14 08:07, Curt: 
i came for the cookies...i was told there were cookies.

2010/04/14 11:50, Marillion:Rated: Average 
Haha he's been having the breakdown before he died the last time atleast. Guessing that he died again made it even worse tho.

2010/04/14 11:55, Drogtash:Rated: Average 
hi curt

2010/04/14 15:43, Nazar:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
I laughed when you were talking with each other that they wimps..reminded me when I had some lvl 21 crap orc combo with me and we had 2vs2..you guys runned tails between legs..well now I know who had my helmet :P

2010/04/14 20:59, Zog: 
@Nazar well we were almost dead (and shitty eq), which i think is why you charged zoc and died like to bar gate command, not really any point in staying in when its unlocked if losing cept to die. :P

2010/04/16 09:40, Goretongue:edited 1x   
Never mind. Something tells me the last thing Ilpalazzo needs is more ridicule. But hey man lashing out at ppl on this forum isn't getting you anywhere.

2010/04/18 00:39, Zakizrak:   
snarggle and zenoch both lowbie combos i think?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Horus, Peapend 
 Good Aerie, Antti, Caesar, Devastator, Feagil, Fieldy, Mhoghedin, MŲigas, Nockurzh, 
Rik, Svinomar, Tir, Zepir, Zutror 
 Average Drogtash, Gelmir, Gloim, Marillion, Nazar, Yarin 
 Poor Britney, Valendil 
 Awful Ilpalazzo 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back