Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The Second Law of Thermodynamics (Entropy)comments   back
(5651 hits. Posted 2010/04/25)
###Read at your own risk###
###Logged Entropy to identify some shit cause I wanted to###
###was around rdell with warg-rider set plus eket###
###saw man, smothered it some, log picks up s side of ohurk###


*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Riverside
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south.

###boar charmie was new, phase one plan=look like a nab###

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge *a Man* (dead)'s attempt to cleave you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Healthy>
cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) issues the order 'assist'.
A boar joins *a Man* (dead)'s fight.
*a Man* (dead) gives a boar an order.
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) shivers in pain before being able to draw a ragged breath.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>c
cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
A boar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

###phase one accomplished ###

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) gives a boar an order.
The white aura around your body fades.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend tells you 'want me in?'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

###rumors of a nasty orc around so not a huge surprise ###

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>f
*Uru the Orc* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *a Man* (dead) grasps at you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
A boar barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>close exit
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) opens the hill.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (north), (south), down.

###fighting ohurk against darkies is basically worthless and super annoying ###

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A burly orc stabs your right foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>s
A burly orc says 'I murl zent yeu uhpil yuu'le teid, Half-Alv!' in Orkish.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Roughly Cut Cave
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A female Ohurk-uai cook is here, planning to prepare the next meal.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
Exits: south, up, down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
Flooded Storage Room
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: east, up.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Under the Rejuvenated Bruinen
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: west, up.

### Peapend drowned earlier :P ###

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>u
u
In the Rejuvenated Bruinen
Exits: up, down.

!U CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Rejuvenated Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Peapend tells you '?'

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Rejuvenated Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Rejuvenated Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>t nod
tell peapend nod
Ok.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Rejuvenated Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
A grayling leaves north.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You are borne along by a strong current.
Entrenched Meander
Exits: east, south, up.
Failing to keep your head above water, you gulp some of it down.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
Entrenched Meander
A large sturgeon swims slowly along the bottom.
A large sturgeon swims slowly along the bottom.
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Entrenched Meander
A large sturgeon swims slowly along the bottom.
A large sturgeon swims slowly along the bottom.
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
Rapid River Bruinen
Exits: east, south, west, up.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>s
Rapid River Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: north, south, west.

###Phase one plan – double check, even though they didn’t see the failed climbing###
### I feel successful ###

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>s
Narrow Trail
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
Peapend (p) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Peapend (p) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Peapend (p).

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>s
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: (north), up.
Peapend (p) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Peapend (p) leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>c
close exit
Ok.

### Plan phase two= convert noob perception into horny darkies who do dumb stuff###

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Weak>ccl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>csn
cha spell norm
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>ca
cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
Your magic armour is revitalised.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>t do orc
tell peapend do orc
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Weak>sanc
cast 'sanctuary'
You start to concentrate...
Peapend tells you 'they here?'
You start glowing.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>t when they come
tell peapend when they come
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>rest
Peapend tells you 'i quake?'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>score
127/168 hits, 41/131 mana, and 11/101 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Maestro narrates 'or should i go dodge'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>t nod i sanced up
tell peapend nod i sanced up
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>p
pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
rest
The rock is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the rock is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

###Plan phase two= success bn enters solo ###

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Peapend tells you 'u think they dont come?'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) closes the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>st
*a Man* (dead) lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Healthy>sm
cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) shivers in pain before being able to draw a ragged breath.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>t come block
tell peapend come block
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend tells you 'orc'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>sm
cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel bolder.
*a Man* (dead) lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend (p) has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel bolder.
*a Man* (dead) lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

###plan phase two – double check, bn casts rather then leaves 1 v 2 ###

Peapend (p) utters the words 'block door'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

###plan phase three = totally dominate sloppy bn###

Peapend (p) leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A pack horse stops following *a Man* (dead).

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>f
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Peapend (p) leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
The earth trembles and shivers.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*a Man* (dead) approaches Peapend (p), trying to cleave him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You hear a death cry from below.
The earth trembles and shivers.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Peapend (p) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A pack horse is here, fighting *a Man* (dead).
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting a pack horse.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>dm
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cast 'dispel evil' *man
You start to concentrate...
dm
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'dispel evil' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Peapend (p) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>u
Peapend (p) leaves up.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>dm
cast 'dispel evil' *man
You start to concentrate...
dm
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

###plan phase three not working so well…###

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Man* (dead):Fine Peapend (p):Hurt>cast 'dispel evil' *man
You start to concentrate...
dm
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Peapend (p) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>d
You are too exhausted.

Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

###jesus like 4 quakes I eat now… heart sanc ###

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *a Man* (dead):Fine Peapend (p):Hurt>cast 'dispel evil' *man
You start to concentrate...
dm
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Peapend (p) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Peapend tells you 'stay up'

### aye ok – shouldn’t be that hard cause im moveless – Good plan Peapend!###

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>bob
cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.
*a Man* (dead) fails to cleave Peapend (p).
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

Peapend (p) panics, and attempts to flee.
Peapend (p) leaves down.
Arda seems to wither as an evil power begins to grow...
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

###OMG its fucking Haiti in here… ###
### too soon? ###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
Peapend tells you 'well'
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) shivers in pain before being able to draw a ragged breath.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The earth trembles and shivers.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tell peapend i icy gig
Ok.

###plan phase three is on Peapend and my unchanted eket now ###
Peapend (p) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sm
cast 'smother' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*a Man* (dead) shivers in pain before being able to draw a ragged breath.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>cma
cha moo agg
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
The earth trembles and shivers.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>j
order followers kill stilgar
You have no loyal subjects here.
### lol j is alias to kill dead on every other char I have###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

###Donno what bn was thinking at this point, shocks or burns and we lose###
###but sanc absorbing all its damage ###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
You lightly pierce *a Man* (dead)'s left foot and tickle it.


*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>t gig i frozen
tell peapend gig i frozen
Ok.

###just trying to clarify im worthless ###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>j
order followers kill stilgar
You have no loyal subjects here.

###ok seriously, new rule: when playing a character you havn’t played ###
### in greater then 6 months must xp for 4 hours before pk to solve alias problem###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a Man* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
You lightly pierce *a Man* (dead)'s left foot and tickle it.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>look
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting YOU.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>j
order followers kill stilgar
You have no loyal subjects here.
### omg honestly? ###

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k dead
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) drinks water from a water skin.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Peapend (p) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Peapend (p) throws a fireball at *a Man* (dead), completely enveloping him in flames.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>exa dead
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
Zap!
bsc.mandor.se
*a Man* (dead) has several bruises.
*a Man* (dead) is using: 
<wielded> a darkened orkish axe (used)  ###was worried, felt like I brought a knife to a gun fight###
<used as shield> a staff inlaid with gems
<worn on head> a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body> a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body> a russet cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms> a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands> a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs> a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn around neck> a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt> a broad silver belt
<worn on belt> a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on belt> a set of lock picks

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>j
order followers kill stilgar
You have no loyal subjects here.
###sigh###

*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u;k dead
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u;k dead
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>alias j kill dead
Ok.

### ok alias set no lets try phase 3 again###

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>j
Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
kill dead
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* (dead) fails.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kill dead
You approach *a Man* (dead), trying to pierce him.
Peapend (p) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u;j
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
kill dead
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* (dead) fails.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
j
You begin to feel hungry.
You begin to feel thirsty.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Peapend (p) leaves down.
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u;j
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
kill dead
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* (dead) fails.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
j
You begin to feel hungry.
You begin to feel thirsty.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Peapend (p) leaves down.
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill dead
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* (dead) fails.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* (dead) fumbles and hits himself HARD.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) cleaves your left hand hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!


*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Peapend (p) utters the word 'yufzbarr'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
j
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>Peapend (p) has arrived from below.
*a Man* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
Peapend (p) fails to pierce *a Man* (dead).

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>d
j
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
*a Man* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>kill dead
You're already fighting!
Peapend (p) has arrived from above.
You barely pierce *a Man* (dead)'s right arm and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
Peapend (p) approaches *a Man* (dead), trying to pierce him.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>t got pipe?
You barely pierce *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>tell peapend got pipe?
Ok.

###getting worried here###

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
Peapend tells you 'no'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>stat
OB: 36%, DB: 40%, PB: 41%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 30. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 532,583 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (bound up)
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- breath of briskness
- sanctuary
- shield

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>sm
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Peapend (p) leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>score
39/168 hits, 0/131 mana, and 28/101 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
j
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting Peapend (p).
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, fighting *a Man* (dead) (glowing).
Exits: down.

*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>kill dead
Your attempt to pierce *a Man* (dead) fails.
*a Man* (dead) cleaves Peapend (p)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded Peapend (p):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Wounded>
Peapend (p) strongly pierces *a Man* (dead)'s right foot and shatters it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
You barely pierce *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickle it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s right leg and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>cma
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>cha moo agg
Ok.

###could never decide if agg or wimpy was better here, any ideas?###

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>look
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting YOU.
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, fighting *a Man* (dead) (glowing).
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) cleaves your right arm hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad>
Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s left arm and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>score
27/168 hits, 1/131 mana, and 27/101 moves.

###didn’t realize Peapend was bad here, figured I’d chill a bit ###

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting Peapend (p).
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, fighting *a Man* (dead) (glowing).
Exits: down.


*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill dead
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>
Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s body.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>cma
cha moo agg
Ok.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>laugh
You fall down laughing.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>
Peapend (p) flexes his muscles.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>sa we sad
emote Says: we sad
Ok.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>
Peapend (p) Mutters: i know
You barely pierce *a Man* (dead)'s right arm and tickle it.
Peapend (p) barely pierces *a Man* (dead)'s left leg and tickles it.

The sun sinks below the plains.
Peapend (p) bleeds from open wounds.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad Peapend (p):Bad>
Peapend (p) strongly pierces *a Man* (dead)'s left foot and shatters it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Awful Peapend (p):Bad>
You pierce *a Man* (dead)'s left foot and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Awful Peapend (p):Bad>
You strongly pierce *a Man* (dead)'s left foot and shatter it.
*a Man* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Peapend (p) pierces *a Man* (dead)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man* (dead).

###Side note Peapend is berserk at this point ###

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>gc
get coins corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Peapend (p) leaves down.
*Uru the Orc* pounds your left foot hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Uru the Orc*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north), up.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Peapend (p) leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>o
n
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.
open exit
It's already open!
*Lugbúrz the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Narrow Trail
*Swarley the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Peapend the Elf (p) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The rock closes quietly.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
Peapend (p) leaves east.
Rapid River Bruinen
Exits: north, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
e
Rapid River Bruinen
Exits: east, south, west, up.

*~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You failed swimming there.
You drowned!
You are dead! Sorry...

###note to self : practice ranger skills ###
### Peapend ran back rdell and seeked in, all while on berserk###

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>trophy #
*** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)
 1, 0%, #Volta | 


#### Snip a bit later ####
#### around ford again, saw Uru around brolg, but it was being wussy####
#### so plan phase 1: act like noob###

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
Exits: (north), up.

###hello friends :D ###
A pony has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c
close exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Narrow Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You feel a hidden presence.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cr
close rock
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rq
reveal q
You begin to search...
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* tries to climb north, but he slips.

###Plan phase one might be irrelevant – extra darkies makes them more confident ###
### new plan, make darkies feel like they busts up my trap and got me ###
### obviously Uru is worried about Peapend being in HC …###

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* pounds your left arm and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uru the Orc*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uru the Orc*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

###Plan phase one complete = fled like noob let Uru have at Peapend without me around###

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Narrow Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
*Uru the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Uru the Orc* opens the rock.

###plan phase two = noob perception --> over confidence by darkies ###

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>or
open rock
It's already open!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

###Plan phase two complete … too easy ###

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
s
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
Exits: (north), up.
A pony has arrived from the north.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
Ok.

An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

An elite Dúnadan soldier closes the rock.
An elite Dúnadan soldier locks the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier barely stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
 An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Orc!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
 An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Orc!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
*Uru the Orc* pounds an elite Dúnadan soldier's body extremely hard.

An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and tickles it.


*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Uru the Orc* tries to bash the rock.
###got lucky this bash didn’t go through, I was spaming close cause didn’t notice ###
### rock had already been closed and locked ###

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c
cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right foot hard and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
*Uru the Orc* pounds an elite Dúnadan soldier's left leg extremely hard.
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

###Plan phase three = dominate over extended darkie ###

*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Uru the Orc* tries to bash the rock.
Your power blocking the rock resisted a breaking attempt!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s head hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier joins an elite Dúnadan soldier's fight.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Die, scum!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
Your legs feel heavier.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s body hard and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier strongly stabs *Uru the Orc*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier lightly stabs *Uru the Orc*'s head and tickles it.
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
A Dúnadan archer tirelessly scans the horizon for his enemies.
*Uru the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Orc!'
*Uru the Orc* pounds an elite Dúnadan soldier's body hard and tickles it.
d
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uru the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
A pony has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves up.
*
[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier is here, fighting *Uru the Orc*.
A Dúnadan archer is here, fighting *Uru the Orc*.
*Uru the Orc* is here, fighting a Dúnadan archer.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.
Peapend tells you 'it in?'
*Uru the Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Uru the Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
Exits: [north], up.
A pony has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier is here, fighting *Uru the Orc*.
A Dúnadan archer tirelessly scans the horizon for his enemies.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uru the Orc* is here, fighting an elite Dúnadan soldier.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
do
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from below.
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
An elite Dúnadan soldier approaches *Uru the Orc*, trying to stab him.
d
An elite Dúnadan soldier lightly stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'
A Dúnadan archer lightly pierces *Uru the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
*Uru the Orc* pounds an elite Dúnadan soldier's left foot extremely hard.
*Uru the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uru the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
*Uru the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
A pony has arrived from above.
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.

An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
Nobody here by that name.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Uru the Orc* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
Peapend tells you 'it in?'
*Uru the Orc* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'Prepare to die, fool!'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>t nod stay away i blocked
tell peapend nod stay away i blocked
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier is here, fighting *Uru the Orc*.
A Dúnadan archer is here, fighting *Uru the Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uru the Orc* is here, fighting an elite Dúnadan soldier.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>do
cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
do
A Dúnadan archer lightly pierces *Uru the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier strongly stabs *Uru the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
An elite Dúnadan soldier says 'It was your last mistake Orc! I will remember you!'
*Uru the Orc* sends an elite Dúnadan soldier sprawling with a powerful bash.
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Uru the Orc* shivers in pain.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'dispel evil' *orc
You start to concentrate...
A Dúnadan archer lightly pierces *Uru the Orc*'s right foot and tickles it.
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Uru the Orc* shivers in pain.

###BOOM plan phase 3 = success ###

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
Exits: [north], up.
A pony has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stands here, guarding the stronghold against evil.
A Dúnadan archer tirelessly scans the horizon for his enemies.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uru the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.
An elite Dúnadan soldier stabs *Uru the Orc*'s right hand and shatters it.
*Uru the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ko
kill *orc
You pierce *Uru the Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Uru the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Uru the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

###reap glory and xp!###

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a weapon sheath
a butcher knife (worn)
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a plain leather belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a ring
a large sack

### fun little series of events###

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2010/04/25 15:08, Entropy: 
Entropy is level 30 in this log

2010/04/25 15:30, Breaux: 
###Logged Entropy to identify some shit cause I wanted to###

love it! Also, thats one crazy bn. almost beating two sancted pukecasters. who would have thought..

2010/04/25 15:33, Entropy: 
lol ya i already had the knife out to kill myself because i was about to lose 2 v 1 to some bn.... ironic thing is we prob woulda fought orc and bn if they both came in and really get our ass kicked hard.

2010/04/25 15:49, Ortansia:   
I remember now , it happened yesterday...
The bn was Volta :p

2010/04/25 15:51, Peapend: 
Im convinced I play so bad because I was trying to give bn a chance!

2010/04/25 16:12, Razoor: 
Noooooooooooooo, that BN fucking served you! He should have CLEAVED you to death and this would have been the #1 log on ER :(

2010/04/25 16:39, Entropy: 
Agree Razoor - although i was basically mana less to start after armour, sanc and cure a few plus the bob mid fight... i mean those are all my mistakes but im not sure bn did anything particularly spectacular... if we lose this fight its because we blocked ourselves in without enough mana to win. and neither of us were staffed.

2010/04/25 17:18, Rik: 
I did not like it.

2010/04/25 18:36, Nxau:   
Thumbs up for Volta

2010/04/25 21:07, Horus: 
super log :)

2010/04/25 22:31, Grimace: 
Go Volta!

2010/04/25 23:23, Marillion: 
If the bn would've killed 2 staffed casters in a 2roomer with atleast 40 mana each(?) being sanced both it would be even worse odds than what draaz had in dt:P. The comment about why you'd have lost if you did was a pretty poor excuse:P even if you both had 0 mana you shouldn't have been anywhere near losing.

2010/04/25 23:27, Razoor: 
Yeah, it would have been hilarious :):)

2010/04/25 23:41, Belamir: 
Volta absolutely rocked. I was cheering for him with that axe!

2010/04/26 00:21, Entropy: 
we were not staffed, just to clarify. and with 0 mana i donno how we would have done damage (both had unchanted ekets), but im not trying to argue with the conclusion that Volta rocked us, was just some fun fighting.

2010/04/26 02:24, Razoor: 
Not saying you did particularly bad per se, just that it would have been fun to see him beat you dead with an axe :)

2010/04/26 02:26, Griever:   
OMG way to be a warrior Volta! Yes I admit I was cheering for the BN as well - Bad-Bad-Bad and i was starting to think that maybe Entropy had posted this as a thumbs up to his enemy. I wonder if Volta could have pulled a victory with burns, etc. but I sure wouldn't have done half as well. Fun read!

2010/04/26 02:36, Entropy: 
Ya mad props to Volta it was a beast - maybe the burn Peapend to death strategy woulda worked cause i was pretty manaless the whole time. But with stored spells its hard not to use even with sanc. basically if it gets one of us dead it can just cleave the other down cause no chance we have ob to hit it enough without parry split. everytime i look at this log i just think about the rediculous mana i waisted. I think bob was silly and armour basically worthless with sanc up.

More impressive though would have been Uru clearing HC and killing me!

2010/04/26 06:51, Trample: 
lol: '###OMG its fucking Haiti in here… ###'

2010/04/26 07:52, Faine: 
Loved comments :D

2010/04/27 05:09, Shala:   
Quakes were the way to go imho. Quake is just double the mana of burn, but you have a chance of doing 4x the damage if you hit both opponents (which he often did) and get debris.

2010/04/27 05:33, Entropy: 
good point shala

2010/04/27 06:08, Traktor:edited 1x   
mistake in title btw. entropy is third thermo law...

2010/04/27 06:36, Menna: 
No, Entropy is a part of the second law of thermodynamics.

2010/04/27 09:29, Traktor: 
to menna : i doubt. in the school they teached us there is third thermo law about entropy: as function of the Temperature via all elements at the closed system...

2010/04/27 09:31, Traktor:edited 1x   
wikipedia : Entropy is a measure of how organized or disorganized a system is: 'Gain of entropy eventually is nothing more nor less than loss of information'[3]
Entropy is an important part of the second law of thermodynamics. Thermodynamic systems consist of objects, e.g. atoms or molecules, which 'carry' energy. In applied thermodynamics, as a matter of convention, entropy is measured in Joules of energy per kelvin (a unit of temperature).

Wikipedia is wrong here. That important part is so much important that we are talking about third law of thermodynamics...

2010/04/27 12:44, Menna: 
[submitted link]

[submitted link]
Your school was wrong :) The third law is "absolute zero".

2010/04/28 06:20, Chark: 
I've studied physical chemistry and Menna is right (sorry Traktor). The second law defines Entropy. The third law says that the entropy of a pure crystalline substance is zero at the absolute zero of temperature. It also says that entropy can only increase with the temperature. There is also zeroth law which defines the temperature of a system; The first law defines the energy.

2010/04/28 06:31, Edvard: 
Traktor, maybe the world is wrong and you are right!

2010/04/28 11:59, Lodis: 
I wet my pants.

2010/04/29 13:36, Traktor: 
chark u have right. but second law is mostly about perpetuum mobile of the second type, respectively second law is talking about closed energetical systems, so third law is just about entropy and only about entropy...thats all.. shrug. and I've studied physics of the solid matter.

Menna: absolute zero law is just about entropy.

2010/04/29 13:41, Traktor: 
BUT STILL, that is decent log :)))

2010/04/30 15:58, Kunduk:   
All credits to Volta. Rest is shit.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back