Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A Collection of Kills (Elceser)comments   back
(3511 hits. Posted 2010/12/01)

####
#### Shopping in Tharbad, minding my own business when I ran into a hotbite!
####

Main Street
Exits: north, west.

!#~- cRW Mana:Burning>w Main Street
w Exits: east, south, west.

!#~- cRW Mana:Burning>w
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

!#~- cRW Mana:Burning>n
A Small Yard
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south.

!#~- cRW Mana:Burning>lead
e
l You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.
l 

!#~- cW Mana:Burning>lis   The Weapon Shop
lis   A weaponsmith stands here.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
You feel a hidden presence.
The fog disappears.

!# cW Mana:Burning>list
A weaponsmith tells you 'Sorry, we are closed. We will open within the hour.'

!# cW Mana:Burning>cw
h close exit w
Ok.
h 

!# cW Mana:Burning>hobb    
hobb    You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

!# cW Mana:Burning>hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*
 
!# cW Mana:Burning>blo exit w
c 'block door' exit w
You start to concentrate...

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!# cW Mana:Hot>hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*
 
!# cW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

lb  Ok.
The lightning bolt hits lb  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* with full impact.

!# cW Mana:Hot*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* with full impact.

!# cW Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You start to concentrate...

nor   *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* strongly shoots your left hand.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>b f 
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* strongly shoots your body.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
f 

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

quick     Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops quick     *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* in flames.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>b 
You flee head over heels.
b PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warmb *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>b 
A weaponsmith joins your fight.
A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>f 
f *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>fb
[cast quick 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* lightly shoots your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>fb
[cast quick 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]

A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm hard.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You dodge a bash from *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* who loses his balance.

Vlajk narrates 'sorcerer north of hedge thorns, south of sesame' in Morbeth.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* in flames.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg hard and shatters it.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>n 
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

n !# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>nor   
You flee head over heels.
nor   PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>mw

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* strongly shoots your left leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>mm  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*mm   nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*mm  :Bad>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]

A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>mm  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
mm  You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Bad>ma  *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*ma   nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You start to concentrate...

ma
Your legs feel heavier.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*.
A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s left leg hard and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* shoots your body very hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>m 
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*m  panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A weaponsmith hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body hard and shatters it.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* is stunned and will probably die soon.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*:Awful>
You pierce *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Lumpin the Stoor Hobbit*.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>lic
i look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
an embellished longbow
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
i a forest green cloak (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an iron ring
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a laced quiver
a leather backpack
a necklace
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a red ruby
a ring
a sable pouch
a strange black helmet (flawless)
a water skin

####
#### Another fight on another day, had just got my assed spanked at Aman by a combo man ran off to regen when...
####


!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sleep
You go to sleep.

oO cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
135/164 hits, 49/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wake
st  You wake, and sit up.
st  

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sta
l
You stand up.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Backcave
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>o 
o *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>on

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* closes the rock.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
open exit n
Ok.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Large Cave in a Hillside
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, (south).
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>dx rock
 
# DOOR 2 (x) is now set to: rock
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close rock]

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close rock]
Ok.

c ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close rock]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open rock]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f 
f A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
f A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f

A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A demon wolf barely hits *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Backcave
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Large Cave in a Hillside
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The rock closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open rock]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close rock]

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cx
[close rock]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open rock]
s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Backcave
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (north).
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open rock]
It's already open!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Backcave
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
135/164 hits, 52/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ox
[open rock]

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the north 'no' in Westron.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already open!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the north 'staff' in Westron.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
ri  Large Cave in a Hillside
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*ri   is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>mm
[cast quick 'magic missile' 1.*man*]
Nobody here by that name.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells ':)' in Westron.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
You cannot ride there.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lead

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>shrug
You shrug indifferently.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vuedaq tells the group 'out'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wh  
Arzag tells the group 'im awful'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Deep in the Mist
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>mm
[cast quick 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

exa     Ok.
exa     Your magic missile hits *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>exa *elf
mmYou see nothing special about him.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has a few scratches.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)

[cast quick 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Large Cave in a Hillside
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Backcave
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Large Cave in a Hillside
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>y 
y *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell    
yel   *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yel   s
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Backcave
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vuedaq tells the group 'come up i cure'

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Large Cave in a Hillside
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Backcave
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>     
You see *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the north!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha lang westron
Very well, you now speak Westron.
 
!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell shield either
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>                        
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the north ':D'

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell not hard to rem staff and wear lantern.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the north 'flex'

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell :)
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the north 'hah'


####
#### Snip! This was a long fight, snipping out tons of tracking etc. Skipping to the climax...
####

!( cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Near an Encampment
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

You see some tracks of a horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

You see some tracks of a horse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track
You stop tracking your victim.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ow
w
c open exit w
Ok.

c !. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ce
l A Decaying Hut
l A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a squirrel is lying here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (east).
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
close exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

c Ok.
c The lightning bolt hits *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>ce
close exit e
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>oe
open exit e
Ok.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
c A Decaying Hut
ce  A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a squirrel is lying here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ce
close exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You approach *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pierce him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>pi  
p You barely pierce *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>p oe
f open exit e
f Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
d A Decaying Hut
d A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a squirrel is lying here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east).
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* closes the lowdoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>dx exit
 
# DOOR 2 (x) is now set to: exit
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>px
[pick exit]

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...
You feel bolder.

ce
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* opens the lowdoor.

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>c close exit e
c Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ce  Nobody here by that name.
ce  

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ce  oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>qui   *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*qui    swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Beside the Decaying Hut
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
A swarthy Dunlending warrior is here, guarding his village against intruders.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>b They aren't here.
b 

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>o Nobody here by that name.
o 

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>ow
w
open exit w
Ok.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ce
A Decaying Hut
A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a squirrel is lying here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (east).
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
close exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You start to concentrate...
b 
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* opens the lowdoor.
Ok.
You burn *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>ce  You start to concentrate...

cea   *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*cea    panics, and attempts to flee.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cea
c n 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...


oe  ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>oe  oe
e
open exit e
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
East of the Decaying Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>rid   kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>b You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burn *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>n You start to concentrate...

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
Ok.
You burn *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

b *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*b  panics, and attempts to flee.

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Raaka narrates 'dwarf with eagles on ohurk' in Morbeth.
  
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*qu   panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You burn *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

n *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*n  panics, and attempts to flee.

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
A fat rabbit leaves north.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You burn *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Misty Wetlands
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
qu  *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*qu   begins some strange incantations...
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*qu   swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>n 
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
n *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>nior    
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pierce nior    *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatter it.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>niorm
n Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
n 

!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>l
Misty Wetlands
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* is lying here, stunned.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

!. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You pierce *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Seraphim the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Seraphim the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

###
### Thanks for fight Seraphim! And here's another fight for your enjoyment!
###
###

lead
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.
A prison guard yells from the south 'HELP! *a noble Elf* is trying to kill me in the Dungeon!' in Westron.

*[ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
s
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Castle Yard
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e Entrance to the Castle Keep
e The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>o End of Hallway
o Exits: north, [south].

o o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>o out
[unlock exit ]
[ open exit]
n
You can't seem to spot any keyholes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>o Ok.
o 

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>out
[unlock exit ]
[ open exit]
e Hallway
e Exits: [east], south, west.
e 
e o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e e
*click*

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: (west), down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e Ok.
e 

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d *click*

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
k The Dungeon
k A prison guard is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a prison guard.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a prison guard.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a prison guard.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

A prison guard panics, and attempts to flee.
A prison guard leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>of    You try to pierce *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

of    ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burningof    *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>of a
order followers a
A huge tarantula (moop) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (moo) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (moo) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (moop) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f 
A huge tarantula (moo) bites *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l
The Dungeon
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moop) is here, fighting *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*.
A huge tarantula (moo) is here, fighting *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Exits/emulated: {east}, up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lt
[label  target]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>
You barely pierce *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s right foot and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>f 
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>i No way! You are fighting for your life!
The bars close quietly.

i ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>in  
You hear a *click* in a lock.
i 

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>i f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d | out
[unlock exit ]
[ open exit]
e
The Dungeon
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moop) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>i The bars are opened from the other side.
i They aren't even closed!
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>in  They're already open!

in  ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>f
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
*click*

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>e You flee head over heels.
e PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*e  (target) issues the order 'a'.
A mother eagle joins a mother eagle's fight.
A mother eagle hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Dungeon
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moop) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moo) is standing here.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>o u
y Stairs Leading Down
y A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ytarget Arcanum
f Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>f d
fk
[order followers hit 1.*elf*]
The Dungeon
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.
A mother eagle leaves up.
A mother eagle leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
f Stairs Leading Down
f A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [west], down.
f 

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>f fk
[order followers hit 1.*elf*]
d
You failed to control a huge tarantula (moo).
A huge tarantula (moo) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (moo) leaves down.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Dungeon
A huge tarantula (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>target Arcanum
 
# Target is now set to: Arcanum
 
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
fk
[order followers hit 1.Arcanum]
Stairs Leading Down
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [west], down.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves down.
A warhorse leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
You failed to control a huge tarantula (moo).
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Dungeon
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fk
[order followers hit 1.Arcanum]

A huge tarantula (moo) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u A huge tarantula (moop) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s left leg and tickles it.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Stairs Leading Down
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
lb  The Dungeon
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A huge tarantula (moop) is here, fighting *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target).
A huge tarantula (moo) is here, fighting *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target).
Exits: (east), up.
A mother eagle hits a huge tarantula (moo)lb  's left foreleg hard.
A mother eagle hits a huge tarantula (moo)'s head hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
You start to concentrate...

*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
Stairs Leading Down
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb  You barely pierce *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s left foot and tickle it.

lb  ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burninglb  *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
You start to concentrate...

d *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.

d
kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Dungeon
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A huge tarantula (moo) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
A huge tarantula (moo) hits a mother eagle's right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target), trying to pierce him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
e 
e A mother eagle hits a huge tarantula (moo)'s left foreleg very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine>e
You start to concentrate...

kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
in  A huge tarantula (moop) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*in   (target)'s body and tickles it.

in  *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*in   (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
in  *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*in   (target) leaves up.
in  Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>in  Prison Cell
in  A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>in  They aren't here.
in  

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>in  w
u
The Dungeon
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A huge tarantula (moo) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l Stairs Leading Down
l A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
You start to concentrate...

kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
A prison guard panics, and attempts to flee.
A prison guard leaves down.

l *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
Nobody here by that name.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
kk  The Dungeon
kk  A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge tarantula (moo).
A huge tarantula (moo) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
A huge tarantula (moop) tries to hit *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
You try to pierce *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Fine a huge tarantula (moop):Healthy>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
e You start to concentrate...
A mother eagle strongly hits a huge tarantula (moo)'s left hindleg and shatters it.
e 
e
kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
A mother eagle strongly hits a huge tarantula (moo)'s right foreleg and shatters it.

in  Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) with full impact.in  
A huge tarantula (moop) lightly hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s left arm.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Hurt a huge tarantula (moop):Healthy>in  No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
i A huge tarantula (moo) hits a mother eagle's head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Hurt a huge tarantula (moop):Healthy>i You're already fighting!
A mother eagle hits a huge tarantula (moo)'s left foreleg hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Hurt a huge tarantula (moop):Healthy>l 
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*l  (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
k Stairs Leading Down
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.
A huge tarantula (moop) approaches *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target), trying to hit him.

k ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]

*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]
You lightly pierce *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s left arm.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*(target):Wounded a huge tarantula (moop):Healthy>q You start to concentrate...
q 
quic    *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*quic     (target) panics, and attempts to flee.

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
A huge tarantula (moop) barely hits *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s body and tickles it.

*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.

l A huge tarantula (moop) bites *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)!
You hear a death cry from below.

l in  *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l It's already locked!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lbn
d
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.Arcanum]
The Dungeon
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb  They aren't here.
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.Arcanum]

*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>e
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) closes the bars.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) locks the bars.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
c They're already closed!
c 

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cea
They're already locked!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cea
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a prisoner's death cry as he collapses.
A prisoner is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a prisoner's death cry as he collapses.
A prisoner is dead! R.I.P.
A warhorse says 'YrrUwillmpryosrrhtsrt, rcuh!' in Animal.
A mother eagle hits your body.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Hurt>c n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

ce  *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf*ce   (target) unlocks the bars.
A warhorse barely hits your body and tickles it.

cea
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) opens the bars.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) leaves west.

*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) has arrived from the west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A warhorse is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Wounded>c n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A mother eagle lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Arcanum the Noldorin Elf* (target).
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moop) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>info
You are a female Black Númenórean.
You are 47 years, 6 months and 13 days old.
You have played 9 days and 15 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Elceser the Chemistry Professor of the BSC (level 26).
You are five feet seven and weigh eleven stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs fifty-eight pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:19 Wis:17 Dex:11 Con:14 Wil:15 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 47%, Dodging Bonus: 54%, Parrying Bonus: 56%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 32%.
You have 109/164 hit, 42/124 mana, and 88/109 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 7,577,319 experience points and you have 101,329 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (43 wp).
You need 322,681 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 74 gold coins, 18 silver pennies, and 52 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- night vision
- shield [29 min 57 sec]
- stored spell earthquake

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Marbo the Dúnadan Huntress
 2  Idrazîn the Noldorin Sage
 3  Upsa the Dwarven Champion
 4  Dragan the Eriadorian Adventurer
 5  Kazadoe the Half-Elven Master Healer
 6  Gelmir the Noldorin Wizard
 7  Ethne the Sindarin Witch
 8  Droogan the Dwarven Bodyguard
 9  Rael the Fallohid Quickblade
10  Shaml the Stoor Scout

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Ugurz the Zaugurz Battlemaster
 2  Drogtàsh the Tarkhnarb Veteran
 3  Ghaul the Tarkhnarb Assassin
 4  Zongan the Black Númenórean Scholar
 5  Nockral the Zaugurz Champion
 6  Nockrip the Zaugurz Veteran
 7  Thezí the Tarkhnarb Veteran
 8  Meliza the Tarkhnarb Rider
 9  Elceser the Black Númenórean Scholar
10  Armauk the Tarkhnarb Shaman

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>target        d | scout e
The Dungeon
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
Exits: (east), up.
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: [west], down.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>d
e The Dungeon
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A short burly man stands here, looking around for something.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
e A huge tarantula (moop) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (west).

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>of k shad         
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
of k sha        

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>of k sha        of k sha        of a
order followers a
A huge tarantula (moop) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (moop) hits a mother eagle's left wing hard and shatters it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>clb
c 'lightning bolt'
You start to concentrate...


o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>mw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>l
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of a prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (moop) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>look in 2         
look in 2         A mother eagle hits your body.look in 2         
look in 2         

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>look in 2.corps               
A huge tarantula (moop) bites a mother eagle!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Bad>look in 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
an embellished longbow
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a jewelled ring
a keyring with several keys and some sets of lock picks
a laced quiver
a large skin
a leather backpack
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
two sable pouches
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
the silvery broadsword (flawless)
a strange black helmet (flawless)
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)

####
#### Cool beans, warlorded off of that one the other day, died many times since then though :)
#### And here's one more, a super close call !
####

o( cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Zellik beeps you!

o( cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wake
l You wake, and sit up.

*(~ cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l
Tranquil Outlook
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: east, south.

*(~ cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t 
t Zellik tells you 'energi in one roomer fb'

*(~ cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Ze    sta
You stand up.

*(~ cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik do you bash?
ri  Ok.

*(~ cW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*(~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>whois Zellik
e
Zellik, the Prince of Darkness, is a Tarkhnarb Orc.
Is playing.

When all else fails, I don't

*(~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Thick Brake
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are two piles of inkberries.
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
n
Sparse Thicket
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*f~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Peaceful River
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Green Valley
A tall pine tree grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w
Zellik tells you 'nay'
Flattening Valley
You see two bright green holly bushes on the ground.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Thick Berry Bushes
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are three piles of hollyberries.
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two piles of blackberries.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*:~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Old Trail
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik then I'm not going into a p one wo                                         
t Zellik then I'm not going into a one wo                                         Affliction has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
t Zellik then I'm not going into a one wo                                         

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik then I'm not going into a one wo  roomer with a                                                    
t Zellik then I'm not going into a one roomer with a                                                    [sc]

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik then I'm not going into a one roomer with a p                                                      164/t Zellik then I'm no
t going into a one roomer with a p                                                      164 hit
s, 83/125 mana, and 46/109 moves.

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik then I'm not going into a one roomer with a pow                                                        
t Zellik then I'm not going into a one roomer with a pow                                                        Affliction leaves east riding a pack horse.

t Zellik then I'm not going into a one roomer with a powe                                                         *+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik then I'm 
not going into a one roomer with a powerpuke :p
Ok.

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w
Old Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Path through the Wetlands
Exits: -north-, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Golden Plains
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
n
You cannot ride there.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Path through the Wetlands
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Path through the Wetlands
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w
Path through the Wetlands
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A duck leaves east.

Path through the Wetlands
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Path through the Wetlands
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s 
s A cute rabbit leaves east.
s 
s *%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Junction of Paths
A cute rabbit is here.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A great bustard strides over the grass.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w
Wet Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Wet Path
A brown toad is here, hunting flies.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Wet Path
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w
Before a Wooden Bridge
Exits: north, -east-, west.

*%~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Bridge across the Mitheithel
Exits: east, west, ~down~.

*+~ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Trail by the Bridge
Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
w Picking a Trail through the Marshes
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Elceser              - Picking a Trail through the Marshes
Zellik               - On an Overgrown Pathway

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Trail by the Bridge
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
The Peat Cuttings
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
At a Breach in the Wall
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
n Zellik tells you 'he is no powerpuke!'
Beside an Old Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, east.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>t Zellik I still die in 4 quakes :)
w
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Farmer Black has arrived from the south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ll
k Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

k *. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
l You try to pierce l *Energi the Silvan Elf*l , but he parries successfully.l 

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

Zellik tells you ':p'

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* giggles.
You start to concentrate...

s
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You approach *Energi the Silvan Elf*, trying to pierce him.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
l close exit n
l Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cn  *Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cn
*Energi the Silvan Elf* opens the gate.

*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on
n
open exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

s
Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k In a Dusty Barn
k The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n

The gate closes quietly.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The gate seems to be closed.
You hear some clicking noises.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>o They aren't here.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on

n Zellik yells from the south 'gotta go' in Orkish.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
open exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).
Zellik yells faintly from the south 'to' in Orkish.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.
Zellik yells faintly from the south 'work' in Orkish.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
k *Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

Zellik yells faintly from the west 'wave!' in Orkish.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb  You try to pierce lb  *Energi the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
w
You start to concentrate...

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
k Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
k Exits: south, west.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
s They aren't here.
s 

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Beside an Old Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, east.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
w
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
l A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
l A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.
The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>os
s
k open exit s
k Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l You try to pierce l *Energi the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

o *Energi the Silvan Elf*o  panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on
open exit n
It's already open!

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e 
e *Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>exa *elf

The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
You don't see a *elf.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>exa *elf
The gate seems to be closed.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You don't see a *elf.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>os
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open exit s
It seems to be locked.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n tg its running in and h                       
tg its running in and h                       *Energi the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tg its running in and h out
tell group its running in and out
*Energi the Silvan Elf* fails to pierce you.

Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>f

*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Ruined Fields
s The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
t Beside an Old Barn
t The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tg sneak in
tell group sneak in
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

t Zellik tells you 'who?'
Ok.
t 

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tg and stab it from n                     
tg and stab it from n                     Zellik tells you 'energi?'

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>tg and stab it from n side
tell group and stab it from n side

n
w
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb  Your attempt to pierce lb  *Energi the Silvan Elf* fails.

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Energi the Silvan Elf* closes the gate.

f o *Energi the Silvan Elf* opens the gate.
o 
on  *Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
on  Your victim has disappeared!
on
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open exit n
It's already open!

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>on

The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>os
s
l open exit s
l Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s

*Energi the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb  In a Dusty Barn
lb  The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

![ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves east riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
k Ruined Fields
k The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
*Energi the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
w
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Energi the Silvan Elf*.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l s
l In a Dusty Barn
l The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
l A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: (north), [south].
You have found Zellik!

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...


Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>f

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* closes the gate.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>f 
*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on
n
open exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs  
You hear a death cry from the south.
You hear a death cry from the south.
You hear a death cry from the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs  
cs  Farmer Black leaves south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs  
Zellik has arrived from the south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs  
Zellik leaves east.
*Energi the Silvan Elf*c  has arrived from the south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot>c elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*. cRW Mana:Hot>k 
k *Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

*. cRW Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
l They aren't here.
The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Hot>l l s
The gate seems to be closed.

*. cRW Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
os
They aren't here.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
open exit s
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot>ck
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

*Energi the Silvan Elf* picks up a warhorse's reins, and starts riding him.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You try to pierce *Energi the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cn
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

nar p     *Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
nar p     Your victim has disappeared!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar pick
close exit n
Ok.
Zellik leaves his hiding place.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on
n
k open exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, (south), (west).

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb  *Energi the Silvan Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

The gate closes quietly.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k The gate seems to be closed.
k 

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Zellik the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), [south].

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Your attempt to pierce *Energi the Silvan Elf* fails.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
close exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* opens the gate.

Zellik closes the gate.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cn
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Zellik opens the gate.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Energi the Silvan Elf* with full impact.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>Zellik leaves north.
close exit n
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn

*Energi the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Energi the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Farmer Black yells 'HELP! *a noble Elf* is trying to kill me in a Dusty Barn!'
A warhorse says 'Youkwkll payznsfrtnat, kcuh!' in Animal.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
close exit n
It's already closed!

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
close exit n
It's already closed!
Farmer Black barely stabs *Energi the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A pack horse throws you off in panic!
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
c close exit n
c It's already closed!
A warhorse barely hits *Energi the Silvan Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
c close exit n
It's already closed!
c 
c ![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
c close exit n
c It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
close exit n
c It's already closed!
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cn
close exit n
It's already closed!
*Energi the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Energi the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear Farmer Black's death cry as he collapses.
Farmer Black is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>nar   close exit n
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tirednar   *Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>nar P     
*Energi the Silvan Elf*nar P      begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>nar PICK
n Ok.

n ![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Energi the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Energi the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
The gate is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]

Feuer tells you 'you are narrating in westron'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Zellik leaves his hiding place.
Zellik closes the gate.

Using his lockpicks, Zellik tries to enable the gate's lock...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Energi the Silvan Elf* in flames.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>qu  
qui   *Energi the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Energi the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>l 
l Zellik removes a black runed dagger.
Zellik swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Zellik nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

b *Energi the Silvan Elf* opens the gate.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Zellik closes the gate.

Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Energi the Silvan Elf* with full impact.
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>b You start to concentrate...
b *Energi the Silvan Elf*b  panics, and attempts to flee.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

bh  Ok.
bh  You burn bh  *Energi the Silvan Elf*.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* pierces your body and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>Zellik hangs a black horn shortbow across his back.
b Zellik masterfully draws a black runed dagger.
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
b Ok.
b You burn b *Energi the Silvan Elf*.
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Energi the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

n Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.
n *Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
Ok.
You burn *Energi the Silvan Elf*.
Zellik strongly pierces *Energi the Silvan Elf*'s body.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>m You start to concentrate...
m *Energi the Silvan Elf*m  begins some strange incantations...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

m *Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burn *Energi the Silvan Elf*.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>mm  *Energi the Silvan Elf*mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
 begins some strange incantations...
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
Zellik panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
*Energi the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

m *Energi the Silvan Elf*m  utters the words 'burning hands'
*Energi the Silvan Elf* burns you.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>mm  You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Energi the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Your legs feel heavier.

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
[sc]

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>-4/164 hits, 5/125 mana, and 49/109 moves.

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ cW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l 
l
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
Zellik the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Zellik begins some strange incantations...
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>say     
say     Zellik utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>     
Zellik begins some strange incantations...
   
 ![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>say woo!
emo lectures:  woo!
Ok.

####
#### That was kinda close, I knew I could live through 3 quakes, and if I got his armour low enough Zellik would be able
#### to finish off with bhsb shots (they hurt!) Was really a gamble, but quite a rush :)
#### Hope you enjoyed!
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2010/12/01 00:48, Grimace: 
I did enjoy it! Thank you very much :D

2010/12/01 01:10, Zellik:   
Ew, this looked gross. I fumbled draw bow key way to late, and then couldn't pick fast enough before last quake. I was trying to get affliction to come cure then i realized...i have cure light.

2010/12/01 02:14, Oromis: 
Oh shoulda logged our other fight!

2010/12/01 09:36, Faine: 
Nice fights. Thumbs up!

2010/12/01 09:50, Drogtash: 
Neat:)

2010/12/01 09:52, Djinn: 
Very nice log collection. Voting to notables!

2010/12/01 10:12, Ortansia:   
Thanks for posting :) . Very nice kills collection!!!

2010/12/01 12:30, Razoor: 
Great kill on Arcanum, he got served!

2010/12/01 15:16, Bungo: 
Pretty lame acting by Zellik.

2010/12/01 16:09, Nuko:    -Zepir- 
if only i had the same patience to level a zaug as a bn........ Elceser my hat tipped to you

2010/12/01 18:25, Patience: 
Nuko, you will never, NEVER have me.

Also, how does one level a Zaugurz as a BN? ;)

2010/12/01 19:19, Zellik:   
would you like to explain bungo?

2010/12/02 17:25, Bungo: 
Sure thing. Wouldn't you be at work by time you sneaked in?

2010/12/03 00:08, Zellik:   
I was leaving when Elceser told me to sneak in. I spammed OOC and rented right after this fight. Would you like to ask Elceser?

2010/12/03 03:40, Bungo:edited 1x   
If told then told :) I apologize.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back