Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Magic User's War (Elceser)comments   back
(3742 hits. Posted 2010/12/01)
*: cW Mana:Hot>164/164 hits, 87/125 mana, and 105/109 moves.

*: cW Mana:Hot>
[sc]

*: cW Mana:Hot>164/164 hits, 92/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*: cW Mana:Hot>
[sc]

*: cW Mana:Burning>164/164 hits, 97/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

*: cW Mana:Burning>stat
s OB: 35%, DB: s -34%, PB: 51%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 334,456 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 270. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour [3 min 7 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*: cW Mana:Burning>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cW Mana:Burning>l
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW Mana:Burning>cs  e yell ho hum
o Ok.

o *: cW Mana:Burning>ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Burning>
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a swarm of hornets.
Exits: (north), (south).

*: cW Mana:Burning>os
open exit s
It's already open!

*: cW Mana:Burning>cs
[close exit s]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces a swarm of hornets' body.

*: cW Mana:Burning>e Ok.
e *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the vegetation.

*: cW Mana:Burning>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*: cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

cs
[close exit s]
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* pierces a swarm of hornets' body.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

*: cW Mana:Hot>cs  It's already closed!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the brush.

cs  *: cW Mana:Hot>cs
[close exit s]
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*: cW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*: cW Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
n
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Hot>
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Hot>c Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a swarm of hornets.
c Exits: (north), (south).

*: cW Mana:Hot>c cs
[close exit s]
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*: cW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* pierces a swarm of hornets' body.

*: cW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cs
[close exit s]
l *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the brush.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
l Your victim has disappeared!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*: cW Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Ok.

*: cW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*: cW Mana:Hot>on
n open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

*: cW Mana:Hot>n n
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW Mana:Hot>s |     
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
s |     A warhorse has arrived from the south.

*: cW Mana:Hot>s | cx      
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cW Mana:Hot>s | cx      
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*s    utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s  
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
Exits: (north), (south).

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n 
The vegetation closes quietly.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
n Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
1 *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>1

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
open witheredshrub
Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The vegetation closes quietly.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
Hidden Burrow
Exits: [south], (up).

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
st  147/164 hits, 91st  /125 mana, and 106/109 moves.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 34%, DB: 16%, PB: 51%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 334,456 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 270. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour [3 min 42 sec]
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>store fireb
c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...

u
You stored it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
s
It's already open!

l *: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), (south).

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces a swarm of hornets' body and shatters it.

cs  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
cs  

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cs x
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
n
Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dense Gorse
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
A grasshopper leaves north.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Damocles narrates 'Wheres elceser?' in Morbeth.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The thickbush closes quietly.
The vegetation closes quietly.
The witheredshrub closes quietly.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s ox
[open vegetation]
s
Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cx  Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
cx  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a swarm of hornets.
Exits: (north), [south].

cx  *: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces a swarm of hornets' body and shatters it.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the vegetation.

cx
[close vegetation]
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
n
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l Dense Gorse
lb  Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
s Nobody here by that name.

s *: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
c Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
c *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]
l Ok.

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a swarm of hornets' attempt to hit him.

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
m *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*m  sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the vegetation.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Dense Gorse
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
m Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
m A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A warhorse leaves north.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>m 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Dense Gorse
The vegetation closes quietly.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]
o It's already closed!

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ox
[open vegetation]
s Ok.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a swarm of hornets.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), [south].

c *: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cx
[close vegetation]
l Ok.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
c 

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cx
[close vegetation]
l It's already closed!
l 

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a swarm of hornets:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces a swarm of hornets' body and shatters it.
A swarm of hornets is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a swarm of hornets:Dying>ox
[open vegetation]
f
Ok.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a swarm of hornets:Dying>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dense Gorse
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is lying here, incapacitated.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a swarm of hornets.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a swarm of hornets' death cry as it collapses.
A swarm of hornets is dead! R.I.P.
A warhorse stops following *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
A warhorse says 'Drn't fxprctisrutf fkrgr riyrs,mMlN!' in Animal.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a trained horse:Hurt>It's already open!

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a trained horse:Hurt>f
A warhorse barely hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dense Gorse
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
c Deep in the Thorns
c The remains of a swarm of hornets lie here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a trained horse.
A warhorse is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
A trained horse is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cx
[close vegetation]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
n
The vegetation is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c Dense Gorse
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
c *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>1
open witheredshrub
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>o 
The vegetation is opened from the other side.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
s 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
It's already open!
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
n *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the vegetation.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n *: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>nor   
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
nor   

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ox
[open vegetation]
s Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>s s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hidden Burrow
Exits: [south], (up).

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>u
s
Dense Gorse
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ox
[open vegetation]
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
s Ok.

s *: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Deep in the Thorns
The remains of a swarm of hornets lie here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>os
The brush seems to be closed.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
s
open exit s
Ok.
The vegetation closes quietly.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s Dense Brush
s Exits: (north), [south], [west].

s *: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
The brush seems to be closed.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>The brush seems to be closed.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>c Scattered Brush
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

c *: cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

n
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Exits: [east], south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Scattered Brush
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You swiftly dodge a starved grey wolf's attempt to hit you.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a starved grey wolf:Healthy>pi  
You strongly slash a starved grey wolf's right hindfoot.pi  

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a starved grey wolf:Fine>pi  f
w You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dry Land
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A small black bird with red markings on its beak is here.
w Exits: north, east, south, west.

w *. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Sparse Vegetation
A partridge attempts to hide in the undergrowth.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
n
Sparse Vegetation
A partridge attempts to hide in the undergrowth.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A tusky boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a tusky boar:Healthy>p No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash a tusky boar's left foreleg.

p *. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a tusky boar:Fine>p f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bushy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Coarse Grassland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>pipe
[get pipe all ]
[ wield pipe ]
[ rest ]
[ smoke ]
[ wield cweapon ]
[ sta]
You can't find a pipe in any container.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wie   Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wie   wield       You don't have a cweapon.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

wield       *. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wield stand    word
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield an engraved broadsword, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this broadsword effectively.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
25/164 hits, 35/125 mana, and 73/109 moves.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>mw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>l
Coarse Grassland
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
37/164 hits, 21/125 mana, and 76/109 moves.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Rolling Plains
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A small black bird with red markings on its beak is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
37/164 hits, 22/125 mana, and 74/109 moves.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>info
You are a female Black Númenórean.
You are 48 years, 3 months and 22 days old.
You have played 10 days and 6 hours (real time). Session: 35 mins.
This ranks you as Elceser the Chemistry Professor of the BSC (level 27).
You are five feet seven and weigh eleven stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing -14, smell -45. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs fifty-seven pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:19 Wis:17 Dex:11 Con:14 Wil:15 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 32%, Dodging Bonus: -34%, Parrying Bonus: 50%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 67%.
You have 37/164 hit, 22/125 mana, and 75/109 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 8,315,676 experience points and you have 106,543 travel points.
You are widely recognised as a leader of the forces of the Dark Lord (34 wp).
You need 334,324 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 270 gold coins, 4 silver pennies, and 86 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- armour [20 sec]
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sta | e
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Scattered Gorse
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
38/164 hits, 26/125 mana, and 77/109 moves.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
39/164 hits, 26/125 mana, and 78/109 moves.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sta   | e
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Reaching Bushes
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
At the Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
s
Dense Brush
Exits: [north], south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Scattered Brush
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Exits: [east], south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The brush seems to be closed.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a trained horse.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), south, west.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (south), [west].

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Deep in the Thorns
The remains of a swarm of hornets lie here.
Exits: (north), (south).

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
c Dense Gorse
c Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
39/164 hits, 29/125 mana, and 64/109 moves.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
Damocles tells you 'where u'
76/164 hits, 15/125 mana, and 66/109 moves.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t Damocles brush are                    
The vegetation is opened from the other side.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t Damocles brush are                    t Damocles brush area tbad
Ok.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s 
s *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the vegetation.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>o No way! You are fighting for your life!
o *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ox
[open vegetation]
s Ok.

s *: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*s :Fine>s
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Deep in the Thorns
The remains of a swarm of hornets lie here.
Exits: (north), [south].

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
The vegetation closes quietly.
The brush seems to be closed.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (south), [west].

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Dense Brush
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
n
Dry Land
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead    Dense Brush
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: [east], south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead horse
w
Lead what?

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead horse          Scattered Brush
lead horse          Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead horse
Lead what?

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Dense Brush
Exits: [north], south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead horse
Lead what?

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
s Dense Brush
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
s Exits: [east], south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
e
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tra   Dense Brush
tra   A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>track trained
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Slauwi narrates 'well i learned the hard way why i shouldnt xp in noc with the numberpad and orc on target' in Orkish.
You see some tracks of a trained horse leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), (south), (west).

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr  
tr  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>track
s *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the brush.
You stop tracking your victim.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Dense Brush
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The brush closes quietly.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, south, west, down.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Slauwi narrates 'on the bright side i dont need foy anymore' in Orkish.
Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
s
Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
s
Thin Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dense Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
In the Rough
A large, dangerous-looking green snake is coiled up here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
s
Scattered Bushes amid the Grass
A large, dangerous-looking green snake is coiled up here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
s
On a Winding Roadway
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>A nightingale leaves north.

The Road to Tharbad
A cute rabbit is here.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Turn in the Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
e
On a Grassy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
e On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
e A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
e
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
A finch flies low above the ground.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves east.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
On a Trail through the Marshland
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves east.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ride pack
n
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cs
[close exit s]
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: east, (south).

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
[sc]

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>82/164 hits, 31/125 mana, and 14/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Damocles tells you 'TBAD?!'

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>t Damocles nod sorry :p
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
83/164 hits, 33/125 mana, and 18/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>r
You are already resting.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s 
Damocles tells you 'day, buy me eq'
s 

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
o 84/164 hits, 36o /125 mana, and 21/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>os
s open exit s
s Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cn
c close exit n
c Ok.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
p Ok.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>pick exit n
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You feel bolder.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
84/164 hits, 38/125 mana, and 23/109 moves.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A rooster tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Healthy>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Healthy>os
open exit s
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
84/164 hits, 39/125 mana, and 23/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
84/164 hits, 40/125 mana, and 23/109 moves.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A rooster tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Healthy>f

You strongly slash a rooster's body and shatter it.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Hurt>t You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

t ![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a rooster:Hurt>t Damocle         
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
t Damocle         On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>t Damocles like?
s
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
n
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
84/164 hits, 41/125 mana, and 19/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
84/164 hits, 41/125 mana, and 20/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sta | s       
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*sta | s        has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sta | s       
sta | s       Damocles tells you 'fine mails decent shield weapon opal'

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sta | s

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sits down and rests.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
l On an Overgrown Pathway
l A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a trained horse.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

Xemnas narrates 'someone exping in Noc?' in Orkish.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
85/164 hits, 43/125 mana, and 23/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>k 
k *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You try to slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* says: mps:p

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
On a Trail through the Marshland
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* says: so old
sc  On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
85/164 hits, 43/125 mana, and 22/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
85/164 hits, 43/125 mana, and 23/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
85/164 hits, 44/125 mana, and 24/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
s 85/164 hits, 45/125 mana, and 24/109 moves.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>no  
no  Damocles narrates 'Wheres Sorcerer' in Morbeth.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
lb  By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a trained horse.
lb  Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), -south-.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sits down and rests.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You barely slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>n
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the woodendoor.

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
o *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*o  panics, and attempts to flee.

on
Deetor narrates 'abr, thorns' in Morbeth.

n
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open exit n
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>c The gate seems to be closed.
c 

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l They aren't here.
l *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*l  has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s 
s Damocles narrates 'Coming!' in Morbeth.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
85/164 hits, 35/125 mana, and 24/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

n
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
fb  On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
 is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
n
68/164 hits, 20/125 mana, and 21/109 moves.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You try to slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
c In a Dusty Barn
The rooster is here, strutting about.
c A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
c A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ea  
ea  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Damocles narrates 'I need manaring nod i do' in Morbeth.

os  Deetor narrates 'he was e of thorns 15mins ago' in Morbeth.

os
s *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*s  utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

s
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a rooster's death cry as he collapses.
A rooster is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You stop riding a pack horse.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>open exit s
Ok.
A trained horse panics, and throws *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* off!
A trained horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A trained horse leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f No way! You are fighting for your life!
f A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>ride hors         
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>ride horse
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>n
ride horse
On an Overgrown Pathway
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

*: cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
w
35/164 hits, 5/125 mana, and 13/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
s Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
s Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
35/164 hits, 6/125 mana, and 13/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
35/164 hits, 7/125 mana, and 13/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
an amethyst

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
36/164 hits, 7/125 mana, and 15/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
On a Path at the Edge of the Marshes
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Far into the Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*% cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Picking a Trail through the Marshes
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>e
Trail by the Bridge
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
The Peat Cuttings
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, ~east~, south.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves north.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
36/164 hits, 9/125 mana, and 12/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
an amethyst

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sta | s       
sta | s       *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sta | s
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>w

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee south.
Trail by the Bridge
Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f
w
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Peat Cuttings
Exits: north, ~east~, south.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
w Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w w
w Trail by the Bridge
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
w Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
Picking a Trail through the Marshes
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

w *. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
w
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>37/164 hits, 11/125 mana, and 8/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>w
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>stat
w
OB: 46%, DB: 16%, PB: 35%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 333,594 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 270. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour [3 min 40 sec]
- stored spell earthquake

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
i 37/164 hits, 13/i 125 mana, and 7/109 moves.
. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sta | s       
[sc]

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sta | s       sta | s       *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
38/sta | s       164 hits, 16/125 mana, and 11/109 moves.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sta | s
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
On a Grassy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
w Road to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
n
Turn in the Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
In a Ditch Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
On a Winding Roadway
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
38/164 hits, 18/125 mana, and 8/109 moves.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sta | s
w You stop resting, and stand up.

w *+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wim
The Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha wimp 10101010
Wimpy set to: 163

*+ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Fields by the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. cRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
39/164 hits, 21/125 mana, and 10/109 moves.

####
#### Snip
####

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>take parchment all
You get a fragile parchment from a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
68/164 hits, 11/125 mana, and 95/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
a fragile parchment
a wooden pipe
an amethyst

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
68/164 hits, 12/125 mana, and 97/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha wimp
Wimpy removed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wield parhc  chment
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a fragile parchment.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
70/164 hits, 16/125 mana, and 104/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
You are already resting.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exa parchment
When you carefully unfold the fragile almost crumbling paper, your eyes are
treated with a storm of dancing ancient runes, scribbled all over the paper.
The letters continuously morph between different languages, and a slight
blue glow can be noticed along the edges of the parchment.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
71/164 hits, 19/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Damocles tells you 'any pk'

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>          
[sc]

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>t Damocles sec trying something
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ow
sc  open exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Splintered Woods
A fallow deer is here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s os
s open exit s
s Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Wooded Plains
A fallow deer is here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cs
[close exit s]
c Ok.

c ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cw
r
close exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
i 73in  /164 hits, 25/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>t Damocles gonna try to parchment kill oromis
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
75/164 hits, 32/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>whois Oromis
Oromis, Osthato Chetowä, The Mourning Sage is an Elf.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Damocles tells you 'ohrlly'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
77/164 hits, 36/125 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>t  Damoc        
Damocles tells you 'where he'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>t  Damocles nod, around tbad area
Ok.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
You don't have a parchment.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>oe  Splintered Woods
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
oe  Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Exits: [south], (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>rec parchment
You unfold the parchment and start to decipher the old handwriting.
A strange white globe expands from the scroll until it totally encloses you!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>os
s open exit s
s Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>scout s w
You quietly scout westwards...

Splintered Woods
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
ri  Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
ri  Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ride
t A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>t track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago


You stop searching.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tre
track *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<held>               a fragile parchment
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a rough wooden horn
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Seraphim
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a small daisy chain (used)

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e 
Damocles tells you 'oromis has terrys eq'

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Grass Sea
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Tall Grass
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is sleeping here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>b You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burn *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>b You start to concentrate...
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
b *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b Nobody here by that name.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b e
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Heath-covered Land
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b w
Tall Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
k Grass Sea
k Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lea   
The pinedoor closes quietly.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
n
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>on  The pinedoor seems to be closed.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>on  on
n
c open exit n
Ok.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>c cs
[close exit s]
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh  Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

Your spell backfired! 
Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cw

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b close exit w
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>os
s
k *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
open exit s
It's already open!
k 

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
The pinedoor closes quietly.
A fallow deer has arrived from the south.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
o The pinedoor seems to be closed.
o 

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>on
n
open exit n
Ok.

!.~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cs
[close exit s]
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh  Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

b *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You burn b *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
c Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cs
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>norm    
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
norm    *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>mm  Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*mm  :Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
o Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
o 

o ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.

!.~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!.~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a pack horse.
A pack horse is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: (south), [west].

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>c *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.
You approach *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*c , trying to hit him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a pack horse:Bad>cs
[close exit s]
It's already closed!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* pierces a pack horse's left forefoot and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a pack horse:Bad>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a pack horse:Bad>cs
[close exit s]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a pack horse:Bad>cw
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a pack horse:Bad>cw
close exit w
It's already closed!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cs
[close exit s]
close exit w
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cs  Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cs
[close exit s]

The pinedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>os
s Ok.
s 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
k open exit s
Ok.

k ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!.~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

!.~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

!.~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
k Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*k  is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
c You approach *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icyc *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cs
[close exit s]
c It's already closed!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.c 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cs
[close exit s]
c It's already closed!
c 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cs
[close exit s]
cs
[close exit s]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>c It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*c :Awful>cs
[close exit s]
c It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*c :Awful>cs
[close exit s]
l
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os  
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* says: fuck

os  ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os  
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your head.os  

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os  os
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>l
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your head.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>exa *elf
You see nothing special about him.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is in very bad shape.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f ow
open exit w
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* giggles.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os
s
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>n 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

n ![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.
open exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow  open exit w
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Splintered Woods
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ow
open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
p Tangled Trail
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A small and tough weed grows here.
p A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>pipe
[get pipe all ]
[ wield pipe ]
[ rest ]
[ smoke ]
[ wield cweapon ]
[ sta]
You can't find a pipe in any container.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You stop using a fragile parchment.
You hold a wooden pipe.
The globe folds into a small glowing sphere around the parchment and fades away.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
A dazzling can be felt in the air nearby.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You don't have a cweapon.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Underneath an Immense Tree
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Tangled Trail
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A small and tough weed grows here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!:~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Splintered Woods
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!.~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Damocles tells you 'I stay away from where'
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>m 
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*m  opens the pinedoor.

m ![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*m :Awful>m mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ma
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>l
os
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>s
open exit s
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
Damocles tells you 'u in hermit e tbad?'
open exit w
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>l
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>exa   
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

exa   ![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icyexa   *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>exa *el       
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

exa *el       ![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>exa *elf

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You see nothing special about him.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is in very bad shape.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>l
Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os
open exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
open exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>os
open exit w
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>os  open exit s
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>os  os
open exit s
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
k Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
k *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
It is snowing.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You try to hit *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f
wi  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*wi   leaves east.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>wield sword
m You stop using a wooden pipe.
m You awkwardly wield an engraved broadsword, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this broadsword effectively.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ma
e cha mood aggr
e Ok.
e 
e !.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
k Grass Sea
k Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
They aren't here.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
n
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: [north], east, -south-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
The pinedoor seems to be closed.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>o They aren't here.
o 

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>on
n
open exit n
Ok.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk  Inside an Abandoned House
kk  A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You barely slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
f open exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icyf

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
It is snowing.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
k Inside an Abandoned House
k A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
You approach *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* opens the pinedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>os
s
k open exit s
k Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Wooded Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, -south-, -west-.
It is snowing.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You try to slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!.* cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
A brown fox leaves east.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>sc  
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
sc  Faint Path
Exits: -north-, east, south, west.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
12/164 hits, 1/100 mana, and 86/109 moves.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
mw  Underneath an Immense Tree
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>mw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Tangled Trail
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A small and tough weed grows here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!:* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Trail through the Brush
Exits: north, -east-, south, west.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
r Wooded Plains
A tall pine tree grows here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

r !.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>r r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
12/164 hits, 2/100 mana, and 81/109 moves.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
12/164 hits, 2/100 mana, and 82/109 moves.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
12/164 hits, 3/100 mana, and 83/109 moves.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sta
e You stop resting, and stand up.
e 

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
s Splintered Woods
s Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
e
Tangled Trail
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A small and tough weed grows here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!:* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>mm  Wooded Plains
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
mm  Exits: [north], east, -south-, -west-.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>mm  on
n
open exit n
Ok.

!.* cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>m Inside an Abandoned House
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (south), [west].
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

m ![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

os  Ok.
Your magic missile hits os  *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>os
s
open exit s
It's already open!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>ow
open exit w
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

You fall, and hit yourself!

o# cW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

!( cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>l
The Hidden Island
A large bonfire is burning here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Númenórean Chronicles", is mounted here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {west}.


####
#### Doh :) Good fight, don't get many of those!
#### Was a total suckfest with me forgetting to wield my sword, then he didn't even lightning bolt me when I had parchment active :((
#### What kind of mage doesnt lightning bolt me!!!! Oh well, was fun, hope you enjoyed.
####

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2010/12/01 12:15, Downie: 
Seems like seraphim got his revenge on a different char in the end!

2010/12/01 12:34, Razoor: 
Would have loved to see the parchment kill :(

2010/12/01 15:46, Azazello: 
Bah! parchment didn't work. :(

2010/12/01 16:12, Nuko:    -Zepir- 
bn life is = to thug life

2010/12/01 17:24, Oromis: 
The overall conflict lasted a long time, I was mpless the entire time I chased you. Pure luck that for some reason I was bent on quake and not bolt. Thanks, that was a lot of fun.

2010/12/01 17:30, Nuko:    -Zepir- 
i got alot of respect for Kevin tho hes one crazy ass kamikaze on seraphim

2010/12/02 09:11, Kostja:   
DOH ! You have NO clue how disappointed I was when I reached the end of the log and didn't see him bolt himself to death ! Bah !

other than that, great read ! :)

2010/12/02 11:07, Rasbrutin:   
Nice log! Great dissapointment you didnt win tho.
I have to ask you bout parcement when i meet you online cause I have no idea how it works..
<held> a fragile parchment
Funny :)

2010/12/02 22:38, Fairoak: 
Great battle, should have put this in notables in my opinion! unlucky end.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back