Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
BN Mathematics (Mota)comments   back
(4271 hits. Posted 2010/12/14)
### Felt bad that my last log was a whine so here is something fun, nothing real special just few kills###
### BN Math 101 ###

### FIGHT 1, LESSON 1: Mana ###

### Backstory: Had died horribly in DT to some beast pukes ###
### So I was reequipping rexping around priest area ###
### After doing LB fort I found a *a Man* and looked like it had just done priest ###
### Priest dead but bodyguards alive ###
### I fight it a bit, neither of us really with the mana for a kill ###
### I regain, look around and seems it is gone back to xp on bodyguards ###

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You assist a large elk.
You pierce the orkish bodyguard (dead)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear the orkish bodyguard (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
The orkish bodyguard (dead) is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.    ###Oh nice more xp, wonder if I can kill it ###
A stray dog has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
band elk
You start tending a large elk's wounds.  #### PETA would be proud ####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Man*:Healthy>
f

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Man*:Healthy>
flee
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

### InvestigatingÉ ###

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
s
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The orkish bodyguard is sleeping here.
A large elk is lying here, mortally wounded.
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
*a Man* is standing here.
A stray dog snuffles around as he searches for something of interest.
Exits: (north), south.

n

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You see *a Man* scouting from the south!

### Yup its still there and IÕm Icy so let say 5 mana and fireballs cost 15 manaÉ###
### Ok not enough for one fireball, damnÉ probably cant kill it with one burn ###
### Lets reevaluate outsideÉ ###

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
w
The Hidden Passage
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: (east), west.

### SNIP running around inside so it couldnÕt see me walk out, more time for mana regain ###

w
Forest by the Temple Wall
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.  ### Now steal his mount so 
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
ride horse
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
s
Forested Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
s
s
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
s
Light Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
e
On the Old Tracks
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
e
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
st
e
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
n
Mossy Clearing
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
n
Forest under the Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
pick mossydoor
You begin to try to pick the lock...
score
stat
The lock finally yields to your skill.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
94/158 hits, 10/94 mana, and 107/111 moves.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
OB: 32%, DB: 52%, PB: 36%, Armour: 48%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 134,250 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 4. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- depression
- stored spell fireball
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bakalou narrates '*sigh*, enchanted a weapon to lower ob'

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
n
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On the Ridge of Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
s
Forest under the Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
lead
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
open mossydoor
w
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Narrow Winding StairA shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
*a Man* is standing here.
A stray dog snuffles around as he searches for something of interest.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), (up), down.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*a Man* swiftly dodges a wild dog's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
o u
u
open exit u
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).
A trained horse has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
w
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
n
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The orkish bodyguard is sleeping here.
A large elk is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: (north), south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a studded leather belt
a black waraxe (well-maintained)
a black metal shield (used)
a sturdy pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a sturdy pair of chain mail gloves (neglected)
a sturdy pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a metal helmet (flawless)
a fine, rigid leather breastplate (used)
a spiked collar (satisfactory)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A stray dog has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
n
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You see *a Man* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
96/158 hits, 15/94 mana, and 109/111 moves.  #### HA 1 Fireball now ###

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The door closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
o s
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
s
By the Dark Altar
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The orkish bodyguard is sleeping here.
A large elk is lying here, mortally wounded.
*a Man* is standing here.
A stray dog snuffles around as he searches for something of interest.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
s
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
e
Small Chamber
Exits: west, (down).
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
d
e
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
Exits: (east), (up), down.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Forest under the Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, (west), up.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

#### SNIP More running around ####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
Exits: [south], (west).
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A wild dog sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A wild dog stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
91/158 hits, 30/94 mana, and 88/111 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A wild dog sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
exa priest
This dark-haired man has an aura of evil surrounding him. His hands are
covered with blood, and his eyes are cold as death itself.
An evil priest is in an excellent condition.
An evil priest is using: 
<wielded> a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn on body> a fine tunic (worn)
<worn on legs> a black pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet> a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn on finger> a ring
<worn as belt> a plain silken sash
<worn on belt> a belt pouch

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
92/158 hits, 32/94 mana, and 91/111 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A wild dog stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
A stray dog has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
An evil priest tries to pierce *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
alias 2 close curtain
w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*a Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.  ### Sigh, 30 mana needed for rearmour, back to 0 Balls###
*a Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Healthy an evil priest:Healthy>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

w

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Hidden Passage
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
e
*a Man* strongly slashes your right arm.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Healthy>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
A wild dog tries to hit *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Healthy>
You pierce *a Man*'s right leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>
f
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stray dog snuffles around as he searches for something of interest.
Exits: [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
w
The Hidden Passage
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting a wild dog.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A wild dog is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: (east), west.
fm

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cast 'fireball' *man
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Man* in flames.

### Knew I couldnÕt win here but that was just to leave a little scar tissue ###

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
e
An evil priest yells loudly from the east 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Priest's Study
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here, fighting *a Man* (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stray dog snuffles around as he searches for something of interest.
*a Man* is here, fighting an evil priest.
Exits: [south], (west).
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
w
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Hidden Passage
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: (east), west.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Man*:Fine>
f
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Man*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Landing
Exits: east, up, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
ce
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
ce
*a Man* leaves east.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

### That one was to break some bones, but sadly it misses ###

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
cast 'earthquake'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

### And IÕm out ###
####SNIP####

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Along the Ridge
Exits: west, down.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.
w
Along the Ridge
Exits: east, \south/.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Rising Plains
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
Exits: /north\, ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
The Mitheithel
*a Man* is standing here.  ### Ran across rivers hoping to slow him down and hopefully cost bob mana ##
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* leaves west.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
The Mitheithel
Exits: ~north~, /east\, /south\, ~west~.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
The Mitheithel
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
The Mitheithel
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Mitheithel
Exits: /north\, ~east~, ~south~.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, ~\south/~, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, ~\east/~, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
e
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, ~\south/~.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Last Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
Junction to an Inn
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Path to the Inn
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

e
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
p
pick exit
You begin to try to enable the lock...
rest
You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
144/158 hits, 71/94 mana, and 99/111 moves.

### Now weÕre talking, 71 mana, couple bolts my fball and another quake###
### That might add up to enough damage, he is a noname afterall###

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
OB: 32%, DB: 2%, PB: 36%, Armour: 48%. Wimpy: 157. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 134,169 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 4. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- armour
- shield
- depression
- stored spell earthquake

p
pick exit
You begin to try to pick the lock...
o
w
The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ CW>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW>

Path to the Inn
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW>
*a Man* utters the words 'breath of briskness'
###Cackle bye-bye mana, MotaÕs cunning plan Š 5pts ###

!. CW>
*a Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is success
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW>
e
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

!. CW>
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).

![ CW>
w
Path to the Inn
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW>
e
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
w
Path to the Inn
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW Mana:Burning>
s
The Inn at the Last Bridge
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A large cockroach is crawling over the floor.
Exits: north.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
n
Path to the Inn
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

!. CW Mana:Burning>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW Mana:Burning>
e
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
cmw
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

### His fleeing was making me mad :P###

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Hurt>
flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Path to the Inn
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
s

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Inn at the Last Bridge
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A large cockroach is crawling over the floor.
Exits: north.
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n
Path to the Inn
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n
Junction to an Inn
A large beaver is here, gnawing on a piece of wood.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
e
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

###Noticed he went hurt from quake and I was on burning, so store up another ball, 25 mana###
###still should leave me with at least 60 mana, save 30 for my stores and that gives me 30 for play ###

csb
cast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...
You stored it.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
w
Junction to an Inn
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Path to the Inn
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cha wimpy 20
Wimpy set to: 20
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
lm
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
f
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Path to the Inn
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.  ###11###

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>
c
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>
*a Man* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

### Wounded is the magic wordÉ (hint: it makes your opponent fireball you ### 

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>
cast 'fireball' *man
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Man* in flames.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>
cast 'fireball' *man
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Quixotic narrates 'kapp wounded' in Orkish.
Ok.
Your fireball hits *a Man* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>  ###Ok so IÕm only Icy, maybe that will be extra points on the final ###
gc
get coins corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 46 gold coins, 8 silver pennies, and 89 copper pennies.

####Btw man was high hero level, so not that impressive but he fought bravely! ####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a lantern
a Tharbad gate key
a large skin
a strange set of lock picks
a snakeskin belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a violet orchid
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
a pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black pair of pants (flawless)
a feathered hat (flawless)
a soft woollen shirt (flawless)
a ring
a wooden pipe
a dark coloured flask
a shop key

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>


####FIGHT 2, LESSON 2: Hit Points####

#### Backstory: Few days later, I obviously had died like 13 times inbetween ####
####Here had just died and was reequiping, went Tharbad for some eq ect ####
####Scorponok was around and fighting *Dwarf* later identified as Iror by our ####
#### informants, the thieves of Tharbad who we long ago taught to yell puke names ####
#### should they become the victims of their persecution of evil ####
#### Had lithe stuck away here, Scorponok was low and retreating ####

In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
open exit n
It seems to be locked.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok closes the woodendoor.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
tip
You tip your hat.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok swiftly dodges a rooster's attempt to hit him.  ### Shroud is key ###

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok lightly pierces a rooster's right wing.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
o s
Scorponok giggles.
Scorponok pierces a rooster's right foot and shatters it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok panics, and attempts to flee.
Scorponok leaves south riding a pack horse.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The woodendoor closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Zeinoch narrates 'they must be swedes cause i was riding the short bus to ping central' in Orkish.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
score
159/159 hits, 113/119 mana, and 111/111 moves.

#### On full hits, do your worst dwarf!!!!.... unless of course that worst is 4 quakes, that pretty kills me everytime ####

![ CW Mana:Burning>
cmw
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 47%, DB: 61%, PB: 44%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 407,617 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell block door
- shroud
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok closes the woodendoor.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
cmw
Scorponok says 'make lithe bash if he enters' in Westron.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A rooster tries to hit Scorponok, but he parries successfully.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Zeinoch narrates 'i was spamming w as they clicked sd' in Orkish.
Scorponok lightly pierces a rooster's tail and shatters it.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok opens the woodendoor.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Kimono narrates 'are you in the us?'
Scorponok panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Scorponok panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW>
Scorponok lightly pierces a rooster's body and shatters it.

![ CW>
Scorponok panics, and attempts to flee.
Scorponok leaves south riding a pack horse.

![ CW>
The woodendoor closes quietly.

![ CW>
Zeinoch narrates 'nod' in Orkish.

![ CW>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
score
159/159 hits, 119/119 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ CW>
Scorponok has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

![ CW>
Scorponok closes the woodendoor.

![ CW>
Scorponok says 'he glowing ' in Westron.

#### Damn well thatÕs no good, hum what to do, lets think ####

![ CW>
Scorponok giggles.

![ CW>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.  #### shit that was fast ####

![ CW>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
*a sturdy Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

![ CW>
Using his lockpicks, *a sturdy Dwarf* tries to enable the woodendoor's lock... ####Looks like quakes ####

![ CW>
order followers kill iror
A lithe orc barely stabs *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
Ok.

![ CW>
order followers bash
Ok.

![ CW>
Kimono narrates 'i notice that when i get near large groups i lag 8p not sure why, sounds silly'

![ CW>
*a sturdy Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a sturdy Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a rooster's death cry as he collapses.
A rooster is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a hen's death cry as she collapses.
A hen is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A pack horse panics, and throws Scorponok off!
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>  #### Ok cant eat all these quakes ####
open exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
f
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a sturdy Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You hear Scorponok's death cry as he collapses.
Scorponok has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

###The warning has been given, get out or die Mota ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine a lithe orc:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On an Overgrown Pathway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
Kimono narrates 'mobs or anything lately'

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
Farmer Black leaves south.
#### Have Patience, thatÕs the way of the masters ####

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.

#### Wait for itÉ ####

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
The woodendoor closes quietly.
.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.

#### Ok go time! ####

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
o;n;1;2
open exit
Ok.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a hen is lying here.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a lithe orc (glowing).  
####here I think damn, my orc alive, this is gonna be easier than I thought ####
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
cast 'block door' exit s
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'  

 ####What the mother $&#@, gotta love spam reduction, was kinda smart quake I thought though ####

*a sturdy Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a lithe orc's death cry as he collapses.
A lithe orc is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of a lithe orc.
You feel yourself exposed.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* waves.

####Well one of us is going down, and youÕre a Hurt *Dwarf* who bashes and casts ####

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...

*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
You feel less protected.
*a sturdy Dwarf* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

####Ok not looking so good, amrour down and bad, better do something quick####

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
*a sturdy Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a sturdy Dwarf* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

####Ah damnit, another interrupted spell, lets go quicker ####

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'magic missile' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
md
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a sturdy Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'magic missile' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a sturdy Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'magic missile' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
md
*a sturdy Dwarf* giggles.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a sturdy Dwarf*.

####At this point I realize two things, one that he isnÕt casting anymore and two, I will never kill him with magic missiles.  Cursing myself for training off b
urn ####

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'magic missile' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a sturdy Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'magic missile' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
l
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a sturdy Dwarf*.

####Just had to confirm that magic missiles wont win me the fight theory ####

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Zeinoch narrates 'YES' in Orkish.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Zeinoch narrates 'they lfet DOA' in Orkish.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
ld
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
As *a sturdy Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a softly glowing green cup from a sable pouch.  ####Oh, that coulda been bad ####
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
You slash *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Ir—r the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ir—r the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 1,395 gold coins, 1 silver penny, and 31 copper pennies.

####Legend home payment? :P ####
####Nothing real special in these fights just kinda fun ####
####And reminding me to watch the numbers, when you cant win you just cant win####



 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2010/12/15 01:21, Zeinoch:    -Zepir- 
hooray

2010/12/15 01:57, Damocles:   
Can see you going far young Mota.

2010/12/15 05:46, Bot:   
While shitforbrains Damocles will always stand still with occassional steps backwards!

2010/12/15 07:24, Ortansia:   
OMG :D this is a great log! thanks for posting

2010/12/15 08:56, Durath: 
Great log, I will watch myself wounded around you in future!

2010/12/15 19:01, Patience: 
Mota is an awesome BN. :)

2010/12/15 19:58, Rasbrutin:   
Great log!

2010/12/15 19:58, Erkzgul:   
Damnit Iror.

2010/12/16 05:56, Iror:   
Embarrassing on my part. I entered with just enough mana for the 4 quakes and a little more, I should have quaffed the cup before I entered and you would have died too!

Time to reeq!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back