Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Long spammy log :) (Lusta)comments   back
(3758 hits. Posted 2011/03/12)
o= CW Mana:Burning>trYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of a warhorse leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 7 hours ago

   - a track of a cockroach leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a cockroach leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a cockroach leading north done less than 3 hours ago

Scab tells you 'near tbad.. you?'

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o= CW Mana:Burning>366/366 hits, 97/107 mana, and 101/136 moves.

o= CW Mana:Burning>tell Scab some pukes did sageOk.

o= CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o= CW Mana:Burning>366/366 hits, 101/107 mana, and 110/136 moves.

o= CW Mana:Burning>ride sageNo one here by that name.

o= CW Mana:Burning>tr sageYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Sage here.

o= CW Mana:Burning>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o= CW Mana:Burning>366/366 hits, 103/107 mana, and 120/136 moves.

o= CW Mana:Burning>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW Mana:Burning>nTorture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, [down].
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>pecmaArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
Scab tells you 'ack.. you there now? or'

o[ CW Mana:Burning>cha m aggOk.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>qget all.key all.corpse
You can't find any key in any corpse.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>tell Scab they in prison atmOk.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>ssA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW Mana:Burning>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW Mana:Burning>sTunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW Mana:Burning>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW Mana:Burning>nUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW Mana:Burning>wTunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW Mana:Burning>wwHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>sHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>wA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW Mana:Burning>wTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW Mana:Burning>
Tunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW Mana:Burning>nTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW>
A Natural Cavern
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!O CW>open exit
Ok.

!O CW>eA Dimly Lit Cavern
On the ground, there are sixteen round stones.
On the ground, there are four whetstones.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW>ke wclose exit w
Ok.

!O CW>tell Scab nod me with sageOk.

!O CW>
Scab tells you 'how many>'

!O CW>cha m aggOk.

#### SNIP SOME WAITING ###


!O CW Mana:Burning>
The warghide is opened from the other side.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*Percival the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>tell Herumor 4 men 1 elf half
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash the sage, but he parries successfully.
The sage says 'Yesterday, I killed three of your kind with a single strike!'
The sage tries to pierce *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW Mana:Burning>kill man*Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage incants in the Black Speech, and *Percival the Dunadan Man* turns pale.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The warghide is opened from the other side.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard closes the warghide.
The warghide is opened from the other side.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard closes the warghide.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash the sage, but he parries successfully.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard now follows the sage.
The sage's bodyguard now follows the sage.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and tickle it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s head and tickles it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash the sage, but he parries successfully.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard heroically rescues the sage.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wHerumor tells you 'i come closer then '
close exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage lightly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage begins some strange incantations...
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard tries to stab *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

ke w!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard barely stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
The sage utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
The sage sprays *Percival the Dunadan Man* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>close exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard barely stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage makes a fast gesture towards you.
The world starts to speed up as you feel your muscles start to stiffen.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard barely stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard barely stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>close exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* swiftly dodges the sage's attempt to pierce him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s head.
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage begins some strange incantations...
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard fails to stab *Percival the Dunadan Man*.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard tries to stab *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage utters the word 'yufzbarr'
The sage's fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
The sage lightly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right leg.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage lightly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right hand.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
The sage sprays *Percival the Dunadan Man* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard approaches *Percival the Dunadan Man*, trying to stab him.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
Scab tells you 'I khuzur atm'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage tries to pierce *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
You feel less protected.
_time0*Percival the Dunadan Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>#  - armour lasted  (02:00)
ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right hand.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Bad>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s head and shatters it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wScab tells you 'hows it going?'
close exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wShabash narrates 'pukes ooc'
close exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s head and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage tries to pierce *Percival the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard barely stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body.
You swiftly dodge *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard panics, and attempts to flee.
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The warghide to the west suddenly shatters.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage's bodyguard leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
That's absurd.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
That's absurd.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>ke wclose exit w
That's absurd.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ke wclose exit w
That's absurd.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit w
That's absurd.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wkill man*A Natural Cavern
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: #east#, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You strongly pound *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s left leg and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Awful>s*Firlond the Half-Elf* leaves south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s body and shatters it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Dying>
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being attacked!'
The sage has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage yells 'DIE fools!'
The sage strongly pierces *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and shatters it.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Percival the Dunadan Man*:Dying>kick
The sage incants in the Black Speech, and *Percival the Dunadan Man* turns pale.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Percival the Dunadan Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Percival the Dunadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Percival the Dunadan Man*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Kick whom?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>get all corpseThe icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eA Dimly Lit Cavern
There are sixteen round stones here.
There are four whetstones here.
Exits: [north], #west#.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nar one deadOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wA Natural Cavern
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: #east#, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a red ruby
a butcher knife (used)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a black metal breastplate (flawless)
a ruby ring
an engraved warhammer

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The sage tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the sage:Healthy>
You try to pound the sage, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the sage:Healthy>
The sage's words pierce your heart, and you despair.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the sage:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Tunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells faintly from the east 'A Man is here at a Cave Entrance!'

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wTunnel End
Exits: east.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'arm'You start to concentrate...

The sage has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.

eo= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eeA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sTunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wDearth narrates 'ooc?'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces a Morgundul orc guard's left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is sitting here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Threader the Dunadan Man* from going north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to stab him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is sitting here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Threader the Dunadan Man* slashes a Morgundul orc guard's right arm very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nar nodOk.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: east, south, (up).
*Threader the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* seems to avoid the fight.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* from going north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>2
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells 'A Half-Elf, an Elf, and a Man are here at a Cave Entrance!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
kill elf*
You strongly pound *Firlond the Half-Elf*'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Firlond the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Firlond the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* from going north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Firlond the Half-Elf*:Fine>
A Morgundul orc guard seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'arm'You start to concentrate...

cha m aggA cockroach leaves east.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.
_time0 armour

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wUnder the Mountain
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>swUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wTunnel under the Mountain
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* leaves south.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells loudly from the south 'A Half-Elf, an Elf, and a Man are here at a Cave
Entrance!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>scout eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* strongly smites your body.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: north, (west).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'grzzs'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.
close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel under the Mountain
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eUnder the Mountain
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* smites your right foot extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>
The sage has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>flee*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* swiftly dodges the sage's attempt to pierce her.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wke wclose exit w
Ok.
Gumak the Uruk-hai sends *Rashad the Rohirric Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Threader the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
close exit w
It's already closed!
A Morgundul orc guard lightly slashes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wThe stonedoor is opened from the other side.
close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wThe stonedoor is opened from the other side.
close exit w
Ok.
Gumak the Uruk-hai lightly crushes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nThe stonedoor is opened from the other side.
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells loudly from the south 'An Elf and a pair of Men are here at a Cave
Entrance!'

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke w*Threader the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke w*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the north.
close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ske wA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
Ok.
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wThe stonedoor is opened from the other side.
close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke w*Threader the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nclose exit w
It's already closed!
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, (west).
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
Ok.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
Gumak the Uruk-hai closes the stonedoor.
Gumak the Uruk-hai locks the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke w*Threader the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
close exit w
It's already closed!
Shabash tells you 'i out but rack unlock opened'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* throws a fireball at Gumak the Uruk-hai, completely enveloping him in
flames.
Gumak the Uruk-hai says 'For the tribe!'
Gumak the Uruk-hai swiftly dodges *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
Exits: north, [west].
A Morgundul orc guard tries to slash *Threader the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Threader the Dunadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Morgundul orc guard joins a Morgundul orc guard's fight.
A Morgundul orc guard tries to slash *Threader the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Gumak the Uruk-hai barely crushes *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sage pierces *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke w
*Threader the Dunadan Man* slashes a Morgundul orc guard's head hard and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce Gumak the Uruk-hai, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wA Cave Entrance
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
The sage is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man* (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, fighting *Threader the Dunadan Man*.
Exits: north, [west].
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Altea the Sindarin Elf* from going north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
You hear some clicking noises.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s left arm very hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage begins some strange incantations...
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Threader the Dunadan Man* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to slash him.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces Gumak the Uruk-hai's right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
A Morgundul orc guard lightly slashes *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Threader the Dunadan Man* from going north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke wclose exit w
It's already closed!
The sage utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
The sage sprays *Threader the Dunadan Man* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
A Morgundul orc guard swiftly dodges *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit w
It's already closed!
Gumak the Uruk-hai approaches *Threader the Dunadan Man*, trying to crush him.
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s left hand very hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Threader the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Threader the Dunadan Man* from going north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Gumak the Uruk-hai crushes *Threader the Dunadan Man*'s body hard and shatters it.
*Threader the Dunadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sage makes a fast gesture towards you.
You shudder while the sage attempts to force his will upon you.
The world starts to speed up as you feel your muscles start to stiffen.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>1
You hear a death cry from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill man*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>get all corpseYou get a chain mail hauberk from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
You get a reinforced leather helmet from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
You get a pair of hard leather trousers from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
You get a pair of rigid leather sleeves from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
You get a longspear from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dearth narrates 'Any weapon please?'

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
The sage has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eUnder the Mountain
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wTunnel under the Mountain
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
Exits: north, [west].

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>exa corpse
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your right foot and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a sable pouch
a broad silver belt
a Dunadan blade (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a silver cloakpin
a copper ring
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a ticket for a pack horse
a ticket for a pack horse
The sage swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
The sage pierces your left arm.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
You feel less protected.
_time0The sage's bodyguard barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>#  - armour lasted  (00:41)

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs your body.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>open exit w
It seems to be locked.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm the sage:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>eTunnel under the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>eUnder the Mountain
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nTunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>iYou are carrying:
a longspear (satisfactory)
a pair of rigid leather sleeves (neglected)
a pair of hard leather trousers (satisfactory)
a reinforced leather helmet (neglected)
a chain mail hauberk (neglected)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>drop allYou drop the broadsword.
You drop the hauberk.
You drop the helmet.
You drop the trousers.
You drop the sleeves.
You drop the spear.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>get swordYou get an engraved broadsword.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast 'arm'You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.
_time0 armour

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A cockroach has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>esAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Scab tells you 'any names on them?'
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wwTunnel under the Mountain
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill man*
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells loudly from the south 'An Elf is here at a Cave Entrance!'

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: north, (west).
kill man*Gumak the Uruk-hai says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
Gumak the Uruk-hai lightly crushes *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A Morgundul orc guard swiftly dodges *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>keclose exit
Ok.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Gumak the Uruk-hai closes the stonedoor.
Gumak the Uruk-hai locks the stonedoor.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wThe stonedoor seems to be closed.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
You swiftly dodge the sage's bodyguard's attempt to stab you.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>nar 2 deadfleeOk.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nTunnel Bend
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A spear, nearly two yards long, is lying on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wwTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Natural Cavern
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: #east#, south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Lusta                - A Natural Cavern
Scab                 - The Redhorn Pass

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a red ruby
a butcher knife (used)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a black metal breastplate (flawless)
a ruby ring
an engraved warhammer

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc150/366 hits, 18/107 mana, and 48/136 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Mota tells you 'i coming but by brolg atm'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nar others out w gumakOk.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage:Healthy>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard stabs your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage:Healthy>e
You try to pound the sage, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage:Healthy>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold the sage:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Tunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc140/366 hits, 21/107 mana, and 47/136 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>neScab tells you 'I coming in'
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eTunnel Bend
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A spear, nearly two yards long, is lying on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wwTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
Exits: north, #west#.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>say openOk.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You see *Altea the Sindarin Elf* scouting from the west!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wMountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here scouting.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, [south].
Snowflakes drift down from the sky, falling gently upon the mountainsides.

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e*Altea the Sindarin Elf* stops scouting eastwards.

A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* has arrived from the west.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells 'A Man is here at a Cave Entrance!'

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell Scab nodOk.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>uA Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>uThe Redhorn Pass Watchtower
Exits: down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc142/366 hits, 23/107 mana, and 39/136 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells from below 'A pair of Elves are here at a Cave Entrance!'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dA Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A Morgundul orc guard bleeds from open wounds.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The sage has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pound the sage's bodyguard's body and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Morgundul orc guard lightly slashes *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Gumak the Uruk-hai sends *Altea the Sindarin Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells 'A pair of Elves are here at a Cave Entrance!'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Scab leaves up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>uuA Winding Stone Staircase
Scab is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Redhorn Pass Watchtower
Exits: down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ddA Winding Stone Staircase
Scab is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the west.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells 'An Elf and a pair of Men are here at a Cave Entrance!'
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* smites your left leg hard.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A Morgundul orc guard approaches *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*, trying to slash her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, -(south)-.
It is snowing.

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
The sage is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Woman! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'cure ser'You start to concentrate...

The sage has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>uA Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>uThe Redhorn Pass Watchtower
Exits: down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>get draught allquaff draughtYou get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wield swordOk.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha m wimOk.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dA Winding Stone Staircase
Scab is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>dA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
The sage is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
The sage's bodyguard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Morgundul orc guard lightly slashes *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wMountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, [south].
It is snowing.

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'breath of briskness'

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves east.
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells loudly from the east 'An Elf and a pair of Men are here at a Cave
Entrance!'

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
The sage is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
The sage's bodyguard is here, fighting *Arahgona the Dunadan Woman*.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here volunteering.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill elf*They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Gumak the Uruk-hai yells from the west 'A pair of Elves and a Man are here at a Cave Entrance!'

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The sage has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wTunnel under the Mountain
Scab is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Herumor tells you 'any of em' low?'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Gumak the Uruk-hai prevents *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* from going north.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wMountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Firlond the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, [south].
It is snowing.

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open exit s
Ok.

*<* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is sitting here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A Morgundul orc guard joins Gumak the Uruk-hai's fight.
A Morgundul orc guard barely slashes *Rashad the Rohirric Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
The sage has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Lusta! You will die before your time.'
The sage's bodyguard tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>sfleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
The sage's bodyguard swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>
The sage joins the sage's bodyguard's fight.
You swiftly dodge the sage's attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
The Black Numenorean sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Rashad the Rohirric Man*.
Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here, incapacitated.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Gumak the Uruk-hai.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to slash him.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rashad the Rohirric Man* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The sage approaches *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pierce her.
A Morgundul orc guard says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.'
A Morgundul orc guard approaches *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The sage's bodyguard joins the sage's fight.
The sage's bodyguard stabs *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm hard.
The sage lightly pierces *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.
The sage's bodyguard swiftly dodges *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to slash her.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
A Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d2A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Scab is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc113/366 hits, 26/107 mana, and 24/136 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Scab raises his hand.
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast normal 'breath of brisk'You muster all of your concentration...

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eTunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nA Low Tunnel
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nA Low Tunnel
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast normal 'breath of brisk'You muster all of your concentration...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
_time4 bob

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>tel scab cure me somewhereOk.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>cha m wimOk.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>drink skinIt's empty already.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc115/366 hits, 1/107 mana, and 48/136 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>swTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab leaves north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>enUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nScab tells you 'water'
Tunnel Bend
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A spear, nearly two yards long, is lying on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
Scab is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wwHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>swTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Tunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wnTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Natural Cavern
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: #east#, south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>seTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wA Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Twisting Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Twisting Tunnel
The corpse of a Morgundul uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul uruk is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eA Twisting Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nnA Descending Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Tunnel Fork
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eA Stone Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eAn Underground Lake
A watersnake is here, fighting Scab.
Scab is here, fighting a watersnake.
Exits: west.
ACK! A hungry warg didn't follow you, you lost it.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab pounds a watersnake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
You successfully tread water.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>119/366 hits, 5/107 mana, and 38/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab sends a watersnake sprawling with a powerful bash.


o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab pounds a watersnake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.
A watersnake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Mota tells you 'they outside gumak atm?'

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab panics, and attempts to flee.
Scab leaves west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab has arrived from the west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab begins some strange incantations...

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc
Scab utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Water engulfs you and your lungs burn as you fail to stay above water.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Scab begins some strange incantations...
119/366 hits, 8/107 mana, and 47/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Scab utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc132/366 hits, 9/107 mana, and 51/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Scab begins some strange incantations...

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>exa scabYou see nothing special about him.
Scab is an adult male Orc.
Scab the Terribly Crusty has some small bruises.
Scab the Terribly Crusty is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of snowshoes (satisfactory)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Scab utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>thankYou thank everyone for their hard work!

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>scout wNah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc158/366 hits, 11/107 mana, and 60/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>emote has  158/366 hp, 11/107 mana, 60/136 mp'Ok.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc158/366 hits, 11/107 mana, and 58/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Scab says 'ickk'

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc160/366 hits, 13/107 mana, and 68/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc161/366 hits, 14/107 mana, and 69/136 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You successfully tread water.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sa sage went agron on me somewhowOk.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lAn Underground Lake
A watersnake is lying here, incapacitated.
Scab is standing here.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout wScouting westwards is too difficult.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wA Stone Tunnel
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ~east~, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>trYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Scab has arrived from the east.
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of the sage leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 11 hours ago

Scab says 'think he does that'
You stop searching.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wA Tunnel Fork
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sA Descending Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sDearth narrates 'man and mule going oocish from brolg'
A Twisting Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wA Twisting Tunnel
The corpse of a Morgundul uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul uruk is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sA Twisting Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eA Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Scab tells you 'herumor close'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - The Redhorn Pass
Lusta                - A Narrow Tunnel
Scab                 - A Stone Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Herumor              - The Redhorn Pass
Lusta                - A Tunnel Intersection
Scab                 - A Stone Tunnel

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tel herumor gumak brokenOk.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc168/366 hits, 20/107 mana, and 87/136 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>_sync# Lost! (room not found.)
# Ok. Updated.

Dearth narrates 'oh i found him'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Scab nodOk.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wwTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Tunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nA Natural Cavern
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: #east#, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mota narrates 'percival going ooc it seems'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a red ruby
a butcher knife (used)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a black metal breastplate (flawless)
a ruby ring
an engraved warhammer

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>scout eYou quietly scout eastwards...

A Dimly Lit Cavern
You see sixteen round stones on the ground.
You see four whetstones on the ground.

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar he died also nodOk.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sTunnel Junction
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eTunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eTunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nA Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eeHigh Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eTunnel Bend
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A spear, nearly two yards long, is lying on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>trYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of the sage leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of the sage leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of the sage leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - four tracks of *an Elf* leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - three tracks of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 11 hours ago

Herumor has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

Herumor carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

Herumor disbands his group.

Herumor raises his hand.

You stop searching.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor sits down and rests.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>174/366 hits, 26/107 mana, and 102/136 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>gr herumorHerumor is now a group member.
The sage has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wScab has arrived from the north.
Herumor hisses softly, 'i block looserocks?'
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sHerumor has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: north, #west#.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You see Herumor scouting from the north!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>q
Herumor quietly scouts westwards...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>get all.key all.corpse
You can't find any key in any corpse.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Herumor stops scouting westwards.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wMountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, -(south)-.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Herumor has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Herumor closes the rock.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wA Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: #east#, [south].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>keclose exit
That's absurd.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2kill elf*
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* opens the rock.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Dearth narrates 'mule+pony spamming there'

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Arahgona the Dunadan Woman* leaves south.
You swiftly dodge *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke s
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sScab has arrived from the east.
close exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!
Herumor begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>ke ske sclose exit s
It's already closed!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke ske sclose exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit s
It's already closed!
Herumor utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ke sclose exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit s
It's already closed!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Herumor leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Scab raises his hand.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Scab pounds *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wield hammerYou stop using an engraved broadsword.
You skillfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha m aggkill elf*Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Scab:Fine>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Scab:Fine>bashekill elf**Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Scab swiftly dodges *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

Herumor has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You approach *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bashBash what or whom?

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nkill elf*A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Scab narrates 'group!'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nnA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, [down].
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTorture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, [down].
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl racktrOk.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - two tracks of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading south done less than 11 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading south done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading south done less than 11 hours ago

*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

2You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*
You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>open exit d
Ok.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTorture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sTunnel Bend
Scab is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2kill elf*
They aren't here.
Scab leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wUnder the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Herumor narrates 'i guarding block :p'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tr elfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sTunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

wScab has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

Scab has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>trwYou stop tracking your victim.
Scab carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>skill elf*A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: north, #west#.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wMountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: #east#, [south].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

*<~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>enScab has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: north, #west#.
You don't see any more snow here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>uA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>uA Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Redhorn Pass Watchtower
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*Mota narrates 'can get into ooc atm?'
You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>dHerumor narrates 'or come here so i can block rack real fast?'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You swiftly dodge *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>dNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>dNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>dNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>dkeA Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit d
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>dA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
Scab has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eeTunnel under the Mountain
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Under the Mountain
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf**Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
They aren't here.
A cockroach has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTunnel Bend
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A spear, nearly two yards long, is lying on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sUnder the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Scab has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nTorture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>trYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - four tracks of a hungry warg leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 10 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading south done less than 11 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading south done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading south done less than 11 hours ago

Dearth narrates 'rashad bashed u crevice'
You stop searching.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Dearth narrates 'wounded'

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Scab has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sTunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>tr elfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

nScab has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

sYou see some tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Low Tunnel
Scab is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

pick exitYou see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Dearth narrates 'bad'
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You stop trying to pick the lock.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>oeopen exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Herumor has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar blocked in rpisonOk.

################# SNIP ###################

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Scab tries to bash the prisondoor.
The prisondoor gave away under the pressure.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'shield'You start to concentrate...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>oeeHerumor stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
open exit
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Dark Cell
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>keHerumor has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>2kill elf*
You try to pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges Herumor's attempt to pierce her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>keclose exit
It's already closed!
The prisondoor is opened from the other side.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>keclose exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Herumor opens the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Herumor leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit w
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Low Tunnel
Scab is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Scab.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>2kill elf*
You approach *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Scab:Healthy>
You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Scab leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m aggnOk.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*A Low Tunnel
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Herumor.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Herumor:Fine>kill elf*You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Herumor:Fine>kill elf*You're already fighting!
You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s body hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Herumor:Fine>kill elf*You're already fighting!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*sHerumor leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eA Dark Cell
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Herumor has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
The prisondoor closes quietly.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sTunnel Bend
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*You approach *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>n
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
Scab has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Scab approaches *Altea the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wkill elf*
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wA Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack are two broad spears, a scimitar and a twisted spear.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*You pound *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s body.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Altea the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Scab has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eTunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eUnder the Mountain
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
A cockroach has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eTunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nA Low Tunnel
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit e
eOk.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*A Dark Cell
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
The corpse of an orc prisoner is lying here.
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wA Low Tunnel
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Herumor leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>keHerumor has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
close exit
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Scab has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>trYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of a Man coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of a pack horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of a Man leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - four tracks of a hungry warg leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a Man coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a Man leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a hungry warg leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading south done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of the sage leading south done less than 5 hours ago
   - two tracks of the sage's bodyguard leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of the sage leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - three tracks of a warhorse leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - two tracks of a trained horse leading east done less than 13 hours ago
   - two tracks of a warhorse leading east done less than 13 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 13 hours ago

Scab leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

You stop searching.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>where elfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Herumor narrates 'd'

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nA Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>where elfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nTorture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Scab is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
Scab leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*A Smelly Pit
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
An emaciated warg, half-mad with hunger, is here.
A starving warg is here, fighting *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.
An emaciated warg, half-mad with hunger, is here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a starving warg.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Scab is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
Scab pounds *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatters it.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a starving warg's attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
A starving warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*
A starving warg barely hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a starving warg's attempt to hit her.

*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Scab closes the grid.
A starving warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!
Scab pounds *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*
Using his lockpicks, Herumor tries to pick the metaldoor's lock...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Dearth narrates 'rockface?'
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!
A starving warg barely hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A starving warg barely hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s body and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!
A starving warg strongly hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A starving warg lightly hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill elf*Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach her!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A starving warg lightly hits *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and shatters it.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Scab pounds *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Altea the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Altea the Sindarin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Altea the Sindarin Elf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>to level 907736

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wp status is war leader (31)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>exa corpseUsing his lockpicks, Herumor tries to pick the metaldoor's lock...
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a sturdy pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
A starving warg approaches Herumor, trying to hit him.



################### SNIP ################ We move to Tharbad ############




o[ CW HP:Fine>
Herumor tells you 'i blocked redoor, kive was on me'

o[ CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o[ CW HP:Fine>365/366 hits, 107/107 mana, and 129/136 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Herumor tells you 'we see if it has balls to enter tho :p'

o[ CW>
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

![ CW>366/366 hits, 107/107 mana, and 135/136 moves.
Herumor reports: 71/167 Hit Points, 60/129 Mana Points, 52/103 Move Points

![ CW>
Herumor sits down and rests.

![ CW>sc366/366 hits, 107/107 mana, and 136/136 moves.

![ CW>cha m aggOk.

![ CW>lEnd of the Tube
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Herumor the Black Numenorean is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

![ CW>cast 'cure ser' herumorYou start to concentrate...

Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A thief leaves north sneaking.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Herumor smiles viciously.

![ CW Mana:Burning>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a small metal flask

![ CW Mana:Burning>sc366/366 hits, 93/107 mana, and 136/136 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>reveal qYou begin to search...
Herumor stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.

Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves north.

You didn't find anyone.

### Some waiting ####

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
Herumor utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
Herumor hisses softly, 'zalbier in'

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o[ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>st
You swiftly dodge a bandit's attempt to slash you.

![ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>nDo you not consider fighting as standing?
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o[ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a bandit's head extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW Mana:Burning a bandit:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>wThe Tube
An assassin is here, fighting Herumor.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is here, fighting an assassin.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>wThe Tube
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>wThe Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>wThe Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>eThe Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>uAnother Room daubed in Red
A bandit is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
*Feara the Dwarf* is here, fighting a bandit.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
You have found an assassin!
Herumor leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>eA Room daubed in Red
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>eHerumor leaves north.
The Red Way
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>wA Room daubed in Red
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>2kill elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>e
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>2The Red Way
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>kill elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Herumor has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Feara the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Healthy>tell group dfwarfOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Room daubed in Red
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east, west.
You smell blood.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e3The Red Way
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
*Feara the Dwarf* is here, fighting Herumor.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill dwarf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves west.

cast q 'light' dwarf*![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Herumor has arrived from the west.
*Feara the Dwarf* approaches Herumor, trying to smite him.
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Herumor begins some strange incantations...
Herumor swiftly dodges *Feara the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite him.

w*Kiv the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Feara the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Room daubed in Red
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ekill dwarf*The Red Way
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Feara the Dwarf* is here, fighting Herumor.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
You smell blood.
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You pound *Feara the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Feara the Dwarf*:Fine>cast q 'light' dwarf*You start to concentrate...

Herumor has arrived from the west.
*Feara the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Feara the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast q 'light' dwarf*
Herumor leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A thief leaves west sneaking.
A thief leaves west sneaking.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Feara the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Herumor leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Herumor has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast q 'light' dwarf*You start to concentrate...
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A thief has arrived from the east.
*Feara the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A thief leaves west.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Herumor leaves west.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Feara the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Wounded>cha m agg
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.
*Feara the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Feara the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Feara the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.
_time0*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>#  - armour lasted  (06:45)
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Feara the Dwarf* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Another Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ecast q 'light' dwarf*A Room daubed in Red
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eNobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Red Way
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Feara the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ecast q 'light' dwarf*Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Feara the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pony leaves west.
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wcast q 'light' dwarf*A Room daubed in Red
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nA Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
An assassin is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
*Feara the Dwarf* is here, fighting an assassin.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A thief yells from the south 'HELP! *Heromor the Black Numenorean* is trying to kill me at the End
of the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nEnd of the Corridor daubed in Red
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: south.
You have found a thief!
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.
*Feara the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast q 'light' dwarf*You start to concentrate...

*Feara the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>skill dwarf*A Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A thief yells from the south 'HELP! *Heromor the Black Numenurean* is tryang to kill me at the End
of the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill dwarf*The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
A bandit is here, fighting *Feara the Dwarf*.
*Feara the Dwarf* is here, fighting a bandit.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You pound *Feara the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Feara the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Bad a bandit:Hurt>cl secret w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Feara the Dwarf*:Bad a bandit:Hurt>cast q 'light' dwarf*You start to concentrate...
*Feara the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Feara the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Feara the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Feara the Dwarf*:Awful a bandit:Hurt>
*Feara the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to stab her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Feara the Dwarf*:Awful a bandit:Hurt>cast q 'light' dwarf*You start to concentrate...

*Feara the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Feara the Dwarf* smites a bandit's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Feara the Dwarf*.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Feara the Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Feara the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Feara the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>to level 693269

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wp status is warlord (37)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A thief yells from the west 'HELP! *Herumor the Black Numenorean* is triing to kill me at the End
of the Tobe!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa corpse
The secret is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a dark coloured flask
a lantern
a large skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a great warsword (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a key
a metal buckler (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
an amethyst
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a man-like root
a man-like root
a reinforced oak staff; it glows blue
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open secret w
wIt's already open!
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A thief yells from the south 'HELP! a bandit is tryang to kill me at the End of the Tobe!'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eThe Guild of Assassins
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A bandit tries to stab *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>2
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open secret w

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>open secret w

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* fails to pierce a bandit.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>fleeIt's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>
A bandit barely stabs *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>open secret w
It's already open!
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a bandit:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cl secret e
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The secret is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cl secret e
Ok.
Herumor tells the group 'come wooden'

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cl secret e
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The secret is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>cl secret e
Ok.
You pound an assassin's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>flee*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* opens the secret.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Guild of Assassins
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wA Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sA Room daubed in Red
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces your head and tickles it.
A bandit leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
An assassin tries to sneak behind you!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wA Room daubed in Red
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>dAnother Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eThe Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eThe Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eThe Tube
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ssEnd of the Tube
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A bandit is here, fighting a thief.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief is here, fighting a bandit.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A thief tries to steal gold from Herumor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A thief tries to hit a bandit, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor closes the wooden.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A bandit lightly slashes a thief's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*Herumor opens the wooden.
A thief intercepts your blow.
You pound a thief's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Lusta the Orc* as trying to kall me at the End of the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Hurt>
Herumor closes the wooden.
A thief tries to steal gold from Herumor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Hurt>
A thief barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Tube
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
End of the Tube
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A bandit is here, fighting a thief.
A thief is here, fighting a bandit.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north.
A thief lightly hits a bandit's head and shatters it.
A bandit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>assistWho do you want to assist?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
The Tube
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.
You hear a death cry from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell group dwarfd deadYou swiftly dodge *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

sOk.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Herumor tells the group 'i have no mana :p'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>fleeHerumor has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
End of the Tube
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha m aggOk.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*A thief intercepts your blow.
You pound a thief's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Losta the Urc* is tryang to kill me at the End uf the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>flee*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A thief leaves north sneaking.
A thief leaves north sneaking.
A thief barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Tube
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
A thief leaves south sneaking.
A thief leaves south sneaking.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor tells the group 'ah ok'

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Herumor has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sEnd of the Tube
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*A thief intercepts your blow.
You approach a thief, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
Herumor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>open wooden w
*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
A thief leaves his hiding place.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Lusta the Orc* as tryang tu kall me at the End of the Tube!'
A thief tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>flee*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Pit
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: (east), [south], up.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Herumor has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
End of the Tube
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
Herumor has arrived from the west.
A thief tries to steal gold from Herumor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A thief intercepts your blow.
A thief leaves his hiding place.
You pound a thief's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A thief yells 'HELP! *Lusta the Orc* as trying to kill me at the End of the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge a thief's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Wounded>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Wounded>
Herumor has arrived from the west.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A thief leaves north.
A thief leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Wounded>
Herumor closes the wooden.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Tube
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
A thief leaves south sneaking.
A thief leaves south sneaking.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sEnd of the Tube
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
*Kiv the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Herumor staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Kiv the Half-Elf* hits him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill elf**Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Herumor opens the wooden.
A thief intercepts your blow.
You approach a thief, trying to pound him.
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
Herumor has arrived from the north.
A thief leaves his hiding place.
A thief yells 'HELP! *Lusta the Orc* is tryang to kill me at the End of the Tube!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A thief leaves north.
A thief leaves north sneaking.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
You pound a thief's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Herumor closes the wooden.
You swiftly dodge a thief's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Herumor begins some strange incantations...
*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Herumor leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>flee
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
A thief barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>open wooden w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Pit
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: (east), [south], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>uAs you pass through the opening, the petals of the strange metal structure snap shut behind you.
The Intersection
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tell group me out someOk.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Herumor tells the group 'i quake thieves dead'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The earth trembles and shivers.
A thief yells from below 'HELP! *Herumor the Black Numenorean* as triing to kyll me at the End uf
the Tube!'
A thief yells from below 'HELP! *Herumor the Black Nomenorean* is triang to kill me at the End of
the Tube!'
You hear a death cry from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>147/366 hits, 22/107 mana, and 88/136 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scHerumor has suddenly arrived.
148/366 hits, 22/107 mana, and 89/136 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha m aggOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a small metal flask

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Herumor reports: 41/167 Hit Points, 28/129 Mana Points, 31/103 Move Points

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Herumor leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eA Passage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n2Down the Pit
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
Herumor has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ukill elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sThe Pit
Exits: south, down.
Herumor has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sMota has arrived from below.
Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sThe Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sA Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sEntrance of the Sewer
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
You have found an assassin!
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>2Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*
You lightly pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>keclose exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash*Kiv the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Mota has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*nThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*A Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south.
Herumor has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
Mota has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nThe Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Herumor has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nTunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
Herumor has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sThe Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wher eelfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A bandit has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where elfYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

An assassin leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
An assassin pierces your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
A bandit has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
You pound an assassin's right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>
Herumor leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wnThe Junction
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nTunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ssTunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*The Junction
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*You approach *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves south.
You lightly pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance of the Sewer
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast q 'light' elf*You start to concentrate...

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A trained horse leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast q 'light' elf*Nobody here by that name.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nA Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nThe Junction
An assassin is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting an assassin.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eThe Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: (north), east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wThe Junction
An assassin is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting an assassin.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nkill elf*Tunnel
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bashYou swiftly dodge *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>skill elf*The Junction
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A bandit is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bandit.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast q 'light' elf*
An assassin leaves south.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* barely hits a bandit's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wkill elf*The West Corridor
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast q 'light' elf*You start to concentrate...

ekill elf**Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A bandit leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* barely hits your head and tickles it.

cast q 'light' elf*A bandit leaves west.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nTunnel
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill elf*You approach *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast q 'light' elf*You start to concentrate...

bash*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>skill elf*The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ssHerumor has arrived from the north.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill elf*Entrance of the Sewer
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
Herumor has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You strongly pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatter it.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* opens the trap.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Nuko narrates 'wheres all the white folk at'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>keclose exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>keclose exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pick exitHerumor begins some strange incantations...
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

cha m agg*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill elf*
*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You lightly pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>fleeNuko narrates 'aka pukes'
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Herumor utters the words 'breath of briskness'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
_time4 bob*Kiv the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Herumor staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Kiv the Half-Elf* hits him.
You swiftly dodge *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
A trained horse leaves north.
Herumor panics, and attempts to flee.
Herumor leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierYou pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cha m aggOk.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You swiftly dodge *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
Herumor tells the group 'i awf :p'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>tell group zalb*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nThe Junction
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierYou pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wThe West Corridor
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierYou approach *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>flee
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbier*Kiv the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbier*Kiv the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Mota has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wThe West Corridor
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbier*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to slash him.
You swiftly dodge *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>fleeMota has arrived from the east.
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
Mota leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Junction
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierkill zalbierThey aren't here.
Mota leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wThe West Corridor
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A bandit is here, fighting *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bandit.
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierYou approach *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
A bandit swiftly dodges *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a bandit:Healthy>
Mota begins some strange incantations...
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a bandit:Healthy>kick
A bandit strongly slashes *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Awful a bandit:Healthy>
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ekill zalbierThe Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
Mota has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>eThe Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wThe Junction
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sA Tunnel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sEntrance of the Sewer
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Herumor the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill zalbierThey aren't here.
Herumor leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nA Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nMota leaves south.
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nTunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>dAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nThe Pit
Exits: south, down.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>dDown the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sA Passage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wkill zalbierThe Intersection
Traces of red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You strongly pound *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatter it.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>kickYou kick *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Zalbier the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zalbier the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>to level 591817

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ewp status is warlord (40)

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>nA Passage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>uDown the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sThe Pit
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ssTunnel
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sThe Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill elf*A Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Entrance of the Sewer
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sThey aren't here.
You hear some clicking noises.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nA Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sEntrance of the Sewer
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr kivYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

The trap is opened from the other side.

*Feara the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

*Feara the Dwarf* leaves up.

An assassin has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kepick exitclose exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Herumor tells the group 'armourles 29 hps no mana'

You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

You manage to enable the lock.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
You pound an assassin's body very hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>fleeYou stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Tunnel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired an assassin:Fine>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired an assassin:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>tr kivYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

tell group only kiv leftMota has arrived from the north.

Mota leaves west.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Mota has arrived from the west.

Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Mota leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Corridor
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Mota the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eThe Corridor
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill elf*You try to pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bashwkill elf**Kiv the Half-Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*Kiv the Half-Elf* giggles.

Your bash at *Kiv the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Your perception of magical auras wears off.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You strongly pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>tell group bashed w of dtOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cha m aggOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Kiv the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Mota has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bashwkill elf*Mota utters the words 'lightning bolt'

Mota begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Kiv the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Bad>
Mota utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kiv the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Mota hits him.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Dying>
Mota begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kiv the Half-Elf*:Dying>tell group badOk.
You feel stronger, as your Master's strength begins to grow...
You pound *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Kiv the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Kiv the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>to level 519235

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wp status is warlord (40)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a plain leather belt
a double edged eket (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a black cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of rigid leather sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
a sturdy pair of hard leather trousers (flawless)
a fine reinforced leather helmet (flawless)
a fine, rigid leather breastplate (flawless)
a ticket for a horse of the Rohirrim
a scimitar (used)
a scimitar (neglected)
a scimitar (used)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (satisfactory)
a fine pair of metal greaves (used)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>gcget coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 2 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 56 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>tell group deadOk.


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2011/03/12 14:26, Razoor: 
Great log. Wrong section :)

2011/03/12 14:42, Ortansia:   
Superb!! :)

2011/03/12 15:26, Telessar:   
Told you MUME wanted more Zubr logs ;-)

I was pretty much useless in the sewers fight since I was kind of low from luring and Feara and especially Kiv were right on my ass :p Picked myself in kitchen on bad armourless icy. Lusta pretty much soloed them all, hihi..

2011/03/12 15:32, Fankil: 
Yeap, good stuff.

Why did sage attack you?

2011/03/12 15:35, Lusta: 
It is some weird bug or 'feature' and happens alot.

2011/03/12 15:36, Ortansia:   
I think he lured sage to pukes ...

2011/03/12 15:38, Lusta: 
No I never hit the Sage :)

2011/03/12 17:00, Ågran:   
He's senile, so if he gets attacked he doesn't really know who did it and goes berserk on anyone.

2011/03/12 17:30, Edvard: 
I knew this would be good when I saw: Long spammy log :) (Lusta)

2011/03/12 20:39, Fieldy:   
Sage was changed long time ago - its a feature that if he is hit, he goes aggro on anyone who's near.

2011/03/12 21:23, Fallujah: 
It almost looked like the pukes were AFK in OOC they were so slow reacting:/ Percival would be feeling fairly hard done by I'd say!

2011/03/12 21:35, Nockrip:   
Percival should learn how to open exits before doing smobs, this was really embarassing.

2011/03/12 21:37, Razoor: 
I think he opened exit A LOT in this log :D

2011/03/12 22:23, Armadon:   
Jet again some clueless hugger loads wp.

2011/03/13 00:12, Percival:   
Nockrip: I think I would be embarrassed at this if I claimed to be good or had something to prove... neither of which I do. Sure, its frustrating.. but I am not torn up about it. :)

I actually am not really that well versed on sage tbh, and when I accidently did type OPEN EXIT a few times, I thought for some reason that the exit was lockable and lusta had a key or somethin. (not thinking about the exit n of course being locked) Put that with a bunch of already prespammed commands, panic and surprise about lusta, and me narrating for firlond to come break the door quite a bit... well, there you have it. :)

2011/03/13 13:42, Drogtash: 
Lol :)

2011/03/13 15:15, Mota: 
Nice job in Sage, i always seem to get slaughtered like a pig when 5 pukes charge :P....

2011/03/13 16:36, Elestir:   
Fieldy wrote: Sage was changed long time ago - its a feature that if he is hit, he goes aggro on anyone who's near.

IMO it's rather a display of lack of coding skills to actually 'fix' sage by mudllers. He doesn't go aggro to anyone for sure, just under certain circumstances (which are very specific) mistargets. I've seen it even do such things as teleporting a corpse-shadow out of room and thus leaving corpse unprotected.

2011/03/13 18:29, Razoor: 
Tharbad guards do the same thing with orcs in town, even against citizens.

2011/03/14 15:45, Björn: 
It's common human behaviour that when you feel threatened, you might not always be able to tell friends from foes and the ones that are actually on your side, might become the target of your negative feelings. Common for example among children who are bullied.

2011/03/14 18:07, Elestir:   
It is still a bug mudllers were lazy to fix, so they came with this silly excuse. :-)
Now this excuse of course doesn't handle the problem of guardian shadows being separated from the corpses by special mudlle of Sage, etc.

In other words: If they fixed the bug, they would have done better...

Btw, the general excuse of Sage being slightly demented and therefore attacking even his allies is not exactly consistent with how fast and how far he can track (that points to high intelligence, perception and memory), how fast he reacts to enemy casters, draining them (instantly), how he is smart enough mobile that when blocked tries to break himself out, how he quakes when fighting multiple enemies, etc., etc.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back