Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Mota's Day at the Beach (Mota)comments   back
(3855 hits. Posted 2011/04/25)
#### Warning, not all great pk, few fun kills and such so read at your ####
#### own riskÉ ####

#### As we know the best sessions start and end at Hidden Island ####
#### Ugurz had killed me horribly the previous day, and I recovered ####
#### staff and was given ebs, so log back in ready to dominate obviously ####

By what name do you wish to be known? Account pass phrase: 
            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.

                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 9 hours ago from c-24-98-98-210.hsd1.ga.comcast.net.
Sleeping Meadows
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.

Your default tongue is Morbeth.
Free rent.
You feel less protected.
Your heart feels lighter.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
Your mind feels empty for a while.
News board                - 546 unread messages
FAQ board                 - 23 unread messages
Justice board             - 91 unread messages

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You are already standing.

*. CW Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>cast 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

*. CW Mana:Warm>A pack horse starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Warm>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>
Haunted Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>
Smelly Plains
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>
You call for the metaldoor to be opened.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

*. CW Mana:Warm>
Fortress in the Plains
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
A brown-skinned orc closes the metaldoor.
A brown-skinned orc locks the metaldoor.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, [up], [down].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Warm>The hatch seems to be closed.

![ CW Mana:Warm>open exit u
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
In a Watchtower
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: (down).
A pack horse has arrived from below.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
You start watching the surroundings.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on body>       an ashen grey shirt (worn out)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ashen grey pants (neglected)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
You are carrying:
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a lantern
a wooden pipe
a dark coloured flask

##### Grab some friends wnoc then run to slag #####

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Lekkrak narrates 'u ok bro?' in Orkish.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Drafty Tunnel
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: east, up.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Ore Pit
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
The door is opened from the other side.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* closes the door.

#### never target zorcs, they are either too high level, too good, ####
#### run on hurt, or bash trapÉ its never a positive expected value ####

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>The door seems to be closed.
The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>The door is opened from the other side.
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Azogg the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Azogg.
Exits: (south).
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* pounds Azogg's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear Azogg's death cry as he collapses.
Azogg has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

#### Ok I take that back, target zorcs if NaralonÕs redshirt is around ####
#### that guy once (as in the post script to my last log) chased me from brolg ####
#### to tbad to rekill, and is also usually bashtrapping and too high level ####

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A lithe orc (b) barely slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
The door closes quietly.
A lithe orc (a) strongly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left arm.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
A lithe orc (b) strongly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left arm.

*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
A lithe orc (b) strongly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s right leg.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.
A lithe orc (a) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* pounds a lithe orc (b)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>The door closes quietly.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

The door closes quietly.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (b) is standing here.
A lithe orc (a) is standing here.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open exit
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Mineshaft
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.
Lekkrak has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Lekkrak leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Lekkrak has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Ore Pit
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Drafty Tunnel
A plain leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: east, up.
You have found *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*!

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *orc
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You try to slash *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries successfully.

#### yup back to zorc, heÕs outÉ ####

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>order followers assist
A lithe orc (b) joins your fight.
A lithe orc (a) joins your fight.
Ok.
A lithe orc (b) strongly slashes *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>order followers assist
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

*[ CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Slag Pit
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Lekkrak narrates 'fuck azogg died in foreman' in Orkish.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

#### ok this must be a trap now right? Spam out of slag to hunter ? ####

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
End of the Path
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, [south], [west].

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The day has begun.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A lithe orc (b) lightly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left leg.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *elf
You lightly slash *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s right arm.
Lekkrak narrates 'and zorc helped hathardir' in Orkish.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
A lithe orc (a) joins your fight.
Ok.
A lithe orc (a) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s left hand hard and shatters it.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers bash
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Rocky Path
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *elf
You try to slash *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (a).
A lithe orc (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc (a) leaves south.
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Rocky Path
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Bend in the Trail
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>kill *elf
You try to slash *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Bad>order followers assist
A lithe orc (b) joins your fight.
Ok.
A lithe orc (b) lightly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*'s body.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Awful>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf*:Awful>label dead
Ok.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) says 'sick' in Westron.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
A lithe orc (b) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s right arm and shatters it.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) leaves north.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Bend in the Trail
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) is standing here waving.
Exits: -south-, -west-.
A lithe orc (b) approaches *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>kill dead
Your attempt to slash *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) fails.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
Ok.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A lithe orc (b) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s left arm and shatters it.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>order followers assist
Ok.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
A lithe orc (b) barely slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s right foot.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
A lithe orc (b) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s left leg and shatters it.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a lithe orc (b):Fine>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) leaves west.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Trail through the Mountains
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>kill dead
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>order followers assist
You failed to control a lithe orc (b).
Ok.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful>label dead
Ok. Changed label dead.
A lithe orc (b) lightly slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s left arm and shatters it.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead):Dying>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

A lithe orc (b) slashes *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s right hand hard and shatters it.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead).
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Hathˆrdir the Silvan Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>get all corpse
You get a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an icy ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a pale blue stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a tower shield from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You can't get a leather backpack, it's too heavy.
You get a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You can't get a gleaming belt, you are carrying too many items already.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>get all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>get all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>get all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

*< CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
You put a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.
You put a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
You put a water skin in a leather backpack.
You put a mighty dwarven axe in a leather backpack.
You put a leather backpack in a leather backpack.
You put a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
You put an icy ring in a leather backpack.
You put a red ruby in a leather backpack.
You put a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
You put a shining chain mail shirt in a leather backpack.
You put a white chain mail coif in a leather backpack.
You put a shining pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack.
A fine pair of metal boots won't fit in a leather backpack.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves won't fit in a leather backpack.
A shining pair of chain mail sleeves won't fit in a leather backpack.
A tower shield won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
A keyring with a set of lock picks won't fit in a leather backpack.
An ornate, steel-shafted warhammer won't fit in a leather backpack.

##### Zorc got rest, Sort and give out eqs when Dwarf shows up #####
##### More zorcs show up, OBVI! And kill my lithes #####

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Mineshaft
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The door closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
Mineshaft
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [north], south, west.

![ CW>The door seems to be closed.

![ CW>The door seems to be closed.

![ CW>open exit
Ok.

![ CW>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW>close exit
Ok.

![ CW>cast q 'block door' exit s
You start to concentrate...

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Hot>cha spell norm
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

#### Ah shit, figured it was a warrior but thatÕs cool ####

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*a Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>label dead
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (dead):Bad>
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (dead)'s body.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (dead):Bad>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (dead) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Dwarf* (dead):Dying>
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Dwarf* (dead):Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen *a Dwarf* (dead):Dying>
You slash *a Dwarf* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (dead).


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a ruby ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)

#### Was Pompel ####
#### Do shadow loot ect.  I do an arda loop or so looking for xps and action#### 
#### not much around so I head fangoron for some xps get through it going south ####

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In Front of a Camp
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In Front of a Camp
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers slee
A mother eagle lies down and falls asleep.
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You feel less protected.
Suddenly *an Elf* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee east.
A Trail through the Plains
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

#### I rearmour and cure a bit then start tracking this filthy sneaking elf ####
#### WhenÉ ####

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a warhorse (dead):Awful a mother eagle:Hurt>
East of a Dilapidated Village
A warhorse (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a warhorse (dead).

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a warhorse (dead):Awful a mother eagle:Hurt>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a warhorse (dead):Awful a mother eagle:Hurt>
A mother eagle strongly hits a warhorse (dead)'s body and shatters it.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a warhorse (dead):Awful a mother eagle:Hurt>
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a warhorse (dead):Awful a mother eagle:Hurt>
A mother eagle hits a warhorse (dead)'s right foreleg very hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a warhorse (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse (dead) is dead! R.I.P.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>order followers flee
A mother eagle panics, and attempts to flee.
A mother eagle leaves west.
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>flee
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A mother eagle hits your left foot.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Thinning Grasslands
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You continue onward into the profuse grassland.
Luxuriant Grasses
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Bountiful Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Along the Roughly-surfaced Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Intersection of the Trails
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalised.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Straight Trail through the Prairie
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Bountiful Plains
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Luxuriant Grasses
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Thinning Grasslands
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
East of a Dilapidated Village
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Profuse Underbrush
A large shrub grows here, its branches loosely spreading.
On the shrub, there are two piles of cherries.
Exits: north, east, west.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
East of a Dilapidated Village
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Weed-filled Courtyard
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You cannot ride there.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle lightly hits your left foot.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You slash a mother eagle's left foot and tickle it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee east.
East of a Dilapidated Village
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Profuse Underbrush
A large shrub grows here, its branches loosely spreading.
On the shrub, there are two piles of cherries.
Exits: north, east, west.

!: CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Shrub-covered Grasses
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are a number of blackberries.
Exits: north, east, west.

!: CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Lush Grasslands
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves east.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Gully under a Rotten Bridge
Exits: north, south.
An opossum has arrived from the south.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Fertile, Golden-green grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Sunken Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Plains alongside the Trail
A gigantic weasel glares at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Luxuriant Grasses
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Thinning Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
East of a Dilapidated Village
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Weed-filled Courtyard
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You cannot ride there.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
East of a Dilapidated Village
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
Profuse Underbrush
A large shrub grows here, its branches loosely spreading.
On the shrub, there are two piles of cherries.
Exits: north, east, west.

!: CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Green Undergrowth near a Trail
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Plains alongside the Trail
A gigantic weasel glares at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Along the Roughly-surfaced Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Intersection of the Trails
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Straight Trail through the Prairie
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Fields of Clover
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Pleasant Grassland
A brown furry gopher is here, ready to dive back underground.
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Tall Fertile Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Surrounded by Wildflowers
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A junebug buzzes slowly through the air.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A large hawk has arrived from the east.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Gaunt Grass Adjoining the Ridge
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Depression on the Plains
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Veiled Sparkling Fishpond
A heron is stalking the area, looking for fish.
A catfish is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Golden-green Grass
A field mouse noses about hungrily, searching for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>OB: 42%, DB: 17%, PB: 56%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 220,075 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 260. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot (bound up)
- noquit
- panic
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Abundant Shrubbery
A low shrub with bright green, oblong leaves is growing here.
Scattered in and on the shrub, there are two piles of blueberries.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!: CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail through a Pale Green Prairie
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: -east-, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Snaking Trail through the Plains
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail through a Pale Green Prairie
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: -east-, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Bending Trail
Exits: north, ~east~, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Off the Trail
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Green Open Plains
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves north.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Green Open Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Farm
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Farm
A field lark stands here, focused on finding food.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed a mole!
You have revealed a mole!

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Decaying Barn
Exits: west, (down).

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You stop riding a pack horse (mine).
A pack horse (mine) starts following you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Barn
A brown snake watches you.
A brown snake watches you.
A large brown snake with black patches is coiled here.
Exits: (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>alias h order followers kill mother
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Under the Barn
A brown snake watches you.
A brown snake watches you.
A large brown snake with black patches is coiled here.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>76/160 hits, 88/118 mana, and 72/111 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>97/160 hits, 50/118 mana, and 85/111 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The floorboards are opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
A horse has arrived from above.
A powerful lioness has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.
You aren't wearing a swoord.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You feel yourself exposed.
A mother eagle barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
A dreadful snake barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>open exit
They're already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* closes the floorboards.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>open exit
Ok.
A brown snake tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Decaying Barn
Exits: west, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The floorboards close quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Crumbling Ruins
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: south.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hold a fragile parchment.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You unfold the parchment and start to decipher the old handwriting.
A strange white globe expands from the scroll until it totally encloses you!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
You swiftly dodge a vicious rat's attempt to hit you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Healthy>
A vicious rat fails to hit you.
You barely hit a vicious rat's head.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a vicious rat:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Overgrown Farmyard
*an Elf* is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Farm
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
Wide Expanse of Grass
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

A cute, bouncing rabbit leaves west.

*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse has arrived from the north.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.

You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
A horse leaves west.

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
The lightning sent by *an Elf* connects the two of you, and he writhes.

#### weÕll plan was to recite and then sit in floorboards store spelling ####
#### while he damaged himself too É #####
#### but I donÕt really know the damage to each party and getting worried ####
#### that even deflected damage might not really help that much ####

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A mother eagle lightly hits your head.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Wide Expanse of Grass
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Green Open Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Farm
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Decaying Barn
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Crumbling Ruins
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: south.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Overgrown Farmyard
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Farm
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Green Open Plains
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Green Open Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha spell norm
Ok.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>OB: 30%, DB: 51%, PB: 45%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 220,074 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 260. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left foot (bound up)
- panic
- novoid
- shield
- noquit
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Green Open Plains
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dense Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

#### Ok spells getting low, low mana, time for a tactical retreat ####
#### Spend a while playing cat and mouse with this elf, also that ####
#### sneaker is still around in some of our skermishes ####
#### Finally we come to this place ####

*. CRW>
Rocky Plain in front of a Small House
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

*. CRW>The frontdoor seems to be closed.

*. CRW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a powerful lioness leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 1 hour ago

A grasshopper has arrived from the east.

   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago

You stop searching.

*. CRW>
Field of Wheat
An old weathered scarecrow is planted firmly in the ground here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A tall muscular farmer stands here, working hard.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, [west].

*. CRW>open exit w
Ok.

*. CRW>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: (east), [south].

![ CRW>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CRW>
Field of Wheat
An old weathered scarecrow is planted firmly in the ground here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A tall muscular farmer stands here, working hard.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, (west).

*. CRW>close exit w
Ok.
A grasshopper has arrived from the east.

*. CRW>cast 'block door' exit w
You start to concentrate...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

*. CRW Mana:Hot>
Rocky Plain in front of a Small House
A circular stone well has been built here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

*. CRW Mana:Hot>
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*. CW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CW Mana:Burning>160/160 hits, 90/118 mana, and 79/113 moves.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
A grasshopper leaves east.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CW Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*. CW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CW Mana:Burning>OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 204,158 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 262. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You get a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

*. CW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>OB: 42%, DB: 1%, PB: 56%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 204,158 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 262. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour

*. CW Mana:Burning>The frontdoor is opened from the other side.
160/160 hits, 103/118 mana, and 96/113 moves.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
A mother eagle lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Inside a Small House
Exits: [north], (east), west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Rocky Plain in front of a Small House
A circular stone well has been built here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside a Small House
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [north], (east), west.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
A powerful lioness leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside a Small House
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The frontdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) closes the frontdoor.
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* (dead) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mother eagle:Healthy>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf* (dead) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*an Elf* (dead) burns you.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A powerful lioness lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (dead) leaves north.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *an Elf* (dead).
*an Elf* (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits: [east], (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'block door' exit 
You start to concentrate...

#### should have started this earlier ####

*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*an Elf* (dead) burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
A mother eagle hits *an Elf* (dead)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* (dead) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

A mother eagle hits *an Elf* (dead)'s left leg.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (dead) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* (dead) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine>
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine>kill dead
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine>order followers assist
A mother eagle joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle barely hits *an Elf* (dead)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness joins *an Elf* (dead)'s fight.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* (dead) leaves south.
A powerful lioness leaves south.
A mother eagle leaves south.
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
You have found a powerful lioness!
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill dead
You try to slash *an Elf* (dead), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>
A mother eagle hits *an Elf* (dead)'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*an Elf* (dead) burns you.

*an Elf* (dead) barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: [east], (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *an Elf* (dead).
*an Elf* (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'block door' exit e
You start to concentrate...
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a mother eagle:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [east], (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Elf* (dead) utters the words 'cure serious'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill dead
You approach *an Elf* (dead), trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf* (dead):Fine>
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf* (dead):Fine>close exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Elf* (dead):Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*an Elf* (dead) utters the word 'earthquake'
*an Elf* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a cow's death cry as she collapses.
A cow is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You hear a cow's death cry as she collapses.
A cow is dead! R.I.P.

####oh youÕre tricky too huh! ####

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*an Elf* (dead) utters the word 'earthquake'
*an Elf* (dead) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Bad>open exit s
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [east], (south).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>recite scroll
You start reciting a purple scroll.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>recite scroll
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>67/160 hits, 18/118 mana, and 85/113 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) leaves east.
A powerful lioness leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* (dead) leaves west.
A powerful lioness leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead
You try to slash *an Elf* (dead), but he parries successfully.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right foot and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Wounded>order followers assist
A mother eagle joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle hits *an Elf* (dead)'s left foot and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Bad>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Bad>order followers assist
Ok.
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (dead) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a mother eagle:Fine>
*an Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Kitchen
A stove stands against one wall here.
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A small loyal cat is here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
A farmer's wife yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here in the Kitchen!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) leaves east.
A powerful lioness leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
You have found a powerful lioness!
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), [east], west.
A trained horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead
You slash *an Elf* (dead)'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Awful>order followers assist
A mother eagle joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle strongly hits *an Elf* (dead)'s left foot and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Awful>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (dead) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Small Barn
A wooden, two-wheeled cart stands here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
The corpse of a cow is lying here.
*an Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [east], (south).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (dead) issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill dead
You try to slash *an Elf* (dead), but he parries successfully.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

A mother eagle strongly hits *an Elf* (dead)'s left arm and shatters it.
*an Elf* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Dying>close exit
They're already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Dying>close exit
They're already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Dying>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Dying>kill dead
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Dying>
You slash *an Elf* (dead)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>get coins corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 92 gold coins, 8 silver pennies, and 61 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a hunting knife (satisfactory)
a plain leather belt
a shiny dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled oak staff
a black pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
a pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of soft leather boots (worn)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a black hood (well-maintained)
a black shirt (well-maintained)
a blackened pendant
a red ruby
a ring
a water skin
a sturdy rope
an embellished longbow

#### After I find tracks of some elf (IÕm hoping that dirty stabber) ####
#### Leading back north ####
#### It goes Tbad ####

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
You suddenly notice *an Elf* (dead).
A guard leaves west.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
*an Elf* (dead) leaves east sneaking.
A pack horse leaves east.

*#~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Weapon Shop
A weaponsmith stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*an Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!# CW Mana:Hot>kill *elf
You feel yourself exposed.
Your attempt to slash *an Elf* (dead) fails.

!# CW Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

A weaponsmith joins your fight.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* (dead) with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Hot *an Elf* (dead):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* (dead) with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Warm *an Elf* (dead):Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* (dead) with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Warm *an Elf* (dead):Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* (dead) with full impact.
*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW Mana:Cold *an Elf* (dead):Awful>cast 'fireball' dead
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* (dead) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
Your fireball hits *an Elf* (dead) with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get coins corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 12 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 90 copper pennies.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a belt pouch
a butcher knife (flawless)
a stone
a water skin
a moneybag
a belt of pearls and crystals
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
an embellished longbow
a russet cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
an embroidered blouse (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a large sack
a long hollow stem
a stone
a coach ticket

#### ya he was a lowbie (only 60k xp) but still! DonÕt every backstab me####
####Arda loop and a little later I run into a Dwarf and Helf around moors/egohha ####

*(~ CRW>
Path near the Cliffs
*a Dwarf* (dead) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*(~ CRW>
Junction in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW>
Path near the Cliffs
*a Dwarf* (dead) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*(~ CRW>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

*(~ CRW>
A white wolf leaves south.

*(~ CRW>
Junction in the Trail
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: -east-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Junction in the Trail
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
A white wolf leaves east.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: [north], -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
*a Dwarf* (dead) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
*a Dwarf* (dead) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
A white wolf has arrived from the west.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: [north], -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Junction in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Path near the Cliffs
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*(~ CRW>
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, -east-, -south-.

*(~ CRW>
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.

*(~ CRW>
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.

*(~ CRW>
Barren Plain
Exits: north, south.

*(~ CRW>
Barren Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CRW>
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CRW>
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.

*.~ CRW>OB: 42%, DB: 61%, PB: 61%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 810,468 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 433. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- shroud
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*.~ CRW>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalised.

*.~ CRW Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*.~ CRW Mana:Hot>161/161 hits, 88/118 mana, and 82/113 moves.

*.~ CRW Mana:Hot>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*.~ CRW Mana:Hot>
You are already resting.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
The night has begun.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mota                 - Entrance to the Hillmen Village

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>OB: 42%, DB: 11%, PB: 61%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 810,468 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 433. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- shroud
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>161/161 hits, 95/118 mana, and 91/113 moves.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>161/161 hits, 97/118 mana, and 94/113 moves.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>Wimpy set to: 50

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>161/161 hits, 99/118 mana, and 97/113 moves.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>OB: 42%, DB: 61%, PB: 61%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 810,468 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 433. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- shroud
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Entrance to the Hillmen Village

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>161/161 hits, 100/118 mana, and 98/113 moves.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>OB: 42%, DB: 11%, PB: 61%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 810,468 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 433. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- shroud
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mota                 - Entrance to the Hillmen Village

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south).
A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>close exit s
Ok.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* opens the gate.
You can't proceed while the gate is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*a Half-Elf* crushes a hillman-warrior's right leg very hard.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to slash you.

![ CRW Mana:Burning a hillman-warrior:Healthy>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CRW Mana:Burning a hillman-warrior:Healthy>
You feel yourself exposed.

![ CRW Mana:Burning a hillman-warrior:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.

!(~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.

!.~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Inside the Gate
A hillmen warrior is here, ready to fight.
A hillman-warrior is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a hillman-warrior.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW Mana:Burning>close exit s
Ok.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*a Half-Elf* opens the gate.
You can't proceed while the gate is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>close exit s
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* strongly crushes a hillman-warrior's left arm.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* avoids being bashed by a hillman-warrior who loses his balance.

#### Of course when I stop trying to pick he stops opening ####

*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A hillman-warrior sends *a Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

A hillman-warrior lightly slashes *a Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CRW Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' exit s
You start to concentrate...

A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CRW Mana:Hot>
A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CRW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *elf
You start to concentrate...

A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

*a Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* crushes a hillman-warrior's right hand very hard.

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Half-Elf* in flames.

![ CRW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Half-Elf* in flames.

![ CRW Mana:Warm>cast 'fireball' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Half-Elf* avoids being bashed by a hillman-warrior who loses his balance.
A hillman-warrior sends *a Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

A hillman-warrior strongly slashes *a Half-Elf*'s left foot.
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Half-Elf* in flames.

![ CRW Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A hillman-warrior barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to her!

![ CRW Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
A hillman-warrior lightly slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right arm and shatters it.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Half-Elf* with full impact.
*a Half-Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*a Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A hillman-warrior slashes *a Half-Elf*'s left leg and shatters it.
You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

#### NOOOO XP!!!! ####

A hillman-warrior quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You slash a hillman-warrior's right arm.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior:Hurt>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a hillman-warrior's attempt to slash you.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior:Hurt>label dead
Ok.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior (dead):Hurt>
You strongly slash a hillman-warrior (dead)'s head.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior (dead):Hurt>
You dodge a bash from a hillman-warrior (dead) who loses his balance.

![ CRW Mana:Cold a hillman-warrior (dead):Hurt>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a broad silver belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an azure ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)

##### I slash those dirty Hillmen dead and head Slag ####
##### Finally, some fighting around foreman and I kill myself :D #####

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Hrotti the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Lekk narrates 'dwarf now' in Orkish.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Hrotti the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Hrotti the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
It's already open!
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You will not follow anyone else now.

#### WTF am I doing??? ####

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) has arrived from the south.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* closes the door.
*Hrotti the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
Ok.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* closes the door.
open exit
Ok.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.
*Hrotti the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Torture tells you 'you ok?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Hrotti the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
The door is opened from the other side.
*Hrotti the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.
*Hrotti the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

#### game set matchÉ well cept that Rock I didnÕt use :P ####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You will not follow anyone else now.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You lightly slash *Hrotti the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* disbands his group.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* raises his hand.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* is now a group member.
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Hrotti the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) removes a dirk.
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) swiftly draws an elven longbow from across his back.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
*Hrotti the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* burns you.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* chants 'hi'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) raises his hand.
Torture narrates '?' in Orkish.
Kimono narrates 'bash it'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hrotti the Dwarf* says 'plz'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Hrotti the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an elven longbow.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A mother eagle hates your guts!
A mother eagle stops following you.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You feel less protected.
A mountain mule barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an elven longbow.
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

A mother eagle strongly hits your right arm.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an elven longbow.
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Anath“l the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Hrotti the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) shoots your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A mother eagle strongly hits your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Anath“l the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bera the Beorning Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an elven longbow.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Hrotti the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Idžsin the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You're killed by the lightning bolt sent by *Idžsin the Noldorin Elf*.
Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...
#### all in all one of the more fun sessions IÕve had, thanks for everyone involved ####

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2011/04/25 18:59, Cramen:   
Mr. Fairfight got royally PWNED and started cheating, breaking char-sep like there's no tomorrow:)

2011/04/25 19:08, Nockrip:   
When it's fair numbers, pPompel known only how to rip :). Sad, but true.

2011/04/25 19:08, Thalak:   
that elf sneaker you kill, is not the one who stab you :)

2011/04/25 19:09, Mota: 
ya didn't think so, but it felt good still! stab hurt to much to be hero only :D

2011/04/25 19:35, Antti: 
nice reading, thanks for posting!

2011/04/25 21:15, Ezmodius: 
Who is currently Mr. FairFight?

2011/04/25 22:19, Fallujah: 
Some cool stuff Mota! Looked like a fun session:) Pompel died amazingly easily though holy.

2011/04/25 23:46, Anathil: 
I did not call either Idusin or Hrotti, they rather fucked up my chances to kill Mota solo, as I wanted! As for Pompel and Hathardir, I was more or less playing like an idiot at that moment, I agree =)! And for me not fighting with fair numbers Nockrip? That has to be the most biased thing you have ever said :p

Read some of my logs before you make a judgement like that nocrat!

2011/04/26 00:11, Mota: 
We all know zorcs are self serving in their ER comments... (see Foxer, Nocs (plural), Ugurz)

2011/04/26 00:13, Mota: 
ok not so much ugurz but well things sound better in 3s....but the point is that zorcs comments on ER tend to promote the types of fights they are rarely actually in but benefit from people actually thinking they might be.

2011/04/26 00:23, Kushnak:   
Biased? Do you mean hypocritical? That would make more sense I think...

Nice kills Mota.

2011/04/26 05:23, Prist: 
Ai carramba, I screwed up so bad in that barn (that was my level 23 elf with eagle and lioness, heh). Casting stored quakes on quick, giving my pipe to pack horse earlier, forgetting to put lioness on protect...

Fail.

2011/04/26 10:46, Cramen:   
Well, back in the day you woulda been demoted for this anyway, Mr. Fairfight. Too bad that Staer is gone and things are ran by people whom are completely incompentent in that department.

2011/04/26 12:02, Kazlak:   
could also have to do some with the fact when staer was in charge there was alot more pk while its very limited and well since mota killed both his chars he obviously gave time for mota to regain/recollect before charging again

2011/04/26 12:31, Chark: 
Good log thanks for posting. That fight in barn was interesting. Max mana 118?

2011/04/26 14:40, Ezmodius: 
@Cramen: So Mr. FairFight is Hathardir I'm guessing, but what did he do that was illegal? You play your legend char to pk. It gets killed, loses eq, SOD, etc. so you play another. Of course it's pretty likely that you will wind up fighting the same people again. It wouldn't be good if you insta run there on another char but I thought the log was taken over a long period of time, no? If so, then what would make us thing he logged another char and ran insta back to the place he died on the other char?

2011/04/27 09:51, Cramen:   
I have seen Mr. Fairfight do it over and over again. This was no exception. Say that one of his chars die in foreman, in 5 minutes his another char pops out and is already breaking the foreman exit to kill the orcs inside. If you see the log here, he used 3 chars to go back to the same spot to kill the same enemy, obviously he was using information ACQUIRED BY HIS OTHER CHARACTER WITHOUT 30 MIN RULE!

2011/04/27 12:13, Anathir: 
Haha, Cramen, are you serious ? I've never done anything even remotely close to that! I died with Hathardir, and logged Pompel like 40 mins later!? Check your facts please.

2011/04/27 14:50, Cramen:   
Haha, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Mr. Faircheattrapper

2011/04/27 16:07, Mota: 
ya those fights did happen pretty far apart, whole session was probably over 10-12 hours.

2011/04/27 16:41, Anathir: 
Big words Mr. Weed Junkie! You have strong opinions for being among the worst players on Mume :p

2011/04/27 17:22, Cramen:   
Suuuuuuure. Mr. Faircheattrapperprowannabe.

2011/04/27 18:52, Anathir: 
Zip it Snakr!

2011/04/27 20:51, Imago: 
I <3 when Snakr talks about other players cheating!

2011/04/27 21:39, Britney: 
Actually Snakr is (or atleast was) a pretty good player while not cheating =) When it comes to you it's always been a way too big mouth and alot of friends backing you up and in a situations where you 'didn't call for help'.

2011/04/27 22:48, Telessar:   
Heh, I remember p Grisnat dying on his cleric in w noc blocked in the spider area. Door blurred and I ate stab to his hobbit (and died). I complained, but no god ever did anything.

2011/04/28 00:41, Bromb: 
I'm pretty sure the person commenting as cramen lately is not snakr.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back