Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Ornir the brave (Vear)comments   back
(7297 hits. Posted 2011/04/28)
##########################################
#
#    After a Hobbit killed my lithe. 
#    I found a brave *a noble Elf* and he really gave me a 1 vs 1
#   "yes really a puke, yes a 1 vs 1. im not joking"...."unbelievable"
#
##########################################



!= CW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine, rigid leather breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit


Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), up.

![ CW>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW>
*a noble Elf* CLOSES the rock.

![ CW>pn
[pick exit n]
You begin to try to enable the lock...
You seem to be unable to pick this lock.

![ CW>say pick
emote say : pick
Ok.

![ CW>rev q
You begin to search...

Using his lockpicks, *a noble Elf* tries to enable the rock's lock...
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW>
Svarten tells you 'and i dont dare enter the old forest!'
#changed alias: qt=tell Svarten $0

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>l
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A pack horse (m) is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south, {west}, up.

![ CW>te
tar=   -->1.*ELF*

![ CW>zq
[cha spell q]
Ok.

![ CW>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW>rev q
You begin to search...

zn
[cha spell n]
You didn't find anyone.

!< CW>Ok.

!< CW>dd
[scout down]
You quietly scout downwards...

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: down.

d
You stop scouting.

!< CW>
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW>grin
You grin evilly.

![ CW>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW>say we suck at pick
emote say : we suck at pick
Ok.

![ CW>grin
You grin evilly.

![ CW>st
[stand]
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>say good luck
emote say : good luck
Ok.

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>te
tar=   -->1.*ELF*

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>l
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse (m) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south, {west}, up.

![ CW>zn
[cha spell n]
Ok.

![ CW>
*a noble Elf* skillfully picks the lock of the rock.

![ CW>
You swiftly dodge *a noble Elf*'s attempt to stab you.

![ CW *a noble Elf*:Fine>exa elf
You see nothing special about him.
*a noble Elf* has some small bruises.
*a noble Elf* is using:
<wielded>            a twisted spear (well-maintained)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

![ CW *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--
f

![ CW *a noble Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

!< CW>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
A pack horse has arrived from B E L O W.

!< CW>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A pack horse (m) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.
A pack horse has arrived from A B O V E.

![ CW>cab elf
[cast 'burning hands' elf]

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--

![ CW>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* utters the words ''
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
*a noble Elf* leaves U P.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.

![ CW HP:Fine>u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>cq
[cast 'earthquake' ]

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a noble Elf* utters the words ''
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*a noble Elf* barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse (m) stops following you.
A pack horse (m) barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Hurt>
A pack horse (m) IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
A pack horse (m) leaves U P.
*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
*a noble Elf* leaves U P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>
        PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>
        PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired a pack horse:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
A pack horse (m) is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cq
[cast 'earthquake' ]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T.]
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a pack horse (m)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (m) is dead! R.I.P.
[get all.coins all.corpse]

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
A pack horse has arrived from B E L O W.

-->  Gained   xp: 474           tp: 8
-->  Trip     xp: 3155497       tp: 88456
-->  Needed   xp: 435580        tp: 0

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You can't find any coins in any corpse.
*a noble Elf* barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Hurt>d
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Hurt>        PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
cq
[cast 'earthquake' ]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
*a noble Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.
A pack horse has arrived from A B O V E.

*a noble Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--

f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T.]
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
[get all.coins all.corpse]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>        PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
*a noble Elf* leaves U P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
-->  Gained   xp: 210           tp: 0
-->  Trip     xp: 3155707       tp: 88456
-->  Needed   xp: 435370        tp: 0

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You can't find any coins in any corpse.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>u
q
[cast 'lightning bolt' *ELF*]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
*a noble Elf* leaves D O W N.
Your victim has disappeared!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kk
[hit *ELF*]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*a noble Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>q
[cast 'lightning bolt' *ELF*]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--

zq
[cha spell q]
*a noble Elf* utters the word ''
*a noble Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You feel less protected.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
*a noble Elf* leaves U P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cq
[cast 'earthquake' ]
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Wounded>f
*a noble Elf* IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cq
[cast 'earthquake' ]
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a noble Elf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>zq
[cha spell q]
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>q
[cast 'lightning bolt' *ELF*]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>u
q
[cast 'lightning bolt' *ELF*]

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You start to concentrate...

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a noble Elf* with full impact.
*a noble Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You slash *a noble Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Ornir the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ornir the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ornir the Noldorin Elf*.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
-->  Gained   xp: 100000        tp: 0
-->  Trip     xp: 3255707       tp: 88456
-->  Needed   xp: 335370        tp: 0

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l i corpse
corpse (here) :
a bejewelled oak staff
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a butcher knife (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a fragrant-smelling bag
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a sable pouch
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
ined)
a pile of coins
a water skin

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nar ornir died
Ok.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nar nice 1 vs 1
Ok.


##
After shadow .. next time i block =( ornir sorry
##

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar let him loot
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Lusta has arrived from the S O U T H, riding a hungry warg.			#godboy 1#
Nosorog has arrived from the S O U T H, riding a hungry warg. 		#godboy 2#

##
Badly he got rekilled by someone else.



2011/04/28 09:41, Vear: 
Ornir im sorry for the another darkies ...

I narred twice and said it in room after shadow. 'LET HIM LOOT'

Lusta can agree this.

2011/04/28 10:03, Drogtash: 
Demotion? :)

2011/04/28 10:24, Fallujah:   
Shrug, should someone really get demoted for asking someone not to loot enemy corpse? If you personally don't want to loot, I don't really see why you can't ask someone else not to even if it's not especially RP. It's not like action tracking or breaking charsep to find an enemy that materially changes the outcome.

There's no rule that says you can't be merciful. And after all, most of MUME takes the enmity further than Tolkien ever did. Bilbo and the dwarves were captured by the Goblins, not just killed on the spot. Same with the trolls. Gandalf and Aragorn didn't kill Gollum, and most of the mannish allies of Sauron were put to work.

Obviously if you do anything more than asking it becomes problematic.

2011/04/28 10:26, Sadu:   
fo what demotion ? drog go and f ur self :P

2011/04/28 10:37, Drogtash: 
No, not for that, for entering - agreeing upon picking, telling your enemy to pick, sitting his room waiting and giggling in his huge pick delay.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW>grin
You grin evilly.

![ CW>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW>say we suck at pick
emote say : we suck at pick
Ok.

![ CW>grin
You grin evilly.

![ CW>st
[stand]
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>say good luck
emote say : good luck
Ok.

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>te
tar= -->1.*ELF*

![ CW>cmw
[cha mood wimp]
Ok.

![ CW>l


It was pretty much for that (except he also let his enemy do some damage to him before the fight started, Hasta got demoted)

2011/04/28 10:39, Dearth:   
I think Jens referred to the part before the fight where chatting and asking each other to pick took place? That's kinda illegal.
(read RULES INTERRACE 1,2 and 3)

Also it's not illegal for Vear to narrate to ask darkies not to hit Ornir when he's looting, it IS illegal however for darkies to follow that advice. Like being in the the same room as naked Ornir and not hitting him.
(RULES INTERRACE)

And strictly speaking it is not illegal to command other darkies not to loot corpse. It IS however illegal to loot and then drop stuff with obvious intention that the enemy could find it and pick it up.

2011/04/28 11:01, Gahar:   
Drogtash the elvenrunes police

2011/04/28 11:18, Vear: 
next time i charm him ;) and let him pick ;)

2011/04/28 12:02, Fallujah:   
Ah, didn't notice (skim reading ho). Yeah that's pretty blatant.

2011/04/28 12:59, Drogtash: 
Good luck with that Vear. Practicing block door's another option.

2011/04/28 13:36, Sadu:   
drog i know ya afraid to enter two roomer whit some whos might kill ya but still some have balls and let enemy to close /block/pick exit before fight starts, and my question is why you as fuckin hight level coward start pointing things out in here .. and btw i think my english is good enough (p (soros))!!!

2011/04/28 14:14, Drogtash: 
Yeah, you got me there!!!! Terribly afraid.

I'd have to disagree about your English.


2011/04/28 14:30, Jenzn: 
That pick cooperation I didn't like, but nice fight nonetheless..

2011/04/28 14:36, Sadu:   
your call but what ever :P still i don't like you :P And i dont start to write correctly cause ya whining bout my spelling :P my will is free and i will do what i ever want to do :P and write how i want .. (btw i know all the words but i dont know how to write them so i better dont use those) and gfus again :P

2011/04/28 17:00, Nero: 
Drogtash is right, the picking bit was very blatant interrace violations and this kind of dueling used to result in demotes.

2011/04/28 21:41, Alamdor:   
agree best way to do this is to just sit in the other room and let him pick (which is legal) just illegal to cheer him on and such like that!:P

2011/04/29 06:34, Nero: 
Yea, you can occasionally go down and spam open the door to force them to block/pick/lock it.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back