Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
How to Kill A thief (Mota)comments   back
(3755 hits. Posted 2011/05/15)
#### The wimpiness of thieves has become legendary ####
#### Literally the most pathetic of all classesÉ here ####
#### take pleasure in my execution of these vile scum ####
#### Mume down and no logs requires posting a little lesson ####
#### Kill a thief by letting it hurt you just enough for it to make ####
#### the inevitable bad decision É those that do do, and those that donÕt #####
#### play puke thief *Grin* #####

You have found *a Man*!
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
You slash *a Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

*. CW Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>label dead
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) seems to avoid the fight.

*. CW Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* (dead) has a few scratches.
*a Man* (dead) is using: 
<wielded>            a slender dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a small crystal phial; it has a soft glowing aura, but is covered
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Berengar
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a quiver

*. CW Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) escaped the fight.
*a Man* (dead) leaves west.

*. CW Mana:Burning>Berengar is a Man.

*. CW Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *a Man* (dead)!

*. CW Mana:Burning>alias h order followers kill berengar
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) leaves south sneaking.

A robin has arrived from the east.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You begin to search...

You have found *a Man* (dead)!
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*. CW Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

You are thirsty.

*a Man* (dead) shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man* (dead):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
River Isen
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A robin leaves west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) quietly scouts northwards...

*a Man* (dead) stops scouting northwards.

*a Man* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some clicking noises.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Top Floor of the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: down.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You start watching the surroundings.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You are thirsty.

*[ CW HP:Fine>cast 'create water'
You stop watching the surroundings.
You start to concentrate...

You feel less thirsty.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>OB: 30%, DB: 49%, PB: 40%, Armour: 91%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 185,828 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 41. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (bound up)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- stored spell fireball
- shield

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start watching the surroundings.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Your magical shield wears off.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'shield'
You stop watching the surroundings.
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
It seems to be locked.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit
There is no need to pick it, the latch is visible.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>unlock exit
*click*

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *a Man* (dead)!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Cindy narrates 'hot mana' in Orkish.
*a Man* (dead) leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Road to Isengard
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.
You feel a hidden presence.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You suddenly notice *a Man* (dead).
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) sheathes a slender dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You begin to search...

Cindy narrates 'gork' in Orkish.

You try to slash *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your left leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Cindy narrates 'fork' in Orkish.

*a Man* (dead) lightly shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Healthy>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Healthy>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Healthy>flee
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
flee
You will attempt to flee!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Road to Isengard
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

*+ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
*a Man* (dead) leaves west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You try to slash *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) strongly shoots your body.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

You feel less protected.
*a Man* (dead) shoots your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

You have found *a Man* (dead)!
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
You try to slash *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) shoots your body hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) shoots your right hand hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>87/159 hits, 42/119 mana, and 29/110 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>close exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cha spell norm
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The door is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>94/159 hits, 27/119 mana, and 52/110 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A grasshopper has arrived from the west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You begin to search...
Your attempt to slash *a Man* (dead) fails.
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) sheathes a slender dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your right leg and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your head and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Fine>flee
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Flat Riverside Plains
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You quietly scout northwards...

Storage Closet
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Gorkil narrates 'fuck' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>OB: 30%, DB: 49%, PB: 40%, Armour: 91%. Wimpy: 20. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 185,828 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 41. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell fireball

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>94/159 hits, 41/119 mana, and 38/110 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Man* (dead) barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) sheathes a slender dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your right arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Xoone narrates 'blocked in rock now' in Orkish.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your right hand and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your left arm and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Road to Isengard
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

*+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

#####Snip, goes on like that for a bit #####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are ten fletched arrows.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Road to Isengard
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.
You feel a hidden presence.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You begin to search...

You try to slash *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

You dodge a bash from *a Man* (dead) who loses his balance.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
*a Man* (dead) barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
River Isen
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>98/159 hits, 55/119 mana, and 55/110 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Flat Riverside Plains
A long-bodied animal with thick brown fur bounds through the trees.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
Nobody here by that name.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Road to Isengard
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.
You feel a hidden presence.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You begin to search...

*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Man* (dead):Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* (dead) with full impact.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
flee
*a Man* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
*a Man* (dead) lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee west.
Road to Isengard
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>92/159 hits, 46/119 mana, and 46/110 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) barely shoots your right leg and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
River Isen
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>reveal q
You begin to search...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a Man* (dead) shoots your body.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Road to Isengard
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A grasshopper has arrived from the west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are ten fletched arrows.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Wimpy set to: 20

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail to the Watchtower
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: (north), ~east~, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Dearth narrates 'Who incog bn?' in Orkish.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
A grasshopper is dead! R.I.P.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Wounded>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Bad>cast 'fireball' dead
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* (dead) nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Man* (dead) in flames.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Awful>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves north.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
You see ten fletched arrows on the ground.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), up.
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'magic missile' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a Man* (dead).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man* (dead):Awful>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lock exit
*click*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.
Meeting Room
Exits: [north], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Storage Closet
A simple wooden chest is here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) leaves east.
order followers kill berengar
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.
You have found *a Man* (dead)!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill dead
*a Man* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Man* (dead):Awful>
*a Man* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (dead) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>order followers assist
Ok.
Cindy narrates 'oromis u slag' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are ten fletched arrows.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
You see ten fletched arrows on the ground.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Top Floor of the Watchtower
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Inside the Watchtower
An arrow lies on the ground.
There are ten fletched arrows here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
The corpse of an Isengard guard is lying here.
Exits: east, [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>kill dead
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Meeting Room
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Storage Closet
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>kill dead
Your attempt to slash *a Man* (dead) fails.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Awful>
A mother eagle strongly hits *a Man* (dead)'s right foot and shatters it.
*a Man* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Dying>order followers assist
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Dying>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Dying>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *a Man* (dead):Dying>
A mother eagle hits *a Man* (dead)'s left arm very hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>get coins corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 123 gold coins, 19 silver pennies, and 69 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>corpse (here) : 
a quiver
a fragrant-smelling bag
the scalp of Berengar
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an embellished longbow
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a small crystal phial
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow
an arrow




![ CW>
A Musty Old Room
Exits: east.

![ CW>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>reveal q
You begin to search...
You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

You didn't find anyone.
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
You quietly scout southwards...

At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A huge clock is standing here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here scouting.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!
You stop scouting.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>reveal q
You begin to search...

You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW>159/159 hits, 119/119 mana, and 71/110 moves.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>Wimpy set to: 50

![ CW>
You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the south 'calling more?' in Westron.

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW>Jazz the Elven Adventurer is a level twenty-seven Noldorin Hunter.

![ CW>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mota                 - A Musty Old Room

![ CW>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
You see *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the south!

![ CW>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A huge clock is standing here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.
K™nn the dwarf yells 'A Black Nœmen—rean is here at a Caravanserai!' in Westron.

![ CW>close exit
You close the door and secure it with a huge bar.

![ CW>
An Antechamber
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A huge clock is standing here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
A wizened dwarf is busy at work.
A sturdy old dwarf wonders if you want something.
A young dwarf is here, attempting to look tough.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A dwarven veteran tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

K™nn the dwarf lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Khˆlin the dwarf says 'LpJje rmv ou penifa!'
Khˆin the dwarf says 'You'll never return to the hole you came from, Black Nœmen—rean!' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dwarven veteran:Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves east.
Khˆlin the dwarf barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

Khˆin the dwarf barely pierces your body and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear Khˆlin the dwarf's death cry as he collapses.
Khˆlin the dwarf is dead! R.I.P.
K™nn the dwarf is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Khˆin the dwarf is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A dwarven veteran lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dwarven veteran:Wounded>
You lightly slash a dwarven veteran's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a dwarven veteran:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Antechamber
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
At a Caravanserai
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of Khˆlin the dwarf is lying here.
A dwarf is here, bearing a grim and competent demeanour.
Khˆin the dwarf is lying here, mortally wounded.
K™nn the dwarf is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>unbar exit
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
You lift the bar and open the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Musty Old Room
Exits: east, (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The sturdydoor is closed from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A Dusty Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Musty Old Room
Exits: east, (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* tries to sneak behind you!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Dusty Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Musty Old Room
Exits: east, (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>136/159 hits, 82/119 mana, and 83/110 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You are carrying:
a rough staff
a lantern
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (satisfactory)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* shoots your body hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* begins to winch his crossbow...
cast 'store' earthquake
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* loads a metal-cased bolt into his crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* starts aiming a crossbow.
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Dusty Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Musty Old Room
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close sturdydoor
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Dusty Hallway
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Musty Old Room
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Musty Old Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* starts aiming a crossbow.

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* shoots your body very hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close sturdydoor
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>label dead
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Dusty Hallway
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Musty Old Room
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Musty Old Room
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
Nobody here by that name.
You hear a death cry from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Dusty Hallway
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* opens the pinedoor.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* with full impact.
You lightly slash *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>label dead
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Bad>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), [west].

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves east.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Heavily Cultivated Fields
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: east, (south), -(west)-.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>84/159 hits, 26/119 mana, and 82/110 moves.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any archway here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Concealed Enclosure
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: east, (south), -(west)-.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Wide Clearing
Exits: -north-, -(east)-.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open archway
Ok.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Musty Old Room
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Musty Old Room
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Dusty Hallway
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Musty Old Room
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>OB: 42%, DB: 52%, PB: 30%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 280,589 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left arm hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>label dead
Ok. Changed label dead.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) begins to winch his crossbow...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Wide Clearing
Exits: -north-, -(east)-, (south).

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, -south-, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>67/159 hits, 5/119 mana, and 81/110 moves.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, -south-, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Fordable Creek
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.


##### I tactically retreat #####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Decaying Smithy

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

You stored it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>86/159 hits, 16/119 mana, and 94/110 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick exit w
You begin to try to pick the lock...

You hear some clicking noises.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>The door is opened from the other side.
open exit w
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Path to the Inn
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).
You have found *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead)!
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west sneaking.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...
Your attempt to slash *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) fails.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your body very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>label dead
Ok. Changed label dead.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Hurt>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Path to the Inn
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) begins to winch his crossbow...

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) with full impact.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Inn's Stables
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>65/159 hits, 10/119 mana, and 98/110 moves.

#### little more regain and messing around untilÉ ####

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Junction to an Inn
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Bend in the Old East Road
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning bolt' dead
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) with full impact.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) lightly pierces your right arm.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) stops using a double edged eket.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) masterfully draws a crossbow.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>flee
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Junction to an Inn
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Last Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Junction to an Inn
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Junction to an Inn
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
You begin to search...

*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) starts aiming a crossbow.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left arm very hard and shatters it.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bend in the Old East Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Junction to an Inn
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Path to the Inn
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Decaying Smithy
Exits: (west).
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>74/159 hits, 46/119 mana, and 53/110 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves his hiding place.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>reveal q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) opens the door.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha spell tho
Ok.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You feel less protected.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) shoots your left hand very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) barely hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Wounded>cast 'fireball' dead
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) in flames.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Dying>close exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead):Dying>cast 'fireball' dead
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Ok.
Your fireball hits *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Jazz the Noldorin Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>get coins corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 72 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 17 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>corpse (here) : 
a bolt-case
a belt pouch
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a fragrant-smelling bag
a plain leather belt
a crossbow
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (satisfactory)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a red ruby
a rough wooden horn
a ring of silver
a sharp thorn (flawless)
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a lustrous green emerald
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a double edged eket (flawless)


#### pukes suck ####

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2011/05/15 21:27, Vanake: 
Strong words there, mate. I remember killing you few times in Tharbad.

2011/05/15 21:39, Mota: 
I remember you not entering anything without 3 other pukes around... :P but well its a war, strong words are the least of your concerns

2011/05/15 21:40, Pieli: 
I remember something about you dying to me too, a sucking puke ;)

2011/05/15 22:47, Telessar:   
Not surprising as Mota fights almost anything even if it the odds are against him (that's what I'm guessing what happened)

2011/05/15 22:48, Telessar:   
Good log by the way :p

2011/05/15 23:18, Kaka: 
That last fireball really finished him off good!

2011/05/15 23:28, Mota:edited 1x   
ya this crash is actually because i asked everyone who has ever killed me to ping the country of Europe Union or something... couldn't handle 6.54X10^3000 connections.

2011/05/16 02:53, Bromb: 
I like your logs mota and i also really enjoy fighting you :D

2011/05/16 06:31, Björn: 
Hahaha, 'the country of Europe Union', very funny!

2011/05/16 10:46, Telessar:   
Yeah, well, most Americans know what the EU is. Well, actually on second thought...

2011/05/16 17:35, Horus: 
hihi

2011/05/17 08:35, Djinn: 
Yay, this one was way up there again. Very satisfying log!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back