Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Codac moments at Grey Havens (Shrimp)comments   back
  
(35 ratings and 3700 hits. Posted 2011/08/11)
#########
######### Me and Hyndan runking near GH when we meet Thiwzan.
#########


*.* cW HP:Hurt>north
Bend in the Worn Trail
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You pound a powerful lioness' right hindleg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Hyndan (h) sends a powerful lioness sprawling with a powerful bash.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*

Hyndan (h) approaches *Thiwzan the Half-Elf*, trying to smite her.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Thiwzan the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

*.* cW HP:Hurt*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

*.* cW HP:Hurt*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>bash *elf*
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>
A powerful lioness seems to have recovered her senses.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
A trout swims here.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
You approach *Thiwzan the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

*~* cW HP:Hurt*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a warhorse.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>south
hit *elf*
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>north
Iron Bridge
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~down~.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>north
Bend in the Worn Trail
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>sc
326/483 hits and 78/164 moves.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) smites a powerful lioness' body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,612,974 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,506. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

*.* cW HP:Hurt>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

###########
########### Whoppaa, time to get out. I know these buggers.. skeve lil pervs..
###########


*.* cW HP:Hurt>
A powerful lioness hits Hyndan (h)'s right foot and tickles it.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>as
You assist Hyndan (h).
You pound a powerful lioness' left hindleg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A powerful lioness is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*.* cW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Dying Hyndan (h):Fine>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman slashes your left hand and tickles it.

*.* cW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Dying Hyndan (h):Fine>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

*.* cW HP:Hurt a powerful lioness:Dying Hyndan (h):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Iron Bridge
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~down~.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
wield engraved
wear shield
Ok.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>n
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>a
You don't have a shield.

*.* cW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Worn Trail
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a grey-cloaked elven huntsman.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'A biil un Olcw aro fore ep tva Bemb um dwe Mers Tlail!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'A toul of Ilcs ora zile at dve Bomd eg dfa Saln Praol!'

*.* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*.* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman joins a grey-cloaked elven huntsman's fight.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman says 'Yoi agtacn ny kumdled!?'

*.* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>flee
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>north
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>flee
north
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman joins a grey-cloaked elven huntsman's fight.
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You flee south.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
A trout swims here.
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman slashes your left foot and tickles it.

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>north
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You flee south.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
A trout swims here.
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!

*~* cW HP:Hurt a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>
A bass LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You flee north.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, west.

*~* cW HP:Hurt>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A bass swims here.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A salmon swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, ~south~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.
Lightning starts to show in the sky.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
On a Cliff
You see two canoes on the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, ~south~.
The ground is frozen solid.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
Worn Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
Worn Trail by the River Lhn
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: -north-, ~east~, ~south~, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, west.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A bass swims here.
A bass swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, up.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>up
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Wooden Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, ~down~.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the west 'Ag Orc iz nolo ez tfe Varv Tlael Ky dsa
 Lever Lhow!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the west 'Os Olc os fola af dge Zorz Treal dy dha
 Revil Rwez!'

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>west
Worn Trail by the River Lhn
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
north
Small Clearing
Exits: north, south, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Inside the Barn
A peaceful farmer is here, whistling merrily.
Exits: east, south.
A simple farmer yells 'An Orc as here insade the Barn!' in Westron.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east
At an Old Well
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.
The sky cracks and booms, and snow falls on you.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
east
Plains near the River
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, south.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
north
Plains near the River
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
Plains near the River
Exits: north, south.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A Tiny Trail
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: south, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>west
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, east, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>west
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, east.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
Grassy Fields
Exits: east, south, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>west
Grassy Fields
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: east, south.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>south
west
north
Grassy Fields
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
In Front of an Old Lodge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>pick hatch
Inside the Old Lodge
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

Zigurz tells you 'u there?'

ope hatch
down
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Healthy>It seems to be locked.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Healthy>
You slash a giant rat's head very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Hurt>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

##########
########## Doh!
##########

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Hurt>
Using her lockpicks, Hyndan (h) tries to pick the hatch's lock...
You slash a giant rat's left foreleg hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Wounded>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Wounded>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a giant rat:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In Front of an Old Lodge
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The sky cracks and booms, and snow falls on you.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Inside the Old Lodge
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a grey-cloaked elven huntsman.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
Exits: south, (down).
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'O maor av Arcs ale gora ossobe tho Orb Labma!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'G paal ow Orcz alu hola inmedo mwe OlK LoKbi!'

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In Front of an Old Lodge
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
A grey-cloaked elf is here, looking for the tracks of evil creatures.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The sky cracks and booms, and snow falls on you.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'O dial ov Orcm ula hera uf Nluht af af Irb Lopta!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman barely slashes Hyndan (h)'s left hand and tickles it.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells 'U paol on Brcs oli neli az Zrawp ag oz Blh Rogge!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman barely slashes Hyndan (h)'s head and tickles it.

*.* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Rocky Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>south

A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Rocky Plains
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: north, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak a grey-cloaked elven huntsman:Healthy>
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Small Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Rocky Plains
Exits: east, south, west.
You smell blood.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>south
Rocky Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>q
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>rev q
You begin to search...


*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>g zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revital
ized.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the east 'As Arc af zale af dzo Locky Bloenz!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the east 'Oz Orc on hale on tho Locpy Plaoss!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the east 'kh Arc af hare em bhi Racgy Tleihm!'
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman yells faintly from the east 'Pn Ulc as nolu uv the Locdy klaivf!'

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>south
Rough Grounds
Exits: north, east, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east
Rough Grounds
Exits: north, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

east
In a Valley
Exits: north, east, south.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>g draught all
quaff draught
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A grey-cloaked elven huntsman ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
In a Valley
Exits: west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ope rocks
Ok.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Small Hills
Exits: (north), east.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east
Entering the Foothills
Exits: south, west.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wield engraved
wear shield
You don't have an engraved.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You don't have a shield.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Rough Terrain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Worn Trail
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, -east-, -south-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a warhorse.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Worn Trail
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -north-, -south-, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Small Trail
Exits: -north-, ~east~, -south-, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Small Trail
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: -north-, ~south~, -west-.
The lightning has stopped.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Small Island in the River Lhn
Exits: ~north~, ~south~, ~west~.

*%* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Lhn
A trout swims here.
A large sturgeon swims slowly along the bottom.
A bass swims here.
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*~* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Bend in the Worn Trail
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east
Bend in the Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Small Field by the Trail
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, west.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west
Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Bend in the Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west
Bend in the Worn Trail
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Iron Bridge
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~down~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a war mattock
a long hollow stem
a water skin

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wield engraved
wear shield
You don't have an engraved.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
You don't have a shield.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Worn Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Bend in the Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west
Bend in the Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, south, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Flimsy Bridge
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south, down.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -east-, *south*, ~west~.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
Worn Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, *south*, -west-.

*.* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Worn Path
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The snow has stopped.
You don't see any more snow here.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
Uneven Ground
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
Sandy Ground
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
Mixed Ground
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
On Soft Footing
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
A worm is here slithering around.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
Burnt Grass
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>south
Among Long Grass
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, */up\*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
A Flowery Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>east
On a Small Bridge
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*.~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>east
A Light Forest
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

*f~ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>east
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Small Clearing
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, *west*.
Above the branches and leaves of the trees, a flare of lightning crosses the sky, lighting the tre
es up for a brief moment.
A brown fox LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*f* cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*f* cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*f* cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>sc
217/483 hits and 4/164 moves.

*f* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>sc
217/483 hits and 5/164 moves.

*f* cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*f* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>east
A Pine Forest
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

of* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
east
You are too exhausted.

of* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
At a Large Boulder
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: ~north~, /east\, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>s
Valley in the Tower Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
A sparrow ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>north
At a Large Boulder
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: ~north~, /east\, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
At the Base of a White Tower
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: [north], east, \south/, \west/.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>east
east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>st
east
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
east
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
Rocky Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: \north/, \east/, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
re
You are too exhausted.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 2/164 moves.
You feel bolder.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 2/164 moves.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
st
225/483 hits and 2/164 moves.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
You stop resting, and stand up.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>east
Strange Shady Place
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, /west\, (down).

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>re
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>st
down
You stop resting, and stand up.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>close stones
pick stones
Ok.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


You stop trying to pick the lock.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>ope stones
Ok.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>down
close stones
Entrance to a Cave
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
Exits: north, (up).
You don't see any more snow here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>pick stones
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A bandit bodyguard tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Healthy>
A bandit bodyguard barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You slash a bandit bodyguard's right arm hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
Zigurz narrates 'dwarf 4t w fork'

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Rocky Cavern
Exits: south, down.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
224/483 hits and 2/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 3/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 3/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 4/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 4/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>sc
225/483 hits and 4/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
225/483 hits and 5/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
225/483 hits and 6/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
225/483 hits and 6/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
225/483 hits and 6/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
re
226/483 hits and 8/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - Rocky Cavern

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
227/483 hits and 9/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
227/483 hits and 10/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
228/483 hits and 10/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
228/483 hits and 10/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
228/483 hits and 11/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
228/483 hits and 12/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
228/483 hits and 12/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
229/483 hits and 13/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
229/483 hits and 13/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc
229/483 hits and 13/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>south
ope stones
Entrance to a Cave
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
Exits: north.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>up
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close stones
Strange Shady Place
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, /west\, (down).
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Ok.

o(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>north
A Small Rocky Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: ~north~, south, west.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>north
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Bend in a Wild River
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Cliffs
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ~\north/~, east, south, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>south
south
Steep Hillside
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, \east/, south.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
An Elf is here walking around.
Exits: north, /east\, south.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>ptr
pick trapdoor
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

otr
d
Zigurz narrates 'bashed fork'

Zigurz narrates 'man'

The lock finally yields to your skill.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open trapdoor
Ok.

*(* cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Grave Vault
Exits: north, east, (up).
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close trapdoor
pick trapdoor
Ok.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sc
241/483 hits and 18/164 moves.

#########
#########  Some regen until..
#########

A large rabbit ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

of* cW>south
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
Exits: north, east, south.

of* cW>south
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.

o(* cW>east
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of* cW>south
A Path through the Forest
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, -east-, west.

of* cW>east
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

o(* cW>east
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: south, -west-.

o(* cW>south
High Grass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south.

o.* cW>south
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

o(* cW>east
hit *elf*
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Thiwzan the Half-Elf*.
Exits: south, west.

!(* cW>
You smite *Thiwzan the Half-Elf*'s left foot hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* lightly slashes Hyndan (h)'s left arm and tickles it.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>bash *elf*
west
hit *elf*
Hyndan (h) sends *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.


!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>lab x
Ok.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about her.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) has some small bruises.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a Dnadan blade (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>drop h
Hyndan (h) stops following you.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>fol h
You now follow Hyndan (h).

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have recovered her senses.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a warhorse.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
hit x
Hyndan (h) stops using a bejewelled shield.
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Hyndan (h) masterfully draws a great warsword.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Small Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a warhorse.

!(* cW>hit x
You smite *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Hyndan (h) smites *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a warhorse.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Small Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a warhorse.
You approach *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x), trying to smite her.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.

o(* cW>They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

o(* cW>west
Small Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

o(* cW>north
west
hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

o(* cW>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

o(* cW>north
They aren't here.

o(* cW>west
High Grass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a warhorse.

o.* cW>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o.* cW>hit x
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: south, -west-.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.

o(* cW>north
They aren't here.

o(* cW>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o(* cW>hit x
west
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!(* cW>west
You strongly smite *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>west
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>hit x

*Dozer the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pony.
Hyndan (h) smites *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
*Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Dying>hit x
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Dying>
You're already fighting!

*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pony.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Dying>

*Dozer the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pony.

!(* cW*Thiwzan the Half-Elf*(x):Dying>
Hyndan (h) kicks *Thiwzan the Half-Elf* (x) really hard, killing her.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Half-Elf* (x)'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Half-Elf* (x) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf* (x).

!(* cW>hit *dwarf*
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You approach *Dozer the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*:Healthy Hyndan (h):Fine>bash *dwarf*
*Dozer the Dwarf* cleaves Hyndan (h)'s left arm extremely hard.

west
hit *dwarf*
YOUR BASH at *Dozer the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x

You smite *Dozer the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) has some small bruises.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a small daisy chain (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) smites *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) seems to avoid the fight.

!(* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>stat

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pony.

o(* cW>Hyndan (h) removes a great warsword.
Hyndan (h) masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
OB: 155%, DB: 22%, PB: 5%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,505,507 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,506. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

o(* cW>west

Hyndan (h) binds a bejewelled shield on her arm.

o(* cW>hit x
A Path through the Forest
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, -east-, west.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!f* cW>west
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You approach *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to smite him.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) says 'shramp? thats old scholl shat' in Westron.

##########
########## It's about to get all old school up in here! Just wait!
##########

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
You smite *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Hyndan (h)'s left foot extremely hard.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pony.

of* cW>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A snake slithers towards you.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a pony.
You approach *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to smite him.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You're already fighting!

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x

Hyndan (h) pounds *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You're already fighting!

!f* cW*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Hyndan (h) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.
A huge, black wolf barely hits *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a pony.

of* cW>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a pony.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a pony.

of* cW>hit x
They aren't here.

of* cW>hit x

Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a pony.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a pony.

of* cW>north
They aren't here.

of* cW>north
The Small Path
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, south.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Dozer the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a pony.

o(* cW>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

of* cW Move:Tired>They aren't here.

of* cW Move:Tired>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Forest Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

of* cW Move:Tired>close exit
You don't see any exit here.

of* cW Move:Tired>close exit
close exit
You don't see any exit here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Small Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

#########
######### And he's gone.. A bit later..
#########

oO cW HP:Fine>sl
You go to sleep.

oO cW HP:Fine>sc
397/483 hits and 160/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>wa
You wake, and sit up.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Fine>st
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm hard and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Using her lockpicks, Hyndan (h) tries to enable the trapdoor's lock...

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) skillfully picks the lock of the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee
Hyndan (h) smites *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Dozer the Dwarf* (x).
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) removes an engraved broadsword.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

wield ornate
wear shield

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Fine>
You don't have an ornate.

o= cW HP:Fine>
You don't have a shield.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) pounds Hyndan (h)'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
north
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>
A Narrow Tunnel
xits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
hit x
Grave Vault
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Dozer the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x

!O cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x
Grave Vault
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Dozer the Dwarf* (x).
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) pounds Hyndan (h)'s left arm hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!
You hear some clicking noises.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x

Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You approach *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) opens the irondoor.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You don't see any trapdoor here.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x

Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
Grave Vault
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>close trapdoor

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close trapdoor

!O cW HP:Fine>close trapdoor

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Fine>
You don't see any trapdoor here.

o= cW HP:Fine>
You don't see any trapdoor here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault

oO cW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>close trapdoor
close trapdoor
It's already closed!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) pounds *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
east
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
Hyndan (h) approaches *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= cW HP:Fine>east
A Tunnel Crossing
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
east
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>north
A Large Stone Tunnel
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>west
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x

You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand.

!= cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

###########
########### He seemed completely lagged here, but so was I for a while. 
###########

o= cW HP:Fine>
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
east
hit x

*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Small Cave
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You approach *Dozer the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Dozer the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
You pound *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Dozer the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Dozer the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O cW HP:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a small daisy chain (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a pale blue stone
a small tin ring
a sapphire ring
a blackened dwarven axe (flawless)
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

!O cW HP:Fine>1
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 26 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 57 copper pennies.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

############
############ Eww, Backup!
############

!= cW HP:Fine>lab x

Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.

!O cW HP:Fine>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

!O cW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.
You have found *an Elf*!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>west

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> sneaking.
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< sneaking.
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit *man*
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

!= cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
hit *man*
A Tunnel Crossing
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*a Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.

!= cW HP:Fine>west

Hyndan (h) approaches *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to pound him.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* strongly slashes Hyndan (h)'s left hand and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
Grave Vault
Exits: north, east, #up#.
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to pound him.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>

*a Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

!= cW HP:Fine>Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>

*a Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>hit *elf*

Hyndan (h) pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left arm hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
You have found *an Elf*!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right leg.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>bash *elf*
east
hit *elf*
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O cW HP:Fine>
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: north, east, #up#.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* seems to avoid the fight.
You pound *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
You feel bolder.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* escaped the fight.

!O cW HP:Fine>bash *elf*
Hyndan (h) has arrived from above.
*an Elf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, #up#.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
It is snowing.
They aren't here.
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*an Elf* barely pierces Hyndan (h)'s right foot and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
You pound *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) leaves down.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*an Elf* is standing here.
You don't see any more snow here.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) strongly pounds *an Elf*'s left foot.

!O cW HP:Fine>down
hit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>
!O cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

hit *elf*

!O cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves up.

hit *elf*
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*an Elf* is standing here.
It is snowing.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
Hyndan (h) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Hillside
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

hit *elf*

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right hand very hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt>flee
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*(* cW HP:Fine>rem shield
wield mattock
You stop using a bejewelled shield.

*(* cW HP:Fine>east
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You masterfully wield a war mattock, looking very evil-minded.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
An Elf is here walking around.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, /west\.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to smite her.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>south
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, /east\, -south-, \west/.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You strongly smite *a Half-Elf*'s right foot AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Half-Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*(* cW HP:Fine>south
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, /south\, /west\.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>west
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, \east/, west.

*(* cW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>north
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, /east\, south, #down#.
Hyndan (h) tries to smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* slashes Hyndan (h)'s body and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*(* cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* leaves down.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) leaves down.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
You don't see any more snow here.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) approaches *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) approaches *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
Exits: east, (south), west.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* bleeds from open wounds.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
hit *man*
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>west

Hyndan (h) approaches *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* frowns.
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>hit *man*

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= cW HP:Fine>north
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>north
hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, east, #up#.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

!O cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

east
hit *man*

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, east, #up#.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
It is snowing.
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

Hyndan (h) leaves down.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>north
A Narrow Tunnel
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded>
Zigurz tells you 'i dont suppose u could use a third?'
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, east, #up#.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit *man*

You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left leg hard.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* giggles.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

oO cW HP:Fine>north
hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* slashes your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* sighs loudly.

!= cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
hit *man*
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.
Hyndan (h) smites *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Bad>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

oO cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
It is snowing.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>east
hit *man*
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, /east\, -south-, \west/.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>down
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A butterfly ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>down
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, /east\, south, #down#.

*(* cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
Grave Vault
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, #up#.
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Hyndan (h) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.

oO cW HP:Hurt>east
A Narrow Tunnel
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* Says, good one

!= cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>hit *man*
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You're already fighting!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north).
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
close exit
You approach *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, trying to smite him.
Hyndan (h) closes the irondoor.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
A ghost tries to hit *Niedor the Rohirric Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left leg hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
Hyndan (h) locks the irondoor.
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s right arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) smites *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.

!O cW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a stone
a black leather belt
a steel claymore (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a sapphire ring
a purple scroll
a lembas wafer
a pair of smooth, black boots

##########
########## Just a few seconds later..
##########


o= cW HP:Fine>west
Grave Vault
A key to Tharbad's gates is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, #up#.

!O cW HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*an Elf* and a horse of the Rohirrim are here.

You stop scouting.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
bash *man*
*a Man* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *man* here.

oO cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
A key to Tharbad's gates is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*a Man* quietly scouts downwards...

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *man*

*a Man* stops scouting downwards.
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man*'s body very hard and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine>bash *man*
You pound *a Man*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*a Man* stabs Hyndan (h)'s left hand very hard.

down
hit *man*
The exit down blurs for a while.

YOUR BASH at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>l
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* is sitting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man*.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>lab x

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>Ok.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* (x) has several bruises.
*a Man* (x) seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the head.
*a Man* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a giant spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a leather collar
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black silken sash
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>esc
You seek to escape...
Nobody was fighting you.

*(* cW HP:Fine>d
Grave Vault
A key to Tharbad's gates is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (up).
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
The trapdoor closes quietly.
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
Ok.

oO cW HP:Fine>
ope trapdoor

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>up
hit *man*
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is sitting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting Hyndan (h).
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Man* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
*an Elf* barely pierces Hyndan (h)'s right hand and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>esc
d
*an Elf* stops using a double edged eket.
*an Elf* masterfully draws an embellished longbow.
You seek to escape...
Nobody was fighting you.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Grave Vault
A key to Tharbad's gates is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (up).
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
ope trapdoor
It's already open!

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
The trapdoor closes quietly.
Ok.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
The trapdoor closes quietly.
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
Ok.
The trapdoor closes quietly.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>up
hit *man*
The trapdoor seems to be closed.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>up
ope trapdoor
Ok.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

*(* cW HP:Fine>It's already open!

*(* cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A pack horse ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*an Elf* barely shoots Hyndan (h)'s body and tickles it.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You pound *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Hyndan (h) pounds *an Elf*'s left leg very hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves down.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>flee
A squirrel ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting a black raven.
A black raven is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: north, \east/, west.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine>west
down
Rocky Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(* cW HP:Fine>close trapdoor
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
You don't see any trapdoor here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>east
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting a black raven.
A black raven is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, \east/, west.

*(* cW HP:Fine>east
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, /south\, /west\.

*(* cW HP:Fine>north
west
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, /east\, -south-, \west/.

*(* cW HP:Fine>ope trapdoor
down
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).

*(* cW HP:Fine>It's already open!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*(* cW HP:Fine>close trapdoor
*an Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>hit x
Ok.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (x) stabs Hyndan (h)'s right foot very hard.
You pound *an Elf*'s left foot hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Hurt>ope trapdoor
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Trail in the Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, /east\, -south-, \west/.

*(* cW HP:Fine>west
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Hyndan (h).
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves down.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*a Man* (x) closes the trapdoor.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Man* (x), but he manages to keep you at bay.
*a Man* (x) stabs your body very hard and tickles it.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Hurt>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting a black raven.
A black raven is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, \east/, west.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A squirrel ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x

*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Man* (x)'s left leg very hard.
*a Man* (x) sends Hyndan (h) sprawling with a powerful bash.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*a Man* (x) stabs Hyndan (h)'s left arm very hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>r
rescue
Heroically you come to Hyndan (h)'s rescue!
Hyndan (h) seems to have recovered her senses.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded>

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded>
*a Man* (x) closes the trapdoor.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded>
*a Man* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded>
You pound *a Man* (x)'s right hand very hard.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Wounded>flee
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) stops using a bejewelled shield.

*(* cW HP:Fine>bash x
Hyndan (h) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Hyndan (h) masterfully draws a great warsword.
You don't see any x here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Rocky Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*(* cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
A squirrel ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
At Some Trees
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Man* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) smites *a Man* (x)'s right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Rocky Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.

*a Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
hit x
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Man* (x)'s right arm very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Man* (x), trying to smite him.

*(* cW HP:Fine*a Man*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Man* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a pack horse.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Hillside
There is a lot of snow on the ground.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
The corpse of a black raven is lying here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Rocky Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.

*(* cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
At Some Trees
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Tower Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*an Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Small River
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
The water is frozen solid.

*~* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*~* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Road to Grey Havens
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
An Elf is here walking around.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
The ground is frozen solid.
*a Man* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

*+* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Grassy Hills
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
An Elf is here walking around.
An Elf is here walking around.
*a Man* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
You approach *a Man* (x), trying to pound him.

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*a Man*(x):Awful>
Hyndan (h) smites *a Man* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Man* (x) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*a Man* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You pound *a Man* (x)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
hit x
*a Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man* (x).

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.
An elf LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*(* cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

###########
########### Codac. We chill in some other place for a bit to let them loot self. 
########### Nothing comes so we decide to move east when..
###########

o+~ cW HP:Fine>east
The East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
The clouds begin to disappear.
You don't see any more snow here.

o+ cW HP:Fine>east
The East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>east
The East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>east
east
The East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Bend in the East Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>north

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a warhorse.

!+ cW HP:Fine>
Bend in the East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>east
The East Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>east
The East Road
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: [north], =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>north
east
The door seems to be closed.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Bend in the East Road
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>sc
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.
473/483 hits and 127/164 moves.

!+ cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a warhorse.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.

##########
########## Aha! more backup! We head back to GH and trapdoor!
##########

oO cW>
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW>hit mithfalan
You barely smite *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O cW*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Using her lockpicks, Hyndan (h) tries to enable the trapdoor's lock...

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
You approach *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*, trying to smite him.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>hit mithfalan
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O cW HP:Fine*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
Exits: north, east, [up].
A finch ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>flee
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* slashes your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Healthy>hit mithfalan

*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* (x) stabs your body hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Healthy>flee
You're already fighting!
You smite *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s body very hard and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* (x) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Fine>wield ornate
wear shield
You stop using a war mattock.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) lightly pounds *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A pack horse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine>wield ornate
wear shield
You don't have an ornate.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
You don't have a shield.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s body extremely hard.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s head extremely hard.

!= cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>w
hit *man*
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, [south], west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>ope exit
It seems to be locked.

o= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>east
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south], west.

!= cW HP:Fine>east
west
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Tunnel Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south], west.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
south
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
The irondoor seems to be closed.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
The irondoor seems to be closed.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A ghost is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man*.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine>close exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>close exit
lock exit
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>It's already closed!
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*click*

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *man*
bash *man*
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left hand hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we
 funny?

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You hear some clicking noises.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*:Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>lab x
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
close exit
lock exit
*click*

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
You hear some clicking noises.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) sends Hyndan (h) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
The irondoor is opened from the oth
er side.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
Ok.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) Says, ffs

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
Ok.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You have to close it first, I'm afr
aid.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) Says, ffs

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
Ok.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) opens the irondoor.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
*click*
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) slashes Hyndan (h)'s left arm very hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>bash x
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
Hyndan (h) seems to have recovered her senses.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>bash x
It's already locked!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s right arm hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
Hyndan (h) pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics
, and attempts to flee.

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Hyndan (h) avoids being bashed by *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) who loses his balance.

*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) lightly pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg.

YOUR BASH at *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) sends him sprawling.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't 
we funny?
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s right hand very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>l
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A ghost is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x).
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x).
A ghost barely hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
You hear some clicking noises.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Fine>
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s right hand very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Hyndan (h) closes the irondoor.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
Hyndan (h) locks the irondoor.
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Fine>close exit
lock exit
It's already locked!
A ghost hits *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Dying Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*Niedor the Rohirric Man*(x):Dying Hyndan (h):Fine>It's already locked!
You pound *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Niedor the Rohirric Man* (x).

!O cW HP:Fine>ope exit
It seems to be locked.
A ghost approaches Hyndan (h), trying to hit her.

!O cW HP:Fine>unl exit
ope exit
*click*

!O cW HP:Fine>north
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (up).
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>close exit
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine>p
Using her lockpicks, Hyndan (h) tries to enable the trapdoor's lock...
It's already closed!
*a Man* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>pick exit
You are too busy right now!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>f
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit *elf*
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*a Man* approaches Hyndan (h), trying to stab her.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You lightly pound *an Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) pounds *an Elf*'s head extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
A finch ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>flee
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Fine>
A finch ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

hit *elf*
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>close exit
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*an Elf* opens the trapdoor.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*an Elf* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*a Man* strongly stabs your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>close exit
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
Using her lockpicks, Hyndan (h) tries to enable the trapdoor's lock...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Fine>s
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (up).
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine>close exit
pick exit
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to stab you.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine>
You pound *a Man*'s left hand hard and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine>flee
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit *man*
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, (up).

!O cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Man*, trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, /east\, south, (down).
You smell blood.
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

*(* cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) leaves down.
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
You don't see any more snow here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* approaches Hyndan (h), trying to stab her.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) strongly pounds *a Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
*an Elf* opens the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Fine>d

Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>hit mitfhalan
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sprays Hyndan (h) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
*a Man* barely stabs Hyndan (h)'s right arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit *elf*
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (up).

!O cW HP:Fine>
You barely pound *an Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>flee

*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Fine*an Elf*:Fine>down

*a Man* strongly stabs your left hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

###########
########### Here the pukes decide to go out and block from above. So we regen some
###########

oO cW>bash trapdoor
The will blocking the trapdoor resisted your bash.

oO cW>
*a Dwarf* yells from above 'YOU MAI INVADE OUR LANDS!' in Westron.

oO cW>bash trapdoor
The will blocking the trapdoor resisted your bash.

oO cW>bash trapdoor
The will blocking the trapdoor resisted your bash.

*a Dwarf* yells from above 'BUT IUU WALL NOT TAKE... OUR FREEEEDOM!' in Westron.

re
sc

oO cW>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO cW>483/483 hits and 146/164 moves.

oO cW>
The trapdoor seems to blur for a while.

oO cW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO cW>p
pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

ope exit
The lock finally yields to your skill.

oO cW>Ok.

oO cW>
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
At the Ruins of an Old Barn
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The butchered corpse of a boar is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
You have found *an Elf*!
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky over the hills.

!(* cW>
Hyndan (h) leaves down.
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
You don't see any more snow here.

oO cW>sc
483/483 hits and 163/164 moves.

oO cW>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A pony has arrived from above.

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes Hyndan (h)'s right hand and tickles it.
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

east
west
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You didn't find anyone.

!O cW>
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW>close trapdoor
pick trapdoor
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, (up).
*a Man* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW>Ok.

!O cW>
*a Man* stabs your head hard and tickles it.
You are too busy right now!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>

!O cW HP:Fine*a Man*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here nodding.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

o= cW HP:Fine>wield ornate
wear shield
You don't have an ornate.

o= cW HP:Fine>
You don't have a shield.

o= cW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Fine>250
cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

o= cW HP:Fine>
You see *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the west!

o= cW HP:Fine>sq
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A pony ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
search quick
You begin to search...

Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

oO cW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You pound *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right foot very hard and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Harpy tells you 'currently running from a wimpy defense warrior :p'

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan (h) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* hits her.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south), west.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan (h) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* hits her.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>flee

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, (south), west.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A pony LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>flee
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* strongly stabs your right hand and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts southwards...

o= cW HP:Fine>sc
433/483 hits and 149/164 moves.
Hyndan (h) stops scouting southwards.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Fine>i

Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Fine>250
cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

o= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A pony ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>east
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*a Man* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A pack horse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You will attempt to flee!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) strongly pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s body.
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

oO cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.
You smell blood.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>sc
418/483 hits and 149/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Passage
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

oO cW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Passage

o= cW HP:Fine>sc
422/483 hits and 152/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 21%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,105,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength

o= cW HP:Fine>l
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here searching for something.

o= cW HP:Fine>l
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here searching for something.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

oO cW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Fine>l
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.

oO cW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 21%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,105,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength

oO cW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO cW HP:Fine>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

You stop scouting.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!= cW HP:Fine>

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A pony LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x

Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You lightly pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges Hyndan (h)'s attempt to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>flee
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You will attempt to flee!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>east
A Damp Cave
Exits: south, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
west
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Small Cave
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Fine>south
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, east, west.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You try to pound *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>flee

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>sc
395/483 hits and 149/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: east, (south), west.
You have found *an Elf*!

!= cW HP:Fine>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine>north
Small Cave
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Fine>south
hit x
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

oO cW HP:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Passage
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Fine>hit x
A Damp Cave
Exits: south, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Fine>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here scouting.

You stop scouting.

o= cW HP:Fine>west
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Fine>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

You stop scouting.

oO cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
use powder
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, (south), west.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o= cW HP:Fine Someone:Hurt>
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o= cW HP:Fine Someone:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
You are inside.

oO cW HP:Fine>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

oO cW HP:Fine>east
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

oO cW HP:Fine>east
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, (south), west.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

oO cW HP:Fine>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot very hard.

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

oO cW HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
339/483 hits and 130/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= cW HP:Fine>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - Grave Vault

!O cW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot hard.
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

*a Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A pack horse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* stops scouting southwards.

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
flee
They aren't here.
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to stab you.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
You have found *an Elf*!
*an Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>north
hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A pony LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>north
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>flee

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Healthy>east
They aren't here.
You lightly pound *an Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
east
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Very Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
A finch ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>south

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
Hyndan (h) strongly pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
A finch ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Very Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit x
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
east
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Very Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: south, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
A Very Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit x
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Very Narrow Tunnel
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit x

*a Dwarf* (x) barely slashes Hyndan (h)'s left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You strongly pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s head AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!O cW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) says 'cure me' in Westron.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Healthy>hit x
hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* stops using a double edged eket.
*an Elf* masterfully draws an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Healthy>flee
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!
You strongly pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You are too afraid.
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You are too afraid.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You are too afraid.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>+00

Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>0
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= cW HP:Hurt>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o= cW HP:Hurt>s
s
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* says 'stag with me' in Westron.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

!= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit x
*a Man* stabs your right foot very hard.
You're already fighting!
You pound *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>flee

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You swiftly dodge *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
hit x
You try to pound *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
*a Man* stabs your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit x
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

##########
########## Yukon.
##########

!O cW HP:Wounded>north
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>north
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Very Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Small Cave
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...
187/483 hits and 77/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops using a fine pair of metal boots.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) puts her feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>where
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Passage
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

o= cW HP:Wounded>sq
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Damp Cave
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
search quick
You begin to search...

Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A Damp Cave
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
hit mithfalan
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A Damp Cave

oO cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Passage

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) barely pounds *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces Hyndan (h)'s body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Wounded>

*an Elf* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded>east

*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Wounded>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
You barely pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>g purplescroll all
recite purplescroll
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting a purple scroll.

Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

Hyndan (h) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

Hyndan (h) begins to recite a purple scroll.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

oO cW HP:Wounded>west
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
191/483 hits and 78/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

Hyndan (h) is surrounded by a white aura.

Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

!= cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.
*an Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

!= cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Wounded>
You lightly pound *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Wounded>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
140/483 hits and 81/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 21%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sanctuary
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

oO cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

Hyndan (h) gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

Hyndan (h) begins to recite an azure scroll.

g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You didn't find anyone.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

Hyndan (h) heals herself.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

oO cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
193/483 hits and 88/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Wounded>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
seven flasks of orkish draught
a dozen small metal flasks
a stone

oO cW HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
194/483 hits and 91/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sanctuary
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

oO cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

Hyndan (h) gets a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

Hyndan (h) begins to recite a vellum scroll.

You didn't find anyone.

oO cW HP:Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

oO cW HP:Wounded>l

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).

oO cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
You see *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the west!

o= cW HP:Wounded>l
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Hyndan (h) doesn't want you to follow her.
You stop following Hyndan (h).

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) starts following you.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
197/483 hits and 125/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o= cW HP:Wounded>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

!= cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
hit mithfalan
You lightly pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* closes the irondoor.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ope exit
ope exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already open!

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ope exit
ope exit
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already open!

!= cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

##########
########## F.
##########

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit mithfalan
Treasure Chamber
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

!O cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>north
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
You have found *an Elf*!

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
You barely pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*a Man* strongly stabs your head.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Healthy>hit mithfalan
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
180/483 hits and 135/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o= cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
181/483 hits and 141/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Wounded>inf %K
warlord (31)

o= cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o= cW HP:Wounded>w
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* says 'cure him' in Westron.

!O cW HP:Wounded>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

##########
########## Oki! Let's recite what we have and give it a last push!
##########

!O cW HP:Wounded>n
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>g bluescroll all
recite bluescroll
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting a blue scroll.

You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o= cW HP:Hurt>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
285/483 hits and 160/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
seven flasks of orkish draught
a dozen small metal flasks
a stone

!= cW HP:Hurt>g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

south
l
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
hit *man*
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>flee
You approach *a Man*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*a Man* stabs your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Healthy>Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man*'s body hard and tickles it.
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit *man*
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
You smell blood.
The earth trembles and shivers.

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
*an Elf* stops using a double edged eket.
*an Elf* masterfully draws an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>flee

*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Hurt>north
*an Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*a Man* stabs your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>flee
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*an Elf* shoots your left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>
You pound *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt*a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
233/470 hits and 159/163 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Sphinx narrates 'hiya'
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
234/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>east
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Hurt>i
Hyndan (h) gets an ebony scroll from a sable pouch.
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

oO cW HP:Hurt>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
You bleed from open wounds.

oO cW HP:Hurt>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
seven flasks of orkish draught
a dozen small metal flasks
a stone

oO cW HP:Hurt>sc
234/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt>east
north
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
A Large Stone Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc

Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Hurt>235/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>lip
l i pack
backpack (used) : 
seven flasks of orkish draught
a dozen small metal flasks
three twisted rock fragments
a stone

o= cW HP:Hurt>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
A Narrow Passage
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
238/470 hits and 162/163 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Narrow Passage

o= cW HP:Hurt>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Hurt>w
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here scouting (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

oO cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO cW HP:Hurt>fol h
I see no person by that name here!

oO cW HP:Hurt>sc
239/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength

oO cW HP:Hurt>l
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

oO cW HP:Hurt>west
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is resting here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

You have found *an Elf*!
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).

You stop scouting.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...
242/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf*hit mithfalan
 is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit mithfalan
You lightly pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!
*a Man* stabs your left arm hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* stops using an embellished longbow.
*an Elf* masterfully draws a double edged eket.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!= cW HP:Hurt>sc
Harpy tells you 'yall running yet?'
224/470 hits and 159/163 moves.

!= cW HP:Hurt>hit mithfalan
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Hurt>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>east
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
135/470 hits and 156/163 moves.

##########
########## Decent sanc-cap :)
##########

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>west
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

oO cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Tunnel Crossing
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

oO cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
136/470 hits and 160/163 moves.

oO cW HP:Wounded>inf %K
warlord (31)

oO cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

oO cW HP:Wounded>e
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
138/470 hits and 163/163 moves.

oO cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black scroll
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

oO cW HP:Wounded>who leg
Legends
-------

4 players on.

oO cW HP:Wounded>east
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting a black scroll.

west
sc
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>240/483 hits and 163/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt>sc
240/483 hits and 164/164 moves.

oO cW HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Tunnel Crossing

oO cW HP:Hurt>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here searching for something (glowing).

You stop scouting.

oO cW HP:Hurt>wield ornate
wear shield
You don't have an ornate.

oO cW HP:Hurt>w
You don't have a shield.

oO cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is sitting here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.

sq
You stop scouting.

o= cW HP:Hurt>search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Hurt>
The white aura around your body fades.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>west
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>e
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>g purplescroll all
recite purplescroll
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

oO cW HP:Hurt>
You start reciting a purple scroll.

west
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

oO cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>sc
245/483 hits and 163/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- panic
- strength

o= cW HP:Hurt>scout west
You quietly scout westwards...

Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o= cW HP:Hurt>lip

Hyndan (h) begins to recite a purple scroll.

o= cW HP:Hurt>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
seven flasks of orkish draught
a dozen small metal flasks
a stone

o= cW HP:Hurt>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) is surrounded by a white aura.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here searching for something.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit mithfalan
You lightly pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a Man* stabs your body very hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
east
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Hurt>east
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>east
A Damp Cave
Exits: south, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>south
A Damp Cave
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, south.

oO cW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
west
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Hurt>south
By an Underground Stream
Exits: north, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>west
Cave
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east.

oO cW HP:Hurt>east
By an Underground Stream
Exits: north, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>north
A Damp Cave
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, south.

oO cW HP:Hurt>north
A Damp Cave
Exits: south, west.

oO cW HP:Hurt>west
A Narrow Passage
Exits: north, east, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
A Large Stone Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
Small Cave
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
west
A Very Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: east, west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Hurt>south
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* quietly scouts eastwards...

!O cW HP:Hurt>east
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* wake me when blurs
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Hurt>l
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here scouting (glowing).
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Hurt>west
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Hurt>hit mithfalan
You pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* stops using an embellished longbow.
*an Elf* masterfully draws a double edged eket.

!O cW HP:Hurt*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a Man* stabs your left foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*an Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
hit mithfalan
*an Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Healthy>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>hit mithfalan
*an Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>flee
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* wakes up.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* clambers on his feet.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* (glowing).
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
*an Elf* tries to pierce Hyndan (h), but she parries successfully.
You approach *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Wounded>flee
You're already fighting!
You lightly pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce yo
u.
You will attempt to flee!
*a Man* stabs your body very hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
173/483 hits and 144/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- nosneak
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- sanctuary
- breath of briskness
- panic
- strength

o= cW HP:Wounded>i
You are carrying:
an ash arrow
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a topaz
a pale blue stone
a lustrous opal
a red ruby
a long hollow stem
a water skin

o= cW HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops following you.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Your legs feel heavier.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hide ash
l
Ok.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops using a bejewelled shield.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Hyndan (h) masterfully draws a great warsword.

#########
######### Out of scrolls, so let's try something else..
#########

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
hit mithfalan
use powder
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>
You lightly pound *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>
Someone strongly smites Someone's body.

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>flee
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>west
hit mithfalan
*a Man* strongly stabs your right arm.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>flee
*an Elf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sc
156/483 hits and 150/164 moves.

o= cW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 147%, DB: 22%, PB: 40%, Armour: 75%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,005,477 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,533. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength

o= cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

east
You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>rem shield
wield mattock
You stop using a bejewelled shield.

oO cW HP:Wounded>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You masterfully wield a war mattock, looking very evil-minded.

oO cW HP:Wounded>west
west
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

#########
######### Hyndan powders - I smite!
#########

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit mithfalan
You strongly smite *Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Wounded>l
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts westwards...

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops scouting westwards.

o= cW HP:Wounded>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock
<worn on head>       a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, [up].
*a Man* stabs your head very hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>hit mithfalan
use powder
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>
You smite Someone's left foot extremely hard.

oO cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south

Harpy tells you 'I'm aldereon'

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
Grave Vault
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>east
A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan (h) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>sc
136/483 hits and 150/164 moves.


#########
######### Snip, a few more unsuccessful attempts with powders, until blur..
#########


where
You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Wounded>Players in your zone
--------------------
Harpy                - At the Ruins of an Old Barn
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>time
According to the Dnadan calendar, it is:
5am on Hevensday, the 17th THRIMIDGE 8pm-7am
5am on Hevensday, the 17th of Thrimidge, Year 3001 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Majesty.
Real time is Thu Aug 11 06:00:52 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Tue Aug  2 22:03:32 2011 GMT.

o= cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Wounded>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Harpy                - A Narrow Tunnel
Hyndan               - A Narrow Tunnel
Shrimp               - A Narrow Tunnel

o= cW HP:Wounded>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

*a Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

You didn't find anyone.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o= cW HP:Wounded>t sphinx no more
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Ok.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o= cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

o= cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>cm,a

Harpy yells from the west 'blurred'

o= cW HP:Wounded>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
*a Man* tries to stab Hyndan (h), but she parries successfully.

!O cW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg

Harpy ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded>north
*an Elf* leaves up.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>wield ornate
wear shield
You don't have an ornate.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
hit x
You don't have a shield.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [up].

!O cW HP:Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>east
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Harpy LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o= cW HP:Wounded>w
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is >> SLEEPING << here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: north, east, (up).

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* wakes up.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>hit x
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* clambers on his feet.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>Harpy ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
*an Elf* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>gr harpy
Harpy is now a group member.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>na do
Harpy LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Sphinx tells you ':/ blocked in where'

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: north, east, [up].
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
hit x

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You're already fighting!
*Mithfalan the Noldorin Elf* leaves up.

###########
########### Later skater!
###########

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Harpy ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

###########
########### Yukon. Now it's finally time for this annoying lil bugger man to die!
###########

!O cW HP:Wounded>
*a Man* strongly stabs your right leg.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Harpy closes the trapdoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>t

The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
You pound *a Man*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>f
Who do you wish to tell what?

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>Harpy cleaves *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (south), west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>na IN
Ok.

o= cW HP:Wounded>west
north
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Harpy.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Man*.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (up).

!O cW HP:Wounded>south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>close trapdoor
pick trapdoor
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, fighting Harpy.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Man*.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (up).

!O cW HP:Wounded>Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the trapdoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Harpy sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>close trapdoor
hit *man*
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
!O cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close trapdoor

!O cW HP:Wounded>
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit *man*
Ok.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
You pound *a Man*'s body extremely hard.
Harpy cleaves *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Hurt Harpy:Hurt>hit *man*

Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man*'s body extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Hurt Harpy:Hurt>Harpy narrates 'bashed'
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*:Hurt Harpy:Hurt>lab x
Ok.
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Hurt Harpy:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Hurt Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor

Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Hurt Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Hurt Harpy:Hurt>Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Hurt Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
Ok.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
You pound *a Man* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor

Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
Hyndan (h) closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*a Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
Harpy cleaves *a Man* (x)'s right leg hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
A spirit has arrived.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!

##########
########## :-)
##########

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>close trapdoor
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man* (x)'s left foot hard.

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Wounded Harpy:Hurt>
You pound *a Man* (x)'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Bad Harpy:Hurt>
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded>
A finch ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded>north
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
You approach *a Man* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Bad>hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Harpy ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>north
hit x
Harpy LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

north
hit x
A Narrow Tunnel
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o= cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>
A Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Harpy LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
north
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
A Very Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>east
A Narrow Tunnel
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
Harpy LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
They aren't here.

o= cW HP:Wounded>south
Small Cave
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
A Tunnel Crossing
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO cW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Wounded>west
They aren't here.

oO cW HP:Wounded>west
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, [south], west.

o= cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Grave Vault
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (x) is here, fighting Harpy.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Man* (x).
Exits: north, east, [up].
*a Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
east
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Harpy LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A Narrow Tunnel
*a Man* (x) is standing here.
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: east, [south], west.

!= cW HP:Wounded>east
You pound *a Man* (x)'s right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Harpy approaches *a Man* (x), trying to cleave him.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Awful>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Man* (x)'s left hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Man* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Dying>
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Dying>b
bash
A finch ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.


!= cW HP:Wounded*a Man*(x):Dying>
Harpy cleaves *a Man* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o= cW HP:Wounded>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a hooded brass lantern
a black silken sash
a giant spear (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a leather collar

o= cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.

###########
##########  Codac.. He redied another time and then we left east. All-in-all
##########  some 800k. 
###########


   2,  1%,  #Yukon                    |   3,  1%,  #Codac                    |
   2,  1%,  #Niedor                   |   1,  0%,  #Dozer                    |
   1,  1%,  #Roll                     |   2,  1%,  #Thiwzan  




2011/08/11 04:52, Mafaz:Rated: Good 
great style, amusing amount of zorcs on imo!

2011/08/11 05:46, Ryalnos:   
Ahahahaha!

2011/08/11 06:46, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
*****

2011/08/11 06:48, Kaspar:  Rated: Superb 
*****

2011/08/11 07:18, Grimace:Rated: Superb 
Very nice :P

2011/08/11 08:02, Masozi:  Rated: Superb 
That was cool! Badass zorcs.

2011/08/11 09:12, Nockurzh:Rated: Superb 
Epic:D also to reduce their balls (if they still have those) even more, 4 of the guys that died were too afraid to charge a bn and orc in sd without beeing 10... guess west of bwb is where the actually try to fight:P 10 stars for that!

2011/08/11 09:33, Ortansia:  Rated: Superb 
Well done! I enjoyed reading

2011/08/11 11:26, Walo:  Rated: Superb 
Wish I woulda been on for this...

2011/08/11 11:54, Lunatyc:  Rated: Superb 
Hah, was wondering what you guys did after beating up me (and others) in defense of ZOC. Rocking log.

2011/08/11 12:00, Telessar:  Rated: Good 
Why do you have 148 ob near GH and why were there no rangers? *boggle*

2011/08/11 13:13, Foxer:Rated: Superb 
Wicked my boys, wicked:))

2011/08/11 15:12, Ryalnos:   
It seems that Mithfalan is bringing back the classic clueless-pukegroup.

(Time to play darkie)

2011/08/11 15:15, Fandr:  Rated: Good 
So you wanna do the exact same thing on darkie side? Time to play puke!

2011/08/11 15:22, Ryalnos:  edited 3x   
Hey man, I'm clearly too lazy to ever lead.

2011/08/11 16:05, Fandr:  Rated: Good 
Just messin' with ya!

2011/08/11 17:44, Faine:Rated: Superb 
Good read!

2011/08/11 18:12, Mithfalan:    -Zepir-Rated: Superb 
i didnt die in this log so SUPERB

2011/08/11 19:51, Polydeukes:Rated: Superb 
2011/08/11 15:12, Ryalnos:
It seems that Mithfalan is bringing back the classic clueless-pukegroup.

(Time to play darkie)


Lay off him already? He seems to have 100 times bigger balls then 95% of mume population atm.

2011/08/11 20:12, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
What Polydeukes said

2011/08/11 20:24, Mota: 
with all due respect Mithfalan is not playing more brave than most players. I would put it about average. between store sleeps, portal and entering with only 2x more then enemy... certainly not the wussiest but balls only drop when you win against the odds

but this log rocked and mithfalan even was pretty alright, if dwarf and other elfs had a clue zorcs shoulda died, not much for mithfalan to do when buff is spaming around and zorcs hit fleeing

2011/08/11 20:59, Polydeukes:Rated: Superb 
Atleast he enters stuff.

2011/08/11 21:24, Mithfalan:    -Zepir-edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
well when i pk with people that i know i play alot more brave and with only one other and we take fights against 4

2011/08/11 21:43, Mafaz:Rated: Good 
as your logs so eloquently show

2011/08/12 01:31, Macunaima:Rated: Superb 
I did not understand why rangers and elven hunters did not followed to trapdoor... Bug or something? Vale system of calling defence is much more clever than GH... and im talking about bears int vs elven...

Im not sure which tatics we should take, but i realized i should be trying to quake their flees before... How to charge 3 zoc warriors with 2 war + 2 casters in a 10 rooms closed area?

2011/08/12 03:27, Dozer:  Rated: Average 
Well done Zorcs. The pint of tequila did not help me in this situation from what I can tell

2011/08/12 15:46, Meztar:Rated: Superb 
impresive, very nice job.

2011/08/12 18:27, Akula:Rated: Superb 
Beautiful execution!

2011/08/15 10:09, Drogtash:Rated: Good 
Decent sanc-cap? Well it's two things that do those 89 damage to you, 45 sanc cap on quake and debris only did 44? So yeah, around what I thought it would be.

2011/08/15 11:28, Shrimp: 
yeah i know, but an earthquake seldom does more than ~100 dmg (even with debris) if i'm not mistaken, so either way, the 'virtual' sanc-cap of the purple against quakes is like 90, rendering the purple useless against one of the highest dmg-spells in the game..

Purple for non-clerics = rarely useful
Purple for puke-clerics = overpowered!

2011/08/15 11:49, Drogtash:Rated: Good 
I've heard of quakes doing alot more damage than that :p highlevel pure mages do alot more but combos and lowlevel quaking clerics should do around 100...

2011/08/15 13:43, Razoor: 
140 is the highest i've eaten so far :)
(and lived to see the score..)

2011/08/15 14:39, Devastator: 
Quakes usually do around 50-70 to me... but that's a high-level troll. So...

Mithfalan was the only one who put up a bit of a fight. Good to read some action though, at GH of all places :-P

2011/08/16 01:31, Mithfalan:    -Zepir-Rated: Superb 
i tested my quake on a puke in RD and it did a little over 140 with debris

2011/08/17 17:33, Villa:   
lol, thiwzan the rl thief rip again...5 star!!

2011/08/18 06:12, Zubr:Rated: Superb 
Care to comment on the real life thief thingie? :D

2011/08/18 13:54, Villa:   
he stole my money rl, and run away from me...and now he make new char and stop playing it when i found it :p

2011/08/19 12:00, Lodis: 
Ack! I missed the rating. Superb 5 stars from me. I thought 'Codac' is a typo. :s

2011/10/01 00:36, Thurge: 
Good stuff. =D

2011/10/11 21:28, Stainer: 
Thanx for waiting.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aremir, Eiluvial, Faine, Fisben, Foll, Foxer, Grimace, Hanne, Jeraziah, 
Jigsaw, Joacim, Kaspar, Khundin, Lunatyc, Macunaima, Masozi, Meztar, Mithfalan, Nacs, 
Nockurzh, Odoinn, Ortansia, Pirx, Shi, Walo 
 Good Alian, Drogtash, Fandr, Fieldy, Mafaz, Rashnak, Telessar 
 Average Cair, Dozer, Rik 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back