Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A little tuesday night teaser (Dsquared)comments   back
(1908 hits. Posted 2011/08/23)
########
######## Looking for a horsie in Hillmen, instead i find this bag of bones!
########

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!( cRW Mana:Hot>
Strange looking Hill
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south. - n:gravedoor.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!. cRW Mana:Hot>hit disaster
Your attempt to slash *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* fails.

!. cRW Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.

!. cRW Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {burialtrap} [local]

Your attempt to slash *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* fails.

!. cRW Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* with full impact.

!. cRW Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {burialtrap} [local]

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cRW Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>exa orc
You don't see an orc.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>sc
182/182 hits, 78/126 mana, and 55/111 moves.

############
############ Mana..
############


!. cW Mana:Burning>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits/emulated: {north}, south. - n:gravedoor.

You stop scouting.

!. cW Mana:Burning>n
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: (south). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

![ cW Mana:Burning>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Embraced narrates 'they scouting' in Orkish.
A dark wraith barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>u
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange looking Hill
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south. - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (south). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.
You have found *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*!
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* closes the gravedoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
The gravedoor seems to be closed.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges a dark wraith's attempt to hit him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open burialtrap
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open gravedoor
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close burialtrap
Ok.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close burialtrap
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open gravedoor
close burialtrap
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
A dark wraith barely slashes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You barely slash a dark wraith's left foot and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* closes the gravedoor.
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* tries to enable the gravedoor's lock...
A dark wraith tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>close gravedoor
f
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
f
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* skillfully picks the lock of the gravedoor.

#########
######### Let the battle commence!
######### 

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash a dark wraith's body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A dark wraith barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>open burialtrap
open burialtrap
Ok.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>open burialtrap
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>open burialtrap

You barely slash a dark wraith's left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>open burialtrap
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
Exits: west, (up). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open burialtrap
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already open!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: [south], (down). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: [south], (down). - s:gravedoor d:burialtrap.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up). - u:burialtrap.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close burialtrap
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close burialtrap
It's already closed!
A living statue barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
close burialtrap
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
It's already closed!
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>close burialtrap
close burialtrap
Ok.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* opens the burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>open burialtrap
It's already closed!
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* opens the burialtrap.
A living statue barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>f
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* closes the burialtrap.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Healthy>d
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: [south], (down). - u:burialtrap.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up). - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* closes the burialtrap.

A living statue approaches *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to hit him.

close burialtrap
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges a ghost's attempt to hit him.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony stops following you.
A ghost says 'There will be no mercy for you!' in Westron.
You slash a pony's right foreleg and shatter it.
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* pierces a living statue's left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pony:Dying>
You slash a pony's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.
A living statue lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Hurt>w
f
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a living statue:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
e
Before a Portal
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, [west]. - n:hiddengrave.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
cast quick 'ligh' disaster
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A ghost is here, fighting *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a ghost.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
Your attempt to slash *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* fails.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
e
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
hit disaster
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
hit disaster
Before a Portal
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west]. - n:hiddengrave.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west. - n:hiddengrave.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
hit disaster
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search q
You begin to search...

cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You didn't find anyone.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A living statue is here, fighting *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*.
A ghost is here, fighting *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a living statue.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* escaped the fight.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
close burialtrap
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east sneaking.
Before a Portal
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, (west). - n:hiddengrave.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
cast quick 'ligh' disaster
They aren't here.
A ghost says 'YOU! Black Númenórean! You will die before your time.' in Westron.
A ghost barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A living statue barely hits your body and tickles it.

f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A ghost says 'Is that the best you can do? Try harder!' in Westron.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a living statue:Wounded>A ghost barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a living statue:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
w
Before a Portal
Exits: east, (west). - n:hiddengrave.
You feel a hidden presence.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>_close exit
--->close exit
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>155/182 hits, 94/126 mana, and 67/111 moves.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 52%, PB: 50%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,022,354 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 969. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield
- armour

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search q
You begin to search...

You have found *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cup
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open burialtrap
You don't see any burialtrap here.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
hit disaster
Dark Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a ghost!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash him.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

e
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

f
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a spirit:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Before a Portal
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west]. - n:hiddengrave.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The portal seems to be closed.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

_open exit
--->open exit
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Dark Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:burialtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit disaster
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Before a Portal
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, (west). - n:hiddengrave.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit disaster
Your attempt to slash *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* fails.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' disaster
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* barely shoots your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black
 horn shortbow.
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' disaster
You feel less protected.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* barely shoots your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black
 horn shortbow.
You start to concentrate...

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* strongly shoots your right leg.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]
cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* strongly shoots your head.

*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

e
hit disaster
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

cast quick 'burn' disaster
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Disaster the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Disaster the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Dark Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: east, west. - n:hiddengrave.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Before a Portal
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a water skin
a hunting knife (flawless)
a set of lock picks
a green leather belt
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (marred)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a brown pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a spotted pair of pants (flawless)
a green hood (flawless)
a brown shirt (flawless)
a flask of orkish draught
a green key
a crude metal key
a small metal flask
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
a skull key
a brown bottle
a barbed fang (flawless)

############################

!( cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Great Gates
Exits: (west), down.

!( cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>of sl
order followers sl
A huge tarantula (AA) lies down and falls asleep.
A huge tarantula (BB) lies down and falls asleep.
Ok.

!( cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.

!( cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Hall of the Eastern Gate
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

###
##  Oh! snap!
###

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trd

tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

e
You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Fine>n
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine>tr
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a huge stone troll leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a huge stone troll leading south done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of a filthy troll leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago


You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {crack} [local]

The crack is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

#########
######### F! one sec too late.
#########

!O cW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Draugr the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

!O cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>whois dr
order followers assist
No-one by that name.
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves north.

!O cW HP:Fine>Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.

########
######## ..Or maybe not? Looks like this dwarf is good for a rump in the hay
########

!O cW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
d
Under the Crack
You see two magic mushrooms on the ground.
*Draugr the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west, (up). - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

You feel less protected.
*Draugr the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Draugr the Dwarf* closes the earthtrap.

!= cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>f

A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine>
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Draugr the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

f
#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
*Draugr the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine>e

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine>s
e
A Wet Tunnel
*Draugr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves north.

!= cW HP:Fine>open exit
Under the Crack
You see two magic mushrooms on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine>u
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine>
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south, (down). - u:crack.

!O cW HP:Fine>s
arm
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

n
#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south, (down).

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
Under the Crack
You see two magic mushrooms on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Draugr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (up). - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.

#   $target is now set to {draugr} [local]
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

#######
####### To battle we go!
#######

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
w
A Wet Tunnel
*Draugr the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit draugr
order followers assist
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e

*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
Under the Crack
There are two magic mushrooms here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s body extremely hard.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
close exit
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Draugr the Dwarf*!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit
close exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
You can't proceed while the stonedoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
close exit
A huge tarantula (AA) approaches *Draugr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf*!
*Draugr the Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s body extremely hard.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) approaches *Draugr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill draugr
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
A huge tarantula (AA) approaches *Draugr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s right forefoot very hard.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf*!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Draugr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
hit draugr
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
hit draugr
close exit
It's already closed!
*Draugr the Dwarf* strongly cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s head.
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Draugr the Dwarf*!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>order followers kill draugr
close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* stops using a b
attle axe.
*Draugr the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>order followers assist
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf*!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s right hindleg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*:Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>#   $spellspeed is now set to {
quick} [local]

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh
'} [local]

You barely slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) opens the stonedoor.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine a huge tarantula (AA):Wounded>order followers flee
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (BB) leaves east.
A huge tarantula (AA) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) leaves north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Fine>f
w
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cave Entrance
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, (south). - s:stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
The stonedoor closes quietly.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {draygr} [local]

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*

A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s left foreleg extremely hard and 
shatters it.
You lightly slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>f
You will attempt to flee!
A dire wolf says 'YRz! DfaNn!kYkurzrllrdikkbrhorrnyrusktifR.' in Animal.
A dire wolf approaches *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>
A dire wolf strongly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>hit *dwarf*
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) closes the stonedoor.
You're already fighting!
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>order followers assist
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) locks the stonedoor.
A dire wolf barely hits your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Draugr the Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Draugr the Dwarf* (x).
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (AA).
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A dire wolf is here, fighting *Draugr the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: [north], east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s right forefoot hard and shatters it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>150

A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
A dire wolf approaches *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers flee
Ok.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) unlocks the stonedoor.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (BB) leaves east.
A huge tarantula (AA) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
hit *dwarf*
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
hit *dwarf*
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
hit *dwarf*
Under the Crack
There are two magic mushrooms here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You try to slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Bad>order followers assist
You're already fighting!
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s body very hard and shatters it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>
Your legs feel heavier.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>#   $spellspeed is now set to {qu
ick} [local]

You lightly slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'}
 [local]

A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (AA):Awful>cast quick 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a huge tarantula (AA)'s death cry as she collapses.
A huge tarantula (AA) is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Under the Crack
On the ground, there are two magic mushrooms.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Draugr the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: west, [up]. - u:crack.
A dire wolf has arrived from the west.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast quick 'ligh' *dwarf*

A dire wolf says 'YSE!aDmkrz!kYrrrsKllrdrezbrnkvHmyvkretkzm.' in Animal.
A dire wolf lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *dwarf*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You barely slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>cast quick 'ligh' *dwarf*

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>w
You start to concentrate...

hit *dwarf*
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (BB)'s left hindleg very hard.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

cast quick 'ligh' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x) with full impact.
A dire wolf lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east. - u:crack.
A huge tarantula (BB) approaches *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>hit *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' *dwarf*
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

A dire wolf has arrived from the east.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A dire wolf leaves north.
A dire wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Fine>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A dire wolf says 'OScRkykh urrrdakd,rK'llkkrp tfeklkwbkrmrrfaynrrrbody!' in Animal.
A huge tarantula (BB) strongly hits a dire wolf's left forefoot.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>soff
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dire wolf barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Wet Tunnel
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting a dire wolf.
A dire wolf is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
Exits: north, east.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits a dire wolf's left hindleg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers flee
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (BB) leaves east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

A dire wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Fine>
You lightly slash a dire wolf's right hindfoot and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a dire wolf:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Under the Crack
On the ground, there are two magic mushrooms.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: west, [up].

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
A Wet Tunnel
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit
It seems to be locked.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit
n
close exit
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It seems to be locked.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
hit x
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit
n
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit x
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It seems to be locked.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>pick exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit
n
A dire wolf has arrived from the east.

hit x
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>The stonedoor closes quietly.
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
They aren't here.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit x
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>open exit
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
It seems to be locked.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
A dire wolf has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
e
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Under the Crack
There are two magic mushrooms here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: west, [up]. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
155/182 hits, 60/126 mana, and 40/111 moves.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 36%, DB: 48%, PB: 45%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 913,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 969. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield
- Orkish draught

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {draugr} [local]
l
Under the Crack
There are two magic mushrooms here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: west, {up}. - u:crack.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 36%, DB: 48%, PB: 45%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 913,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 969. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield
- Orkish draught

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
sc
141/182 hits, 62/126 mana, and 55/111 moves.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a wooden pipe

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 36%, DB: 48%, PB: 45%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 913,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 969. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield
- Orkish draught

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cmw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits/emulated: west, {up}. - u:crack.

You stop scouting.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
s
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You realise that the door is already open.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit draugr
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]
_close exit
--->close exit
f
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) opens the stonedoor.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast quick 'ligh' draugr
Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
The stonedoor closes quietly.
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
cast quick 'ligh' draugr
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
pick exit
It seems to be locked.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the stonedoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' draugr
You start to concentrate...

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A dire wolf has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Wet Tunnel
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Cave Entrance
Exits: north, (south). - s:stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit draugr
close exit
They aren't here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit draugr
You try to slash *Draugr the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>order followers assist

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) locks the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
The stonedoor seems to be closed.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a staff inlaid with gems
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
order followers assist
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>f
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s

A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>f

Your head stops stinging.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>s
You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Giant Cave
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Cave Entrance
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south]. - s:stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>The stonedoor seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Bad>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

cast n 'earth'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A huge tarantula (BB) hates your guts!
A huge tarantula (BB) stops following you.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A pack horse (MY) stops following you.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Draugr the Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) unlocks the stonedoor.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) opens the stonedoor.

close exit
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

close exit
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Draugr the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Draugr the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Draugr the Dwarf* (x).
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a pack horse (MY)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (MY) is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: (north), east. - s:stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
ec
The stonedoor seems to be closed.
A dire wolf bleeds from open wounds.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a nasty orkish fang (satisfactory)
a black metal shield (used)
a fine pair of rigid leather sleeves (flawless)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (well-maintained)
a pair of hard leather trousers (well-maintained)
a sturdy reinforced leather helmet (worn)
a rigid leather breastplate (neglected)

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Cave Entrance
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>_close exit
--->close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a strange set of lock picks
a butcher knife (marred)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
an icy ring
a loaf of white bread
a bent bone key
a battle axe (flawless)
a flask of miruvor

#############
############# I loot an azure (hope you got other eq back) and leave when Balrog group arrives.

############# A few ticks later i make some noise bree, and head into barbaras and block picture.
############# It is a lazy way of getting action, but then again, I'm a lazy guy!
#############


![ cW Mana:Burning>
Glauron narrates 'how the hell he got inside' in Orkish.
182/182 hits, 96/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>

The panel is opened from the other side.

![ cW Mana:Burning>

*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

#########
######### Ding!
#########

![ cW Mana:Burning>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* lightly smites your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Rabin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.
You lightly slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
st*Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
_open exit--->open exit
fIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
order followers assist*Rabin the Dwarf* closes the panel.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You barely slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
f*Rabin the Dwarf* closes the panel.
You are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exit
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fOk.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitYou are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitopen exitIt's already open!
Nuko narrates 'i broke exit' in Orkish.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitIt's already open!
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exitopen exitIt's already open!
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

open exit![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

It's already open!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

open exit![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Ectelion the Half-Elf*!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Man* has arrived from above.
*Rabin the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right hand and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Ectelion the Half-Elf*!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee up.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), (down). - n:picture u:panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Man* has arrived from below.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exitIt's already open!
*a Man* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nBanqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exitIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
w
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
End of Corridor
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You lightly slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Rabin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Banqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nwAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nEnd of Corridor
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Rabin the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Corridor
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ne*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves north.
Corridor
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
You have found a mean brigand!
*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
e
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sEnd of Hallway
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sThe Kitchen and Stores
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A pie has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
wsBanqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
dA Secret Chamber
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: (up). - n:picture u:panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nBanqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
wEnd of Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nCorridor
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nenCorridor
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nThe Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A dirty ruffian draped in rags advances towards you.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* lightly smites your right foot and tickles it.
Nuko narrates 'i am paranoid like that' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
ridNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
order followers assistA huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sThe Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A dirty ruffian draped in rags advances towards you.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (AA).
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf*.
Exits: north, south.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Ectelion the Half-Elf*!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *Ectelion the Half-Elf*!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You swiftly dodge a young ruffian's attempt to hit you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a young ruffian:Healthy>

You slash a young ruffian's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a young ruffian:Fine>
exa elf
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a young ruffian:Fine>
fYou don't see an elf.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a young ruffian:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nnThe Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A dirty ruffian draped in rags advances towards you.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nOld Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ridA pack horse (MY) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (MY)'s reins, and start riding him.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nBefore the Castle Gate
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Rabin the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
exa elfYou don't see an elf.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* barely smites your body and tickles it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Rabin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

You barely slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
exa elf*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You see nothing special about him.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has several bruises.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a steel claymore (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a leather baldric
<worn as belt>       a white leather belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a moneybag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
order followers assistA huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
lab xOk.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n*a Man* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.
Before the Castle Gate
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Rabin the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
leadNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
f*a Man* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sBefore the Castle Gate
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lead
*Rabin the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sYou stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Old Castle Gate
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sCastle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sThe Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sEntrance to the Castle Keep
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
You have found a young ruffian!

#########
######### They retreat, and come back.. 
#########



![ cW Mana:Burning>
lipl i backpack
backpack (used) : 
two amethysts
two azure scrolls
a black candle
a blue scroll
six flasks of orkish draught
a necklace
two purple scrolls
three small metal flasks

![ cW Mana:Burning>
lipol i sable
pouch (used) : 
an azure scroll
two twisted rock fragments

##########
########## Too big a treasure for any one man to handle!
##########

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sc182/182 hits, 115/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sc182/182 hits, 115/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sc182/182 hits, 116/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sc182/182 hits, 116/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sc182/182 hits, 116/126 mana, and 111/111 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
waYou are already awake...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
open exitOk.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {up}. - n:picture u:panel.

You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
close exitOk.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
open exitOk.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
scout nYou quietly scout northwards...

Banqueting Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {down}. - d:throne.

dYou stop scouting.
You swiftly dodge a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

You lightly slash a bandit bodyguard's body and tickle it.

![ cW Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A bandit bodyguard is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x).
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting a bandit bodyguard.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
d*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) smites a bandit bodyguard's body extremely hard and shatters it.

A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - n:picture u:panel.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
close exitOk.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
pick exitYou can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
cast 'block door' exitYou start to concentrate...

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) opens the panel.
You can't proceed while the panel is in motion.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
close exitOk.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
close exitcast 'block door' exitIt's already closed!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) opens the panel.
You can't proceed while the panel is in motion.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
open exituopen throneIt's already open!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
close exitThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - n:picture u:panel.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from below.
cast 'block door' exitYou swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.

![ cW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
It's already open!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
*Rabin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
*a Man* swiftly dodges a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
open exitOk.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves north.
You barely slash *a Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
w
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) lightly smites your right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
open exit*a Man* leaves up.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
fIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
open exitOk.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
fopen exitYou are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
open exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
open exit*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - n:picture u:panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exitIt's already open!
The throne closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to slash you.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>

*Rabin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
_open exit--->open exit
nIt's already open!
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Rabin the Dwarf*!
*Rabin the Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
The throne is opened from the other side.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>

A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Rabin the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from below.
*Rabin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rabin the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) strongly smites your right foot.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
u
A huge tarantula (AA) approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
uNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Man*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (AA).
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) smites your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitOk.
Barbaras barely slashes *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close thronelock throne
*a Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
Ok.
You barely slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
fThere does not seem to be any keyhole.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
sYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
open throneOk.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You swiftly dodge a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>
s
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You slash a bandit bodyguard's left foot.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge Barbaras' attempt to slash you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) barely smites your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>
open throneIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Hurt>
open throne
Barbaras barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You strongly slash a bandit bodyguard's right leg and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
It's already open!
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
open throne*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the stonedoor.
It's already open!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
fYou are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

A bandit bodyguard fails to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
uThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exitcast 'block door' exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.

The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the stonedoor is in motion.
A bandit bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

Barbaras barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You slash a bandit bodyguard's left foot.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Banqueting Hall
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west. - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
d
*a Man* quietly scouts southwards...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You feel less protected.
*Rabin the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
s
*a Man* stops scouting southwards.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x).
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
Exits: (north), (down).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
dA Secret Chamber
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (up). - n:picture u:panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
arm*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) lightly smites your body and tickles it.
cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exitIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
unThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Banqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
wEnd of Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nCorridor
Exits: north, south.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
armcast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
seEnd of Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sBanqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
*a Man* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

order followers kill ectelion*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) lightly smites your right foot and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>
open exitIt's already open!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Kitchen and Stores
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A pie has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
wsBanqueting Hall
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x).
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (AA).
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
d
A bandit bodyguard tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) barely smites your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

Barbaras barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

A bandit bodyguard barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
uclose exitThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cast 'block door' exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

#########
########  At this point my spiders are outside but I can handle this one!
#########

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.

The throne closes quietly.

dA bandit bodyguard tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

open thronefThe throne is opened from the other side.

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from below.

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) lightly smites your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

########
######## Almost got it blocked!  
########

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
It's already open!
You swiftly dodge a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

You swiftly dodge Barbaras' attempt to slash you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
open exitOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - n:picture u:panel.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cast n 'earth'
The throne closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You are too afraid.
You swiftly dodge a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

You swiftly dodge Barbaras' attempt to slash you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a bandit bodyguard:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Banqueting Hall
*Rabin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west. - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
0fcha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Rabin the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (BB)'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
End of Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
eeBanqueting Hall
*Rabin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Kitchen and Stores
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A loaf of bread has been left here.
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A pie has been left here.
A wooden box, made from rich wood, rests on the ground.
Exits: (north), west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
wBanqueting Hall
*Rabin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *Rabin the Dwarf*.
*a Man* is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, (south), west.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exitIt's already open!
*Rabin the Dwarf* cleaves a huge tarantula (BB)'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sThe Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exitdOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Secret Chamber
Exits: (up). - d:throne.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

You hear a death cry from above.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

########
######## Heres comes the part of how NOT to play BN, lest you want to die looking like a fool!
########

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
The Throne-Hall
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
The mean bandit leader Barbaras grins at you and draws his sword.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {up}. - n:picture u:panel.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop scouting.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
cast n 'earth'You quickly recall your stored spell...

cast n 'earth'*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse (MY) stops following you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A pack horse (MY) panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) smites your body.

cast n 'earth'*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) opens the panel.
A pack horse (MY) panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a pack horse (MY)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (MY) is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
Ok.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) opens the panel.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

cast n 'earth'The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
open exitIt's already open!
You swiftly dodge *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s attempt to smite you.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
unNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You lightly slash *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s body.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
open exit*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) closes the panel.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
cast quick 'ligh' ectelionYou start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' ectelionPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.

o[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
cast quick 'ligh' ectelionAll you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
lAll you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
lAll you can do right now, is think about the stars!
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


o# cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

#######
####### Fun session! Next time I'll try to die in style too!
#######


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2011/08/23 21:41, Disaster: 
fun log, had SOD after this. poor showing my be, shoulda been better fight but thought you had already dropped 3 of your quakes so while i was expecting one of them i figured i'd be interupting your spells after that... sigh, kickass job.

2011/08/24 02:51, Patriot:   
I've felt the wrath of Dsquared+tarantulas. After he spared me ld that is. Had to give him a fight!

2011/08/25 01:37, Masozi:   
Logs with multiple fights are fun. Cool log. Rough ending =)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back