Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Revisiting an old battlefield (Taurex)comments   back
  
(14 ratings and 3005 hits. Posted 2011/08/29)
Start logging: 29.08.2011 19:24
lIn the Damp Cellar
Exits/emulated: north, west.

o[ W>
whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - In the Damp Cellar

o[ W>
statOB: 79%, DB: -31%, PB: 60%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 63,667 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit

o[ W>
sc659/659 hits and 125/141 moves.

o[ W>
sc659/659 hits and 128/141 moves.

o[ W>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
8am on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:15:50 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W>
sc659/659 hits and 133/141 moves.

o[ W>
statOB: 79%, DB: -31%, PB: 60%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 63,667 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit

o[ W>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W>
eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W>
scout nYou quietly scout northwards...

In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

You stop scouting.

o[ W>
sc659/659 hits and 137/141 moves.

o[ W>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

o[ W>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ W>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ W>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ W*a Dwarf*:Fine>
w
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ W HP:Fine>
eThe Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Fine>
wsIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
w*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Fine>
open floorstoneIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Fine>
eOk.

o[ W HP:Fine>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Fine>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.
A skeletal warrior tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ W HP:Fine a skeletal warrior:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Fine a skeletal warrior:Fine>
f
A dark wraith barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Fine a skeletal warrior:Fine>
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Dark Passage
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (down). - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
close exitThe door closes quietly.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine>

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*:Fine>
lab xopen exitOk.

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine>
fOk.

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine>
sYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - d:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Fine>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.
*a noble Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a skeletal warrior's attempt to slash him.

![ W HP:Fine>
close exitOk.
A dark wraith lightly hits *a noble Elf* (x)'s right foot.

![ W HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit xYou approach *a noble Elf* (x), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine a skeletal warrior:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine a skeletal warrior:Fine>
eNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* (x) leaves east.

o[ W HP:Fine>
eThe Dungeons
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.
*a noble Elf* (x) leaves west.

o[ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Fine>
whit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a noble Elf* (x).
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*a noble Elf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You approach *a noble Elf* (x), trying to hit him.
A skeletal warrior leaves east.

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a noble Elf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>

*a noble Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* (x) leaves east.

![ W HP:Fine>
e
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg very hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
hit *elf**Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a noble Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
fA dark wraith barely hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* opens the door.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
dIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
close exithit *dwarf*Ok.
*a noble Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>

A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
A spirit-soldier barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
fYou will attempt to flee!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Fine>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Fine>
eIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
*a noble Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf**Villa the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*a noble Elf* (x) leaves west.
They aren't here.
A dark wraith utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A dark wraith's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf*They aren't here.
A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine>
f
A dark wraith lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine>
*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a noble Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
w
*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*a noble Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Fine>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
eIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A spirit-soldier strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>

You hit a spirit-soldier's left arm hard.

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>

A dark wraith strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>

A spirit-soldier strongly crushes your right foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
eIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
bash *dwarf*A spirit-soldier tries to crush *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

f![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>

o[ W HP:Fine>
ehit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
bash *dwarf*![ W HP:Fine>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a noble Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

w![ W HP:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
eIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* (x) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *elf*close exit*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.
*a Dwarf* intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
A spirit-soldier tries to crush *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*:Hurt>
lab xOk.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
f
*a Dwarf* (x) intercepts a dark wraith's blow.
A dark wraith barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
wIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf**a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
fYou will attempt to flee!
A spirit-soldier barely crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>
ehit *dwarf*close exitIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves a spirit-soldier's right hand hard.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
It's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
f
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine>
wIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*eThey aren't here.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*The Dungeons
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
close exitOk.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
open exitOk.
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Prison Cell
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north). - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Fine>
nThe Dungeons
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

![ W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf**Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg very hard.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>

*a noble Elf* leaves west.
*Villa the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ W HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

![ W HP:Fine*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Fine*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Fine>

A spirit-soldier tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o[ W HP:Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>
_close exit--->close exit
fIt's already closed!
A dark wraith lightly hits your body and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc461/659 hits and 85/141 moves.

o[ W HP:Fine>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
hit *dwarf*
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nhit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>

![ W HP:Hurt>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* leaves south.
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.
A spirit-soldier barely crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

w![ W HP:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
eIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right leg very hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*a noble Elf* leaves west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
A dark wraith barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded a dark wraith:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded a dark wraith:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot very hard.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
f*a Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>

*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left leg hard and tickles it.
A dark wraith barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>

A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
eIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fA spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc418/659 hits and 65/141 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Villa the Half-Elf*.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Villa the Half-Elf*.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.
*Villa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*close exitYou hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

![ W HP:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt>
shit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
*Villa the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
wfNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*eThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west. - d:floorstone.

![ W HP:Hurt>
*Villa the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.
They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
nhit *dwarf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ W HP:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

![ W HP:Hurt>

*a noble Elf* begins to recite a purple scroll.
A dark wraith lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot.

![ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*close exitYou approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad a dark wraith:Healthy>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exit*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>
*Villa the Half-Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
It's already closed!
A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...
You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Hurt*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exit*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ehit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitYou approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.
*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.
A dark wraith lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
You strongly hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and shatter it.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

*Villa the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

A dark wraith begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

A spirit-soldier crushes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*a Dwarf*(x):Dying>

You hit *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

#######
######  The true way to level, as some wise guy once put it!
#######

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
nIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit *elf*You approach *Villa the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
A spirit-soldier approaches *Villa the Half-Elf*, trying to crush her.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
lab xOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>

A spirit-soldier barely crushes *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* opens the door.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitOk.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting knife (flawless)
a stone
a water skin
a broad silver belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a necklace
a golden quartzite ring
a sapphire ring
a pale blue stone

######
#####  Doh! In a perfect world there would be a WS in here!
######

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
whit xclose exitIn the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You try to hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x), but she parries successfully.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
You don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
bash xehit x*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Villa the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
Ok.
A spirit-soldier lightly crushes *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exit*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
bash xThe door is opened from the other side.
A dark wraith barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
whit xIn the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitYou try to hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x), but she parries successfully.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
bash xYou don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
ehit xclose exit*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
They aren't here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit *elf**Vandersell the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Vandersell the Silvan Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
lab xOk.
A dark wraith strongly hits your head and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
fYou will attempt to flee!

![ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
close exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ehit *elf*close exitIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
close exitThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
It's already closed!
A spirit-soldier crushes your body and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
ehit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
fThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
neIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
hit *elf*The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
wecIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting knife (flawless)
a stone
a water skin
a broad silver belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a necklace
a golden quartzite ring
a sapphire ring
a pale blue stone

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
sIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
g coins all.corpseYou don't see any corpse to get things from.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
ng pack corpseIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up]. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
sYou get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to hit you.
You hit a dark wraith's right arm hard and tickle it.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a dark wraith:Fine>
ecNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a dark wraith:Fine>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting knife (flawless)
a stone
a water skin
a broad silver belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a necklace
fa golden quartzite ring
a sapphire ring
a pale blue stone

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow a dark wraith:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
eg axe corpseIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
s*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

#######
######  Cutting off the last of his small legs in case he dares to come back!
#######


![ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
wIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
open floorstoneOk.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
dBy the Stinking Pool
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
cstoclose stoneslab
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
iYou are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a leather backpack
a short spear (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
sc316/661 hits and 25/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
l i 2.packbackpack (carried) : 
a battle axe (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a jewelled ring
a lembas wafer
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a small metal flask

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
g topaz-ring allYou get a jewelled ring from a leather backpack.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
wear ringYou put a jewelled ring on your left finger.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

The blood coursing through your veins begins quickening its pace, feeding your muscles as you feel a surge of strength flow through your body.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
use ringNah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a ghost:Healthy>
use ringYou cannot use that.
You hit a ghost's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a ghost:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
sc324/661 hits and 28/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
use ringNah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
ujuse jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

You feel stronger.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a ghost:Fine>
scYou can't do that while fighting.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a ghost:Fine>
stfDo you not consider fighting as standing?

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired a ghost:Fine>
wqYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
By the Stinking Pool
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
nArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
ostoope stoneslab
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

In the Damp Cellar
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

You stop scouting.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc334/661 hits and 32/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
iYou are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a leather backpack
a short spear (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
drop packYou drop the backpack.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
l i Look in what?

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc339/661 hits and 35/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc340/661 hits and 35/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc340/661 hits and 36/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc340/661 hits and 36/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc341/661 hits and 36/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc341/661 hits and 36/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc341/661 hits and 37/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc342/661 hits and 37/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
trop #rev q        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Thalak                   |   1,  0%,  #Faerthurin               |
   2,  0%,  #Cai                      |   1,  0%,  #Whitebear                |
   1,  0%,  #Kakashi                  |   1,  0%,  #Torkild                  |
   1,  0%,  #Tinùen                   |   1,  0%,  #Harell                   |
   1,  1%,  #Mariachi                 |   1,  1%,  #Fess                     |
   1,  0%,  #Komomkoro                |   1,  0%,  #Wahertian                |
   1,  1%,  #Eileya                   |   1,  0%,  #Latte                    |
   2,  0%,  #Kabalad                  |   1,  0%,  #Thraen                   |
   1,  0%,  #Darkman                  |   1,  0%,  #Noonoo                   |
   2,  0%,  #Arhamel                  |   2,  0%,  #Khuzd                    |
   1,  0%,  #Millie                   |   3,  1%,  #Howdy                    |
   1,  0%,  #Khalar                   |   2,  0%,  #Lessner                  |
   1,  0%,  #Nimarkemen               |   2,  0%,  #Calninor                 |
   3,  1%,  #Ralin                    |   3,  0%,  #Ambaal                   |
   2,  0%,  #Barabas                  |   1,  1%,  #Phloxy                   |
   1,  0%,  #Thardum                  |   1,  0%,  #Molly                    |
   1,  0%,  #Thaq                     |   1,  0%,  #Romin                    |
   1,  0%,  #Gushkatif                |   5,  2%,  #Utred                    |
   1,  1%,  #Phantasm                 |   1,  1%,  #Thanathor                |
   1,  0%,  #Bellerophon              |   1,  1%,  #Deuce                    |
   1,  0%,  #Ercos                    |   2,  1%,  #Altea                    |
   1,  0%,  #Buz                      |   1,  0%,  #Agarnon                  |
   1,  0%,  #Ùlwè                     |   2,  1%,  #Quintus                  |
   1,  0%,  #Flói                     |   1,  0%,  #Titanium                 |
   1,  0%,  #Zita                     |   1,  0%,  #Eärile                   |
   4,  1%,  #Namírë                   |   5,  1%,  #Infiladn                 |
   4,  2%,  #Alinoth                  |   2,  0%,  #Thurdin                  |
   3,  2%,  #Nív                      |   1,  0%,  #Ibun                     |
   2,  1%,  #Zarro                    |   1,  0%,  #Rubado                   |
   1,  0%,  #Artàïn                   |   1,  0%,  #Drazan                   |
   3,  1%,  #Miltar                   |   1,  0%,  #Eros                     |
   2,  1%,  #Sniffles                 |   1,  0%,  #Quraûx                   |
   1,  0%,  #Quarter                  |   1,  0%,  #Savisaar                 |
   1,  1%,  #Cid                      |   1,  0%,  #Lothlahn                 |
   1,  0%,  #Pacini                   |   1,  0%,  #Baradoc                  |
   1,  0%,  #Helmer                   |   1,  0%,  #Ivin                     |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (85%) *** 
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Thalak                   |   1,  0%,  #Faerthurin               |
   2,  0%,  #Cai                      |   1,  0%,  #Whitebear                |
   1,  0%,  #Kakashi                  |   1,  0%,  #Torkild                  |
   1,  0%,  #Tinùen                   |   1,  0%,  #Harell                   |
   1,  1%,  #Mariachi                 |   1,  1%,  #Fess                     |
   1,  0%,  #Komomkoro                |   1,  0%,  #Wahertian                |
   1,  1%,  #Eileya                   |   1,  0%,  #Latte                    |
   2,  0%,  #Kabalad                  |   1,  0%,  #Thraen                   |
   1,  0%,  #Darkman                  |   1,  0%,  #Noonoo                   |
   2,  0%,  #Arhamel                  |   2,  0%,  #Khuzd                    |
   1,  0%,  #Millie                   |   3,  1%,  #Howdy                    |
   1,  0%,  #Khalar                   |   2,  0%,  #Lessner                  |
   1,  0%,  #Nimarkemen               |   2,  0%,  #Calninor                 |
   3,  1%,  #Ralin                    |   3,  0%,  #Ambaal                   |
   2,  0%,  #Barabas                  |   1,  1%,  #Phloxy                   |
   1,  0%,  #Thardum                  |   1,  0%,  #Molly                    |
   1,  0%,  #Thaq                     |   1,  0%,  #Romin                    |
   1,  0%,  #Gushkatif                |   5,  2%,  #Utred                    |
   1,  1%,  #Phantasm                 |   1,  1%,  #Thanathor                |
   1,  0%,  #Bellerophon              |   1,  1%,  #Deuce                    |
   1,  0%,  #Ercos                    |   2,  1%,  #Altea                    |
   1,  0%,  #Buz                      |   1,  0%,  #Agarnon                  |
   1,  0%,  #Ùlwè                     |   2,  1%,  #Quintus                  |
   1,  0%,  #Flói                     |   1,  0%,  #Titanium                 |
   1,  0%,  #Zita                     |   1,  0%,  #Eärile                   |
   4,  1%,  #Namírë                   |   5,  1%,  #Infiladn                 |
   4,  2%,  #Alinoth                  |   2,  0%,  #Thurdin                  |
   3,  2%,  #Nív                      |   1,  0%,  #Ibun                     |
   2,  1%,  #Zarro                    |   1,  0%,  #Rubado                   |
   1,  0%,  #Artàïn                   |   1,  0%,  #Drazan                   |
   3,  1%,  #Miltar                   |   1,  0%,  #Eros                     |
   2,  1%,  #Sniffles                 |   1,  0%,  #Quraûx                   |
   1,  0%,  #Quarter                  |   1,  0%,  #Savisaar                 |
   1,  1%,  #Cid                      |   1,  0%,  #Lothlahn                 |
   1,  0%,  #Pacini                   |   1,  0%,  #Baradoc                  |
   1,  0%,  #Helmer                   |   1,  0%,  #Ivin                     |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (85%) *** 
whois thalak|   2,  1%,  #Garciel                  |   2,  1%,  #Mahaska                  |
   3,  2%,  #Subtle                   |   1,  0%,  #Myrka                    |
   1,  0%,  #Eláril                   |   1,  0%,  #Rercyn                   |
   1,  0%,  #Eäretdor                 |   1,  0%,  #Misdur                   |
   3,  0%,  #Nockurzh                 |   3,  0%,  #Orghul                   |
   1,  0%,  #Fnys                     |                                      |

Total kills: 127 (83 distinct).

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
quitYou cannot quit for the moment.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
whois thalakThalak Tilu is a Dwarf.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc349/661 hits and 42/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
lBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc350/661 hits and 43/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc351/661 hits and 43/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc351/661 hits and 44/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc352/661 hits and 44/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
statOB: 78%, DB: -31%, PB: 59%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,112,915 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc354/661 hits and 45/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
inf %Kinvolved (8)

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc355/661 hits and 46/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc356/661 hits and 47/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc356/661 hits and 47/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc357/661 hits and 47/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc
You see *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) scouting from above!

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
357/661 hits and 48/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc357/661 hits and 48/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sc360/661 hits and 50/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc362/661 hits and 51/142 moves.
You see *Villa the Half-Elf* scouting from above!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc362/661 hits and 51/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc362/661 hits and 52/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc363/661 hits and 52/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc364/661 hits and 53/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc364/661 hits and 53/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc365/661 hits and 53/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
close stoneslabNah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
close stoneslabNah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc367/661 hits and 55/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc367/661 hits and 55/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
reYou are already resting.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
eq
You see *Villa the Half-Elf* scouting from above!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
You are using:
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

o[ W HP:Hurt>
statOB: 78%, DB: -31%, PB: 59%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,112,915 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc369/661 hits and 56/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc370/661 hits and 57/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc371/661 hits and 57/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc371/661 hits and 58/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc372/661 hits and 58/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc372/661 hits and 58/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc373/661 hits and 59/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack

o[ W HP:Hurt>
lBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc375/661 hits and 60/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

A sudden plop is heard from the dark lake.

######
#####  Not so hasty my friend! we're still waiting for them elves!
######

o[ W HP:Hurt>
l i 2.packbackpack (here) : 
a battle axe (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a lembas wafer
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a small metal flask

o[ W HP:Hurt>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
scout sYou quietly scout southwards...

By the Stinking Pool
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

You stop scouting.
Ominous ripples reach you from the center of the lake.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
uIn the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

![ W HP:Hurt>
eIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
eThe Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc380/661 hits and 60/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc381/661 hits and 60/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc381/661 hits and 60/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc383/661 hits and 61/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
statOB: 81%, DB: -31%, PB: 61%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,112,915 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- strength
- noquit

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc384/661 hits and 62/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
scsc384/661 hits and 62/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
384/661 hits and 63/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt>
sthit villaYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ W HP:Hurt>
bash villa*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly hit *Villa the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
e*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

hit villa*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

f![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Villa the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Villa the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
dBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.
You have found a ghost!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
uIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt>
e*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
nIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
wIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc343/661 hits and 55/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt>
e*Villa the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exit
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitclose exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitclose exitYou don't see any exit here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ W HP:Hurt*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
*Villa the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Villa the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

#######
######  EEk, not working!
#######

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close exitclose exitYou don't see any exit here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ W HP:Wounded>
close exit*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded>
It's already closed!
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
e*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>

You lightly hit *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>

*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Wounded*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine>

*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
nIn a Prison Cell
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (south). - s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
_close exit--->close exit
Ok.

#####
####  Nope!
##### 

o[ W HP:Wounded>
_open exit--->open exit
Ok.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
sThe Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
sIn a Prison Cell
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north). - n:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
cnclose exit n
Ok.

#####
####  Nope!
#####

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
_open exit--->open exit
Ok.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
nwThe Dungeons
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
sIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
wIn the Damp Cellar
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
ofloope floorstone
It's already open!

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
dBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
t avillaWho do you wish to tell what?

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
sc284/661 hits and 48/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
sc285/661 hits and 49/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
iYou are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a short spear (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
sc287/661 hits and 50/142 moves.

#######
######  39 hps & 27 mps later..
#######


o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc326/661 hits and 77/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
l i 2.packbackpack (here) : 
a battle axe (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a lembas wafer
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a small metal flask                           <-------- Ah!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc329/661 hits and 80/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
g flask 2.packYou get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc330/661 hits and 81/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
quaff metalOk.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc307/661 hits and 116/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc308/661 hits and 117/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc309/661 hits and 117/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc309/661 hits and 118/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc309/661 hits and 118/142 moves.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc310/661 hits and 118/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc310/661 hits and 119/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

In the Damp Cellar
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

You stop scouting.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc311/661 hits and 120/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>

The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc313/661 hits and 121/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc314/661 hits and 122/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc314/661 hits and 122/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc316/661 hits and 123/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
sc316/661 hits and 124/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
reYou are already resting.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
scst317/661 hits and 125/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
search qYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
You begin to search...

*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

st*Villa the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Villa the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Villa the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
sDo you not consider fighting as standing?
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly hit *Villa the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
f*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.
You have found a ghost!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
nBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.

![ W HP:Wounded>
uIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
close stoneslabopen floorstoneYou don't see any stoneslab here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) has arrived from below.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Wounded>
It's already open!

![ W HP:Wounded>
close stoneslabopen stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your body.

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fYou don't see any stoneslab here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ W HP:Wounded*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
eYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>
wIn the Damp Cellar
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Wounded>
d*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) closes the floorstone.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>
close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.

![ W HP:Wounded>

*Villa the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Villa the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You lightly hit *Villa the Half-Elf*'s head and tickle it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open floorstonefOk.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
wopen floorstone*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) closes the floorstone.
*Villa the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
wOk.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open floorstonef*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
By the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south, (up). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The stoneslab closes quietly.
You don't see any floorstone here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost hits your head and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Healthy>
close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Healthy>

You hit a ghost's body extremely hard.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A ghost barely hits your body and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You failed swimming there.
You flee north.
By the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Bad>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Bad>
open floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
scThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
143/661 hits and 114/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>
statOB: 130%, DB: 19%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,112,473 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- strength

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabOk.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
A tentacle slithers in from the south.

#######
######  Nice! Now we just need some elves for a great party!
#######

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabOk.
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

o[ W HP:Bad>
s
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: north, ~east~.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.
A tentacle slithers in from the south.

#######
######  Uh-oh! Let's dance!
#######

![ W HP:Bad>

*Villa the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabOk.
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.
A tentacle quickly entangles *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x).
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
fIt's already closed!
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
nIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves south.

![ W HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.
*Villa the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) is standing here.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabhit *elf*It's already closed!
A tentacle tries to hit *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.
A tentacle tries to hit *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslab![ W HP:Bad>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A tentacle quickly entangles *Villa the Half-Elf*.

close stoneslab![ W HP:Bad>

*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) back.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) pierces a tentacle's body hard.

close stoneslab![ W HP:Bad>

A tentacle tries to drag *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) along, but he resists.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslab
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

close stoneslabpick stoneslab![ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
hit *elf*close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
0It's already closed!
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad>
hit *elf*You can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabYou lightly hit *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Bad*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine a tentacle:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle barely hits *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine a tentacle:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* along, but she resists.
*Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine a tentacle:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine a tentacle:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Vandersell the Silvan Elf*(x):Fine a tentacle:Fine>
close stoneslabcha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
A tentacle moves south, dragging *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x) with it.

![ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabYou approach *Villa the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
hit *elf*close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle approaches *Villa the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
You hit *Villa the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* along, but she resists.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* slashes your right hand.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash *elf*close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
A tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* along, but she resists.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Villa the Half-Elf* slashes your right foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

lab xA tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* along, but she resists.

Your bash at *Villa the Half-Elf* sends her sprawling.
A tentacle barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
You hit *Villa the Half-Elf*'s left foot very hard.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
close stoneslabOk.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
lBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A tentacle is here, fighting *Villa the Half-Elf* (x).
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: south, {up}. - u:stoneslab.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
exa xYou see nothing special about her.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) has several bruises.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) along, but she resists.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
You hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot hard.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have recovered her senses.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash xclose stoneslabA tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) along, but she resists.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

close stoneslabYour bash at *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) sends her sprawling.
A tentacle barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.
You hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
You hear a death cry from the south.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
hit xclose stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
It's already closed!
A tentacle tries to drag *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) along, but she resists.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslab
A tentacle barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Wounded>
It's already closed!
You hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have recovered her senses.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) strongly slashes your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
hit xclose stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!
A tentacle moves south, dragging *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) with it.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
s
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: north, ~east~.

o[ W HP:Bad>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nhit xBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south. - u:stoneslab.

![ W HP:Bad>
pick stoneslabclose stoneslabYou hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s body and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad>
close stoneslabYou are too busy right now!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
hit xclose stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Bad>
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) leaves south.
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabhit xclose stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
hit xclose stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close stoneslabThey aren't here.
A tentacle slithers in from the south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!
A tentacle fails to hit you.

o[ W HP:Bad a tentacle:Fine>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad a tentacle:Fine>
It's already closed!
A tentacle entangles you!
You hit a tentacle's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ W HP:Bad a tentacle:Hurt>
fhit xYou flee head over heels.
You manage to break free of a tentacle's hold.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
A ghost is here, fighting *Villa the Half-Elf* (x).
A tentacle is here, fighting *Villa the Half-Elf* (x).
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting a ghost.
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.

![ W HP:Bad>
You approach *Villa the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad a ghost:Fine>
hit xYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad a ghost:Fine>
close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad a ghost:Fine>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Bad a ghost:Fine>
nhit xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A ghost hits *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Awful a ghost:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A tentacle barely hits *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm and shatters it.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *Villa the Half-Elf* (x) back.

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Awful a ghost:Fine>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Awful a ghost:Fine>
hit xYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad*Villa the Half-Elf*(x):Awful a ghost:Fine>

You hit *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Villa the Half-Elf* (x)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Villa the Half-Elf* (x) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o[ W HP:Bad>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A tentacle slithers in from the north.
A ghost quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
get all corpseput all packget all corpseYou get a tiny stone key from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get an icy ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a fine pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a russet cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get an embellished longbow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You can't get a sable pouch, you are carrying too many items already.
A tentacle entangles you!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
nYou put a butcher knife in a leather backpack.
You put a short spear in a leather backpack.
You put a mighty dwarven axe in a leather backpack.
You put a tiny stone key in a leather backpack.
You put a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
You put an icy ring in a leather backpack.
You put a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
You put a shining chain mail shirt in a leather backpack.
You put a white chain mail coif in a leather backpack.
You put a shining pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack.
You put a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of chain mail gloves in a leather backpack.
You put a shining pair of chain mail sleeves in a leather backpack.
You put a bejewelled oak staff in a leather backpack.
You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.
You put an embellished longbow in a leather backpack.
You put a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
You put an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
You put a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
You put a water skin in a leather backpack.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
fYou get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a small pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 436 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 29 copper pennies.

#######
######  No time to sort! (fyi dropped it all)
#######

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
nYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A tentacle barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A tentacle lightly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A ghost strongly hits your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
fwNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
nYou are already attempting to flee!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You manage to break free of a tentacle's hold.
You flee east.
In the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The large kraken lies in the water, lashing at you with its tentacles.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.					<---- No icing for me..
Exits: [east], west.

o~ W HP:Bad>
wnAlas, you cannot go that way...

o~ W HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: north, ~east~.

o[ W HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Bad>
stopen stoneslabYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

o[ W HP:Bad>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Bad>
na villa vandersell thalak rip..Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc80/661 hits and 113/142 moves.

######
#####  Roughly 100 hps later!
######


o[ W HP:Wounded>
sc178/661 hits and 140/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a small pouch
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

o[ W HP:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

######
#####  Was hoping for some ez exps but you will do!
######

![ W HP:Wounded>
iYou are carrying:
a pale blue stone
a pale blue stone

![ W HP:Wounded>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ W HP:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
scout nYou quietly scout northwards...

In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits/emulated: north, west.

You stop scouting.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:24:52 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Wounded>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Wounded>
hit *elf*You strongly hit *Ectelion the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash *elf*lab x![ W HP:Wounded*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ W HP:Wounded*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
f
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

Your head stops stinging.

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*:Fine>
s*Ectelion the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ W HP:Bad>
sIn the Damp Cellar
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

######
#####  Hm or not! New objective: Survival.
######

![ W HP:Bad>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Bad>
In the Damp Cellar
A bejewelled oaken staff lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A beautiful longbow, embellished with lines of silver and mithril, lies here.
A well-crafted sword lies here in the dust.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A knife, inlaid with dazzling gemstones, has been left here.
A golden ring, inset with a small gem, shines brilliantly.
A quiver wrapped in gems and rubies lies here.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A fine piece of red-brown cloth has been folded neatly here.
You see three sable pouches on the ground.
A shining chain mail shirt is here.
A pair of shining chain mail leggings lie here.
A pair of shining chain mail sleeves lie here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A chain mail coif, made from white metal, lies here.
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Bad>
dBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.
You have found a ghost!

o[ W HP:Bad>

A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost strongly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
cfloclose floorstone
You don't see any floorstone here.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>

You hit a ghost's right leg extremely hard.

o[ W HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: south, (up). - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Bad>
cstosclose stoneslab
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, ~east~. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:25:14 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A tentacle slithers in from the east.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A tentacle slithers in from the east.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nBy the Stinking Pool
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: south. - u:stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A ghost leaves south.

o[ W HP:Bad>

A tentacle slithers in from the south.
A tentacle slithers in from the south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
open stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uIn the Damp Cellar
A bejewelled oaken staff lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A beautiful longbow, embellished with lines of silver and mithril, lies here.
A well-crafted sword lies here in the dust.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A knife, inlaid with dazzling gemstones, has been left here.
A golden ring, inset with a small gem, shines brilliantly.
A quiver wrapped in gems and rubies lies here.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A fine piece of red-brown cloth has been folded neatly here.
You see three sable pouches on the ground.
A shining chain mail shirt is here.
A pair of shining chain mail leggings lie here.
A pair of shining chain mail sleeves lie here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A chain mail coif, made from white metal, lies here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down). - d:floorstone.

e![ W HP:Bad>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*Rabin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - u:door.

![ W HP:Bad>
open exite*Rabin the Dwarf* leaves west.
It's already open!

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dungeons
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - u:door.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nIn a Prison Cell
Exits: (south). - s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Bad>
_close exit--->close exit
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
statOB: 133%, DB: 19%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,011,330 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 439. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc90/661 hits and 142/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>
statOB: 133%, DB: 19%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,011,330 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 439. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a small pouch
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

o[ W HP:Bad>
timAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:25:41 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

######
#####  snip!
######

o[ W HP:Bad>
open exit
You feel bolder.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
wThe Dungeons
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west. - s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up). - n:prisondoor s:prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down). - u:door.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc117/661 hits and 141/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>
whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - The Dark Passage

o[ W HP:Bad>
statOB: 135%, DB: -31%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,011,330 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 439. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- strength

o[ W HP:Bad>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
n*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:door.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nThe Great Hall
Exits: south, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc77/661 hits and 137/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:26:24 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>
wThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uThe Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Bad>
enThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The End of the Winding Staircase
Exits: south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uThe Large Hall in the Tower
Exits: south, west, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
wThe Large Hall in the Tower
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: east, south. - n:cobweb.

o[ W HP:Bad>
open cobwebOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
unAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Secret Staircase
Exits: (south), up. - s:stonepanel.

o[ W HP:Bad>
_close exit--->close exit
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
statOB: 134%, DB: 19%, PB: 7%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,011,330 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 439. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- strength

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:26:31 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc82/661 hits and 137/142 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eqYou are using:
<held>               a small pouch
<held>               a water skin
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt

o[ W HP:Bad>
sc85/661 hits and 140/142 moves.

#######
######  A lot of spamclosing cut out!
#######


o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitThe stonepanel is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>
open exitOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>
seThe Large Hall in the Tower
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south. - n:cobweb.

![ W HP:Bad>
The Large Hall in the Tower
Exits: south, west, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
dThe End of the Winding Staircase
Exits: south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
swThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Bad>
dThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Great Hall
Exits: south, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>

You feel bolder.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
7pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:27:22 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>
swThe Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Vurv the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.                      
Exits: north, west, down.

#########
########  Cute little furball!
#########


![ W HP:Bad>
sThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, (down). - d:door.

![ W HP:Bad>

A skeletal warrior lightly stabs *Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad>
nnThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Great Hall
Exits: south, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
7pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:27:26 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Vurv the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ W HP:Bad>
nThe Great Hall
Exits: south, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
wThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
uThe Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
7pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:27:30 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

o[ W HP:Bad>

*Rabin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Bad>
¨scwArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ W HP:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *Rabin the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

########
#######  A scenario out of the 10% in which wimpy-cleaving is not an awesome tactic vs trolls! 
########

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Rabin the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Bad*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
dNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Rabin the Dwarf*:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nThe Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
dThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
ssThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
A skeletal warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: north, (down). - d:door.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
nThe Great Hall
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south, west.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

![ W HP:Bad>
s
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) leaves west.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
timeAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Sterday, the 25th of Forelithe, Year 3004 of the Third Age.
Real time is Mon Aug 29 21:27:37 2011 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Aug 27 21:57:05 2011 GMT.

######
#####  We got a GO! Later skaters!
######

o[ W HP:Bad>
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Bad>

*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) strongly smites your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
sdNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad*Ectelion the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
feYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
sThe Great Hall
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ectelion the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down. - d:door.

![ W HP:Bad>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Bad>
open exitBehind the Gate
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: ^(east)^, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>
It's already open!

o[ W HP:Bad>
eThe Square at the Castle
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Vurv the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, (west).

*. W HP:Bad>
esRoad inside the Walls
*Villa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Thalak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
dRoad inside the Walls
Exits: ^north^, ^west^, ^down^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
Road inside the Walls
Exits: ^west^, ^up^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
wwRoad inside the Walls
Exits: ^east^, =west=.

*+ W HP:Bad>
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.

o+ W HP:Bad>
wOn the Castle's Drawbridge
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: =east=, ^west^, ^down^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
wSloping Path to the Old Castle
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
wSloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nSloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nSloping Path to the Old Castle
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nBend in the Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
eRuined King's Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nRuined King's Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nnRuined King's Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
nRuined King's Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
wwwAmong the Trees
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Bad>
wAt the Breach in the Wall
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Bad>
Forest outside the Breach in the Wall
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
Green Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
A Small River
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
t attaboy need helpOk.

#######
######  In my mind I was setting up a SD fight here! Bloodthirsty and avenge-minded
######  chasing us in the subterrenean tunnels!  
######  Now, all I need to do is get there!
#######

*f W HP:Bad>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

*f W HP:Bad>
esGreen Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
Green Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
eEdge of the Forest
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Bad>
sA Peaceful Field
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

*. W HP:Bad>
eBend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Troll is here at the Bend in the Road!' in Westron.
You swiftly dodge the hardened ranger's attempt to hit you.
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Trull as here at the Bend an the Road!' in Westron.
The hardened ranger hits your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*+ W HP:Bad the hardened ranger:Healthy>
seNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit the hardened ranger's right arm hard and tickle it.

*+ W HP:Bad the hardened ranger:Fine>
fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Bad the hardened ranger:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Road to Fornost
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*+ W HP:Bad>
eAttaboy tells you 'ok where'

Shaded Path
Exits: ^north^, -east-, south, ^west^.
You smell blood.
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger yells 'A Troll as here on the Shaded Path!' in Westron.
The hardened ranger hits your left leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger yells 'I Troll is here on the Shaded Path!' in Westron.
The hardened ranger hits your left arm very hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*f W HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Healthy>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*f W HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Path
Exits: ^north^, east, -south-, ^west^.

of W HP:Awful>
esDark Forest
Exits: ^north^, east, south, west.

of W HP:Awful>
ssDark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of W HP:Awful>
sDark Path
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

of W HP:Awful>
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, ^south^, west.

of W HP:Awful>
Forest Border
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
t attaboy sdwOk.

*. W HP:Awful>
Forest Border
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
sNorthern Plains
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
sNorthern Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
sc58/661 hits and 99/140 moves.

######
#####  I haven't played troll for a while, but i'm pretty sure we aren't exactly made for
#####  longer swimming endeavours..
#####
#####  ..but then again, we're not really made for avoiding hits either, and rangers
#####  could well be stalking the roads!
#####
#####  .. and it's only one room of swimming! It's barely a stroke! and i got 60 hps!!
#####  (and more arguments like that, quickly talking myself into it!)
######

*. W HP:Awful>
sDip in the Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
sHillock
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*( W HP:Awful>
wRocky Plains
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*. W HP:Awful>
ssWooded River Bank
A low and wide-spread tree grows here.
On the tree's branches, there are two juicy plums.
A river otter splashes playfully here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*f W HP:Awful>
sSwift River
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*~ W HP:Awful>
sYou failed swimming there.
You drowned!
Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...


#######
######   duuhh!
######   
######
######
######   Ohwell, regular kraken action but fun all in all, breakeven xp-wise 
######   and some +27wp (before i passed)!
######
######   Hope pukes got all their eq back.
#######






2011/08/29 18:53, Jenzn:Rated: Superb 
Cool. Fun to see a fornost kraken fight again.

2011/08/29 18:55, Antti:Rated: Average 
I liked it except the parts like this which I disliked: _open exit--->open exit

2011/08/29 19:26, Taurex: 
{o}={_open exit} [default]

Dislike it or not, but it's not illegal unless i type o <dir> in pk, in which case i would take advantage of mapper door-database. But I don't.

Typing 'o', merely triggers 'open exit'.

2011/08/29 19:38, Jeraziah:  edited 1x   
MUME was much better place without mapper, thx Diam!

2011/08/29 20:37, Vandersell: 
I think i have been on group that does Old fornost kraken like four times ever. Didnt know how that area work, but as all trolls ran there often i figured you are too heavy or so to get entangled but not other races? And I hoped for a chance to break free of them, which i didnt happen..or can it happen even :P?

2011/08/29 21:36, Villa:   
was fun, kinda lagged tho and somehow i forget how to pk as a mage after all i did is sitting idle around rvdl and reading narrate only..got most of eq back..thanks :)

2011/08/29 22:04, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Cool log :-)

2011/08/29 22:53, Mota:Rated: Good 
tears of old school joy :D

2011/08/30 00:20, Thalak:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Good fight,and thanks for leaving the eq...im lvl 40-ish and i do have some wps but still a *dwarf* to you :(

2011/08/30 22:05, Malek:Rated: Superb 
Fun read! Waiting another day for age reset, so I have nothin else to do but read threads on ER.
Cool of you to leave eq, btw. I do that also to keep the pvp up. I think my last death was to a group of trolls in this same scenario.

2011/08/31 05:45, Zergo:   
''{o}={_open exit} [default]

Dislike it or not, but it's not illegal unless i type o <dir> in pk, in which case i would take advantage of mapper door-database. But I don't.

Typing 'o', merely triggers 'open exit'.''

But still when exit is hidden it puts exitname into direction, so my opinion its illegal !! But seems none cares .. so fth i should start using this shit myself allso :P

2011/08/31 07:12, Taurex: 
No it doesn't? Ok I'll try to make this as clear as I can, once more.

I asked some ainur about this way back, and it was explained to me that I was allowed to use _open exit (since this will not use the door-database, even when secretexits are present) AS LONG AS I don't type any dir after.

Basically, '_open exit' will not open a hidden floorstone, it will just send the command 'open exit'.

'_open exit d' for instance, would be illegal in pk, as it would send 'open floorstone', if you were standing in the room W N U kraken.

This is as clear as I can make it. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

(as to why I have the alias. I use the hiddendoors sometimes in exp out of lazyness/lack of area knowledge. The aliases 'O' and 'C' just seemed like easy aliases. Incidentally, they have always been 'open exit' and 'close exit' in my client, so I use them in pk too, but without the <dir>.

This, I'm quite careful about, since I'm pretty sure I'm snooped on a regular basis.

2011/08/31 13:24, Zergo:   
maybe you dont use that dir system on pk, but others as some logs show use it, and nothing done with those chars so seems its no biggie and as noone gets punished wth i want that system allso as im jmc' user :P

2011/08/31 13:52, Twrak:   
ahem?

2011/09/03 21:16, Goretongue: 
Fun enough--made me forget I was regen'ing in other window.

A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.
A tentacle quickly entangles *Vandersell the Silvan Elf* (x).
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

2011/09/04 20:04, Trample: 
Taurex the Troll rocks!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Jenzn, Malek, Pirx, Thalak 
 Good Devastator, Fankil, Fieldy, Ghanic, Jigsaw, Mota, Roadkill 
 Average Antti, Caesar, Drogtash 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back