Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
There WILL be blood! (Dsquared)comments   back
(1709 hits. Posted 2011/11/10)
########
#######  Is ONE kill or ONE death too much to ask? 
########

*. cR Mana:Burning>
lNear a Fork
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

*. cR Mana:Burning>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
eTrail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< cR Mana:Burning>
eeUnder the Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< cR Mana:Burning>
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*< cR Mana:Burning>
wUnder the Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< cR Mana:Burning>
wTrail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< cR Mana:Burning>
wNear a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
Thralk tells you 'they went vale'

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wA Sloping Bridge
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wwA Trail along a River
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is here giggling, riding a pack horse.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wwA Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wA Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wsAlas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wA Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

*. cR Mana:Burning>
sA Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*. cR Mana:Burning>
wA Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
wA Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
sThralk tells you '6 ticks ago'

wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
wTrail to the Misty Mountains
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
wwwTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ cR Mana:Burning>
seeA Washed Out Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*%~ cR Mana:Burning>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ cR Mana:Burning>
leadWorn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ cR Mana:Burning>
open exitWorn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: [east], west.

*(~ cR Mana:Burning>
eYou stop riding a trained horse (MY).
A trained horse (MY) starts following you.

*(~ c Mana:Burning>
Ok.

*(~ c Mana:Burning>
odAn Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), [down].

![ c Mana:Burning>
open exit d
Ok.

![ c Mana:Burning>
opaopen panel
You don't see any panel here.

![ c Mana:Burning>
open exitIt's already open!

![ c Mana:Burning>
dSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
opasopen panel
Ok.

![ c Mana:Burning>
order followers kill fireStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
cast normal 'magic missile' fireOk.

#######
######  Yes, this is how rusty I am..
#######

![ c Mana:Burning>
Nobody here by that name.
You swiftly dodge a cave troll's attempt to crush you.

![ c Mana:Burning a cave troll:Healthy>

You feel yourself exposed.

![ c Mana:Burning a cave troll:Healthy>
order followers assistA huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A cave troll says 'Fresh stew! Come 'ere!'
A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's right leg and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) strongly hits a cave troll's left arm and tickles it.

![ c Mana:Burning a cave troll:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c Mana:Burning a cave troll:Fine>

A cave troll lightly crushes your body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a cave troll:Fine>

A huge tarantula (AA) bites a cave troll!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a cave troll:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scast normal 'fire' oldStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A cave troll is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting a cave troll.
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting a cave troll.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's body and tickles it.

A cave troll crushes a huge tarantula (BB)'s right hindleg hard.

A huge tarantula (BB) hits a cave troll's left foot and tickles it.

cast normal 'fire' oldOk.
Your fireball completely envelops a cave troll in flames.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's right foot.

A cave troll crushes a huge tarantula (BB)'s right forefoot and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits a cave troll's right leg hard.

aA huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's right hand.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a cave troll in flames.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You assist a huge tarantula (BB).
You pierce a cave troll's right leg hard and shatter it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Bad a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>
cmacha mood agg
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Bad a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

A huge tarantula (BB) bites a cave troll!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Awful a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's right leg and shatters it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Awful a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

Your legs feel heavier.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Awful a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

A cave troll sends a huge tarantula (BB) sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Awful a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

A cave troll crushes a huge tarantula (BB)'s left forefoot and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Awful a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a cave troll's right arm and shatters it.
A cave troll is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a cave troll:Dying a huge tarantula (BB):Fine>

You pierce a cave troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a cave troll's death cry as it collapses.
A cave troll is dead! R.I.P.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
A huge tarantula (BB) seems to have recovered her senses.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
uAn Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sc169/174 hits, 88/128 mana, and 100/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
iYou are carrying:
Nothing.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

An ibex has arrived from below.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
t thralk i try them in dthut if they comeOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
lAn Abandoned Hut
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits/emulated: {west}, {down}. - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

An ibex tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot an ibex:Healthy>
lAn Abandoned Hut
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
An ibex is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: {west}, {down}. - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot an ibex:Healthy>
stDo you not consider fighting as standing?

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot an ibex:Healthy>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot an ibex:Healthy>

Thralk tells you 'solo?'

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot an ibex:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
eAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
uAn Abandoned Hut
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: (west), (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
scout wYou quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat, *a Man*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, {down}. - d:trapdoor.

You stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exitOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
dSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc172/174 hits, 96/128 mana, and 101/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc172/174 hits, 96/128 mana, and 101/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
tell thralk yeaOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n
Thralk tells you 'brave'

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout uSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout upwards...

An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

You stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc172/174 hits, 99/128 mana, and 103/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc172/174 hits, 99/128 mana, and 103/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Strange Room

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

sYou stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c Mana:Burning>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ c Mana:Burning>
sc174/174 hits, 103/128 mana, and 103/105 moves.

![ c Mana:Burning>
sc174/174 hits, 103/128 mana, and 104/105 moves.

![ c Mana:Burning>
statOB: 47%, DB: 2%, PB: 56%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 572. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell armour
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c Mana:Burning>
lStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c Mana:Burning>
statOB: 47%, DB: 2%, PB: 56%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 572. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell armour
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ c Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

sYou stop scouting.

![ c Mana:Burning>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c Mana:Burning>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ c Mana:Burning>
sc174/174 hits, 108/128 mana, and 104/105 moves.

![ c Mana:Burning>
g coinsYou get a gold coin.
There was 1 gold coin.

![ c Mana:Burning>
statOB: 47%, DB: 2%, PB: 56%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 573. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell armour
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c Mana:Burning>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ c Mana:Burning>
lStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c Mana:Burning>
statOB: 47%, DB: 2%, PB: 56%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 573. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell armour
- armour
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ c Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
scout uYou quietly scout upwards...

An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

sYou stop scouting.

![ c Mana:Burning>
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
uAn Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: (west), (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
scout wYou quietly scout westwards...

Worn Foothills
A mountain goat, *a Man*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, {down}. - d:trapdoor.

You stop scouting.

![ c Mana:Burning>
dSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
A large troll barely crushes your head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
reRest while fighting? Are you MAD?

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc172/174 hits, 114/128 mana, and 98/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
iYou are carrying:
Nothing.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
of slorder followers sl
A huge tarantula (BB) lies down and falls asleep.
A huge tarantula (AA) lies down and falls asleep.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc173/174 hits, 116/128 mana, and 100/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scsc173/174 hits, 117/128 mana, and 101/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
173/174 hits, 117/128 mana, and 101/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Strange Room

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
order followers wakeorder followers standA huge tarantula (BB) wakes up.
A huge tarantula (AA) wakes up.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lA huge tarantula (BB) clambers on her feet.
A huge tarantula (AA) clambers on her feet.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nscout uSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout upwards...

An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is here, fighting *Stifler the Dwarf*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, fighting an ibex.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

You stop scouting.

![ c Mana:Burning>

The trap closes quietly.

![ c Mana:Burning>
uThe trap seems to be closed.

![ c Mana:Burning>
order followers kill muffOk.

![ c Mana:Burning>
open exitOk.
A large troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ c Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
open exitIt's already open!

![ c Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
An ibex is here, fighting *Stifler the Dwarf*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, fighting an ibex.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
d*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.
The trapdoor seems to be closed.

![ c Mana:Burning>
uAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Stifler the Dwarf* sends an ibex sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ c Mana:Burning>
order followers kill muffYou have no loyal subjects here.

![ c Mana:Burning>

*Stifler the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ c Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
odfopen exit d
Ok.

![ c Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west. - d:trapdoor.
A light rain is falling upon the hillsides.

*(' c Mana:Burning>
eAn Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.

![ c Mana:Burning>
eAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c Mana:Burning>
od*Stifler the Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
open exit d
Ok.
An ibex seems to have recovered his senses.
An ibex approaches *Muff the Dúnadan Man*, trying to hit him.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
dd*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
draw runedBut you are already wielding it!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Stifler the Dwarf*:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west. - d:trapdoor.
A light rain is falling upon the hillsides.

*(' c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*(' c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eAn Abandoned Hut
An ibex is here, fighting *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting an ibex.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
oddopen exit d
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
dSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
dThe trap closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
u
Lugbúrz narrates 'block' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The trap seems to be closed.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exitOk.
A large troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
uclose exitNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ddAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exituOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
order followers kill muffAn Abandoned Hut
An ibex is here, fighting *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting an ibex.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Stifler the Dwarf* intercepts a huge tarantula (AA)'s blow.
A huge tarantula (AA) tries to hit *Stifler the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Stifler the Dwarf* intercepts a huge tarantula (BB)'s blow.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *Stifler the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
*Stifler the Dwarf* strongly slashes a huge tarantula (AA)'s body.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'block door' exitOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
*Stifler the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an ibex's attempt to hit him.

*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves down.

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

tamuff*Stifler the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open exitfThat's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open exitYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open exitThat's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

Thralk narrates 'whereee' in Orkish.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
odopen exit d
You don't see any exit there.
The trap closes quietly.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
odopen exit d
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to crush you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>
ouopen exit u
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>
uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>
open exit uIt's already open!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>
fopen exit uYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
uAn Abandoned Hut
An ibex is watching you from afar.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
order followers kill muff*Muff the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (BB)'s attempt to hit him.
A huge tarantula (AA) approaches *Muff the Dúnadan Man*, trying to hit him.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast normal 'burn' muffclose exit uYou start to concentrate...

close exit uAn ibex fails to hit *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dYou don't see any exit there.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dOk.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast normal 'burn' muffOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

close exit dZigûrun narrates 'sorry' in Orkish.

close exit dOk.
You burn *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dclose exit d*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit d*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dOk.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Muff the Dúnadan Man*!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
open exit dOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
uOk.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
dSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit dYou don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
A large troll barely crushes *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.
You hear a death cry from above.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitOk.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *Muff the Dúnadan Man*!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* strongly slashes a large troll's head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You barely pierce *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickle it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
fIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Fine a large troll:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You hear a death cry from the north.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You hear a death cry from the north.
You hear a death cry from the north.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nclose exitSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large troll is here, fighting *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), [up]. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!
Thralk narrates 'something portalled in DT hut' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a large troll's death cry as he collapses.
A large troll is dead! R.I.P.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exit*Muff the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exit
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the panel.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitThralk narrates 'COME DT HUT ALL' in Orkish.
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the trap.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitOk.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitThe panel is opened from the other side.
It's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the panel.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!
The panel is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting *Stifler the Dwarf*.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exitYou don't see any exit here.
An olog-hai troll crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* slashes an olog-hai troll's left hand very hard and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
old
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
dArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cuAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit u
You don't see any exit there.

#########
########  Phenomenal doorwork as usual..
#########

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
armcast n 'armour'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
nuAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
order followers kill muff*Stifler the Dwarf* slashes your left foot.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

########
#######  Even at THIS point, I still didn't realize my charmies were gone.
########

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
dYou have no loyal subjects here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
dnAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
uSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Stifler the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the panel.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
dSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
order followers kill muffYou swiftly dodge *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
dNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
order followers kill muffYou have no loyal subjects here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Stifler the Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
sdNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
fdYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

The trap closes quietly.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>

The trap is opened from the other side.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
oww
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Stifler the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
open wall
You don't see any wall here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* yawns and stretches his limbs.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
opaopen panel
You don't see any panel here.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
f*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
opaopen panel
Ok.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cwwclose wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sc72/174 hits, 54/128 mana, and 68/105 moves.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
curecast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
g azurescroll allrecite azurescrollYou get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ c HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

The wall is opened from the other side.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Stifler the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an olog-hai troll's attempt to crush him.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sc122/174 hits, 56/128 mana, and 71/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
statOB: 44%, DB: 52%, PB: 54%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 573. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallOk.
You swiftly dodge *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallclose wall*Muff the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
uAn Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.
Lugbúrz narrates 'goes w' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallYou don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallYou don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
dYou swiftly dodge *Stifler the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
close wallYou don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallYou don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
of*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
order followers
Order who to do what?

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
fYou swiftly dodge *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
oddopen exit d
It's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
odopen exit d
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
odopen exit d
You don't see any exit there.
The trap closes quietly.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
odopen exit d
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sc122/174 hits, 56/128 mana, and 66/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
statOB: 45%, DB: 52%, PB: 55%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 363,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 573. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- armour
- noquit
- panic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
g azurescroll allrecite azurescroll*Muff the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You start reciting an azure scroll.
*Stifler the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sclose wallAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* slashes an olog-hai troll's left hand hard and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallOk.
The wall is opened from the other side.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
open wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sc122/174 hits, 57/128 mana, and 65/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout nYou quietly scout northwards...

Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

You stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You see *Muff the Dúnadan Man* scouting from the north!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sc122/174 hits, 58/128 mana, and 66/105 moves.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
g azurescroll allrecite azurescrollYou can't find an azurescroll in any container.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
scout nYou quietly scout northwards...

Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

You stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
l*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Stifler the Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallfIt's already open!
An olog-hai troll strongly crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
s*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting *Stifler the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* yawns and stretches his limbs.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* sits down and rests.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wall*Muff the Dúnadan Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
An olog-hai troll approaches *Muff the Dúnadan Man*, trying to crush him.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
It's already closed!
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallclose wallThe wall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallclose wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Muff the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the wall.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!
The wall is opened from the other side.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You swiftly dodge *Stifler the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallfOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
sPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
close wallNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
sopen wallNo way! You are fighting for your life!
An olog-hai troll crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s head hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
s![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

It's already open!
*Stifler the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

s![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wall
An olog-hai troll crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
*Stifler the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!
*Stifler the Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

You swiftly dodge *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s attempt to slash you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wall*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallopen wallIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wall*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallopen wallIt's already open!
An olog-hai troll sends *Stifler the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
fIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallYou are already attempting to flee!
An olog-hai troll strongly crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallopen wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
It's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
An olog-hai troll crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
fIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallYou are already attempting to flee!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallopen wallIt's already open!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallopen wallOk.
You barely pierce *Stifler the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallIt's already open!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
open wallIt's already open!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* closes the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Stifler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The panel closes quietly.
You don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
opaopen panel
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sStrange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting *Stifler the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cwwclose wall
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* opens the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast quick 'fire' muffNobody here by that name.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast quick 'fire' muffNobody here by that name.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!
An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* slashes an olog-hai troll's right hand hard and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wall*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wall*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallOk.
*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallOk.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wall*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* opens the wall.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallclose wallOk.
The wall is opened from the other side.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!
Thralk narrates 'you ok Dsquared?' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
open wallIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
scout nOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You quietly scout northwards...

Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:wall.

You stop scouting.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
na so farOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nscout uSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The trap seems to be closed.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Thralk narrates 'any rip?' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ouucdopen exit u
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast n 'earth'An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit d
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Stifler the Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

cast n 'earth'The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

cmw*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

odThe earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
fcha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
open exit d
Ok.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Stifler the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Stifler the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
open exit d
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>


f
You try to flee, but cannot!
You feel less protected.
*Stifler the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
open exit d
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
open exit dIt's already open!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
open exit dopen exit dIt's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
open exit dYou don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
sYou don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Strange Room
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
armcast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
sc128/160 hits, 5/128 mana, and 79/102 moves.

########
#######  Out of mana, out of scrolls, out of ideas.. 
#######  Not looking too good.. but atleast I have a 
#######  saferoom, and a manacup!
########

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
cupArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
g cup allYou get a softly glowing green cup from a sable pouch.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
quaff cupThe wall closes quietly.
A cave troll has arrived.
A cave troll awkwardly draws a stone club.
Ok.
The cup crumbles into a tiny pile of glittering dust.

########
#######  Oh for.. Mobs in every room, except one. Unfortunately - 
#######  two pukes there.
########

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
nAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
scout uAlas, you cannot go that way...
Thralk narrates 'Dsquared is cash money' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
owwopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
ouy
A large troll barely crushes your left leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>

Thralk narrates 'he winning :p' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
na pop, fuckOk.

#######
######  That sums it up quite well. No wait..
#######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
ouopen exit u
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>

A large troll barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
na im dead..Ok.

#######
######  ..There we go!
#######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
ouopen exit u
It's already open!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Stifler the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
cuclose exit u
Ok.
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!
A large troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
Thralk narrates 'all come DT hut bash exit' in Orkish.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
fIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
unYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
nAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:wall.

######
#####  Oh hey buddy, what are you doing down here? You should be 
#####  up there!
######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
A large troll tries to crush *Stifler the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
sfIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
cwwIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
It's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
A cave troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close wall
You don't see any wall here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!
A large troll barely crushes *Stifler the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* strongly slashes a large troll's left leg and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!
*Stifler the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
sIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
cwwStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Stifler the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
close wall
Ok.
You swiftly dodge a cave troll's attempt to crush you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
owwopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit uIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit u
You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to crush you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
uOk.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

You swiftly dodge a cave troll's attempt to crush you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
na break.Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>

You bleed from open wounds.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>
wheYou are too busy right now!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
sStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.
A cave troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a cave troll:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
sc110/160 hits, 15/138 mana, and 60/102 moves.

#######
######  Seems Stifler caught the drift. He's up there, I'm down 
######  here, with death creeping up my neck. Unless...
#######

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
sStrange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
uAn Abandoned Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Stifler the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* starts gathering wood for a campfire.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Stifler the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Stifler the Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast n 'earth'*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* stops gathering the wood.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

#######
######  ...I can get them to panic!
#######

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen*Stifler the Dwarf*:Bad>
close exit dOk.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen*Stifler the Dwarf*:Bad>
open exit dOk.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen*Stifler the Dwarf*:Bad>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
dAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exit dYou don't see any exit there.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exit
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a large troll's attempt to crush him.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitclose exitOk.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
opaIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitopen panel
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
sIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
nSmelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large troll is here, fighting *Muff the Dúnadan Man*.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), [up]. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!
A large troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a large troll:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a large troll:Fine>
sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a large troll:Fine>
f*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
cwwclose wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
open exitnYou don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
owwopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
nAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
The trap is opened from the other side.
Ok.
A large troll tries to crush *Muff the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
close exitThe trap above suddenly shatters.
That's absurd.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
s*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
That's absurd.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
cwwnclose wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>

A cave troll barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a cave troll:Healthy>
open exitYou don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a cave troll:Healthy>
nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen a cave troll:Healthy>
owwopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
opa
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), #up#. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
fopen panel
It's already open!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

An olog-hai troll barely crushes *Muff the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
tmmhit muffArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
cwwclose wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
nAlas, you cannot go that way...
A cave troll barely crushes your left foot and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
owwopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
fYou are already attempting to flee!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
hit *man*They aren't here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
hit *man*They aren't here.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a cave troll:Healthy>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

*Muff the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muff the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
cwwclose wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
owwfopen wall
Ok.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a cave troll:Healthy>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
The corpse of a large troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A large troll is here, fighting Thralk (t).
Thralk the Tarkhnarb Orc (t) is here, fighting a large troll.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), #up#. - n:wall.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Thralk (t) panics, and attempts to flee.
Thralk (t) leaves south.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
uhit *man*An Abandoned Hut
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of an ibex is lying here.
Gib the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: #west#, #down#. - d:trapdoor.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
close exitclose exitThey aren't here.

########
#######  Not sure how that would have ended, But I would loved an ending.
#######  Maybe I could have won. The world has witnessed bigger miracles.
#######  Apparently they had 3+ rocks, so maybe I should consider myself lucky.
########

########
#######  Later
########


You see nothing special about him.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has some small bruises.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Trail through the Mountains
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A dark wraith (AA) is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dark wraith (AA)'s attempt to slash him.
Ok.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit oromis
They aren't here.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
order followers kill oromis
Trail through the Mountains
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, -west-.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
143/173 hits, 105/128 mana, and 98/104 moves.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
ZBLAM! A pack horse (MY) doesn't want you riding him anymore.
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).

!< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that.

!< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.


!< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rid
You pick up a pack horse (MY)'s reins, and start riding him.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
End of the Path
Exits: -north-, (south), -(west)-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ow
open exit w
It's already open!

!< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
w
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.

!< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

e
You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
136/173 hits, 108/128 mana, and 96/104 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (used)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (satisfactory)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (satisfactory)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cure
cast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

#   $target is now set to {oromis} [local]
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
l
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
sc
169/173 hits, 97/128 mana, and 102/104 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
169/173 hits, 97/128 mana, and 102/104 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>inf %K
involved (6)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {oromis} [local]
l
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the Hut

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>gr
Your group consists of:
     Dsquared (Head of group)
     a pack horse
     a dark wraith

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the Hut

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the Hut

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

End of the Path
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

You stop scouting.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
172/173 hits, 104/128 mana, and 103/104 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 106/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {oromis} [local]
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the Hut

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 108/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

End of the Path
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 110/128 mana, and 103/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a small wooden shield (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ cW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 47%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 114/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a small wooden shield (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ cW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -3%, PB: 34%, Armour: 51%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 928,647 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell armour
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

End of the Path
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 116/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 116/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 116/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.
You feel bolder.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 116/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>sc
173/173 hits, 116/128 mana, and 104/104 moves.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Burning>search q
You begin to search...

You have found a dark wraith (AA)!

![ cW Mana:Burning>exa shadow
The shape seems to shift and coalesce in the murky light, but a vague
humanoid outline can be gleaned. Tattered rags hang from the creature's
body, seeming to almost float about its ethereal body. The only noticeable
feature of this wraith is the gaze of its bloodshot, lidless eyes.
A dark wraith (AA) is in an excellent condition.
A dark wraith (AA) is using: 
<wielded>            a falchion (neglected)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (well-maintained)

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* closes the woodendoor.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

########
#######  SCORE! This time I'm getting a kill, phinaaally!! I got a charmie, 
#######  no way in hell I'm losing this!
########

![ cW Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a dark wraith (AA)'s attempt to slash him.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A dark wraith (AA) is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith (AA).
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
A dark wraith (AA) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* hits him.

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
cast normal 'burn' oromis
A dark wraith (AA) approaches *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
A dark wraith (AA) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* hits him.

########
####### Aha! That's how you want to play it?! Fear not my dear wraith,
####### I will protect your ass like moss on a Mississippi tree stump.
########

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A dark wraith (AA) barely slashes *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'magic missile'} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
A dark wraith (AA) approaches *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

########
#######  PEw pew! Gotcha!
########

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A dark wraith (AA) lightly slashes *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* slashes a dark wraith (AA)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

########
#######  Gah! Outplayed and butf*ed in a manner to which I've grown 
#######  accustomed in this game lately..
########

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a dark wraith (AA):Wounded>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
A dark wraith (AA) tries to slash *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A dark wraith (AA) is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith (AA).
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a pack horse (MY)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (MY) is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a dark wraith (AA):Bad>order followers flee
Ok.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure shadow
cast n 'cure ser' shadow
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s

A dark wraith (AA) leaves his hiding place.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* slashes a dark wraith (AA)'s right arm hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers kill oromis
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A dark wraith (AA) is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a dark wraith (AA).
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure shadow
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
cast n 'cure ser' shadow
You start to concentrate...


order followers kill oromis

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.
A dark wraith (AA) barely slashes *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* approaches a dark wraith (AA), trying to slash him.
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure shadow
cast n 'cure ser' shadow
You start to concentrate...


*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* burns a dark wraith (AA).
A dark wraith (AA) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' oromis
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* slashes a dark wraith (AA)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a dark wraith (AA)'s death cry as he collapses.
A dark wraith (AA) disappears into nothing.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]
cast normal 'burn' oromis

You swiftly dodge *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

f
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
You feel less protected.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A falchion lies on the ground.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Glacius narrates 'im comin in!'

#######
######  I missed this.. Probably lucky (again) :/
#######

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>ar,
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
e
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>arm
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
You swiftly dodge *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* burns you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'magic missile'} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
e

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Kitchen
A falchion lies on the ground.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>arm
cast n 'armour'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

s
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes your right arm.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

f
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast n 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

You swiftly dodge *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm*Oromis the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {oromis} [local]

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Kitchen
A falchion lies on the ground.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burn' oromis
You start to concentrate...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burn' oromis
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burn' oromis
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast n 'earth'
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

Zihn narrates 'should i enter?'

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
31/173 hits, 22/128 mana, and 84/104 moves.

########
#######  Hmm, 22 mana, a hurt elf with brass balls, mana left
#######  and a sword that will cut through me like butter.
#######  In short, times are tough..
########

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
31/173 hits, 22/128 mana, and 84/104 moves.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
#   $spell is now set to {'burn'} [local]
e
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>whe
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the Hut
Glacius              - Living Room
Zihn                 - Animal Pen

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
w
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>As *Oromis the Noldorin Elf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the woodendoor, there is an e
xplosion.
The woodendoor seems to blur for a while.

#######
######  Live live, regen mana, stand, west, eas.. wait.. what?
#######

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Glacius is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.
Glacius leaves east.
A horse leaves east.
A lithe orc leaves east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Kitchen
A falchion lies on the ground.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
e
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Glacius.
Glacius is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *Oromis the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - e:woodendoor.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Oromis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit
It's already closed!


*< cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
33/173 hits, 31/128 mana, and 33/104 moves.

########
#######  Apparently Glacius portalled in. That was soo my win, again.
########

########
#######  Ohwell, I stop at nothing. I will chase this dream down the
#######  drain if I have to! There will be blood! 
########

########
#######  Tharbad - Guards call for their fellow citizen Dsquared. 
#######  Miltar and a dwarf are doing chief, and Boss is in trouble!
#######  They blocked door and are sitting up in picture, slowly 
#######  draining his life. I wait until the door blurs to enter.
########


!# cW Mana:Burning>s
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A guard is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting a guard.
Exits: (north), [south], west.
A guard strongly pierces a huge tarantula (BB)'s left hindleg.

!# cW Mana:Burning>order followers flee
A huge tarantula (AA) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) leaves west.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (BB) leaves west.

!# cW Mana:Burning>w
e
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.
You see Sarko scouting from the south!

*#' cW Mana:Burning>n
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
Dining Hall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

!# cW Mana:Burning>
The noise of battle reaches you from close to the south.

!# cW Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit s} [local]
l
Dining Hall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {south}.

!# cW Mana:Burning>t sarko pick the door open
Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning>exa spider
This horrible creature suddenly emerges from her web, her legs extended
to you threateningly and her fangs open with hunger and poison.
A huge tarantula (BB) has some small bruises.
The noise of battle reaches you from close to the south.

!# cW Mana:Burning>exa 2.spider
This horrible creature suddenly emerges from her web, her legs extended
to you threateningly and her fangs open with hunger and poison.
A huge tarantula (AA) is in an excellent condition.

!# cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {miltar} [local]
l
Dining Hall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {south}.

!# cW Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {door} [local]
l
Dining Hall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {south}.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
Sarko tells you 'no picks'

!# cW Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits/emulated: {east}, {south}.

You stop scouting.

!# cW Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW Mana:Burning>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
You hear a death cry from the south.

!# cW Mana:Burning>pick door

You see Sarko scouting from the west!

!# cW Mana:Burning>
You begin to try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
A guard opens the door.
A guard leaves south.
The door closes quietly.

!# cW Mana:Burning>n

A guard opens the door.
A guard leaves south.
The door closes quietly.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
Dining Hall
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (south).

!# cW Mana:Burning>s
open door
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), [south], west.

!# cW Mana:Burning>s
Ok.
A guard leaves south.

!# cW Mana:Burning>close door
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), (up).
A guard has arrived from the north.

!# cW Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' door
Ok.
You swiftly dodge the Chief's bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
A guard joins your fight.

!# cW Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!# cW Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>
A guard leaves up.

!# cW Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>
A guard leaves up.

!# cW Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Chief's Vault
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Miltar the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (down). - u:picture.

!# cW Mana:Burning>d
*a Dwarf* removes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*a Dwarf* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting a guard.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:picture.
A guard leaves up.

!# cW Mana:Burning>close door
cast 'block door' door
It's already closed!

########
#######  I realize now this extra command costed me a kill. ¨'#=¤$&T!#¤¤
########

The Chief of Tharbad says 'How dare you disturb my peace, Dsquared?' in Westron.
You feel yourself exposed.
The Chief of Tharbad slashes your right foot and tickles it.
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard pierces the Chief's bodyguard's head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
The Chief's bodyguard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>
A guard leaves up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>
The Chief's bodyguard slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>f
You hear the clashing of arms very close above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Chief's Vault
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a guard (glowing).
*Miltar the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a guard.
A guard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A guard is here, fighting *Miltar the Half-Elf*.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: (down). - u:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting a guard.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:picture.
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard barely cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's body and tickles it.
A guard strongly slashes the Chief's bodyguard's left arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close door

The picture closes quietly.
The Chief's bodyguard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>cast 'block door' door
It's already closed!
The Chief of Tharbad says 'How dare you disturb my peace, Dsquared?' in Westron.
The Chief of Tharbad quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>f
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard strongly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The Chief of Tharbad barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>open door
Ok.
A guard joins a guard's fight.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard lightly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right foot and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>
The picture is opened from the other side.
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Chief's Vault
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a guard (glowing).
*Miltar the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a guard.
A guard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A guard is here, fighting *Miltar the Half-Elf*.
A guard is here, fighting *Miltar the Half-Elf*.
A guard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: (down). - u:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Miltar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Miltar the Half-Elf* leaves down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close door
cast 'block door' door
You don't see any door here.
A guard leaves down.
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any door here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open door
*a Dwarf* closes the picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
You don't see any door here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close door
The picture seems to be closed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' door
You don't see any door here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any door here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* opens the picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting a guard.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north), (up). - u:picture.
A guard has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close door
cast 'block door' door
Ok.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A guard strongly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The Chief of Tharbad says 'How dare you disturb my peace, Jeru?' in Westron.
The Chief of Tharbad lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

The Chief's bodyguard joins the Chief of Tharbad's fight.
The Chief's bodyguard says 'I am bound by my oath to protect the Chief! You will die!!' in Westron.
The Chief's bodyguard lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* slashes the Chief's bodyguard's right leg and tickles it.

A guard has arrived from above.
A guard has arrived from above.
A guard strongly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right arm and tickles it.
A guard cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right foot and tickles it.

close door
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

The exit north seems to blur for a while.

########
#######  Atleast Miltar had the courtesy of leaving me something for dinner!
########

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
The Chief's Vault
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (down). - d:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
close door
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You don't see any door here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A guard yells from below 'Miltar has been found in the Inner Yard after escaping Tharbad's justice!' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
You hear the sounds of battle very close from below.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
open exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting a guard.
The Chief's bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A guard is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the Chief's bodyguard (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - u:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A guard barely cleaves *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

The Chief of Tharbad says 'How dare you disturb my peace, Jeru?' in Westron.
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A guard lightly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's left leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
The Chief's bodyguard strongly slashes a guard's left leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A guard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A guard lightly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close picture
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A guard pierces the Chief's bodyguard's left arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close picture
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge the Chief's bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
A guard pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard strongly slashes the Chief's bodyguard's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
A guard barely cleaves *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard strongly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's left arm.
The Chief's bodyguard strongly slashes a guard's right foot.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's left leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>close picture
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf*!
*a Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Healthy>It's already closed!
You slash the Chief's bodyguard's head hard and tickle it.
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A guard barely cleaves *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's left foot.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture

A guard barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s left arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s head.
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's body.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture

A guard pierces the Chief's bodyguard's left arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!
A guard barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard slashes the Chief's bodyguard's body.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard lightly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's body.
The Chief's bodyguard strongly slashes a guard's right arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
A guard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture

A guard lightly cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard barely pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right leg.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard lightly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's right foot and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf*!
A guard lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
A guard strongly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's head and shatters it.
A guard slashes the Chief's bodyguard's right hand and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
*a Dwarf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A guard barely cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's body and shatters it.
The Chief's bodyguard is stunned and will probably die soon.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A guard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A guard cleaves the Chief's bodyguard's right arm hard and shatters it.
The Chief's bodyguard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A guard strongly pierces the Chief's bodyguard's left leg and shatters it.
You hear the Chief's bodyguard's death cry as he collapses.
The Chief's bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of the Chief's bodyguard.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand.
A guard barely cleaves *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s body.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>As *a Dwarf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is
 an explosion.
The door seems to blur for a while.

########
#######  Oh for f.. Does everyone have rocks these days?
########

It's already closed!
A guard opens the door.
A guard leaves north.
The door closes quietly.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!
Golfinbûl narrates 'whos quaking around noc?'
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s body.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close picture
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
A guard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
A guard barely cleaves *a Dwarf*'s left foot.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf*!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
It's already closed!
The Chief's bodyguard slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open picture
It seems to be locked.
The Chief's bodyguard lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s head and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
close exit
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
Ok.
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
Ok.
The Chief of Tharbad slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open picture
close exit
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
It seems to be locked.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
Ok.
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Ching narrates 'me'
A guard opens the door.
A guard leaves north.
The door closes quietly.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>It's already closed!
A guard opens the door.
A guard leaves north.
The door closes quietly.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
Ok.
The Chief's bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!
A guard leaves north.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your head and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!
The door closes quietly.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
Ok.
The Chief's bodyguard lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief's bodyguard:Fine>open exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), (south), west. - u:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
It's already open!
A guard leaves west.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
It's already open!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
n
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
The shadow of the Chief's bodyguard is floating here.
Exits: (north). - u:picture.
A guard screams 'Argh, spiders are not allowed here'
A guard tries to pierce a huge tarantula (BB), but she parries successfully.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Waiting Room
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), (south), west.
A guard leaves west.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The Chief of Thieves' Office
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the warlock is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the Chief's bodyguard is lying here.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A grim bodyguard is here, sworn to protect the Chief.
A figure, cloaked indiscernibly in the corner, looks at you piercingly (glowing).
The Chief of Tharbad is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting a guard.
The shadow of the Chief's bodyguard is floating here.
Exits: (north). - u:picture.
The Chief of Tharbad says 'How dare you disturb my peace, Dsquared?' in Westron.
The Chief of Tharbad barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
A guard joins a guard's fight.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>order followers flee
A huge tarantula (AA) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) leaves north.
Ok.
The Chief's bodyguard barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>f
A guard joins a guard's fight.
A guard pierces a huge tarantula (BB)'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot the Chief of Tharbad:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Waiting Room
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (south), west. - u:picture.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A huge tarantula (BB) has arrived from the south.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

#######
######  At this point I'm furious! Your sorry hairy ass is NOT
######  getting away!
#######

e
The Waiting Room
Exits: (north), (south), west.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south.
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Master Road
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.
A guard leaves north.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: north, south.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
*Nimféa the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Sarko.
Sarko is here, riding a pack horse, fighting *Nimféa the Half-Elf*.
Exits: east, south, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
n
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: north, south.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Snake Alley
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
n
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Snake Alley
Exits: [east], south, west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

*#' cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
An old looking key lies here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {north}, south, up.

You stop scouting.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
cast 'block door' exit

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

#######
######  At this point I don't even care if Miltar is in.
######  Either way now, there will be blood!
#######

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A woman leaves up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Tharbad's Reception
An old looking key lies here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
open exit
Tharbad's Reception
An old looking key lies here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill *dwarf*
Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north).

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill *dwarf*
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
You try to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>order followers assist
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the door.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s body.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) bleeds from open wounds.
You begin to feel thirsty.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf*!
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>open exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Dying>Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Dying>
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Dying>
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf*!
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

#######
######  BOOM! F yeah!
#######

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (marred)
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal greaves (well-maintained)
a great helm (satisfactory)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby
an icy ring
a ruby ring
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

#######
######  Snip, I do shadow while I tell Sarko to guard the block from Nimfea/Miltar.
#######

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g gleaming corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g pale corpse
You get a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g pack corpse
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g sable corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 12 gold coins, 1 silver penny, and 96 copper pennies.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>g shield corpse
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
eq

You feel bolder.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
n
Tharbad's Reception
An old looking key lies here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Nimféa the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], south, up.
You have found a thief!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>open exit
n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Sarko is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
n

Sarko utters the words 'block door'

########
#######  Wooah.. Easy there sailor.. (apparently Sarko wanted my blood :/ )
########






 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2011/11/10 22:45, Muff:   
well this log shows only this, you outlinked as badly, me and stifler both playing really crap link, 250ms-1000ms and constantly we both have huge lagburst...i think u did pretty, but next time i hope u meet better link:)nice work...

2011/11/10 22:51, Stifler:edited 1x   
Somehow I almost never been in DT hut, messing with thems doors was absolutely beyond me(which door which side, whats secret and whats not :P) And most people can close door 3x while my link allows only one open in between :(. That said I was really embarrassed of being so useless, and Muff even with worse link, which made few moments where it could have ended really quick for you no-go. And I think Thralk broke down the exit out, there was like 2-3 orcs outside.
But well excuses are like asses, everyone got them and they all stink. Im simply not very good :p

2011/11/10 23:55, Sarko:   
dint quite understand you wanted to come out or stay in .. and nimfea brake block so i thought id better not let it in :P

2011/11/11 00:06, Oromis: 
I should've tried to finish before rocking!

Nice session though, thanks for sharing.

2011/11/11 01:57, Drogtash: 
Uh, yeah, everyone has rocks these days and two level 50ish pukes stand to scout DThut vs 1bn and 2 charmies for 2-10 min before they grow a pair.

I would've samesided Sarko for trying to block you in shady with a healthy, full cleric.

Sarko said: 'and nimfea brake block so i thought id better not let it in :P'

You missed the part where he already went in before you closed the door and started your stored block?

Goodish log though :)

2011/11/11 02:31, Välgumihkel:   
I can't believe you survived in DT hut. Nice log!

2011/11/11 08:23, Sarko:   
block wasnt stored, and i might missed that part .. had played like 10 hours arow so i was kinda tired.

2011/11/11 08:24, Faine: 
Nice fights.

2011/11/11 18:50, Muff:  edited 1x   
well Zigurun and Lugburz, and several other darkies, and bns who had or has portal, so yes! and with my crap link, i was suspecting trap! and what it was sorta, we knew it had backup coming anyways! and please, like u enter anywhere yourself, what is portable or whatever!Newbie killer like you are!

2011/11/12 23:28, Drogtash: 
The first part didn't make any sense but you seldom do. Other than that yeah, I enter alot of stuff, and certainly when I outnumber my enemy 2 to 1..


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back