Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shamans Die (Zog)comments   back
(3468 hits. Posted 2012/01/11)
#### Shamans die, two of them ####
#### Warning: Not as fun as Zimrathon’s logs, just boring warrior shit ####
#### that is all ####

). CW HP:Fine>Rough Path
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -north-, -east-.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

)( CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.


)( CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

)( CW HP:Fine>bash dead

You dodge a bash from *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) who loses his balance.

As *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

)( CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) giggles.

)( CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
A hungry warg leaves north.

)( CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

)( CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

)( CW HP:Fine>Rough Path
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

)( CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to stab him.
The sun slowly climbs from the vale of Anduin in the east.

*( CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Rough Path
Exits: -north-, -east-.

*( CW HP:Fine>
Rough Path
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*( CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

Mountain Slope
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, up.

*< CW HP:Fine>
Mountain Slope
Exits: north, east, west, /up\.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*< CW HP:Fine>
Small Forest
A large shrub covered with dark violet berries grows here.
On the shrub, there are three piles of violet berries.
You see two woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Edge of a Small Forest
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, west.

*< CW HP:Fine>
Orc Camp
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

of CW HP:Fine>
Birches
Exits: north, east, west, (down).
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

*f CW HP:Fine>
You remove a giant spear.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*f CW HP:Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Cave
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
Exits: (north), ~east~, west, (up).

oO CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Fine>open rock
It's already open!

oO CW HP:Fine>
Cave
Exits: east, (south).

oO CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Fine>bash dead

*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

Your bash at *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>close rock
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You strongly pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has some small bruises.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a white pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a green leather belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You strongly pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>The perfect match!

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right hand very hard.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your right leg very hard and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
They aren't here.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Cave
Exits: east.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg hard.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>kill dead
You're already fighting!

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your body extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s head very hard.

oO CW HP:Fine *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your right arm very hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>bash dead

*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.
You pound a spirit's left foot very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves west.
kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
A spirit barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Cave
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>kill dead
You're already fighting!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Cave
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>kill dead
You're already fighting!
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>bash dead

*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your right arm hard.

*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded a spirit:Healthy>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your body hard.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close exit
You don't see any exit here.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your left foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
A spirit lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>oO CW HP:Hurt>
kill dead
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg very hard and shatter it.
A spirit lightly hits *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left arm.

oO CW HP:Hurt *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>kill dead
You're already fighting!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>kill dead
You're already fighting!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
A spirit is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: west.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit is here, fighting *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>oO CW HP:Wounded>
kill dead
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly cleaves a spirit's right hand.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) opens the rock.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You try to pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), but he parries successfully.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!
You lightly pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left arm.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>kill dead
You're already fighting!
A spirit barely hits *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>cha moo agg
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You approach *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...
A spirit barely hits *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left hand and shatters it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

oO CW HP:Wounded *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

oO CW HP:Bad *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

oO CW HP:Bad *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You pound *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg hard and shatter it.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Bad *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Dying>
A spirit strongly hits *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body and shatters it.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW HP:Bad *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Dying>
A spirit hits *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg and shatters it.
You hear *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Cubensis the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).

#### practiced 1 in kick right after this :P ####

#### Fight number 2 ####

#### bit higher level shaman I think ####

o[ CW an elven slave (dead):Wounded>bash

An elven slave (dead) yells 'VGLP! *o griadsal Ziepalh Orc* ef blyihg ko bill so im nhe Ala Dot!'
Your bash at an elven slave (dead) sends him sprawling.

o[ CW an elven slave (dead):Wounded>
You stab an elven slave (dead)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW an elven slave (dead):Awful>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW an elven slave (dead):Awful>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
An elven slave (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

o[ CW HP:Fine an elven slave (dead):Awful>
An elven slave (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
An elven slave (dead) leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>label dead
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You would need some luck!

#### some luck eh… ####

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>  North   - At a Checkpoint
  East    - Mineshaft
  South   - Slave Pits
  West    - Drafty Tunnel

o[ CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

)[ CW HP:Fine>A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
You see some fog coming from the west.

)<- CW HP:Fine>Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

)<- CW HP:Fine>Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

)<- CW HP:Fine>OB: 137%, DB: 31%, PB: 37%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,085 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

)<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

)<- CW HP:Fine>You try to bind your wounds.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You can't proceed while fighting.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left arm very hard.

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

)<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

)<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right hand and tickle it.

)<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.


)<- CW HP:Fine>*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
bash dead

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right arm hard and tickles it.

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

)<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

)<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

)<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

)<- CW HP:Fine>End of the Path
Exits: -north-, [south], [west].

)<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

)<- CW HP:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left arm very hard.

*<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
End of the Path
Exits: -north-, [south], [west].

*<- CW HP:Fine>open exit s
Ok.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Animal Pen
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

*[- CW HP:Fine>close exit n
Ok.

*[- CW HP:Fine>
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

*[- CW HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 0

*[- CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

*[- CW HP:Fine>
End of the Path
Exits: -north-, (south), [west].

*<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s head and tickle it.
You see nothing special about him.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has some small bruises.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Sizl
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit

*<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<- CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.

*<- CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
The fog begins to be very dense.
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here at the Small Crossing!'
An orkish scout tries to pierce you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab an orkish scout's right foot very hard.

*+= CW HP:Fine an orkish scout:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.

*+= CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
You have found a goblin scout!

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A slobbering giant greedily lumbers towards you.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a field, following a trail.

*.= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill, following a trail.

*(= CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill, following a trail.

*(= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain.

*<= CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain.

*<= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

*f= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.

*f= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.

*<= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You grope around for exits:
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  East    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Fine>
You grope around for exits:
  North   - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  East    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
  West    - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
 (Down)   - (stone) Cave

*f= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in water.

*~= CW HP:Fine>Ok.

*~= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

of= CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

of= CW HP:Fine>OB: 139%, DB: 29%, PB: 37%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- tiredness

of= CW HP:Fine>
You try to bind your wounds.

You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!
You bleed from open wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now bound up.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You stop using a black pair of padded boots.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You stop using a forest green cloak.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

of= CW HP:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

of= CW HP:Fine>OB: 89%, DB: 33%, PB: 86%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up)
- strength

of= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

of= CW HP:Fine>310/412 hits and 79/156 moves.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

of= CW HP:Fine>311/412 hits and 80/156 moves.

of= CW HP:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.


of= CW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

of= CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

of= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in water.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

*~= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
You feel bolder.

of= CW HP:Fine>
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Fine>Mazrim Taim M'hael of the Asha'mans is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

*f CW HP:Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Wolf Glade

*f CW HP:Fine>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
You see some fog coming from the north.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left leg very hard.

*+= CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>kill dead
You're already fighting!

*+= CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Fine>Mazrim Taim M'hael of the Asha'mans is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

*f CW HP:Fine>OB: 139%, DB: 33%, PB: 37%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- strength

*f CW HP:Fine>
You quietly scout southwards...

Bleeding Forest

You stop scouting.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A very large, hairy man is standing here, examining you carefully.
A very large, hairy man is standing here, examining you carefully.
You see some fog coming from the north.

!f= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a tall stag leading west done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a hungry warg leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago

You stop searching.

*+= CW HP:Fine>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) tries to crush you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm and tickle it.

of CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Fine>
You remove a giant spear.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*f CW HP:Fine>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield a giant spear, looking very evil-minded.

*f CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

of CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

of CW HP:Fine>
Wolf Glade
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm and tickle it.

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>bash

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left leg hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has some small bruises.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Sizl
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left hand extremely hard.

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*f CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

*f CW HP:Fine>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>kill dead
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Fine>cha moo agg
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Fine>Mazrim Taim M'hael of the Asha'mans is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

of CW HP:Fine>kill dead
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s head.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

of CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

of CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Fine>bash dead
You don't see any dead here.

of CW HP:Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

of CW HP:Fine>bash dead

of CW HP:Fine *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left leg hard.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left foot hard.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right hand.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, *east*, -south-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*f CW HP:Hurt>OB: 138%, DB: 33%, PB: 37%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- strength

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You quietly scout northwards...

You feel bolder.

Gathering of the Trees
A clump of roots, a forest spider, *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, and a hungry warg are here.

You stop scouting.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You try to bind your wounds.

A hungry warg leaves north.

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You can't proceed while fighting.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left hand extremely hard.

*f CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Fine>
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s head.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*f CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old Forest Road
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-.
You see some fog coming from the west.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.

*.~- CW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, *east*, -south-.
The fog disappears.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Light Forest
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Light Forest
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Light Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>207/400 hits and 72/154 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, */up\*.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Bleeding Forest
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right hand very hard.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>bash

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right arm very hard.

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body hard.

of CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

of CW HP:Hurt>
You bleed from open wounds.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You quietly scout northwards...

Bleeding Forest

You stop scouting.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Light Forest

You stop scouting.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You quietly scout southwards...

Bend in the Old Forest Road

You stop scouting.

of CW HP:Hurt>189/400 hits and 79/154 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.

of CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt>194/400 hits and 84/154 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You quietly scout northwards...

Bleeding Forest

You stop scouting.

of CW HP:Hurt>where *orc
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

of CW HP:Hurt>of CW HP:Hurt>You remove a giant spear.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

of CW HP:Hurt>cha moo agg
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>OB: 143%, DB: 33%, PB: 37%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- strength

of CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

of CW HP:Hurt>Wimpy set to: 0

of CW HP:Hurt>
You see some fog coming from the west.

of- CW HP:Hurt>
Bleeding Forest
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You barely pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm and tickle it.

of- CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>bash

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right hand hard.

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

of- CW HP:Hurt>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield a giant spear, looking very evil-minded.

of- CW HP:Hurt>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
The fog begins to be very dense.

*+= CW HP:Hurt>bash dead

Your victim has disappeared!
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Hurt>
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Hurt>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
The fog begins to be very dense.

*+= CW HP:Hurt>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Hurt>kill dead
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left hand hard.

*+= CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>bash

*+= CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*+= CW HP:Hurt *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly crushes your right leg.

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left hand very hard.

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You try to keep *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) at bay, but fail.
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body hard.

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead).

*+= CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm.

*+= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly crushes your right leg.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

of= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
A very large, hairy man is standing here, examining you carefully.
You smell blood.

!f= CW HP:Wounded>
You remove a giant spear.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

!f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

of= CW HP:Wounded>
Wolf Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.

*f- CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
The fog begins to be very dense.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You quietly scout southwards...

Gathering of the Trees
A clump of roots and a forest spider are here.

You stop scouting.

of- CW HP:Wounded>cha moo agg
Ok.

of- CW HP:Wounded>OB: 139%, DB: 33%, PB: 37%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left hand (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- strength

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
The fog begins to be very dense.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ~east~, west, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded>open rock
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
Exits: east, (south).

oO CW HP:Wounded>close rock
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You try to bind your wounds.

You bleed from open wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

oO CW HP:Wounded>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave

oO CW HP:Wounded>OB: 92%, DB: 33%, PB: 85%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- strength

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave

oO CW HP:Wounded>OB: 92%, DB: 33%, PB: 85%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 399,046 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 226. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left hand (poorly bound)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- strength

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded>135/400 hits and 88/154 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Wounded>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave

oO CW HP:Wounded>open rock
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Cave
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
Exits: (north), ~east~, west, (up).

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
You see some fog coming from the west.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You strongly pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right foot.

*f= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

*f= CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>where *orc
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
A hungry warg leaves east.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are in a forest.

*f= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a road.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*+= CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>142/400 hits and 77/154 moves.

of- CW HP:Wounded>reveal q
You begin to search...

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right leg very hard.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f- CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You approach *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>bash

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Hurt>
You strongly pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You see nothing special about him.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has some big nasty scratches.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot,
       A clean deep wound at the head.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Sizl
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a crude herbal kit

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east, south.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly crushes your body and tickles it.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>kill dead
You're already fighting!
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) bleeds from open wounds.
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east, south.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You are trapped by some roots.

#### FFS ####

of- CW HP:Wounded>
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) lightly crushes your right leg and tickles it.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You strongly pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s head.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>bash dead

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f- CW HP:Wounded>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
kill dead
You're already fighting!

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>bash

Your bash at *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s left foot very hard.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f- CW HP:Wounded>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You approach *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body hard.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
They aren't here.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has arrived from the east.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is entangled by some roots.

#### And we have entered endgame ####

of- CW HP:Wounded>kill dead
You strongly pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>bash

A hungry warg leaves south.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>kill dead
You're already fighting!

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Wounded>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
kill dead
You're already fighting!

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Wounded>
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

of- CW HP:Wounded *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield a giant spear, looking very evil-minded.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, -south-.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You remove a giant spear.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill dead
You lightly pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left arm.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>bash dead

*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

Your bash at *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends him sprawling.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>bash dead
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>cha moo agg
Ok.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
A hungry warg leaves south.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right arm very hard and shatter it.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) seems to have recovered his senses.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) bleeds from open wounds.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill dead
They aren't here.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right hand hard and shatter it.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>kill dead
You're already fighting!

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) strongly crushes your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill dead
You approach *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>kill dead
You're already fighting!
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill dead
You approach *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to pound him.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill dead
They aren't here.
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You pound *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body hard and shatter it.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield a giant spear, looking very evil-minded.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bleeding Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill dead
You approach *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead), trying to stab him.

of- CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) crushes your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is standing here.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) leaves north.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is dragged back by some roots.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>kill dead
You're already fighting!

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
A hungry warg leaves south.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You strongly stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s right leg and shatter it.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, -south-.

*f- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You can't seem to escape the roots!
Gathering of the Trees
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) is lying here, incapacitated.

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill dead

of- CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead):Awful>
You stab *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Mazrim the Tarkhnarb Orc* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

#### Ended on 30 hits or so ####


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/01/12 20:11, Ortansia:   
Good job!!! :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back