Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Death cannot be cheated! (Dsquared)comments   back
(1920 hits. Posted 2012/01/19)
##########
#########
#########  I'm hanging around the old dogs to see if I can learn some new tricks!
#########
##########


![ cRW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>sc
180/180 hits, 106/127 mana, and 106/109 moves.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>'only tont around
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Large Cave in a Hillside
Elrik                - Large Cave in a Hillside
Granvil              - Large Cave in a Hillside

![ cRW Mana:Burning>l
inf %K
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Elrik is here, riding a pack horse.
Granvil is here, resting on a pack horse.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>known (11)

![ cRW Mana:Burning>sc
180/180 hits, 110/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
Elrik nods solemnly.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 2%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 509,463 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 66. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield
- armour
- disease (type: amibia).

![ cRW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks

![ cRW Mana:Burning>l
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Elrik is here nodding, riding a pack horse.
Granvil is here, resting on a pack horse.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>'we should track yussif and alarielle
Ok.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>whois alarielle
Alarielle the Fair, First Commander of Tumladen is an Elf.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>sc
180/180 hits, 119/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.' in Morbeth.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!' in Morbeth.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* strongly pounds a demon wolf's right hindleg and tickles it.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>n
Elrik leaves north riding a pack horse.
Deep in the Mist
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Elrik is here, riding a pack horse.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {rock} [local]

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>s
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Granvil is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
Elrik has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
Granvil dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Granvil.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
Granvil leaves south.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
Granvil has arrived from the south.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
The rock closes quietly.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>
The rock is opened from the other side.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* pounds a demon wolf's right hindleg hard and tickles it.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>lead

A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ cRW Mana:Burning>s
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!' in Morbeth.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Backcave
Exits: (north).

!O cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
open rock
It's already open!

!O cW Mana:Burning>n
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Elrik is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Granvil is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Elrik leaves south.
A demon wolf barely hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.' in Morbeth.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A demon wolf barely hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces a demon wolf's left hindleg and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
Elrik has arrived from the south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.
Granvil leaves south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]

A demon wolf barely hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
The rock closes quietly.
A grizzled werewolf has arrived from the north.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a grizzled werewolf's attempt to hit her.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a grizzled werewolf's attempt to hit her.

Alas, you cannot go that way...
You stop scouting.
A grizzled werewolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A grizzled werewolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
The rock is opened from the other side.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock

Elrik leaves north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
It's already open!
Granvil has arrived from the south.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
The rock closes quietly.
Ok.
The rock closes quietly.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout s
Elrik has arrived from the north.
Ok.
A grizzled werewolf bites *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>The rock closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
open rock
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
The rock closes quietly.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>whe
It's already open!

![ cW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Large Cave in a Hillside
Elrik                - Large Cave in a Hillside
Granvil              - Large Cave in a Hillside

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock

The rock closes quietly.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
Ok.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already open!
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.
A demon wolf leaves south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>scout s
The rock closes quietly.
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout southwards...


Elrik begins some strange incantations...
Backcave
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

n
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* sprays Granvil with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Deep in the Mist
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

!. cW Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

!. cW Mana:Burning>s
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A grizzled werewolf is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
A grizzled werewolf is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
Granvil is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
Elrik is standing here.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Granvil.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
Elrik begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* strongly pounds Granvil's right foot.

![ cW Mana:Burning>ri
What do you want to ride?
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf barely hits *Tont the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
Granvil panics, and attempts to flee.
Granvil leaves south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A grizzled werewolf is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
A grizzled werewolf is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
Elrik is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a grizzled werewolf.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Tont the Sindarin Elf*.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

![ cW Mana:Burning>n
Deep in the Mist
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

!. cW Mana:Burning>ri
What do you want to ride?

!. cW Mana:Burning>s
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Elrik is standing here.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Granvil.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Granvil is here, fighting *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
The rock is opened from the other side.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
It's already open!
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>s
Backcave
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!O cW Mana:Burning>n
Large Cave in a Hillside
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Elrik is standing here.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Granvil.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*.
Granvil is here, fighting *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Granvil begins some strange incantations...
*Tont the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

![ cW Mana:Burning>open rock
It's already open!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
The rock closes quietly.
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.
A grizzled werewolf lightly hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
close rock
It's already closed!
A grizzled werewolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!' in Morbeth.
A grizzled werewolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!' in Morbeth.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
It's already closed!
A demon wolf strongly hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
It's already closed!
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
It's already closed!

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
It's already closed!
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ cW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* sends Granvil sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* pounds Granvil's head.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
It's already closed!
A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close rock
close rock
It's already closed!

![ cW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf lightly hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

A grizzled werewolf bites *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $spell is now set to {'magic missile'} [local]

A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* pounds Granvil's right hand.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s head and tickles it.
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You seem to have a low fever.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A grizzled werewolf bites *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>rid

Granvil seems to have recovered his senses.

![ cW Mana:Burning>What do you want to ride?
Granvil begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Elrik leaves north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>cast normal 'magic missile' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.
A grizzled werewolf bites *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*!
A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A grizzled werewolf barely hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.
A demon wolf hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Granvil utters the word 'fireball'
Granvil throws a fireball at *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, completely enveloping him in flames.
A demon wolf lightly hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Granvil begins some strange incantations...

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

Elrik has arrived from the north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
A grizzled werewolf bites *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*!

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Granvil utters the word 'fireball'
Granvil throws a fireball at *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, completely enveloping him in flames.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
Granvil begins some strange incantations...
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

![ cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit her.

![ cW Mana:Burning>n
Deep in the Mist
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

!. cW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
You try to slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!. cW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
Elrik has arrived from the south.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.

!. cW Mana:Burning>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

!. cW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

Granvil leaves south.
Elrik leaves east.

!. cW Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]

*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!. cW Mana:Burning>rid pack
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>e
Deep in the Misty Wetland
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Elrik is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A fat rabbit leaves north.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
They aren't here.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>w

*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
Deep in the Mist
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>n
Deep in the Misty Wetland
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
They aren't here.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
You slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
n
hit *man*
Edge of the Wetlands
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>
You approach *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.

*. cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. cRW Mana:Burning>n
Riverbank of the Sirannon
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are a few inkberries.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
You approach *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.

*. cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' *man*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

*. cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


f

*. cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Edge of the Wetlands
Exits: north, east, south.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>n
cast quick 'ligh' *man*
Riverbank of the Sirannon
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are a few inkberries.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A pack horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>n
River Sirannon
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
Thick ice covers the water.

*~ cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
Your attempt to slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* fails.

*~ cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves west.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

w
hit *man*
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
River Sirannon
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The day has begun.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
They aren't here.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
River Sirannon
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
hit *man*
River Sirannon
A tall plant with a perfectly smooth stem gracefully marks the landscape.
A trout swims here.
A trout swims here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trm
tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A trout has arrived from the east.

A frog has arrived from the east.

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.

na tont blocked himself in demons, fyi
You see some tracks of *a Man* coming from the east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *man*
You try to slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
River Sirannon
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
River Sirannon
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trm
tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.
The ground is very frosty.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.


You stop tracking your victim.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You feel a hidden presence.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*+ cW Mana:Burning>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

rid
Hollin Road
A cute, bouncing rabbit is here.
Exits/emulated: north, =east=, =west=.

You stop scouting.

*+ cW Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]
w
A pack horse (MY) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (MY)'s reins, and start riding him.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>s
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago

ab
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>A pack horse stops following you.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>n
Hollin Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>e
Hollin Road
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You feel a hidden presence.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>trm
tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A boar leaves east.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>w
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>n
An Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>n
An Old Field
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: ~north~, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>n
Sir Lantalaith
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
Thick ice covers the water.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*~ cRW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
n
Sir Lantalaith
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, west.

Naagro narrates 'whats up'
Elrik narrates 'elf hurt'

#   $spellspeed is now set to {quick} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% cRW Mana:Burning>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: east, ~south~, west.
The ground is very frosty.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

whe
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Rolling Plains

*. cRW Mana:Burning>t naagro got break?
Ok.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>w
You cannot ride there.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>lead
w
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.

*. cW Mana:Burning>
A Small Wood
Exits: east, south, west.

Naagro tells you 'nope'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
Granvil tells the group 'I have warhorse charmed'

*f cW Mana:Burning>
Naagro tells you ':<'

*f cW Mana:Burning>t naagro bash?
s
Ok.

*f cW Mana:Burning>
A Small Wood
Exits: north, east, west.

rid
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
You feel bolder.

*f cW Mana:Burning>A pack horse (MY) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (MY)'s reins, and start riding him.

*f cRW Mana:Burning>w
You cannot ride there.

*f cRW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (MY).
A pack horse (MY) starts following you.

*f cW Mana:Burning>w
Dense Woodland
Exits: north, east, west.

Naagro tells you 'none of them'
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f cW Mana:Burning>w
A Dark Path
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f cW Mana:Burning>s
An Old Disused Trail
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*f cW Mana:Burning>rid
A pack horse (MY) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (MY)'s reins, and start riding him.

*f cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
cast quick 'ligh' *man*
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*f cRW Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

s
hit *man*
cast quick 'ligh' *man*
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f cRW Mana:Burning>
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
Nobody here by that name.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
They aren't here.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning>hit *man*
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
You approach *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* barely pounds your right hand and tickles it.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
hit *man*
An Old Disused Trail
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You try to slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
You seem to have a low fever.

*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Dark Path
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
cast quick 'ligh' *man*
An Old Disused Trail
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You will attempt to flee!

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
Granvil tells the group 'man was wounded too'

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Alarielle the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Alarielle the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Thieves' Camp
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trm
tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

You stop searching.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Thieves' Camp
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trm
tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Road of the Smiths
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, ~west~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
Elrik has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Elrik leaves north riding a pack horse.
A warhorse leaves north.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Road of the Smiths
Elrik is here, riding a pack horse.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Granvil is here, riding a pack horse.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.


You stop tracking your victim.

*+ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Grassy Field near a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Grassy Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
w
Small Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
n
w
w
Fields Beside a Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell group yussif bad
Trail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Ok.

!f cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Stagnant Lake in the Forest
The corpse of a tree-snake is lying here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: east, south, west.
Cloud banks assemble and join in the sky above the tree-tops.

*f~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Thin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*f~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Sunken Forest
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Thick ice covers the water.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Stygian Forest
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.
The ground is very frosty.

!f~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
hit *man*
The Sunken Forest
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Thick ice covers the water.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You try to slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' *man*
A large rabbit has arrived from the west.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'ligh' *man*

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>cast quick 'ligh' *man*

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east riding a pony.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>Nobody here by that name.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>Nobody here by that name.
A large rabbit leaves south.

*%~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Plateau
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is very frosty.

*.~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north riding a pony.

*.~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You feel less protected.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>trm
tr *man
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
f

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces your left leg.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Towering Forest
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, west.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Plateau
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves east riding a pony.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
Edge of Plateau
Exits: north, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
Middle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

na yussif awf.
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Edge of Plateau
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>trm

tr *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

hit *man*
You stop searching.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and shatter it.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* barely pounds your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

*.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
cast quick 'ligh' *man*
Wooded Glade
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yussif the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>cast quick 'ligh' *man*
You start to concentrate...


*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>g coins all.corpse
You don't see any corpse to get things from.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You dodge a bash from *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* who loses his balance.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
hit *man*
Wooded Glade
*Yussif the Dúnadan Man* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You slash *Yussif the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ec

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* hangs a black horn shortbow across his back.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* skillfully draws a black runed dagger.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>g coins all.corpse
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a plain leather belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a water skin
a man-like root
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 78 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 97 copper pennies.

*f~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Edge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.


#########
########
########  Regen and off to Tharbad!
########
#########

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>
Elrik tells the group 'gran they after ya'

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Dwarf* is here, resting on a pony.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left arm.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     an Isengard shield (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*a Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!#~ cRW Mana:Burning>cast normal 'charm' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

You feel yourself exposed.
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A guard leaves south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>fiure
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
w
n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: [north], south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Inside the North Gate of Tharbad

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your left foot.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A guard slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>say open
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A guard looks you over.
A guard unlocks the gate.
A guard opens the gate.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
163/180 hits, 108/127 mana, and 107/109 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

A guard lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

A guard strongly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
n

The gate closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
You see some frost on the ground now.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Outside the North Gate of Tharbad

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
159/180 hits, 111/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
160/180 hits, 111/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
160/180 hits, 111/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 2%, PB: 56%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 409,463 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 144. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- disease (type: amibia).
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
You see some frost on the ground now.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
Ok.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!+~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west), (down). - w:oakendoor d:pegs.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op
d
open pegs
They're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Muddy Cellar
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (up). - w:oakendoor d:pegs.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west), (down). - w:oakendoor d:pegs.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, (east), south. - e:oakendoor.

!+~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rid
*a Dwarf* yells from the south 'hehe' in Westron.
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>call
You call for the gate to be opened.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed gate.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s right arm.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A guard leaves west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
hit x
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>order followers assist
You're already fighting!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm hard.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
hit x
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
They aren't here.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers assist

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
hit x
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track pony

*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a pony.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

w
You stop searching.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
s
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
hit *dwarf*
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers assist
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg hard and shatters it.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm hard and shatters it.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>order followers assist
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>order followers assist
hit *dwarf*

A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is stunned and will probably die soon.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>order followers assist
You're already fighting!

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>Ok.

!#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
Rain starts falling from the clouds above, forming puddles in the streets.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (x).

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 41%, DB: 52%, PB: 56%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 309,463 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 144. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- disease (type: amibia).
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a lantern
a butcher knife (flawless)
a black leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
an Isengard shield (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
a necklace

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
inf %K
famous (16)

!#' cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trop boyr
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   2,  1%,  #Boyr                     |                                      |

Total kills: 2 (1 distinct).

############
###########
###########  Ok, a few warm-up kills! Now time to do what I do best - get myself in big trouble!
###########
###########  Granvil and Elrik are fighting around demons, So i wait in cliff for a cheap kill or two.
###########
############


!+~ cRW>e
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

!+~ cRW>e
Hollin Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

!+~ cRW>#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
d
West of the Small Bridge
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
Exits: east, (up). - u:cliff.

!. cRW>k bat
You slash a small bat's tail hard and shatter it.

!. cRW a small bat:Bad>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from above.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits a small bat's right foot hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a small bat's death cry as it collapses.
A small bat is dead! R.I.P.

!. cRW>k bat
You strongly slash a small bat's right wing and shatter it.

!. cRW a small bat:Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits a small bat's body hard and shatters it.
A small bat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!. cRW a small bat:Dying>#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]

A huge tarantula (AA) hits a small bat's head hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a small bat's death cry as it collapses.
A small bat is dead! R.I.P.

!. cRW>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
l
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW>close cliff
Ok.

!. cRW>cast normal 'block door' cliff
You start to concentrate...

You feel a bit warm and sick.

The exit up seems to blur for a while.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>e
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {bat} [local]
e
East of a Small Bridge
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: west, (up). - u:cliff.
You feel a hidden presence.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>hit bat
You slash a large bat's right wing.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Fine>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits a large bat's body hard and shatters it.
A huge tarantula (BB) hits a large bat's body hard and shatters it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Wounded>
A large bat leaves its hiding place.
A large bat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Wounded>
A huge tarantula (AA) strongly hits a large bat's tail and shatters it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Bad>
You slash a large bat's body and shatter it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Bad>
A huge tarantula (BB) hits a large bat's left wing hard and shatters it.
A large bat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Dying>
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Healthy>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) hits a large bat's right wing hard and shatters it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Fine>stat
You strongly slash a large bat's body and shatter it.
OB: 41%, DB: 52%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 305,068 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 145. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- disease (type: amibia).
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) strongly hits a large bat's head and shatters it.

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Wounded>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites a large bat!
A large bat's body turns numb as the poison speeds to its brain!

!. cRW Mana:Burning a large bat:Awful>
A huge tarantula (AA) hits a large bat's body hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>tell group i'm waiting in cliff
re
Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

############
###########
###########  Some waiting until...
###########
############

!. cRW Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - East of a Small Bridge

!. cRW Mana:Burning>stt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
Elrik tells the group 'nod'

!. cRW Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two tracks of a huge tarantula leading west done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of a grey wolf leading up done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of a cute, bouncing rabbit leading up done less than 4 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>w
On a Plank Bridge
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW>order AA flee
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (AA) leaves east.

!. cRW>order BB flee
*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula (BB) leaves east.

!. cRW>
*an Elf* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!. cRW>e
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
Exits: west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW>close cliff
It's already closed!

!. cRW>cast quick 'block door' cliff
You start to concentrate...

#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>w
On a Plank Bridge
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>w
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>order followers hit *elf*
Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>e
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>order followers hit *elf*
Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>hit *elf*

They aren't here.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>e

!. cRW Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>order followers assist
*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You feel a bit warm and sick.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spell is now set to {'fire'} [local]
e
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: west. - u:cliff.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (BB)'s right hindleg extremely hard.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]
w
On a Plank Bridge
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist

*an Elf* leaves east riding a warhorse.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.
*a Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>exa x
f
Before you stands the largest dwarf you have ever seen. The passage of
time has left his once dark hair light with specks of grey. The light
dances in his blue eyes showing visions of a thousand battles played 
out since the world was young.
*a Dwarf* (x) has a few scratches.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a blackened dwarven axe (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a scorched, grisly fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>w

You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
*a Dwarf* (x)'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>con

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You would need a lot of luck!

############
###########
###########  Woops! At this point i'm pretty sure i blocked myself in with Bourlim (L60+)
###########  and Trefwynd (L50+).
###########
###########  No rocks, no scrolls, no teleport, no way out. In short, this is impossible, even for a lucky bn like me. 
###########  But I'll go down fighting!
###########
############

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e

*an Elf* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
w
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit x
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>w

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]

*an Elf* leaves east riding a warhorse.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
On a Plank Bridge
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
cast normal 'ligh' x
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
hit x
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>cast normal 'ligh' x
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (x) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

#############
############
############  This next part made me smile.
############
#############

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.				<--- !!!
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* leaves up riding a warhorse. 		<---- Thank you, come again!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
On a Plank Bridge
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>tds
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your right foot.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>e
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>e
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>order followers assist
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins a huge tarantula (BB)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
e
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
e
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
hit *dwarf*
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

###########
##########
##########  Gotta keep him from entering!
##########  Good news is Bourlim is on the shittiest link known to man.
##########
###########

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>w

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>#   $spell is now set to {'ligh'} [local]
w
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
e
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A huge tarantula (AA) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
A huge tarantula (BB) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Healthy>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (x) frowns.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Healthy>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt a huge tarantula (AA):Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
e
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is resting here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

e
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (x) with full impact.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

f
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins a huge tarantula (BB)'s fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
w
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
hit *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your left foot.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
e
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers assist
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

hit *dwarf*
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You feel a bit warm and sick.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
hit *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
*a Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
hit *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>order followers assist
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.
A huge tarantula (BB) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to hit him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

hit *dwarf*

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

order followers assist
*a Dwarf* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.
*a Dwarf* (x) sits down and rests.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>hit *dwarf*
order followers assist
You're already fighting!
You feel bolder.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s left foreleg extremely hard.

A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>order followers assist
A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

f
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a huge tarantula (BB).
A huge tarantula (BB) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A huge tarantula (AA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (AA) hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (x) with full impact.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
hit *dwarf*
East of a Small Bridge
There is something strange up.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, {up}. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (BB) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Your legs feel heavier.

*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>cast normal 'ligh' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

f

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot.

#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]

You try to flee, but cannot!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>cast normal 'ligh' x
You start to concentrate...

e
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

cast normal 'ligh' x
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (x) with full impact.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

##########
#########
#########  Oh well, damnit, now he's gonna flee and travel through space to safety! Buuh!
#########
##########


!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The exit up blurs for a while.

##########
#########
#########  Portal decays! Hoo-yah!
#########
########## 

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
#   $door is now set to {cloiff} [local]
#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]

*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.

w

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>hit x
e
hit x

Your head stops stinging.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
On a Plank Bridge
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You are too afraid.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>0

A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>hit x

cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (AA)'s left foreleg hard.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff

A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and shatters it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
hit x
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

close cliff

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close cliff
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>hit x
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>order followers assist
It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
On a Plank Bridge
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west. - u:cliff.
*a Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>A huge tarantula (BB) joins your fight.
A huge tarantula (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body.
*a Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your left hand.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>order followers assist
Ok.
A huge tarantula (AA) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s body.
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and shatter it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) bites *a Dwarf* (x)!

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and shatters it.

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
A huge tarantula (AA) lightly hits *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (x).

!. cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a red ruby
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a stone
a plain leather belt
a blackened dwarven axe (well-maintained)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a scorched, grisly fur (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (well-maintained)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a castle key
a torch
a tiny bronze key
an arrow

############
###########
###########  I wait until blur and..
###########
############

est of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - West of the Small Bridge

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open cliff
Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Rynk the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Elrik tells the group 'got out awful'

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Rynk the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
You barely slash *Rynk the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Rynk the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Rynk the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east, (up). - d:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
On a Plank Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
East of a Small Bridge
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits: west. - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
On a Plank Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
West of the Small Bridge
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: east, (up). - u:cliff.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {rynk} [local]
#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]
u
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Rynk the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>order followers hit rynk
A huge tarantula (BB) barely hits *Rynk the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Rynk the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Rynk the Dwarf* (x) cleaves a huge tarantula (BB)'s right foreleg extremely hard.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Rynk the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rynk the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
order followers hit rynk
A Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Elrik tells the group 'where you'

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Elrik tells the group 'bloody slept me'

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
139/180 hits, 31/127 mana, and 74/109 moves.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A huge tarantula (BB) is standing here.
A huge tarantula (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: =north=, =east=, =west=, {down}. - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
139/180 hits, 31/127 mana, and 74/109 moves.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hollin Road

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
140/180 hits, 32/127 mana, and 76/109 moves.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lip
l i backpack
backpack (used) : 
Nothing.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>g pipe all

You feel a bit warm and sick.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You can't find a pipe in any container.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hollin Road

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
140/180 hits, 33/127 mana, and 78/109 moves.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

Elrik tells the group 'then bashed me '

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>t
Who do you wish to tell what?

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
w
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down. - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {narugil} [local]
e
order followers hit narugil
Hollin Road
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down). - d:cliff.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a huge tarantula (BB)'s attempt to hit him.
A huge tarantula (AA) barely hits *Narugil the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.
Ok.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>#   $door is now set to {cliff} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]

*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

*+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The night has begun.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers hit narugil

*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers hit narugil
Hollin Road
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>A huge tarantula (BB) tries to hit *Narugil the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
A huge tarantula (AA) tries to hit *Narugil the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

!+~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Grassy Plain
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Narugil the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers hit narugil
Ok.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

##########
#########
#########  ..leave! Hah! I just successfully cheated death unlike those dorky kids 
#########    in the Final Destination movies.
#########
#########
#########  ... a bit later, I hear narugil is around noc so I go there trying to pick a fight!
#########  I meat Riddar instead, and I figure Hezzel is nearby. So i promptly run guardian
#########  figuring I can fight them with some quakes above, and perhaps they'll hit me guardian eventually.
##########

![ cW>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 52%, PB: 57%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 204,180 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 145. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- novoid
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks

![ cW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

bob
re
Your magic armour is revitalised.

![ cW Mana:Burning>cast n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

sc
Starb tells you 'its sunny out '

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW Mana:Hot>180/180 hits, 73/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>t starb nod
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Hot>inf %K
famous (19)

![ cW Mana:Hot>sc
180/180 hits, 74/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>inf
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 49 years and 24 days old.
You have played 13 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Dsquared says 'Screw it! Let's do it!' (level 38).
You are six feet one and weigh thirteen stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-three pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:10 Int:19 Wis:17 Dex:10 Con:15 Wil:15 Per:10.
Offensive Bonus: 44%, Dodging Bonus: 2%, Parrying Bonus: 57%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 80%.
You have 180/180 hit, 74/127 mana, and 109/109 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 19,245,820 experience points and you have 127,522 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the forces of the Dark Lord (19 wp).
You need 204,180 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 145 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 62 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.


inf %K
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (87%) *** You are subjected to the following temporary effe
cts:
- breath of briskness
- panic
- noquit
- novoid
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Hot>ch40
sc
cha hei 40
Ok.

![ cW Mana:Hot>180/180 hits, 75/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

![ cW Mana:Hot>
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
The guardian strongly smites *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
The orkish bodyguard slashes *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
The orkish bodyguard tries to slash *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
Loud drum rolls echo through the tunnels, signalling that the guardian of the well is being attacked!

![ cW Mana:Hot>inf %K
famous (19)

![ cW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hall of Murals
Zerkulzgul           - Somewhere

![ cW Mana:Hot>sc
180/180 hits, 82/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
whois zerkulzgul
Zerkulzgul is a level sixteen Tarkhnarb Rider.
Is playing from *.ee.

![ cW Mana:Hot>sc
180/180 hits, 84/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>sc
180/180 hits, 84/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 2%, PB: 57%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 204,180 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 145. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- panic
- noquit
- shield
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

![ cW Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above '*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

![ cW Mana:Hot>whois hezzel
Hezzèl - Kanindödaren is a Zaugurz Orc.

![ cW Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
#   $spellspeed is now set to {normal} [local]
l
Hall of Murals
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, up.

![ cW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hall of Murals
Zerkulzgul           - Somewhere

![ cW Mana:Hot>
An orc-guard yells faintly from above 'A pair of Zaugurz Orcs are here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above 'A pair of Zaugurz Orcs are here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells faintly from above 'A pair of Zaugurz Orcs are here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

![ cW Mana:Hot>whe
You see *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from above!
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hall of Murals
Zerkulzgul           - Somewhere

![ cW Mana:Hot>sc
180/180 hits, 90/127 mana, and 109/109 moves.

![ cW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW Mana:Hot>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Narrow Opening
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, up.

##########
#########
#########  Yeah, well should have figured I guess. Ohwell, time to get out!
#########
##########

You stop scouting.

![ cW Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dsquared             - Hall of Murals
Zerkulzgul           - Somewhere

![ cW Mana:Hot>
You see *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* scouting from above!

![ cW Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
u
n
Narrow Opening
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here nodding.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*a Zaugurz Orc* smites your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
w
n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* pounds your head and tickles it.
*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes *a Zaugurz Orc*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
160/180 hits, 91/127 mana, and 106/109 moves.
*a Zaugurz Orc* lightly smites your body and tickles it.
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>u
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
*a Zaugurz Orc* smites your body.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* strongly smites your left arm.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You lightly slash *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
129/180 hits, 91/127 mana, and 98/109 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
n
*a Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You feel less protected.
*a Zaugurz Orc* strongly smites your right leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'

*a Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Zaugurz Orc* smites your head extremely hard and shatters it.
That really HURT!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
The orkish bodyguard slashes *a Zaugurz Orc*'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!
The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Blood for Sauron!'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* leaves up.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The guardian smites *a Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard.
The orkish bodyguard slashes *a Zaugurz Orc*'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A trained horse (MY) is standing here.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
w
*Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your left leg and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
You swiftly dodge *Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* gets a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* drinks a small metal flask.
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.
You are already attempting to flee!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Hezzèl the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Midst of a Quarry
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Underground Stream
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Ore Pit
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, up.

*[ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s  
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
An orc-guard yells loudly from below '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells loudly from below '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
An orc-guard yells loudly from below '*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

*< cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

n
You swiftly dodge *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Riddar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>f
e
A Slag Pit
*Riddar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Pizurk the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
*a Zaugurz Orc* smites your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
An orc-guard lightly pounds *a Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot and tickles it.
You slash *a Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

*[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An orc-guard says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'

*[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
You are already attempting to flee!

*[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

*[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>s

*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*a Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*a Zaugurz Orc* smites your left arm very hard and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o< cW HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>e
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< cW HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< cW HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< cW HP:Dying Mana:Hot *a Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You feel a sharp pain there!

You are dead! Sorry...

Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

!( cW HP:Awful Mana:Burning>sl
sc
You go to sleep.

o( cW HP:Awful>						<-- 1..
Now you feel strong enough to return to Arda.

!( cW Mana:Hot>pray
You kneel down and worship the Dark Lord.		<-- 2..


!( cW Mana:Hot>
The pain stops, your vision clears and you realize that you are elsewhere.
A Gap in the Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cW>camp rent retire
You start making your camp here.

!. cW>
You put some wood in the fire.
Retiring will cost you no money.			<-- and 3!


##################
##################

Moral of the story I guess is death cannot be cheated!

Oh and you can blame Riddar+5 for effectively ridding Arda of logworthy material for the next few months.
You're on your own now Kmat. See you around.

##################
##################

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/01/19 22:49, Telessar:   
Fake log, where was the fair trap?

2012/01/19 23:05, Elrik: 
Im Elrik and i approve of this message. Except the last part. (cough)

2012/01/19 23:17, Ryalnos:   
Were the nonames some of the wimpy new Zaugurz that camp noc? (Zintilden/Zinhatar and so on)

2012/01/19 23:32, Razoor: 
[submitted link]

2012/01/19 23:36, Azazello: 
Noes:
[submitted link]

2012/01/19 23:43, Stolb: 
Dude, what is this, jews can't dance. Where is bling bling, where is booty shakin? Is hava nagila not about booty, its about transistance?

[submitted link]

2012/01/19 23:43, Millie:   
How did you find that one Azazello? :P
You fancy dancing like that?

2012/01/19 23:47, Stolb: 
No, but he carries big sunglasses and a beltpack!

2012/01/20 00:29, Kaspar:   
[submitted link]


Arrival of the russians..

2012/01/20 01:00, Abramovich: 
Let me present a better version! For Rabi to heat up his zau sessions!

[submitted link]

2012/01/20 01:52, Stolb: 
But they not jewish girls, more like negro or latino style? But thanks!

Btw that Brigada-russian-arrival 3xblack car racing is soooo Damage Inc. style!

2012/01/20 02:35, Kaspar:   
Nod and it Almost matches too:

Cast
Aleksander Belov (Saša) - Azazello
Fil (The boxer) - Stolb
Kosmos - Vip

Then there's Pchylo.. but then again he was a bizdets who went behind the crew's back so it's ok..

Btw I LOVED that show. There's no Hollywood mafia series/movie that becomes even close to the authenticity of this.

2012/01/20 15:55, Kmat: 
I keep switching sides of the war looking for the brave ones! Guess its always been the BNs!



top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back