Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Prugar is after BLOOD!! (Prugar)comments   back
(7 ratings and 4011 hits. Posted 2012/03/16)
#I found 2 puke tracks leading into GC and ofcourse I entered#

o[ cW HP:Fine>wStone Hallway
Exits: north, (east), west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>n
A spirit has arrived from the north.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>eSleeping Quarters
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>kill man*![ cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

bash![ cW HP:Fine>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* says 'dont even have'

kill man*![ cW HP:Fine>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* pierces a spirit-soldier's left foot hard and shatters it.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* closes the door.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* swiftly dodges a spirit-soldier's attempt to crush her.

![ cW HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?

![ cW HP:Fine>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Awful>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* seems to avoid the fight.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Awful>bash*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* tried to escape but failed.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes a spirit-soldier's right foot hard and shatters it.
A spirit-soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Your bash at *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* sends her sprawling.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
You can't do that while fighting.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>open exit w
fleeOk.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>eSleeping Quarters
A spirit-soldier is lying here, incapacitated.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>kill man*You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s right leg hard.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Dying>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* closes the door.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* pierces a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a spirit-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
A spirit-soldier disappears into nothing.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>bash*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>open exit w
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* opens the door.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>flee*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Hurt>wSomeone closes the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Hurt>open exit w
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine>s
The door closes quietly.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
The door closes quietly.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound Someone's body hard.

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Fine># Lost! (HandleRunMode, flee message without colour endcode!)

Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Fine Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are in a field.

o. cW HP:Fine>
Someone barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

o. cW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>s
Someone joins Someone's fight.
Someone joins Someone's fight.
Someone cleaves your right arm hard and tickles it.
Someone strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

o. cW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>open exit sNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Someone joins Someone's fight.
Someone lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
Someone strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

o. cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>
You don't see any exit there.

o. cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o. cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>
Someone strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

o. cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>
Someone slashes your right arm and tickles it.

o. cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
You pound Someone's left leg hard.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
Someone lightly hits your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
Someone barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>owdArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wwThe door seems to be closed.
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Healthy>
You strongly pound Someone's right leg.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wield hammerYou don't have a hammer.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wield spearYou stop using something.
You confidently wield something, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt>cha m wimOk.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
Someone utters the words 'judicandus dies'

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>scw289/475 hits and 55/164 moves.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
Someone crushes your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>n
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly stab Someone's left foot and tickle it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeSomeone closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>w
Someone draws upon the power of something.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit w
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>Ok.
Someone closes the door.
Someone lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit wOk.
Someone closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit wopen exit wOk.
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit wOk.
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit wOk.
Someone closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit wOk.
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeOk.
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!
Someone crushes your right arm hard.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeopen exit
Ok.
Someone closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeopen exit
Ok.
Someone closes the door.
Someone glows briefly as healing energy flows into her.
Someone cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeoeopen exit
Ok.
Someone closes the door.
You lightly stab Someone's left foot and tickle it.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>open exit
Ok.
Someone closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeoeopen exit
Ok.
Someone closes the door.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeopen exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeSomeone closes the door.
open exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>oeSomeone closes the door.
open exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>oeThe door closes quietly.
open exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>open exit
It's already open!
The door closes quietly.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sc227/475 hits and 56/164 moves.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>w
Someone tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>w
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>
You try to stab Someone, but she parries successfully.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>time###
### WARNING! NEXT REBOOT in 4 hours and 38 minutes (automated reboot)
sc###

According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
8am on Monday, the 13th of Forelithe, Year 2862 of the Third Age.
Real time is Thu Mar 15 16:56:43 2012 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Wed Mar  7 20:13:57 2012 GMT.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>230/475 hits and 53/164 moves.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eSomeone tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nSomeone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly stab Someone's right arm.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>n
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired Someone:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired Someone:Fine>
You try to stab Someone, but it parries successfully.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired Someone:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wget zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draughtYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You don't see anything to get things from.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You don't have a zaugurz-draught.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Someone tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired Someone:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>get metal packYou get something from something.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>get zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draughtYou don't see anything to get things from.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eOk.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely
revitalized.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
Someone crushes your right arm hard.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>sNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            something
<worn as shield>     something
<worn on head>       something
<worn on body>       something
<worn about body>    something
<worn on arms>       something
<worn on hands>      something
<worn on legs>       something
<worn on feet>       something
<worn on wrist>      something
<worn on finger>     something
<worn on back>       something
<worn as belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>nSomeone lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab Someone's right arm and tickle it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>w
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>flee
Someone crushes your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>s
Someone quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab Someone's right foot and tickle it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Wounded>wield hammerYou stop using something.
You masterfully wield something, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>sAlas, you cannot go that way...
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>w
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
Stone Hallway
Exits: east, [west].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eStone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit:Healthy>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit:Healthy>
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to pound it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Stone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>wield hammerw*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes your left foot very hard.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You don't have a hammer.

![ cW HP:Wounded *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Quarters
There are four battle axes here.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
You see seven maces on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

o[ cW HP:Wounded>w
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
Stone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* closes the door.

![ cW HP:Wounded>wSpoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>wield spearYou stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a steel-tipped spear, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eStone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>sStone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>open exit eThat's impossible, I'm afraid.
You feel weaker.
_time2

o[ cW HP:Wounded>#  - strength lasted  (26:00)
eThe door seems to be closed.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>w*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the north.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Stone Hallway
Exits: east, [west].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>eStone Hallway
A spirit is here, fighting *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes a spirit's body hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded>nStone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>wSpoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>get blackscroll allrecite blackscrollA wooden chest is closed.
You get a black scroll from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting a black scroll.

You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel stronger.
_time2 strength

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wield hammerYou stop using a steel-tipped spear.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>cha m aggeOk.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
Stone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves west.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sStone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wStone Hallway
Exits: east, [west].

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sc249/475 hits and 66/164 moves.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>get boots packrem bootswear 2.bootsput boots packYou get a fine pair of metal boots from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You stop using a black pair of padded boots.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You put a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eStone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nStone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>flee*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* opens the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wStone Hallway
Exits: east, [west].

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o[ cW HP:Hurt>look in packbackpack (used) : 
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
two bloody scalps
nine flasks of orkish draught
a jewelled ring
a strange set of lock picks
eight small metal flasks

o[ cW HP:Hurt>l in sablepouch (used) : 
a gleaming belt
a jewelled ring
a purple scroll
a vellum scroll

o[ cW HP:Hurt>get purple allreci purpleYou get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You start reciting a purple scroll.

You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
_time3 sanctuary

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eStone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.
A spirit leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nStone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eSleeping Quarters
You see four battle axes on the ground.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
On the ground, there are seven maces.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wwStone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a sable pouch.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes your right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>cha m aggOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Exits: (east), south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wkill man*Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves east.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eStone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s attempt to crush you.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
You strongly pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Quarters
There are four battle axes here.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
There are seven maces here.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west).

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wkill man*Stone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* closes the door.
You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* opens the door.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Spoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>kill man*You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Hurt *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* closes the door.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Hurt>flee*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>skill man*Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* strongly crushes your left foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>keclose exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*You strongly pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s body.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has arrived from the west.
A spirit leaves west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves north.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nStone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sStone Hallway
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man**Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wkill man*Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* leaves east.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eStone Hallway
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man**Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nStone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*w*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>flee*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wSpoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill man*You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes your right foot very hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* bleeds from open wounds.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s body.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wkill man*Spoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wSpoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>2hit elf*
You lightly pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wkill man*Spoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wkill man*Spoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Bad>bash*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* crushes your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Your bash at *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* sends her sprawling.
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Awful>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Awful>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Awful>
You pound *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Dying>kick
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
sc

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*:Dying>
You kick *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* to death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ilodreth the Dunadan Woman*.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
143/475 hits and 23/164 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
to level 979514

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>bashAs *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
wp status is warlord (38)

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

As *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops
her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

ekill elf**Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Stone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>sStone Hallway
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wStone Hallway
A spirit is here, fighting *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: east, [west].
A spirit swiftly dodges *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine a spirit:Fine>bashekill elf**Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Stone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wkill elf*Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You strongly pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left foot.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ekill elf*Stone Hallway
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>wStone Hallway
A spirit is here, fighting *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: east, [west].
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce a spirit, but it parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill elf*You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ekill elf*Stone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>get draught allquaff draughtYou get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
A spirit has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wSpoiling Chamber
There are five musty loaves of bread here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>exa elfYou see nothing special about her.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has several bruises.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left arm.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
kill elf*<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a quiver

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>eStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left arm.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>get boots packrem bootswear 2.bootsput boots packsYou get a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Stone Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*You approach *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left hand very hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wkill elf*Spoiling Chamber
You see five musty loaves of bread on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>eStone Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*They aren't here.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wSpoiling Chamber
On the ground, there are five musty loaves of bread.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>eStone Hallway
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill elf**Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
You pound *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*:Dying>kickYou kick *Caitlyn the Half-Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %Xinfo wp status is %KCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Caitlyn the Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Caitlyn the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>to level 879514

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wp status is warlord (42)

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a quiver
a sable pouch
a water skin
a small pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a necklace
a small tin ring
a jewelled ring
an azure scroll



o[ cW HP:Wounded>sStone Hallway
Exits: north, [east], west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>sc134/475 hits and 54/164 moves.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>bash exit eThe door gave away under the pressure.


# THE END #


2012/03/16 18:44, Fankil: 
Thumbs up. Notable.

2012/03/16 20:19, Jenzn: 
Superb

2012/03/16 21:47, Caitlyn: 
Very good job. Again thanks for leaving staff :-) >>>> Note to commenters... all suggestions are appreciated. I realize now... that we should have won.

2012/03/16 22:23, Muff:  edited 1x   
you should of prevented prugar hiting your warrior(buffed some), or atleast tried!

2012/03/17 00:54, Stolb: 
High level darkies in evil zone with scrolls and rocks, go figure...

2012/03/17 04:19, Bungo:edited 1x   
Checking your EQ in middle of fight while being blinded? That's what i call narcissism.

2012/03/17 06:42, Prugar: 
Force of habit (the eq cheking) :)

2012/03/17 06:52, Tug: 
he was blind for an entire 2-3 ticks in a 5 room zone and you wanna call it power of high lvl darkie in darkie zone!!! those pukes obviously failed in some fundamental ways....

2012/03/17 08:01, Djinn: 
Get with the program, Tug! That comment had more to do with the poster than with the actual log.

Notables, yeah!

2012/03/17 08:38, Alian: 
Good job

2012/03/17 10:37, Björn:edited 1x   
o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>nYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>wYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>eYou are inside.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>sYou are inside.

That's a nice sequence to pull off, I couldn't do it even if I were not blind =)

2012/03/18 14:17, Horus: 
Sven is the boss

2012/03/21 08:45, Devastator: 
How the hell you managed to live through being blind in those rooms beats me. Those pukes horribly sucked. There were mobs and doors to be played with... pfft.

Notables from me

2012/03/21 09:50, Prugar: 
Well I figured that when puke caster starts with blinds he is low mana, and man warrior was crushing and already hurt, so i went for the kills :)

2012/04/16 15:46, Ortansia:  Rated: Superb 
Superb


top
 

17 users voted for this log to be moved here!



 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Anton, Asahi, Dagor, Millie, Ortansia 
 Good Telessar 
 Average Drogtash 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back