Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The royal family wreaking havoc in OF (Shrimp)comments   back
(1708 hits. Posted 2012/06/16)

Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.

You stop scouting.

o[ cW>scout down
You quietly scout downwards...

Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.

You stop scouting.

o[ cW>scout down
You quietly scout downwards...

Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

o[ cW>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 26%, PB: 40%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 130,851 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 270. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o[ cW>down
hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW>ope exit
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>Ok.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

![ cW>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Great Hall
Hyndan (h) is >> SLEEPING << here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW>
Hyndan (h) wakes up.

![ cW>
Hyndan (h) clambers on her feet.

![ cW>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>ope exit
You don't see any exit here.
Hyndan (h) quietly scouts downwards...
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

o[ cW>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) stops scouting downwards.

o[ cW>down
hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
*Drawde the Dwarf* intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
A spirit-soldier tries to slash *Drawde the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Drawde the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard.

![ cW>ope exit
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>ope exit
It's already open!

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>ope exit
It's already open!
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>ope exit
Ok.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.
Ok.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ cW*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) opens the gate.
*a Dwarf* (x) pounds your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Drawde the Dwarf* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
The gate is opened from the other side.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
The gate is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
The gate is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
 Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>ope exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ cW HP:Fine>down
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) leaves up.
*a Dwarf* (x) intercepts a spirit-soldier's blow.
A spirit-soldier barely slashes *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (x) has some small bruises.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a roughly stitched cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a sword-shaped brooch
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
*a Dwarf* (x) pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* opens the gate.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A pony LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Hyndan (h) has arrived from above.
A spirit-soldier lightly slashes *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>down
hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A pony ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Fine>close exit
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A spirit-soldier slashes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) pounds a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine>down

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine>up
hit x
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Drawde the Dwarf* cleaves Hyndan (h)'s right arm extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>down
hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
A spirit-soldier barely slashes *a Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) has arrived from above.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
hit x
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Drawde the Dwarf* tries to cleave Hyndan (h), but she parries successfully.
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A pony LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.
Hyndan (h) lightly pounds *Drawde the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
hit x
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Drawde the Dwarf* approaches Hyndan (h), trying to cleave her.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine>north
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
The Great Hall
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>east
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Drawde the Dwarf* cleaves Hyndan (h)'s body very hard.
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (x) strongly pounds Hyndan (h)'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) strongly pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Hurt Hyndan (h):Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
west
They aren't here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: north, east, south.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, [down].

o[ cW HP:Fine>north
east
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine>down
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan (h) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* hits her.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine>north
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
The Great Hall
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Drawde the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A pony LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*Drawde the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) approaches *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
hit x
The Great Hall
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
Hyndan (h) tries to pound *a Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine>
![ cW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

down
hit x

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Drawde the Dwarf* cleaves Hyndan (h)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan (h) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* hits her.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Hyndan (h) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Hyndan (h) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
*Drawde the Dwarf* approaches Hyndan (h), trying to cleave her.

![ cW HP:Fine>west
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.
A pony leaves down.
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>south
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>east
hit x
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Bad>down
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine>down
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
Hyndan (h) pounds *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Dwarf* (x) pounds Hyndan (h)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine>up
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
A spirit-soldier barely slashes *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Bad Hyndan (h):Hurt>up
You're already fighting!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Hurt>hit x
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful a spirit-soldier:Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
Hyndan (h) swiftly dodges *Vegas the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce her.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
*Drawde the Dwarf* cleaves Hyndan (h)'s head hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>west
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>west
You're already fighting!
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A pony ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Drawde the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, up.

![ cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine*a Dwarf*(x):Awful>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A pony ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Drawde the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine>south
hit x
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>north
up
The Great Hall
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Drawde the Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, up.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine>down
The Great Hall
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Drawde the Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, up.

*a Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine>south
south
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, [down].

o[ cW HP:Fine>north
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>east
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>down
The Great Hall
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>south
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: [east], up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
hit x
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>north
hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (x) has arrived from below.
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>down
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Drawde the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>down
hit x
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: [east], up.

o[ cW HP:Fine>up
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, east, south.
 
![ cW HP:Fine>south
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, [down].

o[ cW HP:Fine>g draught all
quaff draught
north
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Fine>hit x
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
The Great Hall
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (x).
hit x
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

###### Thade #######

![ cW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a roughly stitched cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (well-maintained)
a red ruby
a sword-shaped brooch
a small tin ring
a ring

![ cW HP:Fine>g coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a citizen mercenary.
There was 10 silver pennies and 50 copper pennies.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a citizen mercenary.
There was 10 silver pennies and 50 copper pennies.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a citizen mercenary.
There was 10 silver pennies and 50 copper pennies.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 39 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 44 copper pennies.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>east
Hyndan (h) approaches *Vegas the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ cW HP:Fine>west
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting *Vegas the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>lab x
Ok.
A spirit-soldier barely stabs *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You barely pound *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>south
hit x
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

![ cW HP:Fine>Hyndan (h) barely pounds *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>
ope exit

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) starts C A S T I 
N G...
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>ope exit
ope exit
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>bash x

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Hyndan (h) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) hits her.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>down
*Drawde the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ cW HP:Fine>
You lightly pound *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A dark wraith tries to crush *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine>west
hit x
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine>close exit
In the Damp Cellar
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east.
Hyndan (h) approaches *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>close exit
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You don't see any exit here.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>bash x
You don't see any exit here.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine Hyndan (h):Hurt>east
hit x
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
You smell blood.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>hit x
close exit
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a dark wraith's attempt to crush him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
A dark wraith starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right hand.

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A ghost says 'Iesterday, I killed three of iour kand wath i single stryke!' in Westron.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>south
hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
In the Damp Cellar
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
![ cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

hit x

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>rem shield
wield tweapon 2

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
You are too busy right now!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You need two hands free to wield that.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>rem shield
wield tweapon 2
hit x
You stop using a bejewelled shield.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You masterfully wield a war mattock, looking very evil-minded.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Hurt>hit x
You approach *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to smite him.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) pierces your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>hit x
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You're already fighting!
You smite *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) pounds *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x

Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You're already fighting!
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
*Drawde the Dwarf* intercepts Hyndan (h)'s blow.
Hyndan (h) approaches *Drawde the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x

*Drawde the Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>hit x

*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Vegas the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) pounds *Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Vegas the Noldorin Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ cW HP:Wounded>
*Drawde the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A spirit-soldier crushes your right leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>south

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A dark wraith crushes your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Fine>0

You smite a spirit-soldier's right leg extremely hard.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Hurt>f
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.
A dark wraith starts C A S T I N G...

o[ cW HP:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, (down).
You have found a ghost!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
You hear a death cry from below.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>down
south
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* tries to cleave Hyndan (h), but she parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*:Fine>draw cweapon
wear shield
You remove a war mattock.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>draw cweapon
wear shield
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>But you are already wielding it!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
You don't have a shield.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>west
In the Damp Cellar
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded>bash x
east

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right hand very hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>draw cweapon
wear shield
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (x).
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
close exit
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine a spirit-soldier:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>south
hit x
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
Hyndan (h) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand very hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
hit x
close exit
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (x).
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (x).
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ cW HP:Wounded>close exit

![ cW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

close exit

![ cW HP:Wounded>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
close exit
Someone opens the door.
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Someone lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Someone strongly crushes your right leg.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
Someone opens the door.
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
You pound a dark wraith's head hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>flee
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) pounds a dark wraith's right arm extremely hard.
A dark wraith lightly crushes your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>hit x
It's already closed!
A dark wraith starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>west
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>east
north
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting Hyndan (h).
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
close exit
They aren't here.
A spirit-soldier approaches Hyndan (h), trying to crush her.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>west
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>east
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>east
hit x
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You try to pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg hard and tickles it.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>south
hit x
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
hit x
In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Drawde the Dwarf* (x).
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot hard and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>draw cweapon
wear shield
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>south
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left leg.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Wounded>south
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
hit x
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>0
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
A dark wraith lightly crushes *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A spirit-soldier barely crushes *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Wounded>east
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>east
hit x
The Dungeons
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickle it.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>open exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>w
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
close exit
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
A spirit-soldier strongly crushes your left leg.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>flee
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.

o[ cW HP:Bad>draw cweapon
wear shield
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Bad>west
west
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) opens the door.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Bad>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
south
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Bad>west
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Bad>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
The Dungeons
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>west
up
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: north, (down).

o[ cW HP:Bad>north
Hyndan (h) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
Hyndan (h) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Hyndan (h) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.
The Great Hall
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

o[ cW HP:Bad>down
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Bad>hit x
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) opens the gate.
You try to pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
close exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>ope exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
Hyndan (h) opens the gate.
It's already open!

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).

). cW HP:Bad>hit x
south
Hyndan (h) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Road inside the Walls
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>down
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Road inside the Walls
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, west, =down=.

!+ cW HP:Bad>west
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

hit x
Road inside the Walls
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =west=, =up=.

!+ cW HP:Bad>west
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

hit x
Road inside the Walls
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right arm.

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
Hyndan (h) tries to pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

)+ cW HP:Bad>bash x
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
hit x
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Bad>west
You don't see any x here.

o+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
On the Castle's Drawbridge
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

!+ cW HP:Bad>west
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

)+ cW HP:Bad>bash x
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =east=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
You don't see any x here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
On the Castle's Drawbridge
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>north
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>north
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =east=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>s
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>south
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Hyndan (h) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

!+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
You try to pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
Hyndan (h) stops using a fine pair of metal boots.

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>east
Hyndan (h) puts her feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
Hyndan (h) puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

)+ cW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

)+ cW HP:Bad>e
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
east
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
On the Castle's Drawbridge
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

!+ cW HP:Bad>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
hit x
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

!+ cW HP:Bad>north
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

)+ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
hit x
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ cW HP:Bad>
You try to pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!+ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>east
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

)+ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
On the Castle's Drawbridge
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
hit x
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =east=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>north
north
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>north
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>north
open rubble
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

hit x
Inside the Fallen Walls
Exits: south.

). cW HP:Bad>Ok.

). cW HP:Bad>south
They aren't here.

). cW HP:Bad>hit x
east
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
Ruined King's Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

)+ cW HP:Bad>sc
112/498 hits and 57/163 moves.

)+ cW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 98%, DB: 26%, PB: 92%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 30,462 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

)+ cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

)+ cW HP:Bad>w
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>s
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)+ cW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 98%, DB: 26%, PB: 92%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 30,462 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

)+ cW HP:Bad>sc
103/498 hits and 69/163 moves.

)+ cW HP:Bad>south
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>south
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =north=, =east=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
Sloping Path to the Old Castle
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
Hyndan (h) removes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Hyndan (h) awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.

On the Castle's Drawbridge
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

)+ cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

)+ cW HP:Bad>e
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Bad>east
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>east
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =west=, =up=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>u
n
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =north=, west, =down=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>Road inside the Walls
Exits: =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).

). cW HP:Bad>west
up
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (east), up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Bad>exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

o[ cW HP:Bad>west
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad>south
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: north, (down).

o[ cW HP:Bad>north
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a roughly stitched cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (well-maintained)
a red ruby
a sword-shaped brooch
a small tin ring
a ring

o[ cW HP:Bad>south
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: north, (down).

o[ cW HP:Bad>
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
You pound a ghost's body hard.

o[ cW HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Bad a ghost:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Bad>south
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: north, (down).

o[ cW HP:Bad>down
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Bad>south
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Bad>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a lantern
a strange set of lock picks
a Tharbad gate key
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a jewelled ring
a twisted rock fragment
a black and silver key
a rusted key

o[ cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
110/498 hits and 72/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>l
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Bad>north
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
You have found a ghost!

o[ cW HP:Bad>
A spirit-soldier barely crushes your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A dark wraith barely crushes your head and tickles it.
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.
You strongly pound a spirit-soldier's head.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ cW HP:Bad>draw sweapon
wear shield
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Bad>up
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ cW HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, (down).

o[ cW HP:Bad>north
The Great Hall
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Bad>down
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
Hyndan (h) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
103/498 hits and 73/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A spirit-soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You strongly slash a spirit-soldier's body and tickle it.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>open exit
f
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).

). cW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

). cW HP:Bad>sc
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
103/498 hits and 72/163 moves.

). cW HP:Bad>west
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (east), up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 79%, DB: 26%, PB: 101%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 30,063 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).

). cW HP:Bad>sc
103/498 hits and 73/163 moves.

). cW HP:Bad>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

). cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

). cW HP:Bad>sc
104/498 hits and 74/163 moves.

). cW HP:Bad>cha mood agg
sq
Ok.

). cW HP:Bad>search quick
You begin to search...

i
You didn't find anyone.

). cW HP:Bad>You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

). cW HP:Bad>200
cha wim 200
Wimpy set to: 200

). cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

). cW HP:Bad>e
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>sc
105/498 hits and 77/163 moves.

)+ cW HP:Bad>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)+ cW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
draw cweapon
wear shield
Ok.

)+ cW HP:Bad>You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

)+ cW HP:Bad>You don't have a shield.

)+ cW HP:Bad>sq
search quick
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

)+ cW HP:Bad>107/498 hits and 82/163 moves.

)+ cW HP:Bad>draw sweapon
wear shield
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

)+ cW HP:Bad>
You don't have a shield.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
)+ cW HP:Bad>west
The Square at the Castle
Exits: east, (west).

). cW HP:Bad>close exit
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (east), up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>l
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
A spirit-soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>stat
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
A spirit-soldier says 'Sufger and die, mortal!' in Morbeth.
Hyndan (h) slashes a spirit-soldier's right arm hard.
OB: 79%, DB: 26%, PB: 101%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 30,063 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Fine>
You slash a spirit-soldier's left leg hard.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
You feel weaker.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
You slash a spirit-soldier's body very hard.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
Hyndan (h) slashes a spirit-soldier's left arm very hard.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Hurt>
You slash a spirit-soldier's left arm hard.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>draw sweapon
wear shield
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>stat
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 100%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 29,576 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- Orkish draught

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>
You slash a spirit-soldier's right leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>l
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting YOU.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>l
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting YOU.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) slashes a spirit-soldier's right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Bad>
Hyndan (h) slashes a spirit-soldier's right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Awful>
You slash a spirit-soldier's right hand very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Awful>
A spirit-soldier lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Awful>l
Behind the Gate
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting YOU.
Hyndan (h) is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.

o[ cW HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Awful>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Hyndan (h) slashes a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a spirit-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
A spirit-soldier disappears into nothing.

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
106/498 hits and 95/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>exa h
Hyndan (h) sits down and rests.
You see nothing special about her.
Hyndan is a youthful female Zaugurz Orc.
Hyndan the Bitch, Queen of Zaugurz (h) looks pretty hurt.
Hyndan the Bitch, Queen of Zaugurz (h) is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
107/498 hits and 97/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 100%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 26,297 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- Orkish draught

o[ cW HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
107/498 hits and 99/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>use jewelled

Hyndan (h) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You are not holding that.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
Hyndan (h) sits down and rests.

o[ cW HP:Bad>l
Behind the Gate
A scimitar has been left here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is resting here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>g topaz-ring all
rem all.ring
wear topaz-ring
use topaz-ring
rem topaz-ring
put topaz-ring sable
wear all.ring
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You stop using a ruby ring.
You stop using an icy ring.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

The blood coursing through your veins begins quickening its pace, feeding your muscles as you feel a surge o
f strength flow through your body.

Hyndan (h) gets a fine pair of metal boots from a leather backpack.

Hyndan (h) stops using a pair of smooth, black boots.

Hyndan (h) puts her feet in a fine pair of metal boots.
You feel stronger.

o[ cW HP:Bad>Hyndan (h) puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled within you subsides.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You put a ruby ring on your right finger.
You put an icy ring on your left finger.

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
110/498 hits and 110/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
Hyndan (h) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o[ cW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 79%, DB: 26%, PB: 101%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 26,297 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- tiredness
- Orkish draught

o[ cW HP:Bad>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a war mattock
a pair of smooth, black boots
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
an amethyst

o[ cW HP:Bad>sc
111/498 hits and 113/163 moves.

o[ cW HP:Bad>ope exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
The Square at the Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

!. cW HP:Bad>east
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>south
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =north=, west, =down=.

)+ cW HP:Bad>draw cweapon
wear shield
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

)+ cW HP:Bad>You don't have a shield.

)+ cW HP:Bad>draw sweapon
wear shield
north
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

)+ cW HP:Bad>You don't have a shield.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
Road inside the Walls
Exits: =south=, west.

)+ cW HP:Bad>west
They aren't here.
Hyndan (h) removes an engraved broadsword.
Hyndan (h) masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

)+ cW HP:Bad>hit x
The Square at the Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

!. cW HP:Bad>
You strongly slash *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left leg hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>ope exit
Ok.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

). cW HP:Bad>ope exit
It's already open!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!. cW HP:Bad>west
Behind the Gate
A scimitar has been left here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: (east), up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>ope exit

The gate closes quietly.

o[ cW HP:Bad>east
Ok.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Bad>hit x

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
The Square at the Castle
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

!. cW HP:Bad>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You feel bolder.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Hyndan (h) joins your fight.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>ope exit
west
You're already fighting!

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

!. cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>west
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

). cW HP:Bad>ope exit
It's already open!

). cW HP:Bad>close exit
Behind the Gate
A scimitar has been left here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Bad>close exit
Hyndan (h) approaches *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You lightly slash *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>close exit
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>draw cweapon
wear shield
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>It's already closed!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>cha mood agg
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cW HP:Bad>
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Bad>draw cweapon
wear shield
Ok.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Bad>hit x
close exit
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Hyndan (h)'s left foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
But you are already wielding it!

![ cW HP:Bad>close exit
close exit
You don't have a shield.

![ cW HP:Bad>close exit
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded Hyndan (h):Bad>cha mood agg
It's already closed!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Bad>draw cweapon
wear shield
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
close exit
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
close exit
Hyndan (h) gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
It's already closed!
Hyndan (h) begins to recite a blue scroll.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>hit x
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>cha mood agg
hit x
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Bad>close exit
Ok.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Bad>
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s head very hard.
Hyndan (h) heals herself.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>g bluescroll all
recite bluescroll
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) opens the gate.
Ok.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Bad*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Bad>
You start reciting a blue scroll.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

hit x
close exit
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

close exit
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>up
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>trd
tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

draw cweapon
wear shield
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>But you are already wielding it!

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
You don't have a shield.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
The Great Hall
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>west
The Great Hall
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, south, up.

Hyndan (h) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

Hyndan (h) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Hyndan (h) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.

Hyndan (h) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) stops using a fine pair of metal boots.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (h) puts her feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>rt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Hyndan (h) puts a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>up
The Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

tr

You stop tracking your victim.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

south
east
hit x

You stop searching.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>
The Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>north
The Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>west
The End of the Winding Staircase
Exits: south, up.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Wounded>up
hit x
The Large Hall in the Tower
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here blushing.  <--- There's the bluescroll typo!
Exits: south, west, down.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
hit x
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Hyndan (h) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
Hyndan (h) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
You approach *Drawde the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>down
The End of the Winding Staircase
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

![ cW HP:Wounded>south
west
The Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
The Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Hyndan (h) pounds *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Wounded>hit x

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded*Drawde the Dwarf*(x):Awful Hyndan (h):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You hear *Drawde the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Drawde the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>l
The Winding Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Hyndan (h) is standing here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>cha mood wimpy
exa corpse
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Wounded>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a red ruby
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a battle axe (flawless)
a small daisy chain (used)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a large visored helmet (flawless)
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a golden quartzite ring
a sapphire ring
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a blackened dwarven axe (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a blue scroll
a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)

########
########

Creds to Drawde for coming back trying to finish us 1v2.

########
########


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/06/17 00:20, Stratos: 
With a hammer he might have been able to finish something.. :P

2012/06/17 02:05, Drogtash: 
He tried to finish you? Didn't look like it :p

2012/06/17 08:46, Kinder:   
At some point it looked like he tried! I think Axe is a good choice against mails/shining..

2012/06/17 11:55, Drogtash: 
Hilarious... what was Drawde doing while you were fighting Thade and Vegas?

2012/06/18 10:01, Vegas: 
To Drawde's defence, he didn't even want to Pk originally but I conned him into it. That being said, if I would have had any help from either of the pukes this fight would have been a lot more interesting. Not really even log worthy considering who you guys won against (380ms-me, visually challenged -drawde, and apparently total newbie thade ). Thanks for leaving what you did. I reimbursed Drawde with my only shining metal for dragging him into that shitshow and have since retired all characters but the balrog dwarf as I owe some folks but otherwise, somebody give me a call if they ever move the server to usa. Thanks. See ya!

2012/06/18 10:51, Shrimp:edited 1x   
Yeah i'm inclined to agree with what you say about link. It's a pity that it does indeed play such a big role. anyway, creds to all of you for taking the fight.

2012/06/18 15:32, Thade:   
My first group PK fight scenario since 2005 (took a long break from mume and have been playing solo on scout since my return last month), and I take most of the responsibility for this fuck up.

Making sure I was in wimpy mood would have been a good idea for starters. I had engaged one of the zorcs in daylight just a tic or so earlier on aggro and forgot to switch back.......

I still would have died, but not in the five or so seconds of hit fleeing it took to dispatch me.

And both zorcs were impressively fast here ....Floyd Mayweather fast.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back