Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
ABR-Tower (Eiluvial)comments   back
(3858 hits. Posted 2012/07/30)
Me and Percival has been looking for a fight for some time, we got a semi-fight at dark-tower,
but we lost and had to rock ourselves out because frontmobs became unblind.
Fight #2 happens when we track Zongan + Carnez to ABR-Tower.


Percival says 'hehe'

*( CRW>
track

You wait, but there is no hint of activity from the other side.

*( CRW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


sa lets do em?
You see:
   - a track of *an Orc* leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 2 hours ago


Inactivity timeout postponed...


   - a track of a hungry warg leading south done less than 2 hours ago

sa hitflee carnez?

You stop searching.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

*( CRW>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*( CRW>
Ok.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

*( CRW>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

*( CRW>
lead
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

*( CW>l

Dry Moat
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, riding a warhorse (glowing).

*( CW>
cha moo agg
Ok.

*( CW>

Percival dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows Percival.

*( CW>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
stat
OB: 151%, DB: 59%, PB: 44%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 949,870 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 500. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- strength

*( CW>
s
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (up). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
Percival has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>hit *orc*

bash *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW>
You don't see any *orc* here.

![ CW>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.

![ CW>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
u
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here watching the surroundings.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
Percival has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

*[ CW>
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

down

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.
Percival leaves down.
A warhorse leaves down.


*Carnez the Orc* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine>
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.


up
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *orc*

bash *orc*
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* skilfully picks the lock of the towerdoor.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves up.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
The Tower's Lookout
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.
Percival approaches *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.


down
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


Percival panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right arm hard and tickles it.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.


Your bash at *Carnez the Orc* sends him sprawling.
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>flee

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite a purple scroll.
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.
You try to pound *Carnez the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
ie
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
open exit d
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Percival leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
up
hit *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here reading a scroll.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc* (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
open exit d
open exit d
It's already open!
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s head very hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>

*Carnez the Orc* is surrounded by a white aura.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* creates a noxious cloud around *Carnez the Orc*!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>open exit d

It's already open!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>open exit d

It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>flee

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>up

The Tower's Lookout
hit *orc*
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc* (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>open exit d

It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
open exit d
It's already open!
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s left leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
open exit d
It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
open exit d
It's already open!
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>flee

*Carnez the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
open exit n
It seems to be locked.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit n

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.
Percival leaves up.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *orc*

bash *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

![ CW HP:Fine>up

The Tower's Lookout
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc* (glowing).
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Fine>hit *orc*
bash *orc*

You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine Percival:Healthy>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s left leg hard and tickles it.


close exit d
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.


*Carnez the Orc* strongly pounds your right leg and tickles it.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* closes the hatch.

open exit d

flee
Your bash at *Carnez the Orc* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Fine>
Ok.
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Carnez the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Tower's Lookout
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
up
hit *orc*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A pack horse stops following *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
A warhorse says 'Dkhkmdkykarkrlv,rFozgrs,kZrmdirrbykmy nknd!'
A warhorse says 'K'llftry awdrhkkrmyrzk dreth clrkn rmd shint.'
A hungry warg says 'Fuicy meax. Gresw from txe bone!'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* pierces a hungry warg's head.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine a hungry warg:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
A warhorse fails to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a pack horse's attempt to hit him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine a hungry warg:Hurt>

A hungry warg barely hits *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine a hungry warg:Hurt>
flee
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine a hungry warg:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

You hear a death cry from above.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Hurt>open exit d

You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit u
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
close exit u
close exit u
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exit u

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
It's already closed!
Percival opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>open exit u

u
It's already open!
Percival leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *orc*

bash *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg is here, fighting *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting *Zongan the Black Númenórean* (glowing).
A warhorse is here, fighting *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
A warhorse is here, fighting *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a hungry warg.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg hard.
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s right foot hard.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Carnez the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
bash *orc*

Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>down

hit *orc*
bash *orc*
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc* (glowing).
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
The hatch closes quietly.
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>
up
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
The hatch is opened from the other side.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves up.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
A warhorse says 'YMR!fFkhgsh! YkrRwkllkdnkrbrZkrr yokrrtiwM.'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.


Your bash at *Carnez the Orc* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
Percival has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
nar bashed
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>d

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
hit *orc*

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right foot hard.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


![ CW HP:Hurt>
hit *orc*

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.


![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *orc*

You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* heals *Carnez the Orc*.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Carnez the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>bash *orc*

*Carnez the Orc* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Carnez the Orc* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.


Percival says 'bah'


Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves up.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
A warhorse says 'YUK! ZuVgzw!nYru  vllrdrH bwWoerryRwretrsv.'
A warhorse tries to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.
*Carnez the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


Percival has arrived from above.


A warhorse says 'YKM!sHovgkw!rYoukwKllfduerbrnriH yerr tvse.'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
As *Carnez the Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>

*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]

The hatch closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt>up

hit *orc*
bash *orc*
The hatch seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *orc* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
open exit u
u
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *orc*
bash *orc*

The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any *orc* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
up
Percival opens the hatch.
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
Percival has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Carnez the Orc* closes the hatch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
open exit u
You don't see any exit there.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* heals *Carnez the Orc*.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
open exit u
Percival tries to pound *Carnez the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
You don't see any exit there.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>hit *orc*

bash *orc*
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s body hard.
*Carnez the Orc* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Carnez the Orc* masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>
Percival opens the hatch.
Percival swiftly dodges *Carnez the Orc*'s attempt to pound him.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


open exit
Percival has arrived from below.
A warhorse says 'YOO!KMewgan!uYku vkllmdkeabkhoueryfkrrtkSO.'
*Carnez the Orc* intercepts a warhorse's blow.
A warhorse tries to hit *Carnez the Orc*, but he parries successfully.


Percival approaches *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


Your bash at *Carnez the Orc* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
flee

A warhorse says 'YFZ!rHmngrW!rYorrwillkdfrrbrzreikyorh tkfr.'

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right hand hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Carnez the Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
nar bas
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
hit *orc*

*Carnez the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
open exit u
flee
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
Percival has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>open exit u

open exit u
You don't see any exit there.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
You don't see any exit there.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>down

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *orc*

You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>bash *orc*

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.


*Carnez the Orc* pounds your body very hard.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s left hand hard.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Percival leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You swiftly dodge *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>up

hit *orc*
bash *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
flee
They aren't here.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit u
You don't see any exit there.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right arm hard.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A warhorse says 'YMZ!MZkFgsF!rYkw mwllmdrrubFFrrrvykknrtkme.'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves down.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>
*Carnez the Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>down

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
up
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A warhorse is here, fighting *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a warhorse.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Carnez the Orc* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
down
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
Percival has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Carnez the Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
up
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
azuire

The hatch closes quietly.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
azure
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival opens the hatch.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
down
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
Percival has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

You try to pound *Carnez the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad>

*Carnez the Orc* closes the hatch.
You swiftly dodge *Carnez the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad>
bash *orc*
Percival strongly pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s left hand.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* heals *Carnez the Orc*.


*Carnez the Orc* opens the hatch.


*Carnez the Orc* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.


flee
Your bash at *Carnez the Orc* sends him sprawling.
A warhorse says 'YRR!Z sngav!rYfVrmilladi ubhvRek ykkkrtKfs.'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce a warhorse, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit u
You don't see any exit there.
*Carnez the Orc* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>down

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
They aren't here.
Percival leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
up
hit *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
*Carnez the Orc* closes the hatch.
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Carnez the Orc* opens the hatch.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>

*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>
flee

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Wounded Percival:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Carnez the Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>u

hit *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
Percival has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>down

hit *orc*
The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch seems to be closed.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>down

The hatch seems to be closed.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
ioed
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

Hulio narrates 'any1 help with foy?'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>open exit d

d
The hatch closes quietly.
Ok.
Percival leaves down.
A warhorse leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *orc*
The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch seems to be closed.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit d
down
Ok.
The hatch closes quietly.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

The hatch seems to be closed.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>open exit d

They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>down

hit *orc*
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>open exit d

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here reading a scroll.
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

down

![ CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Percival panics, and attempts to flee.
Percival leaves up.

hit *orc*

![ CW HP:Wounded>
A warhorse says 'YOU! Mmngan! YorvsSllrdik brMkferyorkZtmvk.'
A warhorse tries to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.


![ CW HP:Wounded>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.


![ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *orc*

*Carnez the Orc* closes the hatch.


![ CW HP:Wounded>

A warhorse says 'YHU!mHewgks!rYouRw llvdrR brvwmekyovF trsr.'
*Carnez the Orc* intercepts a warhorse's blow.
A warhorse tries to hit *Carnez the Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *orc*
You don't see any exit there.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *orc*
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s left arm hard.
*Carnez the Orc* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Carnez the Orc* confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Bad>bash *orc*

You're already fighting!
A warhorse tries to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Bad>
You're already fighting!
The hatch is opened from the other side.
*Carnez the Orc* slashes a warhorse's right hindleg hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad a warhorse:Awful>
Percival has arrived from above.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves up.


bash *orc*
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg hard and shatters it.


A warhorse barely hits *Carnez the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded>
You don't see any *orc* here.
Percival leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
up
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Carnez the Orc* is here, fighting Percival (glowing).
Percival the Dúnadan is here, fighting *Carnez the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Carnez the Orc* tries to slash Percival, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad Percival:Healthy>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
*Carnez the Orc* closes the hatch.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.


Percival opens the hatch.


*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded>close exit d

Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit d
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>d

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], (up). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
Percival has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s body hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *orc*

You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad Percival:Healthy>
open exit d
You don't see any exit there.
*Carnez the Orc* tries to slash Percival, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Bad Percival:Healthy>

You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
open exit u

*Carnez the Orc* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
open exit u
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
open exit u
It's already open!
A warhorse says 'Y U! WkVgan!kYhkr ollrdKkkbevkhrryvkVztkzn.'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>open exit u

open exit u
It's already open!
*Carnez the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carnez the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit u
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded>
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded>up

hit *orc*
Percival leaves up.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded>
The Tower's Lookout
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Carnez the Orc* is standing here reading a scroll (glowing).
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here.
Exits: (down). - u:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
Percival approaches *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Carnez the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>up
hit *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
down
You're already fighting!
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right hand hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
hit *orc*
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Awful Percival:Healthy>
hit *orc*
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* begins to recite an azure scroll.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Carnez the Orc*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
*Carnez the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Dying Percival:Healthy>down

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Dying Percival:Healthy>
down
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Dying Percival:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Dying Percival:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Carnez the Orc*:Dying Percival:Healthy>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
kick
Percival pounds *Carnez the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Carnez the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Carnez the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Carnez the Orc*.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival approaches *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *man*

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival swiftly dodges *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce him.


*[ CW HP:Wounded>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* leaves down.


close exit d

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
open exit d
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>
d
Ok.
Percival leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *man*

An Ancient Tower
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A warhorse is lying here, incapacitated.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Percival the Dúnadan is standing here.
Exits: [north], (up). - d:hatch.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
Percival approaches *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
You pound *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
Percival strongly pounds *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s head.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close exit u

Ok.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close exit u

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close exit u

bash *man*
It's already closed!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Percival, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.


Percival sends *Zongan the Black Númenórean* sprawling with a powerful bash.


A warhorse says 'YRU! Nwvgvh! Yrkrhill dNkrbrfrrrrykiKvtewe.'
A warhorse tries to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

close exit u

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>

A warhorse tries to hit *Zongan the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.
You lightly pound *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>

Percival lightly pounds *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
#   $door set to {hatch}[local]
close hatch
It's already closed!
Percival tells the group 'I basj'
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
close hatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>
close hatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Fine Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!
You lightly pound *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
It's already closed!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
close hatch
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
close hatch
It's already closed!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
It's already closed!
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
close hatch
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.
Ok.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Percival, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
close hatch
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

*Zongan the Black Númenórean* opens the hatch.
Ok.
Percival sends *Zongan the Black Númenórean* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!
You lightly pound *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>cha moo agg

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>
Ok.
A warhorse hits *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Hurt Percival:Fine>

Percival pounds *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Wounded Percival:Fine>
exa zongfan
You don't see a zongfan.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Wounded Percival:Fine>
exa zongan
You see nothing special about him.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has some big nasty scratches.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a staff inlaid with gems
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a fine silver bracelet
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Wounded Percival:Fine>
close hatch
close hatch
It's already closed!
A warhorse lightly hits *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Wounded Percival:Fine>
close hatch
It's already closed!
Percival pounds *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Bad Percival:Fine>close hatch

close hatch
It's already closed!
You pound *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>close hatch

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>
It's already closed!
A warhorse hits *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s head hard and shatters it.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>

A warhorse bleeds from open wounds.
A warhorse is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Zongan the Black Númenórean*:Dying Percival:Fine>

A warhorse hits *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s left foot hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Zongan the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zongan the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zongan the Black Númenórean*.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Percival says 'nice :)'

exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a fine silver bracelet
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a staff inlaid with gems
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a twisted crown
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
an icy ring
a jewelled ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a lembas wafer
an azure scroll
an azure scroll
a twisted rock fragment

exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a keyring with a few keys
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a smelly piece of worm hide (flawless)
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a winged metal helmet (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a black amulet
an old length of iron chain
an icy ring
a ruby ring
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a blue scroll

l in 2.sable
pouch (carried) : 
three azure scrolls
a deep ebony scroll
four jewelled rings
two vellum scrolls

l in 3.sable
pouch (carried) : 
seven purple scrolls
five vellum scrolls

l in 2.backpack
backpack (carried) : 
five amethysts
four black candles
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
twenty-five bloody scalps
a broad silver belt
a brown bottle
a coach ticket
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
ten flasks of orkish draught
a topaz
fourteen handfuls of narrow leaves
two icy rings
a lustrous green emerald
a mithril circlet
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
thirteen piles of short, black fur
seven red rubies
three short, moist tails
a silver-tipped arrow
a small marcasite pendant
a dozen small metal flasks
eight vials of preserved blood
a stone
a wooden crank
a wooden pipe

l in 3.backpack
backpack (carried) : 
eleven bloody scalps
a clear ivory scroll
two copper rings
three deep ebony scrolls
an ebony scroll
five flasks of orkish draught
two icy rings
three jewelled rings
a lembas wafer
a necklace
a piece of silvery metal
two red rubies
a ruby ring
three small metal flasks
five softly glowing green cups
a ticket for a warhorse
a wooden pipe
a wooden ring
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/07/30 17:48, Eiluvial: 
They had more shit than I showed here but I cba to look for it on scrollback:P

2012/07/30 18:18, Bap:   
next time give shit like broad silver to uneqed trolls ..

2012/07/30 18:20, Stifler: 
gg :) sup with hording, its just weight!

2012/07/30 18:28, Carnez: 
Its +1db, i sometimes use it:D And I wasnt hoarding, just too lazy to start my sessions with sparing eq to people who take ages to reach me:P

2012/07/30 18:59, Vapahtaja: 
Nice work! Damn discgolf! There was my mithril circlet! =)

2012/07/30 19:01, Percival:   
The warhorses rocked in this log!

2012/07/30 19:14, Drogtash: 
Bad excuse :p just narrate and hide it, then it's up to them. But nods, having bsb as warrior isn't a bad idea.
Nice log:)

2012/07/30 20:02, Benedictus:   
Very nice =)
Carnez fled out of many recites.. :P

2012/07/30 20:38, Telessar:   
Strange comments.

2012/07/31 05:04, Parepin: 
Zongan is so cute with his lightning bolts and little pamphlets

2012/07/31 05:48, Kreatur: 
Fun fight eh Perc? :) You didnt eat à single HP worth of damage and you would have been healthy all the way through had you not leveled on carnez and gained 1/2 max HP.

Some 'fight'. Was complete suicide from darkies..

2012/07/31 06:12, Zinja:   
Zongan, why wear sheath boots? Black padded boots are +5 armour absorb and the same move save. Your feet got rocked in this log.

2012/07/31 06:28, Melifaro: 
Like it would save him, Zinja

2012/07/31 12:48, Rhaerys:  edited 1x   
Gotta agree with Kreatur here... seems darkies were so hard up for a fight they put themselves at a major disadvantage just to trap some pukes and then die with almost no chance. Hilariously, the EU players looked way outlinked by the US players here.

And waitaminnut...

OB: 151%, DB: 59%, PB: 44%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 949,870 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 500. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- strength

That's a roughly the DB of a thief/scout and you have 62% armour as well!? Damn.

2012/07/31 13:52, Percival:   
Yes, I did think it was fun... Though your leveling comment made me smile. :) I am quite positive me not eating damage had nothing to do with me and everything to do with the darkies focusing on eiluvial.

Sure we were two warriors, but with all the scrolls and stuff they had, it didn't exactly seem suicidal to fight us there. :)

2012/07/31 14:01, Zongan:   
I have no clue what we were doing there, I'd take that fight again though!

2012/07/31 14:06, Telessar:   
Well I was trying to be more subtle than 'Kreatur' (drunk off the flight already? lololol ;))

Scrolls don't do much, especially if they're just azures. In the time it takes Zongan to recite an azure (~50-60 hps?), Carnez would've eaten about two hits, which I'm guessing would be a total of 50 hps or so with BN sanc cap. You gotta recite blues or blacks in that case in order to compensate. Carnez switching to sword was not that smart either, since he was the only darkie dealing damage by that time (as Zongan was reciting). By then it was obvious darkies should've rocked out :)

2012/07/31 15:16, Korqu:   
Darkies never really had a chance. They didn't play optimally imo, but at least Percival was purplesanced so quaking wasn't going to be that effective anyway.

With Zongan deciding to pick + purple, he couldn't get started on quakes until his buffer was hurt - a full set of quakes would probably have put Carnez at low wounded and the damage wouldn't have been enough to hand the darkies a shot in the fight.

I suspect in any case that either Eiluvial or Percival had a heal scroll or two - scrolls seem so common nowadays that it's hard to get even the paltry number of kills to warlord without picking up a handful of them (among the piles of 'legend eq' that every Dick, Tom, and Harry seems to load).

If sides were reversed (two orcwarrs vs pukecaster+pukewarr) this fight would be interesting.

2012/07/31 15:40, Percival:   
The funny thing is I didn't even realize I was sanced goin in. I think we were in RD and some unknown cleric did a strength, bless, sanc thing to me right before they logged off.

As far as scrolls go, I had none. My last rock had also exploded while trying to get out of the DT fight. I think eiluvial had 1 rock, but not sure about his scrolls.

@Telessar

That makes sense about the azures. They didn't seem to gain any ground with the ones they got off, but there was at least one blue on someone's corpse. :)

2012/07/31 16:24, Eiluvial: 
2 bolts + a quake got me wounded! I'm so weak against spells its not even funny:P

2012/08/07 15:42, Devastator: 
You can't have sick offense, defense and spellsave all on one character unless you're Smrtihlav I guess Eiluvial ;-) low wil comes with a price


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back