Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Getting spanked! (Eiluvial)comments   back
(3860 hits. Posted 2012/09/08)
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Fine>
track *troll*
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

!. CRW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.

!. CRW HP:Fine>
west
An Old Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

!. CRW HP:Fine>south

An Old Stone Bridge
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
Exits: -north-, -south-.
You have found an orkish scout!

!. CRW HP:Fine>
south
track *troll*
Path in the Bushes
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.
You have found an orkish scout!
An orkish scout yells '*Dilasaal tho Haz* in holu ez tno Bogm an khi Guzhus!'
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Balizial bha Naw* ez veli em tse Bakh if ghe Befses!'
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Oelazuol bhu Zez* ef sare an dno Pabv es tze Kesmaz!'

!: CRW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


south
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

An orkish scout tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!: CRW HP:Fine an orkish scout:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge an orkish warg-rider's attempt to charge you.
An orkish patrol-leader leaves south.
An orkish warg-rider leaves south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider leaves south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier leaves south.
An orkish soldier leaves south.

!: CRW HP:Fine an orkish scout:Healthy>
flee
You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Path through the Bushes
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: -north-, -(east)-, -south-.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
south
An Obscured Trail
Exits: -north-. - w:thorns.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
Hevensday, the 17th of Foreyule, Year 2891 of the Third Age.
It must be the middle of the night.
You can see a Three-Quarter Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Sep  8 18:26:42 2012 GMT.
Last reboot due to a crash at Sat Sep  8 00:14:37 2012 GMT.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
open thornbushes
Ok.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
w
An Old Trail
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: -(east)-, -south-, west. - e:thornbushes.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 142%, DB: 54%, PB: 44%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,102,998 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 375. Alert: normal.

Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- tiredness

!: CRW HP:Fine>
k snake
You pound a slithering snake's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A slithering snake is stunned and will probably die soon.

!: CRW HP:Fine a slithering snake:Awful>
kick
who leg
You kick a slithering snake to death.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a slithering snake's death cry as it collapses.
A slithering snake is dead! R.I.P.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
i
Legends
-------
      Beltar, rider of the pale horse,
      Trčfwynd Stârgaze, Keeper of Time
      Eiluvial
      Seliger Lakeguard
      Krystall the Elven Adventurer
      Chumaka
      Theofain son of Kljufa

13 players on.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a broad silver belt

!: CRW HP:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
rem belt
wear 2.belt
wear ruby belt
wear all
You stop using a gleaming belt.
You take a gem-inlaid knife off the belt.
You take a water skin off the belt.
You take a sable pouch off the belt.
You take the scalp of Eiluvial off the belt.
You take a small pouch off the belt.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
You wear a broad silver belt about your waist.

!: CRW HP:Fine>close thornbushes

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right foot extremely hard.
You don't have a ruby.

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*

bash *troll*
You are already holding too much.
You are already wearing a black pair of padded boots on your feet.
You are already wearing a fine grey cloak around your body.
You are already wearing a broad silver belt around your waist.
You fasten a gem-inlaid knife on your belt.
You fasten a water skin on your belt.
You fasten a sable pouch on your belt.
You fasten the scalp of Eiluvial on your belt.
You fasten a small pouch on your belt.

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Ok.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
bash *troll*

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your body very hard.


!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

Inactivity timeout postponed...


!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

The thornbushes are opened from the other side.
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your left leg and tickles it.


!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves east.


!: CRW HP:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *troll* here.

!: CRW HP:Fine>
east
hit *troll*
An Obscured Trail
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -(west)-. - w:thornbushes.
An orkish scout yells '*Tarowoal tve Vef* if hela em an Obncerob Kruar!'

!: CRW HP:Fine>
You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>north

bash *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

An orkish warg-rider lightly charges your left arm and tickles it.

!: CRW HP:Fine *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!: CRW HP:Fine an orkish warg-rider:Healthy>

An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You pound an orkish warg-rider's body extremely hard.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>flee

An orkish patrol-leader says 'I nill simt yoe ufgal yae'ra doab, Uiluwial!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: -north-, -(east)-, -south-. - w:thornbushes.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
south
An Obscured Trail
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.

Exits: -north-, -(west)-. - w:thornbushes.
An orkish scout tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>
flee
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Old Trail
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: -(east)-, -south-, west. - w:thornbushes.
You feel a hidden presence.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Beruvaal tze Mov* am nira en av Plp Trael!'

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
east
hit *troll*
An Obscured Trail
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -(west)-. - w:thornbushes.
An orkish scout yells '*Biravial tha Mas* as sela ez un Obvcorok Elaol!'
You swiftly dodge an orkish soldier's attempt to stab you.

!: CRW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.
An orkish warg-rider barely charges your left arm and tickles it.
An orkish scout leaves west.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Healthy>
flee

An orkish patrol-leader says 'P hull huht yoa andal yoe'le toog, Euravael!'

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: -north-, -(east)-, -south-. - w:thornbushes.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.
Trčfwynd tells you 'anything fun going on?'

!: CRW HP:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right arm very hard.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.

!: CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>close exit e

Ok.

!: CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*

You're already fighting!

!: CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Obscured Trail
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: -north-, -(west)-. - w:thornbushes.
You feel a hidden presence.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Aelanoul bma Sah* ah sara ef av Otscurek Troal!'

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
west

An orkish patrol-leader barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Old Trail
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
Exits: -(east)-, -south-, west. - w:thornbushes.
You feel a hidden presence.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>south

An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Ooraviel tfo Zaf* es halo an ah Org Trail!'


Abandoned Broken Road
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>
north
An Old Trail
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: -(east)-, -south-, west. - e:thornbushes.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
east
An Obscured Trail
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -(west)-. - w:thornbushes.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>north

A Path through the Bushes
Exits: -north-, -(east)-, -south-. - w:thorns.

!: CRW HP:Hurt>
north
Path in the Bushes
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, -south-, west. - w:thorns.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Eelufiul bwe Zav* eh fale az tho Tobh in gha Dufmas!'
You swiftly dodge an orkish warg-rider's attempt to charge you.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Healthy>

An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will vasb yoe afgel yea'la deed, Uorufoil!'
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.
You pound an orkish warg-rider's left foot extremely hard.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>

An orkish scout says 'YDT! Tolivuul! Yea wirl tou kofela yaal dohi.'
An orkish scout barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!: CRW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: -north-, -south-.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>
north
An Old Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>
sc
267/436 hits, 58/58 mana, and 105/154 moves.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>
drink skin
You drink the water.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>
hit *troll*
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the south.
An orkish warg-rider has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish scout has arrived from the south.

!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.
An orkish scout barely hits your right arm and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

An orkish warg-rider charges your right arm and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the south.
An orkish warg-rider has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An orkish soldier has arrived from the south.
An orkish soldier has arrived from the south.


flee

!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
An orkish warg-rider charges your left arm and tickles it.
An orkish soldier says 'YTB! Eoruzoer! Yei virr duo pifali yier tifa.'
You swiftly dodge an orkish soldier's attempt to stab you.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
An orkish scout barely hits your body and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an orkish warg-rider's attempt to charge you.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


!. CRW HP:Hurt *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
An orkish warg-rider charges your right arm and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Wounded *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

An orkish scout barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Wounded *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves east.


!. CRW HP:Wounded an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>

An orkish patrol-leader joins an orkish soldier's fight.
Inactivity timeout postponed...
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.


!. CRW HP:Wounded an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
An orkish soldier lightly stabs your left foot and tickles it.


Your head stops stinging.
An orkish warg-rider fails to charge you.

!. CRW HP:Wounded an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, -south-, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
north
Bend in the Ancient Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
north
Grazing Area
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded>
east
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
north
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
north
north
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
yell hehe
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded>
w
Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, -west-. - s:rock.

!. CRW HP:Wounded>
pick rock
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


yell nice bash
op rock
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!. CRW HP:Wounded>
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Wounded>
Beltar narrates 'hello mumins'
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Wounded>
lead
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Wounded>
s
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: (north), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Wounded>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]

You bleed from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


stat
Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
OB: 140%, DB: 54%, PB: 44%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,102,836 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 375. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a serious wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- tiredness

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
yell rocked me abit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
Exits: down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


watch
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start watching the area around the camp.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
rem ring
get garnet-ring sable
wear garnet-ring
use garnet-ring
rem garnet-ring
put garnet-ring sable
wear ring

Murasamé narrates '3 branches rd shelf btw'

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You stop using a sapphire ring.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.
You stop watching the area around the camp.


A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you, you c
ould try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.


#   $door set to {exit}[local]
stat
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel a sudden flash of dizziness causing you to pause before getting your directional bearings back.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You put a sapphire ring on your right finger.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>stat

OB: 135%, DB: 56%, PB: 44%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,102,836 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 375. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- haggardness
- tiredness

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
OB: 135%, DB: 56%, PB: 44%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,102,836 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 375. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- haggardness
- tiredness

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
d
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: (north), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


cl
n
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
e
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
rid
A warhorse stops following you.
You pick up a warhorse's reins, and start riding him.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
e
You plunge onto the overgrown trail leading upwards.

Overgrown Trail
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


south
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Thick Grass by a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.


south
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Grassland
Exits: north, east, south, west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 5 hours ago.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
cha moo agg
south
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.


A bouncing rabbit has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, -south-, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
An Old Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>track *troll*

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
An Old Stone Bridge
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -south-.
You feel a hidden presence.
Aha, you have found your victim!
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*Eoluwaol dni Mas* uw hira af oh Alt Fbona Gredte!'

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
An Old Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, -south-, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
You feel bolder.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left hand.
You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>
f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Old Trail
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north

Ancient Road
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, -south-, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Bend in the Ancient Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

north
A Bend in the Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north

Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>yell 2?

Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* yells loudly from the south 'soryr'

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right hand extremely hard.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
nar anyone rd able to come hiddencamp?
Ok.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* yells loudly from the south 'i leage'

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Ancient Road
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
Ancient Road
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

west
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-. - s:rock.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
s
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: (north), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
yell giggle
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cha moo wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
i
You are carrying:
a gleaming belt
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]
yell ok
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You see *Luggs the Cave Troll* scouting from the north!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sco
180/436 hits, 18/58 mana, and 79/154 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a black pair of padded boots.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You wear a fine pair of metal boots on your feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Aldweth tells you 'whats there'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
i
You are carrying:
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Murasamé tells you 'whats there'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nar dont show urself yet tho

Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
nar
Narrate? Yes! Fine! Narrate we must, but WHAT?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit

Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
up
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
Exits: down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
d
hit *troll*
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *troll*

You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body.


pick exit n
The rock is opened from the other side.


*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.


![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You are too busy right now!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
open exit
The rock seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-. - s:rock.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
The rock closes quietly.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open exit

north
You don't see any exit here.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Rapid River Bruinen
The prominent fin of a silver-yellow fish breaks the surface of the water.
Exits: ~north~, /south\, ~west~. - s:rock.
ACK! A warhorse didn't follow you, you lost him.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You are borne along by a strong current.
Blue River Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Narrow Trail
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-, /up\.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
rid
Narrow Trail
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: ~\north/~, east, -west-. - s:rock.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

A warhorse stops following you.
You pick up a warhorse's reins, and start riding him.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west. - s:rock.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
yell 1 of u

Aldweth tells you 'im near with 2 casters sup?'

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
yell sure
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
yell not more
*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
s
Ancient Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
e
Thick Grass by a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* yells from the west 'fast oen'


You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
w
Ancient Road
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n

*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves south.


Old Junction
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w

Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, -west-. - s:rock.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lead

s
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit
You don't see any exit here.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
s
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
op rock
Ok.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left hand extremely hard.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Old Junction
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west. - s:rock.

!+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Narrow Trail
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-. - s:rock.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves east.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: (north), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit n
pick exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
close exit n
pick exit n
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


up
Murasamé tells you 'i'm 3w2nw from hc'


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Fine>

You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s head hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>pick exit n

Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


The rock is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the rock is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

The rock is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
d
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
open exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
You swiftly dodge *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
You strongly pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
nar ok come in + qblock
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
open exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Narrow Trail
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
south
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
down
open exit n
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
open exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
open exit n
It's already open!
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
open exit n
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open exit n

It's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
It's already open!
*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.
Murasamé tells you 'now?'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>open exit n

You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.
Ok.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
*Luggs the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right arm.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar now

Ok.
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
where
You are too busy right now!
Psilocybin tells you 'figured you'd lot eiluvial when you came back :P'

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>bash *troll*

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right leg and tickles it.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

Murasamé has arrived from below.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]

Murasamé leaves down.
Inactivity timeout postponed...


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right hand extremely hard.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right leg and tickles it.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
f
nar heal me

*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left arm hard.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

Murasamé narrates 'done'
Your head stops stinging.
You lightly slash *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right hand and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Ok.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
u
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
f
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
nar u + heal
Ok.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left arm.
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {luggz}[local]
bash luggz
Bash what or whom?

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
get blue all

You slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

Murasamé begins some strange incantations...

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
sa heal
Ok.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* lightly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You lightly slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé utters the word 'pzar'
A warm feeling fills your body.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]
bash *troll*
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Murasamé leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.


Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.


You swiftly dodge *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.


sa sweet
As *Luggs the Cave Troll* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Murasamé starts following you.
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right arm.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.
Ok.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé lightly slashes *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
bash *troll*
Murasamé approaches *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.


The light of Aman fades away from you.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right arm hard.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>get blue all


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your head.


!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right hand very hard and shatters it.


!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


t murasame got morescrolls

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.


!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.


!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Murasamé begins some strange incantations...


!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Your head stops stinging.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You can't find a blue in any container.
You lightly slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Ok.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Murasamé cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Luggs the Cave Troll* shiver in pain.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right leg hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>drink skin

Your stomach can't contain anymore!
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
up
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Weak>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>get blue all

Murasamé leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.
You can't find a blue in any container.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
give blue murasame
No one by that name around here.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Glub the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
give blue murasame
give blue murasame
Murasamé seems too busy right now.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
Murasamé gets a blue scroll from a leather backpack.
Murasamé seems too busy right now.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Weak>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
Murasamé begins to recite a blue scroll.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
give blue murasame
Murasamé seems too busy right now.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>give blue murasame

Murasamé seems too busy right now.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>give blue murasame

Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>give blue murasame

You don't have a blue.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
hit *troll*
You slash *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickle it.
Murasamé leaves up.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>bash *troll*

*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
nar luiggs
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
 {targ} == {*troll*}
wield cweapon
hit *troll*
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>bash *troll*

You approach *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Murasamé has arrived from above.


*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
Light gradually filters in, proclaiming a new sunrise outside.

get flask pack

Murasamé approaches *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Murasamé begins some strange incantations...
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.


*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


quaff flask
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right arm very hard.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You get a flask of miruvor from a leather backpack.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body hard and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Ok.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee

You feel a pleasant warmth filling your limbs.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll*.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>hit *troll*
bash *troll*

You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Murasamé panics, and attempts to flee.
Murasamé leaves up.


*Glub the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left leg.


#   $targ set to {luggs}[local]
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

Murasamé begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>hit luggs

bash luggs
You approach *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


up
Murasamé utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

hit luggs
bash luggs

Murasamé stops following you.
Murasamé starts following you.


As *Luggs the Cave Troll* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.


*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Murasamé gets a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.


Murasamé stops using an engraved broadsword.
Murasamé holds a wooden pipe.


Murasamé sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>flee

Murasamé makes some impressive smoke rings.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
down

Murasamé stops using a wooden pipe.
Murasamé decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Murasamé puts a wooden pipe in a sable pouch.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body very hard.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
Murasamé stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>cha moo agg

Ok.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>down

hit luggs
bash luggs
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak>
You approach *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.


*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.


*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You swiftly dodge *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


cha moo wim
Your bash at *Luggs the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
down

Murasamé strongly slashes *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left hand.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Murasamé begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>down

hit luggs
You are too exhausted.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
down
You are too exhausted.
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting>
get flask pack

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>quaff flask

You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>down

Alas, you cannot go that way...
Murasamé utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Murasamé cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Luggs the Cave Troll* shiver in pain.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>hit luggs

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>hit luggs


*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.


*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Fine>

You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
down
*Glub the Cave Troll* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
hit luggs
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Murasamé narrates 'bad'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Glub the Cave Troll* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Glub the Cave Troll* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
Murasamé slashes *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right arm.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>down

hit luggs
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You approach *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* sends Murasamé sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>
get blue all
You can't find a blue in any container.
### SERVER LAG: 1549 ms

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits Murasamé's left leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Fine>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>hit luggs

They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
get blue all
*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You can't find a blue in any container.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit luggs

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.
You're already fighting!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>

You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
up
hit luggs
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
You approach *Luggs the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé begins to recite a blue scroll.
You pound *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>t murasame tank

*Glub the Cave Troll* lightly hits your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Ok.
A warm feeling fills your body.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>
t murasame tank
Ok.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>


*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé slashes *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard and shatters it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>
bash luggs

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right arm and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Awful>
kick
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]
Murasamé slashes *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Luggs the Cave Troll*.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
up
You are too exhausted.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>gr murasame

Murasamé is now a group member.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
gr murasame
Murasamé has been kicked out of the group!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
bash *troll*

You strongly pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Murasamé strongly slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.


gr murasame
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
Murasamé is now a group member.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Murasamé's attempt to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>hit *troll*

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>bash *troll*

A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

Murasamé swiftly dodges *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

*Glub the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Murasamé's attempt to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>cha moo agg

a
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
You assist Murasamé.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt Murasamé:Fine>
bash *troll*
*Glub the Cave Troll* sends Murasamé sprawling with a powerful bash.
Your bash at *Glub the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt Murasamé:Fine>
l
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is sitting here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is sitting here (glowing).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt Murasamé:Fine>
resc
Heroically you come to Murasamé's rescue!
Murasamé seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Murasamé giggles.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {glub}[local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
bash glub
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
bash glub
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Glub the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
bash glub

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
bash glub
You don't see any glub here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
Reboot in 35 minutes called by Dáin (fix recent crashes)

Murasamé sits down and rests.
You don't see any glub here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

Murasamé stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
sa no moves
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


Murasamé nods solemnly.
Ledge
A warhorse, a shadow, and *a Troll* are here.


sa pbs
You stop scouting.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
sco
156/462 hits, 0/50 mana, and 4/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
cl
Murasamé says 'no pbs'
cast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
gig
You giggle.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

Murasamé lies down and falls asleep.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
wake murasame
You wake him up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
sa ok u
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
sa + tank
Ok.
Murasamé clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

Murasamé leaves up.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves up.
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
up
hit glub
bash glub
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé (glowing).
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Glub the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: down.
Murasamé tries to slash *Glub the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt Murasamé:Fine>
down
hit glub
bash glub
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted *Glub the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Glub the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right foot.


Murasamé tries to slash *Glub the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
o
Open what?

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>rest

You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
sa moveless again
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

Murasamé lies down and falls asleep.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left arm very hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
l in backpack
backpack (used) : 
two amethysts
two lembas wafers
a pair of snowshoes (satisfactory)
two small metal flasks
a star sapphire
two twisted rock fragments

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
cha moo wim
l
Ok.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is sleeping here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash glub

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right leg.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>

Theofain narrates 'well, I guess I wont mix traveling then'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
sco

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You can't do that while fighting.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left hand hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
i
You are carrying:
a flask of miruvor
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash glub

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
You don't see any glub here.
You feel bolder.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

Murasamé wakes up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
wield sword

Murasamé clambers on his feet.
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Murasamé barely slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
wield cweapon
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Glub the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Murasamé's attempt to slash him.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>hit glub

You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash glub
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash glub
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


Murasamé tries to slash *Glub the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
l
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
sa bob when mana
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
sa tank u
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
sa or so
Ok.
Murasamé tells you '3 mana til bob'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
sco
89/462 hits, 0/50 mana, and 9/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
sa ok
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

Murasamé says 'no food'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
cha moo wim
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a flask of miruvor
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]

Murasamé begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
get wafer all
You get a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

Murasamé utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>give wafer murasame

Ok.
Murasamé leaves up.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s head.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

You flee up.
Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha moo agg

Ok.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>down

hit *troll*
bash *troll*
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Murasamé (glowing).
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Glub the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded Murasamé:Fine>
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit Murasamé, but he parries successfully.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left leg.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
up
hit *troll*
bash *troll*
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.
Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Murasamé approaches *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.


You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


down
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>hit *troll*
bash *troll*

You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Glub the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Glub the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Murasamé's attempt to slash him.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your right foot very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
up
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.
Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
down
bash *troll*
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*Glub the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Murasamé's attempt to slash him.
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits Murasamé's body very hard.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
up
bash *troll*
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: down.
Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
down
bash *troll* 
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [north], up.
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s head very hard.


*Glub the Cave Troll* hits Murasamé's left hand hard.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


Murasamé panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
up
hit *troll*
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: down.
Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
bash *troll*
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits your left arm hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!


A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Murasamé tries to slash *Glub the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Your bash at *Glub the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad>

Murasamé strongly slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right arm.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves down.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>#   $targ set to {glub}[local]

43/462 hits, 0/50 mana, and 11/157 moves.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
cha moo wim
Ok.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
down
You descend into the hidden camp.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
Murasamé approaches *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
*Glub the Cave Troll* hits Murasamé's body hard.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>hit glub

You approach *Glub the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Hurt>

You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right leg hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Bad Murasamé:Hurt>

Murasamé lightly slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful Murasamé:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful Murasamé:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful Murasamé:Hurt>

*Glub the Cave Troll* hits Murasamé's right leg hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful Murasamé:Wounded>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful Murasamé:Wounded>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glub the Cave Troll* leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
hit glub
up
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
hit glub
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.

Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: down.
Murasamé has arrived from below.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Murasamé lightly slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s body.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>bash glub

You're already fighting!

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
*Glub the Cave Troll* lightly hits your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!


resc
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left leg.
*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


You swiftly dodge *Glub the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


As *Glub the Cave Troll* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.


*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
l
What about fleeing instead?
You try to pound *Glub the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Ledge
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Glub the Cave Troll* is here, fighting YOU.
Murasamé the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Glub the Cave Troll*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s right arm and shatters it.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Glub the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.

You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: [north], up.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
up
You are too exhausted.
*Glub the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
hit glub
bash glub
*Glub the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Murasamé has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.
*Glub the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


wield sword
Your bash at *Glub the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.
You pound *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Glub the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting *Glub the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Murasamé slashes *Glub the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>

Murasamé giggles.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a plain leather belt
a keyring with a few keys
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (neglected)
a plain hood (worn)
a plain shirt (satisfactory)
a gold ring
a ring

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2012/09/08 21:24, Telessar:   
Blind is underrated

2012/09/08 21:27, Krae:   
tell murasame to eat

2012/09/08 23:06, Glub:   
O what i woulda gave for a little more ob :)

2012/09/09 01:01, Razoor: 
How pukes should be played! Well done.

2012/09/09 09:21, Breaux: 
Some brave playing made up for ŕ less than interesting setting. Good!

2012/09/09 09:37, Avenir:   
holy bejeezus!

2012/09/09 11:58, Marillion: 
God those trolls were playing fucking boring, but I guess that's a way of handling it.

2012/09/09 13:25, Zebulba:   
The 'standards' of the ER peanut gallery never ceases to amaze me.

2012/09/09 13:36, Glub:   
Playing fucking boring....I guess that means we should just stand there and roll bashes while cleric does whatever he wants spell wise to us. Read Telessar's comment.

2012/09/09 15:26, Blourgh:   
I think that Marillion was pointing out the fact that you let cleric recite scrolls on Eiluvial and that you should've kept him from doing so.

2012/09/09 17:10, Marillion: 
I'm actually pointing towards what made him call upon backup at all. Xxx yells sorry i'm leaving. xxx scouts from north, xxx arrived from north.
I shouldn't have said Trolls as it had a singular intention.

2012/09/09 23:21, Glub:   
Who called for backup? This log starts from my side fighting Murasame. So when I said Eiluvial too Luggs thought he was coming to fight vs 2. He only said ill leave because the helf had not come back out. We cant know that till he does it though just like we cant know they had 2 blue scrolls till they use them. All I saw was bad Eiluvial so thats who i went for. Now looking BACK at it all yes all your answers seem very clear. So i guess people just like being Captain Obvious

2012/09/10 07:48, Marillion: 
This log starts from your side fighting Murasame?
I was talking about when Eiluvial called murasame.
You're saying that Murasame who was narrating from rd about branches in shelf, was fighting you in the beginning of this log?
Yeah it's hard for me to see reading this log atleast.
I just thought it looked extremely wimpy. Whatever.

2012/09/10 07:58, Fragir: 
Well, Eiluvial obviously had enough def to survive some time even on bad. If you both went for cleric, he would have either died in few sec if not protected, or in worst case you would still end hiting bad Eiluvial. It would have been harder for pukes to win if you did so.

2012/09/10 12:56, Glub:   
You know what it does not really matter if thats what you were saying. I would have been fine with him calling for block of rock even if it had just been me inside. And Fragir go watch the Coon and friends episodes of South Park. You will see what I mean. Captain Obvious AWAY!

2012/09/11 14:07, Glub:   
Sorry I messed up. Its Captain Hindsight *nod self*

2012/09/12 04:23, Indros:   
Good job, whiteside!

2012/09/13 12:59, Devastator:edited 1x   
Good lord, target the damn caster? I'm troll, so I see a bad enemy, so I not think, I smash bad enemy :-P

And Eiluval, next time try grouping your buddy before one enemy dies? Heh.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back