Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fun encounter (Scorpion)comments   back
(3794 hits. Posted 2013/01/12)

##Dreg had just died to Kinder and Djengis in moria.                                               ##
##Plan was that me and Resin go check it out, but sun was nearing so Resin had to stay ooc for now.##




Torture Chamber
A malicious orc torturer is limping around the room.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:crack.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o[ CW>
say open rack
Ok.

o[ CW>

The one-eyed orc looks you over.
The one-eyed orc unlocks the rack.
The one-eyed orc opens the rack.

o[ CW>
north
A Steeply Descending Passage
Exits: (south), down.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
The gravel below your feet loosens, shifting slightly.. Suddenly, you lose your balance and crash to the cave floor below.

A Small Cave
Exits: east, up. - d:crack.
You hear a rumbling sound from above and see someone crash to the cave floor.

o< CW HP:Fine>
st
You stand up.

o< CW HP:Fine>
east
east
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -south-, west.
Bolts of lightning come crashing down from the sky, striking the mountain peaks and the mountainsides.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o<* CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<* CW HP:Fine>south

Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, -east-.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o<* CW HP:Fine>
rid
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o<* CRW HP:Fine>east

You cannot ride there.

o<* CRW HP:Fine>
east
You cannot ride there.

o<* CRW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<* CRW HP:Fine>
east
You cannot ride there.

o<* CRW HP:Fine>
lead
e
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o<* CW HP:Fine>
e
On a Hidden Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
The snow suddenly stops.
You don't see any more snow here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
rid
On a Hidden Trail
Exits: south, -west-.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
It's too difficult to ride here.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>south

A Mountain Ridgeline
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
rid
It's too difficult to ride here.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
east
A Mountain Summit
A huge white bear is here, fighting *Kinder the Dwarf*.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a huge white bear.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting a huge white bear.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting a huge white bear.
Exits: east, \south/, west, \down/.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* slashes a huge white bear's body hard and shatters it.
A huge white bear is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!<~ CW HP:Fine>
rid
It's too difficult to ride here.

!<~ CW HP:Fine>east

A Mountain Face
Exits: north, east, west, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CW HP:Fine>
rid
east
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
south
A Ridge by the Water
Exits: north, east, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>east

south
A Ridge by the Water
Exits: north, east, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
down
A Small Stream
Exits: east, south, west, up.
Thick ice covers the water.

o%~ CRW HP:Fine>south

south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
The ground is very frosty.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
south
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Mountain Ridge
Exits: north, east, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>east

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>south

The Redhorn Pass
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine>
south
south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
south
east
A Muddy Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>south

A Wild Meadow
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
w
A Wild Meadow
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
u
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: -north-, ~east~, -south-, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
open exit w
A Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: (west), down.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
It's already open!

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
t group hehe they

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below riding a warhorse.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine>
lead
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
With effort, *Djengis the Noldorin Elf* tries to push the great gates shut.
Sayonara can't hear you.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

up
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
west
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to close the greatgate, riding a warhorse.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.


No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CRW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine>
up
lead
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to close the greatgate, riding a warhorse.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

!(~ CRW HP:Fine>
west
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!(~ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
up
west
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here trying to close the greatgate, riding a warhorse.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), down.
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!(~ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine>west

A Great Hall
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Durin's Bridge
On the ground, there are two war arrows.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

A Great Hall
Exits: east, west. - s:statuary.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.

oO CW HP:Fine>north

An Ebony Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some rather far noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
t group they were outside ooc backway:P I ran into moria now
sco
Sayonara can't hear you.

o= CW HP:Fine>
i
404/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 126/162 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)

o= CW HP:Fine>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Resin (Head of group)
     Sayonara
     Scorpion

o= CW HP:Fine>
t group kinder hurt
Sayonara can't hear you.

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
sco
410/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 135/162 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

o= CW HP:Fine>south

414/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 142/162 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west. - s:statuary.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Bridge
You see two war arrows on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
east
A Great Hall
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
First Hall of Moria
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east

First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
west
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).

oO CW HP:Fine>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).

oO CW HP:Fine>east

west
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), down.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
First Hall of Moria
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>trac

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You bleed from open wounds.


You see:
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading west done less than 1 hour ago


   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *an Elf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 1 hour ago


east
You stop searching.

o= CW HP:Fine>
First Hall of Moria
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
k warhorse
You smite a warhorse's body very hard.
A warhorse says 'IfmMkmrwdRkktrWhrrF yKuVkrk,fyak'llsdkm!'

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Fine>
bas
A warhorse barely hits your right arm and tickles it.


A warhorse lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.


Your bash at a warhorse sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Fine>

You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

You smite a warhorse's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Hurt>
You can't do that while fighting.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Hurt>
stat
A warhorse seems to have recovered his senses.
OB: 145%, DB: 33%, PB: 15%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 592,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 25. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Hurt>
bash
A warhorse tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


The walls seem to tremble as loud drumbeats echo through the corridors.


Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!


A warhorse says 'RnkwkykVsself,Hciwkod!'
Your bash at a warhorse sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Hurt>

You smite a warhorse's head extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Wounded>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Wounded>
You can't do that while fighting.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Wounded>

You smite a warhorse's left hindleg very hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Bad>

A warhorse seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Bad>

A warhorse lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Bad>

You swiftly dodge a warhorse's attempt to hit you.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Bad>

You smite a warhorse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A warhorse is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Dying>
exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

oO CW HP:Fine a warhorse:Dying>
kick
exa corpse
You kick a warhorse to death.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Fine>
corpse (here) : 
a wightblade (flawless)
a long rope with a hook tied to the end

oO CW HP:Fine>get coins all

You can't find a coins in any container.

oO CW HP:Fine>

Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

oO CW HP:Fine>get blade corpse

You get a wightblade from the corpse of a warhorse.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east

First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: (west), down.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
west
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
First Hall of Moria
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Great Hall
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Durin's Bridge
You see two war arrows on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

A Great Hall
Exits: east, west. - s:statuary.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>trac

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You hear some rather far noise from the west.


You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.


You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago


You stop searching.

oO CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Fine>
417/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 150/162 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
wield tweapon
You don't have a tweapon.

oO CW HP:Fine>

You hear some apparently very far noise from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>north

Before a Low Archway
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You hear some rather far noise from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Fine>
i
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!
You are carrying:
a wightblade (flawless)
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)

o= CW HP:Fine>

You bleed from open wounds.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get staff corpse
st
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>get staff all

You get a black metal staff from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get boots all
You get a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Fine>
l in backpack
backpack (used) : 
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
six flasks of orkish draught
eight handfuls of narrow leaves
two short, moist tails
seven strips of dried meat
two vials of preserved blood

o= CW HP:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
i
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the south.
You are carrying:
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black metal staff
a wightblade (flawless)
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)

o= CW HP:Fine>
get meat pack
You get a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Fine>
eat meat
You are too full to eat more!

o= CW HP:Fine>
i

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a strip of dried meat
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a black metal staff
a wightblade (flawless)
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)

o= CW HP:Fine>
band
You try to bind your wounds.


give blade warg
label warg min
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!
You hear some very far noise from the south.


Inactivity timeout postponed...


who leg
Your wound is now poorly bound.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Legends
-------
      Canina Rosa
      Scorpion Berg
      Resin 2stoned
      Dreg - Brain-scarred Berserker of the BSC
      Azogg
      Nazxgul the Bringer of Incomprehensible Agony
      Kozlor the Uruk-hai
      Shuriken, Throwing Star of the Black Watch

10 such allies on.

o= CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Scorpion             - Before a Low Archway

o= CW HP:Fine>
sco
429/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 163/163 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

o= CW HP:Fine>
432/448 hits, 39/39 mana, and 163/163 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

o= CW HP:Fine>south

A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>

A water-drake lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a water-drake:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine a water-drake:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite a water-drake's tail very hard and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Fine a water-drake:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Ebony Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>west

Western Gathering Hall
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>up

up
Mustering Stair
A huge troll, with skin as black as pitch, glowers at you.
Exits: (west), up, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from below.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (west), down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from below.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
The Western Hall
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
south
west
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>west

west
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

A lurg leader barely slashes your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a lurg leader:Healthy>
down
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A white rat barely hits your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a lurg leader:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

oO CW HP:Fine>
up

Some very close noise can be heard from below.

oO CW HP:Fine>
down
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: east, west. - n:greydoor.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.
You hear some rather far noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


You hear some rather far noise from the east.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 3 hours ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>trac

east
You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Fine>
east
Durin's Way
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east

east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Western Gathering Hall
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>trac

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You hear some very close noise from the north.


south
You stop searching.

oO CW HP:Fine>
south
A Marble Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
A Marble Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>south

A Marble Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Chamber of Skulls
A dark female of the Burzruth glares with yellow eyes at you.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
trac
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

o= CW HP:Fine>east

Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>trac

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a darkened orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a darkened orc leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of a dark orkish archer leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a great black orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 3 hours ago


Inactivity timeout postponed...


You stop searching.

o[ CW>
bash panel
The panel gave away under the pressure.


#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
cha moo agg
east
hit *dwarf*

o[ CW>
Ok.

o[ CW>
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is sleeping here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: north, #west#. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ CW *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cell
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is sleeping here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

![ CW HP:Fine>west

Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]
south
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east

hit *elf*
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
flee
*Kinder the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
south
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>east

Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
hit *dwarf*
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

![ CW HP:Fine>flee

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cell
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>west

A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>east

hit *dwarf*
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
hit *dwarf*
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
hit *dwarf*
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cell
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
west
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>flee

south
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Cell
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #west#.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
You hear some rather far noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
hit *dwarf*
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.
*Kinder the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>east

hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Musty Hallway
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: (north), east, west. - e:panel.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
A mother eagle leaves north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
north
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
Guard Chamber
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], (south).

![ CW HP:Fine>
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A darkened orc tries to slash *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes a darkened orc's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south

A darkened orc barely slashes *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
A darkened orc tries to slash *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine>
north
Guard Chamber
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [east], (south).
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit s

A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
Ok.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>flee

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>

A darkened orc approaches *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>open exit s

Ok.
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A darkened orc barely slashes *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
You smite a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
open exit s
It's already open!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
flee
You are already attempting to flee!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a darkened orc, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
open exit e
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
A darkened orc barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
A darkened orc barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>open exit e

open exit e
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
open exit e
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>open exit s

It's already open!
A mother eagle hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sa ahshit
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
emote stings: ahshit
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
A Musty Hallway
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine>east

Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
Exits: north, #west#.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>west

hit *dwarf*
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
A Musty Hallway
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
north
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*

south
Guard Chamber
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Kinder the Dwarf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
Exits: [east], (south).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A darkened orc tries to slash *Kinder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

![ CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit s
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Ok.
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
exit
[East] - A closed 'door'
[South] - A closed 'door'
A darkened orc barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A darkened orc joins a darkened orc's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
open exit s
open exit s
Ok.
A darkened orc lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open exit s

It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Musty Hallway
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>open exit s

open exit s
You don't see any exit there.
The door closes quietly.

o= CW HP:Fine>open exit s

You don't see any exit there.

o= CW HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
You don't see any exit there.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any exit there.

o= CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
close exit n
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Fine>
cn'
cn'
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= CW HP:Fine>cn'

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
The door is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Fine>cn'

cn'
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= CW HP:Fine>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine>
close exit n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Fine>
close exit n
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*

*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Wounded>
close exit n
You're already fighting!
The door is opened from the other side.
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

The door is opened from the other side.

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee

!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kinder the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!= CW HP:Fine *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
A darkened orc has arrived from the north.
A darkened orc has arrived from the north.
A darkened orc has arrived from the north.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A darkened orc barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a darkened orc's attempt to slash him.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a darkened orc, but he parries successfully.


!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!


!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
cha wim 0
hit *dwarf*
Wimpy set to: 0

o= CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded>east

*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
cha moo agg
flee
Ok.
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*

You swiftly dodge a darkened orc's attempt to slash you.

o= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>south

hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A darkened orc barely slashes your body and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>flee

They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a darkened orc's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
south
A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
hit *dwarf*
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
Exits: north, #west#. - e:panel.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

west
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west. - e:panel.

!= CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
west

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
east
They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west. - e:panel.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
A darkened orc fails to slash *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
Exits: north, #west#. - e:panel.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>north

hit *dwarf*
Cell
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
Shaman's Chamber
A small but powerful shaman is here, chanting some evil incantations.
Exits: north, #west#.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded>north

west
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, [west].

o= CW HP:Wounded>
The door seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
south
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

north
A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a darkened orc's attempt to slash him.
A darkened orc approaches *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.
A darkened orc joins a darkened orc's fight.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a darkened orc's attempt to slash him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Musty Hallway
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: (north), east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>north

Guard Chamber
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: [east], (south).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

A Musty Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: (north), east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Hurt>
east

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Hurt>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Hurt>flee

A darkened orc approaches *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You smite a darkened orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Bad>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Bad>

A darkened orc barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a darkened orc's attempt to slash him.
A darkened orc barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Guard Chamber
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
Exits: [east], (south).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
south
The door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
A Musty Hallway
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
Exits: (north), east, west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>east

*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, [west].
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>north

Granite Hallway
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>north

Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>north

The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

east
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west. - s:statuary.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

east
Durin's Bridge
There are two war arrows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
t group kinder bad
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, *(east)*, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Great Gates
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: (west), *down*.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CW HP:Wounded>west

They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, *(east)*, (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
trac

Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


close exit e
Inactivity timeout postponed...


You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading east done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago


You stop searching.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
With effort, you try to push the great gates shut.


#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
cha moo agg
cha wim 0
Inactivity timeout postponed...


As you give the last push, the great gates swing shut.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>west

Wimpy set to: 0

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
First Hall of Moria
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
Broad Stair
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
A Great Hall
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
Durin's Bridge
There are two war arrows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A Great Hall
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!  Boom-Doom!

oO CW HP:Wounded>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
west
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
You hear some close noise from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>south

Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
south
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>south

south
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, [west].
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
track *dwarf*
Chamber of Meditation
A pale bulbous mushroom grows here.
A large and somewhat round fungus grows from the floor.
Some tough lichen grows on the rocks.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
A dark orc crouches quietly, staring into the distance.
Exits: north, #east#, west. - e:panel.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You hear some apparently rather far noise from the north.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* coming from the north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some rather far noise from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, [west].
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
Granite Hallway
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.


north
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
A darkened orc lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded a darkened orc:Bad>

You smite a darkened orc's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a darkened orc's death cry as he collapses.
A darkened orc is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW HP:Wounded>flee

You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Small Avenue
Exits: north, east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
north
Granite Hallway
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A hungry warg (min) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Granite Hallway
Exits: north, south, (west).
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
The Central Gathering Hall
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>west

Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A hungry warg (min) has arrived from the east.
A great black orc has arrived from the west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A dark orkish archer has arrived from the west.
A dark orkish archer has arrived from the west.
A dark orkish archer has arrived from the west.
A great black orc strongly cleaves your body.

oO CW HP:Wounded a great black orc:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A great black orc yells 'Argh!  Intruders!'

oO CW HP:Wounded a great black orc:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Durin's Way
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.
Some close noise can be heard from below.

o= CW HP:Wounded>up

Mustering Stair
A huge troll, with skin as black as pitch, glowers at you.
Exits: (west), up, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
up
Mustering Stairs
Exits: [west], down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
open exit w
w
It seems to be locked.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
pick exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


open exit w
The lock finally yields to your skill.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
The Western Hall
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>close exit e

Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>

You hear some rather far noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Bad>south

The Western Hall
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>south

Avenue of the Guard
Exits: north, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>south

Avenue of the Guard
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Bad>
get blackscroll sable
recite blackscroll
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Bad>
You start reciting a black scroll.


Resin tells the group 'inside moria'


north
hit *dwarf*
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel stronger.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Avenue of the Guard
Exits: north, south.
Resin tells the group '?'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

The Western Hall
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
north
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
north
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

The Western Hall
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>north

hit *dwarf*
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You will attempt to flee!
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Avenue of the Guard
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
south
hit *dwarf*
The Western Hall
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee

You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
The sturdydoor is opened from the other side.
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Avenue of the Guard
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
south
hit *dwarf*
The Western Hall
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!
*Kinder the Dwarf* intercepts a darkened orc's blow.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a darkened orc's attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

hit *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
Some close noise can be heard from the east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Western Hall
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
south
hit *dwarf*
The Western Hall
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>north

hit *dwarf*
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Mahal's Way
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>

*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Durin's Chimney
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west, down.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

west
hit *dwarf*
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east

hit *dwarf*
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east

Mahal's Way
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Kinder the Dwarf*.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
Exits: east, west.
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds a darkened orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>

*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

hit *dwarf*
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

west
Durin's Chimney
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

west
*Kinder the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>west

hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flee

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east

Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
down
Precarious Stair
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
up
hit *dwarf*
Durin's Chimney
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, down.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west
They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west

hit *dwarf*
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west

hit *dwarf*
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

west
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.
Mahal's Way
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Kinder the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
hit *dwarf*
west
You're already fighting!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

west
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>west
hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*

Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>down

A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
down
A Long Stair
Exits: west, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
up
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You hear some close noise from below.


get flask pack
quaff flask
Inactivity timeout postponed...


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>t group kinder awful

Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.


*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west

Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
north
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
Róin's Scar
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north

Róin's Scar
A tiny warning sign is here.
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west
Róin's Scar
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
Róin's Scar
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Róin's Scar
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
west
Róin's Scar
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Róin's Scar
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
east
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

Róin's Scar
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south, west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* slashes your right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kinder the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Róin's Scar
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Róin's Scar
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Róin's Scar
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
down
Waterfall
Exits: west, up.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
velluim
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
velluim

Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
get vellum sable
recite vellum
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.


up
hit *dwarf*
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Róin's Scar
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
hit *dwarf*
Róin's Scar
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
Róin's Scar
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


cha moo agg
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>cha wim 0

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Wimpy set to: 0

oO CW HP:Wounded>
north
Róin's Scar
Exits: south, west.


west
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Róin's Scar
Exits: east, west, down.


west
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.


south
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Dark Road
Exits: north, south.


south
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, west.


get purple sable
recite scroll
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You start reciting a purple scroll.


east
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: south, west.

south

You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>south

Durin's Way
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

Durin's Way
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>south

Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>east

hit *dwarf*
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

oO CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some rather far noise from below.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You hear some apparently very far noise from above.


Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from above.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: east, west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

east

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.


east
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Durin's Way
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:greydoor.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!O CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
You try to smite *Kinder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
*Kinder the Dwarf* pounds your right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
west
hit *dwarf*
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Wounded>west

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west. - n:greydoor.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
hit *dwarf*
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Watch-post
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east.

o= CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>east

hit *dwarf*
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>east

hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Kinder the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right arm.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
east
hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad>
open exit s
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad>west

hit *dwarf*
*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Bad>
hit *dwarf*

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You're already fighting!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>open exit s

The greydoor closes quietly.
You don't see any exit there.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
north
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
op greydoor
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad>north

hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

!= CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge *Kinder the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Kinder the Dwarf* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Kinder the Dwarf* skilfully draws an engraved broadsword.
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad>
hit *dwarf*

You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>west

They aren't here.
You lightly smite *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Bad *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
north
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>

The greydoor closes quietly.

oO CW HP:Bad>
north
hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
op greydoor
north
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west. - n:greydoor.

!= CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes your left arm.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>flee

You will attempt to flee!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
north
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

!= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad>
op greydoor
You don't see any greydoor here.

!= CW HP:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad>west

Dark Tunnel
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

east
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad>
south
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Bad>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
west
Durin's Way
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Bad>west

west
Durin's Way
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.
A cave troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad>east

hit *dwarf*
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>east

hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
east
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
west
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:greydoor.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
north
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*
west
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

Dark Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
west
You try to smite *Kinder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
east

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Watch-post
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: east.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>

An orkish warrior lightly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired an orkish warrior:Healthy>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired an orkish warrior:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired an orkish warrior:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>east

Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
close exit s
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You swiftly dodge *Kinder the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit s

It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Dying>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
east
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [south], west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins to recite an azure scroll.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Dying>
kick
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* heals *Kinder the Dwarf*.


*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* slashes your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Your kick at *Kinder the Dwarf* misses.

open exit s

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
Ok.
*Kinder the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kinder the Dwarf* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
east
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
hit *dwarf*

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>south

hit *dwarf*
flee
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>open exit s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
east
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Ok.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee

east
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>south

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west. - n:greydoor.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>open exit s

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
east
You don't see any exit there.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>open exit s
hit *dwarf*

south
Ok.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
open exit s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
They aren't here.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
open exit s
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
It's already open!
*Kinder the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
os,
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>east

Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.


!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

You try to smite *Kinder the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge *Kinder the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]
east
hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
You swiftly dodge *Kinder the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>east

hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
east
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

You strongly smite *Kinder the Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
east
hit *dwarf*
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You approach *Kinder the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You swiftly dodge *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>flee

You will attempt to flee!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Kinder the Dwarf* slashes your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

You're already fighting!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*

east
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
hit *dwarf*
east
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Black Tunnel
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Kinder the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You lightly smite *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*

*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee

*Kinder the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Kinder the Dwarf* strongly slashes your right leg and shatters it.

You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Djengis the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
west

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Weak *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Kinder the Dwarf* slashes your body and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o= CW HP:Dying Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>
west
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o= CW HP:Dying Move:Slow *Kinder the Dwarf*:Awful>


You are dead! Sorry...


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/01/12 15:05, Uimane: 
Noooo!!! WHY didn't you kill him!!

2013/01/12 15:26, Horus: 
sexy to bad you didnt get dwarf you got balls

2013/01/12 15:52, Dehack: 
Few cures and dwarf is rip.

2013/01/12 17:20, Telessar:   
Dwarf had more balls here, risking a lot higher xp loss etc just to do a standard 'keeping-the-opponent-interested'. Anyhow, not all orcs prac cure light like Scorp. Kick would've done it (*insert Verminaard's EP log here*).

2013/01/12 17:48, Millie:   
Telessar:

!= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kinder the Dwarf*:Dying>
kick
*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* heals *Kinder the Dwarf*.


*Djengis the Noldorin Elf* slashes your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Your kick at *Kinder the Dwarf* misses.
-----
You totally destroyed him with your sword, well done by pukes though.

2013/01/12 18:07, Telessar:   
I totally didn't see that, good call. I guess I expected to see it when he went incap --> kick, not flee, engage, kick, so kind of glazed over it I suppose.

2013/01/12 18:52, Drogtash: 
Yeah, he knew he would incap him on the next hit (already ate extr hard and shatter awful-awful) and Djengis was only hitting not casting so the kick would've solved it, now puke instarecite saved the day instead :P Too bad!

2013/01/12 19:37, Ortansia:   
bad timing that your kick went after he got healed :p
Your kick at *Kinder the Dwarf* misses.

Anyway nice log, was a close fight :)

2013/01/12 20:26, Buurkh:   
Good fighting! But you fled out of the room when playing it cool and waiting for the incap smite and then kick woulda won it :/
Unless of course the scroll-machine manages to recite azurescroll during kick-delay, not totally impossible I guess...
Again, good fighting :)

2013/01/12 20:58, Kinder:   
Damn auto wimpy kicked in at one point just before the scroll landed.. was close, I like your play style:)

2013/01/12 21:05, One:   
Worst ending ever! Nice log though.

2013/01/13 13:56, Khazdul: 
God damn it! Get a kick hotkey. Noob!

2013/01/13 14:06, Faint: 
really nice log! =)

2013/01/18 09:06, Brilthorril: 
A log does not always have to end so that the poster of the log kills someone.
Kicking instead of fleeing after hitting kinder to incap would have won you that dwarf's scalp for sure - as Telessar said.
This is a great log. Good fight.
Notable.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back