Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Doing my smite vs conc in 3 roomer trick again (Drazan)comments   back
(4235 hits. Posted 2013/01/15)
WARNING! ACHTUNG! etc it's a long log and
prob boring one also, but if you havent got
anything else to read then go ahead.




Near a Fork
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -NORTH-, -EAST-, -WEST-.
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.PERSE]. CRW HP:Fine>sx
OB: 148%, DB: 41%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,965 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.PERSE]. CRW HP:Fine>orc
#   $targ is now set to {*Orc*}.
----> TARGET: 1.*Orc*
#   $spell is now set to {colour}.
#   $speed is now set to {normal}.
#   $mspell is now set to {col}.
#   $mspeed is now set to {quick}.
cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-, -DOWN-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Healthy>mo warg
#   $mount is now set to {warg}.
j
You're already FIGHTING!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Healthy>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>wi
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
*Dethklok the Orc* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>sc
352/395 hits, 58/58 mana, and 154/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 41%, PB: 75%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 132,965 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>fg
You stop using an imposing, golden mantle.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
You aren't wearing a fur.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
You don't have a cloak.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>get cloak pack
You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>get mattock all
You get a war mattock from a leather backpack.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* pounds your left leg and tickles it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>
You strongly smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s body hard and tickle it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail along a River
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>e
e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Wide Canyon
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>w
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>w
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>s
A Gentle Slope
Exits: NORTH, EAST.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Fine>fg
You aren't wearing a mantle.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Fine>
You aren't wearing a fur.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Fine>ag
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Fine>n
Narrow Canyon
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD.
The day has begun.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>f
*Dethklok the Orc* pounds your body hard and tickles it.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>ag
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>e
Wide Canyon
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>w
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>w
m
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>w
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
A demon wolf barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>Bash what or whom?
A demon wolf says 'I gill funx you unvil you're dead, Dxarj!'
You smite a demon wolf's left foreleg EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Canyon
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>e
Wide Canyon
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]( CRW HP:Fine>n
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>sc
323/395 hits, 58/58 mana, and 139/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>sx
OB: 142%, DB: 51%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,897 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
333/395 hits, 46/58 mana, and 143/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
343/395 hits, 34/58 mana, and 144/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sx
OB: 142%, DB: 51%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,897 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A demon wolf has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A demon wolf hits your body and tickles it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A demon wolf has ARRIVED from the WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-, -DOWN-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Near a Fork
Exits: -NORTH-, -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
335/395 hits, 34/58 mana, and 143/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sx
OB: 142%, DB: 51%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,897 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

cl
cl
(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You muster all of your concentration...

A demon wolf has ARRIVED from the WEST.

w
(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)
A demon wolf lightly hits your body and tickles it.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen a demon wolf:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen a demon wolf:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen a demon wolf:Fine>
You smite a demon wolf's right hindleg very hard.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen a demon wolf:Fine>bd
A demon wolf hits your body and tickles it.

A demon wolf says 'Tresz meat jor wwe pack!'
Your bash at a demon wolf sends it sprawling.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>w
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-, -DOWN-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~NORTH~, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>w
w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>s
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>t
A Trail along a River
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>mant
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You don't have a fur.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>track
You stop tracking your victim.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
w
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -NORTH-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.
A light snow begins to fall UPon the ground.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

A Trail along a River
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -NORTH-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ag
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 145%, DB: 41%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,849 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* pounds your right leg very hard.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -NORTH-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get gloves all
w
You get a fine pair of soft leather gloves from a leather backpack.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>b3
You stop using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get boots all
You get a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
A Washed Out Trail
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -SOUTH-.
The water is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
327/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 149%, DB: 41%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 62%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,849 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>b1
You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You wear a pair of smooth, black boots on your feet.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 149%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 53%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,849 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e

*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s right foot EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>f

*Dethklok the Orc* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>exa orc
I am here to make coffee metal, everything metal, blacker
then the blackest black times infinity.

Now, Go Forth and DIE!
*Dethklok the Orc* has several bruises.
*Dethklok the Orc* is using: 
>WIELDED:            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
[As Shield  ]:       a bejewelled shield (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a white metal brEASTplate (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a forest green cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a coUPle of keys and a set of lock picks
[On Finger  ]:       a jewelled ring
[On Finger  ]:       a ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small wooden box

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc*:Hurt>ll
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>m
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left leg hard.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
(o)===--- BLESS MAAS! ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
266/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 143%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 53%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 132,849 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
A Shallow Section of the River
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, ~EAST~, SOUTH, ~WEST~.
The water is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has reconnected.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right foot EXTREMELY HARD.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: SOUTH, WEST.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*](* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
m
A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: NORTH, ~EAST~, SOUTH, ~WEST~.
The water is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
m
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
238/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>pipe
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You stop using a war mattock.
You hold a wooden pipe.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Just what you needed!
You feel focused.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand UP.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, ready to fight evil.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cpc
cha spell care
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left foot EXTREMELY HARD.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>b
Bash what or whom?

* [1.*Orc*].* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
j
A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: NORTH, ~EAST~, SOUTH, ~WEST~.
The water is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]%* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
w
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: SOUTH, WEST.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*](* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>u
u
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: EAST, UP.

* [1.*Orc*](* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>u
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: UP, DOWN.

* [1.*Orc*]<* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
w
Grey Mountains
Exits: WEST, DOWN.

* [1.*Orc*]<* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>j
Wrong way!

* [1.*Orc*]<* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Grey Mountains
Exits: EAST, WEST. - n:stonedoor.

* [1.*Orc*]<* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [NORTH], EAST, SOUTH, -WEST-. - n:door.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Grey Mountains
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
j
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [NORTH], EAST, SOUTH, -WEST-. - n:door.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
209/395 hits, 52/58 mana, and 140/159 moves.


#ZIP 20 seconds later scab shows up

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Scab the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>wi
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>track
You stop tracking your victim.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
221/395 hits, 46/58 mana, and 156/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.


#zip some spam

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Scab the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge *Scab the Orc*'s attempt to crush you.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Healthy>j

You barely smite *Scab the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
You're already FIGHTING!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>exa orc
You see nothing special about him.
*Scab the Orc* has a few scratches.
*Scab the Orc* is using: 
>WIELDED:            a heavy morningstar
[As Shield  ]:       a bejewelled shield (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a fine metal brEASTplate (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
[On Finger  ]:       a jewelled ring
[On Finger  ]:       a ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Entering the Foothills
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w

*Scab the Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
You lightly smite *Scab the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Entering the Foothills
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Wrong way!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Scab the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.
*Scab the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.
You smite *Scab the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.
*Scab the Orc* crushes your right hand hard.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
Your bash at *Scab the Orc* sends him sprawling.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>b-
# {seems to have recovered} is no longer a action.
# {you topple over} is no longer a action.

You smite *Scab the Orc*'s left arm very hard.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>exa orc
You see nothing special about him.
*Scab the Orc* has several bruises.
*Scab the Orc* seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left arm.
*Scab the Orc* is using: 
>WIELDED:            a heavy morningstar
[As Shield  ]:       a bejewelled shield (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a fine metal brEASTplate (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
[On Finger  ]:       a jewelled ring
[On Finger  ]:       a ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
*Scab the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
240/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 134/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Scab the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.
*Scab the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
*Scab the Orc* crushes your left hand hard.
You're already FIGHTING!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
*Scab the Orc* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

*Scab the Orc* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Scab the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
225/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 133/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
m
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Scab the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You strongly smite *Scab the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>As *Scab the Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Scab the Orc* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Scab the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Scab the Orc* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ag
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Scab the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -EAST-, -WEST-.
*Scab the Orc* bleeds from open wounds.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You smite *Scab the Orc*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
*Scab the Orc* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *Scab the Orc* sends him sprawling.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Fine>
You smite *Scab the Orc*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Hurt>
*Scab the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Hurt>ll

*Scab the Orc* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc*:Hurt>Ok.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Scab the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Scab the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Scab the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
j
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*].~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------





#and off to noc hes goes, I go nocish and slowly xp around there
#as I was bored then this starts



! [1.leader][ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

! [1.leader][ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.leader]. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>rid
A mountain mule (minu) stops following you.
You pick UP a mountain mule (minu)'s reins, and start riding him.

! [1.leader]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.leader]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>mo warg
#   $mount is now set to {warg}.
j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.leader]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>orc
#   $targ is now set to {*Orc*}.
----> TARGET: 1.*Orc*
#   $spell is now set to {colour}.
#   $speed is now set to {normal}.
#   $mspell is now set to {col}.
#   $mspeed is now set to {quick}.
j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* pounds your left foot EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>b
*Dethklok the Orc* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc*:Fine>ll
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ag
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
You don't see any *orc* here.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your head EXTREMELY HARD.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Bushy Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b3
You stop using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>b1
You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You wear a pair of smooth, black boots on your feet.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
m
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yel didn't start
Ok.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand very hard.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>yell full
Ok.


! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s head EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Rocky Plains
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A rabid rabbit has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

*Dethklok the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Bumpy Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Rocky Plains
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
A rabid rabbit is here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
m
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand very hard.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Your victim has disappeared!
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) yells 'should be'
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'even'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>yel killed
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>yell patrol
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Bushy Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
161/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 151/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 152%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 100. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,149 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the SOUTH 'you'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the SOUTH 'dominated'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the SOUTH 'me'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the SOUTH 'first'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the SOUTH 'round'

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bushy Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Bushy Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) bleeds from open wounds.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wi
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) strongly pounds your body.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Rocky Plains
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You don't have a mattock.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>1
#   $weapon is now set to {M}.
You stop using a war mattock.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, ready to fight evil.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
A rabid rabbit is here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
A swallow ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
A swallow leaves WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fg
You stop using an imposing, golden mantle.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You aren't wearing a fur.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rocky Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Bushy Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Abandoned Trail
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, -WEST-.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Abandoned Trail
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, -SOUTH-, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>mant
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You don't have a fur.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ag
Ok.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
99/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 150/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cw 60
Wimpy set to: 60

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Pine Infested Landscape
Some pine nuts lie scattered UPon the ground.
A tall pine tree grows here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Bushy Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rocky Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bushy Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right arm.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You cannot ride there.
You flee NORTH.
Haunted Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Rocky Plains
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Bumpy Plains
A rabid rabbit is here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
89/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 146/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Rocky Plains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>pipe
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop using a war mattock.
You hold a wooden pipe.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel oddly charged.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand UP.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, ready to fight evil.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
90/395 hits, 14/58 mana, and 149/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cl
You muster all of your concentration...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
102/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 152/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
j
Smelly Plains
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>j

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) strongly pounds your left foot.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
A swallow ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
A swallow leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
87/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 152/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
m
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
You don't see any *orc* here.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>m
Fertile Plains
the CORPSE of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You don't see any *orc* here.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>t
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH riding a hungry warg.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
64/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*]. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>lm
e
You stop riding a mountain mule (minu).
A mountain mule (minu) starts following you.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (EAST), SOUTH, (WEST).

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
65/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cw 50
Wimpy set to: 50

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
65/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 155/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
65/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 155/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
65/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 155/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 148%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,149 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

Smelly Plains
Exits/emulated: {NORTH}, {EAST}, SOUTH, {WEST}. - n:wallstone.

You stop scouting.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (EAST), SOUTH, (WEST). - n:wallstone.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
67/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 157/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 148%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,149 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

Smelly Plains
Exits/emulated: {NORTH}, {EAST}, SOUTH, {WEST}. - n:wallstone.

You stop scouting.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
67/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 158/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
67/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 158/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 148%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,149 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

Smelly Plains
Exits/emulated: {NORTH}, {EAST}, SOUTH, {WEST}. - n:wallstone.

You stop scouting.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
68/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 159/159 moves.

! [1.*Orc*][ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Smelly Plains
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
68/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 157/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 152%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,149 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>yel ouch
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>j

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already FIGHTING!

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Haunted Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Rocky Plains
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Bushy Plains
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Outside the Walls
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Entrance to a Ruined Village
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Ancient Fields
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Turn in the River
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
The water is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
s

#I run to VT as this time I got it handed to me...but the fight
#is not over yet.
#regenned self to 54/395 hits, 13/58 mana, and 159/159 moves.
#and went to look if he came after me

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
76/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 159/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left hand hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a hungry warg.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Fields by the Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
A Dense Clump of Trees
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
Monday, the 29th of Thrimidge, Year 2913 of the Third Age.
The sun is already high in the sky.
Real time is Tue Jan 15 11:26:01 2013 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Jan 12 11:56:48 2013 GMT.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: -NORTH-, =EAST=, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
A Dense Clump of Trees
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.
You swiftly dodge a mass of vines' attempt to hit you.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Healthy>
You smite a mass of vines' trunk EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Fine>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
A Vale in the Fields
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Deep inside the bush, there are 2 red roses with leaves and thorny stems.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Dense Clump of Trees
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.
A mass of vines lightly hits your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Healthy>w
w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Healthy>f
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a mass of vines:Healthy>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Old Forest Road
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, =EAST=, SOUTH, =WEST=. - d:roots.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, =EAST=, SOUTH, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, ~WEST~.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
52/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 147/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 152%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,117 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

Old Ford
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

You stop scouting.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
54/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 149/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 152%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,117 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 152/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 152/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 152%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 50. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,117 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Old Forest Road
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A rabid raccoon leaves NORTH.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Dense Bushes
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Birchwood Border
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading NORTH, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Dense Bushes
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Scrubland
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading SOUTH, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>lm
Lead what?

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Luscious Birchwood
A tree-snake lies wrapped around 1 of the tree branches.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
You swiftly dodge a tree-snake's attempt to hit you.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a tree-snake:Healthy>f

You smite a tree-snake's head EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a tree-snake:Hurt>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Dense Mixed Forest
A large owl with small sharp horns looks cautiously around it.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) strongly pounds your left leg and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Luscious Birchwood
A tree-snake lies wrapped around 1 of the tree branches.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>b
Bash what or whom?

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Birchwood Border
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Dense Bushes
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
s
Road South of a Quarry
An arrow lies on the ground.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>48/395 hits, 11/58 mana, and 139/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cw 45
Wimpy set to: 45

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/395 hits, 11/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 150%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 45. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
50/395 hits, 11/58 mana, and 145/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
50/395 hits, 12/58 mana, and 145/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
50/395 hits, 12/58 mana, and 145/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cl
You muster all of your concentration...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
61/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 146/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w

A rabid raccoon has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Dense Bushes
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Brushwood
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Dense Forest Border
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Dense Mixed Forest
A large owl with small sharp horns looks cautiously around it.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>f

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Slumbering Fields
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A large mother hawk is here looking for a prey to feed her young.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
You see some fog coming from the SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Dense Mixed Forest
A large owl with small sharp horns looks cautiously around it.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
The fog disappears.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Luscious Birchwood
A tree-snake lies wrapped around 1 of the tree branches.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Scrubland
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Dense Bushes
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
The Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, -EAST-, SOUTH, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Fields beside the Road
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST, \DOWN/.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, -SOUTH-, -WEST-.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: -NORTH-, -EAST-, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
35/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 129/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Grassy Plain
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Sparse Thicket
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>wi
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>1
#   $weapon is now set to {M}.
You stop using a war mattock.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, ready to fight evil.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>wi
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>df
You remove a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 88%, DB: 42%, PB: 103%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 45. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Scrubland
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Dense Bushes
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Road South of a Quarry
An arrow lies on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, =WEST=.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Rocky Plains
Exits: NORTH, ~EAST~, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
e
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
e
Fields by the Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
A Dense Clump of Trees
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: -NORTH-, =EAST=, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: (NORTH), EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>o
It's already open!

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), (SOUTH), (WEST), (UP).

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
38/395 hits, 1/58 mana, and 122/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 88%, DB: 42%, PB: 103%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 45. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: (NORTH), EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>yel huh
sc
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>40/395 hits, 2/58 mana, and 123/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 88%, DB: 42%, PB: 103%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 45. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
40/395 hits, 2/58 mana, and 125/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cw 39
Wimpy set to: 39

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 129/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 129/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 130/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 130/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
43/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 131/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
43/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 131/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
43/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 131/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>2
#   $weapon is now set to {S}.
You stop using a black metal staff.
You skilfully wield a war mattock, ready to fight evil.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ag
Ok.
(o)===--- BLESS MAAS! ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 39. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
44/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 135/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), (SOUTH), (WEST), (UP).

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
45/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 135/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 52%. WIMPY: 39. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 123,069 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- STRENGTH

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: (NORTH), EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
45/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 135/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: -NORTH-, =EAST=, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, EAST, SOUTH, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
w
w
Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, =EAST=, SOUTH, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, =EAST=, SOUTH, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, ~WEST~.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

Old Ford
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

w
You stop scouting.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>p w
You quietly scout WESTwards...

West of the Old Ford
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You stop scouting.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Fields by the Road
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
e
Fields by the Ruins
A detached white rose is lying here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Vale in the Fields
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Deep inside the bush, there are 2 red roses with leaves and thorny stems.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: (NORTH), EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A Beorning child stands here, craning his neck skywards.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
Exits: NORTH, (EAST), (SOUTH), (WEST), (UP).

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ce s
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a war mattock
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a butcher knife (flawless)
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>max
Wimpy set to: 394

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sl
You go to sleep.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
50/395 hits, 5/58 mana, and 131/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
52/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 135/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
52/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 136/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
52/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 137/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
52/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 137/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
53/395 hits, 6/58 mana, and 138/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
53/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 138/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cs
   _    Default spellcasting mode:
  | |   thoroughly
  | |   carefully
  |~|<- normally
  | |   fast
  | |   quickly
  / \ 
  \_/

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
53/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 140/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
54/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 140/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
54/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
54/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 142/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
54/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 143/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 143/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 7/58 mana, and 144/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
55/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 145/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 146/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 146/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 147/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 147/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
56/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 148/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 148/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 149/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 149/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 150/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/395 hits, 8/58 mana, and 150/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
58/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 151/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
58/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 151/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
58/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 152/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
58/395 hits, 9/58 mana, and 153/159 moves.

o. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>wa
You wake, and sit UP.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stand UP.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>oe s
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: (NORTH), EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: -NORTH-, EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
A Vale in the Fields
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Deep inside the bush, there are 2 red roses with leaves and thorny stems.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Dense Clump of Trees
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST. - d:roots.

! [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
Fields by the Road
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: NORTH, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Old Ford
Exits: ~NORTH~, EAST, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.
The ground is frozen solid.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
w
Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
w
Dense Bushes
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Brushwood
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>j
Dense Forest Border
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dense Mixed Forest
A large owl with small sharp horns looks cautiously around it.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Luscious Birchwood
A tree-snake lies wrapped around 1 of the tree branches.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Scrubland
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Dense Bushes
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
e
e
Dense Bushes
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
West of the Old Ford
Exits: NORTH, EAST, ~SOUTH~, =WEST=.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the WEST done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf leading WEST done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the EAST done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading WEST done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading WEST done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the NORTH done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a Dwarf leading EAST done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the NORTH done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading EAST done less than 3 hours ago


You stop searching.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: =NORTH=, =EAST=, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading SOUTH, done less than 2 hours ago.

* [1.*Orc*]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Razed Homestead
A round turnip is here.
Exits: NORTH, ~EAST~, ~SOUTH~, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 2 hours ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Brushwood
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 2 hours ago.

* [1.*Orc*]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Dense Forest Border
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 2 hours ago.

* [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Dense Mixed Forest
A large owl with small sharp horns looks cautiously around it.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading SOUTH, done less than 2 hours ago.

! [1.*Orc*]f CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Slumbering Fields
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A large mother hawk is here looking for a prey to feed her young.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
You see some fog coming from the SOUTH.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading SOUTH, done less than 2 hours ago.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
71/395 hits, 15/58 mana, and 147/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cl
You muster all of your concentration...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Tangled Fields
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Bushes in the Field
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>j
You are too afraid.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cw
j
Wimpy removed.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>f

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Patches of Shrubs
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Bushes in the Field
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
e
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Tangled Fields
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Slumbering Fields
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A large mother hawk is here looking for a prey to feed her young.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Dawning Greens
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
49/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 139/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Bushes in the Field
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Tangled Fields
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Awful>

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Awful>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Brush-filled Fields
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Tangled Fields
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
Slumbering Fields
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A large mother hawk is here looking for a prey to feed her young.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Dawning Greens
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Slumbering Fields
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A large mother hawk is here looking for a prey to feed her young.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
21/395 hits, 4/58 mana, and 132/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Dawning Greens
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.*Orc*].- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Bushes in the Field
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>j
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Dying>0
#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {123149}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)}.
You kick *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {23069}.

------> Killed *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) for 100080
------> TNL: 23069

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>nar Killed *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) for 100080
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>ecc
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a great helm (flawless)
a jewelled ring
a keyring with a coUPle of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a ring
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a small wooden box
a pile of coins
a water skin
a white metal brEASTplate (flawless)

* [1.*Orc*]:- CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>


#Zip took hes str ring and coins
#waited him to come loot to make sure he gets eq
#back as for some reason was nothing seen on ground
# and after that some funy yells


*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'your kill *orc*'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'went in'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'before'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'my'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'kill *dvarf*'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel :D
Ok.*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'fun stuff'

*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'almost'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'woke'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'my'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'son'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel :D:D
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
116/395 hits, 3/58 mana, and 158/159 moves.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'slapped'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'my'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'hands'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'vogetzer'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'when'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'ur'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'incap'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'hent'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Dethklok the Orc* yells loudly from the WEST 'tzru :p'

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel haha
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel woulda
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell loved
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell top
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel to
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yel see
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell it
Ok.

* [1.*Orc*]% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell irl
Ok.


#Later on when Iw as kind of fullish I went near noc and killed Patroll there
#when Dethklok showed up again he went to orccamp
# so I decided I try to pull this trick off again 
# as I have log about this just I'm with Zorts vs Huerc
#"conc vs smite" figured I'd try to do it again



! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Cave
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST, (SOUTH). - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>c
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left leg very hard.

#   {repl} now aliases {tell Blast}.
Blast tells you 'runs guthblug now :P'

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) bleeds from open wounds.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand EXTREMELY HARD.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

Your bash at *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) sends him sprawling.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>b-
# {seems to have recovered} is no longer a action.
# {you topple over} is no longer a action.
ag
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>sx
OB: 153%, DB: 42%, PB: 16%, ARMOR: 53%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 944,811 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 301. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>c
It's already closed!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>f
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Cave
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
j
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
w
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Cave
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You don't see any perse here.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>m

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right foot very hard.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wi
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
Ok.
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
A spirit fails to hit you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>f
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>
A dark wraith slashes your body and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Wrong way!
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) strongly pounds your left hand and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Fine>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left hand very hard.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ag
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Cave
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>m
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right hand EXTREMELY HARD.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark wraith is here, FIGHTING *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit is here, FIGHTING *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE).
A spirit is here, FIGHTING *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING a dark wraith.
Exits: WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
j
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w
Cave
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>j
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>b
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
j
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your right arm very hard.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>b
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A spirit barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>f
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Blast}.
Blast tells you 'maybe will die if i fight it again, get it low and marty flees eagles guardian'
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Hurt>f

You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Wrong way!
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a spirit:Healthy>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee WEST.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your left foot very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
A spirit barely hits *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
Deserted Mine Shaft
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Blast}.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: EAST, WEST.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.
Blast tells you 'his link not that fast'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>m
Cave
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

Your bash at *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) sends him sprawling.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Wounded>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s left arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
e
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: EAST, WEST. - s:rock.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>w
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Bad>
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Awful>
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
j
Cave
Exits: EAST. - s:rock.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Awful>j
You're already FIGHTING!

*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) pounds your body very hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Awful>
You're already FIGHTING!
You smite *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
*Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Dying>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE):Dying>0
#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {944811}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*an Orc* (PERSE)}.
You kick *Dethklok the Orc* (PERSE) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *an Orc* (PERSE)'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* (PERSE) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {844811}.

------> Killed *an Orc* (PERSE) for 100000
------> TNL: 844811

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar dethklok dies again in 1vs1
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ecc
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
the scalp of Dethklok
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a great helm (flawless)
a keyring with a coUPle of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a ring
a sable pouch
a small wooden box
a water skin
a white metal brEASTplate (flawless)

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold


yeap prob most of you say it's boring log but it's somethign to read
I'm just curious actually how ppl manage to loose in two roomer
wheres 2 rooms have agro mobs in loose against smite?
PS! I got 5db and 5 ob foci and 95% smite at this point as 
still training cleave off.

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/01/15 13:32, Drazan: 
ahem typos are in this log, first I didn't run to Vt but village and orc camp is 3 roomer not two :D I'm kinda tired at the moment I copyed the log.

2013/01/15 13:43, Zongan:   
Nice fighting, but reading your log makes my eyes ache.

2013/01/15 14:30, Dethklok: 
Cuz of the sun I wasn't able to chase you when you were awful and I was wounded, at that point in the log I was at exhausted moves. But yea, pretty funny, typed kill *dwarf* just as your hit made me go incap, I got excited and slapped my hands together with my son sleeping right behind me in bed. Didn't wake him tho. In orc camp, I was gonna try n use the mobs since you obviously beat me toe to toe conc vs smite. I always started with 444 max hps too. My def is like urs but switched, I have 40 something pb and 20 orso db. Bout the same ob too. I even got more hits in on you in orc camp, I did eat those couple bashes tho, failed flees ftw. Fun fights tho. Thanks

2013/01/15 15:42, Devastator: 
Seems like cool fights, not about the eq or overkill - cheers to you, hope both had fun :-)

2013/01/15 16:25, Safra:   
War mattock on metal is just sick! :)

Nicely fought :)

2013/01/15 20:07, Horus: 
you left in the part when you turned off your bash action =)

2013/01/15 22:24, Drazan: 
I was xping around so I used autobash on mobs, before orccamp I killed patrol near VT so used autobash there.

2013/01/15 22:58, Voiinskreiz:   
I am still learning, any1 can explain what Drazan mentioned with 'the trick'?

2013/01/15 23:02, Drazan: 
Hmm the 'trick' is in there try to not waste hits on mobs as smiter in orccamp and win against faster weapon. And the second meaning of 'trick' is to my first log but I allready explained it, but then again youre Eder..wont' expect anything from you...

2013/01/16 17:26, Horus: 
you missed alot of smites due to your high wimpy a couple of times to

2013/01/16 23:34, Curt: 
was decent fighting but nothing epic. your comments in the comments thread make you seem like a bit of a cunt. mume hasnt changed.

2013/01/17 04:57, Marillion: 
I didn't bother reading much of the beginning of the log, but : Warmattock+ chains vs ornate and metal? thumbs up. The fight is not exactly hard to win. I'm more used to being the orc with no sapphire vs puke with defence and doing that fight, which makes it abit more even.
I see that in the last fight Dethklok is fighting better than you and losing:)

2013/01/17 09:53, Drazan:edited 1x   
I would take such fights as orc anyday (me in metals with ornate vs mails and mattock) he maybe did the wimpy hitflee part decently but that tacttics dont pay off in these cases.

Curt, i never really liked Eder not now not 7 years ago. Then again i never bothered self to know him much either due the playstyle he has.

2013/01/17 10:45, Ågran:   
Agree Marillion.

2013/01/17 17:28, Curt: 
i understand that logic drazan. and marillion is always right agran. always. seriously.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back