Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Golden caves are like Kinder suprise! (Drazan)comments   back
(4422 hits. Posted 2013/01/26)
Heard about trolls around bree and some lowbie puke got slaughtered at wgate of Bree
I meet Kragg and we go investigate and find 3 troll tracks lead in Golden.



The Small Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is RESTING here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* hits Kragg's right foot EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>j

*Fin the Mountain Troll* hits: hardons come to old fornost too?

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* joins *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s fight.
*a Troll* lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ll
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Kragg says '4 uhh'

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Subterranean Beach
A canoe has been left here.
On the ground, there are 5 rafts.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
394/399 hits, 52/59 mana, and 113/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>repl make it 4
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
396/399 hits, 53/59 mana, and 117/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Drazan               - Subterranean Beach
Kragg                - Subterranean Beach
Elianith             - Old East Road

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
397/399 hits, 53/59 mana, and 120/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sx

Kragg says 'damn moves are :P'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Kragg starts CASTING...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Subterranean Beach
A canoe has been left here.
On the ground, there are 5 rafts.
Kragg is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
398/399 hits, 54/59 mana, and 123/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sx
Kragg utters the words 'cure light'
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg says 'suckin abit'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg starts CASTING...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg utters the words 'cure light'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg starts CASTING...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sc
399/399 hits, 55/59 mana, and 127/159 moves.
Kragg utters the words 'cure light'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg sits DOWN and rests.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sc
399/399 hits, 55/59 mana, and 128/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>l
Subterranean Beach
A canoe has been left here.
There are 5 rafts here.
Kragg is RESTING here.
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>
Kragg says 'lets bring some from bree or'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>'damn I need roots
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sc
399/399 hits, 57/59 mana, and 138/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sc
399/399 hits, 57/59 mana, and 139/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>li sable
pouch (used) : 
an amethyst
a butcher knife (flawless)
a flask of miruvor
five handfuls of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
four lembas wafers
a purple scroll
a strange set of lock picks
two tickets
a vellum scroll
a stone
a wooden pipe

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>'4 is bit to much
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sc
399/399 hits, 58/59 mana, and 149/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW Mana:Burning>sx
OB: 93%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>l
Subterranean Beach
A canoe has been left here.
There are 5 rafts here.
Kragg is RESTING here.
Kragg nods solemnly.
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
Kragg stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Drazan               - Subterranean Beach
Kragg                - Subterranean Beach
Elianith             - Narrow Tunnel

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>sc
399/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 154/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>sc
399/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 154/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>'I nar abotu trolls I suppose
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
Kragg nods solemnly.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
You feel bolder.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>nar 4 trolls in golden
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and tickles it.
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits Kragg's left arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>m
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

w
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
Subterranean Torrent
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>j
You approach *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>b
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>w
j
Subterranean Torrent
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
You approach *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
Kragg is borne away by the current.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>w
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>s
j
The Small Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
(o)===--- B O B OFF! ---===(o)

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>e

Kragg leaves EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
Kragg leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>w
The Underground River
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>j
Kragg leaves EAST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
*a Troll* hits your right foot hard and tickles it.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>e
Subterranean Beach
A canoe has been left here.
There are 5 rafts here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>gt canoes
No-one by that name here...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>No-one by that name here...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>No-one by that name here...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>grp1 Kragg
#   $grp1 is now set to {Kragg}.
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.

Kragg tells you 'to low moves to stay on water'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>gt come canoes
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>No-one by that name here...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>No-one by that name here...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.

Kragg tells you 'I sit out some'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sc
385/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 125/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sc
385/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 126/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sx
OB: 94%, DB: 50%, PB: 75%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.

Kragg tells you 'slow:P'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Drazan               - Subterranean Beach
Kragg                - Small Cavern

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>n
n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Subterranean River
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Underground Beach
Kragg is RESTING here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sc
390/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 108/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sx
OB: 94%, DB: 50%, PB: 75%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       a fine grey cloak (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
Kragg says 'lets do theraz?'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>'well trolls not great swimmers either
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>sc
393/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 114/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
Kragg says 'he ate some damage there'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>tar theraz
#   $targ is now set to {theraz}.
----> TARGET: 1.theraz
sc
395/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 117/159 moves.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>sc
395/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 117/159 moves.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>sx
Kragg says 'they got canoes guaranteed'
OB: 94%, DB: 50%, PB: 75%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>
Kragg says 'and 25 str to carry them'

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>'still drains moves
Ok.

! [1.theraz]O CW>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Estendil}.

Estendil tells you 'eagle is awake where are you know'

! [1.theraz]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW>j
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW>e
j
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW>e

You feel bolder.

! [1.theraz]O CW>j
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]= CW>w
n
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW>
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW>s
Small Cavern
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW>e
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>e
Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]= CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading SOUTH, done less than 1 hour ago.

! [1.theraz]= CW>track
You stop tracking your victim.

! [1.theraz]= CW>s
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>w
j
Alcove above the Underground Lake
An old piece of paper lies on the ground.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s head EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.theraz]= CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
A butterfly leaves EAST.

! [1.theraz]= CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.theraz]= CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.theraz]= CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>e
Narrow Tunnel
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.
Kragg approaches *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.theraz]= CW>e
Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]= CW>j
You approach *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.theraz]= CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>n
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Kragg approaches *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]= CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]= CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW>j
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your head and tickles it.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>w
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>s
Narrow Tunnel
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>n
w
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>w
Small Cavern
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
Underground Beach
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>w
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j

You hear some apparently very close noise from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your right leg EXTREMELY HARD.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f

*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
*a Troll* puts a flask of orkish draught in a leather backpack.
*a Troll* puts a flask of orkish draught in a leather backpack.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>w
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>w
Underground Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Kragg approaches *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *a Troll*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *a Troll*'s attempt to smite you.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *a Troll*:Healthy>
*a Troll* hits your left foot EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *a Troll*:Healthy>f
Kragg leaves EAST.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Small Cavern
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>w
Underground Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits your body and tickles it.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right hand EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.theraz]~ CW HP:Fine>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the NORTH.

! [1.theraz]~ CW HP:Fine>e
Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Underground Beach
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>e
Small Cavern
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>e
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.
A butterfly leaves SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>w
Small Cavern
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>j
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves EAST.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.
*a Troll* leaves EAST.
*a Troll* leaves EAST.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the EAST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>
A duck has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.
*a Troll* leaves WEST.
*a Troll* leaves WEST.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Fine>w
j
Small Cavern
A duck is here, quacking happily.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.
You swiftly dodge *a Troll*'s attempt to smite you.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *a Troll*:Healthy>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Fine *a Troll*:Healthy>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your left arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Healthy>
You smite *a Troll*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt *a Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt>n
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.
Wrong way!
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Kragg tells you 'bah weak moves'

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f

*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Small Cavern
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt>e
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Hurt>e

Some very close noise can be heard from the WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Hurt>Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Hurt>n
Small Cavern
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt>u
The Small Hill
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.

Kragg tells you 'im outside'

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt>nar out
Ok.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt>sc
249/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 85/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt>sx
OB: 92%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

cl
(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear some apparently very close noise from below.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc

Kragg picks UP a mountain mule's reins, and starts riding him.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>263/399 hits, 34/59 mana, and 89/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear some very close noise from below.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
263/399 hits, 34/59 mana, and 89/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sx
Kragg sits DOWN and rests.
OB: 92%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

Kragg says 'can fight here'

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from below.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from below.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from below.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from below.

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your body and tickles it.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>j
*a Troll* drops a canoe.
You're already FIGHTING!

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
Kragg says 'do therazs,'
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>
Kragg stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Small Cavern
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Open Field
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
261/399 hits, 23/59 mana, and 86/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
Mersday, the 24th of Solmath, Year 2915 of the Third Age.
The sun is slowly disappearing in the WEST.
You can see a Quarter Moon (waxing) in the SOUTHern part of the sky.
Real time is Fri Jan 25 21:29:24 2013 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Thu Jan 24 21:10:40 2013 GMT.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Kragg is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j

Kragg leaves EAST riding a mountain mule.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your left leg and tickles it.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*a Troll* joins *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s fight.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a mountain mule.
*a Troll* smites your left arm and tickles it.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Wounded>f

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your right leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee DOWN.
Small Cavern
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nar theraz
Ok.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.

Kragg tells you 'ghe wounded'

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
j
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Kragg is here, riding a mountain mule, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Theraz the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Kragg leaves EAST riding a mountain mule.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left hand hard.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Wounded>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee EAST.
Open Field
Kragg is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kragg leaves WEST riding a mountain mule.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a mountain mule.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kragg narrates 'bad he is'

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
*a Troll* hits your body.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Small Path in the Hills
Exits: NORTH, EAST, -SOUTH-, WEST.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Open Field
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nar I'm wounded also
Ok.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
136/399 hits, 11/59 mana, and 66/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
136/399 hits, 11/59 mana, and 66/159 moves.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sx
OB: 92%, DB: 50%, PB: 74%, ARMOR: 66%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: wimpy.
TNL: 296,163 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 517. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cl
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
w
Open Field
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

* [1.theraz]. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST riding a mountain mule.
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Kragg sits DOWN and rests.
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading DOWN, done less than 1 hour ago.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track
You stop tracking your victim.
Kragg stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* [1.theraz]( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
Small Cavern
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.
ACK! Kragg didn't follow you, you lost him.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is RESTING here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Small Cavern
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is RESTING here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>j
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your body hard.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
Narrow Tunnel
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Troll* hits your right leg.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Healthy>w
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Kragg}.
Kragg tells you 'no moves here'
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Healthy>f
*a Troll* strongly smites your left leg.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
Narrow Tunnel
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Wrong way!

! [1.theraz]= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Small Cavern
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your body hard and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>u
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You hear some very close noise from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee UP.
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Kragg is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from below.

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Wrong way!
*Theraz the Cave Troll* approaches Kragg, trying to hit him.

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Open Field
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Lane
Exits: =NORTH=, EAST, =SOUTH=, WEST.

! [1.theraz]+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Open Field
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Open Field
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading SOUTH, done less than 1 hour ago.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Open Field
Exits: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST.


You stop tracking your victim.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Open Field
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
j
The Small Hill
A canoe has been left here.
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Kragg is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.theraz]( CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
j
You hear some very close noise from below.
Open Field
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Elianith has ARRIVED from the WEST riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Awful>ag
Ok.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Awful>0
Elianith giggles.

Some very close noise can be heard from the WEST.

Some very close noise can be heard from the WEST.

#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {296617}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*Theraz the Cave Troll*}.
You kick *Theraz the Cave Troll* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Theraz the Cave Troll*.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {196163}.

------> Killed *Theraz the Cave Troll* for 100454
------> TNL: 196163

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Elianith starts CASTING...
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*a Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ecc
corpse (here) : 
a butcher knife (flawless)
a forest green cloak (neglected)
a keyring
a leather backpack
a leather helmet (satisfactory)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain leather belt
a soft leather jerkin (neglected)
a pile of coins
a water skin

! [1.theraz]. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*a Troll* hits your head EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your right hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o. CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Healthy>wi
Ok.

o. CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Healthy>f
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o. CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Healthy>
You lost great renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


! [1.theraz]# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sl
You go to sleep.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>inf
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 44 years, 1 month and 12 days old.
You have played 1 month and 4 hours (real time). Session: 14 mins.
This ranks you as Drazan the Berserker King (level 33).
You are 4 feet 7 and weigh 14 stone and 1 pound.
Perception: vision 35, hearing -30, smell -75. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh UPon it.
You are welcome in the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, and Rivendell.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wis:8 Dex:17 Con:19 Wil:15 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 113%, Dodging Bonus: -38%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 2/399 hit, 7/59 mana, and 44/159 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 13,665,799 experience points and you have 147,831 travel points.
You are known among the greatest leaders of the armies of the West (22 wp).
You need 334,201 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Aramarth the Sindarin Warlock
 2  Gelmir the Noldorin Wizard
 3  Proof the Fallohid Champion
 4  Irenicus the Half-Elven Adventurer
 5  Bamdur the Dwarven Veteran
 6  Eiluvial the Eriadorian Hero
 7  Gaffer the Harfoot Warlock
 8  Elsurion the Half-Elven Patriarch
 9  Marty the Noldorin Adventurer
10  Niesya the Half-Elven Wizard








---------------------------------------------------------
 Had 32 wps before Theraz died and I was 4th warlord.
Kragg managed to loot all my stuff and we go for round two
altho numbers on both side change a bit trolls now total
5 and we have Stifler also and "Elianith says 'can sanc you 
all but it doesnt help much'".

---------------------------------------------------------








Kragg says 'lezgo'

! [1.funk]O CW>l
Small Cavern
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.funk]O CW>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits/emulated: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.funk]= CW>
Kragg says 'without our caster'

! [1.funk]= CW>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Small Cavern
A raft has been left here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* is resting here nodding.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here shrugging.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.funk]O CW>l
Small Cavern
A raft has been left here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* is resting here nodding.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here shrugging.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.funk]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.funk]O CW>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! [1.funk]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.funk]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.
Kragg smites *Titan the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.funk]O CW>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Kragg's head.

! [1.funk]O CW>a
You assist Kragg.
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.funk]O CW *Titan the Mountain Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.funk]O CW *Titan the Mountain Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>ll
Ok.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

! [1.funk]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.

! [1.funk]O CW>
Stifler leaves NORTH.
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.funk]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.funk]O CW>tt
#   $targ is now set to {*Troll*}.
----> TARGET: 1.*Troll*
j
You approach *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Small Cavern
A raft has been left here.
Exits/emulated: SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
Stifler leaves WEST.
Underground Beach
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j

Stifler leaves EAST.
Small Cavern
A raft has been left here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
Stifler gets a raft.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Stifler leaves WEST.
Underground Beach
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW>j
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and tickle it.
Stifler carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!
Kragg smites *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>b
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j

*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>l

*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits Stifler's body and tickles it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
Underground Beach
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Fine Stifler:Fine>
Kragg approaches *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
Stifler slashes *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body hard and tickles it.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>ag
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Fine>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>l
Subterranean River
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Kragg says 'ok lets do funk and then titan'Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.


! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is borne away by the current.
Kragg is borne away by the current.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.
You successfully tread water.
Stifler has arrived, borne along by the current.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is borne away by the current.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
Kragg smites *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right hand EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>j
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits Kragg's right arm and tickles it.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt Kragg:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt Kragg:Fine>b
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>nar titan
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Fine>tm
#   $targ is now set to {PERSE}.
----> TARGET: PERSE
j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Kragg leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>l
Subterranean Torrent
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>w
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

w
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Kragg narrates 'nod'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* joins *Funk the Cave Troll*'s fight.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Kragg leaves NORTH.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>n
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
--------- *Fin the Mountain Troll* B*A*S*H*E*D  [you] --------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Stifler tells the groUP 'funk'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your head and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
--------- *Hana the Mountain Troll* B*A*S*H*E*D  [Stifler] --------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>nar titan low

You try to flee, but cannot!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits your body and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* joins *Funk the Cave Troll*'s fight.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

YOU RECOVERED FROM BASH!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
j
The Small Beach
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right foot EXTREMELY HARD.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits Kragg's right arm and tickles it.
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
Kragg smites *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right foot EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>f
Stifler seems to have recovered his senses.
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
Narzul narrates 'noc?'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s

Stifler tells the groUP 'titan'

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
The Small Beach
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
--------- *Hana the Mountain Troll* B*A*S*H*E*D  [Stifler] --------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Funk the Cave Troll* strongly smites Stifler's left hand and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Stifler's body and tickles it.

j

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits Kragg's left arm and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s head EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
--------- Kragg B*A*S*H*E*D  [*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)] --------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>b
Bash -SOMEONE- already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
Kragg smites *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* heroically rescues *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Stifler's body and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine Kragg:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Kragg leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
j
The ground is frozen solid.
Stifler seems to have recovered his senses.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.
Stifler leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>f

*Fin the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves NORTH.
Some very close noise can be heard from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Stifler ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler strongly slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits Kragg's right foot and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j
You approach *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
--------- Kragg B*A*S*H*E*D  [*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)] --------
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Kragg smites *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad Kragg:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* tries to hit Stifler, but he parries successfully.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad Kragg:Fine>
Stifler ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad Kragg:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>n

*Funk the Cave Troll* approaches Kragg, trying to smite him.
Stifler ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Stifler leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j
The Underground River
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* joins *Funk the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits Kragg's right arm.
Kragg panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.
*Funk the Cave Troll* smites Kragg's right arm and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j
*Fin the Mountain Troll* joins *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You approach *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad>
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad>
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Bad>f

*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Kragg leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Hana the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
Stifler slashes *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s right arm hard.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Kragg leaves NORTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.
Stifler leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>e
e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>e
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>w
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
j
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) grins {{ffs}}

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) hits your left arm and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Theraz the Cave Troll* intercepts Kragg's blow.
Stifler slashes *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right foot.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Theraz the Cave Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Kragg ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
Stifler intercepts *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s blow.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* approaches Stifler, trying to hit him.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* joins *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Stifler's left arm and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>
Stifler ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Stifler leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine>j

*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>Kragg leaves NORTH.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>f
*Fin the Mountain Troll* joins *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s fight.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine>s
j
The Small Beach
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your left leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Funk the Cave Troll* strongly smites your right leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT FLEE! *P*A*N*I*C*
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>e
No way! You are FIGHTING for your life!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>e
e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Subterranean Beach
On the ground, there are 3 rafts.
Kragg is resting here (glowing).
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>e
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>ww
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Subterranean River
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt>n
e
Underground Beach
Stifler is standing here searching for tracks (glowing).
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>e
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>e
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>s
Narrow Tunnel
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.
Kragg tells the groUP 'outa moves'

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>w
Alcove above the Underground Lake
An old piece of paper lies on the ground.
Exits: EAST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>j
e
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>j
Narrow Tunnel
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {196163}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)}.
You smite *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {234201}.

------> Killed *Titan the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) for -38038
------> TNL: 234201

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>ecc
corpse (here) : 
a broad silver belt
a canoe
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain hood (satisfactory)
a plain pair of pants (satisfactory)
a plain shirt (satisfactory)
a ragged, blackened cloak (well-maintained)
two small metal flasks
a pile of coins
a water skin

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>nar dies
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>l
Narrow Tunnel
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>
As Stifler greedily kneels DOWN towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>
Narzul narrates 'w000t'

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>n
w
Narrow Tunnel
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt>w
Kragg leaves NORTH.
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>w
Underground Beach
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>nar fin now
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>w
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>sc
243/399 hits, 59/59 mana, and 54/159 moves.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...
Kragg tells the groUP 'meet elianith'

cl
cl
Stifler tells the groUP 'next?'

Kragg tells the groUP 'for bob'

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Amadrierith}.
You start casting 'cure crit'...
Amadrierith tells you 'Sorry, missed a bit. Who died?'

#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.
Narzul tells you 'noc?'

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start casting 'cure crit'...

repl nope
(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Small Cavern
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.

Narzul tells you 'where'
Stifler scams :  bob

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stifler starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>'bob
Ok.
Kragg utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kragg starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
280/399 hits, 20/59 mana, and 60/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sx
Elianith utters the words 'breath of briskness'
The energy in your legs is refreshed.
OB: 143%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 234,201 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- sanctuary
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stifler utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Stifler starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kragg utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...
Kragg starts CASTING...

cl
Stifler utters the words 'cure light'

Stifler starts CASTING...

Kragg utters the words 'cure light'

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc

Stifler starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sx
289/399 hits, 2/59 mana, and 92/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>OB: 143%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 234,201 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- sanctuary
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg now follows Stifler.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg sits DOWN and rests.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eq
Stifler starts CASTING...
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg says '50 moves'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg lies DOWN and falls asleep.
Elianith says 'can heal one'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler utters the words 'cure light'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
291/399 hits, 2/59 mana, and 96/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A duck leaves DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
291/399 hits, 3/59 mana, and 98/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>rep
<REPORT> 292/399 hitpoints, 3/59 manas,  98/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ok.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is sleeping here (glowing).
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler has 294/455 Hits, 7/64 Mana, 148/168 Movement points.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is sleeping here (glowing).
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
294/399 hits, 3/59 mana, and 104/159 moves.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.

Narzul tells you 'im a good help :P'

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Elianith starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is sleeping here (glowing).
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg wakes UP.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg rests.
Elianith utters the word 'heal'
Elianith heals Stifler.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Elianith starts CASTING...

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here trying to concentrate, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is resting here (glowing).
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Kragg says 'who we doing?'Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

Elianith utters the words 'cure serious'
(o)===--- You feel cured... ---===(o)

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler scams :  fin

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg nods solemnly.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'fin now
Ok.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>'lets
l
Ok.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Small Hill
Elianith the Half-Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Kragg is resting here nodding (glowing).
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Elianith sits DOWN and rests.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Kragg drops a raft.

* [1.PERSE]( CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc

Stifler leaves DOWN.
Small Cavern
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, DOWN.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>337/399 hits, 5/59 mana, and 119/159 moves.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler quietly scouts UPwards...

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Stifler stops scouting UPwards.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
Small Cavern
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
Small Cavern
the CORPSE of a boar cub is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
340/399 hits, 6/59 mana, and 125/159 moves.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
Stifler sits DOWN and rests.
340/399 hits, 6/59 mana, and 125/159 moves.
Kragg has ARRIVED from above.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sx
Kragg leaves SOUTH.
OB: 151%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 234,201 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- BREATH of BRISKNESS
- sanctuary
- BLESS
- STRENGTH

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits/emulated: SOUTH, UP.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Small Cavern
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.

Stifler leaves WEST.
Underground Beach
Narzul tells you 'dont wanna tell me?'
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
(o)===--- BLESS MAAS! ---===(o)

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kragg nods solemnly.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>repl in golden 
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kragg says 'gogo'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Beach
There are 3 rafts here.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tar fin
#   $targ is now set to {fin}.
----> TARGET: 1.fin
#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.

Narzul tells you 'breE?'

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves WEST.
The Underground River
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>j
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Small Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
The ground is frozen solid.
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.


! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Stifler slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f

*Fin the Mountain Troll* hits your left foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
The Small Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>j
*Funk the Cave Troll* smites your left arm and tickles it.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Stifler intercepts *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s blow.
Stifler swiftly dodges *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s attempt to hit him.
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>f
*P*A*N*I*C* YOU CANT QUIT THE FIGHT!!! *P*A*N*I*C*

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
Stifler strongly slashes *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
--------- *Theraz the Cave Troll* B*A*S*H*E*D  [Stifler] --------
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
The Small Beach
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is sitting here, trying to fight *Theraz the Cave Troll* (glowing).
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kragg leaves NORTH.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll*, trying to smite him.
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
m
The Small Beach
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Theraz the Cave Troll* (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Hana the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Stifler's body and tickles it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Funk the Cave Troll* strongly smites your right leg and tickles it.
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
You cannot bash -SOMEONE- you aren't FIGHTING!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits Stifler's right hand and tickles it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
f
You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Fine>Stifler seems to have recovered his senses.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD.
Stifler has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s

Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Small Beach
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Wrong way!

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Elianith tells the groUP 'rangers incoming'

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
j
The Underground River
*Fin the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>b
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll*, trying to smite him.

Stifler has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

Stifler leaves EAST.

Stifler has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
--------- *Fin the Mountain Troll* B*A*S*H*E*D  [you] --------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
--------- Kragg B*A*S*H*E*D  [*Fin the Mountain Troll*] --------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
Stifler slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s right foot hard and tickles it.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
Kragg stops following Stifler.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>ll
tm
#   $targ is now set to {PERSE}.
----> TARGET: PERSE

Stifler slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s left arm very hard.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
You successfully tread water.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll*'s left hand EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

YOU RECOVERED FROM BASH!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>Ok.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits your left leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Hurt>
Stifler strongly slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body and tickles it.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Stifler intercepts *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s blow.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* tries to hit Stifler, but he parries successfully.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ag
Ok.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Kragg leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
j
The Small Beach
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Kragg:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>f
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee NORTH.
The Underground River
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>j

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>
Stifler approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to slash him.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Some very close noise can be heard from the WEST.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Stifler lightly slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Stifler:Fine>j
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Stifler:Fine>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Stifler approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to slash him.
*Funk the Cave Troll* approaches Stifler, trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is borne away by the current.
You are borne along by a strong current.
The Underground River
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has arrived, borne along by the current.
Kragg has arrived, borne along by the current.
Stifler has arrived, borne along by the current.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has arrived, borne along by the current.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded>
Stifler leaves EAST.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
*Funk the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Fine>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Funk the Cave Troll*:Fine>f
(o)===--- YOU FLEE FROM BATTLE! ---===(o)
You flee SOUTH.
The Small Beach
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
The Underground River
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Subterranean Beach
On the ground, there are 3 rafts.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) (glowing).
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w

*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

Stifler leaves WEST.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Subterranean Torrent
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
j
Subterranean Torrent
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
The Underground River
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Kragg.
Kragg is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll* (glowing).
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* joins *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s fight.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits Kragg's left hand and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Small Beach
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stifler tries to slash *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), but he parries successfully.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) strongly hits Stifler's right leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
YOUR VICTIM IS SHOCKED!
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Stifler:Fine>
Kragg approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Stifler:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Wounded Stifler:Fine>
The white aura around your body fades.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stifler leaves NORTH.
The Underground River
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: NORTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Narzul}.

Stifler approaches *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to slash him.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Narzul tells you 'is there any left'
*Funk the Cave Troll* approaches Stifler, trying to smite him.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j

Stifler strongly slashes *Funk the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Stifler ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
Stifler leaves EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e

*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>j
Subterranean Torrent
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w

Stifler leaves NORTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>qf
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Stifler leaves NORTH.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.
Stifler leaves NORTH.
Subterranean River
You feel a hidden presence.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Stifler leaves NORTH.
Subterranean River
The hardened ranger yells loudly from the SOUTH 'A Troll is here in the Subterranean River!'
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s

Stifler leaves NORTH.
Underground Beach
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Underground Beach
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
e
Narrow Tunnel
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Wrong way!

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Narrow Tunnel
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
j
Alcove above the Underground Lake
An old piece of paper lies on the ground.
Exits: EAST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Narrow Tunnel
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
w
Narrow Tunnel
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Elianith leaves WEST.
Small Cavern
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>j
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Small Cavern
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The hardened ranger yells from the WEST 'A Troll is here in the Subterranean River!'

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Elianith leaves WEST.

! [1.PERSE]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tar fin
#   $targ is now set to {fin}.
----> TARGET: 1.fin
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading WEST, done less than 6 hours ago.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Kragg tells the groUP 'im completely moveless e'

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>track
w
You stop tracking your victim.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Underground Beach
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Stifler is standing here (glowing).
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.
You successfully tread water.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Subterranean River
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
j
Subterranean River
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
j
Subterranean Beach
On the ground, there are 2 rafts.
Kragg is standing here (glowing).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is standing here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right foot hard.
Kragg smites *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) begins to recite a purple scroll.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
--------- Kragg B*A*S*H*E*D  [*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)] --------

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful>
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
j
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You approach *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE), trying to smite him.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) leaves WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Kragg leaves WEST.
Subterranean Beach
On the ground, there are 2 rafts.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
w
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Theraz the Cave Troll*.
Stifler is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
Subterranean Torrent
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Kragg leaves WEST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Theraz the Cave Troll*.
Stifler is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves NORTH.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Stifler leaves NORTH.
Subterranean River
Kragg is standing here.
Wrong way!
The hardened ranger yells faintly from the SOUTH 'A pair of Trolls are here in the Subterranean Torrent!'
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves NORTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves NORTH.
Underground Beach
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Elianith leaves EAST.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Stifler carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>j
You smite *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE):Dying the hardened ranger:Healthy>#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {234201}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)}.

Stifler slashes *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE).

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {134201}.

------> Killed *Fin the Mountain Troll* (PERSE) for 100000
------> TNL: 134201

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>ecc

Elianith has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>corpse (here) :
a bolt-case
a butcher knife (used)
a canoe
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a forest green cloak (used)
a gleaming belt
a grotesque necklace
a fragrant-smelling bag
a jewelled ring
a keyring with a few keys
a leather backpack
a metal buckler (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain hood (used)
a plain pair of pants (satisfactory)
a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
a plain shirt (neglected)
a purple scroll
a pile of coins
a water skin

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>l
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Subterranean River
Stifler is standing here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean River
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>'weak
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
The Large Subterranean Lake
Ok.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>qf
Elianith says 'damnit msised xp'
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The hardened ranger yells faintly from the EAST 'A pair of Trolls are here in the Subterranean Torrent!'

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Elianith starts CASTING...

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>l
Subterranean Torrent
Stifler is standing here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: NORTH, EAST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves EAST.
Subterranean Beach
You see 2 rafts on the ground.
The ground is frozen solid.
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Hana the Mountain Troll*.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Kragg tells the groUP 'im exh'
Exits/emulated: EAST, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Exits/emulated: NORTH, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.
Stifler leaves WEST.
The Underground River
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: EAST, WEST.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Stifler strongly slashes *Funk the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>fol self
You stop following Stifler.
You will not follow anyone else now.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>a
You assist Stifler.
You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Hurt Stifler:Fine>
*Funk the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop FIGHTING to flee.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Hurt Stifler:Fine>
Kragg tells the groUP 'n of'

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Hurt Stifler:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Hurt Stifler:Fine>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.
*Funk the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>b

Elianith leaves SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Bash what or whom?
You feel bolder.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
Stifler leaves SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
Elianith has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>n
Wrong way!
The hardened ranger yells faintly from the EAST 'A Troll is here in the Subterranean Torrent!'

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Kragg tells the groUP 'by corpse:P'

! [1.fin]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
The Small Beach
*Funk the Cave Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Funk the Cave Troll*.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
*Funk the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.fin]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>tt
#   $targ is now set to {*Troll*}.
----> TARGET: 1.*Troll*

Stifler leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
You don't see any *troll* here.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>qf
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns DOWN your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
255/399 hits, 8/59 mana, and 12/159 moves.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
(o)===--- B O B OFF! ---===(o)

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>j
You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Funk the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Funk the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Funk the Cave Troll*:Wounded>b
*Funk the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves NORTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
The Underground River
Stifler is standing here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>m
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Stifler leaves EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You don't see any *troll* here.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
e
Subterranean Torrent
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING Stifler.
Stifler is here, FIGHTING *Hana the Mountain Troll*.
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
... You found the hardened ranger ...

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
j
Stifler has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves WEST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
Subterranean Torrent
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>j
You approach *Funk the Cave Troll*, trying to smite him.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Funk the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>b
Bash what or whom?

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>w
j
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
Hison narrates 'trolls still lurking around Bree?'

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
You successfully tread water.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>w
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
The Small Beach
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:C

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>j

Stifler tells the groUP 'funk'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
You smite *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s right leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Hana the Mountain Troll*:Fine>b

*Hana the Mountain Troll* hits your head EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted *Hana the Mountain Troll*:Fine>The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger strongly hits *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

*Hana the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sc
226/399 hits, 8/59 mana, and 1/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 134,201 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
The hardened ranger leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.
The hardened ranger yells loudly from the NORTH 'A Troll is here in the Underground River!'

*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
j
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
Elianith the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
j
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* hits your left arm EXTREMELY HARD.
You feel a sharp pain there!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Hana the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
You're already FIGHTING!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Hana the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is borne away by the current.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.
You successfully tread water.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>b
Bash what or whom?

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
j
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
The Large Subterranean Lake
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Subterranean River
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Underground Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Small Cavern
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
The hardened ranger yells from the EAST 'A Troll is here in the Alcove above the Underground Lake!'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Narrow Tunnel
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading WEST, done less than 1 hour ago.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>track
You stop tracking your victim.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>j
You smite *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s body EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your left foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Bad>b
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger strongly hits *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s left arm.

*Theraz the Cave Troll* sighs loudly.

*Theraz the Cave Troll* waves.

*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

The hardened ranger yells 'A pair of Trolls are here in the Narrow Tunnel!'
*Theraz the Cave Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Theraz the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Stifler has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Kragg leaves WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>j

Stifler leaves WEST.
The hardened ranger leaves SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Small Cavern
Stifler is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n

Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
The Golden Cave
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A brown bear is SLEEPING here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
Small Cavern
Stifler is standing here.
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: NORTH, EAST, WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Underground Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s

Kragg has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
Subterranean River
Exits: NORTH, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>s
Subterranean River
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
The Large Subterranean Lake
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~SOUTH~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>s
Subterranean Torrent
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~EAST~.
*Funk the Cave Troll* leaves EAST.
The hardened ranger yells faintly from the EAST 'A Troll is here in the Subterranean Torrent!'

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>e
Subterranean Torrent
*Funk the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>e
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>j
You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s right arm EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Bad>b
Stifler has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Your bash at *Funk the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Funk the Cave Troll*:Bad>
Stifler pounds *Funk the Cave Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Funk the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Stifler pounds *Funk the Cave Troll*'s right hand EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
*Funk the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Funk the Cave Troll*:Awful>#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {134201}.
#   $xpLastKill is now set to {*Funk the Cave Troll*}.

You smite *Funk the Cave Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTER<< it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Funk the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Funk the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Funk the Cave Troll*.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {98771}.

------> Killed *Funk the Cave Troll* for 35430
------> TNL: 98771

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>ecc
corpse (here) : 
a butcher knife (used)
a canoe
a steel claymore (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a plain hood (used)
a plain leather belt
a plain pair of pants (well-maintained)
a plain shirt (satisfactory)
a ragged, blackened cloak (well-maintained)
a ring
a pile of coins
a water skin
a stone

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>l
Stifler leaves WEST.
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: WEST.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sc
168/399 hits, 25/59 mana, and 5/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cl
You start casting 'cure crit'...

(o)===--- You feel slightly cured... ---===(o)

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w
The Underground River
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
s
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You are too exhausted.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
The Small Beach
Exits: ~NORTH~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>s
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sc

Stifler tells the groUP 'hana'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>182/399 hits, 11/59 mana, and 1/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc
182/399 hits, 11/59 mana, and 1/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>cl
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>tg no moves
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>qf
You can't find a draught in the pack.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You don't have a draught.
Stifler tells the groUP 'swims'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
185/399 hits, 12/59 mana, and 7/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cl
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cpn
cha spell norm
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>eq
You are using:
[Two-Handed ]:       a great warsword (flawless)
[Forearm    ]:       a metal buckler (flawless)
[On Head    ]:       a great helm (flawless)
[On Body    ]:       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
[About Body ]:       an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
[On Arms    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
[On Hands   ]:       a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
[On Legs    ]:       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
[On Feet    ]:       a pair of smooth, black boots
[Around Neck]:       a necklace
[Around Neck]:       a pale blue stone
[On Wrist   ]:       a keyring with a set of lock picks
[On Wrist   ]:       a silver bracer
[On Finger  ]:       a sapphire ring
[On Finger  ]:       a small tin ring
[On Back    ]:       a leather backpack
[As Belt    ]:       a gleaming belt
[On Belt    ]:       a sable pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a small pouch
[On Belt    ]:       a fragrant-smelling bag
[On Belt    ]:       a water skin
[On Belt    ]:       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>inf
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 44 years, 1 month and 12 days old.
You have played 1 month and 5 hours (real time). Session: 33 mins.
This ranks you as Drazan the Berserker King (level 33).
You are 4 feet 7 and weigh 14 stone and 1 pound.
Perception: vision 35, hearing 30, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh UPon it.
You are welcome in the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, and Rivendell.
Your equipment weighs 92 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:11 Wis:8 Dex:17 Con:19 Wil:15 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 146%, Dodging Bonus: 42%, Parrying Bonus: 26%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 57%.
You have 186/399 hit, 12/59 mana, and 10/159 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 13,901,229 experience points and you have 147,835 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (28 wp).
You need 98,771 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 550 gold coins and 10 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Aramarth the Sindarin Warlock
 2  Gelmir the Noldorin Wizard
 3  Proof the Fallohid Champion
 4  Irenicus the Half-Elven Adventurer
 5  Drazan the Dwarven Ranger
 6  Bamdur the Dwarven Veteran
 7  Eiluvial the Eriadorian Hero
 8  Gaffer the Harfoot Warlock
 9  Elsurion the Half-Elven Patriarch
10  Marty the Noldorin Adventurer

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Zongan the Black Numenorean Envoy
 2  Canina the Orkish Scout
 3  Korgath the Orkish Wargrider
 4  Carnez the Orkish Soldier
 5  Siug the Orkish Murderer
 6  Herumor the Black Numenorean Envoy
 7  Venus the Black Numenorean Witch
 8  Maniakk the Mountain Troll Softskin
 9  Bur the Cave Troll Wrecker
10  Tunck the Orkish Champion

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>#   {repl} now aliases {tell Bamdur}.

Bamdur tells you 'need any help there?'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
188/399 hits, 13/59 mana, and 15/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
188/399 hits, 13/59 mana, and 15/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cl
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Stifler              - Underground Beach
Drazan               - The Small Beach
Narzul               - The Small Hill
Kragg                - Underground Beach
Genka                - The Small Hill
Elianith             - Underground Beach
Bamdur               - The Small Hill

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>inf
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 44 years, 1 month and 12 days old.
You have played 1 month and 5 hours (real time). Session: 33 mins.
This ranks you as Drazan the Berserker King (level 33).
You are 4 feet 7 and weigh 14 stone and 1 pound.
Perception: vision 35, hearing 30, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh UPon it.
You are welcome in the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, and Rivendell.
Your equipment weighs 92 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:11 Wis:8 Dex:17 Con:19 Wil:15 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 146%, Dodging Bonus: 42%, Parrying Bonus: 26%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 57%.
You have 188/399 hit, 9/59 mana, and 18/159 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 13,901,229 experience points and you have 147,835 travel points.
Your sUPremacy in battle is beyond question (28 wp).
You need 98,771 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 550 gold coins and 10 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Genka narrates 'gr UP  up goldeN?'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nar I'm moveeless
Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
190/399 hits, 10/59 mana, and 22/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Kragg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
Stifler has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You smite *Hana the Mountain Troll*'s left leg EXTREMELY HARD.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Hana the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>
*Hana the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Genka narrates 'gr us UP golden'

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
j
The Underground River
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: ~EAST~, SOUTH.
Kragg has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Stifler has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e

The hardened ranger yells faintly from the EAST 'A Troll is here in the Subterranean Torrent!'

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~EAST~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is here, FIGHTING *Hana the Mountain Troll*.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

*Hana the Mountain Troll* hits the hardened ranger's right foot EXTREMELY HARD and >>SHATTERS<< it.
The hardened ranger is stunned and will probably die soon.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>j
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>w
j
Stifler has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is lying here, stunned.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* is here, FIGHTING the hardened ranger.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.
*Hana the Mountain Troll* ------ IS TRYING TO FLEE!!! ------
*Hana the Mountain Troll* leaves EAST.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>------- WRONG TARGET! -------
You are borne along by a strong current.
Subterranean Torrent
Exits: ~NORTH~, ~WEST~.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>j
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>j
------- WRONG TARGET! -------
Kragg leaves NORTH.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Wrong way!

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Subterranean Torrent
The hardened ranger is lying here, stunned.
Kragg is standing here.
Exits: EAST, ~SOUTH~, ~WEST~.

! [1.*Troll*]~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: ~WEST~.
The ground is frozen solid.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>j
Kragg has ARRIVED from the WEST.
------- WRONG TARGET! -------

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
192/399 hits, 10/59 mana, and 5/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
192/399 hits, 10/59 mana, and 5/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sx
OB: 146%, DB: 42%, PB: 26%, ARMOR: 57%. WIMPY: 0. MOOD: aggressive.
TNL: 98,771 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 550. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- STRENGTH
- Orkish draught

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Kragg sits DOWN and rests.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rep
<REPORT> 193/399 hitpoints, 11/59 manas,  7/159 moves.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Ok.

! [1.*Troll*]O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>l
Subterranean Beach
A raft has been left here.
the CORPSE of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Kragg is RESTING here.
Exits/emulated: WEST.




Seems Kragg got Hana and thats it.


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/01/26 01:15, Telessar:   
5 stars just because the trolls went w of lb.

2013/01/26 01:46, Benedictus:   
Nice balls to take first fight

2013/01/26 06:09, Stolb: 
'sanc didn't matter much'

what wonderland are you from? extr hard shatters on hurt without sanc and strongly-tickles all the way in 2d round. Sanced smiters vs trolls is like killing fish in a barrel.

2013/01/26 06:18, Elianith:   
For the record I meant that I wouldn't help much after sancing three...

2013/01/26 06:36, Titan:   
Would of been a better fight had I got a few protects when i asked for them, Theraz protected me when i was bad. That sanct was power sanct.. really nasty stuff. Kragg died later in warrens.

2013/01/26 07:35, Scum:   
thumbs up Fin for not using idle/afk action in BBT this session.

2013/01/26 10:43, Drazan: 
Would been better fight if you didn't let us pick you out one by one cause everyone started to panic and run around, 1 bash and hits during that bash from 5 trolls even trough sanc that does quite a lot dmg

2013/01/26 11:42, Ortansia:   
I dont like fighting in golden as a troll, most of the time I drown and lose hp, and if I carry canoe or raft, I dont drown, but I lose mps :p ,because I always forget to drop it. Add to that the annoying rangers so really not good place for trolls, unless you have backup of bns and orcs ,me think :)

2013/01/26 12:09, Drazan: 
Well they had plenty of draughts and considering they have high str for carrying rafts/canoes they just could spammed us moveless and killed us one by one.

2013/01/26 12:39, Kragg: 
It doesnt show here but i was exhausted for like 50% of the battle. Once my sanc dropped I got shattered on every return hit when I was only high hurt. When I died in warrens i basically went from full to almost zero in one bash from 2 trolls:p

2013/01/26 13:22, Ortansia:   
Troll Ob in warrens is very high :) so u can die fast if not sancted :p

2013/01/26 20:35, Ryalnos:   
I don't understand log title.

2013/01/27 11:35, Drazan:edited 1x   
@Ryalnos - I'll try to explain the title. As in kinder suprise you know theres some toy in it when you buy it but just don't know witch one. We knew theres trolls around but didn't know the exact numbers. In first round there were actually 4 intead of 3 trolls and on second round we didn't also know how many trolls there is when we finally saw them all.

2013/01/27 14:09, Guthwine:   
[submitted link]

2013/01/27 14:21, Benedictus:   
The log title would have worked so much better if Kinder was also there owning those trolls

Drazan about second fight: pukesanc is op and you know it, I'm sure you remember this log [submitted link]

2013/01/27 19:55, Millie:  edited 1x   
I was gonna ask if anyone else was preparing for 'Kinder to the rescue', but Benedictus beat me :)

2013/01/28 09:25, Drazan: 
I actually don't remembr that log, was good reading tho. But sanc was nessesary to to kill them. as I was bit frusturated from the wp loss so I wanted it back. But was unsure about the numbers on second fight so we got sanced cause we just were 3 warriors vs unknown amount of trolls. And sry no pKinder this time :(

2013/01/28 09:26, Drazan:edited 1x   
uhm damned double post so hmm.. Hi?

2013/01/28 11:48, Hana: 
ok thx Drazan for tip that logging on here with Chrome does not work.
and thank you for having balls first time to charge 4 trolls with only 2.

second part was fuck up by us and of course overkill. actually 9 pukes charged us. and rangers screwed it up for me.

anyway. i have not played in 4 years, so it was loads of fun for me.

2013/01/28 13:10, Drazan: 
You welcome, originally in second part we were 3 warriors who charged just cause Genka and Bamdur and the rest pukes heard my narr I'm moveless they decided to run in cause they had no clue whats goin on in Golden.

2013/01/28 15:44, Telessar:   
Pukesanc is only OP in the situation if you're picking out a target and hit fleeing. Not so if you're staying together as a group. But yeah.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back